Am I fucking retarded...

am I fucking retarded? I want to play pic related on nestopia emu via retroarch and there's a constant visual glitch on the right edge of the screen. Was this actually on the console too? If not the fuck do I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoemulator.com/nes/2889
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try retroarch.

Like weird color distortion? That's a limitation of the game.

okay so now I know it's just part of the game/console. Is there some kind of custom fix for it or do I have to play the all-stars version? I specifically wanted to play the NES version graphics but this glitch is too annoying

Use a less accurate emulator.

I was playing Guardian's Crusade on ePSXe and I found a nazi.

I forgot pic, but when I tried to post pic, this happens.

Ok, it apparently works as jpg.

Play it on the virtual console you filthy pirate. You don't get to play it for free.

Fuck off and play your all-stars bastardization of the game.

You can play it online.
nintendoemulator.com/nes/2889

yes OP you are in fact retarded.
if you want a patch for smb3 that removes the hardware limitations of the nes that is literally the all stars version

I honestly don't remember seeing this on the real NES game, but neither do I remember the last time I played SMB3 on original hardware. I'll have to break it out and see for myself. At the very least I don't remember this shit on the first game, which we played not that long ago. There was nothing like that, and we played on an HDTV despite the horrendous lag. I wonder if the emulator still isn't accurate enough or the problem was with this one game due to the tricks they were using to really push the hardware to it's full potential.

You probably couldn't see it because your TV cropped the fuck out of the picture.

Crop overscan

That's interesting. I want to see more of this kind of video.

Tried restarting the thing?

I'm not op dipshit.

then why did you reply to my post retard?

Good one.

Yes, I remember it.

Crop the overscan

"NEW GAME!? THEY DIDN'T SAY THERE'D BE A NEW GAME!"

ahhh thanks

Are you underageb&, faggot? That is how the game is meant to be played, it's how it was designed to run because it's a fucking nintendo game, 1985 technology. Just play the fucking thing.

Fun fact: CRT televisions have a lot of shit that isn't shown on the tube by design. That's why NTSC broadcast is 720x480 interlaced while what you actually see is closer to 640x480 or a little lower interlaced. That extra information off-screen is used for shit like loading, data, color data, encoding for captions, etc.

Wasn't Hitler all about Lebensraum?

Fucking retard

lol

Try nesticle from 20 years ago