Overproduce Hori controllers for Wii U

Yet they expect you to pay 70 for joycons or a 'pro' controller thats worse in every way.

Why isn't every Switch owner pouncing on these before scalpers aka (((Collectors))) do to drive up the price?

They made an always online phone platformer. Think about that.

A PAID phone platformer with always online, I might add.

You deserve the shit you get.

Why would you pay for controllers that come with the console?
>Why isn't every Switch owner pouncing on these before scalpers aka (((Collectors))) do to drive up the price?
Because that won't happen.

thanks OP, found a pikachu one 5 miles away from me for like 10 bucks at gamestop. Will probably be worth 90 in a few years.

No sticks or motion controls. I can't use this for much of anything on Switch.

Except it does have analog sticks or motion controls, which I absolutely need for Splatoon 2. What else am I going to use it for? 3D games need analog sticks, faggot.

Is it PC compatible? I could use some good gamepads for emulators.

The 8bitdo SNES controllers have the same buttons, but are wireless and smaller. I use them for portable Bomberman and Puyo Puyo Tetris without the joycon's analog stick.
At least I know these are cheap now. I might get one for PC.

they are an adequate alternative and have analog stick versions that work perfectly fine.

Neo geo games? cave story? arcade shit? pokken?

I see this Hori shit everywhere in Asia. Are their products any good?

Why would anybody play emulators that you have to pay for on the Switch?

nintendo contracts hori to manufacture all their official products, they just brand them nintendo. been doing this since the gamecube. you tell me.

Some are, the fgc loves them but while they arent razer tier branded but shit hardware they arent always top tier, but sometimes they are. Usually the stuff with smaller run numbers obviously.

They had to pad the launch period till 3rd party finished off their last Vita games before switching over.

TWIG SLUTS LEAVE

>Why isn't every Switch owner pouncing on these before scalpers aka (((Collectors))) do to drive up the price?

If people aren't buying it for $10, they won't buy it, full stop.

Scalpers can horde them all they want, nobody wants to buy it.

Motherfucker this happens with EVERY nintendo add on and has happened for nearly 30 years.
Everyone had a gameboy player, have you seen how much those are now with the disc in some regions?

dunno how fucking wrong you can be, I remember buying suikoden II on Amazon for like 9 dollars back in 2000.

Yeah i remember the .hack games in gamestation for £15 preowned. I was a lucky fuck last year when i got them for £4 for all 4 on gumtree from a soccar mom that didnt know any better.

It's called supply and demand, tard. What did you expect? A constant supply of antiquated and obsolete hardware peripherals?

Shitting on the only decent PC companion system. Consolefags are irredeemable.

is this the new meme?

Hang on, are you that autistic scalper who got super upset when that guy crashed the NES rare market with no survivors? Did you lose your john candy avatar?

Until the bloodborne-station stops being the bloodborne-station, it's the truth.

Is that the Hori controller in your picture? Maybe you're fucking retarded and you're cool with no analog sticks or motion that some games require, but I prefer a fully featured device.

Inb4 "nothing requires motion"- Splatoon 2 is ass without it and if you think otherwise you're fooling yourself because you couldn't get past the small learning curve of using it.

W-what did she eat? Broccoli? M-maybe stew?

its desgined for arcade and fightan games

Does the controller work for puyo pyyo tetris?

it does nigga

Nice, im gonna pick one up so i can play that without having to play it with a shitty dpad or analogue stick.

No? How hard did you have to stretch to make that reach?

You are no longer fit for the Master Race. Destroy your computer at once.

*tips menora*

You pushed this in the last thread and it's just as retarded here. For what reason would you have a companion console?
Or more specifically, for what reason would you have a companion console that has no games?
No, you know what the best "companion console" is? The Wii U. Get one used, cfw it, then play the 7 or so games that are worth playing.
You could always emulate but the emulator itself is closed source

I'm more annoyed that the Switch despite having software drivers for wii accessory port controllers
You just can't use them.
Like honestly, what's the point of leaving in drivers for that shit if you aren't going to sell an adapter on launch for it

Like, they already have new switch docks.
Why the fuck don't they have Wii Accessory ports on them?

switch owners don't care if it is now or later, they will get jew'd hard through all of the Switch's lifetime

Well to be fair some anons bought them that did not buy a Wii U so this is more gamecube than wii in terms of none drones owning them.

This is different though, nobody has one of these controllers so there's no nostalgia for it. I used one when I tried out Pokken, it's nothing special.

It's like saying there's a huge demand for Virtual Boy when it's just the hardcore collectorfags would be the only ones who would buy it.

Demand for this shit isn't going to skyrocket in 10 years time. If a select few people want to buy a controller they have no use or need for then they're welcome to be retarded.

creampuff

like nigga do you exist to be wrong?

You Nintencucks are pathetic, you're piece of shit tablet is the farthest thing to a "companion" to a PC.

That's not a peripheral that's a lifestyle choice

Why do Nintencucks love to wrong about everything?

What the shit are you talking about? I was saying you have to be completely invested in Steel Battalion to get the whole Steel Battalion controller set. It was a joke and not even at anybody's expense, especially considering I love Steel Battalion and mecha games and someday I'd love to have this controller myself. Why are all three of your posts in this thread garbage shitposts? Why are you trying way too hard to fit in? I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

Why do you deepthroat Nintendo so much?

nigger I bought a 32X and I don't get as salty as your ass is over a fuckin weeaboo flight stick

Do they? Where? I know there are some third party docks and replacement housing, but I'm not familiar with any new docks. I know Nyko has one coming next month, but I'm pretty sure Nintendo locked down on the patent for their circuit board or something for the Switch.

A few Neo Geo games that I already have elsewhere aren't going to sell me on the controller. I bought Cave Story for Wii, and it was a mistake. Pixel doesn't even get royalties for the game, and I've beaten it quite a few times. Pokken Tournament does not interest me because I do not like Pokemon. My local fighting game group plays on PS4, so my current Hori pad satisfies me just fine.

I would buy these if they were as cheap as you're suggesting, and use them for emulation on my PC, but they're actually not $10, they're $40.

nigger you arent just checking ebay are you?

Online I'm checking ebay and Amazon. Locally, my fucking Gamestop and my smaller, locally owned game store is selling them for $35-$45. Why not LINK ME WHERE YOU'RE FINDING THESE GREAT PRICES? Maybe I'll actually have incentive to do what you told me to do and buy them on the cheap.

gumtree and craigslist and so on, dont ever go to ebay or amazon or FUCKING GAMESTOP for none current gen stuff. Ever.

That's it? You have unsubstantiated claims that these controllers are dirt cheap, but you have no proof other than "just check craigslist lol". Nigger, I live in a city of 50,000 people. Nobody is going to sell Pokken controllers for $10 around here. The aforementioned stores in my previous post are the only people who will have them.

How Mark, any reason why deleted my posts?

Hori pads are comfy to use with emulators. I would love it if I can use Hori pad with NES/SNES/GBA emulator on Switch.

Shame their SNES-style Gamecube controller was import only and is now expensive. Strikes me that one would have worked well with emulators and older games on the Wii.

It'd be good for Cave Story, I guess.

Those are great for emulators on PC.

all these shill threads

Because aftermarkets don't and never exist ever

Where the fuck you finding them so cheap? I see them from 25 and up

kiwifag get out
alternatively come have a drink with me Ashbutron is fucking shit.

LEARN TO TYPE YOU FUCKING HERETIC