EA Doubles Down: Decides to pour their full support on feminism's HeForShe "movement"

archive.is/rzzzn

If you think that EA would learn their lesson after Anita Effect: Sarkeesian flopped hard, you would be wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for introducing me to some bullshit SJW concept I would have never heard about otherwise, user. You've really enriched my life with this information.

who cares

What about satan?

/r/equesting the image of EA CEO looking like the devil

inb4 a goon with bad punctuation and a "whattheimagesays.png" reaction image tells you to ignore this.

Great, another two years of terrible games with blatant identity politics. I'm glad EA is becoming less and less relevant every day.

Satan posts here regularly, I'm sure he's quite chill.

Take notes, this is how you exploit useful idiots.

Satan is a pretty cool guy. eh torments the unrepentant sinners and doesn't afraid of anything

Only have an alacricity demon

Fenceshitter:

It's almost become passe to get mad about them. They've always been a shit company that devours developers. It's a joke at this point.

You have to admit that every major western publisher are trying to be worse than EA.

LOL

I actually agree with the tranny here. Sure it's a bullshit argument to get into because >gender, but the logic they're using is completely sound

That's why these feelings-based movements always die out, the retards who believe in them eventually hit a logical contradiction they can't accept and the infighting begins.

What does this even mean? I know this "movement's" roots go back a few years, but I never understood what was meant by this expression.

Whiteknighting and extreme fedoraing

There aren't enough betas defending whores anymore. They're trying to recruit.

It's the new "gibs me dat".

Means that unless men bend over backwards women are fucking incapable of accomplishing anything on their own, it's in the name, basically.

Umm… cuck is a compliment! #proudcuck

so its the new MenGettingOutofTheWay?

close enough?

Pretty much, YUP!

EA actually exists.

Why do cringey feminism and shitty corporations mix so fucking well?

Same source. Read Glubb's fate of empires.

Cloaks and daggers are a classic combo.

There is a lot of fun to be had with these feminist and SJW campaigns because you don't even have to dig to see the message for what it really is.
HeForShe and/or MenGettingOutOfTheWay
At the very SURFACE of this campaign you have a statement that basically says that women are incapable of achieving anything without the help of men who are either looking to achieve the same things or have already achieved above them.

And they wonder why so many women are abandoning the "feminist" brand. Why the younger generation (gen Z) is discarding the "liberal" label and are apparently overwhelmingly conservative on all the same issues that millenials (I fucking hate my generation) seem to be super liberal about.

Why would you want to be a part of a movement or a label that made you feel weak? Why would you want to be a part of something that proclaims that you're automatically evil? See it is really an odd thing, the liberals have found religion again and it is in the form of libtarded ideologies. Their gods are whoever is promising them freebies.

Do you know why they're so desperately pushing this idea that fascism is on the rise? Because they see it as fascism when people believe in themselves, don't hate their own country, take responsibility for themselves, recognize that life isn't fair but that just means they may need to put in more work to prosper, etc etc…
They paint this all as fascism because "fascism" is one of the last spooky words they have (that they've quickly ran into the ground) so that they can suppress it. They know that their arguments and their ideologies and their fucking lifestyles can't hold up or take root in a society where the individual is glorious and prosperity comes from the sweat of the individual's brow. People feeling individually empowered do not fall prey to the modern libtarded modes of thinking because individually empowered people don't like to play the "I'm such a victim" game.

It is ironic, then, that they organize in their groups (like antifa) and will initiate violence. Smashing things. Burning things. And worse yet attacking people. Of course they only do this in overwhelming groups or when the people they're attacking are otherwise distracted. These people are a bunch of limp-wristed life-long "victims" you see. They can only achieve as a group, never as an individual, and much like the collectivist pieces of shit they are they get the good accomplishment feelings from their GROUP violence.

I once saw a story that these antifafags were starting to organize exercise and self defense classes so they could more effectively punch nazis since the nazis apparently started fighting back. It was laughable to see their training but it made me think of something. I saw another thing on a study about how people with more upper body strength (i don't remember if it was men and women or just men) tend to be more conservative/right/libertarian leaning. So I thought that wouldn't it be marvelous if the few that take it seriously enough start to lean more right/libertarian as they see the proof of their own work in whatever crappy gains they get? That as they shed some fat they also shed some retarded ideologies?

Sorry for the rant. EA sucks.

Feminism accomplished all its actual goals sometime in the 70s. Much like any other organization or party, though, where money is to be made…it became a corporate entity in itself and thus manufactured issues to keep itself going and making money for those at the top and those using the label to exploit a niche market.

It is also "safe" in a broader societal sense (which might be quickly dwindling) where nobody will bat an eye if you call yourself a feminist or you join a feminist cause.
The thing is though…corporations are running an idiotic game when they actually go all in for these fucking retarded movements.
Look what happened at the BBC. They released their payment records and now suddenly they're getting lawsuits from all the women they have working for them.

Is this news? The CEO was basically shilling for it during e3; does not take much to assume he supports the decision for ea to support this campaign.

It was always meant to destablize society, look at actions not words.

Um?

It's white.

Jesus was jewish

STOP

Let's be honest. There was no way of saving EA. Their business model just seems like its built on bad decisions. Electronic Arts died long ago and will never come back.

Still sad that your tranny board was restored with the furfags, leftypol?

Except it is? All of His descendants would be of a Christian ethnicity.

If Jews can be both a people, ethnicity, and a religion, why can't Jesus? He has an entire religion named after him

Stop baiting. Jews have been practicing inbreeding for a VERY long time. Christians have done no such thing. at least on a religious basis

If Cleveland or Varg know anything about it, it's about being a neanderthal ubermensch.

Satan is cool.He freed us from God's slavery

Jesus Christianity

Thats because the jews are pretty selective about who becomes a jew. Sure, a jewish man can fuck a nigger and the children can be "jewish", but good luck getting the overall religion to accept that.

Besides, Christianity encompasses the entire world and includes most races. It would not be possible to consider a black from africa the same ethnicity as a white from europe just because they both have the same religion.

I see nothing wrong with these fine chaps, please make what you are implying a bit more obvious next time.

What about white people from eg South Africa or Ethiopia?

Isn't Satan inside all of us?

They moved there from other places.

Wasn't original sin removed by Jesus dying though?

I can literally search random jewish surnames on facebook and post enough inbred fucks to stop your own dreidel shaped heart.

No whites are from south africa or ethiopia. There ancestors are from north western europe.

Clearly not, as the punishment for the original sin is aging, and we are still dying from age.

You’re a complete lunatic.

Jesus was white.

Is that some sort of tranny shit?

Satanism is judaism.

So does Holla Forums just reply to eachother with low quality shitposts or do retards take the bait every time?

Jews are a mess of a gene pool, they are mixed in with everything user.

That was the punishment for original sin? Huh, okay….
I only recently started listening to an audiobook version of the bible, so I've probably got some more learning to do.

Some UN project started/headed by Emma Watson. I think they want to get more men to be feminists, which is funny since both genders are abandoning their label.

Bit of both.

Yes.

WHY AREN'T THEY SUFFERING FINANCIALLY
ARE THEIR SHEKELS INFINITE
ARE THEY PRINTING MONEY OR SOMETHING?

The way a these kinds of corporations work is that if they fail the entire market is already dead. The food has to run out before they starve.

Useful idiots buy the game, dlc, and microtransactions. Have enough of the fools, and any company can stay afloat, even if you make bad choices and bad games.

Well, yes, actually…
There bible answers with a strong NO.

Holy fuck, he was circumcised, he had curly jew hair, there were only jews who believed in the god of abraham.

They got enough money from their yearly sportsgames shovelware and now they are hopping on the propaganda wagon there are plenty of people willing to fund the company for making more.

'an gender equality blah blah'

SACK THIS ILLITERATE PIECE OF SHIT.

Try harder.

Once you throw away god you can gather up paper.
Currently money isn't backed by anything whatsoever.
1 dollars is backed by the facts it's 1 dollar.
Pic related is how real money looked like.

Make an argument you retard.

their*

Is that "real money" not also just paper?

Cry some more, kike. You were proven wrong.

The feminists unconscious admittal that they really just want men to support them after all. We used to have a "heforshe" movement. It was called marriage.

Holy fucking shit, kill yourself.

Doesn't look gold to me.

THE SIMS™ DLC
*rips open a six pack*
MADDEN
*starts drinking in front of his scared daughter and crying wife*
FIFA
*crushes the last beer can on his forehead*

Provide sources for what? How do suggest Christians existed before Christ?
How are you suggesting there were people worshiping the god of Abraham, aka YHWH without being Jewish?

All 12 disciples were Jewish.
You're probably thinking different sects of Judaism weren't jews.
So I understand why you're confused, but your doubling down on being a retard is only serving to amuse me.

Those aren't the actions I generally associate with niggers and women.

Possibly hues.

This has always been a point against trannies that they never want to examine, when forced to deal with it they'll just get fighty and come out with 'whut I feels' shit to justify their on-going madness.

If you're already a *woman* then why do you have to change anything? Why grow your hair our or put on dresses or any of that shit? If you're SO fucking convinced you're this thing then there is nothing to change, unless you're admitting you're actually not what you claim to be in the first place.

Shame you're illiterate and retarded
Falsification is punished by banishment and lifetime in a marxist utopia.
Credit Ticket can be exchange into solid gold at any bank with no upper limit other than amount of pure gold at the bank, at a rate printed in the bottom.

Such a shame about Emma Watson, sad when the pretty ones have co-opted minds.

I was pretending to be some 30 year old army reject that got honorably discharged after getting a limb scratched by some shrapnel caused by an IED blowing up a humvee 20ft away from him.

ah

The pretty ones are the only ones worth co-opting, because the women want to be like the pretty ones, and the men want to have the pretty ones.

This is how you kill franchises. Useful idiots do not play vydias. It's inevitable, vydias require an active brain and lefties don't have it, they can barely follow a movie without getting lost in the plot.

She looks like a fucking man user. She can be considered pretty only in a pigs inhabited land like UK.

I'm glad that the only good game they ever published has been dead for over a decade now. I wouldn't want to see them make a sequel at this point.

If its been dead for over a decade you wont see a sequel, you will see a reboot which is argueably even worse :^)

Satan posts in here and is probably less extreme than some autists

They're better off shitting out more half-assed Battlecuck titles and sports

i dont have EAs CEO, but here's Activisions.

who can ever forget good ol' bobby kotick?

Meant for

Dude, you’re a fucking lunatic.

Without reading the article: is this paragraph describing video games or real life?

But user, they never intended to learn any lessons.

At this point, I'm almost convinced that they're making all of their games bad on purpose.
There must be some arcane reason the daemons over at EA have that we could never possibly discern.

Maybe we should ask /fringe/.

There is no God and there is no Satan. There are only demons. Demons are pure intelligent energy that travel along the magnetic field of the Earth. They can manipulate our temporal lobes and change our mood, our behavior and even our beliefs. The pagans that populate the wealthy elite perform ritual torture on people because the intense suffering creates great amounts of electromagnetic energy that feeds the demons. They worship and sacrifice to the demons because the demons let them maintain their status over the oppressed masses by spreading hatred and mental illness.

The victim mentality is the saddest thing because it makes people angsty pissy impotent pieces of shit and that translates to everything they do in life without them realising it. Take it from me I used to be like that.

When you're physically weak you're very likely suffering from a mental weakness that holds you back and stops you from excelling, this translates to fat cunts calling thin/muscular women 'skinny bitches' and DYEL fags feeling the beta rage/defeat when someone who has bothered to actually fucking lift more than once is present.

They fail to achieve because they have no purpose to aspire to, they have nothing to aspire to because they're not inspired, that means they're not motivated which means they're a mess.

t. alex jones

They make them bad on purpose, yes, but only bad enough that they are forgotten easily. They don't want anything truly terrible that goes down in history, nor do they want anything amazing that raises standards. The only way they can continue to exist is if they propagate mediocrity.

I'm pretty sure they're just clinically retarded.

i believe they're getting funded by (((them))).

how else can you explain a constant stream of bad decisions after bad decisions that keep going unpunished? investors are like seagulls and pigeons, when you do stupid shit and the ship is sinking, the "investors" fly away to a better ship.

so how is it possible that they keep having funds? and don't give me "b-b-but they're selling old games!" bullshit, bundles of games that literally everybody already has can't fund a megacorporation like EA, and their new games sell like crap.

either they're banking big on the mobile market with shitty flash ripoffs (of which i am not aware of) or (((someone))) is funding them to make games aimed at pushing a political agenda. now, if you're an investor and you're trying to push a political agenda by using the company you're investing in as a medium disregarding the quality of the products made, then its more like a parasite or cancer.

All religion is judaism, there is no god(s). Religion was invented to control the populace.

Isn't this what they always do? They see that their social engineering and their constant spew of propaganda has amounted to nothing, so they lapse into the sunk cost fallacy and double, triple, and quadruple down before quietly slinking away to pen a fictional story about how they survived those lousy GooberGobblers and their alt-right troll army?

All of this is so insane, it sounds plausible.

you see this as a bad thing?

Once a beta, always a beta.

Kotick was right about Mr Shitface.

If all religion was made by jews, then why do mudslims hate kikes?

I don't know, that same reason normal women do? I doubt it's very comfortable wearing heels, putting on make-up or anything else like that, yet women who have nothing to prove do it as well.

Does it sound any less plausible than a story about Vladimir Putin putting a puppet in the White House with the help of an elite squad of uber Russian haxxors running around America hacking voting booths? Is it less plausible than a story about a confederate KKK nazi who deliberately runs down an innocent white college girl because he hates niggers on welfare? Is it less plausible than the incessant pushing of the delusion that Tina Fey ever was sexy?

wtf i love my qray ionized bracelet now

But what makes gold valuable?
Wile it does have some use in electronics, the simple fact of the matter is that gold as financial backing only has the same value as fiat currency: it can be exchanged for goods and services.

It looks pretty, its scarce and it is difficulty to harvest. This makes it ideal since ancient times

>>13466954
*tibs bedora*

Get it right, muds hate christians slightly more than they hate jews.

You also made me remember some youtube comment by a bot saying how jews were anti christian when in fact they're against all goyim.

Last time I checked Satan actually liked video games. EA is the incarnation of corporate greed in the video games industry.

The meme that gold is valuable comes from the fact it's pretty and doesn't tarnish.
You can't print endless gold, however value cam inflat by merely obtaining more gold from mining. This does mean you can still obtain large quantities enough to destabilize economies a la conquistador Spain taking back new world gold and utterly wrecking their economy.

Is that fucking mass effect music?

There's plenty of other rare, pretty shit, that has a finite supply, but nobody's campaigning for that to be a financial standard; what makes gold so much better?

Says the retard saging because someone doesn't believe in his bullshit.

There is so much wrong with this post it must be a falseflag.

The reasons have already been stated. And in pre ironage times I'm pretty sure it could be gathered easily too

You're certainly right, Silver would also be useful as another thing to back up the currency as well. In fact historical, beads, shells hell even pic related was currency at one point in time in Guam. The problem with all those other currencies is that, for example, not everybody universally agrees that Rait Stones are valuable. There's also the fact that, again, gold does not tarnish, this trait was incredibly valuable before which started the meme "gold is valuable" because gold doesn't change overtime, unlike say, Silver. Nowadays, this feature is only slightly less relevant, but thanks to the historical value of it, almost everybody agrees that gold is valuable while simultaneously not allowing gold to be something that can be infinitely created. This trait is the main difference between fiat and commodity currency.

So the entire reason for the gold standard is

Imagine you're some kind of nobleman who wants to show how big his dick is in order to get some princess pussy so he orders an illiterate blacksmith who will die of lung cancer at the old age of 30, to make him a shiny breastplate out of the shiniest material that soldiers won't use for armor.

The only problem that develops from having a good-backed currency is if you have so little of said good you can't distribute it efficiently. Which is England had to switch to Tally Sticks when their gold supply was down. Is that what you're trying to argue?

*which is why medieval England switched to tally sticks when their gold supply was down.

Nah Konami is in my opinion, not even EA hunts down their former employees to make sure they can never work again or spy on everything they do.

What do you mean? There was nothing wrong with my post.

Satan is a loser faggot. I will keep saying that.

Oh I see. So you just have shit taste then. I understand now.

I>tfw 1 have not bought a single ea game in 6 years

this level of newfaggotry is not allowed.

Just stop while you can

At least Konami isn't trying to exterminate the white race. I'll take unscrupulous Yakuza over kike enablers any day of the week.

>>>/tumblr/

Literal ✡fedora✡ autism.

There's also the fact that the face value of the currency can be lower than the market value of the backing good you can exchange said currency for, to say nothing of shit like melting down your gold-backed currency to get at the gold and use it to make a new good of greater value than the sum of the face value of the currency and the labor.
Also, it's not like you can't still print so much money that it becomes worthless, you just end up measuring it in units of gold instead of exchange rates and the prices of staple goods.

Let me guess you think there are more then 2 genders?

2-3-5 depending on the language.
I think you meant sexes.

>feminists literally telling men to do everything for them
This is why feminism is societal cancer.

Well, it's not controlling jews so what's the point? Everyone else gets controlled. By them.

But muh centuries of patriarchal oppression!

EA hasn't created paid mods, so they're not the worst, but only by the slimmest of margins.

So long as they create FIFA and Madden games every year, they'll live. Not sure whether or not their shitty mobile games are still popular, but they'll also survive so long as people keep paying microtransactions for those.

They didn't invent christianity. If they did, they wouldn't hate it so much.

konami
EA

Yeah I get it. You're a butthurt kojimadrone, but that doesn't excuse being this retarded.

I think you are making a grave mistake. Jews don't hate Christianity, they simply hate non-Jews.

Theres your mistake.

What's the difference?

I haven't stepped foot in a church in years and even I know this is wrong.

All Christians are goyim, but not all goyim are Christians, and unlike other religions that openly preach ethnonationalism, Christianity is proto-leftism, purposely designed to turn its adherents into weak and meek cattle that will allow their murderers to enter their homes unopposed.

If this were true, we wouldn't have lasted 2000 years with this religion.

Why not just make mods that reverse everything they try to push? Make female characters male, black characters white etc, etc

>(((George Carlin)))
He had his moments, but who do you think you're fooling?

Nobody. That's the point.

You misunderstand. We lived in spite of it, not because of it. Ever wonder they there are almost no Christians left in the Middle East?

If only they'd stop using Denuvo

Please kill yourself, obvious kike shill.
Christ wasn’t a socialist. He was a religious radical. He advocated charity by the individual. He did not want a complex temporal power structure established to tax people at gunpoint to subsidize poverty. Santa Claus, likewise, rewards virtue with toys and evil with coal. If anything, what he represents is a purely capitalistic idea–regardless of background, race, creed, etc., by virtuous and diligent behavior one will be rewarded materially. Whereas slothfulness and evil reaps nothing of value. A Wonderful Life is about valuing family, not about establishing a top-down economy. A Christmas Carol isn’t about a capitalist who turns into a socialist. It’s about a capitalist who overcomes the bitterness of his childhood and learns to value his family and his friendships more than his business. He doesn’t stop being a capitalist; he still solves all of his problems with money. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is about a terrorist who realizes that his diagnosis of capitalist society as being corrupt and materialistic was wrong. He realizes that though the society acknowledges capitalistic values, it also has a spiritual core independent of that system. His realization that the two can exist in harmony allows him to come to terms with his own bitterness and join society, rather than living like a hermit up in the mountains. Charlie Brown, ironically, is the only story with any socialist values at all, and they’re negative. Charlie Brown used everyone’s money to make a terrible economic decision and invest in a bad tree that didn’t fulfill its intended function. The people were then forced to band together to make the best out of this smoking ruin on their own initiative. In essence, A Charlie Brown Christmas is about a government using the people’s money poorly, and then the public sector having to make the best of it with their own innovation.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/intg/
>>>/freech/
>>>/somethingawful/

dob geg

Get in the dumb bitch box

Because jews opened the gates of Christian cities (which were undefeatable until then), allowing dune coons to slaughter them and steal our land. You have absolutely no argument and are parroting kike lies.

Reminder to the kike shills that every single one of your “arguments” has been disproven using only these links.
General: pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
Not Jewish: pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
Judeo-Christianity: pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
Fundamental Question: pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
Zionism: pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U

Oh, by the way. Ever wonder why the Middle East and North Africa aren’t white anymore? Kikes, same as before.

You do realize half of the Bible is ripped straight out of Judaism, right?

I'm sorry I triggered you.

We come here just to laugh at you.

And 98.7% of your dna is ripped straight out of a banana.

You do realize that what you’ve said isn’t even remotely close to true, right?

Not like I'm surprised.

The differences are more important than what is the same.

This post is incredible.

This is, sadly, what happens when "right wing" Christians get confronted with their cognitive dissonance and someone reminds them that racism is a sin in Christianity.

Let me guess, you worship Le Flying Spaghetti Monster XD.
Le noodly appendage XDDDD
but seriously, all theological arguments on Holla Forums are shit tier. Its a toss up between r/Atheism shutters, 15 year olds from Holla Forums who've just read Nietzsche and parrot "God is dead!", 15 year olds from Holla Forums who've just read Marx and parrot "MUH OPIATE OF THE MASSES!". Cancer any way you slice it.

prove me wrong

This will just make it fun when actual fascists come around.

Beyond his list of dirty words (which in of itself is unfunny), Carlin was an old boomer fuck who just got up on stage and complained about shit.
Bill Hicks was even worse, I'm glad he died early of cancer.

Holy fuck we've got a scholar here. Brb, mixing my cattle and fibers and intermarrying with the foreigners.

The quote is "God is dead and we have killed him". A lamentation that society is going to spin out of control because an absolute truth/morality has been discarded by the public consciousness. Also, I dunno who on Holla Forums you're listening to, because few outright deny religion even if there are different ideas on the right one.

I bet you are a huge fan of Jeff Dunham, aren't you?

That mouth-breathing tub of stupid who uses puppets? No.

Here, have an easily digestable format that you have a chance at processing.

One more time, since anons like you still fail to accept and/or understand.

AAA DEVS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PROFITS ANYMORE
THEY'RE ONLY ABOUT PUSHING THE GLOBALIST AGENDA
THEY SEE THESE LOSSES AS INVESTMENT
YES THEIR SHEKELS ARE INFINITE THEY'RE BACKED BY SOROS, ROTHSCHILDS AND OTHERS

So, your whole argument resides on tips on agriculture and animal husbandry. By all means, show me where in the Bible it says that niggers aren't human or that you shouldn't let your daughter marry one.

Oy vey.

You're intentionally misinterpreting the verse, or are a mouth-breathing retard. Does the verse also disavow sexual dimorphism? Is gender a social construct as according to Christianity?

I guess the First Amendment doesn't exist because Goons use the Freeze Peach meme? also, the burden of proof is on the one who makes the assertion, but whatever.
All in all, I refuse to take part in this shitposter war. Which is what it is, don't kid yourselves that this is some kind of serious theological debate.

Holy fuck, people are actually taking my post seriously.

That image means jack shit. the last panes is summed up as "There is no god but sometimes I feel spiritual so I guess there's something".

well congrats, you got yourself caught, now what's the next step of your master plan?

We're not talking about genders you disingenuous little shit. You trying to move the goalpost is all the proof I need you're panicking. I specifically asked you to give me a verse in the Bible that says niggers aren't human. I already posted one that explicitly says all men, yes, even the Jews, are God's children. Should I now post the verse where it says killing another man is a sin?

So, not only is the Bible clearly anti-racist, but genocide of the Jews is also a sin. Now, go cry bitch tears someplace else, because you sure as fuck don't have the theological ammunition to argue back further.

Crashing my credibility, with no survivors!

My main problem is that the pro-christianity people can't seem to separate christian morals and the religion itself. They think for people to have christian morals, i.e. not being a piece of shit, they have to believe in the whole christianity shebang. I typically argue that if you can't be a good person without a god telling you to, you should just fuck off and die because you are at your core a horrible being and no religion will fix that. But then I get dismissed as a fedora athiest. Because I don't think religion should be necessary for being decent.

But user-kun, what does it mean to be a "good person", uguu~?

I can't decide if I want to believe you're this retarded, a shill, or just impotently angry. You quoted a verse that, within the same statement, disavows differences between peoples in the context of Christianity be it racial or sexual. If one is true, so must be the other. Answer the question: Does Christianity deny sexual dimorphism?

You're also conflating racism, genocide, self-defense, murder, and racism by necessity equating the non-humanity of a lesser race.

This is some kike-tier argumentation if I've ever seen it.

That's the problem, people think they need rules laid out for them, instead of just using logic and going "would I think this is right if it was happening to me instead?"

But user, that's retarded.
I'm a masochist.

But by saying that, you realize that you're an anomaly and also realize that other people don't enjoy the things you do, so you're capable of self-regulation.

Why should I self-regulate?

If goddamn gorillas can figure that shit out and have a stable society it shouldn't be difficult for humans. Romans and Greeks didn't need a Jew to know right from wrong.

But we're talking about race, I don't' give a shit about your deflections, answer the question or provide a verse. How can you be racist or anti-Semitic and still consider yourself Christian?

You're putting words in my mouth. The Bible clearly states that no races exist, or if they do, they are all equal in the eyes of God and are all human. The Bible also states killing another human is a sin. So how can you be Christian and a racist at the same time? If you are not racist you're a fucking cretin, if you are a racist and claim to be a Christian at the same time you are suffering from severe cognitive dissonance.

Stable, yes. Ethical, debatable.
I long to be able to shit in the street and fling my poo at people. And beat the shit out of someone for looking at me funny.

WEW LAD, is there a christfag version of tipping your fedora? Because Christ m8 this is tism personified.

< you should just fuck off and die

You should self-regulate because you already know what is right and wrong and what things cause other people unwanted pain. By asking "why should I?", you're just looking for an excuse to be evil. You're putting the burden of your responsibility to be good on me, by asking me to give you a reason. If I can't, you'll practice evil, and blame me when someone else asks "why are you evil?" "Well because that guy couldn't give me a concrete reason to be good" That makes you a bad person.

If I tell you an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient invisible sky man will punish you for evil, you'll merely find loopholes in THAT logic instead. Every statement I give you will be faced with a "but why?" like a child trying to understand the world, because at your core you want to be evil. You'll continue asking "but why?" until you become bored, forcing me to write thousands of posts, with the eventuality being a collection of text that could be compiled into a holy book. And even if I write millions of words about why you should be good, you'll continue poking holes in my logic and misinterpreting things. This is what bad people do. Religion only changes a person's thinking temporarily, until they begin poking holes in the logic and finding loopholes. In the end you're left with the same shit people, but now they're using the religion as an excuse to conduct evil and call it good.

Monkey morals are not human morals. My point was that you don't need religion, or even higher intelligence, to develop moral behavior and empathy for your fellows. You could even argue that species that do stumble upon morality (or something similar to it) have a distinct advantage over other species because they are capable of forming complex groups where members support and defend each other. Natural morality has been around for a long time, humans are only codifying the rules that natural selection showed work.

Well, thank you for making the argument for me you stupid sack of shit. Genocide is therefore a sin. Bravo, cretin.

The Book of Mormon sure does.

Reported.

The verse you quoted contained multiple facets in the same statement; race but was one of them. Does the bible condemn binary sexuality? The statement either applies a nullifying order to both race and sex, or neither. You're avoiding answering this because being honest either way makes you look rightly ridiculous.

Because the bible only talks about equality of races in the context of there being a larger spiritual component that isn't beholden to your physical state. But that doesn't mean the physical state doesn't exist, with all that implies. There's plenty of instruction that you aren't to mix with the foreign. As for anti-Semitism, because the kikes are fucking evil by choice and have intentionally wrapped up their race into their nationality, religion, culture, and country, making them one whole as a defense mechanism so they can cry 'persecution!' whenever you criticize /any/ aspect of their existence. Once you get past the goodgoy programming, you realize the answer is to hate the Jews as a whole, as ceasing to differentiate between their individual fibers is the chink in that armor.

Nope. Unprovoked murder is, unless you're using a goodest-goy (((translation))). There is nothing unprovoked about a military response to Jews.

Read the links I posted, you stupid fucking faggot.
CHRISTIANITY IS THE FIRST IDEOLOGY TO NAME THE FUCKING JEW, YOU INSUFFERABLE YIDDISH COCKROACH.
Reported.

You keep using this word "evil". You're going to have to give me some concrete definition of it instead of just assuming it has some stable definition.
And no, I'm not asking you to pull out some religion to guide me along, tell me what exactly constitutes evil.

Really activates the old almonds.

Pick one and only one.

Apparently not only do you have the tism but you also don't know how to read IDs because that was my first post directed at you.
Maybe you should fuck off back to tumblr if you can't handle an insult, you fucking sperg.

lol try harder

Either contribute meaningfully to the conversation or be called a faggot.
Didn’t happen. You’re reported for being a disingenuous sack of shit whose argument was destroyed and who is spamming a video game board with his leftypol bullshit.

Reread my post. I'm agreeing with you.

says the one who claimed "racism is a sin" and the cites that verse. To be one under god, means we are all his children. This includes every creature on this planet, even though they aren't human. It doesn't mean that every race, and creature is equal, but that in the eyes of god, we are. Also, niggers ARE human. Despite being severely underdeveloped compared to the rest of the species. They just aren't the kind of humans that should continue to exist.

Genocide is not murder. Genocide is likely not in cold blood. To walk up to a strangers house, the owner of which lives in the same nation, and belongs to the same race as you, and to kill him, would be murder.

Yes, but moralitys existance among a people is further secured with religion. Why would you choose to have morality with religion when you could have it with religion? There is no benefit to that.

Evil is actions which cause people avoidable suffering, either physical or emotional, through either malice (your personal enjoyment of watching others suffer) or neglect (not caring if they suffer as long as the situation benefits you). Typically, someone is aware of what suffering feels like and what causes it, because they have experienced it at the hands of another. Hence "do unto others what you'd have done unto you" being the filter between good and evil. I use the word "suffering" because of your aforementioned masochism- if you enjoy the sensation of pain, then you do not personally consider it suffering. But you have already made it clear that you're aware other people consider pain equal to suffering.

Yeah nice back pedaling after being called out for being a retard who thought i was the original guy you made that tism post to.
What argument you fucking sperg? All I did was call you autistic, and you seem content on proving me right with these fucking autistic responses. I don't give a shit about this religious debate, notice how you're the only person I'm talking to, and it's because you're a fucking sperg.

Because if religion exists, you can't be sure if someone actually has good intentions or if they're just acting the way they are out of threat of punishment. A society without religion that still acts with benevolence towards each other would be much more trustworthy, and elevated above the society with religion in overall quality of character.

Better have a cuck like you say a snarky remark
And ignore evil people without putting them in line.
Why have MAD, why can't we all be friends? ;__;

Hmm. Interesting definition of evil.
Does "avoidable suffering" exclusively refer to the physical?
For example, can I steal some money and swag from some fat cat and not be evil? After all, he shouldn't miss it.

I specified physical or emotional and you know it. You say he "shouldn't" miss it, but if he says he does, then he does. His emotional state is not yours to define.

He's either dedicated or paid.

Why does that matter for society at large? You're going to always have sociopaths and psychopaths that just do the right things because there is threat of punishment. Until you find a cure for those two no system you can ever create will avoid this. Going forward, why is it bad if people only pretend to do good things?
I guess that charity received tainted money and will not be put towards good use.

I never said evil should go unpunished, but leave it to the law. I'm arguing that you can have morality without religion, and we are supposed to have a separation of church and state.

I was hoping that's what you meant.
So, let me ask you something interesting: nigger, should I not say it?
After all, the word "nigger" has such a devastating emotional impact on the Black Community.
Same for words like faggot, queer, dyke, mick, paddy, wop, dago, dickback, pixie, honky, cracker, spic, wetback, slant eyes, zipperhead, gook, chink, nip, sandnigger, camel jockey, kike, and coon.
I sure hope you don't use any of thsoe words, user. That would be causing needless, avoidable emotional suffering. :^)

This is Holla Forums.
But I also forgot what the thread was about until I scrolled up.

I know. I'm saying he's actively going around trying to start the same argument in other places. Did you see more non-sequiturs here as well?

If you want to get along with society and be a good person, identify whether those words would hurt the people you're speaking to or not, and use them (or not) appropriately. If you want to go around insulting people, don't be a hypocrite and complain when they hurt you in retaliation. But yes, using them when you know it causes suffering is bad. I'm pretty sure nobody here would argue this, they simply don't care.

I was never a beta, people might have looked at me and expected as much but they soon learned otherwise, I just didn't care enough to do the right thing for myself but once you realise you already have something to care about in yourself you stop looking outward for it and then you harden and change for the better.

Pandering to weakness and delusional bullshit is poisonous, it leads people to addiction and the misguided belief that they're immune to damage, illness and criticism as a direct result of their actions and behaviour.

Your existence causes me avoidable suffering, user.
Be a doll and go munch on some cyanide, would you?

Wrong, my communication with you causes you suffering. Had I not entered this thread and began posting, you'd never know I exist. However, communication is a two-way street so you could stop any time and avoid it yourself. It doesn't seem like you're here to talk to anyone else at this point.

Did you forget that I'm a masochist?
You're causing me avoidable suffering and I love it, baby~

Then the loltacular answer there is they do it to 'look pretty' ahahahahahaaaaa etc. Might as well paint a train wreck.

Ugly people want to look less ugly but they need to start with their interiors.

Ubisoft

You're mixing up the words pain and suffering as previously established for the sake of this argument. If you're enjoying it, it's not suffering.

Also, my original point was not that bad people should all be put to death, but that you can establish christian morals in a society without christianity itself. I have demonstrated that by basic logic and people expressing their feelings, you can produce the christian morals of "do unto others as you'd have done to you" which can then be extended to laws with appropriate penalties, and a system of social manners.

That's Lucifer you mong.
Lucifer did that.

Why does it matter, as long as they aren't acting out?
Perhaps, but surely you would be able to tell which is which. Religion alone will not stop all of the people commiting crimes within a society. From those people, and from speaking to people in general, you should be able to tell how sinful a societys motivations are in general. A society of swedes will always be peaceful, yes, until they let muhammad in :| and a society of niggers will always have some crime, but with religion, that society will be much safer for its citizens, and for tourists.

You know I only open about 6 Holla Forums threads every one or two weeks, but I've been in 2 or 3 "arguements" related to christianity in the threads I've opened to day. You may be on to something.

Fuck you, mom, you can't define how I feel!

By the word's meaning, one cannot enjoy suffering. Meanwhile "pain" is a reaction sent to the brain by nerves, and can be interpreted as pleasure by masochists.

I'm going to stop now because this experience is like trying to teach a brick wall to bake pastries. I believe I've gotten my point across to any spectators, and at this moment we're no longer having a philosophical debate, and you're only baiting me for your further amusement.

I know you wanted some serious discussions, bud, but you need to pull the five mile stick out of your ass.
Call me sometime, stud.

Take a long at britain, when it was building an empire. Look at it now. That is what seperation of church and state can do to a nation.

WATCHING

TV

holy shit, the final pill

You take a long at muh dick.

I apologize for both my typos, good sir.

Anything the state touches it corrupts, look at the now unholy alliance of corporation and the state where it privatizes profits and subsidizes loses. Men of the cloth are still human and corruptible.

As if they weren't failing hard enough with their shitty games. Do they really want their company to burn down? Because this how you achieve that goal.

Didn't that die out ages ago?

All these people are bitching about EA doing a thing when in reality they should be pointing to it and screaming "EA DOES THIS, SO IT MUST BE A TERRIBLE THING"

The funny thing is that basically everything EA does is shit so you can safely say that whenever they do anything.

Burn it all down in the name of feminism.

>>>/reddit/

I think you are mistaking the state for the jews. Unfortunately for us, the Jews and the state are attracted to each other like magnets.

How can a child do that to her own parent? What the fuck goes on in someone's head to unjustly damn their own flesh and blood? Fucking insane.

They must've heard about Blizzard and decided to kick it up a notch

Anita didn't throw her father into federal prison for 9 years though.

Yea she went bigger

It's not that she's his daughter that makes it surprising to me. It's that she was 11. This feminist garbage really embeds itself early.

I hate this shit. I really hate this shit.
Women are let off the hook so many fucking times in the legal system it's not even funny.

To be honest I wish we knew more about the story, 11 year olds are dumb kids so one getting that idea is something that can happen. However this shit didnt happen because she just said it once and the police came and threw him in jail, this had to go through a lot of people and she had to repeat that lie and back it up with more bullshit. Maybe someone egged her on, maybe she was just that fucked up.

You may be right, I heard Jews are 8 times over-represented in politics while some cuckservatives may claim it's because they are more intelligent, Asians which also have an average higher IQ are much rarer in politics and less than twice over-represented in science compared to the general population, no short of having an average of 160 IQ at the very least can explain being 8 times over represented in a field and IQ 160 is so rare you'll probably never meet anyone this intelligent.

Hate to break it to you buddy, but I visited a Mormon church last Sunday: it's civnat-tier. All the literature has asians, blacks, mestizos and poos in it. The one in my area even held an 'inter-faith dinner' with the local mosque.

I do live in a solid blue area, so take that for what you will.

It's a combination of IQ, wealth, and nepotism. That and their hunger for power.

And the current pope is a cuck. You'll get all kinds of weird shit in isolation, I don't remember any part of the bible having a paragraph about dark skin being a curse to prove god doesn't approve.

Not to mention the demons that inhabit their bodies

Racism was a term that was invented in the 1930s by the Communist Leon Trotsky as a tool to implement Cultural Marxism.

Please tell me more about how a seventy year old Newthink word is prohibited in a two thousand year old work of religious text.

In cuckstianity it's called phyletism. Different name for the exact same thing.

holy shit guy. Christ isn't Jesus' last name. It's a title. Meaning the Messiah.

my suspicions have been confirmed, too bad I'm not so sure of the exact nature of your flaming faggotry

Do I look like a laymen shitposter to you, son?

It's an edit some furfag made.

Found the dumb nigger

Well alright then

Yes I know. Their attention to detail is wanting.

Did you see the awful comments they made when the original was posted?
Lots of >OH DADDY PLEASE DRAW IT MOUNTING MY FURSONA

This shithole has become irredeemable.

cute redboy :3

Druids were Jews?

this the one?

There is nothing wrong with Satania

So demons are evil Boltzmann Brains?

Fuck.

is there a SheforHe campaign?
How about a game where a girl protects his guy smile?

Feminine benis?

You know it'd probably help to condense those links into pictures.

woops

The fact somebody already made a lewd edit of his creation shows that furries don't know when to keep their dick in their pants.
I wouldn't be surprised if people starting drawing porn the CIAdog soon.

See? These idiots are exactly what I'm talking about.

Mine's 165, according to the state of Ohio, but admittedly I was fucking around because I wasn't told what the test was for, or that time was an issue in it. It doesn't mean shit when you're an adult, for the most part. When you're younger, it means you're closer to learning well beyond others of your age. As an adult, it means you're closer to eating your shotgun because people who can't perform linear arithmetic make double what you do, fuck up everything they touch, and never get reprimanded, much less fired for their incompetence.

The fruits of buyfags' "morals" getting them fucked in the ass yet again.

I'm enjoying watching the dumpster fire from afar.

Konami ruins lives.