The last thread is autosaging so I'm posting it again so I can smug at all of you who said I was wrong

The last thread is autosaging so I'm posting it again so I can smug at all of you who said I was wrong.
Nintendo is literally locking galleries, sound test, and hard mode behind overpriced toys in the Metroid 2 remake
nintendo.co.uk/News/2017/July/See-what-the-new-Samus-Aran-and-Metroid-amiibo-can-do-in-Metroid-Samus-Returns--1246282.html
archive.is/x6Ew7
All of you who were white knighting for Nintendo and saying "Oh it means you unlock it early if you buy the amiibo" can suck my cock. Don't play the Metroid 2 remake. Play AM2R instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bOxD9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have played AM2R, I will also play return.

Archive of the first thread. Let us laugh.

archive.is/bOxD9

Making your own NFC cards is easy as piss. Nintendo a Jew, but there are simple workarounds

OP at his tricks again. Well done.

That really isn't the point at all.

*teleports behind u*
*outsmugs*

OH HOH HOH HOH

Two things:
< The figures are only $15 if you pre-order them. Don't be such a poorfag.

Aren't the figures like $10-$15 a pop? That's not overpriced if you consider what you're getting out of the deal, which is a mediocre-to-decent figurine that does stuff if you slap it against a console's screen. I haven't found anything yet myself that says those're exclusive to the amiibo anyhow, and even if they did Nintendo of America's lied out their asshole about amiibo exclusivity before; they claimed UFO was amiibo-only with Planet Robobot for instance. Plus the Fusion mode isn't exactly a new thing, Metroid Prime had the Fusion suit available for a playthrough if you connected Fusion to it through a link-cable, and this was fucking 2002.

Jesus Christ, OP, I can understand being autistic about hating amiibos but you don't have to flat-out lie to justify it. Nevermind that what mentions is true, amiibo are in and of themselves piss-easy to replicate or clone.

Its not about US user, we're savvy and know better

Normalfags don't, will continue to eat shit, because its all they know, and games get worse and we get the leftovers

HAHAHAHA holy fuck, right below your post there's one dude saying exactly that.

Please for the love of god tell me you forgot to type a :^) in there somewhere, or you meant to use the ::^): flag but were too lazy to hit the post options button.

fucking end your life

Wow, it didn't take long for that to happen

We already knew that. Only the same few faggots refused to see the truth. Oh well, I am down for another smug thread and to laugh if those retards come back.

You can also fit it in your asshole.
How much does a metroid dildo go for?
Great bargain

Reported for hoax.

So is there any actual proof this stuff is amiibo exclusive or is this just another "Holla Forums regresses to the mental capacity of Reddit because they have an irrational hateboner for Nintendo" episode?

$10-$15 isn't bad when otherwise you have to hunt around for a much pricier figurine, though you'd also be getting a much much nicer one. The whole point of them is they're normalfag-friendly figurines that also happens to do simple stuff or unlocks stuff early when you tap it against the screen, so for $10-$15 you get your money's worth. Otherwise I don't really give a shit about amiibo, what they do isn't worth the price-tag and if I wanted something to display I'd probably go for the pricier but better option so I didn't have an abortion floating around in a cabinet like that one Marth amiibo, or have to contend with autists like that one who bought every Rosalina amiibo trying to deprive everyone else of a character he hates.

user, it's time to stop

Guess you missed the previous thread. Read the OP you fucking idiot.

It doesn't unlock stuff early. You need to beat the game then use it to unlock whatever. Ready to stop defending crap?

I guess scared him off.

I seriously hope you have a CFW 3DS if you're going to play Samus Returns.

Nintendo's UK website says so but Nintendo's also lied about amiibo exclusivity.

No I was aware you're not OP, but after rereading things I did realize I'm retarded in a different direction and thought your screencap was a refutation and the sage-guy there got things wrong himself from not reading.

I was talking about amiibo in general. For the Metroid 2 remake, I can't actually defend anything since I don't know if Nintendo's lying out their ass again or not. Like mentioned, they already lied out their ass for a Kirby game.

Who doesn't have a CFW 3DS in this day and age? Easiest thing on the planet.

we didn't need two threads about the same thing to point out how shit nintendo is. no one cares. game looked awful anyway.

tbh the game'll probably be shit anyway because Mercury Steam doesn't know how to do 2d games. Mirror of Fate was utter trash.

The only thing worse is having to buy toys just to play a shitty game, like Skylanders.

So what's the point? To have something to bitch about?

After weeks of Nintendo shilling and ROB threads? Yes we do need this thread again and a sticky would be appreciated.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Schadenfreude. Sweet, delicious schadenfreude. Also having a laugh at the jewiest thing Nintendo has ever done, and wondering what the fuck is actually wrong with anyone defending this.

Duplicate thread