FRIDAY NIGHT, MUTHAFUCKA!

WHAT'CHA:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2A3hLMWk6M
scoredoom.com/blog/2012/12/08/more-updates-memorial-wad-support-and-even-better-boss-rush/
youtube.com/watch?v=EwfYD7TE7_0
youtube.com/watch?v=h8W73zB4VMM
youtube.com/watch?v=nhy-cetlAVs
youtube.com/watch?v=MPds0T_XhBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You might want to wait a couple hours, faggot.

DARKWOOD MOTHERFUCKERS

here comes the 500 posts about how it's too early. who gives a shit. i'm typing mine up here in a sec.
oh looks like i was too late, there's one now.

fuck off australia

Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
The Good Place
P5 OST

It's literally still breakfast time.

Ultimate Doom
DBZ, Kekkai Sensen, Hero Academia
BTS
Sun Ken Rock, The Way of Kings
Chicken
Water
Anime tiddies
Breddy gud, about to head to the gym

Nier the first one and World of Final Fantasy
AVGN and MST3K
Nothing in particular.
Holla Forums
Ramen
Dr. Pepper
STOP
I'm just kidding. I'll decide when I'm in the mood.
I spent my entire week doing fuck-all and it's driving me insane.

FFT, making a half-hearted attempt at 100% on Super Mario 3D World
Mountain Men
Embedded for her pleasure.
Smarter Faster Better
Yogurt
Energy drink #1, after coffee #1. There will probably be another energy drink today, because fuck my kidneys
Nah, got a girl.
Good, it's motherfucking Friday. Gonna caffeinate myself into orbit.

dubs
sage for blogposting thread

DanceDanceRevolution (probably not actually 'cause my legs are so sore from playing it already yesterday) and Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God, the best PS Vita game in my opinion.
YouTube essays about Sonic, even though I've never played Sonic and never will.
And … The Boss Baby, because someone recommended it to me saying it promotes white family values. I've been meaning to watch it for over a week.
youtube.com/watch?v=y2A3hLMWk6M
I don't know… I need to study a book that has a character that oozes coolness without dependency on dialogue. I'm writing a story like that myself and I'm just scared I'll unintentionally write my character into an unlikeable jock cunt if I have him talk too much. I'm going for a Hokuto no Ken thing, but HnK is a nearly purely visual media. Would Kenshiro be as likeable if he talked all the time? Could HnK be translated into text at all?
I remember when I was in grade school, I read a Ninja Gaiden book that had nearly no dialogue. Maybe I will reread that for inspiration.
Chinese noodles with a peanut cream sauce.
Water meme and black Mexican espresso.
Ambitious. Motivated to learn, write and lose weight. I'm madly in love and it's my driving force in everything I do.

Roadside Picnic by A. and B. Strugatsky
Yay normalfag life. I have work tomorrow and I'm only going to read a bit before going to bed early.

Might play some Need for Speed ProStreet later, since I beat Underground 2 and Most Wanted recently (Carbon a shit).
Just finished some LOTGH with a friend.
I've recently got into Japanese pop from the 80s. My inner weeb, perhaps?
About the murder of Victoria Martens. Put me off of doing anything right now.
Fish for Friday.
Earl Grey.
Nah.
Relaxed, though pensive. Mourning Victoria I suppose. One must never forget the evil of which man is capable.

WHAT'CHA:
Dragon's Dogma
I'm re-watching all the thriller bark arc of One Piece
Dr. Feelgood and other dad rock bands
One piece, sun Ken rock, Dr. Stone
Fries
Tereré
Maybe some MILF on trap doujin
Pretty shit actually, broke up with my gf some months ago but still feeling like crap

>>>/eerie/

How are you doing in DD, user? Will you get the remaster when it comes out?

Replaying Xanadu Next. When I'm finished I'll probably dust off the 360 to play some Virtual On or play some KoFXIV
Was gonna play Mary Skelter but my copy hasn't arrived.
KoF Destiny
Linda Yamamoto
Komi-san wa Komyusho desu
Pierogies and bacon
Orange Crush
ROBUTTS
Pretty fucking amazing. TGS has been amazing for me, too many great announcements and gameplay demos. The new Virtual On and Arika's new fighting game alone has me excited for next year.

Bretty good, Bitterblack Isle is kicking my shit in but I love that feeling of defeating an overpowering boss.
I didn't hear about the remaster I should check that out

Path of Exile later.
Monogatari.
Carpenter Brut.
Some old Warham 40k articles.
BBQ chicken.
Water/coffee.
Will see later.
Pretty good. Making slow but steady progress on my game.

Playing DD on a PS3 makes a PS4 version quite tempting for me, considering the game came out right at the end of the PS3's lifespan and it showed in its performance.

What sort of game are you making, user?

Man, it looks like they really cut corners with the textures and lighting compared to the PC port. Does it at least run at 60fps?

Not sure. Maybe I'll hop on Siege in a bit. Haven't played that in a while. Or maybe I'll install Dragon Quest Heroes 2 and see if that's any fun.
Whiskey Vault. I love these videos. Great mix of humor and talk about whiskey. I don't even drink.
Listening to a couple introductory videos into different philosophers. I think I'll look for some lectures on the eastern ones and see if I can find one with a decent orator. Or maybe just put on some comfy Alan Watts and listen to that.

On music, I usually listen to power-metal, but I'm also feeling a bit swing. Recommend me some of either and I'll listen to it.
Just lurking a few threads here.
Leftovers from yesterday.
Water and tea.
Right. Now.
Okay. Sent an email to a job agency about a month old apprenticeship offer. They haven't responded yet. I hope they still take people.

Fallout New Vegas and maybe something on my PSP later.
nothing at the moment
Hotline Miami OST
shitposts
ramen
water because no soda
I don't know I try not to fap to much anymore
pretty good gonna try to get a hold of some friends and go out.

SNES emulation, Oddworld, maybe the Firearms: Source
school lecture
Klaatu - 3:47 EST
school books, /christian/, /mu/
Zaby's Buffalo Blue Zalad
Coke, latter water and coffee
>FAPPAN DATE'N
Good, gonna help out my church with an important ministry. I have an annoying ingrown toenail, but thankfully it's not infected or painful.

Morrowind, Doom 2 memorial.wad
MST3K, the Manos Hands of Fate episode.
Black Sabbath
OpenMW-CS manual. I wanna make some Morrowind mods for OpenMW, I wanna add quests for some weapons that are in the game's files but don't appear in the game because Bethesda are lazy faggots. I'm surprised that there isn't a proper quest mod for the Wings of the Queen of Bats
I think I'll order a buffalo chicken pizza later
Coffee, water, Dr Pepper
chubby amateur sluts
whatever

DDR brings up some bad memories for me. Not that I ever played it, but I used to go to this gaming cafe(yeah, yeah, I know) when I was in middle school with my friends. They had rows and rows of PCs and it was fun as shit getting in screaming matches over huge LAN games of Counter Strike 1.6. But, there were a few arcade games in the back of the place along with a DDR machine. Without fail, the only people playing DDR were mid-20s goth kids that smelled like absolute death. The bathroom was right next to the DDR machine, and when I went back to piss out all the Monster energy drinks I'd been binge-drinking that night I witnessed the tallest, skinniest goth dude making out with an enormous gothic whale of a woman with pimples on her back on the couch next to the DDR machine. The smell emanating off the both of them was enough to make me almost puke. Now, every time I think of Dance Dance Revolution, I think of those two sorry individuals and have to be reminded that that memory will be forever burned into my brain.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed that game. Not to say I don't typically like Falcom games but I wasn't sure what a japanese "diablo clone" would be like. I should play through that again

Nice screenshots, I assume you're using an ENB if you took those. I would turn off depth of field while playing though but I suppose it looks nice for screenshots.

OSRS
xp counter going up
embed
Shitposts
gobbling down some pringles
water
wikifeet
Hype for the world to end for the 32322317123rd time
also it's boiling here, why is Wisconsin 88 F in September

can't decide, help me with this one Holla Forums
- Wizardry 8 (would be 3rd playthrough)
- Arcanum (16th playthrough)
- Darkest Dungeon (never finished it)
I should rewatch Trailer Park Boys
Von Thronstahl, Massive Attack's '100th Window'
Holla Forums
łazanki (square-shaped noodles+sauerkraut+mushrooms+pork)
strong beer
not today
great

Go with Wizardry 8 my dude. I could spend hours just creating my perfect party without even starting that game.

Wiz 8 it is, then. I agree, creating the party is really satisfying.

My back is killing me

Kill it back.

Good luck on the job offer

Haven't heard of that before. Did it just come out? If so, I might play some Doom instead of SNES games
Can't wait. Post screenshots here when you start deveolping.

Wizardry 8, DD is RNG hell and you obviously played Arcanum plenty. Do some meme run like elf genocide.

Thanks and The only reason I keep DOF on is because it covers up the crap LODs.

Nothing at the moment. GNU/Linux has no vidya. Maybe I'll download some VN:s tomorrow, or setup an emulator
Neon Genesis: Evangelion (1st time), Non Non Biyori, Nichijou
Gojira, Kvelertak
archwiki, manpages (ricing all night)
kebab, fries
water, coffee, tea, coke
some cute lolis probably
good

Thanks brah.

Man, I'm pretty pissed they decided to port it again instead of working on a sequel already. They know people want it.

scoredoom.com/blog/2012/12/08/more-updates-memorial-wad-support-and-even-better-boss-rush/
Dunno how new it is, but it basically takes makes the entirety of Doom 2 into one big map. Somebody mentioned it in the retro FPS thread and I fucking love it, I honestly think it's better than regular Doom 2

That overgrown vault has to be my favorite ones in the entire game

That's sounds awesome. Why am I now just hearing about this?

What's better Sins of Solar Empire or Stellaris? Thinking about buying one
Repo man now. Boxing later on
Aphex Twin
Finished 2666 on Wednesday,
Soup
Water
Nofap
Talking to some normalfag at work about boxing, said he lost a month's wage on Maymac, didn't have the heart to tell him how much i won. Been feeling smug all day remembering how all their insufferable faces got BTFO

Some warframe after work
Planning to start a marathon oh hidamari sketch
X68000 ost's
Nothing at the moment
Still thinking about what to eat for supper
red gatorade
Maids or bunny girls, aras if i can find good ones
exhausted since my workplace is cancerous imagine a good portion saying unfunny memes unironically and seeing thoses on people's desktop backgrounds

Overwatch, once the free weekend trial is finished downloading.
Jewtube.
Nothing.
Holla Forums.
Pasta with chilli pesto.
Apple juice and tea.
Nothing.
Pretty good.

Yeah I've got no idea why it's so obscure. There's a thread about it on doomworld and even though it doesn't break any of their rules for wad hosting it was never uploaded there for some reason. I can only assume that you can't win a cacoward if you're not on doomworld

SMAC

Titanfall 2 (I wish the weapons sfx had more punch, they all feel bland, especially the AR from Halo flatline)
Dying Light
Tried Halo 3 since it's now backwards compatible, I remember why I stopped playing the game.
Wanted to play Gears 4 on pc but the windows store is so bad that it decided to reset the download after 2 days because why not? I wish the game was on Steam.
(Star Trek) The Orville
Lisa Gerrard's The Black Opal.
Holla Forums
nothing
carbonated water
Natalie Mars or Kyler Moss
ok

Wrapping up Icewind Dale. I'm thinking about starting it again once I finish it now in a few weeks on the hardest difficulty since you get double experience and more enemies to fight.
I wish more games did this kind of thing.
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya and Better Call Saul.
I really like them.
The Prisma Illya mango in nip, courtesy of the learning thread and some university materials.
Water. I should probably buy some tea.
Not tonight.
I've been faping almost daily, but have not finished once in months now.
Worried. I have an exams on the 24th and 26th.

Either Infinity or MtG later, don't have vidya on the mind at the moment
Isekai Shokudou, Wake Up, Girls
Embed
The Bible, various manga
Wendy's
Orange Vitamin Water
No
I have a cold

Burgers need to go. It's the middle of the night in Europe and OP posted this at 7:00pm CEST. Sure he could have waited an extra hour but in most EU countries 7pm is pretty dark already.

Anyway.
MGSV
Gun Jesus mud tests. Might watch some Korean movie later.
Jazz and game soundtrack
Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /k/ threads
Feta Cheese Pie
Mountain tea
5 days no fap starting from today
Pretty good tbh. Might take a shower later to feel even better.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga on 3DS. If you want to hear my opinions on it, go to one of the two threads up right now. You'll see walls of text shitting on the game, that's probably me.
Something that isn't pizza. I've had it like 3 days in a row and can't physically eat any more.
Powerade Zero, trying to quit soda.
Recommend me some good shit, lads.
Tired.

It happens every week, it's just part of the song and dance at this point.

It wouldn't be a Friday Night thread if there weren't spergs complaining that it's not nighttime yet

Fallout 4.
Well, I'm just modding it as much as possible. I've only completed 3 quests just to test every mod before going to the nexus to add more. Modding the game is more fun that actually playing it but maybe I'll reach a sweet spot where playing it modded is also fun.
Maybe Howl's Moving Castle.
I don't know, maybe some garbage like usual.
War of the Worlds
What kind of faggot eats instead of just drinking coffee?
Coffee.
Girls in the shower.
Pretty good. Election day today so I'm going to vote for the most nationalist party which surprisingly isn't the party called National.

I'm not sure if I should be glad that I'm eating healthy or sad because I'm denying myself something tasty once in a while.

Also, try girls who lift their skirts.

Don't know yet. Maybe some Oldschool Runescape later. Depends on if my buddies want to play vidya with me or if I'm on my own.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Holla Forums
Pot roast later, when it's ready.
They finally started stocking Crystal Pepsi again locally, so I've been stockpiling some throughout the week. Figure I'll have a bunch in case the world ends tomorrow like everyone's saying. Ain't got enough booze or I'd drink that instead.
Mai waifu.
Okay, I guess. Doing shitty at school but doing alright everywhere else in my life. At least I've got that one guy's wedding to look forward to tomorrow.

Neat, I ought to check that out some time.

Coming from someone who made the poor enough choice to pay for it, just play TF2 instead. Even in spite of all of the bullshit, it's a significantly better game and won't lock you out of playing it on Monday Morning.

EST is the strongest timezone in the world, honorable mention to CST for being good too. Euros can get fucked, bunch of know-it-all cunts.

You can make pizza without it being a slice of grease. In fact, it's even better when you make it yourself instead of buying it from some fag.
Excellent taste.

good old fallout NV , gonna do a sneak/explosives/unarmed/speech build, either talk people into things , or punch them/put a grenade in their pockets
nothing , really
fatlip
who /illiterate/ here ?
chicken pie
water and or condensed milk
im edging because my cousins dog is gonna be here for a few days and tomorrow im gonna be home alone with it , gonna bust a nut inside of it and all over it
pretty shitty , someone's prank-calling me , laptop isn't working (my fucking u i o j and k keys don't work , chrome doesn't open) , although i am pretty excited to get that "nuts busted into dogs" count up to 11
i wonder if it likes cum like the other dogs I've used , i tested it with my finger and it seems to like to smell of it so it's pretty likely to

Getting back into GHOST MASTER now that Fall is here once more. Really gets me into the seasonal mood
Waiting for the chance to watch The Handmaiden. Same guy that did Old Boy so I have high hopes
Camel and B.A.D.
Homework on if CBD oil really is a good way to manage chronic pain or if it's just DUDEWEEDLMAO snakeoil
Lemon cough drops. Might be making burgers later
Water, I really need to go shopping
Not right now
Down, but I'm trying to get over it

By dog you mean his gangsta friend snoop dee oh double g, right? Because if he's black and you're not that's bestiality anyway.

DOGGOS ARE NOT FOR SEXUAL

put me in the epic screencap too!

Thread's over. Go home.

TF2V and TF2
Yanks later
A sperg rambling for 20 minutes about why he doesn't like Windows
8ch
Fish and fries
tea
MMD maybe
Mental anguish

Damn it, Holla Forums.
Stop lying.

Doggos are for hug not for fug.

post pics of the dog.

have been playin destiny 2 for the whole week.
anime, have not finished perfect blue
NieR automata ost and tekken tournament 2 ost, Tekken 7 ost
only audiobooks so no reading.
have not eaten the whole day because I've been drinking.
Jim Beam with diet coke and pepsi max
nothing
After starting with clonazepam I feel like I can start with my vidya project. But also I'm feeling empty.

Just finished TiTs The 3rd. I dig it. Probably going to start up Divinity OS and give that shot, but I probably also need to replace the thermal paste on my cpu because it overheats and freezes the entire pc now.
Nothing
Nothing in particular. Embed related on loop mostly
Nothing but college textbooks on lasers
Nothing. don't know what to fap to truth be told
Pretty good. Finally done with my root cavity and it's only a few days before I get it filled and I can start getting fit and taking care of myself. Also I somehow ranked 4th in my department last semester so there's a confidence boost.
Also kind of depressed because fucking Star door 15 was something I did not expect in a Trails game and I somehow missed that one line in SC and thought youknowho was just a spoiler brat all this time.

Hollow Knight, i get frustrated when i die in stupid situations but the little mothguy is too cute to give up on

king of the hill probably tonight with dinner
been really into pertubator again since i saw him live
nothing, most books i own are concept art books so not much to read
tomato soup tonight
water
n/a
really happy, found my snake a few days ago that id lost for 6 months, unfortunately his setup we had is now taken by another snake (i may have a problem) so im waiting for the heating pad to come in tonight and hopefully he will eat tomorrow. also one of my other snakes is doing a lot better, so thats nice.

Man, how do you even lose your snake? What kind of setup do you have?

+r and /tg/ stuff
Maybe some gundam.
Uniel ost
Stuff for a tabletop campaign.
In a bit, don't know what though
Water
Why?
Tired, traffic wasn't good.

Please go back to whatever shitty website you came from, also to the reddit user, at least make it a little less obvious. Its easy to tell.

I'm not a manchild, I don't play games.
I'm not a child, I don't watch Disney movies/shows.
I'm not a retarded audiophile, I don't listen to music.
I'm not a nerd, I don't read.
I'm not hungry, I'm not going to eat.
I'm not thirsty either.
I'm not a degenerate, I don't masturbate.
I'm not a woman or gay, so I don't feel.

it was stupidly at first a tank with a screen lid that didnt get locked properly one night and he took advantage of it
most of my snakes are now in tubs to regulate humidity now though, ones still stuck in tanks for the time being until i can snag them tubs have these lock clamps on them so its impossible to get out unless you unhinge them from the outside.

a little early but i'm already home so

Gonna work on Ys Origins and some rounds of siege
downloaded some anime but putting them off
youtube.com/watch?v=EwfYD7TE7_0 NEW FUCKING GALNERYUS SOON LADS
i grabbed a quick burger while running errands, now i have to work out extra hard to make up for that intake though
water, but i will have beers later
too early, but i'm a simple man who hits the same things frequently. tomboys, office ladies, and some light-bondage stuff
bit on edge cuz i'm forcing myself to go to a show tonight, not my kind of music but i know a guy in the band and i'm trying to learn how to socialize again

work out when you have idle time, tricks your brain into being more motivated

incredible

if anything you'll enjoy the nice colors and shadows it used that are completely nonexistant in modern animes

don't fall for the "haha free weekend is fun i'll get it to play with my friends" meme cuz i did

tomboys

nigger you disgust me

>chrome
You almost had me.

Sweet. Haven't listened to them in ages.

This isn't the first time I've played Oyveywatch because they've had a free weekends before, but I agree with you it's a game for casuals.

I'm not playing with friendseven if I had any and I don't plan on ever buying this game.

wew glad you found him again. What kind of snakes you have?

honestly overwatch isn't that bad for the first 10-20 hours, but the longer you play the more you notice all the bad design choices and the more grating it becomes.

sums it up, matches start to play out the same very quickly,

Xenoblade Chronicles, might play SS13 later I want to learn how to play it
Nothing
Some Tool
Nothing
Crackers
Tea
Not in the mood
Like shit, my family have been talking about putting down our dog, hes an old guy and can't stand oun his oun and even has a lot of trouble to walk properly, but I feel like he still has life in him, my grandad feels the same.

What are some games where you can do this?

cooking mama

Lunatic Dawn: Passage of the Book

Smartphone games
Mexican Soap Operas
Trending Latino songs
The news
Tacos
Tequila
NTR JAV
Like a cuck,i try to hangout with friends but they ditch me for hot 20y old girls.
Its miserable man

Summoner
carlito's way
nothing
Parerga and Paralipomena
Bulgogi
Water
feet
5/10

pirated Dead Rising 1.
Creepypasta readings on Youtube.
Planning on pirating a Stephen King IT audiobook.
The Stand.
Nothing right now.
Water.
Not really fappan but I really want the source of webm related.
I feel okay. Took a walk a few minutes ago.

what do you call that fish net clothing anyway? Like the full body kind?

body stocking?

You're one interesting fella.

Descent
Videos from some faggot on youtube dissing Marvel comics. I don't even read comics.
Random shit
Anatomy books
Rice with ground beef
Water
Futa on female
Gonna have to tell my parents I dropped out of half my college courses soon. So like garbage.

Was playing Axiom Verge, it's alright I guess.
Tsurezure Children or some shitty horror movie with sister
Tom
Nope
Do you americans have empanadas?
Vodka with grapefruit
Was going to jack it, but got a call from my sister telling me she was coming over so unless she wants to help me out, no.
Miserable

terrible

heh, nice

bodysuit

XCOM 2: War of the Goyim

N/A

Flogging Molly

Getting Gamers

Had a pulled pork sandwich earlier; pretty much set on dinner

Had some beer with coworkers, and there's a full pot of coffee about to pop

Not really sure yet. Maybe pic related?

bretty good. Had a happy hour with coworkers, and the highlight was one of my coworkers saying I'd be a good dad.

Wouldn't that be latex though?

Steamworld Dig 2, though it's not as comfy as I thought it'd be.

Vinesauce streams

Samus Returns soundtrack, it's pretty great.

nothing

Just had some hot dogs and fries for dinner.

Juice, and then after I'm done with that back to Water(tm).

Eh.

in 2017, there are many ways to heal schizophrenia, user

lolwut?
Do you fuck your tulpa and try to make yourself cum from it? Do you hump the air like a drugged up hobo?

He has a tulpa user, he is a drugged up hobo.

Oh shit it's another Friday night so soon?
Fuck.

Got some guild RP event in Final Fantasy 14 but after that probably Space Station 13 or Kerbal Space Program
Old South Park
Tom Tom Club, Hawkwind, maybe a bit of Professor Elemental it's my secret shame
Fucking walls of text.
I dunno, maybe some potato lattices and tendies
Pepsi
nah nigga I'm too high for that shit
fucking terrified, one of my rats is a matter of days from death and I have no idea how badly it'll mess up his brother

Daytona 2 amd VF3 thru Supermodel emulator
will get back to playing Most Wanted and Nocturne again

will watch pic related havent watched it yet over the week
for now CY8ER live performance

cyber terrorist idol, CY8ER

idol threads and fighting game threads

i ate ramyun for breakfast

coffee

Moga Mogami Parody JAV, RKI-415

im sick right now and currently recuperating

Psst, hey anonLook up: James Deen Loves Butts 3

I already asked for this a million times, but i want an offline singleplayer game with MP-tier dynamic gameplay and unscripted events, and that also has very unpredictable AI. In other words, a substitute for online games.
C'mon, that can't be the only one.

Playing Halo 3 later tonight with the boys now that it's backwards compatible.
Initial D
Guile's Theme (Syun Nishigaki, CPS-2) & Street Fighter II The Definitive Soundtrack
Nothing at the moment. May go to Goodwill tomorrow & pick up a few thrillers.
Going to Church's Chicken in a few mins.
Coca Cola
Anyone have lewds of Asuka?
Tired. I need to go eat already before I fall asleep.

which asuka?

I love cars and eurobeat, but is there someting more in the anime? Should I watch it? I'm not an anime guy

Wolfenstein: the Old Blood, or some weeb shit maybe.
Me and a buddy are gonna hang out and get caught up on In Another World with my Smartphone pretty soon.

But later after that, Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride. Finished Samurai Girls last night. Maybe I'll go back and finish s2 of Sekirei.
youtube.com/watch?v=h8W73zB4VMM
What It Is Like to Go To War by Karl Marlantes. The Way of Kata by Lawrence A. Kane and Kris Wilder.
Just had some bratwurst and potato chips.
Mexican beer right now. Some hard cider+fireball later.
Waifu, or Sanada Yukimura from Samurai girls.
I feel ok. I woke up like 2-3 hours ago and I'm already drinking but that's ok because it's a weekend.

I've been playing an ass load of Darkest Dungeon lately since I bought it on sale. I'm so sad the Darkest Desires mod hasn't been updated, I almost have it working but there's flickering on the camp skills.
I haven't watched anything in a while. I downloaded Princess Principal ages ago but stopped after like 3 episodes.
Listening to Randy by Justice on repeat, it's pretty catchy background music.
I've been reading Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay rulebooks to get used to the game since I'm roleplaying with some friends with it soon. I'm playing a 100 year old Elf girl who's on a gap century for the holidays and just wants to like see the world like totally have a good time.
I had some Muesli for breakfast and ate some cashews earlier, that's it so far.
I only drink water at this point.
Fapping to:
male:
bondage, bride, crossdressing, gag, maid, minotaur, pegging, shotacon, stockings, tomgirl
female:
big breasts, bisexual, blowjob, bodysuit, bondage, dark skin, defloration, femdom, gag, garter belt, glasses, gyaru, harem, incest, leg lock, maid, milf, nakadashi, pantyhose, schoolgirl uniform, sister, stockings, strap-on, sweating, swimsuit
misc:
ffm threesome, group, incest
Pretty good, I'm going to play some fighting games later at a casual meetup that I found out was local like a week ago.

what

I'm not sure. I might play some Smash Bros or something later. Maybe a shmup.
Corner Gas. I got the collection for my birthday.
Just my show.
Nah
Had a couple subs from a local place for dinner.
Coke. Need that caffeine.
Nope. I have a girlfriend and a side girl too if I'm being honest so I already got off.
Already counting the minutes until Monday. Not in a good way. Tired but I don't want to go to bed yet.

this chess game on the library computer
the clock
nothing
this thread
not tonight or ever maybe
had some water in from the fountain in the lobby
no
fucking horrible. as of today, i am officially homeless. i've spent the last few hours on the computer here at the local library and they're about to close soon. i'm not sure where to go for the evening.

Wew
Best of luck dude, hope you get your shit together soon

Starcraft 2
I'm about halfway through Star Trek TNG s6
Michael Jackson, Slipknot, Stevie Ray Vaughn, pretty much anything
Just got caught up on Made in Abyss
Got some tortellini on the stove
I've really been into Clown Shoes beers lately
AA2 for life
breddy gud user. breddy gud

fuck off normalfag.

when did this happen?

I have to say I never noticed since anything other than normalfag is a safe normalfag way of saying it.

100% OJ with some weeb friends on Steam
Mad Men season 2, a bit directionless rn but hopefully it'll pick up soon
Sonic Youth-Goo
Hajime no Ippo
Banana
tea
some loli doujins by Tanabe Kyou
I somehow managed to snap up a job in a warehouse last week, so pretty satisfied

I'm not a normalfag, just a bad person. I figure I've probably got under 5 years left so I might as well enjoy them.

why's that user?

Just never seen myself living past 30. 27 now.

funny i always sorta think the same thing, that i'd probably blow my brains out round thirty. I don't even know why i work out our quit smoking when i don't think i'll let myself live longer anyway

I'm not sure why I'm doing some of what I am, either. Going to college now and I hate it.

Holy shit man, that fucking sucks. I wish you the best of lucks.

Oops, sorry for the delay
I've got 5 ball pythons, 2 piebalds, 1 pastel, 1 lesser goblin, and 1 calibee. planning on breeding them once theyre old enough and im out of an apartment

did your folks kick you out or what?

for the past 2 weeks played dissidia 012 on PPSSPP and divinity OS 2 nearly non-stop. Fuck it was a good time

you raising snakes or dungeon mobs out here?

Either PUBG or Doki Doki Literature Club
Heavy Metal or Lo-Fi depends on mood
Textbooks
Rice and Egg
Coke
mediocre

if this ever happens to me(it really should, I don't deserve welfare and leeching of my parents) hope I get the courage to kill myself

Fallout:New Vegas and Nobunagas Ambition
A youtuber. Maybe some anime later.
Kaki King
Book on Commerce.
Nah. Ate too much when I got home. Now I feel bloated and fucked up, among other reasons.
Energy drink and some soda. Probably water soon too.
Maybe later, not sure.
Fucking tired. Worked overtime and burned the fuck out. On top of that my buddy blew me off on plans we had today. Probably for the best anyway, since i'm sore all over.

Oh yeah, found out one of my family members is a meminist.

Don't rats eat their dead family?

Look on the bright side, if a tsunami does happen tomorrow, you get to die even sooner.

I think I'm safe from a tsunami, probably. I live right around here, in that little circle near the bottom. I'd be okay with dying in a tsunami, though. Less grief for my family than if I hang myself.

he is a good boy

also not sure if rats are cannibalistic (they probabyl are) but i bought 2 live feeder mice once (never again) and lifted the hide box one day to find the other had murdered the other one and was eating his brains

so, if that guy wants to make sure his ratto stays intact id just go get him euthanized at a vet if he doesnt want to worry about waking up to cannibalism. when i had pet rats as a kid we euthanized one that had a tumor that was eating the flesh and the other seemed a little depressed for a couple days but it seemed to forget once you fed it peanut butter, it died shortly after tho

holy fuck ive had too many pets

I never do these shitty things, but here we go:
PoE, with a sweet scion summoner. Only level 40ish, and already fun as fuck. You just need to get one insane shield for the necromantic aegis to work.
Nothing at the moment, but I watched the last game of thrones season. It was horrible storytelling, but great popcorn fun, so rating it 9/11. (Didn't fancy it much)
K.Dicks: Galactic Pot Healer - audio book. It's absolutely marvelous.
Medical genetics. (as a hobby)
Made a kickass vegetable+bacon stew. With unreasonable amount of garlic and chili. Turned out amazingly good.
Beer. Bought stupid gimmicky small brewery shit, and got shit. Some good some bad, as a bulk would rate 4/10.
Dont need to.
I feel great, but I have a growing concern about the future of mankind. We might fuck this up, really bad. We really need to put a stop to the constant stream of lies that are spread in the media across the world, I mean, what the fuck? How is that not the worst thing in the world?

Breath of Fire 3. Close to completing the game. People lied, it isn't good as 2, or at least in my opinion. I don't think I'll be playing 4 until sometime later, I'm gonna have to take a break from RPGs.
Different sorts of horror movies to decide which ones I'll stream on Halloween. I'm open to suggestions.
Comfy synthwave music to help me fall asleep. I haven't been able to for the past couple of days, I've been frequenting the 4am threads.
Manga. More specifically, JoJo Part 8 and the newest chapter of One Piece. I've been meaning to get around to reading more but vidya usually takes priority.
Chickie Tendies
RC Cola
Haven't felt like it recently. I need better sites with lewd anime girls to visit.
Existential dread, I can't help but procrastinate on even the things I really want to do, but luckily synthwave and gondola memes are easy relief for it.

I didn't expect to get a feel in this thread. Hope things work out well for you, user.

Sucks to be you. I'm right on the coast. I get to die instantly.

Why not get a dog or cat that'd live a decade or two? Or a turtle? Having to bury too many pets must be painful.

what mods are you using for new vegas.

Did you watch Lake Mungo?

sagrada reset
random fucking sound tracks
pizza
water
not today
comfy

How do you read Pizza?

Vanilla WoW
Youtube
Death Grips
nothing atm
had some chicken
water
nope
Pretty alright

Sounds cool, tell us more.
Also if you want to fix the toenail, ever night file down the front of it a little bit to make it square.

Yeah I get you man, normalfags are insane, it seems like they only share memes as some sort of signal to other normalfags. They don't really get memes, they just post them and laugh at things that would not even make sense to them.

is ff14 any good? I have heard a few people say it is. Also i am sorry to hear about your rat.

Corner Gas is great, it disappoints me how only Canadians watch it.

I will br praying for you user, shelters may not be the best bet as some folks wait all day for a spot. I don't know if you're reading this but if you do, try and find a food drive, they have so much food they don't know what to do with it.
I feel so bad for you user, I wish I could help you in some way.

You can always change your ways user, even the worst people can make the change to become better provided they put in the effort.

get a load of this casual.

Eating pizza requires reading skills if you want to fully enjoy the best slices.

It's the first time I've ever heard of that. I've mostly been looking for older creature films. Alien, Predator, The Thing, etc. I've never really been of a fan of horror movies that don't have a monster.

Oh, alright. That one is found footage so you might not like it.

Call friends or family for fucks sake! Don't just sit in a library getting pity points from strangers in the internet. I mean what the fuck are you thinking?

Here is a really simple survival pack of good advices: Do something about your problem. Do not expect that anyone else is going to fix it. Ask help if you need it. Get off the internet. If your problems are not in the internet, you should spend as much time away from social networks as possible. Do not think that you can solve a problem that needs outside help. Get help, get better and later, when you are better, help others.

Here are a few recommendations. It Follows, Deathgasm, & Bone Tomahawk.

i have a doggo, snakes liv to be 30+ years old, and my beardie should live til at least 10.

i just meant i had a lot of animals in my lifetime ffrom a kid to an adult

KoF 98
random youtube videos
n/a
Holla Forums posts
twizzlers
coke
Not now, that comes later
kinda tired. work could've been better and the only thing I've had so far today was mcdonalds and what I'm eating now. I got work 9:30 tomorrow morning and my job is feeling less rewarding all of a sudden.

What?

Are you bad at keeping them alive?

I'm jealous.

I don't think it really translates well to other countries' cultures. That's all. I like it, though. Sometimes it's nice to unwind with a relatively wholesome comedy.
I've already done a lot to be better but I can't seem to stop putting my dick where it doesn't belong. Trying to at least be nicer to people, though.

Was playing Shenmue 2 on the Xbox to test my failing capture card. Fucking piece of shit is now adding almost a full second of audio lag, increasing as the length of the video increases. This makes it impossible to synchronize manually without frequent instances of silence in the recorded audio to snip out or expand as needed.
=FUCK AVERMEDIA=
(((Youtube))) videos on Cyrix processors and OS/2 Warp
Fan and air conditioner
Stories about people what died and were reincarnated in RPG-like fantasy worlds with cheat powers and knowledge of modern technology, food, and martial arts and whatnot.
Nothing
Sweet tea
Nothing
Aggravation about the capture card, despair from work, and the general anxiety that comes from being dead broke even without blowing money on cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, or other dumb shit people use to feel better.

why'd u drop half your courses?

Because he didn't have to fucking pay for college like I did. Joke's on me, though; my degree keeps me out of more jobs than a lack of a STEM degree would. (((HR departments))) insist that having a degree in electronic engineering means that you're going to get draft-picked by some imaginary American tech company looking to hire somebody other than the H1B street shitters with two-digit IQs they would usually hire. Why hire somebody who would just quit and go to a better paying job? THERE FUCKING AREN'T ANY UNLESS YOU DRINK THE FUCKING KOOL-AID AND LIVE IN A LIBERAL SHITHOLE.

Because I'm a lazy, asocial, unaware dickhead who can't keep any fucking deadlines. Well it's the third year and it's the first time I've actually dropped out of anything. Gotta love making excuses for your own shit behaviour

nope,most died of old age. as a kid my family had over time: goats, hedgehogs, rats, parakeets, another doggo, a cat, rabbits, guinea pig, lizards, more rats, chickens, pigeons, pheasants, etc.

that was over ~16-18 years though, ones that didnt die from old age were rehomed

FUCK YEAR JUST OFF WORK AND THIS IS THE FIRST THING I SEE.
SOME MOTHER FUCKING VANILLA WOW GOD DAMN WHY ARE MMOS ARE FUCKING ADDICTIVE?
ALSO MAYBE SOME STALKAN AND DOOMAN WITH A TOUCH OF ANIME-FIGHTAN
BOKU NO HEERO AND MAYBE SOME GINTAMA RERUNS AND YYH
FUCKING WEEBSHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=nhy-cetlAVs
youtube.com/watch?v=MPds0T_XhBI
GOD DAMN I LOVE WEEBSHIT
STILL NEED TO FINISH MY COPY OF MASTERS OF DOOM AND THE .HACK//ANOTHER BIRTH NOVELS.
I DON'T KNOW YET
BUDLIGHT LIIIIIIME
NOT RIGHT NOW
FUCKING GOT TWO DAYS OFF YEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABOUT TO PLAY SOME FUCKING YUGIOH WITH SOME COWORKERS

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. Combat's going to take some getting used to, being that it's a card based system you can readily get a shit hand/draws with (also that you have to manually specify healing allies; easy to heal enemy health if you're not paying close enough attention), but aside from that it seems pretty solid.
Nothing at the moment. Still debating on what animu to watch next from my backlog.
Embed. "Vitriolic A Stroke" is a surprisingly good boss theme.
Threads.
Had some tendies already, so I'm full.
Leftover coke from dinner.
Pretty good for once. Changed up some stuff with my bed (room actually gets hotter in the fall than summer, due to being on the side of the house that gets the most sun this time of year) and actually got a really good sleep for once.

gl dude

You sound unmotivated and depressed. Have you tried talking to anyone about it? IRL, I mean?

I hear it actually feels pretty good with a dog. I wouldn't do it because that shit's weird but I've known people who did it. I guess people get bored when there's nothing to do but drink, fuck, and play video games.

I've dealt with depression before, my ability to go around and enjoy stuff and be happy isn't hindered that much, it's just that I feel like I've got a leak on my motivation tank. I'm losing energy at a faster rate when doing serious shit than I did the previous years. Maybe it's related to my lack of physical exercise, maybe it's because I've mostly given up on human interaction, I don't know. IRL I've got no one but close family and I honestly would rather not deal with them. Please tell me what's wrong with me, Doctor Holla Forums.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Call Of Chernobyl mod.

I'm tossing up between The Day After (1983) or watching Daylight's End (2016). Daylight's End reminds me of the first Stake Land (2010) film which is neat. The Day After is something I've wanted to sit down and watch for a while though.

Also watching Primitive Technology during the meanstwhile.

Right now, see embedded.

I've got Clandestino open and will start reading it eventually.

Choceur, dark.

Bepsi Max.

Nothing planned. Probably thicc milfs as always.

Eh.

That sucks, i feel for you. Build test airplane instruments and sell them to Boeing. You wouldn't believe what defense companies pay

Lotsa games on f-droid.org. Mostly solitaire and Nethack. Some Cataclysm-DDA when I have a big chunk of time to kill. Hard to put down once I start.
I have a bunch of videos about leadership, speechcraft in the hopper. Gotta move up in the world, gnomesaiyan?
Holy shit, the video embed. That interpretation, that virtuoso fuckin' performance. Makes me want to play piano again but I know I'll never have these god-tier skills.
Bruce Lee's Tao of Jeet Kune Do, 81 Diver, and Ashida Kim's Secrets of the Ninja.
Pre-roasted grocery store chiggen. Delicious.
Liquid white power
Not until Monday, but I've got some nice gonewildaudio lined up for that.
Convalescent. Pretty fired up to get training again after being mildly ill this week. Glad to see a lot of anons feeling good, and supporting those who aren't.
Some places, you see people depressed to the point of being suicidal, but they'd would rather form up some sort of piss-drenched group-wallow than try to make things better for themselves. Sad.

OG Doom
KismetVideo stuff
Truckfighters
Thomas More's "Utopia"
Salmon
Water
Hypnosis files or 2D footfag stuff, if I bother fapping
Tired, but pretty decent. Trying some weird therapy shit to figure out what caused my mental problems and hopefully treat or cure them in the process.

They're more like failed normalfags in general. Thats what happens when you work in a 3rd party vidya testing company in a big city. It's not worth it.

DMC3, Ikaruga, Godhand, and maybe something else
YouTube and anime
Killer mike, pig destroyer, Iron Maiden, Wu tang can, municipal waste, exodus, High on Fire, Run the jewels, the needle drop
Maybe some JoJo or dragon maid
Stuffed zucchini
Coke and water
Maybe some 2D girls
Good but tired. Will probably go to bed soon.

Shmups, Dodonpachi mostly, maybe 2hu
Nah
Trails in the Sky SC OST
Chinese shit
Pizza
Water
Probably
Alright.

Wait, aren't chickens pheasants?

nothing special

So, ironically edgy?

Huh

Probably Civ 5. I haven't decided but Religion of Peace can be fun to fuck with AI
Nothin
Split on either Dr. Hook or Gun X Sword OST. user on the 4am thread got me hyped for it again
Book review on Freedom National. Looks like a decent book on the end of slavery
Jerky and trail mix
Coffee and water
Ara
Ready to stay up all night. I have to pick up my brother at 2am so I need to kill time.

You're welcome.

X-COM2: I remembered this games exists after the DLC came out but didn't buy it Edition
Jojo Part 4
Into the Wild. Warmachine book about a bunch of Stormknights fighting Skinwalkers innawoods
See above
Bread and cheese
Dead Guy Ale
FAT TRUE MIDNAS
Eh

Silver the .jpg

Good luck user, hope you can turn things around.

Luigi The .jpg

Ivo the .jpg

LOL

Surprisingly no. I don't get why ANYONE that frequents an imageboard, wherein anonymity is the name of the game and what is said is more important than who says it, and think it's okay to avatarfag, and yet you get folks like shitsu in there (who claims to have been around imageboards as long as me, I.E: a decade, and still concluded it to be "acceptable" behavior). Main reason I go there is that I'm a nightowl anyhow, and I actually have better chance to get discussion of what games I've been playing than I would even making specific threads for them at this point.

Not hard to keep a flash drive of content to shitpost with you, though for a homeless guy it does speak of one's priorities being a bit off.

Bls be my anime girlfriend

If you're hanging with avatarfags the least you can do is own it.

Show benis first.

Got a steam/discord where we can take this? ;)

Nevermind. Go away.

Sorry hun, you replying with anime pictures led me to believe that you were one of them normons

Overload, One day ill git gud. Today is not that day.
MST3K on Netflix
To the above, obviously.
Holla Forums
Pizza
Delicious Ice cold water

now that's some devotion

Not much, finished Balance of Power in World of Warcraft earlier though.
Part of Kingsman with friends earlier, but I've seen it multiple times and they didn't even finish it tonight. Sequel is fun but not as good, saw that Thursday night.
Nothing much. Some Psychic Type while finishing the Nighthold earlier was good though.
8/v/
Had a decent sandwich earlier.
Water.
Was trying earlier this week to do nofap, but as always relapsed.
Okay I guess.

Xonotic (was)

Tornado videos.
Not sure how or why people live in Tornado Alley.

Nothing.

Xonotic forums. Someone wants to add in forced server-side handicapping setting that increases the damage taken and decreases damage dealt for players with high k:d, and decrease damage taken and increase damage dealt for players with low k:d, because it helps newbies not get owned too hard to quit the game.
Somehow that garbage that merged into the main branch for the beta version. I don't know if it's just coincidence that the certain someone is a transsexual and an SJW.

Fruit.

Lemonade.

No

A bit annoyed.

since I've been drinking this whole night. Fuck you, you god damn CIA nigger.
Destiny 2 ain't that bad, sure the writing is shit but it's at-least fun and white noise enough to not even care what is happening. I've would've called it semi pve in a MP setting only because bungie somehow rewards me with clan xp, and I've maxed out all the classes.

to take some salt to your purist gamer injury, I've been playing it on ps4. so fuck you, you fucking CIA nigger.

Do you even need to ask? Just take this dose daily and you should be seeing results within the week.

Dishonorabu
Partly because it's fun even though it's ez, partly because of it's artstyle
The electric jew has fallen from its prime
Yoko Kanno
wanna read some loomis after vidya
also homework
Breakfast all you can eat
i got a coupon
same as above, probably juice
Shipslut raep
Is ok
I should get more art gains, but to do so means that i either have to give up on vidya or give up shitposting on 8chin.
What do you fags think?

Draw every day.

I finished LISA yesterday. Going for a second playthrough today.
Thinking about rewatching Bedevilled to cleanse myself with some cathartic violence.
Current 93, as always.
The Unholy Consult
Muesli is in the oven, that, some lingonberries and yoghurt to start with.
Water and green tea, as always.
Did it earlier this week, so not until in two weeks.
I wish I could have made Terry happy. I wanted to draw a happy Terry but this was all that came out.

No no, this is the time in life where you need to expand your circle beyond them. Mom and dad are always there for you when you need them, but spread it out
It's always helpful to find time for a 20 minute run per day. Even buy a one-arm dumbbell set (preferably adjustable weights) and do some curls while studying.
It's too soon to give up. Get yourself some footing, cling close to whatever friends you can manage. Gotta burn energy to get energy.

Look at it this way. What do you want out of life? What do you want that a degree can help with? A job so you have the money to go to clubs and do the hobbies you like? If you don't actually know, that's the safest thing to go for; you'll have time to think about what else to do once you've got work.

checked!

Well, what are you EVEN doing?

I'm playing the new metroid. Graphics aren't tile based so it's not as obvious whats breakable. They give you a scanner to see whats breakable.

What a patrician taste.

If only all anons could have taste this good