Those long summer vacations where you could just play vidya 24/7 and devote your entire life to a game

I miss that. No matter how much a may or may not like a day in this day and age real life shit will always interrupt it. Anyone know what i'm talking about?

If you meant
life shit will always interrupt it.

Then yeah, I too long for those simpler times, we are left with only the prospect of balancing our routine so there's still time for vidya somewhere in there.

Damn my post came out like shit
Hitler's dubs redeem me though

My life is a 24/7 summer vacation. Fucking retarded normalfags, you'll complain about no free time one second and then turn around and try to make fun of NEETs the second. Enjoy working your ass off for low wages and no real reason to do so.

You could be playing video games right now!!

Math major here, got 300k starting

b-but muh contribushion to society!!111!

We’re going to run out of rope when the day comes.

How? Regardless of your answer, my next question is: are you circumcised and is your name Moishe?

Holy shit.

Look at the NEETfag stroking his clit-like knob at Japanese cartoon portrayals of small children.

Look at this fool

Hey there could be a cool story about saving a CEO from drowning and having his grand-daughter fall in love with you and your son, whose mother died during childbirth and whose birth marked the beginning of your life as an honest salaryman as opposed to a vicious motorcycle gang leader.

behind that paycheck* I forgot to add.

yes and no my name is mark

Someone isn't a normal fag because their mom/dad is retarded.
The worst part is that you retards waste all of your free time. You have 100% free time and you could do anything. You could
But instead you idiots just do nothing and waste away. You are wasting your opportunity and your parents are idiots for enabling you. That is what pisses me off about neets.

All these fucking things and yet again, you neets do nothing all day. I do not envy you

And wagecucks are better for working 24/7 to pay off their house and feed their hamplanet wife?
L M A O F A M

LOL what a faggot

At least I won't starve to death after working my mom to an early grave

I could do that any time I want. For the most part, I don't want. I like to go on walks.

thats the only thing i really miss about being in school, that lack of responsibility you had and summer wasn't just drag season. but as an adult i still have weekends off and i can buy whatever video game i want with my job money

lol git a life

I'm a neet