How are you finding it?

dubs

Yare yare
Check em m8

You're a gay
Check em

yeah here's my review of it

WE

What's the point of having a WW1 theme if you put present day crap in it?

WUZ

LOOK FANS OF OURS, WE'RE GOING BACK IN TIME JUST LIKE THOSE WWII GAMES YOU LOVED
Fuck everything about this game, fuck DICE, fuck EA, fuck this industry.

Half Life 2/Allied Assault mods and games by nobodies were better than this fucking garbage.
They have semi auto rifles in this for fucks sake, the marketing on it was dubstep, esports and niggers.
God be fucking merficul, what did I do to deserve this?
Mass market killed this fucking hobby

Campaign was awesome except the last one where they cock tease that you're going to get to play as Lawrence of fucking Arabia, and then swap her out for some random lady you don't give a shit about

Multiplayer is awesome but your ability to win is literally how many medics your team has as they're the only reason you win fights

Trash game, COD is better

Why live? Everything about that game decent except for the godawful maps.

Its a reskinned Battleshit 4 with no helis and Battlefronts visuals but now with gameplay that doesn't fit the setting and SJW pandering.
Kill yourself

*was decent

CoD hasn't been good since World at War.
Fuckoff underage

World at War was shit. You are probably one of those gay "muh zombies!" niggers

next we're gonna have a us civil war fps with

shit like this was the death of FPSs.

zombies is great, end your life.

Its tells the story of who the true Germans were

fight for arabs to chimp out and the british jewish mandate of palestine.

what a cause I can get behind.

no thanks

I don't play niggers

Jews were the biggest force in slave trading, why wouldn't they support its continuation?

Pure coincidence.

The campaign was great, double so in 4 coop, the multiplayer is cancer and Zombies was also a great gimmick that should have been an one time thing.

Kill yourself, Black Cocks and 2 were fucking garbage with no atmosphere, pacing or care for the setting.
Nothing but soulless 6 hour trash attached to a shitty multiplayer fellated by a bunch of normalfags.

Dont worry, fam.

WE WUZ SOLDIERS N' SHIEEEEEEEEEET NIGGUH DATS RITE WE WON WW1 N' WW2

forgot to sage. Mods please fix

dubs

loser

They should make a game on real nigger warfare.

NIGGER field 1

WAR VETRNZ

Its just a modern BF game with ww1 skin on it.
No trench warfare, bolt actions are underused.
Everyone has automatic weapons.
Campaign is also MUH EVIL GERMANS.
The war had no good or bad sides.
I wish they could have made it like that.
Instead it is just a cliche EVIL GERMANS GET KILLED BY GOOD ALLIES.
In reality all nations participating could have been blamed for the war.

A 7.62-like game in Africa would be great.

A 4% tax on tea is insane? Fucking fat freeloaders.

they did

Who cares about the fall of vidya when we still have anime.

theres way less stuff and gunplay feels WAY worse than BF4.

Wow this is the best looking game to come out in a long time. Too bad you'd be forced to make clans just to be able to play it the way it's intended, instead of dealing with fucking retarded kids all the time.

What is the actual difference between Black Ops 2 and the rest of them?
Black Ops 2 is literally Black Ops 1 which is literally Modern Warfare 2 which is literally Modern Warfare. It's all the same shit.
Why do people say shit like this? They are the same fucking game.

>>>/suicide/

True another game like Far Cry 2 would be great, with blood diamonds, retarded Voodoo cults, (less aids) malaria, Aids, black on black genocide and all of that in a beautiful scenery. Too bad that that will never happen because "muh evil white man who ruined everything". Also that would be a game where a black protagonist would actually make sense and wouldn't be forced.

FarCry 2 was garbage

Reminder to report corporate shills

I wouldn't know I've never played it but it's the only shooter set in Africa I know of, also it depicts Africa quite well. But thanks for your constructive contribution anyways.

CoD campaigns excepted the one from Ghosts are always less cancerous than the multiplayer.

CoD multiplayer turned into shit when they introduced the killstreak system.
CoD 1/United Offensive is still the best.

Fair enough, its still a poorly designed rushed repetitive turd with some good novel ideas.

CoD4 multi was novel and the mas well done with custom maps and gamemodes many of which removed killstreaks.
UO sure, never got into the multiplayer for the first game or CoD2 unlike Allied Assault.