Vidya Dash, free PC game

PC platformer/shooter inspired by classic arcade games, free to play. features Vivian James, Gondola, user.

vidyadash.com/

Pass

People like you disgust me so much.

Also to the OP, Avast is detecting an infection on it of some sort. Can't download it.

How? Because I don't want to play a game whose only gimmick is using memes, where the creator could have sold the game on its merits other then its free and has memes?

avast thinks every website it doesn't recognize is a virus

Nah, because you're a raging homosexual who sage-posts in threads he doesn't like to whine about games he doesn't care about.
No-fun-allowed jews are the worst kind.

Its a meme game. But go ahead, tell me how great the game is beyond the generic "Climb, shoot, kill, collect, customize" in the link.

Why should I bother telling a jew how fun the game is when he's never going to play it? More importantly, if you've already made up your mind, why are you still in this thread, sage-downboating the types of games you don't like?
Maybe its because you're a faggot?

best to avoid it, you'll be even more mad when you die over and over because you're a scrub

And yet I bet you're the same kind of nigger to cry murder when someone says Holla Forums doesn't like video games.

Thanks for the thread, I now have all the evidence I need to know that anyone who doesn't support GamerGate is a shit-stirring autist.

how much are they paying you guys? You're not doing it for free right?

Jesus fuck, that whole thing reeked of "so quirky nurd! xD".

I'm not sure what to say about the creator after looking at that. He does seem a bit faggoty.

You're playing a dangerous game, OP

When will indie niggers realize games have evolved past this?

nooooonononononoNONONONONONO
NO

I remember this one, didn't expected it to go this far. Also what's up with all the butthurt in this thread?

press start on your gamepad, retard

I would be legitimately fucking mad if that happens.

Going to be brutally honest.
I don't like the sprite art.
Particularly Vivian's legs.
I know it is supposed to be sweat pants.

There is 8-bit and there is 16-bit, pick one.
Pics related.

The game looks like it wants to be IWBTG but pandering to "Chan culture" the way no game ever should.
Try again.

See, this is the kind of post people should be making instead of full assburguer rage and no contribution to the thread

We'll stop shitposting once you stop making shit games, how about that

eh, i think it's fun

Game is neat

This thread locked?

Fuck you mods.

Can you mirror it at a different site so I can try it without avast being jewish?