cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
daggermag.com/cutiesandsweeties.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Sorry, won't be here that much.

Does KOTOR 2 count? If not ME1.

niggers in space

Is it real?

Cut as many corners as I could at work tonight so I could watch Capcom's Mega Man stream at TGS. I regret doing that, since it was literally 45 minutes of fucking nothing. Drinking as we speak to forget what happened. The fucking boot.

Galaga. Or Galaxy 2.

yno

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Still addicted to that yugioh game. Need money to feed this game.

Have a pic of some weird giant gold sperm I saw in Nippon.

Why? For what fucking purpose? Is my existence the sheer embodiment of seeming ineptitude even when at odds with increasingly apparent success?

Dump all the pics from your Niptrip onto Imgur or some shit. Wanna see the chick who rubbed your danger at the soapland.

Give me your ultimate hyped out, fuck you music.

Goddamn tease.

wtf is that?

pic related
You have to find it yourself you autist.

It should be redundant enough that you announce yourself since you're the only OP, but taking pride in being especially you is really low.

managed to do what homework I was able to do today before gaming
the wuxia session i ran went great, hyped for the game to finally begin in earnest.

staying up too late even though I have church in like 6 hours. But I'll just go to church and then sleep after until I have to go work.

Mass Effect 1. Great game.

How goes user

What was it about?
Are you the megaman legends user?

Depression is a hell of a drug user

Here, have this I guess.

What did he mean by this?

I like posting a few a night. Gives me something interesting to post for once.
Heres a pic of one of the girls

How goes user

No fucking clue

I have an ego the size of the sun, you should know that by now user

oof

Morning. Been away the last while because of classes. At least I managed to stay up for the thread tonight. My girlfriend got me pic related for my birthday on Monday. I'm pretty happy to have it. Bought myself a couple digital 3ds games to play between classes, too. It's nice.

Egos can usually be backed up by at least something that's rooted in reality, even if blown out of proportion in the mind of the egotist. But you have nothing. Not one thing that validates even the slightest shreds of an ego within you.

Battlefront 2 probably.

Galaga '88 I guess. I probably have another answer I'm forgetting due to lack of sleep.

Noice, but not hype enough.

Bit tipsy, but
I WAAAAAAAAAAAAANT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEE!!!!
HBU?

???

Eh?

What is it?

How goes user

I've been craving beer since I got back from japan.

How goes user

They had a bunch of Japanese people playing MM2 and MM7 poorly, and then they just talked about a bunch of merch. Mega Man the jacket, Mega Man the 4 foot plushie already sold out on Amazon, Mega Man the Snuggie, Mega Man the cup, Mega Man the t-shirt, I could go on. Also, at some point, there was a guy with a pirate hat. And a boot. Cheap spiced rum and Pepsi Max helps. Yes, I am MML user.

8/10 would totally take out for a nice dinner then plow her like a corn field.

every game is set in space

Did you take the pic yourself? Doesn't look like it.

i go to sleep after church and wake up in the evening before I work night shift.

tabletop role playing games nigga

OHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
YOU ALREADY WENT? IT'S BEEN THAT LONG ALREADY? HOW WAS IT, DID YOU SMASH KAWAII DESU NE PUSS?

Try this whole thing then.

It's 6 seasons of a tv show I like. It's hard to find good sources for it online so she just bought it for me.

You'll find it, or it will find you. Then you'll ever wondered why you even asked such stupid questions.

That's how it usually goes.

lost control last night, i went to see a show and somehow the drinks snuck up on me. was feeling a bit out of place that the show and a buddy who i've talked about on 4am before said she wanted to meet up, so i go to another bar and never hear back from them, so i chill alone and knock some back, but guess it was a few too many because i ended up breaking my no smoking streak since fucking march. spent half my fucking day sleeping off the hangover so no drawings or workouts today. of course i matched with a mild cutie on bumble while i'm completely shitfaced too and i foolishly admitted something like "sorry but i'm in the suds right now talk later?" so thats probably a dead end too. pretty shameful lads.

zone of the enders, mate

When does church end for you? I hope you have enough time for sleep.

Finally, wanted to show you my score from nippon.
She was really really cute and nice. The other girls were kinda robotic in bed but she felt real

Which one?

Whats the setting?

It was great. Bought 40 weeb figs, ate a ton of food, saw some neat shit. And yeah I did, go to the spoiled image I posted earlier.

Ohhhhhh whats it about

how about some of the new galneryus

dont stay up too late because have to take your imoutos to synagogue today to

PRAISE MOLOCH

sleep snug, smug

You still drunk?

The soapland lady one.

Fucking score.

I gotta get to Japan at some point. If someone like you can get laid by qt3.14 Japanese girls, anything's possible.

Don't worry about one cig fam, as long as you don't start smoking them all the time again it ain't a thing.

How goes ROB

Oh nah, you ain't allowed to take pictures in there. Grabbed that from her profile. You can go look at the girls online before you go so you can pick the one you want.

The only possible way for any of us to exist in the way we do is if we're "only-childs".

i have plenty of time. Divine Liturgy is 9:30 AM to like 11:00 AM, and after that the congregation hangs out and drinks coffee and eats snacks and talks and I meet with the priest for catechism and then I go home and sleep for a while and then I wake up a couple hours before work, which is at 10:00 PM.

wuxia. ever seen crouching tiger, hidden dragon?
mysic martial arts and kung fu in mythological ancient china.

smug snug pizza sauce is cute imouto

Fookin noice mate, good on you. She's cute, how does it work over there? You go to one of those cuddle places?

FOOKIN NOICE MATE
Been a long time since I've listend to some good METAL

Oh that makes sense.

Oh ok, was a bit worried maybe.

It's about a rural Canadian town where there is pretty much nothing to do. It's a fairly wholesome sitcom that's only really popular in rural Canadian towns. No laugh track, not overly raunchy, but pretty funny.

Alright I'm just posting autism now. This right here takes the fucking cake of stuff that gets me going.

nah, i didn't drink any today, just ate some junk food and played games once i had gotten over the hangover

it was bad discipline i'm mostly mad about, probably go back to hermit mode for awhile after that and take it easy on the sauce

Yeah and I only payed like 25$!
Anything is possible with money, blew like 900$ on girls

You the DM or?

You go in, pick your girl, sit around a waiting room smoking with salarymen, then you go up to the room with her, she washes you down, takes a bath with you, then you can get covered in lube and slide around with her grinding on you for a bit or go straight to the bed

Only canadian show I ever watched is TPB tbh

It's alright. I've been playing a lot of Elona recently. I was able to afford a shop today, so once my older sister is competent enough in negotiation I should be raking in the gold.

Well, as long as it's one smoke, then maybe you can make a comeback.

Got staples taken out of my head from an incident last week.

Pic related. Inmate tried to run me down. He got the worst of it, though.

Spoilered for minor gore.

Probably for the best.
I've been smoking since I came back from japan, smoked there because everyone does and I wanted to try nip cigarettes. Once I run out though its back to snus

Nice, sounds fun

Yeah, you won't watch many Canadian shows even in Canada.

geez man that was nothing i drank two twisted teas, 6 whiskey high balls (about a double/triple shot each), 3 bottles of beer and about 5 cup of cider and smoke two packs last night alone and then woke up at 10am to rip down sheetrock of in my basement for 6 hours

worry not

I am the DM. It's the best campaign I've ever run it's great.

Baller. I have enough cash to get an NTSC Tron Bonne rn, but I have like 8 games to get next month, so I probably shouldn't.

Jesus fuck, is THAT how much it costs to get a marginally attractive woman to touch your dingus? Guess I'll die alone.

That's some good autism bruh, I fucking play weebshit when I'm in my car with my cousins don't care. They call out my name JOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHN WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOING?!?!?!

Oh man, that legit sounds so sensual and loving, I dunno man. My heart sank reading that it sounds so erotic and beautiful. Over there, they appreciate and embrace sexuality, I dunno I'm talking outta my ass now.

Some weird Trump figure I saw in akiba

Did you have to shave your head?

I'm surprised they make many honestly.

I'd like to DM a game, I think I'm creative enough for it

Nice. Seems like the sort of thing that would hurt like hell only after some time had passed, though. What was the inmate's deal? You a prison guard?

i wasn't havin an urge to smoke at all today at least. My nose is more sensitive to the stuff now so i was pretty annoyed that i could still smell it on me in the morning

fuckin A, you're a prison guard?

you mad bastard, i hate doing work when hungover, would hate to tackle drywall and the likes with a sore head

seven star menthol was my jam when i lived there, plus im from new york so it was mind blowing that it was 4 bucks a pack there. i also liked the peace filtered and unfiltered were good i liked hope as well they were all good when i was broke cause it was only 2 bucks for a pack of ten

Dead space. How's everyone tonight?

it was all good im used to it used to be a major alcoholic when i was in japan so its nothing new. i wanted to be in bed but i gotta get this shit done by the end of the weekend. basically im just taking down the sheetrock and move a support and putting a new door in so my grandma can get her wheelchair into the bathroom

It's very fun. Have you ever played it before?

Just try and not go to shows that depress you I guess.

I'm fine everyone else isn't.

the only problem is that i sweat like a motherfucker the day after i drink and it was like 60 in my house and it was just sweating bullets the whole fuckin time even just standing there

We have actual quotas. 60% of tv overall and 50% of prime-time tv need to be "Canadian in origin".

This tower was near my hotel and was a nice beacon to know which direction I was going

I'm pretty happy with just having a nip copy for now. Will just psn an english one now.

That was for 3 separate girls. 400 for the first 250 for the next two

Its fun. I didn't plan on really doing it while there but realized my hotel was like 10 minute walk away so went to check it out. Ended up going back again and again. If I had more money I might have went every other day.

I smoked seven star while there some, those were nice. Also smoked a lot of lucky strikes. Oh and tried black devils. Those were a bit too cheap cigary for me.

I'm good. Just farting around in my mobileshit yugioh game. How goes user

Nah

I'm falling over myself working out because I'm hoping the pain will make me forget how much I hate myself, despite making huge strides in self improvement all the fucking time.

On a side note, how do you know if you're doing planks wrong? The first time I do them I can go two minutes, but after each I can do 1 minute per 60 seconds of rest no problem, no matter how many times I do it, which I think means I'm not doing it properly to start with.

i was depressed cuz my buddy stiffed me mostly

yeah man that's tokyo skytree. the other seven star i liked were the 14mg of tar, holy shit that was like smoking an exhaust pipe. but the lucky strikes are good, the only place i found menthol ones as well - i have a hard time finding filtered lucky strikes here in ny

hey everyone, magazine user here.

my favorite space game is Chexquest, which is a healthy alternative to Doom set in a universe of breakfast

it is very fun and very rewarding. strongly recommend.
i have so many stories.

Thank God I didn't have to.

The pain was more of an annoyance than it was debilitating. I was actually surprised that I was bleeding so much, but I was assured by nurses that, since the head is so vascular, any head laceration is going to bleed like crazy. I got prescribed nothing, and I went back to work to a hero's welcome.

County jail in a metropolitan area. Similar, but different.

By the way, new R.O.B. Thread next Thursday.

Oh, that's a suprise.

The fuck. Can't imagine how awful your tv is then

As far as I know, they only sell unfiltered luckies in the states. Filtered ones are sold everywhere else though

How goes user

Post one!

Yeah, I saw that, maybe she wasn't that great to begin with.

Well, that much for cute grills to touch your dingus is not that strange if they're really cute.

It mostly gets filled with reruns of the few popular programs, cheaply made comedies, and daily news.

Noice, I actually recently went on a trip to Europe, was really nice. I went to a smaller town that's not pozzed it was white and based, not a nigger in site. It was so friendly everyone greeted you day and night, it's a high trust place you could go out in the middle of the night without a worry. Makes me weep, wish I could live there.

i feel like all my fucking friends are shit, i've certainly been over this here before though.

whos your favorite *pony*, Holla Forums?
mine is *maud*

that game was so easy it was a joke i actually just played through it last month because i was bored and download a shit of wads for zandronum; i had to go back and play through heretic just to clean my palette after that crap

When was the last time you were here?

Working out doesn't do everything emotionally.

Like I told you get better friends.

I want to fuk that puddin.

I'm really considering shaving my head. Think it'll look good with my beard

I tried to go to a place where all the girls are 19 and dress in nip schoolgril outfits but the wouldn't let me in since I couldn't speak nip.

Anything worth mentioning?

Thats how Tokyo felt for me. My first night I arrived in town at midnight, walked 2 hours to another part of town for a place to crash for the night. Was so comfy.

Looks like a robot creeper face.

I'm ok still.
Got banned from Holla Forums recently. I have come to the realization that it is compromised to discourage pedogate digging. But it is very subtle as the allowance of saying fuck the kikes and trump is awesome is still there. So I assume /polk/ is the next destination. As I don't think 8ch has been compromised yet.

Well, i didnt die. I'll post about my day tomorrow. Too tired.

pretty good ritsu. processing orders to ship monday and playing final fantasy III. I got some great submissions this week so I'm happy.

FFIII is really good, I've never played it before. Reminds me a lot of an old Ultima but really polished and a little easy. I've been grinding a lot and I'm at the very end of the first continent and can kill basically anything

There was a time in the western horror fantasy steampunk game where the PC's derailed the entire plot to put the fear of god into a deadbeat dad into taking care of his family because they encountered a street urchin kid.

Also the time in that same campaign the voodoo witch doctor character made the deputy of a corrupt and evil sheriff gay to fuck with him.

I once ran a campaign where the party barbarian could jump and land with enough force to kill someone. His favored fighting style was ripping limbs off of his enemies and beating their comrades to death with them.

Another campaign I ran a long time ago in a game using semi-random character generation, a player ended up creating a character who had 8 beneficial mutations. He was a mutant pig farmboy who could fly, turn invisible, control the weather, shoot lightning from his hands, and a couple other things. He ended up using his powers to overload a nuclear reactor under a city of future mormons to kill all the zombies infesting it.

yeah i think maybe ive seen them once, i wouldnt mind them though since i like them and they are a better alternative to the american spirit non-menthols which taste like ass because they change the tobacco or formula or some thing. too bad nat sherman costs a fucking arm and a leg here in ny

Yeah, you told me in the last thread.

Holla Forums's been circlejerky for a while now.

fucking pleb

I don't really post on Holla Forums, too lazy

Cya next time cali user

I saw a lot of konata figs in nippon, kinda wanted to get the wizard outfit one tbh

trying to work on it, but i think i'm gonna go back to hermit mode for awhile

cianiggers get out REEEEEEE

Of course it wasn't silly. Those dooms day shills will always be wrong until everyone thinks they are complete liars and then they will get it close to correct maybe once.

pinkie is number 2.
its really not fair that the 2 best girls are sisters. all other families are shit in comparison.
but maud's autism is just too cute, even if pinkie would probably make a better wife.

Not especially. It's generally reruns of stuff like The Rick Mercer Report, This Hour Has 22 Minutes, or Dragon's Den. Ripoffs of The Colbert Report, The Daily Show, and Shark Tank, respectively. Sometimes they throw in "best of" shows from the Just For Laughs comedy festival, where they just play bits from comedy sketches for an hour. There's also a prank show out of Quebec that gets played on a lot of channels now.

Hans, acquire the fumigation.

Yes it does, I just have to do it enough so that nothing else is comprehensible.

Fucking behold, I unironically enjoy this.

/polk/'s alright. There are shitheads there too, though.

still cant believe you didnt go to kamiya i told you you wouldnt have had to waste money on soap you could have gotten real pussy no problem. i used to pick up girls there that would spread just because you were white and spoke english

hey where the hell have you been baby

This is why anonymous is a mistake

Now that sounds fun as fuck. Would play

Even here in my state with cheap tobacco, nat shermans cost like 8 or 9$ a pack sadly

hey, what's up man. chex quest is a floppy disk that came in a box of cereal. Heretic is a much better game tho

a few days ago I think

that sounds cute

Was there even a quake today?

That might be best with how you keep getting screwed.

I mean you need more than workouts to fully be proud of yourself.

on /wooo/ and Holla Forums

Oh so not that long ago, thought you might be an oldfag or something.

Any channels play old tom green? Thats the other canadian show I liked now that I think about it

I could have banged an egyptian girl I met at a bar but didn't want to cause thats cheating on Ritsu tbh

ay yo
hol up
you ain't konata

a shame i never tried those before i quit, but where i live my go-to brand was fucking 11 bucks a pack consistently

It's not about pride, it's about killing the noise.

out here on the island its about 13 but the city is 1475 man like what the fuck that is insane. even the cheapest cigarettes like those crappy reservation ones are still 8 dollars here. i gotta get the fuck outta new york man. thinking about moving down to my florida actually

…what noice?

The noise.

My go to smokes are like 4$ here. Only reason a broke ass NEET like me could afford smoking. My snus only costs about 4$ a can too now so thats nice.

dude tell me about it, when i was bored waiting int he bar before falling off the deep end i hit up a group chat for my internet friends and they said "lol dude every time you fucking go out you get screwed"

Holla Forums is full of people who either already believe, or are one step away from believing, that shape-shifting reptilians occupy strategic political and social positions and keep us in a state of constant sublimation via a virtual reality simulation beamed directly from the planet Saturn and relayed off of our own moon.

I got that from a book authored by David Icke, which I found in the jailhouse. I confiscated it because inmates are fucking crazy enough as it is.

how long do you have to put in to be a 4am oldfag? I think I've been coming here for a year but maybe it's been shorter than that

no sorry this is maganon. I just picked konata out of my reaction folder. I need to be more careful I got confused with lain poster once too

I remove any pics from my reaction folder of someone's avatar. Not as much of a thing these days though I guess.

Also, they seem to brush of whenever they don't look good, which can be disastrous if not done at the right time.

That's old enough, what I meant was an oldfag from long ago.

So, where did you go, exactly? Did you land at Narita or Haneda or somewhere else?

I'm pretty close to deciding on taking a week to wander around Kyoto.

I've never come across it. None of them play TPB, either.

hey im not talking about no brown chicks, i mean native japs

yeah i know i had one when i was a kid, back when I was still using my compaq pesario desktop. i wanted to play through it again and its fun but its pretty easy because you get so much ammo for that gattling gun thing and you can just rip through most enemies with it. didn't they make an expansion or something?

yeah ive been here or cuckchan /vr/ mostly either talking about thief fms or watching 20 year old kids shit on each other over N64 vs PSX which is retarded but whatever

besides what little money i make from translations i am pretty much a neet as well. that is why i need a job already so sick on not having money to buy shit. yeah i know if i quit smoking id be able to buy shit, well thats crap because id probably spend it on something equally destructive so id rather just smoke

ill give em credit that they really do go autistic with searching the emails and shit like that otherwise, im tired of people just calling each other jews or leftypol anytime you try to bring up an opinion that doesnt match with white aryan supremacists larpers wet dream. i was at hwndu, majority of the people there from Holla Forums werent white

now here's the 20 dollar question, do i try to get some sleep now or just start playing games again. i way overslept due to the hangover so my schedule is porked again.

Narita. I stayed in Tokyo for about 2 weeks. Bounced around a lot in Akiba, Shinjuku, Ueno. Was comfy as shit.

Wew sad
What else is new user

HORY SHEETTTT
THAT'S SOM GOOD STUFF FAM
==RIGHT DOWN MY ALLEY, I LOVE SHIT LIKE THIS==>>13464585
Oh man, sounds legit. Wish I could live in a country I call my home. I'm so disenfrahcniesed whatever the word I'm looking for. I walk out side I'm so disgusted by all the niggers an chinks I see.

That sounds hilarious tbh.

Try to sleep if you can try to.

Precisely jack and shit. Just killing time because I'm dreading getting up tomorrow. Got two tests to study for, an assignment to finish, and laundry to do.

I still smoke cigars and get nicotine through snus. Ain't ever abandoning tobacco. Love it too much.
See if you can sell your services to weebs who want doujins done or something

Depends on what you have to do tomorrow

I'll just keep posting shit, then, I guess. All I know is that the extremely loud sound makes me not want to blow my brains out.

That really sucks. I've really got to rearrange my room at some point so I can squeeze my souvenirs in here but I don't want to.

my folder is really disorganized. I used to separate it into cuties and sweeties but now I don't even do that

I have been around on the internet since 2001 but Holla Forums is the first image board I really liked. I usually hang out on gay troll message boards like SASS and MPC

Why no webms?

Don't post konata shit when i'm lurking.
You can do it perfectly fine on week days though.

I smoke the occasional cigar. Collecting Nintendo products is expensive enough. I don't need to tack on paying $6 a pack every other day.

Besides, due to my military service, I have an obligation to stay physically fit.

I swear to God no joke some kid tried to tell me that Star Fox for N64 is the best game and that Panzer Dragoon Zwei and Saga were both complete trash. Same thing they were talking about why no one talks about different retro games and I said I could name at least 40-50 off the top of my head, so someone tries to call my bluff and I named about 48 Japanese games, mostly visual novels and I wrote the names in Japanese and the fucking faggot was like hur dur you copy and pasted that…fucking imbeciles.

point me in the direction i dont know where to look. i used to translate hentai vns but i cut ties with that after sekai project fucked our group

TOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTTTT

I'm really dreading it. The tests probably won't be hard but I hate getting up so early to go spend time around a bunch of people I don't know. The only good thing about that place is that there's a cute security guard who has been receptive to my flirting so far. I probably shouldn't flirt since I'm taken, but I really enjoy it.

This is just for you.

(the number of the beast!)
fuckall, its sunday.

there's like a fan-made sequel that came out 2 years ago or something. pretty funny. I think I downloaded it to playthrough in brutal doom but it was just funny for a night really

sorry man, noted

Were you at some sort of anime convention? I can't go to those anymore without getting angered at people having no common sense.

Holy shit what autists.

That's gay user. Why torture yourself?

Get fucking slow then.

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

Whats the difference between a cutie and sweetie

I'm glad I quit smoking. Feel like shit from smoking again because of Japan.
I was going to buy a famicom and a bunch of games but ended up not doing it, kinda regret it now

Translate shit, post on hentai sites with a little page at the end advertising your services, open a twitter/patreon/whatever

th-thanks.

Jesus, cool your autism. I'm not going to kill you over it.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hows your relationship with your girl going anyway

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Guys, my waifu is Tomoko, ok thanks.

ur gay

daggermag.com/cutiesandsweeties.html

I like the grody old guy internet where people bust each other for not mowing their lawns right

my autism will not be cooled

How much faster?

Japan and cigarette smoking go hand in hand.

A former co-worker of mine, a grizzled Japanese-American US Air Force vet, assured me that the Japanese do not die from smoking.

It's been fine. I'm not chatting up other girls because it's going badly or anything. I just like chatting up cute girls. Watched a couple movies with her earlier.

i always crash by like 11am when i do, figure i'll jerk it once or twice more and see if i knock out

Reporting you.
Non-cooled autism is the leading cause of fires

Hey everyone
I fucked up and don't know hat to do

Not quite my tempo.

Same, that's me always. What tickles your fancy today?

Pray.

Nah, it just hit's so hard, I'm not as autistic as she is but maaaaaaan do I feel her pain.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
GOOD STUFF FAM
BUT GOTTA GO FAST
GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER

I LIKE FAST
AND I LIKE SLOW
END MY LIFE
AND YOU'LL KNOW

Well, you should probably tell us what you did.

Yeah thats why I picked it back up again when I went. Was fucking awesome getting to smoke in restaurants and stuff all the time.

Do you love her

What now user

That's not a secret website you know? Was getting caught part of your plan?

what happened user

Oh boy! I'm tying the fucking noose right now! I'll go first!

Well Last night I got really fucking drunk, had to shit, lost control of bladder, went everywhere and now I'm getting evicted and don't know how I'm going to find another house

I'm not a religious man but maybe I'm going to start being one as fittingly since the incident I've felt like complete shit

Nah that was cuckchan /vr/. The threads there that are good are actually pretty good, you know the basics: Quake, Thief, Doom etc. but I wish there was a retro board here since it's still retarded but not as completely immature or larping- still even on this board it gets annoying when someone like has been gaming for 28 years and has a 20 who just started college that Halo is better than Doom, Quake, System Shock and Blood and you call them out for being a fucking faggot that doesn't know shit and 10 autists have to pick apart every goddamn word that you said and twist it completely trying to make you look retarded. Seriously where the fuck do these people come from? Apparently Planned Parenthood is not doing as good of a job as Christian Conservatives would have us think - it really makes me believe that life IS NOT sacred and most people are fucking shit. It's still fun to shit post this board though cause I know where Mark lives so if he bans me I can just go to his house and smack him.

that is the one thing that i miss the most holy shit man smoking in a bar while having a drink goddamn its the best

HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN FALLING ON MY HEAD LIKE A MEMORY FALLING ON MY HEAD LIKE A NEW EMOTION

MY FUUUCKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKK!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're getting evicted because you shat and pissed everywhere? Why didn't you just clean it up?

Yeah.

Think Huey's shower shitting but in a living room

I did clean it up

AW SHEEIITT NIGGA NEVER GO FULL RETARD
If I had a place of my own, I'd help you out

I never really liked beer until I started drinking it at bars in nippon. So fucking good.

Me too

Huey, you're not fooling anyone.

Why didn't they just let you clean it up and then move on? Does the property manager really want to pay someone that badly to clean it?

Only me and her dad get to love her and he only gets to love her when I'm there too to make sure it stays chaste. She already has a daddy and that's me.

Dude the Japanese beer is pretty good, especially if you get it draft. The ones you get over here of the same brands are fucking garbage though. I actually preferred getting the big bottles and the small glass and just chilling out. But literally everywhere serves beer so it's like, fuck it why not, and its perfectly fine to drink and be drunk anywhere there so again why not. I remember being blow away the first time I went to a movie there and they were selling draft beer.

one time I took a crap so nasty in Belgium I had to leave the country.

Are you getting evicted by roommates?

Did he diddle her?

nigger explain.

If we're going to talk about beer, we might as well share our favorite brands.

Good ol' Stelly. I know someone going to try and talk shit about it, but I don't care.

Aw fuck I can't keep up with all this posting, I'm fucking shit at that, but wew lad do I enjoy an occasional cigar. I hate cigarettes, but a nice fat cigar is real gud.

No, I'm pretending to be an overly jealous boyfriend. The idea of a guy dismissing his girlfriend's father with "she already got a daddy and that's me" made me laugh.

Person who doesn't actually drink alcohol here, whatever you posted is shit.

uuuu I guess.

I don't drink achohol. Pretending I started. What's the best nip beer? What's the best burger beer? What's the best rapefugee land beer?

oh fuck it hurts i can't stop laughing.

I like it but only in the States would I drink it cause I had it in England and it was warm and taste like fucking yak piss. It depends on what I'm in the mood for and what I can afford. If I'm broke it's usually Coors Banquet, if I have the money then it's usually a craft beer probably Bells or something like that, sometimes German shit either lager or heffeweisen, I mean I'll drink whatever it's not like I have a favorite or something that I drink all the time, except maybe boston lager

all-day-ipa is my go to. Guiness on draft in fall and winter.

and then theres my whilte-whale; Red Betty. I bought it cuz the label was interesting one time and i thought it was just fucking delicious. now i can NEVER fucking find it anymore

Seriously, draft beer is heaven in a glass. My legs were pretty sore the first couple of days so I started drinking a few beers in the morning right when I got wherever I was going that day. Made the trip so much better

Don't really have a favorite beer

Whats your favorite kinda cigar? I've been smoking cheap avanti ones for a while now mostly

I'm just playing with you user

I should probably just go to bed so that instead of thinking about ways to kill myself with everything relatively nearby,I will instead be sleeping.

i like founders but i dont really like the all day ipa their breakfast is fucking godlike though i almost jizzed my pants the first time i had that.

Night dude. I hope you have happy dreams.

Cya next time or not user

i always hear the breakfast is good i just haven't tried it yet, maybe next weekend i'll try it since i don't think i'll be touching the sauce for at least a week after i got fucked up on friday

sorry breakfast stout

see that is what i did all the time in japan you just have a few drinks and go about your day an no one says shit. here, you'd be arrested and lock in a facility saying that you need help.

I have no idea if it's dead or not and that's probably going to keep me up a while. Fucking hate bark scorpions.

I'm going to fucking down this big shot of whiskey and chase it with some cider so i fall asleep for church niggas
not leaving to sleep just getting drunk

Oh fuck, I paid premium for a Behike, shit was reaaaaaaaaaaaaal nice. Cheap cigars are trash, they fucking get tobacco that's been dropped in the factory floor shavings I think is what they call them, it's fucking garbage fam. Try getting a premium cigar, it's worth it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NIGGA wHERE do you find this stuff? You're the best mate.

Oh, okay. I'm just having a laugh anyway. I'm not an especially jealous person.

yeah man i hear that i gotta take a break as well i got plastered last night, ill probably grab a few beers during the week though to help with my writing.

Where the fuck do you live to have scorpions?

Next time I go I'm going to have to set a beer budget. And a much larger soapland one

Cya next time fam

I'd fucking die if I lived somewhere with god damn scorpions

These are the best of cheap cigars really. Kentucky fire cured and pretty tasty for a dollar a piece.

So you saying you are a cuck then?

learn to read you nigger

What the fuck is up with so many girls having daddy issues anyhow? And I don't just mean actually "strained relationship" with their fathers.

Southwest US. Bark scorpions are a real annoyance due to a number of traits.

Oh shit nigga, thas rite jewnited states doesn't get cubano cigars, uhhhh there are good Nicaraguan cigars? Or I forget now ,but wew go to a cigar lounge with some buddys, it'sa real goood atmpsohrere. I've been when I ewent to the jewnited states.

Where is Huey

I'm an autist can't be helped

Roomates with one being a the most stereotypical Asian mother I've seen

Yes, also please make me feel better and explain

yeah id like to go back to visit next year if i can afford it but who knows. it would be great to go back for a week and see all my friends, travel to a place or two that i didnt get to go when i was there. i have a few friends that want to go but they just want to go with me not because im a cool and interesting guy but just because i speak japanese and lived there so they want a free fucking tour guide

Shit

Dunno I'm fucked

It seriously just brings to mind some years ago when I found what I have dubbed a "cursed" video game and suddenly the entire place was littered with scorpions that whole summer and into the fall.

huh?

there is a whole industry devoted to it. it's called porn

Yeah I shat everywhere

I thought you were leaving to get drunk tbh

The US has the biggest selection of cigars with the cheapest prices compared to anywhere else on the planet, just because we can't get commie cigars don't mean a thing

That really sucks. Lame friends you got there
I really liked not knowing the language. Was in my own little world for the most part, was comfy

F

Are they tasty at least?

Like Huey?

i was gonna say that you were either in the southwest or mexico, i mean at this rate its probably the same place anyway, but i dont think mexicans would be on this site let alone the internet. but you never know might as well just build a firewall around the internet

nah im just joking they are good people otherwise i wouldnt be friends with them

Girls have daddy issues because we are three generations into the global cuckening of human males all over the world. If a man is not authoratative to the girl from a young age teaching her submissiveness then they don't know what to think. With the ever prevelence of the talmudvision and the electric jew the girls become molds of what kikes want. Which is completely rebelious girls who fuck over societies by being stupid and unable to think for themselves without the talmudvision or the kikes. Even islam is getting cucked. See pic related.

I an staying, getting drunk, and smoking more weed
i insist you cease your niggatry

Behikes Cuban, but you're right fam forgive me I'm partially tipsy.

Don't think like that fam, I've learned to stop thinking like that and beating mysefl up or else you'll spieral into depression like I did. Cheer up, when one door closes, another one opens as cliche and corny as that sounds.

AM I KUNG FU YET?

OC WOJAK

I'm saying I don't care if she hangs out with her friends because I like being alone anyway.

Dads are usually hard at work and stuff, and can't really devote as much attention to their family as they want. Maybe some of these chicks take it to mean daddy didn't care.

Any cute girls?

Share some weed monica

Friends as in GUY friends?

So what should I do

Nah Huey just shat in a shower, I shat in a living room

I know, it's always a case of when ever something is going good for me something else goes bad
Fuck the reason I drank that day was because my life was going so well

rip

You made that Wojak?
I've seen it every now and again, is it always you?

I was in graduate school and was giving a paper on scientology to a bunch of european professors. Afterwards I ate a rare steak at this restaraunt and was taking the train back to my hotel when I realized I needed to shit. I almost made it to the bathroom but then I just unloaded and created a fucking nightmare situation that ruined most of my clothes and a shoulder bag. I had to be on a place in an hour so I had to repack my things in a grocery bag. I looked like a total asshole and was freezing the whole trip back because I even shit on my coat. this was january and I was dressed in layers.

a few of the japanese girls i know are cute but they dont really go out a lot either they are here for school or work but mostly its just dudes. as for my friends in japan i know plenty of cute girls and all id have to do was drom them a LINE

Kill yourself probably

I know, I'm asking what prompts the whole shtick of girls wanting to do "daddy" roleplay shit. Is it just overblown, or is there some actual problem that makes them resort to that.

I have never tried one of those scorpion filled lollypops if that's what you're asking.

Letting women have authority was a mistake.

I suppose, but for them to start weird daddy shit with their boyfriends and such… Is it some reverse Clarissa shit where they'd want their dad to fuck have fucked them to prove her loved her or some shit?

sure bruh come on over
i'll smoke you up if you watch harem anime

I hope not
but yes I made it.

*on a plane, not in a place

Tokyo girls are so fucking cute. It was crazy. And the legs mane. I ain't even a leg guy but all the walking and those little high heel boots they were, jesus

Do it. They will fear you from then on

Even weed ain't worth that

If I pretend to be ROB can I also just avatarfag wherever I go?

Well shit fam, don't let this get you down. We need hardships sometimes so we can appreciat the good times, never forget Bob Ross' words.

Yeah I was fucking drunk
Now I'm getting evicted
The only thing I can think of doing is contacting this one guy at my Trade school but it fucking had to be this week, where it's another 2 weeks until I go back

Fuck man, the worst thing is I'm considering it

I wish I was a dog, they don't become homeless for doing it, they just get water sprayed on them and maybe sleep outside

Was drunk had to shit and lost control

nice dubs

She doesn't have any guy friends. Her last "guy friend" was me and then I took her from her boyfriend.

I dunno. I think it's a mix of them never mentally aging past their teen years, and thinking it's cute to act like a child.

yeah, also state you hate nintendo now and when you see the real ROB call him the fake ROB especially if he accuses you

Yeah I know, just don't know what to do

C'mon ritsu let's smoke some weed and look at anime tiddies

barbarian

thanks

What did your parents do to you?

Hope you learned a lesson

Anime and weed is the best thing in the world. But only ALL GIRL anime

How drunk did you get that you shit yourself? I've maybe had a liquid fart if I drank too much and didnt eat anything all day, but I've never shit myself. Definitely pissed myself before especially when I used to take shitloads of DXM and drink. Goddamn those were crazy times.

fuck, hope you're doing ok

Yeah, that's not how it turned out in my family growing up.

but how do you self insert unless you're fucking gay

Nothing, my parents live 400km from me

I was at about 10 standard drinks I think

do I also have to suck off Mark if I want to take ROB's identity?

is your doggo doing good?

He sees himself as the girl
meaning he's gay

Sure thing bud

RIP

In one hour? Or over the night? That's not bad, I mean I have a high tolerance so I can drink that much and be alright. It made me laugh a bit, but I'm sorry man that fucking sucks what a bunch of dicks you have for roommates the least they could do is give you another chance. Anyway there is nothing at all that you can do?

What did they mean by this???

I learned not to have sex with a girl in a relationship unless you know her boyfriend can't kick your ass

Fam…….. I know it's hard…. but don't woorrryy fam. Well I'm sorry I can't be of any use, I've moved on to wine.

WON'T YOU TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME SOMEWHERE NEW, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M WITH YOU

Tomato is best girl

Whats the fun in that

What part of "dog didn't not become homeless" do you not understand? Wasn't like I had any say in him staying or getting taken to a rescue group; I was like ten and my parents were in "you don't own anything" mode.

My friends speculate he got dumped on the side of the road out in the desert.

2 hours I think
Also I'll reiterate, one of my roomates is a massive walking stereotype of an Asian Mother

oh yeah this was years ago. It all turned out good. I even got invited to give that paper at a few other places.

ritu's headcanon must be that ritsu in k-on is actually a trap and has a bepin

it's gay to want to be a girl. it's gay to not want to self insert as a mothafucka who gets all the bitches.

learn a martial art and fuck all the bitches

Wine was what I drunk

fuck

wew, so are you a theologist or what?

Damn 10 drinks in 2 hours I think I'd piss myself at that point you were probably almost comatose. Well if youre gonna get kicked out the best thing to do is start looking now for places in the area that you can get into. I think it's pretty cruel to just kick someone out at least until they find another place. Where do you live now?

But then that means Ritsu is then Male meaning not only breaking the no male rule but meaning his whole life is a sham

I don't want to reveal where I live but I'm Australian
Though I'll have to ask, how do I deal with applying for rent while not having to bring up what happened

Yeah actually

I gotta sign off though. time to sleep.

Mateus or what wine?

LA LA LA LA, CUZ LIFES LIKE THIS
THAT'S THE WAY IT IS

Another one for my "Wat" folder.

I am a fucking expert on harem anime. You don't know what you're talking about.

at last i truly see

Well I'd like to see you discuss meme magick and it's validity either way but for now good night

Cya next time user

Watch yuri harem instead at least

Well 9/11 man I drank a shitty $4 a bottle wine of which I forgot which brand it was called

The only real things in life are tendies and GBP

i can't self insert as a fucking vagina
that's fucking gay

did you do coke?
you've never been so spergy in these threads

nah i wasnt asking you to be specific, i just didnt know if you were american or not, but close enough
just say you had a dispute with one of your roommates over sound or something like or some shit i had to do that before when i lived upstate

I don't understand the need to self insert tbh

Sheeiiit, I've been there. Cheers, all the best fam. Let's talk it out.

I could say I'm moving because I want somewhere a little closer to work, but will they ask for my roomate to comment on the matter

Some people just need to feel relevant, even in their favorite fictional worlds.

I used to self-insert my action figures on TV shows by putting them up against the TV screen as a kid. I don't know where I got the inspiration to do that, but I had fun.

I love the fact that you're the one posting that, ROB fag.

You too, I mean despite all this shit pun not intended work is actually going really fucking well for a change

Is that that ABBA song?

I'm drunk.

You don't understand life.
just imagine if life were like that, relentlessly pursued by these perfect qt 2D girls. it would be more worth living than it is now. that is the romance of the true man.

to be wanted, to be desired, is a naturally inherent human need.

That sounds like the kinda dorky thing I would have done as a kid if I had thought of it.
And I mean if I wanted something similar I'd just have some alternate story in my head for the fictional world, not rely on the crappy story based on a harem show.

thanks

VR 2d world when

Oh man I wish I followed this convo, I can't keep up.

You guys got any onahole recommendations?

Even if your example was somehow possible, you'd grow tired of it just like the 2d boys these qt's pursue.

Wise man once said: "There are two great tragedies in life: The first is not getting what you want. The second is getting what you want."

not soon enough
kill me, pete.

try harder

to reach for the heavens, the unreal perfection is the highest goal
but to desire the impossible is the greatest sorrow

Get a toysheart brand toy. Those are seriously great. Single layer if you want durability, double if you want something more interesting.

Hopefully once these dumb vr goggles get cheaper a good game will come out for them

will you throw up and shit everywhere like I did last night

You 4 am goys are the closest thing I have to family, closest thing I have to friends. I could never talk about stuff that bugs me IRL to real family and freinds, they're not supportive. I love you all for that, I thank you all.

I'm still trying to piece together how you even did that.

I've been beyond wasted, and even then I knew that shit and piss went into the toilet.

Even still, I don't think you need to be evicted over this.

yeah go fuck yourself you fucking faggot

I knew that too, it's just that I lost control of my bladder along the way

soon™

no because i'll drink water

i love you too user and i will be your discord or steam friend for chatting if you want

Yeah bruh I want to die, someone sned me a gun or something.

its new york speak for i love you too, you retard

I also drank water
Made things worse

Did you see that one user's VR wedding on /a/ yesterday?

Is there a vid of it?

Oh my word, am I that out of touch?!!?!
y-you too fam

you did it wrong

in the waifu wednesday thread?

I probably did

Uh maybe. He had a whole thread for it too

Yeah on twitch apparently

Goddammit, forgot to say goodnight.

is there any caps?

Oh my wword, I want to fucking see that right now.

but it was an /agdg/ autist from Holla Forums

please kill me i regret this so much

Fam… I love you too, I love you to tell you that discord is botnet to the max. Get tox famalam.

i don't remember my tox login
i made it long and unique and had it saved on a .txt that died with my old hard drive

AHHHH my condolences. I hope you didn't lose to much precisous memeories.

i lost a lot fam
it was awful

Fug/….. i"m so scared of lising my stuff whichi is why I buy external harddrive every few years and am planinning on buyung blu rays for permanenet storage. Once again, my condolences.

found a webm

Time to kill myself

do it faggot

lel if only…..

Wait, they made a game of this movie?