Is safe to assume that these digital watch minigames are finally dead?

Is safe to assume that these digital watch minigames are finally dead?

Get out of here you piece of shit fucking casual

They probably come with happy meals.

SHADOW BASKETBALL
AMY TENNIS

Hey I used to have the third one. I remember all of these pop stations being super boring, even for children. The only ones I liked were the ones that had multiple, integrated games on the device with tetris style graphics. Still can't remember their name, but they sell them in every bazaar and knockoff market for dirt cheap.

The "fuckton games in 1" kind? Those were great.

Sonic Scatboard
Cream Puffblobale catch!

Oh fuck me, yeah! I got one of those from my dad, never left home without it. Brick Games were the best handheld, the games were simple but addictive as hell. Only bad thing is they broke very easily.

I used to have one. But mine only had a Tetris in it. Still a great thing.
gameboy for poor slavs

Mine had stuff like formula 1 racing and shit.

We had a Tetris-only one that dad managed to wrap the score counter on (99999 I think), and one time I got a strange glitch where it was giving me nothing but I blocks for a while. It was like but grey and more primitive.

We also had one of the multi-game ones with frogger, racing, and tetris with a whole lot of weird variants (2 3 and 5 block pieces, and single blocks that fall through the stack to fill in holes). Also would say "Come on!" in some situations (thank god you could mute it). This one was a sleek black thing with yellow buttons that I can't find anywhere online.

Cont. Hit reply by mistake. We also had a bunch of Game & Watch systems. The Mario Bros one (emulate this one it's fun!), Popeye, Blackjack, and Octopus. Finally, I used to play one of these golf games a lot.

With phones, yeah.

I had the fullhouse one, broke in a month

Why would you even say that? How stupid can you possibly be?

BACK THE FUCK OFF!

Grandma still has hers. She has lots of fun with it. She wouldn't accept my old DS, it's "too complicated". I can't beat her highscore on the racing game
I should get her another one when I get the chance, with a lower max volume setting if possible.

People in the digimon thread are still buying them, especially with the 20th Anniversary V-pet coming out.

I personally own a Ark.

At least the aquaplay games still strong

"brick games"