4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite sword in any video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evenin' folks.

Master sword or dragon tooth from deus ex.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

TWELVE MORE DAYS

Tired as all fuck and have to sleep for work. Glad this shit is almost over.

Work sucked tonight. Two more days until my day off. Gonna do some more pressure washing tomorrow.

Energy Sword in Halo: CE.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Raiden's vibroblade, with how easily it slices things.

Last Zelda game I played was OOT but what makes the Master Sword better than other swords, other than that you can time travel and create shitty alternate timelines with it? Dragon tooth all the way.

I like the design.

Night then.

If you're not asking based on lore strength then it's just personal preference.

shieeeeeeeeeeetttt

how many days till nip monica?

usually jus da buff from bein full health particularly in da first 3 games monica

Any plans for your day off fambalam?

4 got pix

Im not much of a lorefag. The master sword has a cool and iconic design that i like.

Meh. Housework. Yardwork. Hang with some m8s. Drink.

Work until you're dead. Then you can sleep.

This sword, this one. Right here.

Shit sucks yo.

Being a neet is almost as bad. Its so fucking boring once you run out of vidya and shit. Im actively working twords ending my neetdom.

i kno dat feel pep

Just gotta do this for another month. Then I can go to PAX.

Anyone else think it's time we let these threads die?

4 am never dies

How so fam, going into employment?

!

Morning
Ate a bit of weed cookie a couple hours ago, making work much less bullshit. I hate everything about this place

Longswords

Nah

At least there's money to be made.

college this winter hopefully. My plan is to act alpha and see if it works. Im also going to brush off any instances of being called "-ist" and seeing if women react. Maybe it'll work and i can make a change in the college, but who knows.

I broked one of these at work today and could get fired. Playing Neptunia re;birth helps with the despair.

Sounds nice hombre, anything particular you lookin' to find over there?

y even make money when da gubbmints always finna take it from ya! u savin up 4 sumn budy?

u in air force nigga?

naw

Sounds like you answered your own question faggot.

This. Weed smells really bad too.

They haven't announced too much yet. Hoping that Mario Odyssey will be there.

Usually does when done right. What're'ya lookin' to major in user?

ya'll cowards don't even smoke weed

Nein. That's a Navy/Marine bird.

What went wrong, did somebody died?

Welding and electricity. Looking to specialize in either small space welding or welding for airplanes since i live in a place with like 5 plane manufacurers near me.

Im a purist. I dont touch mind altering drugs.

I mean shit fam, cigars ain't cheap. Gotta get 'em somehow.

u a navy nigga?

das ryt

fam das how u realize how fucked ey thing is

Not in food form

My buddy is an airplane mechanic. Seems like working with planes would be a really cool joob

boeing depot level

i was performing a repair and instead of repairing it I broke it on accident

What's PAX like? Never knew much about it honestly. Is it fun?

I would rather have my head on straight and be depressed than be happy and a drone.

?

Only problem is there is a decent bit of competiton around here too. I want to garuntee a good job. I might just go with crawl space welding since my body is built for that. Long arms and short torso while being deathly underweight.

government contracted storage?

rather an unhappy man than a happy pig monica

beat is fire

u kno

Shit I hear those mother fuckers get paid pretty well, don't you only need 2 years to be certified and get hired?

This will be my 10th year straight. It's fun. Crowded and impossible to get tickets to, but fun. The shortest lines are for the indie shit, and a lot of it is actually pretty fun. Plus you can meet devs sometimes.

I like my sanity.

No I really don't. Are you baiting me into posting in the thread more so that it gets more replies? Even if I keep responding to you the thread will barely hit 100 posts and usually not even 20 users.

ye

Not while it was in the air hopefully. Have you fucked up before? Maybe they'll go easy on you.

I think so. My arms are like 2 and a half feet long, so im pretty quaified for it. Lanky as fuck. Im gonna talk to the counceler next week to see exactly what i need. I think im gonna take some math too, i did really bad on my math ged but still passed.

Oh hey, I think I remember you, weren't you here about a year ago?

shieeeeeeeeetttt i wanna console u fam but unless you're confident u followed everything u were reasonably supposed to do u myt b fugged monica

i always think mo ppl read one piece than do

Dunno. I post here pretty frequently.

Sounds like the opposite of here. Canada is in dire need of skilled trades in general. I'm thinking of looking for a plumbing or HVAC apprentanceship early next year since it's guaranteed employment

Welder's probably don't need to know much more than trigonometry tbh, so it shouldn't be too tough.Why welding though? Like building shit?

You do need to know how to read a blueprint and not fuck up.

I don't remember its name but there was a water sword at the end of Warrior Within. That was a good sword, I always liked it

This is a videogame board. Also your roleplaying is quite frankly pathetic.

it'd be rather difficult to perform a repair while it's flying, user, the part i circled in the pic was removed and in need of repair and now it needs another repair
the repair of the repair i fucked could cost upwards of $200,000 and hundreds of man hours and we're already 20,000 hours above budget

thankadoocious famalam, i take your consolation you withheld from me and cherish it mightily

Probably was, doubt there's many people here that have gone to PAX as often as the dude from last year. Anyway, hope you have fun while you're there man, seems to be a pretty cool place.

Bail. Get the fuck out before we build a northern wall. Come over here, get a trade and work for a better country that isnt trying to kill of its natives.

Garunteed work with high pay. I dont really have a passion for it, my passion is in blacksmithing, but i want a family providing job.

Nah, Ex-USAF. Worked on deez gorgeous machines before the SOG trashed them.

Just looks like arithmetic.

Once I have the capital for it I intend to

Ah, I meant that I hope the plane didn't crash because a part was fucked and now they're looking for people to fire. Honestly how bad could you have fucked up tbh, you didn't cut corners did you?

Pretty much all it is. I'm the asshole who gets to draw the blueprint of what needs to be done and work on at least 30% of what needs to be done as well.

You might need to bail in the next year to year and a half. I forsee the collapse happening real soon.

I got ripped a new one because of my shitty art skills and I don't feel totally assblasted for some reason.

Welding doesn't seem that far off from metalwork which doesn't seem that far off from blacksmithing, so probably still room for you to learn a few things for blacksmithing in your free time.

Blacksmithing is also fairly expensive i believe. If i wanted to do that i would need a house with a backyard i could do it in too.

Do the people who use your blueprints ever give you shit? Ever build anything neat?

nah i think the way it works is we get a beat up plane and tear it apart to do inspections and repair what needs to be repaired and years later the plane goes back to the fleet. And no I didn't cut corners, I fucked up while trying to play it safe and overdoing a procedure meant to keep me from fucking up.

Design-wise, I like Chaoseater and the Eternal Sword (by extension it's unfused form, the twin Flamberge and Vorpal Sword).

Name-wise? The Violator.

Was it some nigga from a drawthread giving you shit fam?

nigga I AM DMX tho

Na, it was me sperging out at someone else from tgchan, post was >>>Holla Forums10315160. I think I had it coming.

I remember reading you could jury rig that shit with one of those big steel barrels or something so if you got a friend with some land you could just let it sit there and probably just pay him a couple bucks for it.

The only relative around here that has a house doesnt have enough space for it. Im just gonna wait a few years and focus on school and woodworking.

You can't get in trouble for trying to be too safe can you?

Why bother? Anyway what's up m8, how's life?

Anyways, here's some unposted drawing.

Not bad, but not good either. Haven't been sleeping well again. Need to get around to seeing someone about that, but I've been too tired to make a call.

I bet if they did that nowadays there they'd get banned for using an outside hosting link for the upload.

The ass needs work. It feels like one big piece of flesh instead of 2 different lumps.

Holla Forums's always anal about everything, no point in getting worked up about it. Did your senpai in the thread end up noticing you?

I would if I tried to hide it, but I fessed up. i'm off to bed, haev a good one bro-skillet

That's the best way to go about it tbh, not like blacksmithing is just gonna disappear while you land a job and get some money together.

looks good to me

Going to bed. Night

With the carerr path im going down, im gonna have alot of money and nothing to want.

Not really unless we're rebuilding an entire rig from the rustbucket it is. Nothing like Sixteen hour days six days a week trying to make some crap work.
Unless you find mining and logging stuff interesting then sure.

das da dream monica

Reminds me of the Panty & Stocking artstyle

Not really, there's a good split.

Yeah, and he wasn't as abrasive.

Nostalgia's a bitch, sometimes it's better off not looking back tbh. Have you tried using caffeine/melatonin to try and regulate your sleep?

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

FF's Excaliber.

Deuces monica
Oh boy, John Wayne!

Its more that for years now I've pretty much required pills or medicine of some sort to really shut my brain off when I need to sleep. I think I've built up something of a tolerance for most of it at this point unfortunately.

Really need to give Final Fantasy more of a go sometime. How do the GBA and PSP versions of the first and second games compare?

You don't need the money now but down the line when you start looking for a house, you'll have the money for a really nice one and when you buy a car you can buy a pretty decent one. Plus mo' money mo' hobbies.

Nice, hopefully you guys can keep in touch then.

i heard da gba ones keep the systems in tact i believe but idk. i'd check gamefaqs on dat 1 tbh monica.

We got a UTox alright, mr. double dubs.

Livin' the dream huh?

Yeah maybe you should see a doctor in that case.

Go run around innawoods until you collapse.

No woods around where I live. Climate's not suited for it. I'd have to go north of the rim to find those.

That's Sir Triple dubs to you, pleb.

whoopies.

rip thread, dies faster and faster every night

Wonder if they had a higher body count with that nuke than during the Emu War.

From Dawn Of Sorrow, Claim Solaris, just because that big great sword, summons a bigger spiritual lady who has an even bigger great sword.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?!

Never run with sharp objects it's not safe user!

sleep snug, smug

Hey!
Hey guys!
I need advice and i need it quick!
It is now 730pm and i had a pizza for dinner and ive been drinking vodka and wine since 330pm. Should i get another pizza? This is a time sensitive question because pizza shops are going to close soon.

Yes

Ok, im calling now.

Alright, next question!
Movie suggestions?

Falling Down

Already seen it, but ill watch it again if no one has a suggestion.

Zelda lore has consistently cheapened the Master Sword since its introduction. There was a time when it was billed as the 'blade which makes evil retreat'. Now it's a sort of butterknife that just so happens to be the only thing that can 'seal' (and not even kill) Ganon.

I would like it if it were only used in ALTTP. That sword was good. The NPCs build it up as this legendary blade which can kill anything. And when you get it lives up to what they're saying about it. You can kill enemies in half as many hits. Also, when they kill the Priest, kidnap Zelda, it's on. You're going to use this sword to save Zelda and kill Agahnim for murdering the Priest in cold blood.
For real tho. Best Sword is Northern Regalia.