4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game with robots?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does metal gear solid 2 count?

No work today. Saw Nausicaa at my local movie theater. Watched No Mercy. It sucked.

Mega Man Legends 2.

Probably the Mega Man series.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

If you haven't moved on from WWE, you should.

Metal Gear Rising.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I forgot to crop Japan pics tonight. So I'll repost a couple in case some people missed them.

Still obsessed with this yugioh game. Mobile gaming really feels like crack.

Hey guys.
I just have to get through work tomorrow and then I have Tuesday and Wednesday off.

No thats a mech, how goes user

How goes

Which one in particular is your favorite?

How you going to enjoy your free time?

Metal Marines.

Mother or daughter?

Inb4 ritsu spends the last of his money on yugioh and has to get another job to feed his addiction.

Do you know what that temple was for? Also, at least that yugioh shit comes with an actually thought out card game compared to others.

work got delayed one more freakin day. so i spent my sunday playing video games, had a short workout but no drawins'. I think i'll try going for a jog tomorrow and try working that into my routine, work on my endurance.

zone of the enders comes to mind pretty quickly. Vanquish is a good pick too

I've tried all the classic games at least once and 2, 3, 4, and 6 were among the ones I liked. I thought 5 was shit. That being said, I consider Mega Man X to be the best overall Mega Man game.

AC series and Break Arts 2 specifically looks pretty dope

Good News Cunts
Dunno maybe W40k

Puyo Puyo Tetris.

you tried your best yesterday onii-user now it's time to sleep

forever

sleep snug, smug

(checked)
How goes user

And yeah, I really like this version too because they are slowly adding cards from the full game so its a lot different than the mess that is the real TCG

Had to miss yesterday's thread because i was so tired. I celebrated my birthday on saturday. Now im 19. Did some recycling. 71 dollars worth. like 25 pounds of cans and boxes of old wires. Also got a belt at my local mil surplus. It was the smallest they had and its still a tiny bit too big. I also got a bunch of weights for my birthday. Pretty good.

(QUADS NIGGA)
I like the controls of L2 better.

It goes good. Gonna be camping outside of Best Buy on Thursday. Joy.

I am calling the fucking police.

how's it doing cunt

8ch.net/pol/ if that counts. Otherwise zelda spirit tracks. How's everyone tonight?

Im afraid of entropy.

Mein neger

I really love 6 because of the jetpack. I hope mega maker adds it eventually.

How goes user

Whats the news?

Whats good in the hood monica

Armored Core probably, but I've only played the PSX ones, nothing past that. Mechwarrior is pretty awesome, so is Front Mission and there was one that I had the demo of that I used to play a lot of as I kid but I can't remember what it was. It was a hex-grid turn based strategy robot fighting game and it's not Japanese. I'm gonna try and look for it but maybe someone here knows.

Wait are you already back from Japan?

Sup guys. I just finished playing some Yakuza Kiwami. I need to write some flashcards for my moonrune learning. Haven't been keeping up lately.

How was the trip? Also, are you talking about yugioh duel links?

I'm not actually getting evicted
Not only that but my landlord said she told my gook roomate to be less of a nag Not in those words
Weird to say this but thank fuck my Landlord is an Indian

how is everything

Happy late bday user!
How many cans is that exactly? Sounds like a lot

I never notice MML1s wonky controls because I've played it so many damn times.
Whats happening at best buy?

Play AC for answer, its my favorite one.
How goes user

Its already too late

Yeah I was there for 2 weeks user

That's ok but weird
Gas yourself you sick fuck.

you live in the city?

speakin of, new armored core apparently comin out but fromemeware not giving out anything

To be honest staying up for these threads on Sunday is slowly ruining me. I have to be up by 9 am and be at work by 10am, and these threads don't show up until 5 am the next morning. So I'm up for 20-21 hours on Sunday just for these threads. I come to these threads whenever I can but sometimes I think I should just sleep and post in tomorrow's thread instead. I'll stick around for a little while longer today before going to be though.

Fuck hasn't felt like 2 weeks hasn't it
Did you buy vidya while away?

SNES Classic Edition comes out. I know I know,
I already have an NES Classic Edition, so might as well.

It was enough cans to fill about 6 bins that they have. the back of the truck had atleast 6 or 7 inches of bags piled above the walls. Had to tie it down with rope.

FUCKING SHITTY INTERNET WTF

Yeah, I do
It's fucking shit, I lived in a rural area before getting this job and it was fucking good, always feel good when I go back to my parent's house, which I'm doing next week

i got it, it was called Cyberstorm. I don't know why but when I looked up the title and checked the images most of the pics that came up were MLP wtf does MLP have to do with robots shooting missles at each other in hex-grid based tactical combat?

I have to buy £150 worth of law books today.

Trip was really amazing. Japan is the comfiest place ever. Ate a ton of food, bought 40 weeb figs, saw a lot of cool shit.

And yeah duel links, I love this game.

What ended up happening?

When I've got shit to do the next day I'll nap in the evening before then wake up at midnight and fart around til thread, then nap after.

Yeah just a couple of things

All beer I'm guessing right

The plastic though you need a specialized use for otherwise it is useless to remelt for anything but decoration and plates unless you get it hot enough.

Is it bad that i have a fantasy of every major city having a major disaster and me barely escaping, then finding a farm to live on?

No, it was my aunts soda can collection. We've been neglecting it for a good 7 months now.

How much is the going rate for cans where you live?

I got really far in Elona. I'm very close to the final boss of Act 1, which is farther than I've ever gotten with one character. My mom wants to take me to a video game event tomorrow so I can play Puyo Puyo Tetris, but I haven't been training at all recently and she has a rather nasty cold so I'm probably just going to talk her out of doing it.

don't make a habit out of it, not everyone can be a neet like some people.

i've been visiting way more than i usually would due to my gap in work right now and its got me messed up. Hopefully i don't slam the snooze alarm too many times tomorrow and wake up on a bit less than 8 hours and reset properly for work but it never works, actually for as long as i remember i get insomnia on the night before i go back to school or work

Okay, I'm trying to keep up with my studies. Did good on my moonrune test. I feel like I need to study more but I only have so many hours in a day.

What about you user?

Fuck. I'm going to learn this damn nipponese and then go visit. I love comfy shit.

Joey and last gamble seems legit

How goes anons

I can't really blame you, I really regret not getting the NES classic. Though around when it came out I got a real NES and a ton of games so I can't complain too much

Wish I could get in on that, family never buys cans though

Your mom is trying to get you to go? Seems weird

I think about 2.85 from what i read on the sign, but i could just be 2/lb. All i know is that for the 25 pounds we had it was 51 dollars, 15 for the wires, and like 7 or 8 for the bottles.

I might've been in Japan during the same time as you, user. Kind of spooky.

Net killed my last post, meant to say you don't seem to have lost control.

Did you like Kiwami?

im gonna buy a famicom eventually, i already have 2 super famicoms, well i gave one away as a gift but yeah i want famicom as well. fuck that nes/snes classic shit

You also have to live in one of the 5 states that does recycling. Everywhere else is kinda pointless.

It's pretty good. The combat gameplay is okay, but I'm really only here for the story.

I only knew like 5 words I could commonly use and I got by just fine tbh

When and where were you?

I should have bought a famicom in nippon damn it. But akiba's prices were a bit jacked when it came to games and I didn't look too hard in nakano

Oh well RIP me then

Was 2nd in line for the last shipment that Best Buy got in. Apparently they're making more next year.

Shit that's a lot better than where I live. It's like 35 cents a pound. About $1.95 for copper.

The future does not seem to belong to me. By the way, how did you fare with the spoken language over there?

Right back at ya.

What words were those?

yeah its easier and cheaper to get a used on off of ebay

The Landlord's Sister came in the morning, Gook roomate was angry at me for saying she lied about me shitting everywhere when I was still in that after waking up from being drunk haze and forgotten what I did so thought maybe she might of smeared dirt in parts I cleaned it up a decent bit while drunk so that helped my theory to make me get evicted, even after I had told her numerous times it was because I forgot she didn't listen until the Landlord's Cousin was there, the fuck never even thanked me for buying her shit yesterday either

Fuck no, I'm the same, Kim better follow through tbh

I mean, yeah I want to go, but not when my mom is sick. As for my mom, she's concerned about my complete lack of social life and any excuse at all to get me talking to somebody else is direly important.

Yeah, since it's only really the first game remade.

Hi user, how goes it?

wait are you the guy that crapped out in the living room?

i'm gaining control of my body but i'm an emotional fucking wreck lately

That's bretty good
and with me I was the user getting evicted for shitting everywhere but now it's all good and I won't be evicted for now **As soon as I go back to trade school I'll contact this guy to see if he can find me a place though as It's pretty unbearable at the moment

Yes

More of the SNES or NES?

I got by just fine. Most people speak a tiny tiny bit of english in Tokyo. And the few places that didn't it was still pretty easy. Point to shit on menus or that kinda thing.

Sumimasen mostly.

How much they go for?

how embarrassing, but at least you didn't get evicted

anywhere from 30 to 40 bucks

Both.

Damn. Is there another recycling place with better rates? Around me there is like 2, with a smaller one operating on sundays.

If kim hits SF i wouldnt complain a bit. i honestly have more sympathy for the norks but i dont like either of the korean countries. SOKR sounds like a worse place to live than nork tbh

I was there for a month. From the middle of August to the middle of September.
I was mostly in Tokyo. First I stayed in Asakusa, then went to Kyoto. Upon my return to Tokyo, I stayed in Ueno.

There's more than just working out, like I said.

Don't think so. Should probably check.

Ironically, the recycling centers are probably the most competitive places around here. Its weird.

That reminds me how whenever I have to wake up for something the next day, I won't be able to sleep, yet if I have nothing to do the next day, I can sleep like a baby no matter what time I go to bed.

im actually thinking of getting the sharp twin famicom since it plays carts and disks but i gotta research it more

You never said anything about playing as one.

well yeah, but for the moment i think i gotta be alone and focus on that and not get involved with my friends and roommates bullshit. maybe find some short term goals other than grinding in my hobbies

Wew you are the guy who shit everywhere. And your roommate saw it? Thats terrible

Thats pretty sad user

Thats not too bad. Think its about half in nippon though

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet
Might get the NES eventually then. I thought they were done completely

I was there from the 5th til 19th of this month, all Tokyo. So yeah at the end of your trip we were definitely in the same area. My hotel was like a 2 minute walk to Sensoji, was max comfy.

Do the more expensive soaplands have girls that speak english? do they also have aras?

So you just went around saying "sorry/excuse me" to everyone?

すみません

Why are you shitting everywhere?

Well they have made changes to the combat system to make it more like Zero. The game is pretty fucking hard at times, I'll tell you that much.

You might have extreme autism user. But my autism is greater than that of ritsu's.

One of those ones not manufactured by nintendo? I figured those kinds of versions would be extremely expensive.

How goes user

That and arigato

Hobbies do help sometimes.

I've heard that, which is probably why I've been waiting on getting it.

Lad, you probably stayed in the same place I did in the beginning. Mine was a two minute walk from Sensoji as well.
Strange, isn't it. We might've passed one another. Or not.
How'd you like it? Do you plan to return? I do. Hopefully i'll have the money in three years.

Nice. One of my complaints with yakuza 4 is that enemies arent agressive enough. If i could change anything i would make the enemies relentless so the block and dodge actually get use.

ive seen them for a cheap as 40 to 60 about the same price, then you have assholes who charge a grand

Might as well not. Just a waste of money, aside from if they polished Starfox 2 up, and even then I wouldn't say it's worth $80. Now, if you could add memory to it, and use it to play games from ROMs with like it was a system with a built in flash cart, that would be another story.

I have no idea. Ask Shitsu. But given how soaplands are a rather Japanese-culturally specific form of whoring, I kind of doubt they would, even if English is something people tend to learn for use in business from what I've heard.

If SK, or Eastern US gets nuked I'll honestly celebrate, though if he touches Japan probably won't like that

id actually be looking forward to it because 4 was really easy even on the extra hard mode. the only guy i actually hard time with was saito in the courtyard because i only had 1/8 of my health left

Meh. Haven't seen that scorpion again. Hoping it's dead.

You won't. It will be next to impossible to gain and keep money over time unless you are already rich or a super lucky NEET like user.

Yeah, it was me

Because I was drunk as fuck and lost control of my shitter when going to the bathroom

but what of I

Two of the girls I went to could kinda speak english, the last one couldn't at all which was really cute actually. At the end she'd use her phone to translate and we talked like that for a bit while smoking cigs. And yeah theres entire places dedicated to aras and any type of girl really

Dude freaky. If you ever came to sensoji at night in your last week or two then yeah you probably walked past me. Because I'd go there every night to relax and smoke after doing shit during the day. Loved it being so empty.
Yeah I'm going back some time. Trip will be even better knowing what I do now. And next time I'll bring more money for soaplands
How did you like your trip?

Really any major city wont be too big of a loss except for here because it would be too valueable for the us to lose, which ironically, would make right here the perfect place to hit first. Oh god, im fucked in every way imaginable.

I did have a little trouble with the final boss. Way too many enemies at once, but it was really fun.

Hey niggers
Despite feeling like I'm losing control again lately, right now I'm ok. Just got back from work, picked up some food-like substances mcdonald's on my way home from work. Shaved, cleaned my dakimakura and my bedsheets today, so gonna take a hot shower before bed and it's gonna be c o m f y.

get crunk fam

Metal Arms: Glitch in the system, definitely. Amazing game.

You Alaska or Texas or something?

fucking brilliant and underrated

I would probably learn jap if i was gonna do that.

Cali. help

There being a next time means you'll need to get a job
Won't it

You should have picked up those cheap ones for sure.

Hes not dead, hes biding his time

RIP

I had maccas today too. That sriracha sauce for nuggies isn't bad despite my dislike of the real kind.

What of Cali is valuable, is it something to do with Nuclear Power?

to be honest I find myself having McDonalds for lunch when I'm working simply because it's cheap and somehow satisfying enough to last a nine hour shift.

You are talking to Ritsu, you know?

Well, some nips go to english classes sometimes.

Hot showers and straight to bed are super comfy.

I dont wanna say more so i dont give too much of a location. Anonimity and all that.

It is. But I don't want to focus on it too hard so I don't risk falling into despair. And anyway, isn't this kind of thing a common occurrence for anons?

At least I won't get evicted

anyway i gotta tear down a whole basement worth of sheet rock and take down some useless beams to renovate that shit so i just wanted to stop in for a bit. take it easy you faggots

It would give you access to a lot more places.

Yeah eventually. Going to stay NEET as long as I can.

They have to in highschool but don't expect them all to remember it.

Being alone isn't a big deal, your mum feeling bad about it hurts though

But then you'd be free of the gook

Cya next time user

eh fair enough, I usually don't say anything more specific than that I live in an Australian city as it'll only take like 3 bits of vague info for you to know who I am
Fuck even saying it's 3 is probably too much of a danger for me

I need to get drunk as fuck. I will drink after im done writing these flashcards

Watching nishikiyamas transformation into a douche is pretty heart wrenching by the way.

I have to use a lot of items just to get by some of the bosses. Majima is a bitch to fight sometimes.

it had a cliffhanger ending too

i always get barbecue sauce or honey for my nuggies.

it's the only place open when I get out of work, and sometimes right when I'm on my way home from work they're temporarily closed for updates or some shit. It's bullshit.
they were open but only accepting cash, so i had to drive to an atm and then go back for food.

even comfier with clean bedsheets and a clean shaven face and clean dakimakura

how do you determine when its time to get a job again?

I LOVE SEX,I LOVE YOU でもやっぱりマンコが一番ぬるぬる

Their fruits and vegetables along with the small amounts of fish caught off their shores. That's about it. Everything else is nig nogged or spicced and kiked up. They are destroying the land there too so fruits and vegeis won't be growable there in the long term if kikes have a say in it.

pic related you lazy moron.

Look I want to get the fuck out but the eviction notice came at a bad time

If you want to know what I drank it was just some cheap wine but I don't have a 3 legged goat

And when my parents start to get on my ass about it too much and threaten to cut off the internet/kick me out

How goes user

I'd imagine it's when Ritsu starts running low on money. hopefully you at least have a decent resume made for job interviews, right Ritsu?

I mean, its not like anyone would actually try to doxx you, except for the fbi, but they probably already know who you are so w/e.

Fuck majima, that one spin attack thing he does is really hard to dodge.

Cali is gonna end up like the middle east.

user said something about anywhere in Cali being too much of a L O S S for the us
I'm guessing he could mean Silicon Valley but in all honesty Silicon Valley is overrated as fuck and more and more tech developments are popping up in Kansas and other middle of nowhere places

Wish I could find that old "San Francisco has been Destroyed!" "That was for the good of all Americans!" pair of screenshots.

Yeah, if you played 0 I guess.

OOOHH YEEAAAH

Whys that?

I fake the shit out every resume and just give my uncle's number as reference. Works every time

That's what I mean. Seems like having your son just not have a social life is hell if you're a parent. I don't know what to do either.

Well to be honest me saying I wish SF would get destroyed could be enough for some sort of fine in my Orwellian nightmare country
better to practice Safe SECs than to not

repeat ad infinitum?

NEETs don't need money

you're damn right, randy savage

What difficulty do you play the games on?
I haven't played Y4 but I did play Y5 and felt like the difficulty was just about right on hard.

I do actually have enough money saved already BUT I'll be starting University now so who knows what my situation will be then. I am pretty good with saving money though so I should be fine.
Also, I'd like to think all non-whites on Holla Forums are contained in the fighting game general and the webgm threads.

That's excellent. I agree, the next time will be better since now I know stuff I didn't before. Next time I might try and visit during a different season instead of the end of summer/ beginning of autumn. I might also go with a pal I met on Holla Forums next time, which should make it better as well. I was alone this time around.
But user, that's degenerate. Find a wife.
I thought the trip was excellent. I was quite happy with how I decided to divide my time up and where I stayed. Japan is truly alien. If someone told me they came from outer space, i'd believe them. I was quite envious of how Japanese their main city was. I currently live in the capitol of my country and it's nothing like this. Fucking foreigners everywhere. There were days in Kyoto and Akihabara where I heard more of my native tongue than I sometimes do here in a day.
I had an excellent time in Japan and hope to go there again in three years.

The one person I know who'd be able to help me find a Place I won't see for a few weeks

Oh fuck, i remember those from forever ago. When i was like 5 my mom would buy me one when we went to the store. It was pretty goodn though spicy.

Oh right, i forgot literally everywhere except for the us and probably some parts of the us too are completely fucked on speech.

I fucking miss him, now we're stick with shit like Cena and Roman.

Was my first yakuza so normal, though hard wasnt much harder.

That's easy, Custom Robo.

Basically the most freedom we have in terms of Free Speech is that we can call Pollies Cunts and the only reason that was set as a precedent was because it was someone calling Tony Abbott a cunt and getting away with it

The original cultural and tech value of silicon vally was a place for all the tech people to gather before the age of video conferences and the internet.

Now it is a melting pot of diversity which is to say low skilled shit payed workers. Useless unless you are mentally retarded enough to not know how to advertise job openings on the internet and pay people to move anywhere but commiefornia as a buisness. Or just have them work from home.

But kikes want technology to be shitty and kike driven because of . Hence kike monopolies on tech in silicon vally.

Just mention online friends and the like

Been doing it for 8 years, worked two and a half times. Going well so far

I'm hoping to go spring 2019 so probably not. And yeah I know what you mean by the alien thing. Everything was just so different and new and fresh. Never felt anything like that before.
Akiba was really really fun. Did you do a maid cafe?

I'm going to bed. see you guys next thread maybe? I might just go to bed early tomorrow. Have some Ibuki.

That shit is so stupidly expensive, even for a gamecube game. Thank goodness for dolphin and loader programs on the Wii.

Still need to set my Wii up with an external drive and give it a go.

Im kinda afraid for the future, with the whole berkely free speech week thing going to absolute shit. Antifa is legit scary and im afraid of college for that reason.

Already did. I guess that wasn't enough.

i remember when i was a kid the kids down the street who i was friends with loved WWE and were my first real exposure to it.
WWE is soap opera theater for white trash.

i could probably be NEET 4 lyfe living off my mom but I'd feel like such a piece of shit doing that.

Why did they abandon you

Custom robo would be fun if not for the dialogue and story.
How goes user

Cya next time lewd user

For 3 4 and 5, hard seems to be the best difficulty.

Im trying to go to college to get an actual useful degree, but its terrifying.

How about 0?

I always just tell my dad when he mentions my leeching "at least I'm not a drug addict or dead"

F

Oh boy, 502 errors again.

Same, everything that isn't Kiwami, since Kiwami is just 1 with the same difficult bosses and everything.

We've got a gay marriage vote at the moment and the whole thing is no argument allowed as most of the "Pro" No stuff is saying "It's ok to discuss this issue, and that No is an option and either way you vote it's fine as it's a free country" while Yes is "OY VEY HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY THIS IS A HATE COUNTRY AND MUST BE BANNED" while bringing up a link between Gays and Pedophillia is a really big no no
Which for people like me is distressing as this whole incident is now giving me constant flashbacks to my youth where I myself was raped but even more than ever I can't speak up

It's a case of it's someone at a School I go to 1 day a week and I've got 2 weeks break

go to trade school.
cheaper, less time, more fun, less intensive, and it lands you a better paying job than most 4 year degrees.

i wonder how long until they kick you out
i'd invite you to crash with me if I have my own place when that happens but I don't want to support your NEETdom. If you worked and shit you could come crash with me tho

ALSO FUCK I FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO AN ASSESMENT

Test

Ahhh thats kinda weird

Shiiiiiiet get a place soon monica then

Vote No, laddie.
Defend western civilization.

DO IT NOW NIGGER

my goal is to move out in november of next year

What was it for? How screwed are you for missing it?

I'll hopefully be most of the way towards a second nippon trip or a trip to vegas by then

I mailed my No form in today

I AM BANIG DDDDDDDDD:

I forgot how its literally illegal to critisize gay marrage there. its fucking disgusting, i'll tell you that.

airfab and welding. Also trade schools here are scummy and probably scams. Im safer going to college

Do you even have to ask?
I went with a lass I know in Japan. It was surprisingly good. I was afraid the maids were not going to be cute and that it was going to be awkward. Neither were true. It was strangely professional and enjoyable.
Look at mr. rich man over here. Lucky you.

Maybe I'm just bad at vidya.

Mods are asleep.

I dont think i could do maid cafes. Being called master would give me second hand embarrasment.

No they make they clearly say you can critise Gay Marriage if you say that there is nothing wrong with being gay but God says it's not ok so we have to do what he says, and maybe Slippery Slope
If No wins it won't be because of the No Campaign but because of the Yes Campaign

I was walking around and tired looking for somewhere to get beer and a maid asked me if I wanted to go to a cafe so I walked with her to one, was so comfy in there.

I'm not rich I just have literally 0 expenses so I save 90% of what I make.

Is it bad i want to see accelerationism. Just like elect every really bad politician, make every bad law into law. Do all thid horrible shit all at once just so it gets so bad that people have to actually fight to survive. Make it as bad as venezuela so it can get good again.

next time you go to nipland let's go together

good work laddie, well done.

my trade school is through a community college and it's actually really high quality. it's better than university that's for sure at least in my opinion

there are trade jobs for everyone

Yee for sure. Get on the nip learning so you can get us into exclusive soaplands

Are they?

Well, im going to a community/smaller college. I think it has a 4 year also but im not sure. Im not touching a uni though. That would make me wanna kill myself.

Where the fuck in europe or burgerland is this? I don't see it unless you travel and wait two years for a union position.

4am isn't bumplocked so yeah probably

That's what you'd think. It isn't the case though.

Oh god, you reminded me of all the maids. Do you recall what cafe you went into? Also, what cafe offers beer?
Can't say I envy that but I do envy your saving capabilities.

That's a relief.
Maybe today I can go unbanned.
I need to vent a little after what happened with Mark the other day.

It would still be too awkward for me, though i dont really go outside on my own. i havent been outside by myself since 6th grade

this

Not really but at the same time strong opposition needs to exist, look at Venezuela, no body is happy and yet while there is revolt there is no coherent revolt with a strong leader
Maybe it's because they're spics but for every Weimar you need a Hitler or else it'll stay as a Weimar

You got it fam. We'll go fuck those 19 year old japs dressed like schoolgirls.

just get technicaly/industrial certifications. That's all you need to get a job. You can learn how to be a forklift operator in one class that takes just a day.

Midwestern most part of the midwest.

Whatever you do, don't post pedoshit.

One of maidreaming's smaller places.
And yeah was kinda surprised by the beer too

What'd the mods do now?

What did you do
I mean you both are Nintendrones to a high level so you probably did something bad or he was extra retarded

Looks like it is now; the new "Meta Thread" someone made also got pruned as a result.

Heading to bed. Night.

Maybe i can go jack of all trades and specialize in welding and get a bunch of different certifications so i can always have a job.

Can't wait. Better bring your wallet because its nothing but beer and women when we go

I already know how to do all of that. Where are these magical jobs that don't exist paying more then 12 euros an hour?

Sup bitches I'm back with beer. who's still here?

It'll have to be a topic for the next Meta Thread.

Good thing I'm not a Holla Forums tard.

Just a little disagreement. 12

Cya next time user

Was it one of those 4am meta ones or what?

I'm still here.

I'm always here

Do they bumplock your threads too?

that is literally what I am doing
I'm getting all the technical certifications I can while getting my associates so I can pretty much go into any warehouse or factory and be given a job.

You're damn fucking right I'll bring my wallet. I'll save for months for the trip.
I want to fuck a jap so badly.

In factories and warehouses.

i'm still here

I'm tired of living, but I don't want to die. Fuck you, I don't want advice. Read this sentence, and do what humans do. Sympathize, or judge me from your Ivory Tower, any manner of advice is pointless.

Nobody can afford such luxury.

Not yet

Yeah, with Hitler-Stu cooking up a Reich.

That's just sad, user.
Take the redpill and change your life. Become a man. Nobody enjoys the company of pathetic people.

I went to @home, which I enjoyed greatly. I wanted to go to maiddreaming as well but some of the chicks trying to get you inside were really not cute. The place I had to had no uggos so I felt like it might have been a downgrade, in spite of how famous miaddreaming is. The costume is better at @home as well.

I think you took the wrong door, reddit.
This isn't the poetry slam about depression and suicide, but pretty close so I'll let it slide.

queue snapplause

My last trip cost 3500~ so. I'd recommend more like 5k though.

Whats up user

Really surprised by that

Don't know why that guy bothers. He shows up every few months when I guess his highschools on break, cries a bit, then fucks off for a while.

I read that @home is the one to go to anyway for good service. I was going to go there but got lured in. Don't regret it though.

You must be that spammer trying to attention whore now. What's your problem and how do you expect to solve it? What advice do you need to solve it?

Okay gonna go do other stupid shit. You guys have a nice night.

I didn't realize they let the retards in. Shouldn't you faggots be writhing around on a closet, while trying to feel another up for that coveted dick meat?

Nothing's up, depression is a bitch. What about you?

Just woke up sup dudes

I gotta ask the real question tbh, do they make you wear rubbers at classy soapland?

I'm not the little bitch coming in here with an attitude like I just finished watching an episode of "I'm a little bitch and the world needs to know."

Playing video games, watching fresh prince, considering eating some cereal

No condom bjs and condom'd sex
How goes user

Disappointing, you shoulda hooked up with some bar qt, or how ever the fuck you meet females in nippon, and gave them a white bastard tbh.

That's because your general essence is enough to project such an image. For you, being a faggot is effortless. Don't strain yourself now.

That's cool. I need a new game to play. Recommend me something. Anything, I don't fucking care.

Asking because all the fags go to sleep by now. Anyway how are you feeling right now?

You are one lucky fuck ritsu. I want a qt japanese maid to tend to my fucking needs god fucking damnit

Also banned for my plank avater. Just going to post general ed edd and eddy images from now on

My ass hurts from just sitting on my fucking ass all day. I really need to manage my fucking time so I don't end up studying until I become a fat lard fuck

Here's some of that advice you crave for, you passive aggressive faggot.

What's your real problem. Ignoring it won't cause the sadness and lonieness to go away. Deal with the real issue.
I hear minecraft is fun. Maybe try civilization VI.

Meh thats too much work

Yugioh duel links

Its really nice, and they call you master. Wish I had went to more maid cafes

10k it is.

c'mon nigga
what's bothering you my dude?
why are you depressed?

it's shower time

If that's the case, I'll probably get a boner. I get one when I'm playing this game and she calls me master.

I never knew you could make so much bank cleaning toilets

Please, do everyone a favor and take your own advice.

Fuck, I don't know. I have a general sense of emptiness, like a chronic sadness that gives way to nothing. It comes in waves, though. Sometimes I can distract myself, by playing games and such, but even then sometimes it's not enough. What I'm trying to say is that I think I'm actually depressed. I have problems, but they're not that pertinent to the issue here. I mean, for instance, I'm unemployed, and that's a problem. I could work towards fixing that problem, but even if I did, it wouldn't do anything to change my "chronic emotional pain" or whatever the fuck you want to call it.
Nah, I need something more engaging. Minecraft just puts me to sleep. Something like a good RPG, maybe something from PS2 era, but I'd really prefer an action game. Maybe something like King's Field or God Hand

What platform is that on? Is it multiplayer, cause I don't want to play with others.

Alright I guess. I'm working on my 3ds backlog right now while listening to a stream. I can't believe Sonic Advance was popular enough for two sequels, I can't see shit ahead of me.

It is never too much work to nut inside a woman tbh, especially if they're in some foreign country and you're going to be gone by next week.

Someone failed Retort Class 101 in middle school.
Stick to writing poems about suicide and your eternal emptiness on deviantart.

Its a mobile game, theres pvp but you don't have to do it

What are you gay?

U sure u dont need Jesus user? He sends leanness into the souls of those who don't follow Him.
this is bait isn't it

I bet you get plenty of dick.

I don't have a phone. No thanks, fam.

Everything is bait, user.

Could always emulate

Unlike you mine is still attached to me.

Gas yourself not so secret nigger. Maybe then the feeling of emptieness will be gone along with your probably greedy want of lucre.

Nippon would improve drastically if all their beta NEET men were replaced by white men tbh. The Japanese people won't exist in 200 years at this rate, I'd rather have a bunch of half breeds than none at all plus HAPA girls (particularly half nips) are qt af tbqh famalam

>12
Ok then you got my attention, did Mark really get upset over that, I thought he was over it

Yeah, but f2p shit?

Why do you have to be so gay?

You tell us, user.

I'm really surprised at how much content I've gotten for free. I've played the fuck out of this game all month and still haven't ran out of resources yet.

If they don't let in other races they will be just fine.
True on the second part though

hopefully after this semester I'll be a welder and be making much, much more money.

yes this is my fetish

tfw yellow fever because of lifelong crush on jap japa girl i went to school from kindergarten to graduation with.

Oh hell yes.
He tried to play triple double 10 Dimension chess to convince everyone how much he hates it so they spam it and get bored eventually.
But he really hates it and it's hilarious.

Dang then just pay for my way. Consider my services as a tour guide.

It would also help if they banned divorce, abortion, and brought back a patriarchal system. Also they need to ban anime straight up

Why didn't you ask her out? You coulda been somewhere fam.

Still took me a year to find a job

I'm as about a much of a furfag as you are a man (unless you're actually a woman, in which case you can take my implications to mean that you're likely a rugmunching resting bitchface feminazi)

I can't tell you why you're so gay, you faggot. It probably has to do with your insatiable craving for penis. You think that might have something to do with it?

Ah, fine, I might check it out. Probably not, though. Got any other suggestions, like an actual console Yu-Gi-Oh game?

Funny, I mean when he replies to me it's usually about the 12 million game overs

I'm not the one with dick on my mind here, user.
What happened? Stranger danger when you turned 12 last year?

There won't be as many otaku hikkis as soon as the population levels out a bit

The tag force game for arc v is really really good.

Not Ritsu but play yugioh forbidden memories

I will not pay your way but I will buy you booze and cigarettes while we're in japan in exchange for your guidance.

I have neither sufficient liquor nor time to give you the full enough story for why.
tl;dr I had a chance but I'm a fucking autist
maybe some 4am night where I don't have class+work the next day and I have more booze than right now

Where do you think you are?

I own a nip copy of forbidden memories, just cause that games the shit

And at least one soapland visit!

Do you still know her?

Remember to thank god every moment you are alive for that.

I will not pay for you to get your dick washed by a jap whore.
depends on how expensive it is

No. When I deleted my facebook I removed all my friends except for her though so I could reactivate my facebook and still be friends with her though.
not gonna though, fuck facebook.
that's a bridge that's burned and far off. It's better to just let sleeping dogs lie as painful memories
but god damn was she cute and she had some big ol' titties

what

Did I stutter?
Maybe put some of that liquor down.

you have an english version as well? I have a lot of nostalgia for that game, and yugioh in general.

No bully ritsu. besides he seems to live a comfy life, I mean he already went nippon land which is better than anything I've probably done.

250-300 for an hour. Not all that expensive for what you get.

Very few people could handle being me, too high of expectations

Pretty sure high school's LONG since gotten back in. At least where I live, where it started the last week or two of July.

I'm sure his family does, too, having to house this parasite.

Most would've had the decency to off themselves long ago had they been in your shoes.

Really makes ya think. user would be a challenge to beat in a multiplayer game though.

Yeah I still own my copy I got as a kid too.

Doesn't that game cheat like a motherfucker? As in, people have actually delved into the code and it actively cheats?

That sucks fam. Whatever, there are enough big titty slant eyed girls for all of us.

i didn't understand the point you're trying to make.
be grateful you're not Ritsu?

not gonna pay $300 you can get your dick washed. gomen, nigger.

I don't think that's the case.
he is unfit and a fatass, this is true.

and i will fuck them all

Yeah it does. By the time you get to the end, you already have the cards to beat the final boss. At least I got lucky.

I'm 27

Yeah probably. Still fun

I'm out of shape but I'm more skele mode more than anything

U wana fuck all the puddins?

I suppose it kind of fits the lore though, since if memory serves "Heart of the Cards" in the series was pretty much just a "pretty way" of saying Yami magicing the right cards to his hand.

Just that. See, it wasn't all that hard. Next time we'll have to take off the training wheels and you'll have to understand it by yourself, okay?

start lifting then you fag

yes

pls no bully

Wow, almost all young people really would have offed themselves in your situation by now. I never would have wanted to have been stuck in my parents basement when they were still alive. Letalone for however long you have been. Why don't you just get a job and save money to go innawoods?

I put on a bit of muscle at my last job moving shit all the time. If my next one is similar I'm sure it will happen more.

Nice way of thinking about it, however something gives me the feeling the game is not canon. Would be cool if it was though. I somehow doubt that joey's great great great great great great ancestor was egyptian and also looked exactly like him

Because I'd rather get a job and go innanippon again

You are making me want to watch the nip version of yugioh, I've already got it downloaded to
Oh yeah, I caught OG yugioh on tv in nippon actually on a saturday morning before I left my hotel. Was neat.

I haven't actually watched all of the original yugioh series. I only finished season 2. I did watch that new yugioh movie that came out recently. Really brought my nostalgia and feels.

fuck i meant mornings

I watched up until the monster world shit when they went to VR as a kid. Then watched the series finale with my old buddy when we found out it was ending a few years later.
I really want to see the duelist city arc again because I love all that egypt shit and god cards.

Did you see the movie that came out recently? I went to a movie theater to watch it with my friends. Felt great, like I was a kid again watching old cartoons with my friends.

Yeah that's why I don't watch any of the new series. They don't have any of the cool egyptian shit

Yeah, I think "Heart of the Cards" was an American term for whatever the original Japanese one was, and given 4kids prevalence for rewrites, I'm not sure off the top of my head how accurate it is.

You could always watch Temptation if you want the hear English Yami Yugi yelling at sluts.

Do have to give 4kids credit where its due: for a redone opening, the guy they got for the music fucking nailed it.

I've seen some of the series. 5ds is kinda ok and has ancient aztec shit or something.

I've seen one of the yugioh movies. Some time travel shit with a few of the MCs dueling some guy. Haven't seen the newest though.

go to the gym
learn a martial art

i used to play with legos and watch the yu-gi-oh show before I walked to school.

That fucking opening got me so hyped up for the show as a kid. I knew I was in for a ride.

No time or money. And will be too tired once I get a job

bodyweight workouts. i can send you a book.

Where I am, Yugioh aired reruns on weekday afternoons and new episodes on Saturdays. Don't think I actually watched much before class in elementary school. Used to chain watch animu openings on youtube before the bus came during junior high though. Shame most of the ones I used to watch got shoahed from jewtube and/or only crappy/stretched uploads remain. Most of which being shows I didn't have reliable access to and didn't get to see in full until years later.

Own no weights besides a set of 30lbs ones

What part of bodyweights do you not understand rits?

bodyweight workouts are exercises you can do with no equipment. get fit without equipment.

so you just watched anime openings but not the shows?

I was thinking about watching eureka seven one time. But the cheesy plot description of a mech love story convinced me not to watch. Is it any good?

I didn't read the body part

Just thinking about it makes me tired

Didnt mean to bully, sorry rits. loves you.

Probably too drunk I should sleep soon

I'm not real big on redone openings, be it for games or anime, but I will admit I have a soft spot for the ones in the original Yugioh series, as well as Pokemon (at least up through the Hoenn arcs). Though it's worth mentioning those aren't even trying to be accurate to the original songs.

I'd catch a few episodes here and there when we had cable, or have to wait until Cartoon Network rotated into the Preview channel, and thus Toonami/Adult Swim would also be present. Beyond that I just had what Kids WB and Fox Box showed for anime, and at that point I wasn't much of one to watch what they aired.

Cardio will not gain you muscle. You need to do heavy weight excercises to gain muscle along with eatling alot of protein and calories/vitamins. If you don't do those things you are wasting your time or just gaining endurance.

Do handstands without support and squats if you want to gain a bit of muscle without buying weights. Ritsu, you surely have a bed. Try lifting that up using your legs and arms while gently setting it down. That's if the 30 pound weights are too little for you.

I'm tired as fuck but don't want to sleep til at least noon. Staying on nip schedule as long as I can to avoid my parents bothering me about getting a job

for shame
gotta do those reps for her
japanese practice reps and workout reps.

me and my sister would hang out and watch subbed naruto episodes burned to DVD's that we borrowed from the older brother of a guy I went to elementary school with.

almost any exercise is better than no exercise

How dare they inconvenience you when you're jerking off to anime in their basement at 27 years of age. They should focus on their own work and make sure the fridge is always full for his highness parasite.

How long till they do that?

I really need to go to little tokyo (los angeles) with my friends and eat some sushi. It's comfy times. Too bad there's too many homeless people around Los Angeles that ruins it

Seriously, my tendie supply is running low

Maybe one of these days

I didn't really like sushi all that much when I was in tokyo
And who knows. Few weeks probably

You didnt visit any conveyer belt sushi places?

I liked it, but it's not for everyone, namely due to the pacing. Series is about twice as long as it ought to be, and spends the first half mainly on worldbuilding/relationship establishment before getting heavier into the plot. If you were reading "official" descriptions of the series, I think Funi's been prone to play up the romance as "the greatest love story in anime" (something I think anons would more attribute to Toradora or Amagami, or something). It's there, and Renton and Eureka's relationship is prevalent (hell, the Nirvash IS meant as a two pilot mech and responds better the closer the pilots are), but it works with the story if you ask me. When I came back to it, after having only caught episodes here and there when I was younger, I wasn't really aware of how much romance there was. I did get some of that with it, but it also came with some really neat world building and mech battles and such. Also a great OST.

I always just ordered it as a side at other places because I was 90% sure I wouldn't like it anyway

I had a friend that was big into Naruto back in the day. Watched a bit myself and didn't really like it, and over the years I've learned he hasn't been one with that good of taste in media. Though, I suppose I'm one to talk, given some of the shows I did used to like myself.