just
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Exoskeleton
deathsnacks.com/wf/
warframe.market/
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Exalted_Blade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Warframe more like Boreframe.

Yes?

Enjoy wasting your time with an RNG loot system and repetitive gameplay. I rather of played a themepark MMO than spend almost 1k hours in this game.

Incoming best not-a-child anyways

Valkyr is top waif.

Checked

What's a good staff? I like the stances. Is bo prime any good? how much is it usually?

It's fine I guess? Depending on what exactly you wanna do with your melee there is a couple of different builds, but I find myself building different weapons with pretty much the same mods, so I guess choose the one that looks finest to you and then forma it to perfection.

cause those frames aren't having any fun

This is your threadly reminder that space lolis are a retcon, and that anyone who thought that warframes weren't suits before TSD came out was retarded.

*Good retcon that filtered autists and lorefaggots ruining the community out.

See me after class.

Opinion discarded.

Make me.

also here's a condensed version that doesn't link to DE's Youtube.

Equinox
Zenith
Azima
Zenistar
Final harbinger for ark n brunt/ silva n aegis prime
decon sleeked onto any sentient
ocean labs
trials
min guard rivet
Celestia Syandana when up in the effort to light it
loka
i want to fuck iron wake leader
never did
was always here
idk

every thing is viable aside from a very few exceptions that are completely overpower and things that do jack shit for dmg. tiering weapons and frames in this game is pointless. you an range things into usefulness but people will always find niches for everythings so tiering it becomes subjective based on experience in the game.

Tipedo for crit and bo prime for status if you manage to riven down impact proc chances.

Nothing wrong with retconning boring overused concept into something cool, unique and interesting.

There is literally nothing good about operators.
I hate every bit of operator content they include.

It could've been a lot better if the pieces of shit weren't completely fucking unlike-able. But no, DE had to go straight for the know-it-all edgy faggots.

What, hit a bit too close to home?

name 5 known games with symbiotic biosuits

Prototype, MVC, MGR, SC, BB.
Not counting fucking sequels and licensed toku games.

not him, and not that they are complete lists, but here are the TVTropes and Superpower Wiki listings of examples of "Bio-Armor" and "Organic Exoskeleton", respectively.
just as bad as buzzfeed, why are you even linking to this site? use allthetropes.orain.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BioArmor
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Exoskeleton
As you can see, they are relatively sparse.

Remind me why your hotpockets are triggered by tvtropes again?

steve already admit from taking influence from that

i have no idea what MVC, SC or BB stands for

Prototype is the character using his power to shapeshift to turn himself into his own armor
MvC (i assume you mean Marvel v Capcom) is a collection of other IPs, so if it's from Marvel then it doesn't count
I haven't played MGR but to my knowledge, all the chracters have cybernetic exoskeleton / cyborg enhancment combinations, which is an entierly different thing.
I assume you mean star craft, and I have no idea what you're talking about
I assume you mean bloodborne, in which case I don't know what armor your taking about.

BB means Blazblue but
Bitch please.

I find it peculiar that they did so, when they did already bother to add a morality bar and presumably could've thrown on a flavor dialogue system that would allow players to dictate their meaningless fluff dialogue through the cutscenes. IE, being an impetuous shit as it is now, being polite/naive, being full ow the edge, being a skeptical asshole/by-the-book man/poindexter. Even something that simple, a four-choice system that is technically less meaningful than the entirely derided one in Fallout 4, would've been a nice bit for quality of life and making operators less imposing on the player. I doubt that they're lacking for slush money to throw at their voice actors and staff 'actors,' so it's not an unrealistic idea.

If nothing else, there's the possibility that the Umbra/The Sacrifice update will potentially reveal (DE backpeddling to) the fact that Warframes DO contain living human beings inside them; just nerve stapled, cyberized, and perpetually enraged ones without a Tenno in the backseat. There was that bit of fluff about Warframes being unreliable murdermachines that existed pre-Tenno, so I've heard. 'For their life, yours' is pretty evocative of 'kill Space Kids for power and shiny black warframes.' But that's probably expecting a little too much of DE.

That's a humanoid thing made of viral nanomeatmachines, who admittedly can go full Guyver with the Armor power, but is otherwise just a mass of freaky tendrils and bone shards masquerading as a man.
A couple capeshit symbiote dudes. But not really gritty biosuits in a military context.
That's a cyborg with a faux-bodysuit outer coating. Which is absolutely neat on its own, but isn't what Warframe was/is doing. Even Armstrong doesn't count, because his nanomachine-generator heart is more wearing him than the other way around until he brings it to skin level.
Bolt and weld-on power armor isn't organic. Zerg infestation isn't a suit. Ghost bodysuits also aren't organic to the best of my knowledge, even if they are absurdly skintight, and don't involve gribbly meat with metal and composites slapped on as a top layer.
Becoming a psychic stargazing cauliflower monster is not a biosuit. Neither is becoming a kind of underwhelming werewolf with surrogate claws.
How many of these even exist that aren't shovelware?

In short, exactly how many games are there which involve biosuits worn by people for militaristic purposes in the faroff space future against horrible clones, psychotic space financier-corporatists, grey goo undead monsters and gilded brainjacked versions of the former, plus grey goo turned self-adaptive Terminators on the side, and don't pull a fast one by deciding to have space teens piloting the things as puppets implied halfway through and then revealed out of the blue after some teasing during spooky loading screens? Because that's the point of dispute, here. Symbiotes and biosuits aren't particularly tired, having a modest slice of pop culture in capeshit and some tokukatsu but otherwise not enjoying too much popularity.

Are you having brain problems, outlander?

It's pretty obvious that he's asking for original games that include the concept. Marvel vs Capcom is just a collection of things from other sources, so either it was in a Capcom game and you should just say the name of that game, it was from Marvel so it's actually from a comic book, or it was an OC created for the game's campaign.

I mean fuck Sam, that uses bio armor. But if he doesn't count for some retarded reason there is also Armstrong.

Oh please dear god let me sacrifice the operator to Satan

Who's the biggest of warframes? Atlas or Rhino?

Rhino is as tall as Ex, and Ex is Rebecca-tall

That's just a bodysuit with/covering modest cybernetic components, it's not living meat worn over other living meat.

I'm going to go with the middle option to reconcile the Operator with the warframe wearer, assuming there is one. I spent too much time fiddling with the character creator to make it look like a semi-non-potato to throw it (and Zenurik energy regen) for a slight increase in base statistics over regular frames that might not even be better than the one from Prime frames.

sam wears a normal robotic exoskeleton and armstrong does not wear any armor at all; his body is made of nanomachines that can harden at will, which is neither symbiotic nor exoarmor.

they could literally offer me a mk-1 braton I would still kill the twat.
They could make me pay platinum and i'd still do it.

As much as I hope that is the case that would require actually making a meaningful choice for equipment and gameplay and with MUH MASTERY fags running the game, having to permenantly choose one type of equipment (Umbra) over another (Tenno) will never happen.

Fuck of with your own definitions of what is bio armor and what isn't then.
Guyver is also isn't fucking bio armor, since after regeneration scene "Sho" is just a part of the thing, thus nobody wears nothing after that and it's just shapeshifting killing machine with memories of a dead person.
You're just salty over space kids, deal with it nerds.

I've always wanted to enjoy Warthunder but I can't find a frame that pleases me aesthetically.

if you are willing to spend a little money, then look through every frame, it's primed version, and all of their alternative helmets and skins on the wiki.
I assume you know you can change the warframes colors. Color pallets also cost money.
And capes can work wonders. Most of them also cost money.
I say "cost money" but you never actually have to pay for something if your willing to sell things to other people.

So yeah, thanks for pointing out that you are moving goal posts.

Some deluxe skins make frames unrecognizable, so look into them too. And yes you can grind shit and then sell it for premium currency, so you don't need to spend real money for dress up.

I don't think I've ever been so angsty that I yelled at Tenshin to stop treating me as a kid because he wasn't willing to leak classified information to me.

The morality that Warframe started to present starting from the Second Dream is fucking disgusting.
Initially, we were Space Ninjas, awakening from cryosleep and then just doing mass murder in the Lotus' name. Not exactly the image of upstanding morals, but hey, you're a ninja and you got bills to pay or something I guess.
Then the retcon into Space Kids happened, suddenly the Lotus is trying to act as a mother figure, trying to protect the Tenno from "the truth". Afraid it would hurt them if they knew they were remote-controlling Warframes, afraid they would know the moon was still around. She tries to protect the Space Kids from inconvenient truths while at the very same time sending them out to slaughter Corpus and Grineer for obtaining a tad bit too much military power for her liking. It doesn't matter that Tyl Regor was researching gene repair for the purpose of making the Grineer literally less retarded, it gives military power ergo the Lotus sends you to murder him.
The Space Kids, being aware of being Space Kids, then suddenly decide to start mouthing off as if they have any foothold on morality. "So, the Corpus is just a cult, worshipping Greed", says the hypocritical Space Kid that then sprints around the level murdering Corpus, simply to capture and interrogate a target. He doesn't know what information the target has, Lotus just told him he has some "critical information". That alone is enough to end the lives of hundreds of Corpus.
War Within comes around, Space Kid starts shouting they're not a kid, performs some more murder and then somehow by deciding you let the Queen live, you have the moral high-ground? By emptying a little vial of Kuva, we suddenly become a better person?

If Lotus' had any morality what-so-ever, we would be working to actually stop the war, not try to sabotage both sides. The fucking Sentients are coming, the Infestation is still going around fucking shit up.

The real injustice is that the space kiddos aren't cute. They're too realistic and western. You can't masterbate to them. They'd be cool if it wasn't for that.

Almost assuredly not. But you'll probably get to choose between Umbrafag morality (kill space teens for freedom) or Tenno morality (don't kill space teens, compromise with them in order to not go nuclear) and get Umbra frames (past a new grind barrier, of course) regardless of your choice. Just like choosing to destroy, keep or drink the Kuva blood-oil funk doesn't mean anything except for as of yet pointless morality points.

It needs to be a suit of living organic material, which may or may not be covered by inert material organic or inorganic like chitin, metal or plastic composite, which is worn by a living person and partially grafts itself to or otherwise interfaces with them on various levels, possibly to the point of a merged nervous system. Also, a biosuit eating its operator remains a biosuit until the suit becomes irreversibly merged with said operator- which is to say, you can't kill the meatbag inside and put someone else inside the suit after- and will regardless have been a biosuit up to that point, and is not distinct just because it ceased to be one, it is merely a once-biosuit. Warframes fit within the class of biosuits by being horrible technocyte synthmeat covered with metal, rubber and plastic-like materials, or in some cases partially or completely uncovered. Suits made of non-organic nanomachines that act like liquid metal ala the T-1000 Terminator don't fit within the strictest definition but fill a similar role and fall into the larger class of wearable symbiotes.

Sam does not fit because he is not wearing a biological suit. It's just an exoskeleton with sopisticated, miniaturized enough machinery that it's more or less a bodysuit. None of the Starcraft suits fit because none of them are biological or suits. Marvel vs Capcom and BlazBlue don't count because the characters with biosuits are ancilliary to the fact that the former is a licensed property and the latter has a dude or two in a suit that isn't centric to the whole concept. Prototype comes close, because the Armor power is literally Guyvermode, but it's not actually a suit, it's an extension of the horrible viral mass 'Alex's' body.

I will repeat; how many games are there that involve spacefuture military maybe-cyborg ninjas wearing living nanomeatsuits hopped up on noneuclidean space magic going on triple-digit murder sprees with funky bullet hoses and vibroswords?

To be fair, the Grineer are degenerating genocidal clones who exist solely to beat on metal and kill things that they feel an instinctual averse hatred to (read: any non-Grineer who aren't totally subordinated, and also those ones too sometimes) and also to rub the Elder Queen's weird caterpillar nubs I guess, outside those clones that fail to be sufficiently brainwashed at birth and indoctrinated after to have nothing resembling moral qualms or morality for that matter outside (dubious, considering Grineer political backbiting) obedience and instead decide to blow shit up, while the Corpus are psychotic golden calf cultists who are simultaneously ancaps and military corporatists that literally do not care about anything other than profit outside of a few dissident straight-laced capitalists who are fine with only slowly modifying the horrible status quo. And also clones in the case of crewmen, if I'm not mistaken.

That doesn't mean the Lotus isn't either really morally questionable if you happen to question her motives or else really flat if you don't, mind. The entire system basically consists of podunk postapoc space colonists getting bullied by the major two powers and the Infested, but you don't really protect them in particular, just out of convenience and/or syndicate choice. The problem with the war is that it can't be stopped, only hamstringed so that there's no disadvantageous winner who'll potentially try to exterminate the Tenno with full attention and/or rest on their laurels only to get stomped by the Sentients when they get blindsided while outside of total war mobilization, and so that the Tenno might have the resources thanks to all their murderhoboing to repeat their miracle victory in the first war. That said, given the choice to go rogue from the Lotus while ignoring any other hypothetical opposition faction and remain entirely independent, I'd absolutely take it if only to have a new mission broker and stop having to hear fucking Rebecca's awful monotone. I hate it, it's just so damn mediocre.

Never given them one red cent, and will continue not to. Unless taking up their server bandwith & bloating playercount by a grand total of 1 is supporting.

I support them exactly because of that.
Removing autistic fucks like warbros or revxdev quickly and efficiently is something other devs should learn from DE.
Whenever plat discount pop ups in daily tributes I make sure to buy at least some of it, knowing that I contribute to Steve's road to greatness.

Wew. That explains why every single deluxe frost I meet wears one of those huge capes.

Try posting on their forums, someone might actually to bother reading all that.

was gonna take the bait until you mentioned Steve, 7/10 good try but no cigar

Here's your (you)

Oh and btw
I'm totally buying Hydroid prime access pack, he looks dope as fuck, much better than shitty normal version.

I cow support quite a bunch of games actually, WF is just one of many.

Not all of us are neets.

top goy

The people who drool in awe and thank me for supporting the game when I run around with my Goy Prime aren't as much as a goy as you.

I'm hoping I can wait until the next big update.

Must have struck a nerve.

Check out nidus gameplay.

Is that a fuckin boredwalk burgers joke in my fuckin Holla Forums?

This is pathetic. You really are the goodest goy.

Nigger just press Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.

Why would you not count those?

The Warframes themselves still exist as their own entities anyway. It doesn't bother me. Space kids just let you sympathize more, let you feel more connected by customizing, and give an answer to how frames work a little more over just being living pieces of magic space armor. Which they still are but are also piloted by the space kids.

Could you even count it unless it's Shin or Amazon(s)?

If Shin counts then so do J and ZO. Amazon(s) goes without saying.

Because first user's point was that there are very little games with bio armors in them. Which isn't true even if you don't count toku games.
If you do count them however, then we might as well consider bio armor be a lot more popular thing in video games that, I dunno, body-sized great swords.

So i just started this game and i like it so far. But i wonder, does this game get any harder later on?
Right now it's no challenge. It's far too easy.

Would any Marvel game with Venom count as including bio armor? Then there's Dark Sector, obviously.

It doesn't. The only difficulty in this game is farming all the gear/frames to cheese the "hard" content. You either breeze through it or get insta-niggered, there's not really an inbetween.
The base gameplay is what you get for all of it.

It's one of those games where you're supposed to entertain yourself, for better or for worse.
Trying to solo sorties without any focus, high-tier weapons or frames can be pretty fucking hard.
But using outright broken setups will make game into barely a cut-scene.
It's up to you.

Isn't it basically guyver, except it looks completely different?

Yes it will, some planets later tha game
will start vomiting enemies by the hundreds
some that will one-hit you if you are not careful,
forcing you to regrind your warframe and weapons with Forma in order to make any form of damage.

Venom is a slime based symbiote that envelops the body and changes it's structure. Offering protection, power, and other abilities. I think it counts. All bio armor can be boiled down to "like Guyver".

Well guyver is kinda slime too, that forms hard armor after it accomodates to the host.
Or some shit.
I mean venom is specifically similar to how guyver works I think, they both are slimey in their original form, and they both base their abilities on the host. I don't remember if guyver turns host violent though or has any self-conscience though.

Only when the control unit is forcibly removed from the host.

i keked
i expected it, tbh. Why can't they just leave the whole rpg level system out of games?

Im kinda tired of this shit. Always having to limit myself so i have some challenge going on.

I also only play solo currently or with a friend on the headset. Every player i've encountered has the urge to be as much autistic as possible. They tend to run around and shoot like a madman. Ffs, let me stealth some enemies and scan some god damn plant over there, you fucking niggers

How else are they going to sucker money from idiots if they can't keep shitting out powercreep items?
The whole game is a carrot on a stick, none of the things you do lead anywhere. You just bumble from planet to planet to grind materials to build weapons/frames so you can use them to grind more materials.

So like venom?

Well shit nigger welcome back to video games.
There are no hard games, until you gimp yourself.
Wanna dwarf fortress be hard? Don't read wiki.
Wanna CS be hard? Don't use good mouse.
Wanna dark souls be hard? Play with dual shields only.
Wanna warframe be hard? Use mk-1 gear only.
Don't wanna gimp yourself? Stop playing video games.
Seriously.

Venom is always slime based.

good shit.

Neither Eddie nor Flash Thompson devolve into a squishy parasite when the symbiote is removed from them.

And they are also different colors and Venom doesn't have plasma canon in his tits.
Fucking autismos.

Pre-nerf Saryn
Zarr
Klustar
Jat Kittang
Stances are useless
Anything other than Carrier Prime is useless
Old Void
Old Key Survival
We don't have scarves in this game yet.
Doesn't matter
Corrupt Vor
I remembered what a good game felt like
Because a friend wanted help, and rather than listen to me tell him why it's pointless, he pestered me for a solid week
I'm here to tell you all that warframe is shit. Don't play it.

You wear down your 4 key yet?

You mean shit was even more broken?

I can never choose just one :(
Inaros/Chroma/Volt.p
Dex Sybaris/Supra
augmented furis/Mara detron
Destreza/Endura/Lesion
Vulpine mask/grim fury
Smeeta/Diriga
Grineer Sealab/earth
Survival/capture
????kiteer???
tennogen stuff, fuck if anyone knows the names offhand
Steel meridian/Red veil
Vor/Kiteer
friends stopped playing
who needs friends when i have space kitties?

how does it feel to kill yourself constantly?

What's the difficulty with armor section?
All frames have 4 armor slots in the attachments category, that while purely cosmetic, add great deal to visual customization.
Some frames also have additional attachment slots like Valkyr or Nekros.

you can blame mynki for that
you can blame mynki for any reason why the deluxe skins look iffy but not too much since he got fired about half a year ago.

that open back shit would could have been fixed on DE's part by giving him a new syandana but nah just make literally nothing fit on his back.

She was pre-nerf ash tier, and just sat around spamming 4 all day while everything got vaporized.

Reminds me of someone.

i think the term "attachments" or "cosmetics" would be better

I'm not seeing the resemblance

I only started up the game once, then read a lot about it on these threads and figured it wasn't worth it
Sexy frames

Now answer this. Which one is the sexiest?

I can't decide and don't know most of their names.

Booooo

Please stop it with this "warframes are still their own entity" meme, there's literally evidence for it that can't early be explained by something that isn't headcanon

Rhino

Have the devs admitted they designed the frames for sex appeal or are they afraid of shit taste journalists judging them?

I will try remembering their names someday.

Are you in the wrong thread? Neither of those are here.

Are you one of the perpetuators of "DE is evil" meme?

haven't touched the game since TSD, is it worth comming back to?

It's the same. If you're looking for more of the same then it's there. There are a few new quests and more unstructured content as well.

Gotta point out that there is a lot of new cosmetics since then, deluxe skins, scarves all that shit.

are the new frames fun? The priest one looks cool

I only played nidus, and he's powerful as fuck, as if they specifically designed him for endless missions.
Looks badass too.
Harrow I didn't get yet.

anyone goyed out for the new grineer blade whip? how good is it?

How are they based?

Off the top of my head.

How much of it can actually be earned through playing long enough and not from having to spend hours trying to get some fucker to give you platinum for some prime trash?

Well there are plenty of guides of how to get platinum through different means.
If you're lucky you can get reasonable chunck relatively fast.
I did one random fissure mission and got nova prime something. I didn't want nova so I went to see how much that part goes for on warframe.market and it was 100+ plat.
So I undercut a bit and sold it for 100, and then bought entire fucking Nekros Prime set right there with that amount.

If you're not lucky, then something like syndicate mods and prime junk can get you a slow but steady amount of platinum instead.
I mean if you grind for a specific thing and just don't get it, you still getting something else instead. So instead of being frustrated look what can you get out of your earnings and spend that on the shit you actually want.

Some people fail to realize that you can trade platinum back and forth without spending a cent.

all except octavia, she's gay. Harrow is good fun and is breddy gud, nidus is fun, but kinda simple and overpowered.

user, you sound like a tool. I haven't play in years and even i know about the universal vacuum and rigged Ivara augment shit, not to mention the recent data miner scandal and the 3 million losers

the what?

I keep using my carrier with that vacuum mod, that is now universal and am not noticing any differences. Was the range nerfed? If so then by not much.
And since you can use it with other sentinels, why it is a bad thing? Or was nerf really that big? I still suck in everything in sight.

I'm not aware of this, probably because I don't play ivara. Please tell me about it or link somewhere unbiased.

Yes, cancerous shit I was mentioning.

DE put up a pol for the new Ivara mod, everyone voted for the mod that allows Ivara's arrows to teleport her, instead DE picked the mod that Increases the crit chance whit navigator

Something about a voice actress say something along the lines of "We've got 26 million lo- users playing our game now". Slip of the tongue from nervousness or some kind of Freudian slip?

user, the dataminer didn't break any rules, he just posted drop chances in the wiki but someone else leaked Umbra and DE just assumed it was him

And the vacuum was nerfed from 12m to 6m, DE immidietly fixed that because even the jewtubers were complaining, and even after that people still want vacuum in the dogs and cats, sentinels are still overpowered in terms of utility

Oh I guess that's because you already can cheese the game with her and do 10+ hours survival/interception runs, so giving here another op ability would make no sense?
Then again putting up the poll was meaningless to begin with.

That was unfortunate and then she apologized and even wore loser t-shirt. Also Rebecca actually plays this shit, unlike most of the devs.

Not gonna lie, I would really want to have vacuum on my cat, so I can finally mature it and promote from being ship furniture.

These are not points in DE's favor nor do they excuse disregarding the poll.

So you want them to nerf her first so some vocal minority would get even more asshurt spreading lies about DE's villainy?
They just shouldn't have made the poll to begin with.

That is my exact point. They thought it was not only a good idea to have a poll, but then include that mod as a candidate, then have the nerve to bitch out when it gets selected.

Be careful user, you are starting to sound like the WF forums

I don't post on their forums, but I actually surprised just how much bitching they allow in there, I would expect most of that shit being instadeleted on sight.

Asshurt CM/Broframe/Asuro fag detected. Don't forget you will never have a clan hall filled with gold statues.
Pottery.

Rigged polls aren't "keeping in touch" with anyone.
All devs advertise. Try harder.
Your fabrications do not qualify as proof.
I.e. posting on reddit
You've outright lied, do you think nobody here has even played the game, faggot?
Of course updates are free, it's the only way they can bring players back for a bit before player count drops off again.
Are they paying you, or do you do it for free?
Why would there be? They're not Japs, that's normal for western devs.
Accidental basic design competency means they are based?
Get free work out of the community, which they then charge for.

You shill badly, consider killing yourself.

dump warframe/warbros folder

Back to reddit, kiddo.

Sheeeeiiiiit… okay. I've never pruned the folder, there may be duplicates.

Fun fact: -HHH included the minus sign in his name because the game demanded at least four characters minimum.

He also ground for two days straight on more than one occasion.

What the fuck are some of these file names

Fun fact: Warbros continues to exist in Warframe and beyond, because most members are too autistic to go anywhere else.

I swear I had more R34 in this folder.

Some images, although relevant, will not be posted. Mainly Swaggermeistress, Mongo's dick, etc.

Loki. I started with Loki, I'll die with Loki.
Sadly, I did not ever get prime.

Tonkor stronk
Or at least it was.

I can't remember the name of it, but there's a really nice explosive pistol that absolutely shreds everything. Sadly, it's also damaging to you, and it does a lot of damage.

Melee is for shits.

Never bothered with stances.

I didn't even know there were companions. Unless you're talking them flying drones, in which case, dethcube is my little buddy.

The fuck's a tileset.

I like them o2 survival missions where you kill a bunch of guys for the oxygen.

What, like armor mods or flashy appearance shit? I don't bother with no flashy appearance bits.

Scarfs are for faggots.

Cephalon Suda is my waifu.

Depends on what specifically you mean by NPC. Characters? Hard to say, really, most of them are rather samey. Enemies? I love the corpus guys.

I quit because it's a fairly grindy game and I didn't have very good connection at the time when the clan was huge. I quit before that because I didn't have a clan at all, mind you, and solo only goes so far before it's an autistic grindfest.
Still, once the lot died out, there wasn't much a point in hanging around. Can't do any grinding of value on your own. On the plus side, that shit let me find out I was actually somehow really good at the game. Routinely on the top of my team despite default loki with shit mods on most my gear, and suicide gun for my main weapon most those fights.
To be fair, might be more to do with that suicide gun has an autistically huge destructive power. If I found the right position, I was something of an artillery piece.

I returned briefly several years ago because we had a thread like this one where we got a clan together that actually did shit and got big.

Because the art and stuff touch at my heart. Also, because I long for the day of moa porn.

Fukken saved, I don't have those.

What clan were you in, user?

Shiet, man, I post them pretty much every thread.

Thank god for filter function.

I don't come on Holla Forums often enough to realise, I guess.

I've never hated fun, what's it like?

Also it's just tumblr-tier fan art, so much for muh warbros I guess.
sage for double post

Yeah, no, I kind of figured given the massive autistic dump of trash-tier reddit memes with no hope of discussion or attempt at providing anything resembling quality posts.

Sage negated.

"I-It's reddit!"
Actually it's mostly shit posted on the general from back when there was considerable interest and hype for the game (no that you would know, I realise).
But feel free to provide some of this "quality posting" yourself.

The fuck's the point in trying to make any discussion when you're just going to burry everything in a wall of shitty 9gag-tier memes?

It's not too late, you might be able to see a doctor for your condition.

First it was reddit memes, now it's 9gag; but a weak dodge on you ignoring the OC that was posted on the general back in the day. Hey - try something like "damn summerfags" to distract from your own bitching and lack of images on an imageboard.

Anyone who doesn't want an imagedump has already filtered.

Did I already post the map? Shit.

95% folder contents posted, that's a wrap. As a bonus, here's what happens when you have too many opinions on DE's forum.
Shills BTFO forever.
Warbros #1.

Look, filter the faggot already.
Warbros were 4chan/reddit cross posters who only cared about petty fame and memes.
They were literally selling clan membership for plat.
It was pure cancer, and their complete removal was the best decision DE could make at the time, or ever, really.
Don't give him any more (you)s.

Unsubstantiated claims: the movie: the videogame: the reality TV show. In actuality, Warbros was a clan comprised of hermaphroditic moon-niggers who invented ebaumsworld. Take my word for it.
There's still a Warbros clan playing Warframe. Do you even play this game?

Thanks for the dump, I miss the days when the tenno just felt like asshole mercs that went about successfully fighting a guerilla war against two mega factions inadvertently, just for the fun of it.

It haad been stated already that since all frames use the same humanoid grid for the sake of fitting any animation in any frame, that they are all roughly the same hight, with differences in hight being due to helmets.
So yeah, they are all manlets

Speculation from previous thread:

Y-you too. The older lore seemed to suggest that the Tenno were the nightmarish warmachines of a depraved and powerful group or race. With their masters out of the picture and no allegiance to existing factions, they could cause trouble as they saw fit.
Plus, it was nice to be playing as someone/something that was a greedy mercenary, not the designated hero.

Valkyr seems fruitcake-y for lore considerations. Was Salad V just that stupid that he couldn't work it out, or…?

Atlas would like a word with you.

Try again.

Which one is better?

They're both shit, that second one is complete trash too so I'm not even sure why you'd consider it.

I'm not the one that said they're all manlets. Read the comment chain you illiterate shit.

I suspected you might say this.

This one isn't bad right?
I guess I'll grind for more kuva before trying to reroll it.
I like the damage speed bonus.

Took by that excal was short. And on a devstream they revealed that they were all roughly the same height, hence calling them manlets.
Only then, looking for a height chart found , was surprised check filename

SAD

Bumpan before I go to sleep.
>run quest with (((FOUNDER)))

You need to do defection to get the systems.
Defection is worse than Archwing IMO, especially in pub games.
He's pretty neat once you get past that, he's basically a better Trinity with more combat potential.

Also, Veiled Rivens that you get from Sortie missions are pretty much a guaranteed ~100 plat.

Veiled? Maybe a shotgun riven.

As someone who has stopped a long time ago, is the game worth playing now?

probably not. There's new stuff to grind and that's about it.

Do you want to grind endlessly for a week or two, burn out, and then stop playing for a year before reinstalling just to see if DE has changed anything?

For those of you who have quit and are perusing the thread to see what's new, I am glad to inform you of one thing that hasn't changed: Mouthy slowfags. This guy's profile even screams cancer.

That's what I'm considering.

What a relief.

Why do people bother with chat? Aside from an ocasional attempt at a joke, I barelly use it anyway

Well as long as you don't spend any money you could get some hours of enjoyment I guess.

It's really a game where ya gotta find your own fun, make some friends, or just naturally enjoy the slaughtering of xenos.

If being a dick to people is a mark of a skilled player, then I'd rather be considered shitter as well.

This would've been funny if he was whining, but you were just arbitrarily being a dick.

I'd rather a mouthy slowfag than a mouthy (((founder)))

They all use the sem exact skeletal rig, at the same exact scale, etc.

They are all effectively 5'8" + a hat/heels.

Not that it matters at all, considering basically everything is completely out of scale. Just look at how fuckhuge swole some of the corpus folks are. Merchants my ass, those guys don't just lift, they're roiding it up.

Zephyr's thighs tho.

my nigga

Holy fuck why did nobody tell me about the goddamn Shotguns. These are great. Fantastic sound design ,feedback is really nice, it's just an all-round good experience.
What's a good, mobile frame to pair with this? Was thinking Saryn.

Loki is fast and mobile, and with invis you can get up nice and close and fuck them up with a shotgun. Plus decoy will get the heat off you in a hurry. I haven't played in over a year though, so maybe everything is completely different.
Way back when, the HEK used to be an absolute beast. It could out damage and out range a sniper rifle (though IIRC there was only one proper sniper rifle in the game at that point and the devs removed it altogether at some point).

Did you try all of them? Some handle pretty different from others.
As for mobile frame - try volt or zephyr, as they rely on weapons more than others. Volt actually have weapon-enhancing abilities too.

Because it looks like a generic male frame. I thought it to be one, before reading description or something. If anything it looks manlier than volt or that fucking gay ass faggot.

So far I've been using the Strun. I'll give the HEK a go.

Try sobek and tigris as well. Both are fucking amazing.
I don't think I remember having much trouble with getting any of them too.

I can see people who liked it initially hating it now, but it's the vice versa for me. I absolutely love current cuhrayzee power rangers warfarme.

Best way to obtain Nitain?

you what?

Alerts.

You don't actually expect people to type out that retarded word they came up with for it? After 4 years I still struggle with it.

Syandanna.
It's not that hard.

shit, I've been reading them as Syndana this whole time

What is this, a picture for fairy frames?

I cringe every time I see that fucking word.

R I V E N M O D S
I
V
E
N

M
O
D
S

I got excalibur, frost prime, rhino and oberon. My only prime weapon is paris prime. What should I work on next?

Something you like the looks of. Really.
Even the shittiest-tier gear can be used for "end-game" lol with enough forma and good mods.
Ultimately you're supposed to get and max EVERYTHING to max our your account's MR, so might as well start with something pleasant.

One fucking job.

I got this.

ember prime with a range/efficiency/power build and ignis combination. i forma'd my ignis so many times its a complete beast that hits through walls and barricades.

i turn on world on fire, spam the ability that makes them vulnerable to fire… and use the ignis on anyone that doesnt die immediately.

(ignis' best combination with this build is fire+corrosive)

the panic effect this causes leaves you nearly invincible. the light frame makes it so you have to keep moving so it doesnt get boring. cover makes you invincible without hampering your ability to attack.

its pretty much the only build i use other than nova since they nerfed my tonkor.

If you end up using the hek, make sure to run the Scattered Justice mod on it somewhere. It makes the gun deal so much more damage, and heal you as well.

Also get the Tigris Prime if you get to MR13. You can run all four dual stat element mods on it to turn it up to 100% status before multishot, which means that every single pellet you fire will inflict a status condition. With corrosive, that means instantly shredding all enemy armor in one shot. Which means you usually delete them.

Isn't ember prime vaulted? Do you want new player to grind what 300 plat just to buy her from some shlomo?

didnt they nerf it like they did the boar prime and it can only reach like 98.5 or some shit like that?

i thought they brought her back. i mean, if he cant get prime anymore he can just get regular ember. prime isnt that much better. just compensate with better mods, she can still be really good.

Fair enough.

Though I gotta say recommending new players top tier/broken gear out of the game is not very good, since all broken shit gets nerfed, and then person spoiled by it has trouble adapting to playing the game normally.
Even if tigris prime wasn't nerfed yet, it will be eventually, and we all know it.

Sage for doublepost.

most op equipment has a high MR requirement though. this should be enough to keep it fair for both new and old players. make some guns that require MR20 instead of nerfing everything.

they shouldnt have broken the tonkor. or the boar prime, they should have just raised its MR requirement. when they nerf stuff it makes me feel like they took an item back from me.

I disagree.
Even getting to a MR16 takes so much fucking time and shit you don't want it's stupid.
Entire gear-based MR system is just not very good.

i mean as a way of locking out OP equipment to new players instead of nerfing it. getting OP stuff at the begining spoils you and allows you to advance too far too fast. but nerfing OP stuff when youre MR20 and trying to find fun things to do just kind of sucks for those players.

Well you found your fun stuff, you had fun with it, move on to something else.
Because when person just uses tonkor for everything for one year, and then drops it after one little nerf, he obviously just cheeses shit, and not having any real fucking fun.
I believe that all weapons should be more or less on the same tier outright and just have different utility or gimmicks to them. Instead we have 5 op guns and 999 trash "mastery fodder" guns, that might as well not exist.

fuck you the tonkor was fun as fuck. so satisfying to use vauban to group a big mess of garbage mobs and launch a nuke into the epicenter of chaos.

using a variety of non-op weapons is only viable in lower level missions. which is boring for someone thats played this game long enough. playing high level matches and going 30-60 minutes in a survival match using OP gear and pushing the boundaries is the only kind of end-game fun if youre not just farming for the next trinket.

my point is that people with high MR play different from people with low MR. and the way high MR people play requires OP guns because the enemies become OP. nerfing those guns only stands to limit this type of play.

Really nigger?

pls no

I actually came back to the game about a week ago, made myself a Loki and Boltor Prime, no idea what choose as a secondary weapon though so just leveling up any shit I can craft, really want to craft Nidus and Inaros but Inaros urn requirement doesn't seem to count for some reason

hikou prime is still my favorite because its silent and i can use it if i ever accidentally join a stealth mission or need the "unalerted enemies" task.

sonicor with blast damage is fun. flamethrower wristwatch is fun, brakk is pretty fun if you like shotguns.

send help

It Atlas good? He is easily the coolest looking guy.

hes good but boring.

I need help breaking my nekros habit and having fun for once.

I feel like I'm losing money and loot if I play any other frame.

He doesn't have a head and has a poncho made of bacon strips.

rate my aimbot

*tips fedora*

look up a "army of the damned" build. or an invincible desc build.

vacuum is the only assistant worth keeping. everything else is useless by comparison.

smeeta redcrits are golden with peacemaker and happen quite often

fashionframe/10

Would 35$ buy me an account with Saryn Prime on it?

Did someone say, "Fashionframe?"

I want to be with my waifu so badly.

I just realized that all of the frames of which I've customized the appearance are red and black and maybe white.

You are probably edgy

Uncreative.

That much will get you enough plat to just buy saryn prime.

You can't buy Saryn Prime for what I know. I had to buy the blueprints.

Yes, now craft the parts from said blueprints.

Retards like you are why DE still hasn't crashed.
You can get plat off of other players by selling them junk, then buy the parts off of another player. You don't need to, AND SHOULDN'T spend a single cent on this game.

I'll never understand why people try to help those who can't help themselves.

Yes but nitain

Of course he is, did you see those fucking jaggies?

deathsnax. no excuses for spending money on those degenerates.
deathsnacks.com/wf/
Use this to find trades.
warframe.market/

Now promise me that you won't breed and we'll be even.

Yeah, get some. She isn't even the most nitain hungry, how much do you need? 5? 10? You can do that pretty easy.

M8's, I understand giving someone direction, but if they were born lost then leave them to the wolves.
Let this guy give his cash to a scammer and let Social Darwinism run its course.
I guess that I am edgy.
It's a shame that I never got Ash prime

I adamantly refuse to give anyone a reason to spend money on this trashfire.

can I get explanation for all this hate?

alright lads, i get it, i'll grind the nitain
i'm 1/6 at the moment
please no more bully

A mixture of incompetent developers, years of lying and shitty tactics to get dumb players to spend money on this game. There's nothing all that deep about it: Digital Extremes is a shit development team and don't deserve to milk yet another whale. They make TF2's 10-dollar hats and weapons seem decent by comparison.

6/10

To be fair, unlike tf2, warframe's artstyle for the most part remains untainted.
Just don't talk about that one skin.

You sure? We have a fucking fairy wing syandana. It's pretty fucking tainted.

Listen bud, I'm waiting on my own Saryn Prime to finish being put together. It took a few days worth of casual playing to gather the nitain I needed. That lack of patience, that need to get shit done NOW, is what scammers feed off of. Starve them.

The number of dog-shit cosmetics is in the single digits.

You're right, I shouldn't think with my dick.

Which one? The various steam workshop skins, the mynki frames in general, the shitty christmas skins, the godawful Nova skin? You're going to have to be specific on which terrible design choice I'm supposed to ignore here.

Double. None of the armor look good, as well as those gaudy capes.

So…typical mmo devs? Fair enough

No, atypical MMO devs. Unless you're talking about Korean grindfests. If I'm not mistaken, DE is owned by the Chinese now. PWE, I think.

Yeah, I was talking about the Nova Skin.
Warframe's art style was always weird so I wouldn't call all of the capes gaudy except for the few that talk the weird art-style and exaggerate it to comical levels.
I need to leave and do normalfag things now.

Go back to reddit.

Don't mind if I do.

It's to keep the thread from bumping back in case there's a lull in replies. How new are you?

Needs more color with.

Fuck off Cham.

That's cool

The front and sides of the torso are actually two different colors, but for some reason it all looks blended and bland in a screenshot.
Will try more colors.

You think they're suits?

Someone should make a webm of that so that when they inevitably delete it there's still a copy somewhere

R8 & H8

Now it's cool.

but user, those are porta leg plates

Shid, I get the names mixed up.

I didn't even realize why the colors "just werked" until now.

I'm gonna need suggestions on how to get some platinum trades. No one is biting anything I offer. Got handfuls of prime parts and mods people seem to want. But no one is even attempting to chat to trade. Is there a trick to this that I'm not getting?

Put the WTB filter on trade chat, and offer to people when they ask for it. Far fewer people go for sell offers than for buy offers. Also what are you trying to sell? Almost nobody buys individual prime parts unless it's the rarest piece.

Google warframe.market
Forget about trade chat.

I just started playing tonight with some buddies and I can find myself spending way to much time in here. I really love fast paced games like these.

consider turning that chest armor piece a metalic silver or something, to really capture that zedd look.

Why would you sage a 300+ posts thread?

didn't notice post count. only saged to post a small comment.

get the halikar and throw it at a sentient, before it hits the sentient, go potato kid mode. when the halikar returns, you now have a sentient weapon equipped.

forgot to clarify, you may have to do this with the dual weld melee+secondary weapon mechanic.

you may wanna get on it then, I'm only telling about this sleek because reddit blabbed about it just now. they can be handy for a quick summary +pics of devstream content.

I should probably use a chest piece more suited to the task, like this one.

I'm not even playing WF right now, since big update for PSO2 happened.
I'll be happy with just a bunch of webms showing how frame can use sentient weapon.

There is that one good goy prime armor that was sold with Volt prime access, keep an eye on that.

I can't play right now, but if some autist could get to testing for a rough outline on the sentient weapons stats, that would be very nice.

the weapon will be named braton in the hud, it will have a charge trigger, and a melee attack that depends on what attack you last used with the halikar. the halikar may also work on the stalker, not sure about shadow stalker though.

and the sentient weapon's melee strikes take mods into account I think?

try and get a spin attack as the sentient weapon's melee attack to see if you can get maiming strike/slide attack crit rivens to activate on your E melee spam.

EP5 is out? What's the grind like for getting the new class?

You need 3 different type (strike, range and tech) classes at level 75.

I've tried the market for a few days now too. No luck either.

Like I said, bunch of those yellow mods people seem to want, blueprints, and some already built parts.

Just put your orders on sale and forget about them. Eventually somebody will buy your stuff.
Sometimes it takes weeks to sell 40 plat item, but it sells. Better than fuck around trade chat.

Oh and you can't sell warframe built parts, only blueprints.
If you built a prime frame part by mistake and don't want to keep it, you can sell it for ducats on relays.
You can only sell frame blueprints to people.

But for prime weapons, you can sell both blue prints and solid parts, since you didn't built them in the first place, it's easy to mix up at first.

Guess I have no choice. I'll put up what I can and just check back periodically.

Does exalibur's exalted blade take into account your base melee weapon damage? Or is the only important thing mods?

Only mods. You could go in with a fresh skana and it would have the same value as a nikana prime…if they both had the same polarities for some reason. I mean being able to shove more shit in will help but you get the point.

Stuff like attack speed, life leech and so on is taken into account.

Thanks.

What about the straight up melee damage bonus mods?

>only mods are taken into account
>what about melee damage bonus mods?

Nigga ya never know with the devs. Just gotta have my bases covered.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Exalted_Blade

wew

picture looks like it was drawn and colored by a 12 year old.

Anyone wants to trade some Unveild Pistol Riven Mods for Melee Riven Mods?

Pic Super EV build

Speaking of ponchos, if mesa deluxe/prime doesn't have a poncho as an exclusive cosmetic I'm gonna flip my shit