No thread about a new Total War title

No thread about a new Total War title.

I ask for a Viking Total War title in new modern 3D, here I fucking go.

mite b cool

I'm glad vikings are still well received in popular culture.

Don't care. Total War is innately trash nowadays. Fuck them and fuck their games.

I have no idea why people hate on TW when it's one of the rare unpozzed WHITE vidya left.

Don't take such obvious bait user.

Women warriors have been a thing since Rome 1.

Explain how is it bait?

inb4 TW is actually secret pozzed

Is it true that they are dropping warscape?

This one uses Attila engine which is still warscape.

Confirmed to be shit then.

Naw, Attila engine is pretty well.

Wasn't this a part of a 4 campaign expansion pack for Medieval 2?

Why is Medieval 2 still better than every Total War game after it?

Explain?

Not really.

The Med 2 Britannia is about norman vs scot kingdom, this is more like Viking Invasion, the expansion of Medieval 1.

i dont know why i even bother biting this bait

That is absolutely wrong though.

Pretty sure viking norwegians were a faction in the Med2 campaign

They were, but the era is already post Norman invasion.

Why?

Cuz it's a good series with interesting games?

Because Empire was made by a bunch of hacks. If you look at their work experience Empire is the first game most of them worked on (especially the programmers) and they have not improved since. All the talent CA had is gone, all they're left with is a bunch of wage slaves that make cookie-cutter bullshit for a yearly release. This is just further kikery where they sell you what is basically an expansion with recycled assets for a full price.

People used this hurr expansion meme against Warhammer 2 too.

Surprise, Warhammer 2 has actual expansion that connects with it the first game.

There certianly was a Brittania campaign in Medieval 2: Kingdoms.

Napoleon is good. Shogun 2 was good. Attila was good, Warhammer series is good.

What a fucking waste of dubs

Dub speaks the truth user.

I like Napoleon but I understand not everyone likes the era.

I've already registered my outrage that none of the characters featured in the trailer are strong independent black women who don't need no men. Don't they know it's 2017?

They didn't add woman soldiers in Warhammer despite it being a Fantasy setting outside the designated Woman units.
And they could have done it easily.

You have no point

Oh boy. Can't wait to pay $7.99 a piece to unlock every faction that isn't England. Can't wait to spend all afternoon on release date downloading 60+ gigs of unfinished buggy crap that I can't even play until they spend all month releasing patches. Can't wait to spend another $30+ on an expansion that "solves" all the issues with their poorly-tested base game.

I can forgive Empire because, experimental as it was, at least it wasn't a giant kike fest. But anyone who still follows CA after Rome 2 is a stupid fucking retard.

And i can wait 1 year after the release and pirate all the DLC and base game with all the necessary fixes.
Stay cucked buycuck

awesome, pretty good
but it worries me they just about releasing an unwanted dlc and now this Saga series, I wonder how short will they be

Fairly sure it didn't end until way later.

Top bullshit, it's gonna at least have the viking, anglo-saxon kingdoms and the pict-ish, celts.

Shit's confirmed even in the trailer.

They say it's gonna be Fall of the Samurai length, which is very good.

The viking invasion was over by this time. The great heathen army was no more but Danelaw was still a thing, they exist along with the anglo-saxon kingdoms.

The viking later invaded again in the 1000s but they got beaten for real by Harold Haralda, then Harold got his ass kicked by the norman (christianized vikings) in the Battle of Hastings.

Reconquista based game when?

I think people are really entitled here, I mean a full pledged Viking era TW is great.

>>>/reddit/

Of course, nobody is forced to buy games here, but I feel CA is at least trying to please da fans.

Medieval 3 is coming.

Harald Hadrada was the viking leader defeated at Stirling Bridge. Harold Godwinson was the last legitimate king of England, who led the Anglo-Saxons at the battle of Hastings.

I don't have the slightest bit of faith in them getting King Alfred's reign right.

Sorry user, I'm not interested in games with Denuvo. You know it's going to happen.

Ah yes, I mistake between the two.
Why? They have been making games about anglo-saxon kings before.

I think the main challenge is actually the celt/pict since there are less history recorded about them than the vikings/anglo-saxons/irish.

Shill, troll or faggot, which one are you?

A Total War fan, user.

Currently playing Attila religiously.

why would anyone care about this? last good game was over a decade ago

A shallow DLC-ridden shell of a once-good series is all you will get like usual.

You're a clueless underage.

I think CA said that the game goes up to 1066, so given that the Irish are in it (pic related) that should hopefully mean that Brian Boru and the Battle of Clontarf are playable hopefully not as DLC.

I don't think they'll ever be poorly received. Something about traveling a seemingly boundless world and kicking the ass of everything you meet is inherently appealing to western culture.

Total War franchise will eventually do the Crimean War up to WW1.

Even worse, hes the OP

You fucking faggots are pathetic. This is a blatant crash grab. How is this any different from Kingdoms? Muh vikings. Meanwhile the map will probably only be Britannia which is going to get incredibly boring.

Get your stronk celtic womyn DLC goy!

Attila is fucking garbage.

Why not?

Just as Ancestors by Destructive Creations is coming out. Wamp wamp.

Nothing screams (((white))) like paying extra for blood.

Medieval 2 is some of the worse trash of a trash series

I weep for the RTS genre.

Nice spacing

No matter how hard you try you will never fit in Reddit

The should make a game that makes you go through every major battle in human history from greeks fights persians, to greeks fighting greeks, to greeks fighting macedonians, to macedonians raping everyone, to romans fighting carthages, to romans raping everyone, to romans fighting barbarians, to franks fighting muslims, to christians fighting muslims, to christians fighting christians, to french fighting english,

you fags get the idea

user I…

Hang yourself twice to make sure the job is done.

It's literally just Rome 2 but with a few fixes here and there. Total War stopped being good after Shogun 2.

user you can't just make a thread about Total War here, that's verboten by order of the Senate of Rome 1 Autists. Don't you know that?

Stop sucking so many cocks and get your shitty little quip correct next time.

You first agent Hitler

in this pozzed age ? never

did you know most vikings were actually very tolerable toward muslims?

Pagans were way more tolerant than christians and muslims

inshallah brother!

Eternal Anglo strikes again

Funnily enough most of them were Germanic

Here we go.

Man Kingdoms was the shit.

oh yes thanks for reminding me. Time to remove muddy pagan scum as teutons

That Irish light cav with AP axes was baller as fuck.

Do you know if Medieval 2 still has functional multiplayer? I used to love playing that a lot

I sure hope so, Im gonna try it after Im done with sp. There is a community of autists who still play rome 1 so there is hope.

It feels me with rage and sadness everytime thinking about it

fugg

Just think for a second retard. They had gods for everything, one new god or another didnt hurt their feefeels like it does to christians or muslims and this reflects on their whole culture and so it does on the christian and muslim culture of killing anyone thats different.

if you are right then one could say it is a proof of that tolerance is not beneficial for your society.

Its supposedly coming out in late 2017 after 4 fucking years

I figured it simply died. Glad to hear it's still being worked on.

Pretty much. And thats why muslims will take over the world if christians keep on getting faggier.

Isn't feminism fucking with the Saudis and the turks are getting degenerate?

we need to bring back Urban the motherfucking Second and make crusades great again!

A raindrop in an ocean

Turks are currently trying to LARP as Ottomans, they are cracking down on their women being western pigdog whores.

isnt "istanbul" the cheap sex city filled with turkish trannies tho?

The dam is cracking

Cities are always hives of degeneracy, that's hardly surprising. Also Islam only cracks down on specific kinds of degeneracy but allows plenty of shit on the down-low.

well they are called goatfuckers for a reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All sins can be forgiven so long as they release Bannerlord.

Bannerlord was cancelled my dude

Making unfunny jokes like that will make people want to exterminate your whole family tree.

Can i help?

You can start by killing yourself, yes.

I'm sorry user.

you're the real faggot here lol. maybe try a safespace site like reddît

Isabella von Carstein :^)

This is just the early 70s part two. If anything the hippies now are a lot more destructive than their 70s counterparts.

The hatred for CA is totally undeserved, they mess up vanilla Rome 2 but they have spent years trying to fix that, and Attila turns out good and one of the best TW.

Yeah, but she's a jew vampire which makes her a Strong Independent Woman™ who only needs her Vlad. (

Shogun or Shogun II?

>>>/cuckchan/

Shogun 2 has Fall of the Samurai so Shogun 2.

Don't get me wrong, Shogun 1 is legendary and revolutionary, but goddamn Shogun 2 is a lot of new stuff.

Nobody here seems to remember the disaster that was Empire. It wasn't Rome that started the hate for CA. Also, Attila was good but hardly anyone can even play it because the shit is so optimized.

unoptimised* Fuck

Rome 2 and Attila run relatively well now but only because they added various shortcuts like disappearing units when you zoom.

Was the addition to Attila only recent? I might have to try it again in that case.

Since this is the designated Total War thread and I don't feel like making a thread about it. Can someone help me with Rome Total War? Mainly how to not suck at recruitment. Medieval II spoiled me with being able to recruit up to three units per turn. While in Rome you can only recruit one unit per turn. I like Rome's time period better, but only being able to recruit one unit a turn is killing me.

It's Rome 2 but good you fucking retard.

Was this true? I don't remember being able to recruit one unit per turn in Rome 1.

RTW1 is 1 per turn unless you use a mod like E.B. or Roma Surrectum III.

So, just use a mod.

Me too, thanks.

I'm stuck right now as Parthia in R.S. III.
Selucid keeps trying to get at me, and I'm only making piecemeal gains.
I can just barely hold him off as I'm preparing to send a cavalry brigade into his territory to take a bigger city.

Just out of curiosity, but women warriors in what factions? Becaus Chaos always had Shield Maidens and the elves always had female warriors.

But if they added female imperials or female dwarfs in the battlefield, I'm gonna be pissed.

Politically this is great. For those who do not know, England (the land of the Anglo-Saxons) was nearly completely conquered at this time. Alfred was one five brothers, and as such never considered likely to become King. Every single one of his brothers end up dead, and the Anglo-Saxons lose masses of territory. It is actually look like England might stop being English (any parallels to today lads?).

All the other English kings had been defeated, only the kingdom of Wessex remained. At the last moment, just as everything seems lost, Alfred gathers to him the few remaining Anglo-Saxons and takes the battle to the invaders. And he wins. And he continues winning, he reclaims the lost land decisively defeats the Danes - and upon their surrender, his terms were simply that they go home and become Christian.

Wait what? A military hero who was Christian? Could this be useful in the modern times of politics? … And what's more, he is the reason (at least one of the main ones) why the 'vikings', the Danes became Christians. This heroic English Christian King made the great scourge of the North kneel before him, and see that Christ was the true God.

He then goes on to start a large-scale education program which brought literacy to the nation, as well as build fortification, a navy and the revitalise the nations economy. A few years later the Danes actually come back to have another go, after they've licked their wounds and rebuild their forces - but they find England too powerful now, too well built-up, too strong.

This is the perfect time to encourage the English youth to take pride in themselves and their history, and to emulate the heroes of old. We must re-take England from the countless immigrants who seek to steal our home, we must set up Christianity as the only religion permitted on our isle, and we must restore the monarchy to a true Anglo-Saxon.

Take pride in the nation, but not my grammar. I really should check my posts before sending.

Wasn't Britannia conquered shortly adter that by the normans?

Not for around 200 years. So about as long as the USA has currently existed, AKA a fairly long time. It is a very interesting period in the world as this was when the Europeans were emerging as powerful Kingdoms as opposed to simply tribes. Alfred the Great is one of the most influential Monarchs of all time, and is essentially ignore by historians (and that's in England, so I'd be amazed if many of you had any idea of his exploits). There's also the rest of the Anglo-Saxon philosophy, which whilst not developed in its entirety by Alfred, is often credited to him - and these ideas influenced the rest of history up until the last few years when kikes have finally been able to get rid of all decency.

Danes and then Normans (who were French speaking Danes) actually.

Mang, the british isles changed owners so many times.

Yeah it's one per turn, but some units take two or three turns to recruit.

I thought Europa Barbarorum was one per turn as well? Still that doesn't help me as if I were to go play EB I'd get destroyed.

Rome 2 DLC gameplay

What does "Total War Saga" mean? Is it not a full Total War game? Or did they just add "Saga" to the title for no reason?

Will there be any black Vikang elite squads?

It's a Total War-lite game, smaller scale, more like expansion than a full TW game.

It happens.

Have any of you niggers pirated Warhammer?
somehow I just found two different version to download, one is linux
I tried but it runs pretty much like you would expect from a shitty port
but what I'm curious is with regards of the cracks and whatever

fyi, no it doesn't, natural niggers can't have that, you can be sure these are halfings somewhere along the way
not that I mind though, first and last pic are incredibly attractive

pretty much like that,
even though Attila while is focused on scale, its a pretty fucking large and long game

Neck yourself