Sega games that aren't shit

Sonic is hot garbage and was never good, but sega has made fun games in the past. Which ones are your favorites?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=rview&goto=5029&th=1545#msg_5029
mediafire.com/file/2zlonkaca9rd3gv/SS - BIOS (USA).rar
theisozone.com/downloads/other-consoles/sega-saturn/panzer-dragoon-darkwater/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is now a SegaTendo thread.

Sega does what Ninten-DON'T

that's why I broke up with NIntendo, Sega is a kinky lil boi-slut

F-Zero GX.

What's with all these shit threads today? Are we being raided?

PSO was great.

It was pretty but gameplay wise it was boring as fuck. Give me panzer dragoon any day.

I just played on a Daytona USA Cabinet, so I can rightfully say your thread and your taste are absolute shit

back to ign with you, you supercuck

Football Manager 2008

Sonic

I love Shinobi and would love seeing a new entry. Whether it's a sequel to the 2D series or the PS2 3D one I'll take it.

How bad was Shinobi 3ds?

Pretty much all the AM2 and AM7 games.

Also Columns is underrated as FUCK.

Typing of the Dead and Typing of the Dead: Overkill are pretty fun. Or are we only counting Sega developed games and not Sega published games? IN which case, I can't say anything

What makes columns superior to tetris or puyo though? I'm not shit talking, I'm genuinely curious because the series has a diehard fanbase and there has to be some level of substance therein.

Reminder that Nintendo opted for a Rabbids crossover instead of Sonic.

Yakuza

Only 2,4, and Zero were actually good. Five is disqualified for being a PSN exclusive. I haven't played Six or the Japanese only titles.

He's right though

Sonic Mania

FUCK

(you)

JAMMIN!

Binary Domain is pretty good

Fuck off, Arin.

Tetris is babby-tier and chains in Columns are more complex than in Puyo.

sure, you should all play it too

mednafen here:
forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=rview&goto=5029&th=1545#msg_5029

US saturn bios here:
mediafire.com/file/2zlonkaca9rd3gv/SS - BIOS (USA).rar

Panzer Dragoon:
theisozone.com/downloads/other-consoles/sega-saturn/panzer-dragoon-darkwater/

Space channel 5. (Acquired taste)
Shenmue
Outrun 2 which has arcade port of original which is hardly on any console except Saturn I think
And pic related is really good.

Shining Force. Star Trek for Atari 2600. That's pretty much it.

There's no easy way to break this to you, user: Sonic sucks. All Sonics suck. Sonic 1, 2, 3, Spinball, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic CD, the Sonic Game Gear games… all suck. Mario has always been the better game series. I'll grant you that Sonic had the superior children's television show.

Journey of Dreams PC port NEVER EVER

As Kek would have it, I chanced upon a (homebrew?) game that is probably relevant to your interests. Columns for Super Nintendo. It has anime tits.

Haven't played it.

This>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other bullshit that Sega tried to pull

I live and die for Yakuza.

Meme opinions shoulda be an autoban.

I like Sega but this is clearly a dubs thread. Please go back to CuckGN. Check em

good to know you are the trol on the left with that weak-ass strawman

Bump

How can video games even compete?

I really want a new Shining Force, but I'm afraid that they might reboot it into a p2w mobile game like they've done in Breath of Fire.

There will never be another good Shining since Sega pissed off Camelot and they left to join Nintendon't.

And descended into the hell of mario sports spin offs. Did you know they wanted to try their own hand at a DK64 successor, but shiggy forbade them?

where my jsr niggas at

Sega's simulator arcade series had no right being that fun.

OP is hopelessly Aids infested

sega's arcade presence was the biggest force in gaming for like 15 years and pretty much was the standard everyone was held up to and the icon of who to "catch up" to once the technology became consumer level.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says: OutRun 2006 on a wheel in the comfort of your own home is a shitload of fun.

Checks out. Propeller Arena is one of the best unreleased games I've played.

aaaaAAAAAAAAAAA WHERE'S THE SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH

Shining as a whole is dead forever now that the new director is a faggot who made his own OC universe and when people told him the old games were perfectly fine, he got butthurt and won't make any more Shining games because apparently Westerners were just mocking him.

My esteemed gentleman of dark skin tone. You even posted best girl.

They should make a Wario World successor, and add Waluigi co-op.

Man, that blows. The last game made relating to it was a 2014 fighting game and I was surprised to find a lot of shonen anime guys and elves linstead of centaurs, dwarfs, and birdmen.

I have no issue with anime folk as I dig FE, but he turned Shining's unique universe into the most generic one possible. He should just make his own IP.