GMOD machinima thread

No lul randumb loud in-your-face shit allowed.
lul randumb is allowed as long as it isn't fucking obnoxious like Doctor Lalve or some shit. Kitty0706 did lul randumb right.

threads are really shitty recently, whats going on

Instead you could contribute with something neat or you could give a reason why the thread is shit and tell us how it could be improved. Threads will always be shit if you never try to improve them.

Is this lolsorandum?

kitty isn't any better either, but props for calling it machinima because that's some oldschool shit
this is acceptable and classic wacky

Not gmod but still vidya related

Speaking of volvic ytp, I remember this one back in the day that had the line "I'm filling my water with Cillit Bang for breakfast"
anyone remember that?

Just nothing completely fucking annoying.
Eltorro64Rus is not meant for bullying.

we JUST had a thread on gmod shit. And gmod shit is mostly made for 10 year olds now anyway, it's hard to find anything worth watching. Even Antonie Delak is getting annoying.
he's french

This is news to me.

>gmod (((machinima)))
Here's a list of all Gmod videos that are not randumb:

You were saying?

Here's part two

And three

The whole list is in that post.

That's a weird way to spell Poop thread.

the faggiest term ever evented

Take this shit here:

It seems so close

Why do I keep seeing this in my suggestion box all the time? I don't watch GMOD videos, I've never heard of this guy and it's still there after I watched this waste of bandwidth.

Youtube's algorithms like to advertise the same video for ages. I've seen pic related appear in my suggestion box on and off for months.
Could be worse. Fucking Racist Mario

boy am I glad I only had that for about a week

Why not racist luigi?

that's one low effort poop

STOP YOUTUBE ITS GARBAGE

I love the thumbnail of this video.

Commit suicide, kike.
>>>/4chan/

Why the fuck would I want to know what kikes and faggots want me to see? I know what I want to see.

Gmod videos of Smexuals are literally the best Gmod videos.
Fight me

Eat a dick, OP.

dick sucking ytper