Fate GO / Nasuverse

Last one is on page 13. Discuss the shitty mobage or the superior VN's. Bully Zerofags. Ignore the existence of Extellafags. In other words, Fate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Embrace_of_the_Scorching_Heat?comments_page=1
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Castle_of_Snow
youtube.com/watch?v=e3PMkcayExI&hd=1
twitter.com/fgothestage/status/910706606240800769
twitter.com/kai_chihiro/status/891303282655637506
amazon.com/Fate-stay-night-hollow-ataraxia/dp/B00HG6XMG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but you already do that.

Charles Lindbergh Rider when?

In other words:
Dubs

Off to a great start.

More like, Grand Caster Moses when?

Be sure to fuckoff to the Grankike thread, they love goys such as yourself, that includes the kike vols.

Why is this series more accurate to Arthurian legends than a good 80% of western adaptations?
Shit, looking over the story, even stuff like Galatine creating giant volcano-like flame pillars isn't that far off.

Because the arthurian legends aren't the main focus, they aren't streamlined and butchered. They can be accurate and unique as intended.

Fuckoff Nasukike

If rather just discuss umu. If their was a good fighting game for the series I would probably care more about fate.

is this a fucking joke?

You'd think them being the main focus would mean there'd be more effort for accuracy, but no, we get shit like Mordred being a fucking two foot tall midget and Arthur wanting to fuck squirrels.

wat

Eat a fucking dick and choke on it after reading Stay/Night and nothing more.

post supports

What makes you think I only read Stay/Night
And why are you so angry my friend

I'm not saying you only read Stay/Night.
I'm saying you shouldn't touch anything else Fate related after doing it you fucking retard

You weren't exactly clear my friend.
That said I think I'll decline your suggestion.

Here

As expected from a gachashit player

Discuss.

Should have made that into an OP
Would make the board even more like cuckchan

Don't really see how gachashit's relevant to Fate being more accurate to Arthurian legends than most western works but alright.

Herc BTFO
discuss

Fuckoff this board viral marketers

….user, I think you're the one with brain damage here.You're the one who brought up gachashit, not me.
Mark's an idiot, we all know this

But Zero is the only good thing in this entire trash heap.

not canon :^)

Freshly translated, please r8 font
Would you let him?
Are you too autistic to realize he's going to rape your brains out?

r-rude

Who could have foreseen this shocking turn of events?

hownew.ru

The Kiyohime CE you get when you hit 10 bond essence sucks.

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Embrace_of_the_Scorching_Heat?comments_page=1

I have a 5 star CD that gives me 40 percent damage to my CD, and this thing only gives 30 percent and a useless chance of a weak burn. Plus I can limit break the other one and level it up to boost her attack, etc. This one's stats are stuck where it is.

Fuckoff kikes

Oh, user that makes you buttflustered? Please post the real Jack the Ripper for comparison.

Other than King Arthur being a girl, what parts are inaccurate?

He should be able to kill servants it will be a tough battle though. If we're talking about Heracles in particular I need to know whether or not he can generate above a B-Rank attack, I don't know if his mystic eyes change his attack rank. Herc's body auto-checks to block anything below A no matter how fatal.

Too bad it's a parallel universe user.

Yet another reason Heracles is amazing.
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Castle_of_Snow
Now if only the skill guts took priority over the CE one so Herc could be unkillable.

It sucks that there don't seem to be many Bond CE's that really blow me out of the water. Of the servants I have or want, Rider Martha's is the only one with a unique appeal; the rest are Command Card performance and NP gain rate.

Tbh simple is usually better and it's a way to guarantee you can get a team set up around a concept. The only servants with Bond CEs that are truly unique would be. George, Bomberman, Heracles and I would count Cu Alters as well because it's a fixed percent guts with an np boost as well. Bond CEs weren't even in the game at the beginning of the Japanese release, and they have power creeped as time has gone by if only slightly.

Considering the low stats of the Bond CEs though, is it worth it? At what point would it be worth sacrificing 700+ ATK and 10% (individual) card performance for 10-15% (party) performance, especially when there's potential to just use multiple individual boosting CEs to achieve the same effect but with the superior ATK (and maybe HP) boosts?

When you have one servant specifically dedicated to buffing the other two, or generating stars for the other, or boosting the NP of the other two. Zhuge Liang's Bond CE is popular on him because Waver isn't a damage dealer himself. Thus he has no reason to boost his own strength via arts, nor can he enjoy a NP power boost since it's none damage dealing. This leaves us with a Bond CE that gives him the ability to give his other servants a damage boost since Waver really doesn't need anything himself. Kintoki Rider is in a similar place.

In addition, while you may not like that most Bond CEs offer party wide buffs to card performance, be aware, they are literally the only way in the game to get said party wide boost in card performance. This is especially important when considering that not all boosts are equal. If one servant buffs his attack by 25%, and another servant boosts his attack by 25%. Altogether that's just a boost of 50%. However, if a servant has a card performance effect that increases damage by 25%, and another servant boosts his attack by 25%, altogether the damage boost is 56.25%. In a long drawn out million HP fight with Goetia, that's going to matter. This is also why you should mix buffs if you can.

Quick question about the JP version of the game. There are two options on the start screen. The one on the left is data transfer, but what the hell is the one on the right? It wasn't there in the NA version. Also what do you guys think the chances are that the NA version will get censored/fucked with somehow?

Go back to the grankike thread you fuckimg faggot mobile players
You're nothing but shitty fucking casuals playing absolute trash, go discuss this shitty meta on Reddit or cuckchan.

I don't have the screenshot, at the anime con they were at the people in charge of the NA servers stated they were firmly against censoring or changing anything. Only thing they worried about were things like the Nobunaga event which is related to a manga that isn't in English. Thus they worried about what they can do because all the references will be lost if the manga isn't translated.

Yeah I won't believe it until I see it. So any idea what the option on the right is on the JP version's start menu?

I haven't seen anything censored so far. Translation fuckups include the obvious
but that's not censorship.

I actually don't take issue with Altria. Anyway none of the aforementioned characters are lolis. Not sure why you'd even consider the idea that a company is telling the truth about censorship, or even entertain the notion that they're opposed to it to begin with. They're not.

And opinion discarded.

Oh right they're not going to censor the game because I don't mind Altria.

Does the l in Altria bother you that much? Who cares about that shitty Saber when all her clones are better than she is?

It's almost like she's King Arthur or something.

No, this is King Arthur.

That makes perfect sense.

Where's this zero is non canon idea coming from all of a sudden? Doesn't Stay/night make a lot of references to it, (like Shirou's entire existence)
Is it a meme?
Did Nasu get drunk again?

Too many discrepancies between how Saber and Kotomine described the events of the previous war versus what was presented in Fate/Zero. The biggest one being Saber stating
among myriad other details. In the end, the conclusion was reached by Nasu that Zero be considered "a very similar alternate universe" and not a true prequel to Fate/Stay Night. You are correct that thinks relating to Shirou are almost identical, but there are too many discrepancies to overcome.

*that things

So it's like everything else in the Nasuverse i.e. still canon, just the Stay/Night we play through isn't the same one that Zero would lead into.
This is some Zelda/Fire Emblem bullshit

Correct
The not-canon stuff is just shitposting on Zerofags

mystic eyes is EX rank, even immortal beings or divine beings can die to it

There is a question I've been meaning to ask. When a servant gets summoned they acquire the information necessary to function properly in whatever time/place they are summoned like technology, native language, and recent history if I recall correctly. While I know that the throne of heroes is what provides it, what exactly collects the information? And doesn't that mean that a servant would know things that would otherwise be classified or secret if summoned in the right place and time? Or would the info given be considered 'common knowledge' i.e. what Joe Average at the time knows?

Though now I have to wonder, what happens in that version of Zero that makes Arturia say she was "nearly unstoppable"? Do she and Shirou still reunite in Avalon? Is Kirei still best girl?
It's probably the Grail that does it, and the information seems to change based on the situation, i.e in Apocrypha the Servants know they're in a team battle, but they don't know who their teammates are.
For the most part it's general shit like "Everyone uses electric lights now, here's what electricity is." Though there are gaps, like how Arturia doesn't know what dating is.

Does Tohno have better or worse eyes than Ryougi?

Grail grants it and it's mostly for combat and not being a dumbass purposes.
Things like dating aren't important so that knowledge isn't directly inputed. It's rather vague with what is or isn't but from the few examples we have it's
>Rules for the grail war they are in but not all of them, i.e. servants don't get to know that all 7 are supposed to die in order to reach the grail.
Things

Well given that the Zero where she was nearly unstoppable leads into the canon fate/stay night, the answer is no duh.
This is an interesting question, most likely he still fucks Saber over with the last part but maybe he was a itty bitty less of a dick the rest of the time.

Oh, meant "Do they reunite in the Stay/Night equivalent of the Zero we do see."

Yeah just reading up on it when Shiki Ryuogi is summoned as a servant her Mystic eyes of Death Perception is a skill ranked A as Assassin, and C as Saber, neither being EX. She's supposed to be "several ranks above Tohno" so it doesn't appear that Mystic Eyes could actually pierce God Hand. And if it could, Herc becomes immune to attacks once they kill him once, so even if Tohno manages to kill the first time, God Hand immunizes it for the next 11.This is all assuming Tohno's is on the same level of Assassin Ryougi of course.

Thanks for answering. Though it does seem like certain information like dating in modern day times would be useful to, say, an assassin class servant who specialized in seducing their targets, then killing them. Is there any indication that the information given is based on the servant in question? or is it 'everyone gets this set of general knowledge'?

I've never read anything to support this to my knowledge.
A master of seduction doesn't need to have that knowledge, most likely they already have an inbuilt charm skill which means we can skip the silly courtship part. On that note, the only one who would need that is Mata Hari who is a completely garbage servant.

I agree. I much prefer Uncle Hassan. Though all the Hassans seem to be good. Gramps is one of the few limiteds I'm going to try for. Of course, that's gonna be awhile.

Don't spook me Kirei

yorokobe shounen

Someone talk me out of naming my next newborn son Emiya.

You don't want your son to sword. That would be sword, if he sworded. You'd be sword. Sword sword. The main reason you shouldn't is because of sword. If you did it, he'd never sword you. He'd sword so hard that he'd sword, there's no place in modern society for a man that swords like that. There's no future in sword. Why would you make your kid sword? What kind of life is sword. Don't sword. Just don't.

At least covertly hide it, I don't know how many Arturia's are running around but that one at least sounds partially English.

Tohno cannot switch them off and on at will, but Ryougi can, right? And, generally, they can affect anything that their wielder could perceive, so the difference lies rather in wielders' capabilities in that regard.

Considering all the other stupid names kids are getting these days, Emiya would fit right in. But sword in moderation.
sage because I doubt user will ever breed

I think i should just get out while i have the chance. The spending habits of some people confuse and scare me.

they are coming out with a new banner for jp and us. are you a bad enough dude to roll in this banner? only a true hero rolls here

cache clear.

Hisui's route holy fuck

>lol jk it was actually drugs and SHIKI being an asshole
>Akiha dies protecting the meidos and SHIKI… isn't a vampire?
>Kohaku was the ebil mastermind all along
>She was raped as a loli to protect Hisui
>The creepy as fuck diary you found earlier on was actually Kohaku's diary
>Sexually abused so bad she only thought of herself as a doll
>Hisui finds out and mellows to the point of being a stoic meido preserving her purity for her sister's sake
>Kohaku commits sudoku after explaining herself to you
>YOU JUST HAD TO GIVE HER THE FUCKING RIBBON SHIKI YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB
>Ending is Hisui finally moving on and living with Shiki

So far it was the most depressing ending. What a fucking ride. I'll go for the good ending and then I think only Akiha's route is left after this. I sure hope they explain how this route's SHIKI was just a crazy bastard and not Roa's reincarnation.

Am I supposed to read this entire post holy fuck do something else

Shit user, I think you're right and I'm being unproductive. I guess I'll go back to playing the mobileshit and contribute to the casualization and slow death of the industry.

mobile is the future, user.

Daily reminder that you're all human trash and that that's coming from someone who posts here.

SHE IS NOW EVEN CUTER

It hits hard, doesn't it? The worst part is that the essential damage was done in the past that you are unable to influence. Damn that Makihisa Tohno. He ought to an hero early without involving anyone else, if he had any backbone. Why would he even breed in the first place, knowing how much the curse of his tainted bloodline would weigh on his kids' future.

I still can not understand the butt wings, what was the purpose of these?
Also escape while you can and find a more reasonable game to play before it's too late.

Are you that guy who in the previous thread asked whether it was worth it to keep reading? Because if you are, yeah, it got craaaazy, didn't it?

Fuck yeah.

Funny since I just paid $60 to get her (Extella) haha
wait WHAT 400 ARE YOU SERIOUS
this is an evil game. I'm not being hyperbolic or joking. This is evil. Nasu is evil.

the people spending that much are just trying to NP 5 their 5 star servants which is an extremely greedy thing to do. it doesnt cost that much just to get the 5 star

Nothing compared to the Nip who blew 100000 yen trying to get Illyasviel and didn't get her kekeke

It's completely possible. There's a whale I know who spent 1700$ trying to get Gilgamesh and didn't. Gambling is a bitch. She posted it on reddit somewhere but I'm not digging to find that post.

how do you spend 1700 and not get a 5 star? which that much cash the odds of her getting a 5 star is pretty good. maybe they really should have paid saint quartz give you a higher chance at a 4 and 5 star servant cause they are ruining people's lives. I dread the day raikou comes out even though i want her and am actually saving quartz for her right now cause the cash i may have to spend

Random chance is a fucking bitch. Some people will spend nothing and get exactly what they want through free quartz and tickets, others will whale like crazy and get fuckall. I'm saving all my quartz for when Tamamo drops, got like 200+ now but need more. I can easily see myself ragequitting if i fail.

Fuck it i'm digging, that sounds like some grade a salt right there.

I'd love to see how much they make on this.

This isn't about getting any 5 star, it's about getting one in particular. Assuming that all 5 stars have the same drop rate (which is most likely false as Caster Gilles De Rai proves that not all cards at the same rarity drop at the same rate.)
1700$ at the highest price to buy saint quartz get's you 1806 quartz (I'm going to be nice and say she didn't spend exactly 1700 but rounded up.) I'm not good enough at the math to delve in how much the 10 star guaranteed 4 star effects the odds. So I'm going to be lazy and say each individual summon has the same chance. When Gilgamesh summon was open there were only 7 five star total. This means that a chance of Gilgamesh dropping should be at .14% (1/7 of 1% drop rate of 5 star servants).
Spinning the wheel with 1806 saint quartz gives you 602 summons. 602 summons with .14% drop rate means that 43% of the time. You will not get Gilgamesh. This is how bad drop rates are. The chances for you actually getting him may be higher (again too lazy to do the 30 saint quartz 4 star guarantee math, and Gilgamesh may have more than a .14% chance) but there still fucking abysmal.

This all coming from someone who got Gilgamesh on their first free roll.

Best route best girl.

I have a level 50 Elizabeth that I don't use at all. has the right idea though. Cu is just so much better. I still don't understand why he's a 3 star; he canonically beats Emiya who is a 4 star, and nearly murders Arturia who was a 5 star. Does Nasu just hate lancers? His parameters seem really low for the shit he does too. His luck makes sense because of all the geas' he took, but his NP should be higher if it's able to break layers of Rho Aius or whatever its called.

Tbh, at this point I feel as if gatcha shit should be regulated as a type of gambling. The type of behavior it encourages is dangerous, and it's especially common in Japanese games. Granblue devs already got in trouble with consumer protection after some poor fag spent 3000$ trying to get his waifu and didn't. They had to implement a feature that after 300 rolls, you can get whatever character you want guaranteed.
the same should apply to popular skinner boxes like in Dota 2

The star system isn't meant to be a direct critic on servant quality, else Astolfo wouldn't be a a 4 star. Asterious as two A++ stats, an A++ skill, and an A Rank NP, by all accounts he should be a top top tier servant. He's just a 1 star because he wouldn't be popular enough to bring in the dosh. Likewise. Cleopatra skills are okay, with only one being A, and most her stats are okay except Agility being A. Sure she has an A rank NP but by all accounts she's nothing compared to a Arturia or Kintoki. Only reason 5 stars are written in to be better than anything lower isn't actually because they're better it's so you spend more money.

Cu is a 3 star because him being a 5 doesn't make senseuntil you turn him into Husbando bait by his unique Madness enhancement in America. As for his stats, they're decent for a servant, and while his NP doesn't have the highest ranking, you forget that in an actual war there's a lot more utility to these sort of things. Lancer's NP is a straightforward and nice effect in a regular war not because it's some god tier earth destroying attack, but that it's a simple straightforward one.
Not uprising considering how shit EMIYA is when he's fighting anyone but Gilgamesh. It's even stated that Unlimited Blade Works is just a minor annoyance to most servants due to how shit EMIYA.

I think that's under playing Emiya's ability a bit. Reminder he took down like 6 Herc lives on his own with no master support nor using UBW.

Notice that he still died, Berserker is Heracles weakest class (not as in Strength stat but as in least amount of utility), and while it is impressive that he managed to kill Heracles 6 times this would be another time that Unlimited Blade Works was suited for the situation as opposed to him actually being a good servant.

I can't find the exact quote but it basically states "EMIYA is a weak servant due to not having a formal NP but his main strength is his adaptability and versatility" because EMIYA himself is a shit servant who makes up for being a servant albeit by being very good at improvising.

The rarity of gilles and avenger is something that only appiles to them and when drop rate is up and you get a 4 or 5 star you are likely to get them. It first checks if you get a 4 or 5 star then it appiles the drop rate up which is why all you really need to happen is roll a 5 star. Its possible to roll a 5 star other then the drop rate up one but is much less likely. If she rolled a 5 star in that 1700 she really got cheated if it wasnt gil

I liked Kohaku better, despite her shortcomings.

Do you have a citation on how the system does the checks? I'd also like to know if rate-ups are consistent from event to event. i.e. Gilgamesh banner rate up is the same amount as Arturia banner rate up. Let's be nice and say that it's a 50% chance of being a Gilgamesh when you roll a 5 star. That's a 4% chance of no Gil with 602 rolls. 1/20 time of the time you get no Gil.

CU STRONKEST Animation update when? I only got into this game because I heard you'd get a guaranteed EMIYA and he already had his animation update.

I've never heard that. I know the Archer-class is supposed to be his best, but nothing about his Berserker being bad. On the contrary, he's one of the strongest Berserker's due to his NP really complementing that style of fighting.
Moreover, in Heracles own words, EMIYA was a foe worthy of respect. Someone who Heracles wished to have been able to actually compare skills with for real.

Nasu can downplay EMIYA all he wants, but the redman keeps wrecking shit everywhere he goes. Hell, in Extella he pulls a hat trick with all three Top Servant Kings in his route.

It's because Heracles who is actually a really smart guy (had to figure out how to do all of his labors in creative ways even if he was a demi-god) has completely lost his reason and thus can only mindlessly rampage with his sword-fighting skills only being the pure reflexes he refined over life. A Heracles that can think in any other class also has access to Valor, which is his only A+ rank skill. In addition, being in Berserker, as opposed to any other class, has sealed off his reasoning and makes it so he can not actually utilize his NP to it's full use. Which in Grand Order's canon, drops it from an A rank NP to a C. A Heracles able to hurl himself at you and know that he can take a mortal blow and still kill you tactfully is far superior than one that just mindlessly lashes out at those around him out of pure reflex until he is killed, even if his stats aren't as high.

Herc as Berserker is one of the strongest Berserkers, but that doesn't mean it isn't also his worst class. Hercules just has that kind of retard strength. As Berserker, all he does is hit shit really hard. As any other class, he hits shit really hard and keeps all his NPs.

Continuing this idea, it's why Heracles is an A-class servant. The only reason the Einzburns forced him into a Berserker summon is because Kotomine fucked their shit up in betrayal. The Einzburns were so scared of having an uncooperative servant that they just wanted summon that would listen like a mad dog while simultaneously being a top-class servant.

Fuck meant Kiritsugu.

Well, that's one way of looking at it, but I was expecting more along the lines of some more Nasu citations.

Still, in Heracles own words EMIYA is "A rare great enemy".

It's all laid out in the original VN, did you even read it?

Still doesn't say anywhere that it's his worst class.

You ought to note that he can be all standard classes except Caster and you still haven't shown anything which suggests it's his worst class. Hell, fact is that most of the time Heracles isn't even fighting with Mad Enhancement on.

Nigger, are you even trying?

Also
I actually had to re-read for it but in side material.
Please present me with the logic that this isn't the worst version of Herc if every other one can use his actual NP.

Fate, day 11, Replay of the Legend.
I suggest you read the VN, friend.

Side materials has to be wrong, because Shirou copied Nine Lives from the axesword and it's Heracles has it in every game since. Unless you're implying that Shirou can copy skills which haven't been used, but could potentially be used.

Heracssassin would be cool, tho.

Wrong
Keyword "the rank" is suppressed, not the entire skill.
Berserker couldn't use Nine-Lives Shirou copied it by merely focusing intensely on how Hercules fought since even if he couldn't use it "his techniques were carved into his movement."

Also is this the point where I question if you've read the Visual Novel as you appear to believe that Heracles used Nine-lives at any point in it?
This is exactly what happened in that fight.

Okay, but his stats are still lowered as Saber notes in the scene itself.
Makes sense.
And where is this citation from?

Okay, so you don't understand how Projection works at all. Noted. It's explicitly a recreation, where he copies the history to copy the skills. You're saying Shirou can
>Shirou projects butterknife and now has access to your email and bank account because you could write the passwords with the knife

Prove me wrong then, post the scene where Shirou learns how to do Nine Lives and give me the part where Heracles used it. Completely easy to do user if you're right.

Projection is explicitly a skill which reproduces, moreover it's not like Shirou understands the skills involved just because he's reproduced them.

There's no way he could have just recreated Nine Lives through conjecture and guesswork.

Nothing there proves Heracles used his Nine Lives.
I'm still surprised you're baffled by Shirou being able to replicate a Noble Phantasm that isn't an item but a technique. That, (in any other form) Berserker can replicate using any other weapon. Also remember that the stone-axe that Shirou replicates, is literally a piece of rock ripped from a temple that worshipped Heracles. It's history begins and ends with Heracles in his current Berserker state and no further because it's just a nameless rock he picked up off the ground.

It explicitly excludes Nine Lives, if Heracles didn't use it. Shirou himself says it multiple times, a replica can't surpass the original. If the axesword hasn't done Nine Lives, Shirou can't do Nine Lives. It's categorically impossible.

Starting to doubt you read the Visual Novel. And again
You're also forgetting the part where Shirou can force his body to reproduce the strength of his enemy as well. Why can't he replicate the combat experience also?

Now you're being intentionally obtuse. I didn't say Shirou didn't use Nine Lives, I said Berserker must have used it, because otherwise it couldn't have been copied.
Nigger, I literally posted a cap which says he does that here

Okay, so, we're now at a stale mate, where I have articles that state Berserker can't use Nine Lives, and you have nothing but conjecture to say he had to have used it. Again, you're still wrong, until you can prove he used Nine Lives.

What are you doing? Are you perhaps screencapping youtube playthrough?

Well, for one I am arguing using the novel itself as proof. You're using a second-hand source which often contradicts the source material itself and has numerous print errors as well.

Nothing you've posted from the primary source states that Berserker used his NP. Again, feel free to find the paragraph that states "Berserker used his NP".

The CM get like at least one major thing wrong with every route iirc.

What do you think rate up does?Rate up doesnt raise the chance of getting a 5 star but if you get a 5 star its most likely ginna be that 5 star

Herakles assassin is the strongest assassin ever. Imagine a guy the size of a house with presence concealment and he has god hand so not only does he negate everything but has 12 lives so he wont be useless and die like every assassin

I never said this and you're pulling it out of your ass I'm stating that Shirou can, as you said, replicate sword technique, history and even the strength of his opponent during the Nine Lives. I have something stating, quite plainly, quite clearly. "Berserker can not use his NP" please find something that states "Berserker used his NP" that isn't conjecture.

Shit, that does sound awesome. What would his knife/dagger Nine Lives be like? Homing dragon lasers like his sword?

"A replica cannot surpass the original."
Ya mongrel.

Herc still has his NP, he just can't use it. That doesn't mean it's rank is E or some bullshit it means it's a Noble Phantasm that can't be used. Look at Saber and Avalon or Caliburn. Both Noble Phantasms see can use but are not available in her current state. Shirou isn't surpassing the original he's using the NP as he would any other, it's just in this case it's sealed due to madness in his target for this one. Also please explain to me why Shirou can and does replicate the years of battle experience and sword-technique of the original user but can't replicate a NP that is just a sword-technique (or actually "weapon-technique" because Heracles can do it with anything when not Berserker)

Also remember in this fight that Shirou was forcing his body (or at least left arm) to be strong as his opponent during all of this. So Shirou even has the abiltiy to restructure his body to match opponents specs. Unless you weren't reading the scene correctly.

Nah, I'm another faggot that started to read it after HA. It got fucking crazy. I've done Arc's, Ciel's and Hisui's routes so far. I think I only have Akiha's left.

Both meidos are the best. They compliment each other so well that you never could've imagined they switched places until the last route

Because the method through which it is done is Projection, where at the steps 5 and 6 he reproduces the things the item he is making has gone through. That is how he can use the skills of the previous owner, as he notes with Caliburn. The sword has a long history, thus Shirou can react against attacks he can't even see.

What "a replica cannot surpass the original" means is that a projection can only accomplish the things that a sword has already done and since it is a fake done by imperfect means it can't even reach that. There is no way Shirou could have simply in an instant understood and theorized a Noble Phantasm level technique from observing the wild raging of a maddened Heracles.

I could not that Shirou specifically says he failed to copy Archer's strength when he releases the arm, but it doesn't even matter.

The Noble Phantasm isn't the nameless slab of stone. While Heracles can not use Nine Lives, it, much like his mind's true eye, is affecting his fighting. It would not be 100% accurate to state Heracles is swinging wildly, as he does have it affecting his fighting even at this moment due to it being a sword technique. Unlike Caliburn, which it itself is still the Noble Phantasm. Nine lives can be used on anything. Heracles himself could do it with a butcher knife if he wanted to. There's nothing special about the stone slab that makes it something that Heracles could use to do Nine Lives other than it was what he was using at the time. The Stone Slab doesn't even have a fucking rank. It's starting to make me wonder how hard it is for Shirou to replicate a piece of rock and whether or not something without a rank can rank down.

Are you referring to the first picture? Yes, he failed to read Archer's strength Then, a minute later, he states without a doubt his arm can replicate it, it breaks, he knows not to worry as he can still go for it by reinforcing the broken bone, and it works. He clearly states "Shirou can not lift this sword" meaning, he, himself, must replicate the strength of someone else or it will not work. It works, thus, he replicated the strength, even if his arm did break, he just reinforces it.

Fuck, meant this for first pic

Like I said, the strength part has fuck all to do with anything so I'm ignoring that.

Nine Lives is a technique, just like how Saber used her sword techniques with Caliburn, which then Shirou could copy to defend himself. The fact that the technique of Nine Lives is so good it is a Noble Phantasm doesn't matter at all, because it still has to be used with something for that to be a part of the sword's history. If Berserker has never used Nine Lives in any way, shape or form, then there is nothing for Shirou to replicate. It would just be slab of stone with some awesome specs, but it wouldn't let him "hack" into Heracles' skillset and copy whatever Shirou wants.

If Shirou, or hell, Archer could do that then why would he ever bother with his own weapons? The weakness of Projection is that the weapons they recreate, regardless of incredible power, are inflexible and cannot deal with new things. A User of a weapon can improvise and create new techniques, but an Owner who only replicates what has been done before cannot.

Not even.

Artoria actually kind of makes more sense though.
>had no children(outside of some Welsh versions, but we don't read those)

Are we talking about the same character?

Archer created Kakuyoku Sanren himself, after years of hard work. That obviously makes him a User.

I think that was something EMIYA wanted; to not just be a fake who copies shit, but someone who makes use of his own skills and abilities to accomplish things. Hell, we all know he's way stronger with the bow, but it's noted that EMIYA loves using Kanshou & Bakuya and Shirou is orgasming over those swords at first sight, as well.

That doesn't mean that when he replicates a sword he's never used before, that he's a User of that sword as well.

Additionally, Shirou didn't manage to overedge either. Okay, that was because it was invented later and Shirou might have just gone for the smaller form because it should have been enough, to save energy. Even though he resolved to go all out, as per Alter's wishes.

This is amazing, that piece of rock has no stats, it literally isn't a Noble Phantasm. What awesome stats are you referring to? There is nothing to replicate from it other than it being a giant rock and Berserker happened to use it.

I'm still seriously questioning your understanding of the source material when you call a piece of rock something with "awesome stats".

He couldn't because the idea of overedge didn't exist until the Deen adaptation of Fate/Stay Night. Even then, Shirou is able to use Over-edge in the Realta Nua rewrite during the bad end where he dies in the process of killing Saber.

Wait fuck I think I read that wrong one moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3PMkcayExI&hd=1
No embed + pictures, so just link
Fuck, Shirou could probably cleave a car in half with that thing.

Yes, because Heroic Spirits are the top tier of all of humanity and their skills are beyond 99.9999999999999999% of all of humanity. What Shirou does with Projection is cheating as he's copying skills as a by-product, and as such he does not understand the skills he is using. See Caliburn every time he uses it for proof of that, where the sword moves on its own without any input from Shirou.

Kanshou and Bakuya are different, because EMIYA didn't copy some original wielder's skill with them, but spent several decades of his blood, sweat and tears to train his own skill to the level where he could wield them effectively.

Bullshit. EMIYA ran into them at some point, just like he did with the thousands of other Noble Phantasms he has in UBW. Archer being able to change weapons already a well-known fact, as per his favorite arrows.

Hell, the fact that Beowolf comments on Archer doing random changes to his old sword is proof enough that Archer saw and replicated the originals.

I literally just said that. Are you retarded?
No, he didn't. No changes to text and no new CG showing such.
Alter didn't die, she regenerates and laments that Shirou became a vegetable. Did you read the VN?

Did you see my correction?

This isn't that impressive, Heracles was significantly slowed down by having to chop through gravestones when fighting in the courtyard with Saber, a giant piece of work even bigger than that could obviously block one attack even if it breaks instantly, and since Shirou is attached to said rock both him and it are flung 10 meters.

*giant piece of rock

Holy shit what the fuck are you smoking? it's states quite clearly Shirou reinforced his arm to hold the sword not that the sword changed the arm you dumbass. You even trivialized it here.

They're trivial. Dat A+ Strength.

So you're saying, that by using EMIYA's D-rank strength, Shirou can match Heracles' A+ rank strength? Let me guess, Reinforcement, right? The most basic magecraft in all of Nasuverse, and only Archer thought to use it on himself?

Intredasting. No actually, you're fucking retarded.

I had no idea that he was fighting Archer in this fight as you imply and not Heracles. You've really explained that scene user. Thanks for elaborating on what "enemy" referred to in this very clear sentence.

Remember when I was telling you, repeatedly, that Shirou was replicating the strength of Berserker, and you kept hand-waving it, because you're arguments bullshit?

Ah, you're ignoring the part where you said
>REINFORCED HIS ARM TO HOLD THE SWORD
before?

Convenient.

I was saying it was irrelevant, because it doesn't factor into Nine Lives being reproduced. You'll note I have posted caps where Shirou is using the Projected weapon's strength already way up here
But that does not mean that Nine Lives will be available, if Nine Lives was never used before.

He reinforced his arm to use the sword, yes, you are the one saying that a nameless rock was the one doing it rather than Shirou himself. Even though he shows his magic circuits activiating. He states his bones broke, and he states he doesn't care because he will just reinforce those.
The nameless rock-sword did not give him super strength you dumbass.

Shirou can't reinforce(Strengthen in Mirror Moon translation). This is also from Heaven's Feel, when Shirou jumps out of the window. So, no. He didn't reinforce his arm.
Yes it did, because it is a reproduced item, which was wielded by Heracles.
Second pic, fresh screencap, just for you my friend. Read it and weep.

*can't reinforce himself

Fate/Side Material pages 58 and 59

At this point all I can do is laugh at the faggot who can't seem to understand canon about Heracles NP, thinks a generic piece of rock can give a user super strength and didn't even know reinforcement could work on a living creature.

It's love, man, even if she isn't the best mathematically, I will support her.

So Shirou from HF, who is using Archer's arm, is not a authority on what he can and cannot do? Laughable. Shirou cannot Reinforce himself, as noted in the CM as well.

I'm having so much fun right now.

Oh gosh user you're so smart!

I wonder why it specifically stated
rather then his whole body. Ever do I wonder.

And then we're back to "how does Archer with D-rank Strength match Heracles A+?" and "how does Shirou in Fate match up to Heracles A+ and Gilgamesh B with Caliburn"?

Or was Archer hiding in the bushes in Fate, just waiting to Reinforce Shirou every time he made Caliburn?

Are you retarded. Again, it specifically states, he reinforces his arm, he literally uses these words, to be as strong as his enemy. To be as strong as Berserker. Normally, Emiya is D rank in stregth, in this case, Shirou's arm should also be D-rank in strength, unless he reinforces it. I also don't know what you keep mentioning Caliburn as if it was heavy enough Shirou needed reinforcement. It wasn't a giant stone slab heavier than he fucking was.

And "how does Shirou in UBW have equal strength with Gil, so much so that he can shatter Gil's swords with every swing?" as well.

So in every route, with and without Archer's arm, with Archer alive and long dead, Shirou can still reproduce his weapon's strength. And this is despite it being noted that he cannot Reinforce himself properly.

No, you're failing reading comprehension again. I did not say that—it could be, since it isn't actually specified anywhere—but as already demonstrated in Case Files where Luvia is surprised with Gray's physical abilities, the extend to which you can Reinforce yourself is not one which allows EMIYA with his D-rank to match an A+ under any circumstance.

Moreover, Caliburn is important because as you can see in the caps(if you would pay attention), is that Shirou is blocking Heracles hits without budging at hall and that here he is strong enough to directly oppose Gil in a contest of strength and break both of their swords.

kill yourself newfag

And actually it doesn't.

Reproduce and Reinforce are two different words, user. Also, Mirror Moon uses Strengthen. Nowhere does it stay Strengthen in Nine Bullet Revolver.

It wouldn't be a Fate thread without two autists arguing about a random specific quality of Shirou/EMIYA.

Waifu power always wins out. Isn't there different versions of Elizabeth too? In october we get one I think.

Gee user, are you stunned by the fact that EMIYA parried off Lancer blows even though there was two rank strength difference between the two as well? How about that time Saber was able to cross blades with Heracles with them both rebounding with a difference of one rank and a plus?
Gee, it's almost like how he can parry blows but isn't exactly strong enough to over come it,.

He wasn't matching him in strength. Gilgamesh let his NPs get destroyed.

There's a Saber, a Caster, and technically Carmilla counts so Assassin.

Believe it or not, I've missed this.

You're comparing heroic spirits to a high school kid. Saber benches a pick-up truck in FZ. Shirou does push ups.

Slight difference there. Also, note how it says that the sword(Caliburn) is moving on its own, with Shirou just holding onto it. Sure sounds like he Reinforced himself and swings the sword himself, right?

This is going to be difficult for me.

I don't think i've ever seen a fate thread not devolve into powerlevels or outright shitposting.

They're both guaranteed events servants user. Your biggest problem will be fully ascending them and maxing their NP. You're guaranteed at least one of each if you participate in the event.

Yah, I'm going to bed now.

This whole argument sprung up from me denying that Berserker was Heracles' weakest class. But thinking it through now, yeah Berserker quite probably is Heracles' worst class. He really should get an alt, even though he's pretty cool as is. Soloing Goetia is pretty rad.

ALCIDES WHEN?

It's a last name you fucking retard, don't do it.

VERY difficult

Oh thank god

By the way for a full list of Welfare servants that you get just for completing Chapters.
Cu caster
Kiyohime
Boudica
David
Jekyll and mr Hyde
Geronimo
Bedivere
Taiga-sensei
All of these guys are 3 stars that can be summoned from FP once chapter is completed or by Saint Quartz. You are guaranteed at least one of each if you play the entire length of the game.

Event limited servants
Elisabeth Caster
Oda Nobunaga
Ryuogi Assassin (note 5-star Saber version is limited pick up)
Arturia [Santa Alter]
Irisviel
Kintoki Rider
Scathach Assassin
Chloe Von Einzburn
Elisabeth Saber
Jeanne d'arc [Santa Alter]
Chacha
BB
Paul Bunyan
Ishtar [Rin] Rider

For these servants you usually only have to complete the entire event to be guaranteed one, their ascension material is linked to their event, once the events ends, if you do not have the ascension material, it is impossible to ascend them unless it gets a re-run next year. The same is true for getting multiple copies so you can level them up to NP 5. All Event limited servants are 4 Star.

Oy vey

Don't Spook me Kirei

Blackbeard confirmed for shit taste

Don't you see how these two lines are contradictory? See
"The swords break each other" meaning there is sufficient force being exerted by both Shirou and Gil to break the swords. If Shirou doesn't have enough strength to resist Gilgamesh's blow, then how are they breaking?

If merely hitting a NP with another NP causes them to break, even without Heroic Spirit level strength, then why aren't they breaking all the time? Hell, if Gil's swords are that fragile, how come they weren't shattering every time he shoots them?

If Shirou doesn't have that level of strength, how does he destroy a Noble Phantasm? Those things can take being shot from Gate of Babylon and be fine, but somehow a puny highschool kid can break them just fine? Moreover, as shown in Fate as well, using Caliburn Shirou had sufficient strength to ward off Heracles without budging at all.

It's now time for Maximum ESports!

You know your duty, yes? Do it for your friends, they all depend on you!

the post about drake's nudes has trigged some people but thankfully people are calling them out

Jews probably see all the genderbending and think they see degeneracy, but they cannot even comprehend the autism involved in Fate.

What do you think of Saint Martha? personally I think her heal isn't high enough to keep her on a team unless you go full heals. She would need more defense or she loses all the ho she heals. Maybe she would be ok with a waver?

Just started playing fate go. Should I invest much into leveling up Mash, or would it be better to focus on other servants?

Mash is a 0 cost servant and she ascends for free so it's a good idea to level her up.

She is kind of meh right now. Her AoE heal is pitful and outside of getting rid of stun cased by jeanne's and tamamo cat's NP it's not really worth useing. I personally use Medusa over her. I can see her healing being decent after her strengthening quest and getting her unique CE though.

She is pretty shit now for anything other then her skills but later on she apparently gets really good. Plus she is 0 cost so if you want to use 5 stars with decent CE she will probably take a spot on the party.

Invest in Mashu. She ascends at no cost and she is incredibly useful later. Her 0 cost also means she's incredibly useful for team building purposes, though that won't matter unless you have a bunch of 5 stars.

This game is spiting me

You have to believe in the umu. Do it for your empress.

You could just save up for the Saber Wars banner where she shares a rate up with Saber Alter or go hardcore waifufag and wait until Valentine's for Nero Bride good luck getting her doe :^)

Alternatively, the JP version just launched an event for their 10M downloads where you get a free 4* of your choosing, Nero included. NA might get it too in 2 years.

The same thing just happened to me. Why is our Empress avoiding us?

I was hoping for Tamamo cat.

Is this for all 4 stars period or did it not include the one's opened up by story? They had the same promotion for the first two months of the American Server but Nero wasn't included because she's locked behind Septem completion.

Hopefully they hand out a lot of saint quartz and summon tickets before February.

The worst part is I have gotten more 5 stars servants from summons at this point then 4 stars. I've only ever gotten Sethno and Carmilla both once but I have Gilgamesh, Jeanne, and 2 Altera's

It includes a bunch of story locked 4* servants, such as Caster Gil, Lancer Artoria Alter, Medea Lily, EMIYA Alter, etc. They don't include event restricted servants like the summer versions, sadly.

SHIKI is Roa's reincarnation regardless of if you take the far side route.

There is still hope for mankind.

It's time for the Hound to shine!

Sure looks like a polymer frame to me.

Indeed I shall pour all my resources to make sure my Merlin is the most helpful to my friends, I need those friend points so I can hopefully summon angry man jew someday.

Nope you can choose any servant you want as long as it's not a limited event servant. Pic related is who I'm getting since I've yet to pick up an avenger.
I feel your pain user. It's a a special kind of hell that you can't really complain about, but you can't help but be mad anyway.

Speaking of that special kind of hell, I managed to get 2 copies of 5* artoria in the same 10 draw while trying to get either an EMIYA or a second herc during the F/SN banner. Not quite as bad as the guy who got cockblocked out of his waifu, but still annoying.

There's an FGO stage play in production. It seems like it's going to be based off of the Camelot singularity. Personally I think they could've stood to have the makeup for Mordred's actress a bit more feminine, (clone of her 'father' after all) but that's mostly my waifufaggotry talking. Gonna be weird to hear her with a voice that isn't Miyuki's though.
It looks good so far.
twitter.com/fgothestage/status/910706606240800769
twitter.com/kai_chihiro/status/891303282655637506

Any chance of someone filming it? Could be neat to watch.

Do I roll for Nero? I really want a Nero.

does rape horse like to rape? but seriously its actually risky to roll now cause even if you get a 4 star it might be tamamo cat or worse stheno… but this rate up also has waver AND altera so truely it is the bait rate up

I've already got an Altera, but I'd like to NP up her or get Waver, so should I roll? I can't decide.

I could just use 10 tickets I suppose.

I am saving my quartz for that kitsune castor. She will probably be in te raffle in November.

I've grailles my Proto Cu, have you beat that love yet? I'm you going to grail my Kiyohime twice or 4 times too, I just need one goddamn Berserker monument but I've been stuck at this level for 2 weeks. I already maxed Fou'd her attack and am working on her skills, she already lets me onehitKO a lot of mobs.

If you want to add me for my fuyure badass KIYOHIME my code is:

Opps old photo from when my team sucked. Here are current stats.

don't invest in her until you need her. she isn't fun to play with imo.

I have 50 saber gems and no 5 star sabers. should I invest in Eon? Her ult and atrack is kind of underwhelming.

Nah, all my grails are going into EMIYA, because he sucks right now. But once those strengthening quests drop, oh boy is he going to rape shit.

Only if you need a good tank. D'eon at this point is better than Mash, but that will change as Mash gets all her skills and further ascends. But given that you won't be facing any overpowered Lancer's, I don't really see the utilitarian use.

Now, if you like traps and don't want to waste time with Astolfo, go right ahead.

Sent.

But nah, I'm good on Berserkers right now. Fucking drowning in them, in fact.

As long as we're posting Support lists I guess.

Sauce?

It's ok if he's cute

You can still farm the snake eyes it's just only possible on monster hunt cavalries. The lamias drop eyes. Okeanos will also have one of the best farming spots in the game as well so just wait for it to release
Of course this implies you will be lucky enough for them to actually drop :^)

Don't spook me Kirei

You're a funny guy, alright.

I saw this and I assumed it was some reddit tier joke.

It's real, what the fuck.

Assuming it's translated fairly accurately, it does represent the level you'd expect from Japanese memes.

It's a joke on Edward Teach and how he talks. Edward is a complete otaku and does talk like this in game. The announcement was on Talk Like a Pirate day, and they talked like a pirate who talks like an otaku.
So you'll be seeing more of this in the actual story.

Also the joke about no one wanting to see Francis Drake's nudes is because Edward is a lolicon.

It's translated accurately.

That makes sense. "old hag" and the wwwwwww part especially. I don't know if it's just the mainstream nature of it, but Japanese memes seem super cancerous. I mean, is this what it's all like or is this just Japanese Borderlands?

Well, taken completely out of context a lot of memes are silly. But the "wwwww" is equivalent to kek or lol and I guess that counts as a low time meme, as for anything else. Edward really is meme-spouting as much as he is outing himself as a cancerous Otaku.
This is what he sounds like.

I want to believe I'll get Scathach in the near future ;_;
I want to further ascend Ushi because she's great and Lu Bu to stop him from dying 2 turns into a fight, but I need those fucking horseshoes man

He is going to be fucking insufferable isn't he?

My luck is wired. Can't draw a SSR to save my life but I basically got most of the SRs I care for in the current pool.

Here is my support list for anyone that cares.

Id: 788 339 806

You probably already have him, try talking to him in "my room". Here's a sampling of his lines.

Again he's not all memes as much as a lolicon otaku with no shame.

I liked the Guy Ritchie version that came out a little while back. He was straight up doing Seiba's attacks for a bit there, it was rad.

BLACK
KEYS
AND
CHULLAINS

Got any links? Kinda interested now.

Gas the subhumans, Shiki

They fuck around with the lore, like skipping Caliburn and having Excalibur be the sword in the stone, and throwing in a black guy as a side kick, but it's got a lot of sword fights and Charlie Hunham fighting a 7 foot skeleton warrior with a scythe.

Don't read reviews, they're the same people who rated Hardcore Henry poorly for being "mysogynistic". It's a fun flick.

Can you even buy Fate/Stay Night anymore? I don't have the first idea where to acquire it through any means

You can get the combo of Fate/Stay Night and Hollow Ataraxia from J-list*, along with the first 3 side materials
Not that I would ever make a mistake such as shopping at J-List 3 years ago haha

Can you apply the english patch to the ps2 port? I can't navigate this shit and all it is it figurines and posters and anime dvd boxsets

That's because sales were limited, I got it for 80$ and it's now listing at 599$.
amazon.com/Fate-stay-night-hollow-ataraxia/dp/B00HG6XMG0

Which brings me back to asking if it's actually going to be easier to just pick up an import used, rip an image, and patch the elf if that's even possible

Why don't you just torrent it?
As for whether or not the PS2 version can be patched, I don't believe anyone invested enough autism for that, however I did read that Beast Lair was working on a Translation Patch for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia on the PS Vita, so maybe Beast Lair has more information as for what patches exist for Fate stuffs.

Because I'm old and out of touch and have no idea how piracy works anymore. What's even a good public tracker for weeb shit?

I would say with a franchise as notable as Fate you'd probably be able to find the visual novel on The Pirate's Bay amongst almost anywhere else, just do some searching grandpa.

I'm pretty new to the series (only finished the VN and Zero), so I have to ask how autistic do things get from here.
This thread seems normal enough, so it can't be that bad.

From what I checked, F/HA has been translated and they're working on a voice patch now for the PC version by using recording the Vita voices.
Line by line.
That's dedication.

Nico Nico blog for the game.
Get the patch from Beast's Lair.

Did you know that Attila the Hun was a chocolate girl and that she's an ayy lmao?
Did you know that Jack the Ripper is a loli amassed from the dead souls that prostitutes aborted back in the day?
Did you know that Thomas Edison needs the conceptual reinforcement of the 45 presidents of the US in order to manifest and it makes him look like a lion?
Did you know that Paul Bunyun was a loli?
Did you know Leonardo chooses to manifest as a depiction of the Mona Lisa because he's a faggot?

Jews don't care probably because they made Solomon one of the most important characters in Nasuverse.

The powerlevel arguments can get pretty heated, with proper sourcing and citations require at every step of the way. I know some other guys who have the entire Fate script on a txt file along with the Japanese script, so that whenever he disagrees with some screenshot he can pull the original and start trying to argue that the translation is just shit because TakaJun sucks(which he does).

I think some people see the genderbending as a sign of progressiveness—like how some tumblrites think Mordred is genderfluid or a tranny or some shit—but they don't realize that it's all waifubait on the creator's part. All the genderbending, the seeming virtue signalling and all that, it's all just to make more distinctive and more vivid waifus, to get virgins to spend all their cash on quartz.

Seriously, Type Moon was built on waifu-autism. Takeuchi doesn't get much respect as an artist, but he's the heart of that fucking company who keeps whipping Nasu into actually writing shit.

I seriously would one day like to see a progressive who supports LGBTwhatever-rights read a proper mindbreak genderbending doujin from Japan. Because nips are so degenerate that they swing back to being somewhat normal; they don't see "oh such a brave woman struggling with her identity" they just think "I want to fuck that". It's so progressive they swing back to patriarchy.

Secular Jews probably don't give a fuck about Solomon, one way or the other.

It's not about it being Solomon per say but more that it gives a veneer that Nasu actually cares about jews. Much like how you mention everyone thinks gender bending is progressive, famous jewish figures as an example of vibrant diversity.
Even though Nasu doesn't have one African character in the entire fate franchise.
No Egyptians don't count Tyrone

And here I thought that it wasn't going to get much sillier than the VN.
Of all of those only Leonardo's appearance surprises me.
The hell would he be able to do anyway? He's an overworked autist who daydreamed about getting a gf, but when that didn't happen he thought he'd settle for a trap.
Just leave the poor man alone.

I was slightly worried about that.
It had to happen.

This is what got people to spend real money on this thing in the first place like some have mentioned already, but I expected that.
That's not so bad, is it?
After all, all they want is to be with her.
It's their fault they got baited into giving money and lacking patience.

Amazing.

Overall, it doesn't seem so bad.

Isn't the Jaguar Man an African myth?

South American

did Emyia or Artoria get summoned as a counter guardian vs the white titan Sepfar? thats the only way it makes sense that Excalibur could be there

What do you mean by White Titan Sepfar? Do you mean Altera/Atilla?

Are you talking about the first time Sefar came down to earth and almost annihilated everything? Where she got the sword of mars named Photon Ray?

Excalibur was the sword that finally slayed the white titan and is why Altera fears it because she remembers dying to it. Excalibur is the only thing that she fears

Please post a link or video to her specifically stating that Excalibur that she fears. As far as I can tell from side/extella side material
Are you referring to this line that doesn't specifically state Excalibur?

When Altera fights Artoria she says "that holy sword user… she retreated . I… dont want to… see that light ever again" what is that if no fear? and the book that comes with the limited edition says Artoria's job is to kill Altrea with Excalibur if she becomes too much to handle

Can you provide a link or video for when she says this?

16:56

For someone's whose job it is to specifically kill Altera she seems incredibly confused about how strong she is. As per who it was that killed her, just can't be Archer so it was Arturia. Granted it's kind of interesting that the moon cell could spare enough resources to spawn an Arturia on planet earth while it was simultaneously being decimated by Sefar on the moon at the same time.

For someone's whose job it is to specifically kill Altera she seems incredibly confused about how strong she is. As per who it was that killed her, just can't be Archer so it was Arturia. Granted it's kind of interesting that the moon cell could spare enough resources to spawn an Arturia on planet earth while it was simultaneously being decimated by Sefar on the moon at the same time

both waver and altera are on rate up and i get mother fucking vlad!?

HELL YEAH MOTHER FUCKER I JUST GOT ALTERA! 2 5 stars in a row f2p

YES I DID IT I FINALLY GOT NERO. just what i wanted and i even got Elizabeth it just keeps getting better

THis mobileshit is being blatantly shilled here and the fucking Kike does nothing about it because its anime and an IP he likes.

I don't think he's a shill as much as a whale who's posting in the wrong place especially from the vabidness of his first few posts about Extella.
If anything he needs to go back to reddit

im not a whale, i just been saving quartz for a long time. I been saving since nero fest and did all free quests and almost every interlude and im just exited and surprised is all.

Hmmmmmmm maybe user-kun was right about you being a shill.

I've been playing this shit for nearly 3 months now and I have 2 berserker monuments. and those were from the same day. Is there some assmad jap holding down a button on the other side of the sea labeled 'no dropping needed mats' or something?

For a few notes, drop rates for ascension items are shit, you will be getting a majority of them from events. For instance, Halloween with have Monuments for all classes for sale. It is very rarely worth it to farm for ascension materials rather than other things that are more reliable (QP from doors, mana prisms from ember gathering). This is further confounded by the fact that the US servers use the original version of the Daily Quests as opposed to Japan's current setup where one day of the week all enemies are the same class and it's a mix of monster hunt and duel. (For instance every Wednesday, the 40 AP Berserker quests has you fight a mix of Golems, Shadow servants, servants and Chimeras all in one quest). When that was changed it made it easier to farm for one specific classes material, as opposed to the current set up where it is unreliable the the characters you will need will pop up in the duels.

tl:dr stop trying to farm ascension mats outside of events unless there's a half AP event going on, it's not worth it and very unreliable

i guess. it just sucks seeing everyone on my friends list have a grailed herc, while i'm stuck with a tamamo cat that's at level 60.

Whales that have that much material have been buying saint quartz to refill their AP gauge. That, or they dumped literally everything into one character.

This amd Granblue are just beachead for nornlafags, cuckchanmers and redditors to flood the board just like Undertale and Overcuck.
Yet the mods keep defending it more than any other threads.
This won't end well, and the board is already bad as it is.

I'm now seeimg D&C shills trying to fit in and tryimg to stir up shit with other boards, and not just Holla Forums.

the worst thing i've seen these threads attract is people complaining about the threads. hell, if you actually read the thread most of it is lore discussion of other games. Plus, ever since these threads started, when someone asks in the thread if they should play this game the answer has always been either: if you like fate or no.

You've literally only entered this thread to try and derail it or tell us to fuck off.
I can't even begin to comprehend who is a d&c shill. The only real disagreement itt has been about Emiya using nine lives. Furthermore, type moon is woefully incompetent when it comes to advertising/marketing/general management of NA Fate/go. As much as I like to trust uncle Holla Forums, I sincerely doubt they would send trained shills to a mongolian fingerpainting cavern.

a whole bunch of posts just got deleted

Where?

I know I'm a faggot but I assume fate/Extella crashing on startup is due to a driver error? Windowed game gets to typemoon or criware and crashes.

Fullscreen just dies.

before the bottom of the page was when they were talking about blackbeard so i thought all the posts got deleted but when i made that post it brought all the posts back. so some kind of weird glitch

Saw that too, probably just some server error because it isn't done yet.

Also Gilgamesh probably had element of surprise.

Notice on how he doesn't have his battle armor on but dressed like a normal XX century civilian.

He didn't expect a human to suddenly have such a surge of power

*Gilgamesh probably had element of surprise against him

That entire fight was Gilgamesh underestimating Shirou, but that's Gilgamesh's character. He's so god damn prideful he doesn't take most things seriously, and with good reason, he's fucking Gilgamesh.

It's fact that no one can beat a serious Gilgamesh, right? Except maybe counter guardian Emiya for his unlimited mana supply.

Enkidu fights him to a tie. Currently in Strange Fake Alcides fights him to a tie as well (without Ea) but the canonness of Strange Fake is very dubious. You can argue that White Titan Altera doesn't but she isn't a servant, and Altera as the servant should. Gilgamesh that gets his Ea off destroys EMIYAs UBW just like Iskandar's reality marble, he shouldn't lose that fight either. This is all because fighting a serious Gilgamesh comes down to
Enkidu fits in the second part. You would have to be attacking Gilgamesh rapidly while simultaneously dodging/blocking the Gate of Babylon in order to meet the first. If Gilgamesh is serious from the start an EMIYA doesn't win, if he isn't, EMIYA should be fine.

fuck
*White Titan Alter should win
*Servant Altera should not

I thought in the real life myth Gilgamesh beat Enikidu. It was a metaphor for civilization taming the wild and primitive men from the wild.

t. call of duty fan.

Bitch Enkidu got fucked a "sacred prostitute" for 7 days straight which turned him from a beast into a man. Afterwards him and Gilgamesh become bros until the gods realized their weapon to tame Gilgamesh with didn't work and killed Enkidu just to spite Gil.

Shirou played Gil hard.
Note how Gil isn't thinking straight in the fight, he's blown his top off with ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE as more and more of his treasures are sundered and he keeps being pushed back by a fucking ginger mongrel.

Thanks guys, I'll give it a shot

The greatest roll i've gotten. My third Eliza, Eliza Christmas Cake ver. and fucking Waver. Plus Heavens Feel, which can go on my Lu Bu, and some 3 stars to up my NPs. This wa a good day.

That's pretty good user. I recently pulled this, getting my second 5 star.

this makes no fucking sense. it's a mistranslation right?

context: you just beat a servant in interlude. I don't get why he calls Bankei hero a fake

Because the Servant you summon isn't the real Benkei, just someone using his name. The profile info you unlock after the interlude mentions his wish for the Grail would be to basically "Make the name of 'Benkei' his own".

Benkei isn't Benkei

Btw this has been know since the original documents for the failed MOBA Fate/Apocrypha designs came out. Which was back in 2011.

Shit, this explains why Ushiwakamaru acts downright hostile to Benkei in her My Room lines when he can't do the shit that her Benkei did.

DEEPEST LORE

Ahahahaha
Nasu got completely fucked over by his team.

Does anyone know what happened to the Extra and CCC Fox Tail mangas? I can only find them translated until chapter 12, and can't even find them raw, and the scanlator gave up but he can't be the only one who got the books, right?

New thread when?