Possible occasion for some internet salt?

Possible occasion for some internet salt?

So, I've been following the whole EA/Battlefront shitflinging, and it's starting to reach critical mass. The situation has gotten so bad at this point that Ea is looking for anything to defuse it, so much that they're actually going to do an AMA on r/StarWarsBattlefront at 9:30PST/17:30 GMT

Now, you'll ask me, why should I give a shit?
Well Ea has made it very clear that

While I'm not suggesting that you go there and insult the devs directly, I think if we pulled together and unanimously posted very hard to answer questions, or questions that would put them in a bad spot we could actually cause them to stop the AMA, essentially not giving them the chance to come out on top of this and possibly fucking over a lot of sales for good ole EA while also not making the users look like their at fault for them stopping the AMA.

I dunno, I think there could be some fun to be had, something like this doesn't happen often.
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/396855426
archive.is/2i9Pw
reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7d4qft/star_wars_battlefront_ii_dice_developer_ama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could be fun, either way when someone tries to critique them it'll be seen as "hostile". So might as well fuck around with it, just make sure to use a VPN since reddit is cancer.

but i dont want 2 make a reddit account :(

Well, I haven't been following it, so what is this on about and what questions would you suggest we ask?

We made plenty of reddit accounts when we fucked with the Fallout 4 release and that was worth it

I think you're retarded.

Speaking of which.

Aight, thanks

But wait, there's more.

I see mundated fat made his position one of support for the jews. How pervasive are the microtransactions and how fundamental are they to the game?

You shouldn't post here either, negroid.

Who wants to bet that the harassment never happened, that it was just another fake controversy to make the damage control easier?

MundaneShill is not a goy.

People are going to buy lots of copies. It doesn't matter.

Does it matter?
Could still be fun

It's almost certainly just a spin, yes.

Gamenight on the real Battlefront 2 when?

We can ask

I can go on and on

We had that a few months ago.

That's what people said about the 2015 reboot

Of course it happened. Everyone even remotely close to being a public figure gets shit thrown at them on twitter. Death threats are a dime a dozen.

The only question is why should anyone care?

It never happened, the only thing that can be considered even remotely close was when revolt was trying to get Allison Rapp fired, and even then that was more of a sperg out than actually harassing her.

I'd say calling it gambling is too nice of a term. With gambling there is a chance to make more money than when you started. With loot crates you only lose money and only possibly gain something of relative value (winning matches).

I'm sure that's why EA removed the refund button :^)

What are the chances that EA did this on purpose, not only to generate controversy to get people to defend the game to bootlicker levels of stupid, but the only reason the steep grind exists is to be reduced to win over people who think the changed numbers isn't what they intended? It's easy to think this wouldn't be the case, and most reasoning would be valid, but little tricks fool little brains. Apparently the grind's still exactly the same, they just shaved off some zeroes to achieve a placebo effect.

People who think developers are their friends or that it is even just slightly remotely acceptable for a game to be shit, need to be gassed.

No, I'm a costumer who demands high quality, just like every single other sane person should.
Yes it is, you fucking double-digit subhuman. I work more than them in a single year than all the EA studios combined.
t. Programmer
No, we don't. They get paid a very specific amount of money for the project they worked on. There is absolutely zero need for even more income after the game's release. The base game sales are dozens of times more than enough to pay the bills and make EA even fucking richer.
I have a greater idea than any of you ever will. And let me tell you - it's a fucking shit industry. It's fucking rotten to the very core and it needs to fucking ctash but it will never come even close to crashing if normalniggers keep buying Triple A shit.

I request horror stories from your past experiences.

source?

I think it's bait. I think they're anticipating other people to fuck up the AMA intentionally so they can go all out on video games.

Does anybody have that screenshot of the EA petition filled with fake signatures?

EA is the most hated company, the game journo know that the company is indefensible but they have their friends and former colleagues working at EA so they're using another cheap trick: a fake controversy.

I think just posting "I wish you would die" over and over would be dandy. Who cares what people think of gamers? Fuck em. Burn it down. They'll already be getting set up to rehost anything mean against them as some sort of kill-crusade of meanies . Everyone who works for EA should resign. So rev up them bots and tear it down, because EA deserves nothing less. Also, fuck the death threat narrative. It's bollocks, you aren't Bjork, you're a nobody sexpest who runs a dying website. Stop sex-bothering chicks and maybe we can talk about it.

Are you seriously suggesting people post on reddit? Fuck off.

I know telling EA in the AMA to go kill themselves would make you feel good for approximately 5 minutes, but I'd think it's not really worth the smug headlines of 'EA tries to peacefully communicate with fans, fans only spew hate and bile in return'. You're better off just Sheevposting or something.

Also, take a look at the comments under this video in reaction to the ending of Battlefront II. A lot of people are disappointed that you end up defecting to the Rebellion instead of just remaining loyal to the Empire and massacring Rebel scum, which is what a lot of people were hoping for based on the promo material. Maybe if we 'raise some awareness' about the ending of Battlefront 2, we could dissuade some people from buying the game and experiencing the disappointment first-hand.

Are you new?

That's why I specifically said to not insult the devs, but rather corner them with fair but hard to answer questions.

That's going to be a response no matter what. You think the various trolling sites aren't diving in on this like hawks? It's going to be a shitstorm. Even amongst Holla Forums alone there's pages of people who are dying to tell them the most creative things they want to shove in their anus. Nothing will stop them, so fuck it.

This is some serious projection and mark missing on Walt's part. It's missing the mark so badly that even if we made our Mark the target, they'd still fail to at least graze at the lard. It's investors, shallow normalfags(who ironically don't even really care), people who sneer at the concept of replay value, journalists and game design majors who say they want "constant, expensive innovation". Most consumers just want a more complete and future-proofed version of the kinds of games that were made when the gaming industry at large wasn't undeniably garbage. There's not much I'm waiting for but Bannerlord and all I really want from it is just Warband 2.0 with better AI and greater room for mods that do more than just change the map and swap the assets around. People especially now just want games to be done right moreso than they want new things to be done at any level of quality.

It's a fucking lie that game devs can't(as in "it's not impossible") make games as decent as they used to be and make just as much money, if not more. It only became harder and more expensive to make games if you're using only the absolute newest and barely documented software, and if you're trying to bloat your team's size. Just fucking scale back your budgets and/or relax development periods, and you'll see it becomes much easier to break even. Get rid of the idea that only your own company or your publisher should be allowed to host your games' servers, and you won't have to pay as much money to keep your own games alive. If you're going to create post-release content and try to make money from it, make sure it's substantial content from a good standpoint, such as an expansion being an intermediate product between projects, which although is meant to supplement an earlier and finished product, is something that's good and big enough to warrant consumers to buy it. This is why expansions are not just "bigger DLCs" and vice versa.

Louis Le Vau.

Let me tell you lads something. Game developers in current year are delusional people. Every last one of them. They live meaningless boring and repetitive lives and the only thing that keeps them going forward is the mediocre salary they get at the end of the year. They despite people who work in other fields and especially programmers. That's because while these worthless talentless depressed hacks spend all year struggling to make a mediocre shit game for a shit Jewish company, others are working for science or for the Arms Industry, in a way better environment with way less stress and a much better salary.

So what happens when these delusional fucks find that the mediocre shitgame they've been working on for 2 years gets negative reviews?
They fucking lose it.
They will go apeshit and play the victims.

change that right fucking now or you'll regret it you terrorist piece of shit

the tl;dr is that it would take you literally 4000 hours to get every item in the game without paying extra.
In order to BUY everything it would cost you about 1.200 shekels.
In other words EA is reaching new levels of kikery

I've heard people give out opinions like the last image before. It's like they treat video games as leftovers that go stale and bad really fast. While there are games with bad padding, you can still tell that they're arguing that games should be more like movies in that they're finished in one sitting, and be made easier to review by having shorter lengths. Very short games already exist, look at multiplayer shooters and fighting games. Guess what kind of games journalists don't play

you're right user, this going to be a colossal fucking shitfest
it is time to get comfy

You can see it from miles away
There's gonna be assholes who are going to threaten them, and all the medias will focus on them and point out the
TOXIC GAMER COMMUNITY
and all the virtue signaling bitches will come out of the woodwork and proclaim WE gamers to be a bunch of entitled whining white heterosexual male crybabies, well except them, they're such nice guys, true paragon of virtue!

It's too late bro

SAGE!!

OP SUCKS NIGGER DICKS UNDER THE BRIDGE!

(((EA/DICE))) is ruining the European gaming industry by forcing niggers into every aspect of peoples life.

LMAO they even tried to sell plastic niggers

Have you looked at the troyphy/achievement system? How many people who own a game actually finish the first level/mission and how many of them unlocked the achievement linked to the final level or mission?
I've been noticing a lot of people who don't even finish the first level of a game.

I've seen in the comments section that one of the users have read the book (yes, there's a book) and said that the main character in the game is very different than the one in the book.

nice.

Also maybe im remembering things wrong but im fairly sure two of those soldiers in the last pic aren't British but Indian and Australian.

nice downboat

No they are "British" according to dice's Marxist propaganda.
It's not just Dice/EA, all of the Swedecuck game industry is spamming Marxism into games they have influence on.

-bald woman with male ugly voices
-niggers everywhere
-massive faggotry and forced homosexuality
-promotion of selfhate and literally cuckery (but only in white nations)

Supposedly "AAA" games like bf1 dropped player count to a min/max ration of 7000/21000 on PC. Having at peak time only less than 100.000 players online on all platforms while having sold 25+ million sold copies is literally nothing.

Just for comparison: shit like battlegrounds sold 15 million copies with over 1 million players online just on the PC alone

Nobody wants to play EA's cuck games anymore so the now are forced to compensate for their loss with crate money garb systems and scam. EA/DICE has literally crapped it's pants again.
Perhaps they should change their name to

There's a lot of weird things going on with Bf1. The way they release the DLCs is really slow. I don't follow too much Bf1 but I've heard that the 4th DLC isn't out yet. Dice seems to spend too much time on a competitive mode because they want the esport audience/money.
There's a game mode that is completely dead which is a shame because it's bolt action only. It's dead because Dice never promote that game mode.

When and where were the earliest instances of Sweden becoming a nation of wiggers? It's not surprising that Dice or any other Swede today, their fucking nigger worship is so stereotypical it went from being a stereotype to a surround sound type, but it'd be interesting to know where it fucking originated within Sweden.

It'd be fine if Africans actually were this prevalent during the IRL WWI, or if they were making games about Africans in AfricaWe're never going to get a Who Killed Captain Alex video game, but even people with a neutral opinion of blacks in general should at least find the depictions of blacks in BF1 to be alien even for entertainment. This just makes black people closer and closer to becoming an inherently unlikable character type in video games. The fact that their being black is an archtype in of itself today says a lot about today's leftist developers.

Swedes aren't wiggers, they're soyboys.

There's no difference except one says "no homo' less often. Almost every white leftist I've come across is a gigantic wigger.

By being such a puritan against leddit that we can't even post to troll them, you are advocating we not only don't troll EA, but we also don't attempt to smear egg all over their face. Is posting on the big bad leddit so bad,you don't want to make EA look bad? But you're right, anyone who dares troll leddit or a leddit AMA should pack up and fuck off. You heard it here folks, no fun allowed. according to user, it's harem.

You know you stick out like a sore thumb here?

You know you're a jewish KIKE and should go die in a bus fire???

I'm sure her husband is thrilled that his wife is having a child.

Are you kidding me? Have you ever been to Sweden? Pic related is more along the lines of how an average swede looks like. What you are implying is the city-dwelling rich fags that nobody likes or wants to deal with.

i've been here for a long time and for the first time in the past month or so i'm seeing people create threads linking directly to reddit. hell, most of these battlefield threads can probably be found on the front page of reddit with the same fucking title.
this is literally the first time i've ever seen a thread created actually asking people to make reddit accounts and troll reddit.

maybe you forgot where you are? that kind of shit belongs on baphomet or 4chan/b.

anyone that's been here for more than a few month is likely wondering "why the fuck are there so many threads about the latest casual trash?"

Please don't reply to 4chan and reddit faggotry.

This people are cancer invaders and OP should be actually banned. Mark should actually get a little more strict on this shits including scat like this guy

You know a country starts with it's elite. The elite always outweighs the wage slaves. the people you posted control nothing and have no influence on politics, media, education or financial world at all. This people don't represent sweden.

its not like we dont have another video game board. but i actually kinda like that about mark. as long as something is video game related he usually doesnt do anything. and he doesnt care about piracy, or any other shit, as long as its vidya related. though i do think waifu wednesday threads have a right to exist as long as theyre vidya waifus

Surprising no one, the shilling on cuckchan is real: arch.b4k.co/v/thread/396855426

Fucking insulting that what was once our site be used like this.

Why doesn't Boogie calls himself a feminist progressive whatever already?

Matt picked a side long ago when he said boycotting games as protest was wrong, in this particular case is literally p2w since content is locked behind restrictive grind.

Pretty much.

If anything I am pretty sure none of the unnamed average developers have gotten a single threat or the like, only the ones who like to show their faces.

Please do. Why their hero system is so much clumsier and prone to anachronism than the original BF2's might be worth asking.

The death threat was fake. Even Kucktaco made a post on it. Look it up. The guy was a professional victim.

Last i check, i wasn't part of the religion of 9/11.

BULLSHIT!
Off the top of my head, fallout 4, and before the releases of Shadow of war, both had user going and creating reddit accounts to troll the ever living shit out of the site. with shadow of war, they had people creating accounts and then send spoilers to people in direct messages .

I don't ever recall specifically the past threads staring out as "Lets troll reddit" but more like some user getting the bright idea, and then starting to post screen shots along with asking others to join in.

mmmkay

They also pulled an Imkikey and used the AMA to ban users (me and my sockpuppet accounts) who didn't join the circlejerk and asked too many unpleasant questions. Well played, EA, well played.

archive.is/2i9Pw
reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7d4qft/star_wars_battlefront_ii_dice_developer_ama/

Get baited idiot xd