Bad Games with 10/10 OSTs Thread

Post em.

Street Fighter 2010.

>it's in service of what was the worst game in the series up until 2014, when it became only debatably the worst
It's not fair, man.

bonus points for being Gameboy.

ASB wasn't that bad, EoH was worse.

What?

The Ninja Warriors

The only redeeming aspect from this turd.

muh gotta stay fly

Well

It's telling when the worst songs on the OST are "Just okay"

Second phase theme kicks in at 4:45

Awakening and fates qualify. Though I will admit that the former is decent to play aside from 8-4's fuckery , but fuck the latter all together.

C'mon, step it up.

Can't express how bad this game is.

/thread

Pretty much. ASB has a ton of technical problems because it was fixed entirely in post, so now despite being an alright fighter no one would ever touch it because Bamco had to be huge kikes. EOH is just unfinished and will never be finished though. It lacks even the most fundamental shit, like Training and Local modes and it sacrifices depth for this J-Star shitty gameplay.
Even EOH's ost suffered a lot. Initially each stage had its own song, which I'm assuming was because they planned on making stages by porting over the old ASB ones, like they did with Morioh-cho, plus it had much jazzier vibes.
On that note, any game Tim Follin has had the chance of making music for.

Good sounding song, lyrics are still retarded though.

When meme and /mu/ collide

This game was such wasted potential.

If you are going to post good music from that turd of an MMO at least post a fun song.

This one is pretty good. Haven't touched the game myself.

I fucking agree with you there.

Had so much potential, but too bad it became a handholding fest that had a shitty storyline that you couldn't skip.

As someone who gave up on pokemon during black and white
FFFFFUUUUCCCKKK YOU GAMEFREAK

It seems like every single pokemon has dark or normal attacks and/or is normal or dark, so fuck you. I'm all about that ghost life and I can tell you I have not had it easy. But you're clearly some kind of ghostbuster faggot since you're mad that you perceive ghosts to be good, so go to hell you double nigger.

\>he's the autist who thinks steel is UP and ghost is OP
How retarded can you be? Steel is the best type in-game still.

The credits song in ASB makes me cum

Pokemon and 3D Sonic are the epitome of bad game, good music.

Only 06 has permission to be in this thread. Where's your permit?

Checked.

It's flawed but that doesn't mean it's bad.

I remember it crashing every single time I do anything ingame.

Nvm I'm retarded

I'd have to say the entirety of SMT: Persona series. P4 Arena/Ultimax on the other hand is actually good so they don't count.

Not really 10/10 but pretty good.

THE HOTTEST TAKE

Why would anyone here disagree with that? It's a shit tumblr bait game with some catchy music.

I'd say that in spite of the tumblr shit, (and not to sound like a fag, but) some cool storytelling stuff was done in the game. It's interactive storytelling that actually looks like a game and takes advantage of the game. For a point of reference, contrast it with something like Gone Homo.

Thing is, 95% of everything that happens in the game is nothing, so you have to slog through that to get to the "good" parts which just come off as either trying too hard or pretentious.

I think you're missing the worst part:

As someone who thought Sun/Moon was better than X/Y and don't completely hate the game, I agree with all your points here. I just wish the series would stop holding your hand so much. Even with exp. share disabled the game isn't too hard. Guzma is the best character the series has had in a long time as well.

I am still amazed how it was just 45 minutes between Bennington's death and the release of this track, either he stepped for the new king or he couldnt outedge him and got pushed down brutally.

I didn't think it was /bad/ just not great. But this boss theme was great.

It certainly isn't bad but it didn't age well.

This first one is great. I'm fucking shocked there's a thread were not every single tune posted is shit.

Does the opposite exist?
Good games with bad music?

Really? because I thought the soundtrack was mostly generic and forgettable, with the exception of His World and a couple of other songs.

That's a good game, man

How could you post music from ASB but not the best two?!?!

This month I replayed Crystal and finally got the right nature for the Moon legendary so I beat the rest of the game. Sun/Moon's easiness is a bit exaggerated (or the final rival rights+elite four where difficulty spikes). Hopefully Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon has harder difficulty like B2W2 had compared to the original.

Sin: Episodes is NOT bad and episode 2 never ever ;_;

Mega Man X4.

I am curious what your roster would have looked like.