Congratulations! You've been given all the cash, however you can only use it to develop a game

Congratulations! You've been given all the cash, however you can only use it to develop a game.
You have total freedom. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

GigaMaidens.deviantart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STALKER with mil-sim shooting (including +1 and supporting the gun on environmental objects) and Dragon's Dogma level customization.

For cuckhold westerndevs to develop games with the most overt sexist, racist, anti-islam, pro-trump, messages.

That'd make for a shitty, trying-too-hard game.
Politics and games don't mix well.

RPG with cute anime girls in VR.

Look down, see breasts.

I would buy all the japshit companies and kill them off. Problem solved.

That's not "making a game"

You're right, it's better.

Make a mediocre walking simulator paid by kikestarter and cash out all the unspent budget money for myself.

But if you use the money for anything other than making a game, they take the money away.
Also, you get raped in the shower every time you take a shower.

Joke's on you, I don't shower.

Never said it would be a good game. But could you image the brain aneurisms writing pro-trump shit would cause SJW devs?

If it's not good, then joke's on you.

I wish we had a game that combined Sim City 4 with Civilization.
It would be nice to really build your cities & nation over thousands of years.

It would also combine the universalis,Vic, and HOI 3:the black ice mod to flesh out the technology and historical events.

I like the HOI3: Black ice mod because it added units like rail guns, SS miltia, and other units. I hate how generic the civilization series is when it comes to researching technology.

Like it would be interesting if you could negotiate banning Aircraft Carriers between nations.

I'd use it the same was Star Citizen, Ifune and Sean Murray use all the cash to develop games
By not using it on game

I'd rather put the money to create a weapon that only kills mentally-disabled spergs like lefties and weeaboos.

Tails Gets Trolled: the game

I'd pirate it to be honest.

i love this

A waifu game without weebshit

I wouldn't be a "waifu" game then, you'd have to call it something else.

Make consciousness transference technology that allows for time dilation (minute outside week inside sort of shit) and use it to create the ultimate escape fantasy, while also releasing my technology to the public to fund education programs that allow for extreme amounts of learning in small amounts of time.

There are, of course, horrible consequences for releasing this technology before it can be regulated, but when it all sorts out, life will generally be better or exactly the same but with better toys.

I'd just start making unauthorized sequels to beloved franchises, with the intent of making a worthy entry into dead series that the developers don't care about anymore.

When companies start trying to sue me for copyright infringement, I'll just bury them in legal red tape until they crumble, and hire all their good talent from under them.

or
or
or

Precure beat-em-up action game not musou or cross-over fightan.

Xenoverse but instead of dbz its NARUTO.
Because i want to make an edgy uchihia.

I'll call it the game where every girl doesn't have the same face and annoying high pitched voice

Virtua Fighter 6 with Quest Mode added back in and an Anniversary Mode based on Virtua Fighter 10th anniversary

Pretty much this, and no fucking multiplayer, because that shit is autism.

ninja gaiden 4 with itagaki directing

Can I quit my job and live off of the cash so I can spend more time making this game?

Make my white ethnostate and army and promote traditionalism, basically become white Israel without all the GRIDS and inbreeding. Oh and also ban video games.

see how long your ethnostate lasts when an entertainment medium is banned

I would ban the sale of video games, but pirating is a-ok.

I would create a game that seems like a utopia. And slowly you learn it's an SJW hellhole and people are disappearing for wrong think, you are massively disadvantaged because you're white, etc. And in the end you find out there's people who don't even believe in SJW stuff tricking everyone else into believing it so they can exploit it. Basically, you uncover your utopia is fake and full of shit.

The whole point of the game would be to uncover the entire conspiracy and bring it all down.

And after it's done, you free everyone but they all hate you and resent you, and you become the enemy of the world as it descends into chaos and you are forced to survive.

I imagine it'd play out like a mix of half-life and death note, where you're shooting and solving puzzles, but there's a larger meta game where you actions determine how the world reacts.

nice datamine thread, make this a game please

Or a multiplayer system in that your character as it progresses can spawn an NPC actor in other players games. Scripting based on your play style.

Few ideas

Original Idea

You're gonna go far, kid!

Buy all the IPs and companies, crash the industry and the economy with no survivors.

1. Remastered Fallout New Vegas with all cut/planned content added in. Think that one fan trailer but better I'm retarded how do I embed youtube vids ;_;

2. A new S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game with better gun physics, more foeshed out story, and overall bigger scope.

3. A dream game I've been thinking about for a while, think the bullet hell and animu design of 2hu, the artstyle, arsenal variety, and graphics of Nuclear Throne. And then throw in the best elements of Realm of the Mad God

Bunch of other ideas floating in my head too.

A videogame superhero who gets superpowers from videogames and is Vivian James's cousin.

The game itself is a metroidvania featuring multiple areas based off of various 80s videogames and has a combination of 80s pixels and a neon aesthetic in some stages.

Game is published on Nintendo Switch.

Third Person Open-World F-Zero Brawler/Racer

Also, buy a lot of weapons for my army reference.

pic related
Fuck Bethesda. Make Van Buren.

Kill yourself

Give it to valve

I've noticed this "multiplayer is bad" meme get pushed really hard on Holla Forums lately, what the fuck is going on? I understand there are some anti-social weeb autists here but this is starting to get ridiculous.

if it's not 1v1, it's highly likely trash and more or less "fun with friends" which doens't make the game good, it's your friends + yourself chemistry applied onto a situation that envelopes conflict that gets confused with quality of game and human interaction.

idk man, have you never played co-op CRPGs at a lan party?
Or mass scale 200-player reenactment battles in Mount & Blade?
I wouldn't have had nearly as much fun with souls games if not for the PVP and co-op functions and games like STALKER would be great to play with a friend in co-op.

Why not?

I blow the money on useless shit because there was no effort in my acquisition of it.
See kikestarters that got way more money than it was supposed to because libshits who made the site didn't think of forcing the people making shit there to deliver milestones or have the money refunded to supporters, because it's bad to judge, unless you're judging right-wing views.

What are you, gay?

Obviously I take it all for me and launder it with the facade of making a videogame. Maybe I even release one made on RPG maker

This

I don't use the money for anything because gaming is shit and move on with my life.

With unlimited funds? I would make a fantasy themed multiplayer everything simulator
And then a sci-fi one
And have dedicated servers and constant updates for both
I would unleash upon this world autism of an unfathomable power

Make graphic adventure games great again.
Including the slutty ones

I make a free tetris game for steam that has online VS mode, and first game mechanics.

Rather than replying with a meme I'll take the task seriously. First I would hire a small but dedicated team of competent programmers, talented artists and other roles (sound design, qa, etc) and create a small but hardworking indie studio. The first game we would create would be a space action/exploration game where you play as a young kid who gets transported to a different galaxy. You meet a weird and goofy race of aliens and go on a quest of exploration and fun, with a focus on the unknown of planets and wacky weapons like gravity guns. Because of the infinite budget we could have competent AI, good sound design, and hand crafted levels and enemy placement. With AAA polish but with an infinite budget we could release for a price of $20. I would suspect this would take 3 years after hiring is done.

Next our team would slowly expand with good hirings to enlarge our programming and artistic base without compromising vision or efficiency. Using experience gained from the first game we would create a singleplayer experience that is another "action-adventure" type game, but instead of space it is a medeival game where magic exists. The trick to the magic is that it actually breaks the game. A single firesword can burn down a village. There would be boss battles, dedicated levels that require usage of whatever magic item, and a "playground" of human villages where you can test out your magic items. Like for instance a magic shell that when you open it floods the entire area. Or a simple magic ring. There would be an optional political system in the human areas, a religous/prayer system, a respawn mechanic tied into the plot, and a focus on sharp level design. Again the price would be $20. Thr same projection on completion, maybe 4 years depending on how the first game is received.

Next, and finally, we would create a MMO to try and completely restart the genre. I have a description for it but this post is long enough.

A Tetris-clone while taking the rest of the money for myself.

I remember you from that other thread, and I've been wanting this game for decades. My first choice would be this.

My other choice would be a sort of RPG with survival elements, in which you play as a homeless guy trying to survive day to day. There would be a big emphasis on making friends with NPCs like cops, regular people, other hobos, gang members, depending on your play style. Otherwise, you could be the lone wolf type, having knowledge to plethora of makeshift items one can craft, and leveling up on a large variety of skills from combat to persuasion, to things like sewing, welding, carpentry. It'd be the definitive "you are homeless" simulator in which you can do whatever you want with it trying to be as realistic as possible.

In the end, the atmosphere would be the most immersive aspect, with your character falling asleep huddled around a campfire with 2 of your closest hobo friends, one of them playing guitar (that one stalker webm but with homeless guys under a bridge).

Hyper-realistic augmented-reality MMO about hunting down monsters and slaughtering them for their trophies.

Buy the rights of FF away from the eternal nip and make jrpgs great again.

Buy the rights and assets for prey 2 before zenimax killed it then hire human head and finish it up proper.
I wouldn't be happy about giving zenimax dosh but I would be about getting prey 2 as it was meant to be.

I burn it and let the world burn with it.

If being an edgelord isn't an option, then I assemble a team of all of the best programmers, artists and other peons in the world and create a game that is a perfect combination of:
>everything Spore should have been
>everything No Man's Sky was lied to have been

All of these things would be flawlessly integrated, have perfect performance on the potatoest of computers, and be designed to be so fun to every single person who laid eyes on it that they would play it like an obsession to the exclusion of eating, sleeping, working and bathing.
It would also do your taxes for you and homeschool your kids while you play.

We said unlimited money with no limits, so I dictate that the game will be utterly perfect in every respect from every possible perspective and in the opinions of everyone ever. Fuck it, I'll just hire God to make it for me, since "all of the money" includes His.

Burning the cash would do nothing to the economy though, they'd just print more. All you'd be doing is accelerating climate change.

I'd probably waste it all on pizza and beer

I don't want to derail this thread but

I could make 3D dwarf fortress with multiplayer and persistent world servers like in NWN1
I could also make a 3d sonic game with a chao garden, a level editor as complex as that of NWN1, and multiplayer that isn't boost to win and is actually good, or I could make a Dr. Robotnik RTS game
I could make a D&D 5e crpg(with pausing) that tries to perfectly emulate D&D 5e's game mechanics and has a level editor like NWN1's aurora toolset and PW servers; it'd also be advertised as an MMO in which YOU make the game world, and the game would have a level 40(not 30) cap
I could use to make a platforming game thats better than SM64 and has sequence breaking like in Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom, rather than how SM64 and to a lesser extent sunshine did it; it'd also have a level editor and local and LAN multiplayer
I could also make Kirby Airride 2 with a level editor and more stars, but no top ride unless theres a fuss about it, in which case i could include it as free DLC

now whats a genre thats garbage right now… hmm…
MOBAs suck, oh yeah
I could make a MOBA that actually doesn't suck, but also has characters from a pre-existing franchise that both doesn't repel people by making them feel embarrassed or ashamed to play it, but also has a very dedicated and "autistic" fanbase
whats a TV show that normalfags really, really love and isn't the simpsons or written by macfarlane?

His post was going to be the catalyst for this thread's derailment anyways. Watch shills come in talking about inflation and global warming.

Id just make a clone of rocket slime 3 with better multiplayer and more options for modifying your ship.

You live in California don't you?

the MOBA thing would be an attempt to ursurp LoL and all the other spinoffs
though I should probably make a TF2 clone instead thats better than TF2 and uses popular characters from some TV show normalfags love

maybe steven universe? nah too cancerous
not the simpsons, people dont really like that anymore
family guy is too unfunny
dr who? well, not enough americans have heard of it I guess

A game you can't physically stop playing, one game that you always lose. At this very second, you have lost it.

Actually a multiplayer fortress management simulator would be pretty awesome. Kind of like an MMORTS but if you focused it on your fortress.

A persistent universe space sim that's only set in a single solar system (so the game doesn't take a decade to make). The universe ended in a cataclysm and some advanced descendants of humanity managed to rip a section of spacetime away before everything stopped existing.
Now the entire universe is a single trinary solar system with a few planets of varying habitability. Each planet would be hand crafted to have varied environments, weather systems, and atmospheric simulation.
Gameplay would comprise of what Star Citizen is supposed to be, but not overly ambitious as to actually be possible to develop.

Climate change denial is a chink plot designed to keep the rest of the world from trying to throttle China's output.

Climate change denial is inherently anti-American because you're saying "China isn't doing anything wrong and, in fact, I would like more of my country to resemble the hellhole that is Beijing".

Overarching plot would be the looming depletion of resources, civil war, cult factions, and working towards finding a way to enter another universe.

R.I.P bread.

I more just hate it because people who live in a desert think that global warming is why it is so hot. Los Angeles is a desert, and it needs to bring in water just to function. It's not a Florida beach town, it's a desert. Stopping smog is for health reasons, not some global warming crap.

A new Metroid game with a procedurally generated galaxy map like in Star Control 2 and FTL complete with all new planets to explore and introduces new lore and characters into the series.

Make Super Kid Icarus uncancelled and have it take place during and after the Illiad into the polytheist exile in the AD era and introduces Egyptian, Sumerian, Thracian and Hawaiian gods into the series.

A Mario Allstars Remaster that actually gets Mario's SMB3 and World Powerups into other games; as well as the Magician Mario powerup.

A new Murasame Castle and Startropics 3.

Welcome to the brave new world that is fueled by reactionaries. Remember if you are on fire then the obvious solution is to drown yourself! :^)
Of course that's only really 8ch that has this problem. It's actually cozy to see the world slowly adopt civic nationalism though. Don't stop this momentum and we will get to see some real shit soon!

Though I am serious about buying the rights of Final Fantasy from SE. The worlds alone gives you plenty of room to make some real fun shit. Better than the 5th smash bros dissida game. The first one was alright but they are milking this shit like it's name was persona.

CIvic nationalim will fail unless there's something to unite under regardless of race.
I'm baffled how can there be countries that aren't ethnostates like Czech Republic, Poland, Israel, Either Korea, Japan or Hungary.
But what I find more disgusting is nations literally hiring niggers to shoot goals for them in sportsballs.

NO nation likes a commie. :^y

That's a valid point, provided there will be anti-communist diversity squads curbstomping leftists

Remember, Dorner and Zimmerman will shoot a nigger to protect their town and city. The will has always been there. No one likes undesirable people where they live, commie or otherwise.

I would make a Monopoly-GTA hybrid MMO with just one massive server where hundreds thousands of people could play at once.
People would get jobs to grind for money and buy shit, there would be even elections for leaders(these people would have powers to make new rules for the game), of course the people with most money would be the ones most likely to win. But there would be no pvp safe zones, so these people could be assasinated anytime.
People playing as criminals would be encourage to get organized.

The gameplay would be autistically realistic and dying would mean losing everything.

It wouldnt become a free for all shitfest because new gamers wouldnt get acess to guns very easily and the police force would always be massive.

There would events once in a while to stir shit up, like earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.

Pretty much would be a game about rpg faggots trying to be the Mayor top guy of the server by socializing and grinding and while other people would come up with ways to rob or terrorize them and not get killed.

The only Dr Who fans I've met were either the most autistic people I've come across, or SJWs praising the series for having female/gay/black/trans characters whose entire personality was that they were female/gay/black/trans.

Well, for one pollution doesn't automatically mean climate change. Obviously we shouldn't fuck with nature but with how much dishonesty there is, I don't believe the agenda they're pushing one bit.
Corporations keep peddling bullshit like "oh, you gotta recycle and buy our products so you can leave a smaller carbon footprint!". Meanwhile they're responsible for 98% of all pollution and don't show any signs of stopping. Even if the entire population started living economically, it wouldn't make any fucking difference. Go look up supertankers, those motherfuckers burn insane amounts of crude oil on just one trip.
Same thing with scientists who have been found out to exaggerate or straight up lie about climate change. If it is real, THEY'RE to blame for it, not the general population.

I can only imagine the garbage an old time dr. poo fan has to go through.

- Well congratulations! You've been given all the cash - ( sir ? ) - however you can only use it to develop a game, now that you have total freedom what's the next step of your master plan !?

Climate change is real, just look at Holla Forums. Every year summer gets hotter and hotter, and it never goes away. It is only a matter of time before this place is not fit for human habitation, and it is coming sooner than you think.

Ill make a thread about user's dream games and make those one by one.

Fuchur already made it.

Develop everyone's dream game simultaneously.

I actually want pic related done in a fully fleshed out RPG with choices that matter.

I embezzle. Fuck you.

Wow that sounds like garbage, kys

ultima online but prettier and with QoL additions

so like the game in that failed battlestar galactica spin-off? that would be neat

Mount and Blade type game, except with a much larger empahsis on being a single guy. You couldn't hire armies for yourself, but you would decide the fate of towns and cities by doing shit like walking into town and constructing buildings for them, and training people in professions. Or you could go in and poison the well. Stalk armies across the map and sneak into their camp and torch their supplies in the night and try and escape. You could go directly into fights and help out one side or another, like Mount and Blade as well, but each AI general would decide how exactly things would be going, you'd just try and contribute as best you can. Late game content would have you hiring armies out of a town and controlling them more in the style Total War, but the battles would be auto resolved unless your character was physically there. Maybe even set it in Roman times for maximum fun

A stealth labyrinth roguelike spy-fi, I can only hope..

HD remasters of Lego's pre-Traveller's Tales era titles.

If I honestly had all the time and money in the world, I would probably first start by continuing unfinished game series.
>Rebuild Troika into Neo Troika and get to fucking work on a new wod game, one that features gehenna and the wither. I'd be concerned it'd have petty leftist politics in it tho, considering how numale white wolf is.
>Give Shinji Mikami back fucking resident evil so I can see Leon and Ada fuck and not be weird monks that never have sex. I mean, they even fucking kissed in RE2, what the fuck happened?
Don't get me wrong, I do have a lotta game ideas, but I couldnt stand the idea of being able to revive old unfinished corpses and not taking it. Those devs deserve a chance to finish their work.

But you do that regardless of VR user.

Make the best version of this I possibly can.

Spiritual successor to Guild Wars: Prophecies. Exact same gameplay. PvP-oriented. Fantasy setting. PvP more integrated into the campaign. Recover as many of the original devs as possible and of course buy rights to GW itself, source code, and patented technologies off of NCSoft to make cloning GW's gameplay and infrastructure as smooth as possible.

I cannot see that being very good since the only defining feature is that the girls are huge. It just seems like a normal-ass fighting game where the stage is a relatively miniature city. I do not think you would need infinite money just to make what is essentially a M.U.G.E.N. stage.

It's not a 2D fighting game. It's 3D.

That changes anything how? still just seems like a normal-ass fighting game but the stage is a miniature city.

I always wanted to make an action rpg set in a pseudo slavic setting around 16th-18th century focused on nationalistic themes. You'd be able to influence certain national groups to stay within an empire or fight for independence. There's also the fact that a giant space object crashed into the continent and it's causing the reality to warp in on itself on most of the continent and it's spreading. It's my way of adding deserts, alien worlds and creatures, variety to a Europe-like setting. The main quest wouldn't be to stop it, it's unfixable. The space object is a metaphor for shitskins now that I think about it. My subconscious is fucking with me.
Also army/noblewoman/whatever waifus.
These couple of years living Yurostan made me hate the idea. Just smash EYE, Stalker, Witcher and Severance, and reduce the quality of all of those and remove voice acting. That's what I'd love to make.

I'll get shit for this but I loved Witcher and it's about 70% of what I wanted to make and it made me realize what an unoriginal hack I am. It actually kind of annoyed me when you started walking through other dimensions in the third one.

I'm not sure what else you're expecting. In your mind, what would make it suit the "giant" theme better?

Make pong with a twist and retire for life.

Digimon World Forever

Time to make Digimon GREAT AGAIN and debunk Pokémon.

Fully online, with a battle style like Worms.
Lore and plot despite being online, with big amounts of contents.

ALL OF THE DIGIMON available. And I mean all of them. Even Bun.

My dream…

For one I am expecting you to actually go into detail of what you are wanting to make. Secondly, I am expecting something actually worthy of spending infinite money on rather than something you could make right now. Thirdly, figure out ways to make being huge actually affect the gameplay rather than cities being no different from grass in yet another generic fighting game. Maybe make the fighters smaller so that the buildings can serve as cover and concealment, barriers to smash into/through, weapons to use against eachother, make protecting or destroying the city an objective. Take from other things in the giant genre and have some opponents that aren't giant girls, like giant robots or aliens, swarms of smaller opponents, or human military forces. Take some time to consider gameplay mechanics and how they tie together to make a good game.

make the cheapest game possible, a la mighty number 9, and keep the rest of the money, of course.

i miss TIE fighter so much that it hurts

I've never heard of this being in a fighting game. I don't see how that would make the game more interesting.

Yes, they could function this way.

This is something I'm looking into.

They do. In fact some characters have unique mechanics that tie into building destruction.

Yes, I was thinking of a PVE mode that had this sort of thing, but only if we got enough funding.

At its most basic form it is a normal fighting game that simply plays with the theme of being giant, but it has more stuff to it than you'd expect.

I was also thinking of doing a "kaiju breeding" sub-game where you can adopt kaiju and level them up to help you like pets.

Make a arcade checkpoint racer. Think Crazy Taxi as a actual racer.

My nigga.

I would put in a cheat code that lets you play as a TIE Crawler, but since you're in space it just barely putts around at glacial speed.

Uh… have you played fighting games before? That would never work in an arcade-style fighter.

In general, I get what you're saying, but I think you're picturing an almost entirely different game. This game isn't a third-person behind-the-back kind of deal. That video I posted above of Tech Romancer is more what I'm going for.

I would develop a game that would combine bullet hells and something similar to AfterBurner, with the option for cockpit view (or even mandatory).
When I'm referring to bullet hell, I'm looking forward to something in between Raiden easy and Nippon autism requirement difficult.

This but with porn/waifu mechanics. You could create a waifu like in 3D Custom maid 2 and she'd do shit for you .

I most certainly am thinking of an entirely different game, and I must say that if I were to be lured into playing your game based on the promise of giant girls fighting, I would be disappointed by how poorly the giant aspect was implemented, being effectively just a graphical skin over traditional 3D fighting game mechanics. Of course I also greatly dislike traditional fighting games in general now since the genre has become absolutely saturated with unoriginal games that barely do anything to change the formula. Meanwhile non-traditional fighting games have been doing all kinds of crazy shit over the years, from highly customized fighters and random world encounters to huge battlefields and squad command tactics.
I just think that if you are going in for giant combat, you should go all in. It is the thing that sets your idea apart from other games after all, take it and own it.

Well then my game's not for you, simple as that.

I'm not going to bother to make a fighting game to cater to someone who doesn't like fighting games. That's a surefire path to failure. Sorry.

In any case, it is going to have some similar content to what you talked about, but it's not going to be the focus. It's still mostly a pure fighter that plays around a lot with the theme of being giant in various ways. Destructible environments, buildings that can be used as weapons, different mechanics that tie into building destruction, possibly a PVE mode, that sort of thing.

develop the most huge cashcow ever, then use the mostly unlimited amount of money to hire the most competent devs and have them create the games i want to make for real

A fun, passionate little metroidvania with enjoyable and realistic gunplay about a bright, young autist lad who colonizes a dead, alien planet by endlessly cloning himself with their semi-functional ayylien copymachine cloning factories and mowing down aliens. I'll start off with the hero first out of laziness simplicity.

I'd also like to add that casual zed "fighting games" that focus on this kind of stuff generally don't last very long. Let's say it has all that kind of stuff to cater to non fighting game players (single player content, customizable fighters, RPG elements, etc.). Casual players like yourself will not be interested in playing the game competitively, so you'll play through the single player content, tinker around with the customization, get bored and go play something else, never to touch the game again. What you described may be good for short term players but focusing on that will not benefit me in the long term. As someone making g a competitive fighting game I have way more interest in making a game that will be played by fans for years, not just a one and done type of deal for casual players.

Ideally you could have both like Injustice does but that costs hell of money.

Saying I dislike them was probably not the right way to word it. I guess burnt-out or disappointed maybe? I mean, I have played and own a fair few traditional fighters over the last 25 years, last one I played being AquaPazza, and I was thinking of picking up Xrd at some point, but I certainly don't enjoy them as much as I used to. Now I am more into non-traditional cross-genre fighters that appeal to my childhood dreams of games becoming bigger, better, faster, and crazier, things like Musou, Armored Core, and various doujin games like Windom, suguri, and touhou (fairly traditional, but the card system is quite interesting).
At least you are very right about not making games for others who aren't into what you want to make, already ahead of the game with that. I will still hold out hope for someone to make a good giant combat game someday, and if you ever get around to making your game then I will probably play and enjoy it. Please say you are making it. I wouldn't have brought any of this up with you if I weren't interested in playing it

Since I actually have not contributed to the topic of the thread yet, I guess I will end with this. Idea one is a game where you play as a variety of slow giant robots fighting all manner of things in large destructible cities, with a focus on the controls being clunky and convoluted to perform a large number of amazing and powerful actions (Megas XLR simulator).
Idea two is simply a straight up EDF clone in a miniature toy setting, playing as an army man, anime figure, or robot model kit to fight australianized insects and critters, and tiny aliens and robots across various civilized locales, playrooms, kitchens, gardens, parks offices, and factories. The big finale would be a multi-mission assault of a giant robot (by human standards, so absolutely massive from a toy's perspective), where you fight all around outside and inside of it as you slowly make your way up to destroy its heart and end the invasion.

Yes, I am actually making it. This is the same user, just posting from my phone.

That piece I posted in my first post was actually a bit of concept art from my game. It's called GigaMaidens if you're interested. We have a deviantart page with a link to our discord server. GigaMaidens.deviantart.com

I don't know what kind of game I would make, except it would have ara and ara accessories.

Give them all the money and turn it into MMO model.
Not MMO but MMO model.
They release game as Warband 2.0 with some improvements. After that they keep adding new weapons, city models, better castles. Eventually start expanding map and add support for mods and new game modes. Like animations for gun weapons/ magic. Maybe options for campaign that takes place in multiplayer in real time.
Because we have all the money in the world they are expected to keep one standard of graphics all the time and write their code so all scripts and methods could be easily transfered to new modernized engine.
One would think making such engine and not selling it as Unity does is awful idea. I don't care I have all the money and I will make Butterlord last forever.

Make a game that'll never get released whilst giving myself a good salary.

Dorf Fort/Rimworld clone that also involves space travel and your ship is like its own base.

Do you mean the "persistent small server" type stuff like Rust/Dayz?

There's this indie game from a decade and a half ago that I really like. It's called Survival Crisis Z, and it can be called the first open world zombie survival game, but it's really more like STALKER, only made five years before STALKER, set in a lawless exclusion zone formed around a space where an anomalous event has fucked the fabric of reality in half (except that instead of it being that trying to fuck with humanity's collective consciousness has created a universe-destroying psionic maelstrom, it's that our universe is a false reality, as in Gnosticism, and there's a true reality beyond it that our spirits are supposed to have come from; the boundaries between our reality and the true reality beyond it have been shattered, except that the true reality beyond, as it turns out, really is not conducive to life as we know it), with the player being let loose to fight on the behalf of warring factions, claim territory, trade resources, or go hunting for secrets.

I'd really like to see a sequel to that game. Given a budget for it… the thing I'd want to really emphasise would be that the game should pose this in-depth representation of a world unravelling under an otherworldly force - think the sort of thing you'd see Zdislaw Beksinski paint, with these nightmarish visions of an impossible reality forcing themselves upon what might have once been our world - and of the human and alien forces behind or putting themselves in the way of that unravelling. I'm getting really ambitious here, much more so than the original game ever really aimed to be, but to start, the AI should be greatly expanded on: Humans should have ties to the outside world defined that then define their behaviour (they might be mercenaries; field scientists; undercover agents; simple opportunists); should be able to form into teams and factions, dynamically; should be able to build bases or destroy them; should be able to take on tasks and leave marks on the game world the same way the player can, and then the creatures of the spirit world should be able to have a similar amount of agency as well. What would be perfect would be for there to be a system set up where the game world would actually comprise any number of different dimensions between our world and the spirit world; creatures and people might phase in and out between dimensions, by interacting with anomalies on this plane or others, or by being able to shift themselves between realities, or by being led by commanders or mind controllers. Spirits might whisper in characters' ears; tempting them or tormenting them; seeking alien goals that involve little bits of our world being torn away. Powerful spirits might generate anomalies as they walk, shifting the landscape of the world around them as they traverse it the way blowouts shift anomalies around in STALKER. Factions would struggle to make sense of the alien topologies that result, and this is where the AI stuff really comes into play: Factions, human and alien, should be aiming equally to profiteer from each others' worlds - to colonize each others' worlds, in a sense - and the game should see each expanding across the dimensions, building bases across the dimensions and slowly turning each dimension into something unrecognizable from its starting point as they do so.

And then there'd be you in the middle of it. I don't know what exactly your goal would be in the game, but you'd be free to be a scavenger, trespasser, adventurer, loner, killer, explorer and robber, seeking fortune, salvation or, perhaps, godhood in the myriad dimensions between our world and the next.

bumping ideas thread

I literally said in next two paragraphs that I mean constant updates and expansions after release of the game.
I also literally said that multiplayer in it is" maybe".

Why people on this site refuse to read?

highly moddable virtual reality adventurefuck game featuring new and improved hands off onaholes

A western RPG set in the high middle ages in which you scheme, plot and assassinate other nobles to become a kings adviser so you can place a puppet on the throne and rule from behind the scenes. You'd have to manage your lands with food production, wars, bandits and plagues and taxes.

Super advanced university simulator where you could actually learn and earn a degree in the comfort of your own chair with VR capabilities and slutty classmates dlc

Watch this guys. I studied my whole life to do this.
The world just got screwy.

Don't the US have the free candidate system for diploma and degrees?

RPG set in lower parts of Europe and the Middle East, during the time of the crusades, show the reality of these, rather than the public school propaganda. A mixture between Mount and Blade and Elder Scrolls, with Witcher type camera and navigation. Allows faction joining and creation, as well as relations with full blown battles and sieges a la Mount and Blade. Allows for full exploration of the open world with fully populated, life like cities and countryside, a la elder scrolls.

Spanish Inquisition expansion pack where you play an El Cid kind of character. Also Battle of Tours expansion pack where you have to repellent an invading kebab army and unite the populace.

That is the thing it would be a real degree, getting achievements would be like passing tests etc. it would be real and you would have actual skill without sitting in some lecture hall.

Also no age limit and no entry requirements. Literally you can just do it or get humbled.

You posted that same sentence in the other thread, and fuck yes, you are right. Stone, to bronze, to iron to plasteel is the most boring path of progression. It's a monotone mess, that doesn't even focus on the individual scientific discoveries that ALLOWED different styles of construction. For example:
Look at pics related.
Pic one is a romanic church, built shortly after the (western) roman empire collapsed.
Pic two is a gothic church built only a couple hundred years after that.
What differences do you notice? There are two primary ones.
Glass and pointed arches.
Without getting into too much detail (it's literally just geometry and simple Newtonian physics), the invention of pointed arches with the spread of glass panes allowed buildings not only to become much higher, but also be flooded with light. This lead to the gothic era generally being known as the ending of the "dark" middle ages, ringing in a time of relative prosperity and cultural changes. It also lead to a challenging race between the different cathedrals as to which had the highest tower, which pushed science and the economy even further.
The change in technology meant a change in art and architecture, which meant a change in culture, which meant a change in the daily lives of the people, and a change of the country. THIS is how shit developed, not "press button to advance to next material". You don't need a new material, or even a particularly creative technology (it's just glass, which has been known for centuries, and a slightly more arched arch), but even these small changes can lead to massive changes in society and the world as a whole.

I take the money and run like most other kickstarter scammers.

I can think of no better way to spend that money.

this but with more TECHNOLOGY and a batshit insane story/plot, with additional artifacts and emission types, along with more types of anomalies.

Artificial Academy 3, with thousands of new dialog, organic sex options, customizable said sex options, threesomes, foursomes, and fivesomes, group orgies, custom fetish maker, mod management, more robust girl customization/making features, custom clothing, a large and seamless overworld, customizable reactions to your actions, and open source. Multiplayer would be added too, with great chat features and private chat features (for ERP), along with a post-game storymode depending on the many endings you got. Again, a good emphasis on modding would be placed, every part of the game could be modded. You could have seamless anal vore, farting, or any other degenerate scat fetish. Furries would rejoice, along with dinofuckers.

wew

a man can dream… a man can dream

How about one based on the actual book with ayylmaos and in the country it was originally set in rather than Russia?

Shoo shoo inafune.

A game for nu-puritans, a degeneracy friendly story, always online so i could force a very, very problematic update once the userbase is big enough: Tranny suicide, black "doctor" malpractice, feminists kidnapping then sold on a daech controlled slave market, gay guy finds god etc… I give those fucks what they crave then burn it all.

Or an AR/VR waifu simulator, a damn good one. Should trigger as well.

an open world super hero game with femboy shotas

Absolutely disgusting.

search your heart, you know you wish to fight crime as a cute little sissy boy ;)

Holy fuck Shad works quick.

Reported

Reported for what? Our dad taught me not to be ashamed of our shitposts.

when was this translated?

Create a magical money laundering scheme where I get autistic whales to shovel all their money into my hopes and dreams in exchange for jpegs.

for gay child porn

Lovecraftian adventure game with a protagonist who slowly spirals into insanity in real life as she is forced to delve ever deeper into a dream-state recreation of the sunken city of R'yleh, fighting off hordes of horrific and sometimes rapey creatures of the abyss.

Also, the game actively fucks with you in small, subtle ways. On a psychological level.

The Matrix. (universe sim)
Allow modding.
Allow user hosted servers, but Ban RP servers.

Timeshift 2

Finish shores of hazeron

3D shooter with mech elements
Zone of the Enders meets Starfox Assault meets MGS4

Would anyone be able to screencap the stuff in this thread? I think game concept screencaps like Pressure, Mall Planet and the Lovecraftian Souls game are really neat

New Duke Nukem game that's a big fuck you to SJWs in gaming.

I make a Bush war themed Turn-based strategy that has a similar feel to X-com.

I would create an FPS/RTS hybrid, where you can also create your own units and give them any loadout you want, as well as involving base building and giving players basic units from which they can derive their own variants.
Then I would also create a campaign for it with a story which captures elements of politics, war and etc.

Unrealistic scenario and unrealistic demands.

Ideas besides.
I would still release a reasonably sized base game, and then patches, updates, sequels over time instead of hitting all the stretch goals like the kickstarter games did. Doing whatever with a huge budget seems to invite poor project management and delays.