Post your Webms/mp4s and have some fun

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X5n4s
ipfs.io/ipfs/zDMZof1m6PJEByUx6z7yVYmXcsEzghC4aKPqf6VKU8xcqJcrQky9/Aeon Flux
archive.fo/X9CGC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Frist for dox

I already knew the outcome before they started shouting

you need to encode using vp9 lad or still images will look like shit and it'll be bloated

What are you talking about mang he dindu nuffin he was just cooking and wanted to know who was at the door. :^)

i always miss the good stuff when it happens

All that poor man wanted to do was FOOTBALL, and both the NFL and video games have let him down.

Welcome back.

It's been awhile

Who's your fave hero? Mine's Powergirl.

I don't feel disgust or rage when watching these
just depression

Heresy

I want a duck now.

When was this? The only time I remember him being pissed is when someone posted his YT pic on cuck/a/ then replied with a pic of his nutsack.

During one of his twitch streams he went on a short, mini-rant about how he hates seeing his videos on Holla Forums webm threads because it makes him feel like weird or some shit like that. I don't recall the exact vod as I've been going thru all of his vods lately I couldn't even tell you which game it was in which he said it. Maybe crash bandicoot, dark souls 3, or mgs5.

Squishward Fakes Krabsperger's Syndrome to Tickle Buttholes #gigquij9zbs

Demo is a fag, lol.

oh jeez,I knew he did Twitch now but holy shit that seems awful to watch

Im sure hes probably talking about webm threads in general over on cuckchan cause that's where he frequents I think, I don't blame him though but I just want to share his videos cause their good stuff.

It's not as terrible as you think, It makes for good background noise.

Is this MKULTRA?

Jesus Christ the hell is wrong with his brain?

He sure is.

He said he browses both Holla Forums and 4chan but prefers Holla Forums to 4cuck because while it is slow as shit it has a better community than 4cuck. He was talking about internet places he frequents and went on a a few tangents.

A bit of paraphrasing because i have a shit memory but he definitely does not like seeing his stuff in webm threads that much i know.

Shit i forgot to upload a webm again

Didn't know that, I'm just going off memory of watching a stream of his of him browsing cuckchan. At Least he has good taste in chans.

Jesus christ. user autism is amazing

The problem is that you can't tell if it's a joke or not; both the japs animating and watching may think this is reasonable

For the first time (?) in webm form, in astonishing bad quality, "The Invincible Momotarou".

Here's a far better "version" of that BOTW video. Make it a webm if you want, I think they deserve the YT views for their hard work and editting.

why is the one in the dress not wearing pantsu

interesting.
have a french animated short.mp4
it's better with translated lyrics subbed, but i can't find a better quality vid than this.

It's really hard to imagine there was a time where everyone was against the construction of the damn thing.

My first try at WEBM, no bully

We've come a long way.

Why is the Demon trying to rape the kid, is the demon Jewish?

F

Ka-ching!

previous webm thread
archive.is/X5n4s

16MB gives you a lot of leeway, try to fully explore it

Mantis X is so fucking bad. The dicks are too long and too floppy; they look like pool noodles stuffed into flesh-colored condoms with how they behave. The lolis all have the exact same facial expression, which never reflects the audio or the dicking she is supposed to be receiving, just randomly changing to stock hentai expressions. The animations are stale and just loop and because he's so afraid of clipping, in that clip she isn't even gripping the dicks properly.

2/10 kill yourself for posting this garbage and snackbar Mantis while you're at it.

this is good, isn't it?

Yes, they are harmless

i know them, i mean the videos themselves, in our shitty lifes on our shitty computers this realy lights me up

I could convert this, but given it's like 10 minutes long it's easier to just post the SWF

its corrupted

This makes me muh dick but the thing that keeps it from a 10/10 is that the tit bounce is too much and and not realistic.

The slow dance with changing clothes and teasing angles-style music vids are pretty nice.

Honestly it makes me laugh every time I see that webm. I appreciate the idea behind it though.

no it's not so how about you stop using shitty browsers instead

Do you enjoy your place as the goyim?

i ain't the one that can't download shit fagget

That fucking faggot needs to make more videos instead of shitty streams

How do I reduce audio quality with VP9?

Is that it or is there any more of this?

Worked just fine for me in an older version of PM, fam.

Audio doesn't use VP9. You can choose how it's encoded. Opus currently is the best so use that. Set the bitrate at 64kbps for stereo

ipfs.io/ipfs/zDMZof1m6PJEByUx6z7yVYmXcsEzghC4aKPqf6VKU8xcqJcrQky9/Aeon Flux

there are more but i can't remember where i have them saved

I forgot this

When I downloaded it, it said the frame rate was 0 frames per second encoded with Premiere. He needs to stop using such shitty tools

You are a huge faggot, go suck more dick and get AIDS

The files don't get archived you cum guzzling queer. You end up with a bunch of thumbnails only

It is fucking retarded you fucking fag. Like what's even the point of doing so? Too look at that one webm you missed?

Thx m8s

I've heard it's to count the proportion of vidya webms or something.

Who ever told you that is a mouth breathing retard.

is that low T faggot dead yet?

AD 2017, CY +2. As Codemonkey increase the filesize limit to 16 MB, one user takes the first step in converting Legend of the Galactic Heroes to .webm form.
Holla Forumsの歴史にまだ一頁

I made that webm.
Just let you know that is the actual title of the video.

user for now you might be better served by mixing the audio down to mono and reducing the bitrate, so you can use that space for video. Also you've got to aim a bit closer to the 16MB mark

how can the breast physics be advanced if our eyes aren't?

Then I must learn to use ffmpeg directly.

webm autist strikes again

He KO'd a guy with a fucking djembe, this is priceless.

nigga got hit by the sound of pain

third best depiction of death on screen

Let's list all the ways guy in webm 2 fucked up.

One, coming to the door with a knife (or screwdriver?) in hand when answering the police.
Two, not dropping said potential weapon when told to.
Three, STEPPING OUTSIDE TOWARDS THE POLICE while still holding that weapon.

The kicker: That woman screaming "YOU KILLED MY CHILL" after dude got lit up probably called the cops because said dude was being an asshat anyway.

What'd you change with this?

Here's a version of #3 without the jpeg spazziness.

Thanks user

I can only hope the lack of gay shit and furries stops this from spreading any further

Would have been better with Wolfenstein 3D style sprites.

sorry for being late.

wow what in insufferable cunt. some of the complaints were somewhat valid but he's actually going to complain about the AI bugging out because he's going too fast? im pretty sure the guy in the back has no idea what a glitch actually is.

What kind of greentext is that?

kys my man

disgusting.

kek

Lurk for three eons before posting, newfaggot.

Original the guy made a 30FPS video at 60FPS, so I converted it back to 30FPS because it was just doubling frames with no payoff for it

The prior version I converted to 30FPS then back to 60FPS with Hybrid, but figured I might as well make a bigger 1080p version so just went with 30FPS for the 1080p version and converting a 60FPS version at 720p right now

This feels relevant today.

Sorry I mean 720P 30FPS

at least you admit it

Have a webm.

nice

Have another.

We need a parody of The Night Pat Murphy Died, stat.

where do you shop for your webms? on >>>/gif/?

already exists

Kill yourself and never come back you stupid nigger.

Where's the funny car crash/engine failure montage you faggot cocktease?

depends , where your webm/mp4 you faggot?this is a webm/mp4 thread and so far i put you down for a duck

That guy is my hero, glitchless my ass.

I agree he needs to make more videos but both his and clovers streams are fucking great.

two things, glitchless runs are boring as fuck but more importantly, aren't the rules written down?

So what exactly happened here? Was Holla Forums involved?

Yes, the rules are if a run is glitchless it must indeed be glitchless

The guy claimed his run was glitchless when all he did was make endless exceptions to his glitches

I wouldn't trust this unless it runs a BSD with no network drivers on pre-2013 AMD or otherwise unmanaged hardware

what did they mean by this?

Tyler Malka got Weinstein'd and the mods abandoned ship.

The runner and the couch guy agreed they would do this "comedy routine" beforehand, you nitwits.

You have to be shitting me?
You shoot clay pigeons with a shotgun because it trains birdhunting, using a high powered rifle would destroy the meat and bird.
On top of that the angle is fucked if you're laying prone, which is for distance not height which clay pigeons are usually close by as you again use Shotguns.

Also her firing posture is shit, you don't slouch when firing a shotgun and wouldn't have to anyway if you're aiming upwards nearby.

In short its a fucking dumb video that only a weeb could like.

I have no problem with glitched runs but calling something a glitchless run, meanwhile using two dozen glitches that arbitrarily don't count as glitches is asinine.

That seems fairly obvious given the rules that sjwgdq has implemented.

It's like you don't even know what love is, user.

BABY DON'T HURT ME

Except he's already back at work making the next installment of his VR waifu simulator, this time more generic day to day stuff and to be released publicly.

Don't hurt me ;_;

You got a link to this?

She's also firing a .50 BMG in the air, which is a good way to kill someone a few kilometers away.

Lurk the /agdg/ threads on here, he hasn't posted in this one but still occasionally posts updates.
Minimal effort search of the /agdg/ archives from the wiki, he posted in archive.fo/X9CGC starting at post number 13512431.

Neat. Thanks for the intel, bruv.

Kill yourself you fucking shitnigger.

/k/'s real waifus

Gives a whole new meaning to "shooting from the hip."

But user, haven't you heard that no one likes the A-10?

Got source on these songs?

Is there more to this?

What the fuck?

thats fucked up

Is that demo in the last one?

On the bottom left yeah

this legitimately looks a million times better than any cgi skellingman I've seen. Why can't nice things like this exist anymore

Fresh OC

There is truly no greater feeling of validation

I've always enjoyed stop motion over CGI. It's not just about real lighting being hard to mimic, but also about respecting how much time and effort goes into quality stop motion. It's like playing a game that was built by someone with true passion compared to the shit that's churned out in AAA titles.

That's the best feeling man. I know I post some shit oc thinking no one would download and sure enough next thread it's up with the same filename.

It's so simple but it means allot, It's confirmation that there is at least one person in the world who likes something that you made.

Oh my god

That's nothing, an user on /k/ got a 90minute film into an 8mb webm.

There is always someone who likes it. Don't think that people dislike your work just because one person is complaining. People who like something usually don't say a thing while people who dislike you are very loud.

you are the real hero of this thread

It's not really if people dislike it, it's more of a "You are your own biggest critic" sort of thing. Like when you make something you see what you could have possibly done better, but if you know someone out there likes it anyway then at least you know that you did a good enough job.

hope the 2nt season is just as good as the first

Ima need about a million more bits in the bitrate on this pls

these people are really easily influenced

what the song in the 2nd one?

brain power

so what's a good method of ripping webms/mp4s from youtube? The one i have doesn't always work, sometimes the music will just not rip or things like that.

youtube-dl

jdownloader 2 is pretty decent because it can help with a lot of other shit too.

Neat, gonna try this one.
Also, music name?

Wait, is that the Coalburner and her son from the car, where she's telling him she's done with him for being so violent and uncooperative? Saying she regrets having him? She just got him out of prison or some shit?

First time video editor here, anyone have any good free software they'd recommend? And any tutorials to go along with it?

Get a grease monkey script called YouTube links. It let's you get all videos in either webm, mp4 or audio without leaving the website. Alternatively just use one of the many websites around that do that, i use catchvideo.net

Avidemux & virtual dub

So far it's pretty nice, i like how it produces an ogg file along with the mp4, which i could see coming in handy.

Also early spongebob has unusually good music.

1st webm is the first half of the webm I uploaded originally. 2nd webm is a silly bonus.

Thanks user
I think I need something with more features, like what you'd see in Paint.net or MS Paint
This is reaaaally barebones, I'd like to edit frames and crop in faces and whatnot

Too fast. I can't read what's posted. + you have 10 more MB you can use.

Because it's expensive, labor-intensive, requires a high degree of skill and is difficult to outsource.

It was a soundless cartoon, so any music/voices would have to be played alongside it while it was being viewed. The audio is a much more recent recording.

Not finished, but working on that anons request

beige

Requesting the rest of the collection

This surprises you? Its also a reoccurring theme.

Anyone have that webm with the german song with the grill singer going "dum da da dum dum dum, fellafel dinger" or some shit to some anime video?

sure wish I had them with sound

gets me every time

Anyone know where I can /scurv/ Sony Vegas? Preferably a non-torrent?

wat

I dunno, get a VPN for torrenting. I can give you a copy of the old Vegas 12 I've used for years if you're gullible enough.

song in the the third webm there, lad?

It was really fucking old when I first got to Holla Forums, was the first thing I asked to be converted.

Hard as balls to find the scene with the actual soundtrack.

Stop motion is uncanny as fuck and creepy and it still falls into the "this is fake" category when you see it, but it actually LOOKS like something is there.

man, the new IT is so fucking focused on "ooga booga, here is a monster" that it completely lacks any of the cerebral horror that is needed for it.

No wonder normalfaggots love it.

I would argue that stop motion is more realistic than any modern day CG monster. CG monsters are made to move too fluidly. There's no rigidity that comes with possessing a skeleton when things made with CG move. Next time you're outside, watch how humans and animals move as they walk. This is why stop motion is much closer to reality and falls in the uncanny valley whereas CG is a step behind in terms of realism. Stop motion shit actually has rigidity.

The only thing CG gets right is buildings, vehicles, and other solid things. It's living things that we still have trouble with.

Right ,that's part of what I knew was missing; the skeleton. cgi is too fluid and doesn't have the physical hangups said skeleton has.

Compare this masterpiece to any of the dino fights in the jurassic park sequels.

It does on my browser

You're projecting so much that you went beyond the 4K Ultra HD resolution
I don't even browse these threads frequently and quite frankly, no one gives two shits about your opinion

Anyone have that pic of his balls he posted when he sperged out while drunk?
no homo

seems like you do to respond back to me.

Anyone has the "I'm a nigger Morty" video?

What do you fucks use to make all these high quality webms?

FFMPEG

Thank you, have a random webm from my disorganized collection

Thanks brah

staxrip, after effects, premiere and back in the days I was using xmedia.

Sorry for being a faggot, but can I have that webm of that dude in red robes screaming? Could really use it right now.

It's a classic.

Excellent lads, all I could remember was "Rex"

I had this at 1% volume knowing damn well it would be an rip earphone video, and yet it was still loud as fuck. So glad I don't use earphones.

video games

that shit was actually painful to watch

ISIS one is fake