Sims 3 Modding

I finally got back into Sims 3 and I've decided to start modding it. What mods would you recommend the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1030804/e1d99a0be2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delete your game and get Sims 2.

B-but I can't. I'm a poorfag.

How the fuck did you get to this poor state?

Kinky world

I was young and foolish. I knew less than I do now about the wicked ways of the world.
One of the worst things of this world I'd ever seen was this.

Am I being b8'ed?

They were at that time, but now I have seen so much more.

Lolicon

Now I'm curious, is there any good mod besides kinky world and Master Control series?

Something like pic related, more or less.
I'm talking about the atmosphere, you see.

I'm going to need the sauce on that, reverse image searching yields nothing,

Saved it without knowing the source.
i liked the atmosphere, the tension, the thrill. What will happen next, will he be safe? One can only hope.

Nigger looks like a fag, he deserves what coming to him.

But i can't help but feel compassion towards this young lass, is he gonna make it or not? Don't get me wrong, i know a lot of people that just ain't gonna make it, hell, even i am not sure if i am gonna make it, even though I'm confident in my abilities and philosophy.
As if it were an allegory, i can picture myself in this young lad's situation, being in that precarious state, with the corpulent lady at the top being the government and her menacing breath being the taxes that i have to pay to stay afloat, and the hand caressing him being the only consolation and hope for me to keep on struggling, but you see, it's all an illusion, that hand as an ulterior motive and in the end it is going to slap me with the harshness that is life on this Earth.
I haven't been happy in more than a decade.

Where's the salsa, user.

any mods that allow incest? teen pregnancy? children can die? The Sims 3 turned out rather PG compared to #1.

KINKY WORLD AND NRAAS
>>>/hgg/95889

I skimmed the thread what can you do with it?

Yes.
Big breasts, but no big butts, although they might be mods and sliders for that. Biggest butt I've seen is pic related and it looks more like proportions at play.
Not in KW, but, again, there should be an standalone mod for that, probably a "naked outfit".
Not anymore, latest builds of KW have normal shota penises. They still can have vags, though
With the pets expansion, yes.
Not entirely sure. My best bet is no.

exhentai.org/g/1030804/e1d99a0be2/

Great, thanks for the reply. I'll have to take a look at it next time I get time off.

Someone in that thread was saying it took quite a few days to set everything up just right, is that about right? I haven't played since Sims 1

9/11 was not an inside job
Unlike The Sims 4

Also why do you people like the Seasons DLC?
It adds fuckall to the game

That was actually me and I didn't play since Sims 1 as well
For me most of the time was spent on downloading the game. You can just download a package with all the expansions and call it a day. Installing the expansions one by one can be a pain, see >>>/hgg/106293 but a full package should by-pass this seems most problems comes from updating with official EA servers and cracks.
Setting the mods is actually pretty straight forward, as easy as copy-pasting, but too much mods makes the game unstable.

Give it a try, user, the OP or second post in that thread should have a page to download the whole game. Good luck.

Winter is comfy as fuck And you can set kinky costume parties

Alright, downloading it now
Hopefully my shitty ISP (Rogers) doesn't bitch about me torrenting a game, they already bitched at me 3 times for muh IP piracy for downloading movies last year, so they're probably watching my traffic, fucking cunts

But how do you fix them the uglies?