How come Injustice 2 got better reviews than Tekken 7?

How come Injustice 2 got better reviews than Tekken 7?

Injustice 2:

Tekken 7:

The fact that Injustice 2 got better reviews proves that game critics are paid off.

no one cares about fighting games

Better story mode. T7 is a better fighting game but it's story mode fucking sucks diarrhea out of a hairy asshole. Game journos will only play a story mode on easy to review a game remember.

we've known for the last like 15 fucking years that reviews are a god damn joke why is this surprising?

Reviewers don't play fighting games, they never have. Why get upset about it unless you're just looking for something to be bootyblasted about?

they also don't have any reviewers that like fighting games on anything more than a casual level so you always get a shitty line like 'the game is easy to pick up and play but dedicated players will learn about the deeper intricacies of the system :^)" which is a way to say "i don't know how this game works but tournament people play it"

here's your reply

Well theres the problem OP.
More recogniseble brand for normalfags to pick up on.

im sure it's not a bad game but just fanservice-y kinda shit
like that jojo ps3 game

Say that to the thousands who attend at EVO.

ItsJustAss 2 is just an edgelord game. It mistakes being dark for the sake of being dark as gravity. Its like a Zack Snyder movie. Whereas Tekken 7's story was goofy, but it had heart.

You say that like it had much competition. It barely surpasses Tekken 6 and Tag 2 was better.
Tell that to Gigas and Lucky Chloe, they're so bad there is no fucking point of them being there
Bruh casuals fucking love tekken, Casuals are the reason why it's the best selling fighting game franchise and why Tekken 3 is the best selling fighting game of all time if you consider brawl not a fighting game
C'mon son, if it's one thing that everyone can agree on is that the story was complete fucking trash even by fighting game standards.
You ignoring the season pass they begged people to buy since "it would pay for the balance patches/updates"? You forgetting that they gutted the a lot of costumes that were in the arcade release before launch just to add as an excuse for the season pass; ignoring that all the previous tekken games included all the costumes the arcade had at the time of release.
No he's fucking not, he's a god damn hack that gets pissy when people tell him to fix his games and when people calling him out for going back on his word. He's also one of the man reason why Soul Calibur budget gets horrendously cut.

Tekken 7 is better than Injustice 2, but it's nothing to suck a dick over. The only reason why Tekken 7 gets a free pass from anyone is because it's the only major 3D fighter left

Doesn't Injustice have clear ass shots? I thought that kind of shit was the SJW kryptonite, or so I've been told by weeaboos.

Thousands of what?

Tekken is possibly the most casual shit to ever exist.

Tekken is the by far the superior fighting game but Injustice 2 has a ton more content for casual players, they've got like 7000 different character interactions.

Injustice fans are comic book fans so they dont care if the game is balanced or has great gameplay as long as they can play dress ups with their favorite super heroes.

As much as I agree that Tekken is pretty casual, it's not the most casual shit. That title belongs to Fantasy Strike.

You answered your own question

Dedicated hardcore and competitive fighting game players.

Apart from , let's not forget:

Game journos have an anti-japanese agenda

i don't know if its an agenda or they can simply get away with it because most japanese publishers don't feed american journos advertisement money. So when some jap game comes out that they can use to virtue signal no one will stop them from doing it. Same reason they still give any big name AAA western title rave reviews despite any racy elements they might have.

Injustice 2:

Tekken 7:

here's your answer OP

How does injustice pander to the sjw? I've not looked into it. Mkx was a shitfest with its pointless gay stuff.

Because the character customization is lacking compared to T6.

Because Injustice 2 is easier to play.

Take a guess

Stronk womyn characters like Canary and Wonder Woman for one. Like Canary I know has some SJW 'need no man' dialogue.

Should've been longer, cut out the reporter narration, shouldn't have retconned Heihachi to be some sort of good guy, and should've done anything interesting or worthwhile with the character episodes. Still fun but damn it can be so much more.

you answered your own question OP