Cheating

Do you cheat in video games?

Usually when there's fun ingame cheats, like all of GTA SA, or the COD4 intel cheats like A Good Year.

I did cheat at the end of Nier Automata to get ending E because I'm not buying Square's abortion of a PC port.

I hope someday for gulags filled with leftist subhumans, where they are rightfully forced to do useless labor to death while they are raped and mutilated at the will of their captors…. Imagine a fucking leftist numale having a mental breakdown coming to terms with its fate, eventually being reduced to a grunting basic animal sleeping in dirt and pissing on itself. Leftist cattle scum deserve the worst treatment that humans have to offer, leftists are sub-animal, they are below cockroaches and ant, they should be treated with no mercy or respect whatsoever.

Only if it's in Singleplayer only AND for skipping the grinding bullshit.
Cheating in Multiplayer are only reserved for to fuck around with your friends and pissing off squakers

Only in singleplayer games, people who use cheats in multi need to be gassed.

you ok Holla Forums

Sometimes, yeah. In single player games mostly in order to skip grinds/contrived bullshit. I usually do my first playthrough of a single player game without cheats though, notable exceptions being Saints Row 2 and Fallout 4.

This Holla Forums false-flag is brought to you by: Holla Forums!

I hope someday for gulags filled with furry subhumans, where they are rightfully forced to do useless labor to death while they are raped and mutilated at the will of their captors…. Imagine a fucking furry numale having a mental breakdown coming to terms with its fate, eventually being reduced to a grunting basic animal sleeping in dirt and pissing on itself. Furry cattle scum deserve the worst treatment that humans have to offer, furries are sub-animal, they are below cockroaches and ant, they should be treated with no mercy or respect whatsoever.

Everyone know that the best way to anally annihilate squeakers is to repeatedly beat them with the worst weapon/character in the game.

I hope someday for gulags filled with gulag subgulags, where they are rightfully forced to do useless gulaging to death while they are gulaged and gulaged at the will of their gulags…. Imagine a fucking gulag nugulag having a mental breakdown coming to terms with its fate, eventually being reduced to a grunting basic gulag sleeping in dirt and gulaging on itself. Gulag scum deserve the worst treatment that gulags have to offer, gulags are sub-gulag, they are below gulags and gulags, they should be treated with no mercy or respect whatsoever.

Yes. When game throws blatant bullshit at me, I stop giving a fuck.
I only respect game and play fair when game does the same.

only the Elder Scrolls games. and even then, it doesn't help how mind-numbingly boring and generic the gameplay is

Hello Richard how is your implict homosexuallity going

>>>/erp/

While that might be true, there are some cases where webm related is better

I do though i try to keep it toned down as in on western games if they are rpg's i mostly just edit the save so the starting stats are better or more suited to my autistic needs as in the ones i dont need to put any points into are set at 10 or 15 instead of 8,12 or 14 etc.

Jrpg's though… i play them mostly for the ride not because i want to grind like a maniac so i use trainers a lot to make it easier, also many jrpg's have just straight outta pantsu on head retarded gameplay mechanics that i cant be arsed to play with so fuck it better just turn on +1000% xp or infinite health&mana.

Yes, I skip the grind in games like Dark Souls and Monster Hunter.

God, I love that webm

Current day TF2 is shit and nobody should feel bad for aimbotting in it. It's fun, and makes the compfags who ruined the game to begin with salty.

Making compfags mad is a noble goal.

Valve should just sell a hat that gives you an aimbot.

pleb
but hey, each to their own i guess, since it both makes compfags mad

Wew lad, how bad are you.

Yeah. Why not?

When there is a debug mode I can't help but use it.

In single player or co-op games after I feel like I've had all the fun I can with the vanilla experience. I treat cheats the same as mods.

Cheating in multiplayer is for faggots who either are so sad they derive pleasure from ruining the fun of others or who delude themselves in to thinking that winning a game of chess is prideful where you start will all your pieces as queens and your opponent has only pawns.

I used a hex editor to give myself infinite online currency in mass effect 3's multiplayer so I could unlock all the classes.

Only in single-player game to screw around and have fun occasionally; The cheaters in multiplayer though, needs to get hit with a paddle.

You do know you can beat it solo right? You can't be this bad at video games.

Every time.

Only because I'm addicted to doing it. I do it on the first play-through and it sucks the fun out of it every time. I have no will at all.

all me

Uh-oh, looks like someone snuck out of Holla Forums again.

I never cheat but in some games I'm so good at people accuse me of cheating. Occasionally, I'll admit to cheating when I'm not in a game where "hacking" would really help one win in any way just to make them look like a fucking idiot.

Wew

So everyone on Holla Forums? :^)

Like clockwork.

There are some builds that don't really become good until NG+ unless you do some grindan or dupe soul items…

There's a Holla Forums thread about Soundcloud you can shit up instead.

Once upon a time I would not touch a game unless I could find cheats for it either on my codebreaker or gameshark. I was legitimately afraid of playing something without cheats. I wouldn't get a new game unless I knew for certain there were cheats for it. It took years to get over this.

Why though

>>>Holla Forums

It's only about a year old too

(Hail Satan)
I wish memeborne would fucking come out for PC already so I can play with any weapon from the beginning and not level.

Prove either of these things feggit.
Protip: You can't :^)

Good cheat: noclipping for exploring after you've beaten the game

Good cheat: using level skip to skip to a level that you really like

Okay cheat: extra lives on difficult games where continues run out (nobody beat Contra without first using the Konami Code)

Okay cheat: looking up the solution for a hard puzzle in an adventure game

Questionable cheat: Bumping numbers up a bit to avoid some grinding, just to save time

Bad cheat: Give yourself ALL of the gold and 9999 stats

Bad cheat: God mode, take no damage, take all of the fun out of the game

Bad cheat
If you've already 100%ed a game, I see no problem with this.
Git gud nigger.

Yeah sometimes I used to after beating a game just to have fun.

Remember the days when you actually had to play the game without a guide? Or call the hotline? I know my parents used to get pissed at me for racking up the phone bill with the SEGA and Sierra hotlines. Or shell out 30 bucks for a guide? I still have the one for FFVII, FF Tactics, Resident Evil (the original and the Outbreak ones). Or what about fucking around with Game Genie or Gameshark to try and make your own codes?

I dont really see the point in cheating single player. But I do like to cheat in MP games, usually FPS. Its funny to get reactions. I even make my own cheats

Same, it makes cheating much more rewarding.

I cheat in some h-games because the grind is unreal.

whites having kids just fine nigger pill whore and mind you we only need a 4th and even less to kill every last one of you ,,,why your so adamant crying about it ..How about those you try to destroy rise up and say no and in turn use power you cannot possess and destroy your masters first that crippled you into thinking a fallacy was possible lol you wasted your shitskin life

I check online for tedious shit. like in botw for example, I only found like 105 orso shrines and couldnt be arsed to sweep the entire game world for the rest

I cheat online because there's no real skill in aiming anyway.
Besides, most people cheat. Not cheating is just shooting yourself in the foot really.

Reported for being leftypol.

Thanks for telling us!

Sometimes in single player games, it can be fun to play around with cheats like a god but then also fun to not.

I used to use Gameshark to create custom classes in Final Fantasy Tactics well after that game started getting stale from a dozen or so playthroughs. It helped extend the game for a few more playthroughs for me. I also used a trainer to get resources in MGS5 because I couldn't be fucking bothered to grind for it. I also used some fast movement thing in that game when to cut out some of the travel in between locations. That game severely bored the hell out of me, and I wanted to finish it as soon as possible. I'll never go back.

I autoresolve every siege battle in Total War games. So I autoresolve 95% of battles.

I'll pretend to be Holla Forums all you want if people keep giving me those sweet, sweet (you)s.

Cheating is only fun if it makes someone else mad. Obviously this means cheats should only be used in multiplayer games.

I don't, but I'll use the console to fix unfair / broken shit like missing quest items, getting stuck in the scenery for fucking around too much or bugs concerning spawns / quests.

i cheat in collectathon games where getting all the cool stuff requires tedious busywork like the Witcher 3.

Yes, but not too much. I don't like cheats that give me god mode or one-hit kills, but I do like cheats that help me bypass tedious grinding and let me still play within the rules of the game.

And its twice as fun when you destroy the cheater and he gets mad

I would use cheats in games when i was younger that would alter gameplay, older GTA is a prime example of this with stuff like riot mode. Now i can't think of cheating as anything but a means for youtube brats to grief for "EPIC TROLLING"

I havent cheated in a game for years now because games dont have cheat codes in them anymore.

Yes.

Cheating makes stuff better if you're not a fag.

I only cheat if something completely stupid is happening in the game, last time I cheated was in STALKER: SoC because for some reason the game just decided to care about radiation and punish me for not preparing about something that pretty much never happened to me in the entire game. I'm still pissed at this idiotic part of the game.

I'm curious as to what you'r referring to because I don't recall any sort of environmental damage being much more than a small nuisance even if you were dumb enough like 14 y/o me to go through Yantar without the protective helmet.

Radiations in the Sarcophagus were constant, I pretty much had to use a antirad drug + a healing item literally every 10 seconds.

Do cheats that make things more difficult on the player count?

What's the difference between cheating and handicapping?

0.3 fucking percent at max item discovery thats why

if this isnt bait people dont generally cheat in multiplayer games unless it is an fps with a sniper in it, I only mention because the whole post sounded like you were trying to justify cheating and you lack of skill by claiming the thing you have trouble with is an illegitimate skill and that everyone does it

I only cheat when…

I never cheat because a game is too hard, though, unless the mechanics and/or play control are so shit… but that usually means the game is shit anyway and I'll just stop playing.

Fuck are you grinding, slabs?

Example?

I cheated in Medievil 2 once, beat the game like that and felt awful about it
Years later I played the game without any cheats and realised it kinda sucked.

I assume he means cheats that increase the damage you take, or maybe make it so you can't regain health.

Yes. I love when kids cry when their K/D ratio gets way below 1. They deserve it for being retards who play video toys.

Alternativly:

I'm very dedicated to my waifu, why would I ever cheat on her?

Used to in Jedi Academy to make giant NPC battles.
Cheating or hacking in multiplayer games is for faggots

I used cheating devices in single player games when I stopped having fun to squeeze a little more out of a game that I wasn't enjoying.
Example, I got one of those game genie on steroid devices for the DS and fucked around with Pokemon games, clipping through walls and such to see how broken I could make the game.

I find it more interesting to find out how cheating programs actually work instead of using them.

g-good thing there are cheat tables

UH-oh, here comes the fun police!

I like doing research on cheats to change titty ninja titty sizes.

You're under arrest for having fun the wrong way.

You'll never take me alive Mr. Wilson.Do you think CIA's Bill Wilson is the same Mr. Wilson in Dennis The Menace?

No but I get accused of it a lot in Verdun. Most of the good players do.

Your waifu is video games?

True, but not matter how bad Holla Forums gets, your dumbasses are always one step ahead of them.

No, the question was about cheating in video games. I don't cheat on her in real life and I don't cheat on her in video games.

It's a joke about the word cheat, you dip

I have a bunch of "cheat" mods installed on Payday 2 because they arguably make the game better, and otherwise i'd have stopped playing it.
Stuff like: Silent Assassin, a mod to remove xp and money from the mission's payday, and one to tweak LMG to be a bit stronger since it doesn't make any fucking sense a pistol hits harder.
Oh, and the skin unlocker because I'm not into gambling.

Now that I'm thinking about it i couldn't bring myself to finish Fallout 3 if it wasn't for godmode.
I just wanted to blast some heads effortlessly, and stop caring about the shoehorned in stats, the dealing with the inventory and all of that bullshit.
Fuck that game, seriously.

Can you get VAC'd for that?

VAC is always listed as a ~feature~ on steam store.
Payday 2 doesn't have any sort of anti-cheat, only an unreliable cheater detector, nothing to stop you from playing.

They use it as a goyim blocker, user.
I even suspect they don't flag you for using weapon skins because the one to benefit from that is steam ultimately.

Devs are cool with it, they know it kept the game active.

why are there so many CHEATER in big red text then?

They don't detect cheaters, they detect people who didn't buy the DLC.

If you mean looking up a guide when I'm stuck then yeah I guess I do a lot more than I'd like to admit, but its true. I think 95% of the time I get through the game at least one time blind, then go back to do optimal runs with guide and to 100% I use a guide because collecting shit can get annoying.
I'll look up a guide if I'm stuck in a puzzle in an action game for an hour, or if I've been jumping at walls for the past hour trying to find where I'm supposed to go, because I want to get to the gameplay faster.
If I'm in an RPG I'll check sometime into the game to make sure the build I'm going for or what I'm upgrading won't fuck me over completely late game.
If its a puzzle/adventure game I don't look up a guide because the puzzles are the gameplay so to speak.

Generally speaking, I'll only consult a guide if I'm really stuck and want to just get through the game, I hate the "oh why didn't I think of that" feeling you get once you cheese the puzzle if it had a logical outcome and you weren't looking at it from the right perspective.

Do you mean Holla Forums, or are having a kneejerk reaction like >>13292090 ?

I'm fine with cheating as long as you aren't ruining the game for others.
Especially if it's to skip grind.

The entire gameplay loop of Monster Hunter is the grind. If you're not grinding to make better weapons, what the fuck are you doing?

Also, the only reason you'd grind in Dark Souls is if you're trying to get yourself to a specific level for a build.

That being said, I wanted a bunch of level 125 characters for fucking around in PvP and I just used Cheat Engine to get them there. Fuck grinding that much.

It doesn't even take that long. I was level 150 in ds3 by the time I got bored.

Only when the game pulls bullshit levels on you.

I remember when cheating in a vide ogame meant using a code to do really fucking cool shit.

If there's some broken element in SP that introduces artificial grind and I'm not that into the title but want to see its content then yes. Also if I'm done with the game generally why not?

I don't generally grief people but if everyone in an MP match/game is cheating then that's fair enough too.

When it comes to cheating in multiplayer, where do you stand? Does it matter what game? Does it matter what mode, or whether or not it's being played competitively? Do you think the cheater is doing it for the salty tears, or because they just suck massive cock at video games?

The only time you really should git gud

god damn, why did valve ever listen to their bullshit. fuck, even in meat your match, when it was advertised as "bridging the gap between competitive and pubs," it only made things worse. your average player for the game does not, and did not, give a shit about the competitive scene.

I only cheat in F2P games because you can just create a new account and continue ad Infinitum

I clone extremely rare event Pokemon (or just hack a legitimate looking one) and flood the GTS with them.
I'll go to the Smogon trade chat, find people trading away really rare stuff, and just copy it then undercut them.

Sometimes; if I find an exploit and nobody patches it for a while I'll keep using it.
Only after beating the game fairly a couple of times, or it's a console port I've already played.

Only if it has the option.

Rare pokémon used to mean something, nowadays people can get the current gen's mew equivalent before it's even announced.

I would say that codes nowadays only let you add filters and shit, but even that was nearly a decade ago.

By rare it's usually Pokemon from previous gens that have event moves or moves now unobtainable.
I don't even acknowledge the current Pokemon really

First time I played through Half Life 2 I did so with the console on the whole time to give myself noclip, god, and all weapons. It was fucking great.

It's like getting over smoking.

With things like pokesav it's possible to get any sort of pokémon imaginable. Dunno about the 3DS games, but back in the DS times any pokémon was basically free and infinite for any flashcart user.

Can't git gud if you've never seen the stage. Step 1 is clearing the game, then you can git gud

Say what you want about Holla Forums, but it's still not being ran by a tranny.

I cheat whenever something is locked. Cheated in killing floor to unlock perks, and cheated in other games to unlock all weapons and shit. Not a fan of grinding.

I like to masturbate and play JRPGs at the same time. My fetish is monster rape. Using cheats facilitates this in several different games:
I've thought about romhacking for this purpose too.