4 am Thread

Losing control?

Are you autistic enough to play simulators?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/static/50.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I played alot of euro truck sim. Its quite fun when you have a podcast or music in the background.

Heyo, replacement here. You feeling good or down?

The music scared the shit out of me.

Spent a combined six fucking hours trying to encode and burn a DVD. It finally worked on the third attempt.

Does Octodad count?

Oh shit, happy birthday boyo's

Ye, play mostly flight sims but starting to get into racing sims now.

I finished samus returns today. I also ripped the music off the cd that came with it. More games need to release their OST.

Hey cunts, I got drunk for the first time yesterday

How was it.

I need to get that at some point. Gonna be broke the entirety of October tho.

Oh, I didn't think anyone would answer tbh. Then again playing simulators is the least autistic thing in this thread tbh.

I'm with you on that.

How was it? And how is the hangover?

Ok, I felt weird and spent the time shitposting
Also I didn't have a hangover

It was good. A solid 7/10. i wanna get the last of the good 3ds games before they discontinue them. Just EO5 and persona q 2 left.

Unemployed user here.

I might be called back to my old workplace.

Dunno if I should though.

Just make sure to drink plenty of water.

Very defining.

Why not? Were they assholes?

So im celebrating my birthday tomorrowm its a week early, but its for both me and my mom.

For now you can play AM2R and get a similar experience, though samus returns is alot different.

I have a love for OST cds. I just rip the music off it or download it, but just having the cd feels good

WHY ARE YOU ALL NIGGERS

Played it. It's baller as shit.

remember you need to rest so you can take your imoutos to

the mosque and praise allah

sleep snug, smug

I did drink some sports drink I had the day after

Why did you BUY it, you should of pirated it

What was the old job

Is it weird that I was more charismatic in my drunk dreams than I am in regular dreams

The new metroid honestly isnt a day one buy if you dont have the money, but its worth a pirate or a 20 dollar buy on sale.

No hacked 3ds

Why did you not hack your 3ds

As an experienced drunk let me give you two bits of advice. Drink lots of water to avoid getting a hangover in the morning. If you feel like you're about to vomit just let it happen, you'll feel a thousand times better and you'll be able to continue drinking.

Why did you support Nintendo after they killed a better fan game and handed off their Metroid 2 remake to Mercuryshit? Why do you support games that lock content behind amibos?

Nigger shut up.

Why do vidya devs hate the music getting out there?

Nah, from what I hear that's normal.

Black people don't visit image boards.

They're too busy playing NBA 2K18.

That works too.

I drunk a bottle of wine and didn't get a hangover

I got one after they patched all the exploits.

Because they dont care about the music in the first place. I would kill for a metroid prime 1 ost cd.

No, it actually was good. The aeion abilities were used really well and the melee counter is kinda useless.

Why didn't you buy 2nd hand at a pawn shop

went home,now i'm just getting drunk wishing i could have a smoke

I wanted the collectors edition.

No, it's just I get a chance to work in IT, but I dunno. I'd get the same pay or better if I go back.

You mean the one that was just an overglorified Super Metroid romhack?

I'd bet you'd support some indie developer to literally shit in a tin can and mail it to you simply as long as it wasn't Nintendo.

i wish the titles of some of these songs was available in clear sight

Ok this is probably the first that's good

I don't want to get older. I'm in my prime now. It's time to stop. Maybe even go back a couple years.
Nope. Most of them just overwhelm me so I go play something else instead.

But why do you support Nintendo after they killed a better fan game and lock content with their gimmicky toys? Are you that much of a spineless cuck?

Same. It's nice that you can access them all if you know the file path but it would be nice to have names. I really like this one.
8ch.net/static/50.mp3

You're beyond help. That's really fucking sad.

That i cant defend at all. Fuck that. It immediatly drops it a point.

As long as you're not 70, you still can accomplish a bunch. Don't sweat getting old.

how old will you be
Also play euro truck sim you might like it

Well, that's dumb. There's plenty of tracks that are fondly remembered and or just hastily recorded by our fellow autists.

What a cunt. That is confusing as fuck. Could it be brotherly love or some shit?

If they are accepting of you coming back then I guess it would be fine unless your situation requires more money.

I'm glad Witcher 3 came with the OST.

I hate my birthdays now, always gets me super depressed.

I used to play minecraft so yes. I haven't played any vidya in a while now though. Are there any fun simulators out there that feel more rewarding then doing the same thing over and over? I have been eyeing that playerunknowns game for a while now though.

Why do you never webm these videos? I never get to see them because of that and I sure as hell am not clicking it or turning adblock off.

Yeah, that one.
Big talk coming from someone who bought literal shit in a plastic case just because it came from Nintendo.

Of a 3ds?
I fucking swear if you're ROB

What ever games i do buy now, im just gonna get the collectors edition because i like the stuff that comes with it. EO5's launch day is a collectors edition and its only 40.

Metroid prime 1 has one of the best soundtracks ever. Phendrana drifts and the title screen music is some of my favorite music ever. Some of the time they do release music cds but only in japan so you have to import them.

probably something along those lines. it fucking kills me to have some one actually speak well of me then hit me with these drags though. if i was smart i'd just avoid her but aside from confusing messages romantically she's been a good person to me so can't damn her

F

I

V

E

S== ==E== ==C== ==O== ==N== ==D== ==S

3ds game. No im not rob.

RULES OF NATURE

Part of why it's getting to me is because I've never really seen myself as having a future beyond 30 or so. Everybody I know has at least some vague plans but I think to where I'll bet once I turn 30 and the only answer in my mind is "Dead, I hope". Now I'm only 3 years away.
Plus now I've officially been depressed more than half my life and been an alcoholic for a decade

Me too. I don't like all the attention, and I feel bad getting gifts. But I also get upset because most years nobody remembers. It's lose/lose.

27. I've got 3-4 years left before I probably drop dead.
I would need to fix my PC first. It likes to act up and I'm very lazy because I don't want to clone my hard drive, or unhook the PC at all, really. It's my greatest weakness. The US version interests me, though. Went on a road trip years ago and the scenery was really nice.

Nigger, I always hit it on the dot on my computer clock. Blame the damn site.

Well, if she legit cares for you than I don't know what to make of it, but if she hurts you like really hurts you leave.

Even so After what ninendo's done I cant't justify them getting monies

Fair enough, just know with the US version as far as I know it's just California and Nevada

When it's so commonly accepted in this community to pirate things and get free shit that people heavily judge their opinion on a gaming console on how hackable or moddable it is in order to play free games, it becomes a moot point to judge a company on how they're selling you a games' contents.

By default, everyone here wants things for free. If it costs so much as a dime, it's an automatic detraction.

i just want my metroid fix.

I feel guilty when my relatives celebrate my life. I feel like a useless sponge at the moment.

tbh why music tho?

Explain, spidey pedo.

I'm Ritsu for today.
How is everyone? Happy 3rd birthday, Holla Forums!

What about AM2R

i was about to do that recently because i thought she was one of those people who would hype up how far we go back but then never hits me up, but she actually apologized for not talking to me more without me bringing it up. also i'm running out of real life friends so i don't want to lose more of them

i'm frustrated and drunk and can't think straight right now though just kinda shooting thoughts into the 4am void here

How's Japan

Vidya music has changed in the industry over time. When companies used to be small like indie devs then they cared not if you listened to their music outside the game. The more larger middle sized companies started to guard their music because of old composers striking copyright against them for big shekels when the sjw movement started in vidya.

Once the companies became kikery large then they guard their music for the shekels and nothing more then that. I've never had a problem extracting music from games on the computer and emulators though. What troubles do you have?

Eeeeh, never mind then. I liked Kentucky and Georgia the best.

I'm not sponging anymore, but I feel like a disappointment to my family. There are better ways to spend their money than giving me things. The only real upside is that I'm not going to be completely alone this year because I'm dating now.

It's Annual Mark eats Cake day

But mark eats cake every day…

And Mark only eats cake when he's sad…

It was good but kinda short. I finished it in 1 sitting. I wish the devs made an original metroid game.

I just want official ways to get the music. I have to rip them all from youtube or this one site that has a ton of OSTs.
can google ban you for downloading too many videos at once with youtube-dl?

True but today he shows us pictures of the cake

Nigger the worth of the game isn't the argument, it's the parting of tender that supports a company after they killed off a fan project, and also are engaging in scummy shit like locking content behing toys.

You clearly don't post here. That's >>>/reddit/ talk.

is there a song list?

how can mark eat cake? it's unkosher

Don't worry man, shooting the shit is all about this thread, but from reading this shit I hope she's a good friend at least.

Hey, you're working now, if anything you're better off than you were before.

So it's "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!"

Okay.

Why not just take it straight from games you own and not use the bandwidth?
only if you do it so often that they notice a blip in their data node near you. Or if you are exclusively downloading (((M punk PA))) related music like from ubisoft

It's cooling down, loving the weather.

Why aren't you guys playing with spreadsheet already?

I'm starting to realize that I don't even know what a good friend is anymore

Apparently if you download them (format is 8ch.net/static/songnumber.mp3) there's already metadata with the name and stuff in it.

I'm in college right now, not working. I just have money saved up and I'm also on unemployment to help that along. Might need a job soon though.

I used to for 2 years

I have no way to record audio directly or rip from carts or console cds. i dont download ubisoft music. Really, none of their games have anything good. Miitopia has an amazing ost though

I think you gotta understand some people seperate or you could just be too shy to initiate a hang out or something, that's what happened to me. But, I think friendship is more about loyalty than anything, look for that if you can find it.

Oh forgot about the unemployed but hey you're doing SOMETHING. That's what's important.

I'm unemployed by choice anyway. The only jobs I can get that would accomodate my schedule aren't worth losing my only free time and burning out again. Last time I burnt out completely, I dropped out of high school and it took me until this June to finally graduate.

Yeah, just do your best in school I guess. Also, congrats on graduating. I know a lot of people don't consider it an accomplishment but I know well enought it is to a lot of people. Like it was to me.

Well it's something that's for sure. I didn't fall for the college meme thankfully. But I still can't find a job even if I had gone because whiteness.

makes sense but i obviously can't go and test my friends loyalty on a whim or anything. my immediate group of friends i have no faith in because they all are quick to throw one another under the bus to save their own skin, the girl in question is an outlier cuz i made friends with her outside of my immediate social circle and just have a weird history now.

Also i more or less got drunk with her one time and admitted I always had a slight thing for her but figured it wasn't mutual and she didn't ditch me for it. I'd assume that would be to use me but she also never asks for anything beyond my company when we chill same drunk conversation she explains how she was throwing me signs one evening years back and i was too dumb to pick up on them and i guess that fucked everything up. Still sorta got a thing for her but i don't think i could handle her in a relationship

i'm thinking to hard about it, i should just be a fucking hermit

I'm not even sure I'll need my best, and my best isn't very good. I have a couple teachers who don't even grade on how well you did. Just on whether or not you tried.
>Also, congrats on graduating. I know a lot of people don't consider it an accomplishment but I know well enought it is to a lot of people. Like it was to me.
Thanks. It's hard to motivate yourself after a certain length of time, I guess. So much red tape to go through, too.

It's the day we exodused.

How is proving power over the goy unkosher?

Do anything fun?

that's when he injects shekels into his scrotum tho

I got my ged not too long ago. I kinda put it off a bit too long, but i had the excuse that i was sick for 7 months.

i was pretty begrudging of the exodus at first, but some of the threads during the first week were so fucking hilarious and fun i hung around

no he does that when he plays sonic

I know, Mark also eats cake on that day

I'm sure the people who visit this site is strong enough to resist the indoctrination.

Well, I suggest try and find more friends I guess.

Oh, I know all about the difficulty of motivating yourself, trust me. Also, if your Teachers are that lazy you MIGHT have a chance. I wouldn't know.

Aw that's a really cheap excuse. Surprised you got away with it.

12 GAME OVERS

easier said than done

You're both lying you newfags. I'm the only original one left here.

Oh, I understand that in your adult days. Just keep moving, it's what I'm trying to do. I think.

They're all pretty frustrating in their own ways, though. I have 3 who I can't even understand through the accents. One of them is also chronically late (apparently all Indians are always late for everything. I've learned that this year.), and another one is a question talker who looks like her name should be Rain Child or some stupid hippie crap like that. The old white guys are my best teachers.

I'm a newfag but at the very least I was here for May and the time 4am killed next

But i was sick for 7 months. Legit.
Im going to college but im avoiding anything not nessessary. Welding, airfab, economics, management, and whatever math i need. im honestly afraid of college

i gotta be a 10-11 year vet by now cuz i know i found 4chan Holla Forums in my sophmore year of highschool that was around 05-06 or so. started namefagging on 4chan Holla Forums in my senior year and stuck with that till exodus and dropped the title cuz being a namefag was fucking retarded

(((12)))

Yeah, the word is that professors are cunts who don't care for the students and just want to do their job.

Holy shit. What from?

what was your name?

no u tbh

Not getting my meds when i should have. I was basically bedridden for 7 months. Imagine questioning every fart for that long. Its bad.

Me too. At least we're not afraid alone. I almost dropped out this week because I got to a class on Tuesday covered in sweat, after running errands, and partway through, the guy next to me moved away from me. Not sure if it was so we'd both have more room or because I smelled bad but it was discouraging.

Sounds mostly accurate. The white guys I have are good though. One's a bit of a bleeding heart but the other two love their subjects a lot and seem friendly.

not telling, cuz i was active and oldfags will remember me and i'm trying to let it stay a deadname

pic related is the only hint i'll give

If they don't reciprocate your actions with thier own, they are NOT your friends.

I had a situation where I fell for a girl I was friends with, and made a move. She rejected and wanted the whole friends thing.

I told her no, I want the whole thing. It hit me after a couple months that she wasn't my friend; I bought her things, took her to eat, drove her around, did her favors. The most she ever did for me was make me easy to make pasta, ONCE.

Shitting yourself when you're sick is the worst. I'm sorry dude.

The bleeding heart sounds insufferable.

He's nice enough and he has a voice like Robin Williams. He's just a bit much for someone like me who hates everything. The question talker is easily the most annoying.

Its not really the classes that bother me, its the other students. Im just afraid of people in general, but college students are even more terrifying. I would probably be lynched if i even said a good thing about trump. and antifa is even more terrifying after the last berkeley incident

Well, my sickness is diarrhea. Though during that 7 months it was kinda tame, i still couldnt leave the house for long before i needed to go again. I was basically chained to my bathroom. It was bad.

no U

second girl i got involved me burned me with that shit, the frequent favors or getting me to buy shit. i don't fall for that anymore which is what makes the current situation frustrating because she has never asked me to do any shit that would cost me and is genuinely nice to me when we hang out and she'll buy me drinks and shit and USUALLY it can be pleasant and then shit like this happens

maybe when i sober up i'll just drop it all and go back to keeping to myself

I don't hate everything, so I might survive I guess.

I suffer diarrhea from time to time. It's fucking dreadful.

Being Ritsu is too hard, someone else do it

Same here. When I have to see people regularly, I start caring what they think about me, and freaking out inside.
Probably the same here. I'm trying to just avoid political talk at all costs. No antifa here though.

You will. Maybe not tomorrow, or next week, or even next year. But the day will come where you realize "I kind of hate everything." Then it hits you that the thing you hate the most is yourself

Im getting tired. Night, anons.

Its chronic without my meds. It fucking hurts every time i need to go to the toilet. Imagine spending a good 3 hours a day on the toilet in pain.

Fair enough
How is it going user

With your situation, STAY AWAY FROM HER

She has a BF, and even if you get what you want, what's to stop her from teasing someone else while YOU are with her.

I already know about myself, but everything else I'm willing to give it a chance. Unless it's mudslimes bombing shit.

Oh I feel ya. I hope you doing alright today.

it's k
How are you?

makes sense, i'd feel bad if i cut all communications but maybe i have to

It very well could be. Most of the mudslimes in my college seem to be chicks, though. I guess their (much older) husbands are too busy beheading infidels or something.

Same, was a bit hard yesterday when some tranny was talking about tranny shit near where I am and then mentioned a certain Web Comic and I restrained myself from making a very loud "L O L"

All good, I got drunk for the first time yesterday

On what?

The cheapest thing I could to be honest
Was a $4 bottle of shitty wine

It's very difficult when you hear one of the white girls (because almost all of the whites in the school are chicks) talking about how diversity is your country's strength, and then a crowd of 20 Pajeets walk into class half an hour late and start talking over the teacher in their weird poospeak. Also they always interrupt you when you're giving an answer because they want to give it. Every Pajeet always acts exactly like they do when flirting online. And they all have the last name Singh. My school has so many Singhs they had to partially rewrite their student email system because there were too many Singhs and it couldn't figure out how to give them all accounts based on their names or something.

Maybe it's all 1 big inbred family

tbh

yee

It must get confusing on holidays because there are like a dozen Gurpreet Singhs in the first year. And apparently there are more "foreign students" coming at the end of the month.

nah tbh

Alright, goodnight everyone. Thanks for all the talks and shit.

Night

Sounds fun
There is a reason I never went to Uni

mery xmas vee