gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KGEyx
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
archive.fo/GYHau
archive.fo/9RLz1
archive.is/2oTer
twitter.com/stillgray/status/888871757334970372
archive.is/o38kA
twitter.com/MarlonVids/status/888809461711855616
archive.is/4BiR2
exhentai.org/g/1080348/8ad3c2fbdc/
archive.is/vtzPO
soundcloud.com/totalbiscuit/whose-side-am-i-on
archive.is/j4DdR
archive.is/Id5Kx
archive.is/NzSBD
twitter.com/mombot/status/888912081528934403
archive.fo/GYHau#selection-10622.0-10622.1
archive.is/zLson
archive.is/r5rrW
archive.fo/wwwrc
youtube.com/watch?v=WFAcPYCe820
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2012464
voat.co/user/swordfish69/submissions
twitter.com/hashtag/ItEndsNow
archive.is/2s0i3
igda.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=975089
archive.is/tbZ0w
festival.gamesforchange.org/
archive.is/H5ZeA
twitter.com/AcidOverlord/status/888787835188326400
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://waypoint.please
archive.is/1hkPX
archive.is/fg8QX
archive.is/5qdpD
archive.is/6plt8
archive.is/P9Ya1
infogalactic.com/info/Narrative_designer
archive.is/UiQKH
archive.is/267bk
archive.is/Nyuqd
archive.is/i6WOq
archive.is/Nyuqd
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/888969318909792257
archive.is/S5Wth
archive.fo/hGSck
twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/888967834566619140
archive.is/S9ob0
archive.is/FfC9E
fangamer.com/products/this-be-book-bad-translation-video-games
archive.fo/x2hqf#selection-9727.0-9727.3
media.8ch.net/file_store/31a0b6361fc67f0d258be35b3bf2b64484464f82c55904f37d13fc1522ebb171.jpg
archive.fo/PdeH5
archive.fo/zZ8Dn
archive.fo/oJ4ys
bostonglobe.com/ideas/2015/06/27/social-media-killed-nostalgia/mPBPbAUTzHtwnEmiyjZRbP/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marche is a furry

WHO YOU'RE GONNA CALL?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

benis

MEME ANOTHER FAG OVEN

Rebroducdory abbendage

girls are cute

How transphobic of him.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

- archive.is/KGEyx

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt

Time to buff up.

Archive of previous bread:
archive.fo/GYHau

KILL COMMUNISTS
GET KEMONOMIMI

archive.fo/9RLz1

archive.is/2oTer
twitter.com/stillgray/status/888871757334970372
archive.is/o38kA

Spoiler that shit user. I already got three promotions just last bread.

This is an actual doujin.

I can die in peace now.

I'm not convinced that isn't just drunk megaphone writing under a fake name

This will make you CEO.

Can't unsee.

What's the matter Reanon, running out of A-listers?

Reminder that Social Justice jumped the shark when their followers attacked the film called "The Red Pill".

Wouldn't that quilify as a masculine snatch?

reposting this from the previous thread for the user who asked why science is supposed to be separate from politics, in case he's still around and/or missed it

=

science is the study of existence, really the methodical study of practically anything that can be measured. This study is undertaken in the attempt to explain the hows and whys of something; how it works, why it works, and any details pertaining thereto. Science is commonly misconceived as being a pursuit of the truth; it is not, although it's easy to make that mistake.

Politics is, especially these days, pretty swamped with corruption, greed, power, and ulterior motives. Science is expected to remain apolitical and focus solely on facts and rational explanations based in evidence, because when politics enters the mix, that STOPS. It suddenly begins to be less about results, methods, conclusions based on observations, and more about political agendas, trying to fit the results to a conclusion you WANT to reach, the very opposite of how science is supposed to work. That's why, it becomes an act of trying to hijack the authority and respect attributed to scientific fields for wishful thinking being pushed on the masses by those with an agenda. Which, if you haven't noticed, has happened in the West, especially in regards to the "softer" sciences like sociology, psychology, anthropology, etc. I mean even the super hard black and white sciences, like mathematics, they're trying to cuck: look at common core.

The secondary reason is that getting political often gets more backlash against scientists than the trouble is worth. Back in the day, Galileo saying the Earth goes round the Sun was blasphemous to the church, because they thought "this means man isn't the center of creation." They took something that was factually correct and made their own interpretations about the implications, pushed this interpretations on the guy presenting the facts, and got all angry and pissy about it.

Now look at the left: tell them that climate change is true because it's supported by so much science and they overwhelmingly agree with you, believing themselves to be paragons of rational, logical thought. Then tell them that science has found mountains of evidence to show that niggers are, as a race, stupid and violent regardless of where they exist on the planet, and all of a sudden their brains shut down and they challenge the facts. Suddenly they're not so willing to simply take on faith something someone said simply because they claimed science shows it.

A puffy vulva means STDs aplenty. Enjoy them now.

F

Out of all things, that's what made them Jump the shark?

All vaginas are masculine. They look like belching alien mouths.

Remember that John McCain is about to die, too.
He hasn't seemed to run out of A-listers, yet, as Chester Bennington just died recently.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE SOCJUS

Is a sad carreer when you are know for a nameless character.

But how?

Get a more tangible source for pic 1 like a website or document

DO NOT INSULT TRAPS

BEHEAD THOSE WHO CONFLATE TRAPS WITH TRANNIES

RESPECT FEMININE BENIS

Pick one.

>But if its puffy it has more STD because reasons

I should add, don't call trap-posters commies. That's going too far.

The labia swells when warts are there.

I just got off a Holla Forums thread with some seriously insane theories about Linkin Park >>>Holla Forums10286486
There also seems a link with Reanon's curse targeting A-listers: all the victims inevitably have occult ties for some reason or another.

Inflammation user. It's a strong sign.

That faggot was trying to DnC I think.

You know, have you noticed that literally every single convention Laura K goes to, >she has this compulsion to start some shit? It's honestly hard to believe that Fatfuck Sterling and TB would keep going up to bat for >her when >she is proven to be a liar every single time it happens.

People have been pushing science into the realm of politics since the Bush years, at least. Its one of those subjects that certain groups love because everyone loves science, its progress right?

Galileo was labeled a heretic for two reasons. One was an earlier heretic talked about a heliocentric model, but actually included religious implications basically that God gets around A LOT. This made the church a bit wary of the heliocentric model. The second was that he violated the specific condition he was given in order to have his book published, which was giving the heliocentric and earth-centric I don't remember the proper name models equal weight. He thought it was a load of rubbish and tried to pull a fast one.

Why can't there ever be any fun conspiracies? Why does it always come back to a world-spanning cabal of Satan-worshipping cannibalistic pedophiles?

You can go play some ARG if that's what you want. Form there and down there's nothing but the abyss

It's friendship, isn't it?
As we have seen in this example, their friendship trumped ethics, common sense, and conventional sanity.
Having a nakama isn't always a good thing.
"Birds of a feather flock together", as the saying goes.

That shit started as a joke in the suicide thread and the middle part was meant as a copy pasta made for fooling faggots

Maybe it's because the world-spanning cabal of Satan-worshipping cannibalistic pedophiles hate fun.

I miss Super Gay.

I'll stick to the more realistic sjw ones thank you

It was posted in the last thread.

NO YOU FUCKING NIGGER
TRAPS ARENT TRANSGENDER
YOU CAN BE NORMAL HETEROSEXUAL GUY AND STILL CROSSDRESS

No, masculine snatches go on cuntboys, have stubble and are loose

My focus this year is justice, not death. Any deaths this year are just side quests More celebrity suicides, please. 2016's Rea-thon was perfectly timed considering Celebs are now running for government positions in opposition of Trump.

I for one hope they continue, the more the keep pushing it the more people they turn against them, just look at the word SJW itself, they made it up themselves as a badge of honour but their shitty behaviour tainted it turning it into an insult.
At the end of the day they are their own worst enemy.

I don't know about you, but I'm having fun with these threads.
I'm also a mental masochist enjoying the experience of my sanity slipping away every time I check my twitter feed, so your mileage may vary.

So how much more drama is going to occur at cons now?

>Dismisses it because its quote not realistic quote

But we are the fun conspiration user, all that people believing that we control the FBI and the united states…

Is kind of funny.

for some, proof is the only eye-opener user.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Last convention I went to, SJWs bitched and moaned about "transphobia" because no one put the trans people up on a pedestal. No one said anything actually hurtful to them, they were just treated like any other anime fan.

NO IT'S FUCKING NOT
It's not even that. The word trap is not the fucking word nigger. Only a small minority of SJWs consider it "politically incorrect".

They keep culturally appropiating our stuff and our language before trying to change the meaning of our words.

Why are they still getting away with it?

I'm sorry you're such a fag.

GAMERGAYS

As someone mentioned last thread, TB is a 'moderate' SJW. He ascribes to their ideology, he only denounces their tactics because they make him look bad.

Doesn't trap just refer to anyone that can pass for the other sex at first glance? At the end of the day this just demonstrates how much of a typical impulsive normalfag with a total lack of basic intertubes culture TB is.

Conventions are hives of scum and villainy.

I'm afraid it's more likely the ghost boss from Ganbare Goemon/Mystical Ninja

I've accepted that I'm destined to be alone most of my life.

but that's ok, just makes me appreciate the interactions here more, plus it gives me more time to do shit, RT, send emails, whatever, that another user was right, having a little organization in your life really keeps the demons away

That was unironically my favorite song by Linkin Park.

They're the same type of Nip ghost myth. The tap dancing one just doesn't have spinning plates because it wouldn't fit.

Oh wait, those panels both have vidya references. Yeah, it's probably that ghost specifically.

This is an impossibility in their minds. Such a thing as a cis straight man race optional dressing up as a woman because reasons either due to duress, subterfuge, or maybe they just like the feel of a breeze freely flowing between their legs, I don't judge does not exist in their reality.

> More celebrity suicides, please.
Would the ones running for office count?>>13081971

On a serious, not-shitpost note, what is it with Holla Forums and wanting to be girls. Not transgendered or anything like that, but alot of people on here either want to be traps or magically transformed into cute girls. What is it about this board that does that to anons?

But those conspiracies are the fun ones.

If I said that you're unbelievably arrogant or have you realized that already?
Julian is in Britain locked up in a embassy for years with the government trying to shut him up and you're here talking about how you need "actual proof" like some pseudo-intellectual. If you can find the 1 million dollar mistake that was done in Wikileak's publishing(Because nobody has found a single false article yet), then you should submit that asap.

If it was fun it would not need to be a conspiracy?

It is in my mind too unless you cross out the normal part.

LOL

How long have you been on the internet user? You know why I want to be the little girl.

I want to be an orc.

I know it happens, I want to be a trap too. My question is why it happens.

Should have made the server black.

I want to be happy

They think samus is a tranny. What hope does an actual crossdresser stand?

My point is that it goes back beyond Holla Forums you newfag.

Whoa whoa whoa user.

Let's not get crazy.

Nothing says that you can't be both.

Which is just additional proof that they're encroaching "fake nerd" parasites who are completely unaware of anything before Portal/Big Bang Theory.
Cardcaptor Will needs to kick their asses.

They get to be cute and dress up in nice things.
Guys don't get that chance because their masculinity makes it gay. Hence, traps.

Orcs are the niggers of fantasy races.

Why the fuck is totalbiscuit going nuts about traps? And why is all of social justice proclaiming traps as being offensive?

Subversion of language

I don't want kids, but I want a loving husband to cater too and give me the D.

Pregnancy makes me physically ill just seeing it

Yea, well my point is questioning why it happens, you adorable sweetheart.

Woah there dont want to get banned

Niggers are the niggers of fantasy races.

Or, ironically, humans.

Because Laura K Dale realized that Coxcon wasn't about >her, so >she decided to cry crocodile tears about a "transphobic" question someone asked.

Apparently someone cried at him.

So they can be offended.

See

Remember that language shit we talked about a few threads back

Here it is

Someone screamed "ARE TRAPS GAY" in some convention, and some people think that trap = transexual
Naturally asking if transexuals are gay is offensive so everyone got upset.

Then some OTHER SJWs claim that traps are offensive because they know what it means(Man Homo crossdressing) and they're offended because traps are parodying transexuals or something

Because they're weasels who are offended for the sake of being offended & want to subvert the language.

So it's literally just them expanding the tranny umbrella to include as much shit as they can and then getting offended by the new shit they just stole.

ORCS ARE MONGOLIANS!

Can you repeat it? I think I missed that thread

Halfchan before it turned into reddit was always a home for people to weird for other forums, when I started going to halfchan around 10 or so years ago it was like that.

One of his tranny friends got triggered over the word Trap and TB had another meltdown on twitter whiteknighting him and blocking everyone who disagreed with him, he has some major anger issues just look what he did to his wife because she didn't vote the way he wanted her to.

and we are actually elves

or Slavs?

because his friend is an ugly tranny and TB can't stand his friends having their feelings hurt

I never see them depicted with asian eyes except for the images you just posted in which they are intentionally models after Mongolians.

Pretty much. Soon enough, they'll get pissed at people using the word "tomboy."

Trannies are upset at the notion that they're tricking straight men. Which is hilarious considering most trannies look nothing like actual women. So in short they're jealous of traps and trying to portray them and the term as harmful.

tfw got offended

It's on 8diamonds.
>>>/8diamonds/2892

Here's Tolkein's depiction. He described them as slanted eyes of terrible mongol types like Mongolians and Turks.

It's completely normal to drive your wife to tears by berating her for "letting the Nazis win" because she decided not to vote for Saint Hillary.

I don't if they have, but bet it's already happened. You know the shit they pulled with "tomgirl" replacing trap on the fucking panda.

Fucking clicked new reply before I was finished typing.
They need to be offended about something to get their way, they themselves can't be victims as those rich yuppies are some of the most privileged fuckers on the planet so instead they get offended on other peoples behalf, and if those people tell the SJW to shut the fuck up as they can speak for themselves SJW labelled them every name under the sun and shut them down.
They will try and convert every label into an insult just so they have an excuse to sulk and play the victim.

Weren't all the armies of Sauron from the east?

So all the niggerly depictions are just revisionism? Great.

I know it will happen eventually, now that one of their hacks declared all tomboys to be trans and not, you know, girls that are into guy things.

Is totalbiscuit breaking out the fucking "emergency puppies" like a fucking ghazi goon?

user, any girl with boyish tendencies is a tranny to them

Weren't they also just mutilated elf spawn?

Someone calmly asked "Are traps gay?" in a Q/A panel, friend. Nobody screamed it.

Preemptive TLDR: Skull Face was right

Brief explanation: SJW's are pulling off a 1984-style reworking of the English language, changing words, definitions, creating new words, and killing off unfavorable words in order to influence range of thought and expression. You already see this with sociology definitions superseding traditional dictionary definitions,and the birth of the SJW lexicon on college campuses. This trap shit is the most recent example of them redefining a word, its context, and its definition, and TB fell for it like the cuck he is. Now the range of thought is being, albeit pathetically, influenced so that Trap is a dirty word that bears political weight. From there, SJW's can set up a linguistic political orthodox to shame the use of words that fall out of that orthodox

Long explanation (still in works): Read >>>/8diamonds/2892

Can I just fucking summon the memeteor already? I going to fucking end someone if the "gender bender" tag is changed to "trans"/"transgender" on the panda.

Yeah, Middle-Earth is the archetypical fantasy-medieval-Europe setting. The Shire is Merry Olde England, Gondor is the decaying Byzantine Empire, and Mordor is a mishmash of Mongols/Russians/Huns/Turks/etc.

I want to be happy with an orc.

Yes, he's literally doing that

We need vocal cord parasites to fix this shit then.

Yes.

It's fucking cultural marxism.

What can be done about that? I like being called a trap.

twitter.com/MarlonVids/status/888809461711855616
The clip in question.

This legit has me fucking pissed. So these ugly tranny fuckers expand their umbrella to include another community, and is now trying to police that community out of existence becuase they're fuckinf jeolous?? I see a few things here then

Call them out on their bullshit when you see it. Simply don't let them get away with it.

Pretty much. There's probably an article written somewhere by someone who hates Tolkein for being A FUCKING OLD WHITE MALE.

More like he's breaking out delicious Chinese takeout. :^)

I don't recall this card in Rage of Bahamut. Any details?

How much posting power does /cuteboys/ have? Do they realise they're being invaded by ugly tumblr trannys? Maybe they need to start an op on twitter or something. A hashtag maybe. #TrapsAren'tTrans

Quads for truth

Correct them and the people they lie to, calling them out on their bullshit is your best weapon as they crumble very quickly but what ever you do NEVER cave in to them and for the love of fuck NEVER APOLOGISE.

We need our own Sad Panda where we tag things without all that wordplay faggotry.

We need to do something about this.

Not even if you are wrong I should add. Not to them at least.

I really think it's their revenge for non-SJWs "ruining" the term Social Justice Warrior from a term coined by progressive (((jew))) academia and used as a badge of honor. Now it's at most a slur making fun of their raison d'etre.

Anyone who isn't straight as an arrow or a bara homo is "trans" now.

It's really not complex. I just enjoy and identify with cute things, which happen to be mostly feminine. Feeling cute and wearing cute things makes me feel safe and comfy. However, why that would be the case is a mystery.

It was that way well before I found Holla Forums, and I suspect it's the same with others. In which case, it's not the board that does it, it's just that we all have a similar style in which we express it. This is one of the ways in which Holla Forums isn't different from SJW-infested cesspits, mind you. Tumblr is the same. There are oceans of young men who are behaving effeminately for reasons which aren't clear yet. The main difference between us and them is that we've retained our will to be masculine, and even hold it as a high good, whereas they've demonized it. We've logically reasoned that what's happening is insane, while they've codified it as a doctrine. There's a rat at work here. Maybe the xenoestrogen thing is real.

They are just humorless faggots. They are the new women's temperance league.

Checking those sweet truth digits

Spoiler that shit user. Doggos are our friends.

SJWs continue to co-opt and destroy everything pure in this world.

oh for fucks sake
orc will forever be niggers

They don't really care what others outside of /cuteboys/ say about them they prefer to stick to themselves and the few times trannys show up on /cuteboys/ they immediately get told to fuck off.
Lets not forge they've done this before with blacks, They turned the word Black, coloured person, negro and every other word for them into an insult and once they get board of saying "Person of colour" they will turn that into an insult as well.

They always double down.

Maybe then we could finally have a lolibaba tag.

The biggest disappointment this year is, when Trump won, I thought they would learn something and at the very least try toning themselves down. Instead, they are doubling down.

We perfect Skull Face's weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

Neon Hair Dye parasites

It's Khawy. Warning: SJW territory.
archive.is/4BiR2
tl;dr - In order to rescue his abducted sister (who apparently didn't really need any rescuing as it turned out later on) Khawy had to disguise himself in order to infiltrate a women-only controlled territory.
It… went into a strange direction, and he never really got to live it down (though I'm not sure he really hated it either).

Unironically, humans are the nigger of fantasy.

They shit on superior older cultures like the elven or the dwarven ones, they force their numbers into superior kingdoms, they keep talking nonstop about their ancestors while at the same time appropiating the accomplisments of their betters, they overbreed the elder races and even force some crossbreeding to their antique lineages, they declare themselves the heirs of the world, elves and dwarves have to learn being 'multicultural' arround humans…

Orcs are Mongols that need to be held back by a great wall.

If only there are anons that would be dedicated to have a doujin site.

SJW's, trannies in particular hate anything that resembles a human female, especially actual females, but a man that just likes wearing dresses and looks like more of a woman than they will ever be? That just drives them insane.

SJWism is the biggest collective of mentally ill people on the planet and the hugbox communities don't help, that girl someone posted a few days back, gorgeous girl, now looks like the joker's retarded sister, caring parents and anyone else would tell to stop looking like a retarded clown but the internet just feeds into it, YASS U GO GIRL, from appearances to mental illness, the internet applauds it and they continue to do it because they feel vindicated.

SJWs hate all form of human sexuality except what they deem acceptable.

It's obnoxious to be sure, but it's actually for the best. The more obnoxious they are and the harder they wail, the more people will notice what they really are. Being quiet about it gives them a chance to subvert carefully, which is worse.

These fucking faggots would try to argue that fictional animals characters are trans. Hell, they've already tried to "ethincize" many popular aethnic animal characters by attributing to them minority ethnicities, even when the VA's sounded completely white.

I've posted orcs plenty of times before in the GG thread. I'm just not retarded enough to spam the thread.

I keep accumulating names in these threads. I rather like this one though.

Are you an orcposter too?

(checked)
It wasn't traps that came up with it. It came from Holla Forums porn dumps where people would sneak trap pics in that looked innocuous in the thumbnail, hence a "trap." In time it came to mean the porn itself.

You know this would have been the thread theme if not because we where on a hurry.

people were ironically being gay in the same way they ironically hated vidya, eventually real faggots fell for it and we ended up in this situation.
Kinda like what Holla Forums did pretending to be retarded, it eventually becomes the reality.

What other names do you have user? I wish I had a name

So you're saying we memed being gay until we became faggots?

Never forget.
1. SJWs always lie.
2. SJWs always project.
3. SJWs always double down.

Maybe I am, wots it to you git?

Onis are ogres btw

Superior sluts maybe.

I just thought I was the only one.

You can have Momiji. No need to break out "Emergency Puppies" like a faggot.

In that case…
I forsee gardenposting coming soon on the horizon.

I'll assign you a name.

The nameless one

Some anons call me trap user, even though I haven't posted pics of me crossdressing yet.

Forgot pic

what about… Oni Gyarus

exhentai.org/g/1080348/8ad3c2fbdc/

no first for benis, therefore sage

NO
No they are not. Onis being Ogres is a misconception popularized by shitty translators who didn't understand the fucking difference.

Expect that shit never happened.

Please tell me that Jesse Cox didn't get his own convention.

Well listanon is probably the most popular one and I'll admit to it since you can just check my IDd posts. I'd rather not say the others because 1. people wouldn't believe me and 2. that kinda ruins the point of being anonymous.

That really updated my journal.

You ever going to get around to that?

Orcs are life. Kemonomimi is hometown

Time for Traditional Orcish Music.

don't fucking associate me with orcs you filthy elf

I still unironically hate video games though.

Im-fucking-plying.

He got his own convention.

Mongol Orc detected.

tfw I know this artist because he does stuff relevant to my fetish
tfw he's always been a weird DRM-loving whorefaggot who changes names and handles more than Jim

Good morning.

FUCKMASTERS!

This whole trap thing is fucking hilarious
>At fucking CoxCon

Shit

Hey buddy.

I see you've watched Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Souls recently.

CHAORICE DID NOTHING WRONG

The problem is that Oni doesn't translate neatly into english. "Demon" isn't exactly accurate either, neither is "goblin".

I'm shit at this but here ya go

orcs are the fingolians of fantasy, simplistic society and perfect for breeding

Though eventually demon and oni ended up being blended together in manga and anime just to simplify things. Just like how Kami doesn't accurately mean God, but it was translated that way.

So… in an unrelated note.

Did they turn The Mist into some shitty progressive show about how evil are white hetero men?

It doesn't need to translate, it's a mythological creature. Very many mythological creatures are referred by their actual names for this reason.

worst opinion

I know they turned it into some shitty show. And apparently, Stephen King fans are now pissed that he's letting cable providers make exclusive adaptations of his stories, basically locking them all out of something in the desperate bid to get Netflixbux.

Kami should just translate to "deity".

Good enough. Autism can fix the edges of the recolored skin later.

Faggots told me its just one character but I heard there is plenty of other propaganda around but just more of the usual instead of full SJW

Gotta love those MongolOrcs.

Don't get defensive on me, you Orc.

KILL THEM ALL!

I absolutely agree. It still bugs me that they translated Onibaba as "Ogress" in Nioh.

Who's there target audience Tumblr?

The white chick sounds reasonable and the two guys sound like they're trying to rationalize something she disproved with her first response.

quit projecting orclover, i bet this is a part of your greenskin world invasion plan

Is over tumblring Tumblr.

Fucking shit. I didn't even think about that when I was playing. It could have been Old Oni, Elder Oni, Lady Oni Elder. Fucking anything other than Ogre.

Reminder that Dark Tower raceswapped it's main character for Idris Elba. Least IT so far looks fine. Though I have no idea if they'll actually add the orgy with the kids. That's fucked up.

Reminder that e-celebs are cancer.

Hey, I'm not a Mongolian like you.Blame Tolkein for making a race based on you guys.

The Dark Tower will be shit, and not only because of the blacking of the gunslinger, but because it's basically a toned down adventures about a teenager and the Gunslinger in the real world.

Wow.
What a fucking gem.
This is the kind of thing that strikes me speechless in any IRL argument face to face with someone else. When they go ahead and make some statement that "X should be done when [extremely subjective assessment of something] happens." These fucking faggots literally want to legislate actual language that essentially boils down to "people should be censored for saying something stupid or offensive," where "stupid or offensive" are terms defined solely by them and people they agree with.
And these mentally ill fucktards have the gall to claim we're not in an actual 1984 scenario and everyone is just overreacting and being dramatic (the irony).

The second image isn't what I'm talking about really it's just another salt image I had floating around and hadnt used in a while.

Never read Dark Tower. Is the movie in any way similar to the book? Because the trailer looks completely different from what i thought the book was all about.

Tolkien Orcs are completely different from mongol orcs. Tolkien orcs are like demonic goblin elves that may or may not be zombie like creatures as well. They're the epitome of evil and corruption.

That's why they're half Turk.

It's a sequel after the events of the book. So it's likely gonna be 99% easter eggs and exposition for most of the movie.

Haha this has jsut reminded of my favourite translation from Nioh. I don't have my ps4 on me so i cant check it exactly but in the encyclopedia of enemies theres an entry that reads "giant frog, pronounced, giant frog" or something to that effect.
Thats some stupid shit.

Is this the TB discussion and tranny general thread?

have another

Imagine my surprise.

Just another day in gamergate, once we reach 300 we are back on topic

Is basically The Last American Hero, but with the Gunslinger instead of Gobernor Arnold.

Trannys aren't welcome.

damn, that one was very spicy.

In Legacy of Kain this is also the case but done in a way that ISN'T a poorly written excuse to talk about how evil humans are and how they seek only to oppress all other living things.
>the Soul Reaver, which is the one thing that Kain has found to be able to create a paradox that is strong enough to alter history, is Raziel himself, he is the one weapon that can truly change the world
>what he initially thought was simply someone that gave him a second chance and that was simply helping the weak was actually a parasite, in fact it was THE parasite behind everything wrong happening in the world, something that is even above the time merchant

The game is bilingual to a degree for story reasons. Chances are that pronunciation helper there was for the Nips for something that was in English.

as much as i hate both elves and orcs, Tolkien created an elven language called Quenya that had a lot of influence from the finnish languages and orcs are not elves so…

archive.is/vtzPO

Reminder that TB was a neutral faggot who only cared about ethics when it was convenient for him. Perhaps that statement is a bit too far, but this soundcloud of his own words condemn him for his actions as of late. He basically goes full hypocrite thanks to the election and throws away everything right he's ever said within a few days and continues to do the same every day.
soundcloud.com/totalbiscuit/whose-side-am-i-on

Orcs are elves in tolkiens universe though

Ian, is that you?

Even long time fans want nothing to do with TB now, dude's really shitting the bed.

Even his fans on Reddit are shitting on him
archive.is/j4DdR

It wasn't confirmed, because in other texts is implied that orcs are humans too.

How long before his subreddit goes the way of his Youtube comments section?

archive.is/Id5Kx
archive.is/NzSBD

It's implied at least the Uruk-hai in the books were made from raping women kidnapped from villages.

He doesn't have control over /r/cynicalbrit so people who watch his shit and post there don't really get filtered by his autism.

This is the primary reason why he made a /r/cynicalbritofficial. So he can make it his own little safe space.

thanks for the head up but orcs still don't speak quenya

It was literally moving goalposts

Oh yeah and also
>in the end, the only way he can save Nosgoth is through self-sacrifice, he gives his own life so that Kain may for the first time see the Elder God so that he may defeat him

Poor irrelevant Josh still desperate for relevance since Anita threw his ass out, it's sort of sad really.

It's funny because both of these are radically pro-SJW medias

Well, he was absorbed by the Soul Reaver and became Square Soul Reaver. Maybe we could argue that Raziel lives in the sword to protect and fight for Cain?

twitter.com/mombot/status/888912081528934403
What did she mean by this?

Well the mods are still deleting comments that insult him… so there is that.

That all the stories about her husband where wrong, THE ZACK ATTACK DOX WAS REAL

Creators or developers should never have any power over their own sub reddits.

Is mombot the SUPER GAY user?

I'm honestly surprised "he" didn't an hero after "his" sock puppet came to life and threw him out. I assume "he" makes ends meet by blowing AIDS ridden niggers for $5 each.

Since there is no sequel, there is nothing to confirm that what Kain said about Raziel living through the blade is literal. The fact that there is no sign of his presence at all outside of the blade glowing a different colour is very much in favour of Raziel being dead and not simply trapped

My headcanon of mombot is that she's a cute japanese trap

I'd put money on TB losing his shit when being asked if traps were gay.

C'mon now user.

WEll, he could be dead of course, or he just became a comatose paradox creating god slaying sword.

They'll never be happy, that is why we must fight.

That's a silver lining I suppose but plebbit is still plebbit and full to the brim with cancer

Very surprising, I suspect the dissenters will be shadowbanned by weeks end.

The OP could use some new news. At least Jed Whitaker crying on Twitter counts as news, right?

Superior Japanese shitposts; folded over 9,000 times.

To be honest, I like the ideas behind Star Trekk about space exploration, yet I have never been interested on the series nor the movies.

Gamora being played by a nigress killed her beauty.

Yes and no, they are similar, but are based on supernatural phenomenons and natural disasters while ogres are based on earth entities with the power to control their size at will.

Unfortunatly english people feel a need for adapting shit from other folklores to our own for no reason, but ogress is not that much a sin, it is accurate but also not. though I could swear the lady oni from legend has an actual name.

The giant frog one was dumb, but it is literally giant frog in japanese too. They should have went with demon frog.

Nah, they had the the pronunciations for all the demons.

yeah I don't know why people think this is a good idea. Same with the steam communities. Devs have control over the forums and can ban everyone who criticises them. Same with subreddits, not the first time something like this happened. That GradeAFaggotA tried something like that too in his sub.

The problem, and this is not a recent problem, is that a huge part of humanity has a cuckold fetish. I don't know why, but people just love to suck the dick of people that treat them like shit. TB is not in charge of that sub, but the cucked mods jump in to defend TB. Same with a shitload of gaming subreddits. The original devs are not in charge of it, cucked fans are, and they always jump in to defend the devs. I don't know why people would defend TB here. He is a huge faggot.

Yes, they had pronunciations for all the demons, but there's the possibility that demon was given an english name, so the pronunciation helper for that demon would have been for the nips.

The paradox arose from the fact that Raziel is the blade itself holding another version of itself from a different moment in time, not from Raziel being special somehow. His death transferring the vision through the blade was the prophecy the whole time. And remember what Kain said, if a paradox forms then the two things conflicting with each other will result in one destroying the other if no other compromise can be found. That is why Raziel ends up unwillingly killing himself at the end of SR2, he survived because Kain removed the blade but it was still the time stream trying to destroy Raziel. In the first game it was the other way around, the time stream destroyed the blade instead of destroying Raziel

They are clinging really heavily on the fact that he used to act similarly to a cult leader pretty fucking long ago.

Well this one in particular is supposed to be the wife of Ieyasu that he killed after she was suspected of working with another clan. Then served as his son's second as he committed seppuku because of his closeness with his mother.

She says she is ugly, but I think she's just being too hard on herself.

They'll be cast as a "Weirdo" if they don't like the idols being worshiped or don't know/care of who they are.

Well…I actually hate both of those things too. I mean, I hate them for different reasons than Josh but I still hate them. Damn it feels weird to say that.

Being for real though, she's overweight. That's why she won't show her face, she knows the goons would use it exclusively as an insult and she's clearly sensitive about it, especially with how the japanese view being overweight.
I know this because we've seen both her hands before, plus he thighs. Being overweight myself, I can see it.

Perhaps.

Her oni form is based on the actual legend itself if and an actual youkai, which could have very well been something similar to ogress, but I know it has an actual name for "female oni born out of sorrow from the loss of one loved."

do you have images user?

And most important of all
At the end of SR2, the blade actually WAITED to kill Raziel instead of killing him the very moment he touched it, and it waited to kill him as soon as he killed his past self. Which heavily suggests that it is in fact his destruction and not a simple merge, since according to both Kain and Moebius everyone has a very clearly defined expiration date. That is why Kain also waited for Raziel to end up killing himself first instead of taking the blade before it gets the chance to consume him, the paradox in that situation was that he had both died on his expiration date and at the same time not died.

I know that feel. I starve myself to try and achieve trap aesthetics.

Meh. Mothers have legitimate excuses for being a bit on the the thicker side. Hopefully its cute thicc that she's just shy about, but if not its not a big deal unless she's boogie-tier.

From the Nioh wiki

Hows that "culture war" going, son?

Used to be overweight myself too & not watch what I eat. I don't want to go back to those times. My real problem now is sorting myself out & not getting distracted.

Thanks, thats what I had thought.

Neato.

Nioh's translation is pretty good but it's just a little schizophrenic in some places. It has no problem with oni-bi, onyudo, or mujina and then on the other hand you get wheelmonk instead of wanyudo. Also the game seems to use oni as a synonym for youkai in some places but that might just be the game's own internal mythology.

I'm sure they're on her twitter still. One is when she was showing the difference between the english and japanese version of fates, we see her hands.
The other she takes a pic of her cat and we see her legs and lower part of her sweater. This pis is also why I know she is actually a woman, a man would never wear the type of sweat pants and sweater she wears in that pic.

I didn't know the Knights had hot catgirls.

Did we fall for the infamous double-ruse?

Kijo is the term that's often used for a young female oni where as an older one is usually called an onibaba. Much like Baba Yaga. Hannya is the term for the mask used to portray a female oni in theater.

Unfortunatly youkai has a few synonyms, just like monster can also be "beast" or "abomination" where they are close but not quite there. The game still is real fun though, albiet a bit easy to break sometimes youkai boses with 1 element full then living weapon with armita drain and stunlocking makes them too easy human bosses are more balanced.

You sound pretty transphobic tbh fam. I'm reporting your hate speech to the bobbies. :^)

Yep.

Well I mean….they were green sweatpants a boofy white sweater.

Huh. Learn something new everyday.

I want one of the hanya masks.

Wew lad. Also
FUCKING ARCHIVES

Sargon talked about the trap thing

So, is she really chubby?

Powerfully nauseating

Not clicking that shit but,
Futas are animu grills, even if the dick makes it gay.

What the fuck am I reading? And is that real period blood?

No idea, it's just a theory. A Holla Forums theory! But remember, fatness is really looked down on in japan, and I think there are laws limiting how fat you can actually be, so she's probably not bad looking, from an american perspective.

So, who are the pieces of shit defending TotalShitBrit right now after that spaghetti spilling at CockCon?

(Checked)
No she's THICC ARA ARA

Either that, or open wound blood from a male tranny.

Game journos defending the leader of gamergate? Silly user!

The odd thing about it is that the game uses the term youkai too but I remember one reverence to the Umibozu as being a gigantic oni. Like I said I don't know if that was a miss translation or if it was the game's own intentional expanding of the definition of oni.

I just looked up what the giant toad is really called and it's Ogama. I'm not really sure why they changed it.

does anybody defend TB anymore in these threads? I remember opinions general soured on him when he defended Jim Sterling. The only time I ever see him defended since then is when revolt went after him for retarded shit.

Buncha SJW literally whos as far as I can see.

That is true. This body type is really looked down upon in Japan because it's too fat.

Only if a citizen plans to work there in a corporate environment. It's not a government mandated rule, but hiring selection includes a BMI range along with age and other requirements. Fatties tend to be either self-employed, in industries like animation, entertainment or the arts, or NEETs.

We kinda said "fuck tb" when he said censoring to avoid controversy because of western coersion was ok.

If you're gonna be a degenerate, be a degenerate that attempts to give a shit about their health. Jesus fucking christ.

I just don't care, I could understand why he defended sterling, even though it was idiotic, but now it's just too absurd to care

Well, I remember people defending his "self-censorship is an artistic freedom" shit when Koei-Tecmo decided to not release Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 3 to the west. I got TONS of faggots defending him on Twitter and some over here. Talking about Stockholm syndrome.

you need to spell your filename with "hihg", not high.

user, you are a baka.

Will do

Or sumo wrestlers presumably. Of course sumo are a special kind of fat.

I hope it gets cancelled before the end of its first season

自殺せよください

No one on Holla Forums agreed with him about DoA and that was about the time he lost any support here he may have still had. I've said it before, cancer was the best thing that ever happened to him. It made him not give a fuck. As soon as he was cured he went right back into the Stirling Cuck Circle.

The point is to get fat in all the right places. Starving yourself will just make you a gay skellyton.

Would sumo count as entertainment (wrestling) or sports? Historically they're supposed to be a religious ritual but then there's the yakusa and all.

I can't imagine someone defending censorship here unless it was a shill. I've seen obvious people who come from off-site when a big censorship debacle happens

They didn't even think of the name for more than half a second. That, or they are slyling admitting the show is full of pozz.

Stop, I can only get so erect.

Didn't he once say that Bethesda blacklisting Kotaku was a concern of ethics in journalism?

It won't last, it's going to bomb.

It makes me genuinely sad that more people didn't like Skullface as a character. "Fuck this globalist bullshit; tower of babel 2 when" is a more prescient and relatable motivation than people gave credit for at the time, I think.

People were too busy being pissed off about Chapter 3.

The second chapter fucked up the game. If only they would have done things differently.

You and your horsefuckery always appear at the strangest of times. also

Where did you get these hot opinions? Don't tell me you go to reddit?

If they were real journalists, wouldn't they be committed to getting a story that affects the gamers even at the risk of that happening? What did they have before, the Jeff Gertsman being fired for not giving Kane and Lynch a good review? Is that a better future?

Let's all relax with something cute.

I'm just trying to help to keep him from starving himself, also I think the pone faggotry proves my dedication to 2d.
Now just to wait for the 24hour ban to kick in for posting pone.

You deserve it dubsman.

I wanna cuddle with the dragons

Still a fucking meme tier anime that got way too much attention. But damn is that cute and those costumes are real nice.

Technically its not in the rules not to post pone but I'm sure it'll fall under 'derailing thread' again.

You clearly never watched Dragon Maid.

That Channel is dedicated towards cute Asian girls doing cute things.

I agree, but the point was that they would make it harder for actual journalist who have the balls to say anything critical about sacred cows. Which is something I can understand being concerned about. Even if it comes from a faggot like totalbiscuit.

Have you actually got banned before for posting pone?

I thought meme magic was a good thing. As long as you meme responsibly.

Yeh. I have more fondness for MGSV than most, but the structure was a mess. I also had the benefit of not having played many open world games at the time.

/ara/ or electro-/loli/?

I did. It's cute. It's well animated. It's a little lewd. It's fine. But it's been talked about, mentioned, and memed to death. Everyone knows Maid Dragon now.

Last week, now can we stop before the thread derailment ban becomes legit.

Since you are not leading by example.

COME ON AND SLAM

Doesn't mean it stopped being a fun and cute show. Just because it became popular doesn't mean it sucks, it will suck if they decide to make season 2 however.

Is it bad that I want to see a teamup of Skullface & Red Skull together?

Suppose you're right.

I wouldn't mind some shorts of stuff that couldn't fit in the show being released though. I think they've done something like that, but they were very short shorts, and only available on the DVD release.

Has anyone else noticed that not long after we began posting old GG OCs, found out Jed was removed from Destructoid, began rebuilding the OP, and now are seeing TotalBiscuit unravel, that there has been a drastic rise in off-topic shitposting?

Dear Lord, we're already nearing 400 posts in a topic that began a 3 and a half hours ago!

Ye that would be cool as long as they don't continue the story apart from some sort of comfy picnic after the facts or something like that, but no more than that. It had a good ending and continuing it will only dilute it.

Sauce? :^)

I'm sorry.

Guys, wake me up when you manage to somehow make anime real.

Memes have power user.

How powerful?

An edited version.

Brought an ancient chaos god back to life. Got Trump elected president. And right now /monster/ is trying to open a portal during an eclipse with their combined autism. Meme magic can move mountains. Unless you're Holla Forums and plagued with the monkey's paw.

TOP KEK

But can meme magic get them an uncucked monster island dev?

They don't deserve one.

Hopefully we are halfway there.

Why?

Well, won a presidency, drove a hollywood star insane, made twitter flip their shit over smug anime girls, awakened an old god…
And how? Just a bunch of people coming together getting friendly and sharing jokes.
It's almost as if friendship is magic.

They have some problems with the moderation being rather shite and are unwilling to go against their ever decreasing mold of what is okay to post. It's really lowered their user base.

And yet, /chaos/ is still dead as fuck, isn't it?

quetzal butt wag gets me everytime

Yeah. Immensely. It's probably because people that get driven out of /monster/ are dissuaded by /chaos/ being dead. So they don't bother posting. Least that's the theory.

T/N: "baka" means keikaku

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

I have contrarian mememagic, Reanon has killing mememagic, just not people, abstract killing, I believe it killed Hillary clinton political career.

Mememagic is powerful user, you better believe it.

Thick Lolis don't real.

You'll never master portalmancy with that attitude.

Stop being such cancerous pieces of shit and try to stay on-topic, if there is no GG happening at the time just do something else instead of shitposting the goddamn GG threads.

Pretty much this. If you constantly shitpost retarded shit unironic morons will flock.

Jed Whitaker and Mike Diver being kicked the boot I would say is news. In fact, any time a game journo get's the boot or a news organization is starting lay off people it should be news in the OP to be honest.

Total Biscuit's Achilles heel has always been his friends. Sad that it keeps catching up to him.

E-celeb shit always makes these threads go real fast. But the real answer is that summer is here in these threads and have been throughout most of July

It's saturday night, let people have some fun.

So… Am I filtered?

It's Sunday morning here. I didn't sleep well last night.

Always Remember

Never Forget

Well, has OP Timber yield any results yet?

Yes, especially by me. :^)

I would recommend playing some vidya.

Here, have a (you) for being a good baker.

I have a better idea.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want, and you can fuck off.

Can we use this abstract killing to kill Jim Sterling and TB's careers?

So we are officially a circlejerk with the secondary purpose of trying to improve ethics in vidya journalism/stop the SJWs from fucking with vidya?

They are doing it themselves but a little help would be useful.

user, you're sounding like a killjoy right now. Don't spoil the fun, we need breaks like these. For fuck's sake, some of our anons here have been spreading and some are digging nonstop for years now and we're approaching our 3rd anniversary. C'mon now.

Gallant's original pic actually only showed like half his face and one arm, until I mirrored and fixed it on Photoshop. For this one I shooped in Gaben's arms, good times

(checked)
If god wills it then god wills it.

the user you're replying to has (64), i think you're preaching to the choir

heh gamergays

My god, time surely advances when you are enjoying the ride.

I just discovered my mememagic If I ask anything to kek he will grant it, but I have to pay the price of living with chaos in my life equivalent to what I just asked for or the other option, creating more chaos in the world to anyone. its not really fun to use to be honest Well just a little bit

Spoiler that shit user

fuck me, I really need to sleep I cant even write properly

We need to deal with goons shit talking our waifus.

Your writting is a Chaos, just like Kek dictates, so tell me user, what is the mememagic kek gave to you.

I'm not telling anons to stop having fun, i'm telling them to stop shitting up the place with off-topic garbage EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.

also >It's saturday night
You say that like if the day matters, threads have been absolutely off-topic for a long time and every day is more about anons using this thread as a social crutch than a GG thread.

There is no "we" when it comes to imageboards.

Personally i haven't changed my focus since day one, i keep digging/helping OP's whenever i can while also helping/promoting consumer friendly sites like Nichegamer, TechRaptor, Lewdgamer, etc.

Nigga I've beem emailing all day, give me a break, its fucking saturday.

My patience is too short when I'm away from a computer.

Remember #UnsubTB?
We raided that when he was getting attacked by SJWs for something, I cant recall what, and we turned it to an awareness campaign for tuberculosis.

There are a bunch anons essentially blogposting about how they have no IRL friends.

Reminder that GG Summer Cleaning is a thing.
archive.fo/GYHau#selection-10622.0-10622.1

Let's at least have some new discussions for the next thread. So far I'm thinking
>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>How 4Kids Changed Pokémon Outside Of Japan | Part 1 || youtube.com/watch?v=WFAcPYCe820

It's the GamerGate Era, don'tcha know! :^) I could have sworn that I had the Wikipedia archive of the GG Era edit handy.

I kinda liked him when he shat on SJWs but other than that he can go fuck himself when he defended Jim Sterling's shit.

It's actually relevant though, and most of the thread is relevant to it. Especially when TB considers himself to be a "consumer advocate" and SJW journalist like Laura Kate Dale is involved trying to censor a meme.

E-celeb shit is always cancer but it is also always relevant to these threads since the beginning, especially if the e-celebs was once GamerGate (who considers himself better then journalists) and another a journalist. That's the truth of it whether we want to admit it or not.

These are always the worse faggots in these threads that you should always report on sight but there isn't that much in this thread as usual. And most of it is in relation to discussing the recent drama.

Again, the shitposting here is light considering recent events and actually relevant to the current drama which is literally that meme.

Yeah these fags are obnoxious, I got no defense for them.

The problem is that people do it every bread every day, not just the weekends. It's not just here, it's all over the board. Anons have a compulsive need to post whatever comes to their mind because they are attention whoring. Some anons would do well to think a bit before posting.

My grandpa was but a wee kid when the GG singularity happened and changed the course of mankind forever. He used to tell me stories about how he joined the resistance and fought in the Great Socjus War I

Oh yeah, who was that started by? Either Coffin or Josh's resident bitchboy "Sikh."

We're gonna destroy the motherfuckers, in academia, in gaming, in society and all over the world and we're gonna do it while having fun. Walk softly and carry a big stick, user. Have fun, ride along. If you're thinking that people here are losing focus on their goals in mind for #GamerGate, you're wrong. Focusing all the time makes you stiff, it makes you agitated. Letting off some steam is great, it makes someone loose and more relaxed. That's what we need right now. We're gonna do what we're gonna do and we're going to have fun doing it.

both

Jubbal started the #stopgamergate2014 one

We just wanted to play some vydias.

Well then that seems like a problem that should be sorted on monday, for now let the people have their booze and games.

So in other words, you worship Xom, and depending on the day he either bestows upon you gifts in the form of catastrophe falling on your enemies, or he bullies you by opening rifts into the Abyss and swarming you with max tier demons who wreck your shit.

I wish that game wasn't so fucking boring and droll once you get past early game. It quickly becomes nothing but "build forces, wage war, balloon your blob, rinse and repeat, try not to fight losing wars." And there's nothing interesting whatsoever that happens while you're repeating that cycle.

In honor of your trips I will leave this here for off topic discussion in this one. Is this guy correct in what he says, or is he wrong here?

Arigathanks gozaimuch.

One of the pizzagaters claims to have big time dirt on Hollywood pedos.
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2012464

The guy's submission history is hit and miss, heavy on speculation with enough autism to possibly find something.
voat.co/user/swordfish69/submissions

It comes with a hashtag that sounds familiar or I wouldn't mention it.
twitter.com/hashtag/ItEndsNow

Also, some time back we had an user tell us to look into Pedowood. Did we ever find anything there?

Are you thinking of "It ends tonight"?

Seems to me like you need to wage war on all front all the time. Grim darkness ect ect…

I don't, I was responding to why the "it's the weekend" is a poor refutation to the other user though, because it's obviously not just the weekends that this happens. This thread, for the most part, is on topic, even if it's TB shit. But don't forget that topic dilution and distraction is definitely a thing. There are people who use the GG threads as just a social shitposting hangout and have been doing that since Day 1, that is undeniable in my opinion.

Yeah it's no biggie.

Total Biscuit was always insufferable but considering how he was in early GG compared to now is still sad to witness.

Oh god what the fuck. I just realized that my whole life has a huge hole on it. I have never met someone smart
I don't think you understand what this means. Yeah reading books form philosophers is good and all but that's barely a conversation. I realize that I have not seen a single opinion form, say, a intelligent scientist even though /32/ is always commenting on how the elites keep scientists out of range of commoners because they're dangerous. Then I realize I have not even tried to change this. Not to piss off on anyone on gamergate on anything. I like 8ch, and some diggers and translators were dedicated, but I have not seen them comment on anything.
Real life is just the dull pain of random dumb people too, and I'm not egoist enough to say that that I met myself and call it a day.

Stars

Why the offtopic blogpost user?

Staaaaars

Anyone got an archive or screencap of this article to confirm that this title is not clickbait?

archive.is/2s0i3

For those of you who able to edit the GG Wiki, could you guys see about making a page for the sole purpose of having an, always updating, copy of the OP text? It's finished being typed up, but we still need a place to store it where the link won't change every single time an edit needs to by made. And, it doesn't seem like the gitgud page has been active in quite some time (Last change to anything was over 5 months ago).

So, could you guys see about creating a page for a cope of the new OP text (Just leave it blank for now) and drop a link to it. I'll then include it in a pastbin of the new OP, which you guys can then copy directly over to the Wiki page, and everything should be set and finished (And, if we're quick enough, we can begin the next bread with the new, complete, OP).

Games for change is coming up, not sure if archive is necessary but added just in case.

igda.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=975089
archive.is/tbZ0w

The Games for Change Festival (31 July - 2 August) unites the games industry, social innovators, and funders for three days of conversations, interactive workshops, networking events, and groundbreaking new games. The Festival offers three expertly curated tracks around emerging sectors: Games for Learning, Civics & Social Issues, and Neurogaming & Health. The final day of the Festival focuses on virtual technologies at the first-of-its-kind VR for Change Festival. Learn best practices for creating games that encourage players to contribute to political discourse or scientific advances.

festival.gamesforchange.org/
archive.is/H5ZeA

Discover how games can impact education, healthcare, research, civics, and social issues. The first two days of the Festival showcases the best and brightest game creators and changemakers with panels and keynotes, demos, networking events, and an expo. On the third day of the Festival the brand-new VR for Change Summit explores the positive power of virtual technologies in storytelling, science, and social justice.

We need confirmation that they actually did it! Ask Mombot too to get the literal translation on where they fucked up the dialogue, QUICK! They can't keep getting away with this shit!

Oh god not again.

It's funny, the comments here are far more tame than those tweets. All they do is call names.

I always told anons to not trust TB, i fucking warned them about him flip-flopping all the time to defend his butt-buddies but they refused to listen because they couldn't see past his ass cancer victim-hood.

The only thing of note he ever did for GG was interviewing tortilla but in the end he stopped going after Kotaku due Jim Sterling meddling.

What the fuck does this has to do with anything? user, are you high?

Hey remember that time that #GG ran an operation in TB's honor when SJWs attacked him back in early 2015?

It was called #ZeroBiscuit

I helped with that. And the cuck blocked me on Twitter for this tweet today.

twitter.com/AcidOverlord/status/888787835188326400

I'd like to imagine I'm smart, just have zero motivation for anything.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://waypoint.please use archive.is/en_us/article/59pem8/the-localization-of-the-new-professor-layton-game-has-a-brexit-joke-in-it

Archive.is bring up 404 page

"Exit" is very strange wording for this. Chances of tampering are high. Now we just need the nip version. Though, since exit and leave are synonyms and leave is most likely what the original said unless they completely changed it, the change here may be very slight. They could easily say it was unintentional.

That's actually far tamer then I expected. I guess the question is whether the original dialogue conveyed the same thing.

It's also possible that it's not actually a Brexit joke and that Waypoint is just looking too deep into it to confirm their asshurt biases about it, which is why I won't get outraged over it.

Immediate removal to prevent archival?
Sounds like Vice, alright.

ESA is also sponsoring the event.

Honestly when people complain this hard about shitposting and "off-topic stuff", usually its when they have a stake in the current topics being discussed. Holla Forums came into these threads and did the same thing when their discord leaked. I wonder if you're a TB fanboy or something. Probably not but you're a saging (2) who sure seems to whine a lot. TB was the biggest pro-GG or neutral-pro leaning e-celeb and he did something CNN-tier (doxing and calling for mob justice on an irl shitposter while being a massive hypocrite) and like it or not he did bring a lot of people's attention to GG. Shame he couldn't stay in when it actually required him to make a sacrifice besides talking big on a few soundclouds or jewtube podcasts.

Maybe if I had the whole video I could make a better response than "sounds about right".

archive.is/1hkPX

ARCHIIIIIIIIIIIVE

I also like to think im smart, but im afraid of society so i wouldnt be able to use my intelligence anyway.

Danke.

Pretty much the same fags who get butthurt when I implore them to get socially active

archive.is/fg8QX

OF COURSE! CLEARLY THERE'S NO AGENDA HERE, FELLAS! NOTHING!

It's actually pretty menial and common talk. More than enough given benefit of doubt.

Thanks user, didn't think to archive the google cache.

My thoughts exactly. It does not seem like a brexit joke, not unless hes an eu official going to britian to convince them to stay. And it smells of making controversy to claim a win since they are getting starved of legit wins, kinda like "that kid" pulling a "If your name is x you get the last ice cream" with his name being "x."

I think they confused knowlege and irony.

I wonder if there will be a hashtag for this?

Most people dislike TB and rightfully so, but it still doesn't stop my disappointment. When GG was happening and the fires were ablaze so many people came together like they had a clue. But when GG started to die down, people dispersed and went back to their faggotry ways. It's always annoying to see it happen.

Yeah, I don't know what to feel about it, which is why I won't make a fuss. Especially since it's possible for Waypoint to be misrepresenting the line.

Either way, has the right idea. Regardless if it's actually tampered or not, Waypoint celebrating it like it is is nothing short of cringe alone. What is wrong with them?

Oh I'm definitely giving it the benefit of the doubt. I'm just upset that fagpoint is giving them brownie points because they think the translator tampered with the work for politics.

someone fucking sat down and wrote this
they fucking published this

They're fucking obsessed with it.

I just dont know why harry potter is the thing that all leftists are obsessed with. 2 of the houses arent even developed at all. What the fuck makes someone a hufflepuff or ravenclaw?

I really pity these so-called "intellectual elites". In my childhood, I read the Mark Twains, the Homers, the H. G. Wells, the Jules Vernes and may more while these idiots worships A Handmaid's Tale, Harry Potter and Game of Thrones as their gospels. I wouldn't call them childish because that would insult C. S. Lewis, so I'll call them pathetic instead. And even me saying that would insult pathetic people themselves. Oh, the pain of seeing these idiots!

Presenters for GFC
archive.is/5qdpD

And they got pay for it no less.

It does not challenge the reader and keeps them comfortable. and the writing style of the last 3 books is different from the first 3, I suspect jk had some ghost writers

Intellectually lazy is what I would call them, the books you named do not challenge them. go read the oz series.

Adding and together.

There used to be a way to archive via hypothes.is, but sadly, Vice circumvented that in a short while. If only I could figure out how to make a whole archive with pictures, then everybody would be golden.

How cheeky of you

Gilda type pathetic where naivete hinders them or run of the mill type SJW pathetic where willful ignorance hinders them?

Hopefully they'll follow Jed Whitaker's path and be paid scraps before they're laid off.

Game of Thrones is well-written though. Doesn't mean it deserves to be worshipped like it is though, but its good. Nowhere near anything Tolkien or C.S. Lewis-tier, but it makes for an enjoyable, if shallow (in terms of meta-depth) read.

This entire article is cancer. Really puts doubt whether I should even believe them that it was actually tampered.

What the hell for

Layton games get pretty hamfisted with their localization with like accents and shit

but given the retard has only played fucking 20 minutes and then sat down and wrote this shit I doubt there is any honesty to that being a brexit reference

regardless its worth sharing

I dont get the point of worshipping media like the left does. Yeah sure i do enjoy some anime a bit too much, but i dont have my whole life revolving around it. I do take some wisdom and ideas from some older games like deus ex and system shock 2.

Please tell me trump is investigating them and has plans to devastate them.

can't you freezepage vice and then archive the freezepage?

The fuck kind of job is "Narrative Designer"?

Because progressive. I put as much though into my response as the organizers put into getting the presenters on board.

An SJW job of course.

Went to the event agenda to answer your question and found this first.

Beyond the Holocaust: Embodying Jewish Values in WWII Games
archive.is/6plt8

This is the Planned Parenthood womans panel
archive.is/P9Ya1

Because they wuz bullied by orange hitler and the alt kike nazis I imagine. What really pisses me of is their is a fucking Producers guild. The worst part of all entertainment outside of ceos, who get paid a shitton compared to what they actually put in, which is even less than voice actors, has a fucking union. I really did not want to go to bed mad.

Holy shit, there's somebody with just "Psychologist" in their profile

The person responsible for laying out the plot/branching paths and making sure the writers/designers stick to the tone you envisions. Actually a very important position on RPG/action games.

Planned Parenthood employees need to be thrown off of buildings.

infogalactic.com/info/Narrative_designer

Vidya does not change the way people access reproductive healthcare or information about it at all. This has absolutely fuck all to do with vidya.

Sounds like a made up support position for the writer. Or worse, an "advisory" position.

A job that cannot be summed up in a single sentence that can stand on its own.

There are some with just highschool under their name, this is really retarded, in both the classic and new sense of the word.

And lo, I am correct, its a writer who gets to write the decisions into the story, and outside VNs its generally useless.

Technology sure. But not fucking videogames.

fucking
CHRIST
look at how much shit this cock gobbler crams into one fucking article

What the FUCK is this website and who the shit is this faggot who wrote this. I cannot believe the amount of ass kissing in this, and it's barely a half dozen paragraphs.

What a surprise. Holla Forums is always right.

Also majority of the speakers don't look like they enjoy vidya. What the fuck.

GFC schedule, super fucking long

archive.is/UiQKH

Someone update the op and make infographs to spread info on their tags.

ooooh boy
can you feel the VIDYA GAEMS?

archive.is/267bk
Well shit, this actually works. I could have sworn freezepage was blocked some time ago, but maybe I just have shit memory.

Even if Narrative Designer is an official title, it still sounds pretentious as all hell. I would rather be called something along the lines of "Story Writer" or something. There just has to be a better way of saying it.

That one seems even more pointless than planned parenthood.

Id rather path writer

Or rather, Story Pathfinder.

That also sounds a little pretentious. How about Story Designer?

You do realise the is games for progressive liberal change yes the p and l are silent. The whole thing is gonna be an anti trump wankfest, I am suprised they did not invite hillary or deposed king nigger to cry about trump.

I like the one between us reminds me of scouts.

One of the previous Games for Change festival had Prince Fahad bin Faisal Al Saud of Saudi Arabia speak, I'm surprised he's not back considering the love for Muslims. Guess he wouldn't work with the "Promote Jewish values"

Alright fellas, since people have been unearthing some shady personalities at Games For Change, I suggest you dig further into their background and the controversies either they themselves have been into or the organizations they are affiliated to. Make sure that you don't miss anything. This calls for a massive planning and it's 8 days to go before July 31! Good fucking grief!

More like they probably already got him donating for a few years for his appearance.

Then how's about you stop posting or start contributing rather than complaining?
Not an argument faggot, you can leave anytime.
Whatever man, expect to get called worse things than a TB fanboy if this is regular behavior for you.

I sure can!

Welp, it looks like TB is taking the SJW route of digging in his heels even more. He's mocking KiA as a whole right now and calling them
archive.is/Nyuqd
archive.is/i6WOq
I think he's going full aGGro at this point.

archive.is/Nyuqd
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/888969318909792257
archive.is/S5Wth

You know, this Layton thing got me realizing how detrimental culturalization is to games not just from a short term standpoint of those of us here for the release, but also from the long term standpoint of people born 30-40 years from now and want to play the games of old the way we read books from 50 to hundreds of years ago. If someone who isn't fluent in moon decades from now decides he wants to play, say Lunar, he's going to have to keep a page on pop culture of the era tabbed to understand the culturalized version. Meanwhile, Japanese speakers will be able to play the games as the timeless, self-contained works they were meant to be. I can only hope that in the future, the culturalized versions become laughing stocks with appended editions showing all the mistakes of the culturalization team.

This is a Scalzi-tier meltdown at this point.

Where the fuck is his wife in all this, shes the one that handles business, should have told him to get the fuck off twitter ages ago.

With how hes acting I would not be suprised if he striked her and threatened her afterwords.

archive.fo/hGSck
Just when Ghazi were sucking his dick, now he pulls this hilarious shit. Let's see if Polaris drops his spergy ass.

Interesting idea. Sounds like something to keep in mind when developing a game.

I'm sure his wife is feeling that aggression tonight

When I saw that might first read was "accidental queers." I'm pretty sure that's far more fitting.

goddamn, dude. this brosephine is have an apocalyptic meltdown. He's thrown tantrums before, but for some reason (which I assume is likely a combination of factors coming together into a perfect storm) is making him explode worse than he's ever reacted to something before.
There are things horribly wrong in this guy's life and it's like throwing tons of TNT into an inferno. Hope he dies off soon, put him and all of us out of our misery.

You just realized that now? I figured the moment they went to add pointless shit like Doge or editing the fuck out of the game because lolcalizers need to justify their bill, the audiences 20+ years from now are going to wonder who the fuck thought those were a good idea.

Oh wow, he reached the 7 Stages of Grief

Believe me, he is totally dying by that cancer.

That reminds me, what else did he do this year? I think I unsubbed him a while ago but completely forgot why. But then again reason might have been as simple as he barely fucking reviews shit anymore and when he does it's either AAA shit we already knew it was going to be shit or indieshit.

The more i look into this "guests" the more i realize they have literally nothing to do with videogames beyond their work titles, some don't even work in the tech industry at all.

It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down…

DIS GUNNA BE GUD

There is already a book about shitty vidya "localization".

It's something that's been in the back of my mind since I played the PS1 version of Lunar and got to an NPC that talked like Austin Powers. The first thing I thought was, "That's going to sound stupid in a few years, and nobody's going to get the joke eventually." This Layton thing was just the straw the broke the camel's back and made me actually post about it. People here tend to think of the culturalization and censorship as things damaging their ability to play new Japanese releases, but it also ruins the games for everyone not fluent in Japanese for all time.

What's it called?

This isn't the ravings of someone dying. This is a call for attention by someone wanting to die.

Jesus fucking Christ, John.

I was thinking more along the lines of annotated version of books that have had shitty translations or censorship removed. For example, a version of Lunar where accessing the Austin Powers NPC will bring up his dialogue and also a small pop up explaining how something actually relevant in the Japanese version was replaced with a meme.

G4C Dig Thread
>>>/gamergatehq/330990
>>>/gamergatehq/330990
>>>/gamergatehq/330990

Also, did anyone see this?

What's worse is that he isn't even defending anyone who really needs to be defended. He's defending someone who has LIED MULTIPLE TIMES. Need I remind everyone that Laura K Dale is the same person who falsely accused an Uber driver of KIDNAPPING >HER AT E3?

Holy shit. The outfits they removed literally were part of the story. And this is a fucking M rated game, is it not?

Yep. There was literally no excuse to remove it other than "We think it's creepy." That was fucking it.

I've heard of it, and I get the feeling it's going to be about
and
I don't think it will include any of the kind of censorship going on now or least no newer, yet obvious, titles. It's going to be completely "safe" and not touch any of the localization bullshit of today or probably anywhere after the early 2000s.

twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/888967834566619140

Can colon cancer metastasize to the brain?

This be book bad translation, video games!

That would be neat but sadly we live in CURRENT YEAR+2 and most people just don't give a fuck about censoring and shitty localization.

Whenever Censorship/Localization topics pop around my normalfag circles they mostly say they don't care and some even say it's alright because "they don't have time to learn about other cultures" or because "they want to be protected by censorship from bad things".

I think he's gonna kill himself.

No, instead, you bend over to a troll that wants you to TAKE THEIR TRANNY COCK AND LIKE IT!

Wait does he actually have asscancer? I thought that was just a meme and he had some other type of cancer.
My god that's perfect.

I'm already sick of hearing about the bastard. If this is how he wants to spend the last flickers of his life, so be it, the fucking least he could do is not be a cunt about it.

You know what, at this point, I hope he does. I sincerely hope he kills himself and spares the US taxpayers that pay for his chemo, the ungrateful prick.
No, TB, just keep defending that sociopath that has lied about a "life-saving surgery" that was in reality his cock getting cut off. Keep defending that person who kept spreading bullshit rumors about Nintendo "leaks," then acted fucking surprised he got blacklisted. Keep defending the person who HAS CAUSED DRAMA AT LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE TECH EXPO AND CONVENTION HE HAS EVER BEEN AT BECAUSE HE CAN'T HANDLE THE IDEA THAT NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION TO THE FREAK WITHOUT A DICK!

Last i heard he was in remission. Funny how once he got most of that shit out of his body he regressed back to his old arrogant self. Maybe the cancer kept him in check, pulled those thoughts right into his ass.

He lives in the US and lives on subsidized insurance thanks to Obamacare.

He moved to America.
Since Obamacare.

I wanna make a bet of when it will return. I have a feeling it recur with a vengeance this year. I'm gonna take a guess and say late November to mid-december.

You can thank Obamacare for that

Well at least you know the very long-term danger of localization. It's why I've been saying for a while that any doujin or whatever that anons favorited or liked on the Panda should keep a raw copy because I could not imagine the next group of translators or subbers letting raws out in the open while they want people to look at their "Definitive" version of the work.
I encourage the same for vidya (Chances are you'll find more of the US or NTSC-U ISOs or ROMs being uploaded as opposed to the JPN or NTSC-J.) For something like Ninja Gaiden Black which if I recall does not have gore like the American release, I want a "Best of both worlds" (Or if you want to get spicy you'd name it "Happa") where you get the original Japanese script while having the gory limbs flying from the American version!
As for books & animes, same deal.
PRESERVE EVERYTHING

Thanks Obama

An M rated game mainly about suicide and an instance of child sacrifice

And spiritual incest

Is it just me or this tirade of TotalShitBrit is straight out Christian Weston Chandler's Christian Love Day "speech"?!

So wait, it's a game about inseki?

O-oh…

Meanwhile on the PS2 & Xbox of Fatal Frame, they still allow you to wear swimsuits even if you bought an American copy.

People still remember Starforge?

But user, those games are older and less realistic and times have changed! It's not misogyny if it's not cinematic! :^)

He's giving me flashbacks to all the GJP journalists in the earliest days of the #GG war.

People like Leigh Alexander. He's flinging shit at us for daring to question his action and hiding behind smarm and blocks when called out, all while acting so smug and holier-than-thou "right side of history" about it.

This might be the #GG curse, predating the Trump curse. "Fuck not with the GamerGays, lest ye become JUST."

I remembered momentarily during some star citizen thing then immediately forgot.

Interesting that it failed, I recall the demo a bit.

The worst part is that people have been telling him for years that Fatfuck Sterling and that lying sack of shit known as Laura were bad news, especially when they were talking shit about his opinions behind his back, but "NOOOO, THEY'RE MY FRIENDS, THEY WOULDN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME! THEY'RE NOT ABUSING MY POPULARITY TO GET AHEAD AND WILL USE ME AS A TOOL TO GET AHEAD!"
GUESS WHO WAS RIGHT AND WHO WAS WRONG, YOU CANCER-RIDDEN FUCK?

and ironically I don't think they even got more popular while he got his reputation hurt.

Seriously, why have a personal army when you have your own personal Phil Fish ready to fly off the handle if you pretend something upset you?

This. One autistic sperg out can poison the well for decades to come.

It'll be terrible if this turns out to be true, but at the same time I can't help but be morbidly amused by the idea.

Friendship trumps ethics. Cronyism, ho!

And that is why the Sonic franchise will never recover.

I hate to blog, but my dog died yesterday and I don't really know how to feel about it.
She was very old and her health had been declining for a while so I knew it was coming at some point, but it's still kinda shitty.

I can lend a hand towards the dig in a bit.

How is the book? If it's decent (and affordable) I might pick it up.

I thought Obamacare's coverage was really poor (especially compared to what my employer gives me). Is the NHS that bad?

Is this real? That's disgusting.

God, going onto Holla Forums and seeing that fucking sperg try to muscle in on IDW with his Red Sonics stirred some kind of hidden rage in me. At least TB came along acting like a complete god damn idiot so I could actually vent.

Loss

Here's one of the past G4Cs that had the Saudi Prince as speaker.

Wew.

archive.is/S9ob0
Pulled it from a Holla Forums thread discussing Linkin Park's connections to Pizzagate, of all /conspiracy/ tier things. Fun read, but they've concluded it's a false flag by the (((media))) colluding with Twitter and baited 4chan to take the fall again–kinda elaborate, but truth is stranger than fiction, and all that.
archive.is/FfC9E

If you have a pre-existing condition, yeah, it's really bad. I'm talking "insurance companies want you discharged the moment you wake up from invasive brain surgery" bad.
According to Britbongs? Yeah, their healthcare is pretty fucking bad. Probably worse than Canada's, if they're to be believed.

Sleep tight pupper.

Never heard of 'em.

PROMOTIONS FOR EVERYONE TODAY

Exactly what did you tell her that made he go
?

I imagine the reaction would be nearly exactly the same considering the context of his expression.

It was supposed to stand for New Arab Media, games, comics, and cartoons. From past diggings, it's pretty much just some Arab Prince's indulgence of being a fanboy, but the more we dig, it was getting to some sort of propaganda media war against the other gulf states, Iran, Western culture, and other shit like that.

I prefaced with "it's basically a bunch of 80's pop culture references." Admittedly a mistake.

I am the one who posted that captain America.

Time surely flies.

So, not bridging the gap between western and middle eastern culture like he claimed?

If you feel something at all, that's all you need to feel. Doggo was probably happy it could pass on in the company of its family anyway.

They want Islamic or Arabian values to be on top while they get to get all the comforts and achievements of the West, reading from those comics, it's pretty much like what Marvel is doing with Ms. Muslim. And the games they made are just shit.

Fucking SJWs and SJW ridden companies are always going on about how the travel ban is going to affect Muslim game devs. Has anything or anyone of value to vidya ever come out of the middle east?

Get home and see that TB has dug his hole even deeper.

Remember when TB went on a stream with sargon and IA. You could mine a lot of quotes from it.

Already shit, that didn't take long.
So much for that "Superman" moment. Can't just leave any character who died remain dead.
They're fucking rippin off Spy Kids 3D.

Honestly i have no idea if the book is good or not but it costs $15
fangamer.com/products/this-be-book-bad-translation-video-games

Another top-quality comic from Buckley

OH GOD, OF COURSE IT GETS WORSE!

Well I guess he's kind of right in that Pearl is shit compared to Marina.

Been posted already four breads ago.
archive.fo/x2hqf#selection-9727.0-9727.3
media.8ch.net/file_store/31a0b6361fc67f0d258be35b3bf2b64484464f82c55904f37d13fc1522ebb171.jpg

You know, it just occurred to me. Has anyone made a Pearl edit of that picture of a stick figure (Holla Forums?) sitting in a recliner leering off-screen with his mouth open and lower jaw protruding?

I wish one of the characters said "You haven't even scratched the surface level you dweeb"
How is he & his dad more of a loser than me? They're making me look like fucking Mike Tyson.

This is that postmodern thing where they take stuff from everything and stuff them together? Or am I thinking of another art movement?

This sounds like a book written by a fucking hack who tried to "study" what it means to be a "nerd." I guarantee you he only did a fraction of the work he's claiming he did for 'research.' He didn't read libraries worth of books and watch archives worth of movies, or else the shit he writes wouldn't be maximum cringefest.

This is not something you can fucking understand by STUDYING it, you goddamn hack. You either LIVE it and understand, or you hire a consultant who does. This is like listening to some director who wants to make a war movie, go ahead and read WWII pulp fiction novels rather than ask several vets to review his work at every step.

THESE OUTSIDERS KEEP DENIGRATING EVERYTHING ABOUT US
This world needs to fucking burn. I vote to join the anti-publisher and anti-Hollywood combat units when the time to purge comes.

Collage? Postmodernism is essentially the destroying of aesthetic standards because "Everything is subjective, beauty is in he eye of the beholder." It's essentially cultural marxism applied to art.

And is it any surprise that the Hipster Clique says it's a god damn masterpiece and "a true nerd's book?"

I think it's literally the cringy pinnacle of the "nerd culture" fad.
>Look at me, I know literally EVERY REFERENCE EVER!

Collages are more like "some information, but not a lot." This is… I don't know what it is, there's so much packed into single paragraphs that your mind can't even wrap itself around it. Especially when it tries to explain itself mid-sentence.
I mean, there was this one book I heard of where it took the perspective of an autistic kid and how he saw the world, and that made more sense than Ready Player One.

He's such a fucking elitist cunt. Now he even seems edgy. I am having the wewest of lads at this situation.

I genuinely have no idea how people like this, or how it had possibly been published.
Licensing looks like a real clusterfuck.

$15 isn't so bad, but a handful of pages and mostly pictures really push it down my list of priorities.

A much better book about life as a nerd would be something like "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao." It addresses the social aspects very well, and the writer certainly knew his shit.

I fully expect it.
This is almost literally The Big Bang Theory of Everything: The Book. Thousand dollars says every single Big Bang fan is going to wet their vaginas and have LOL NERDGASMS with this stupid shit.

Good way of distilling it. It's the only way leftists seem to "think," rather than have any kind of substance everything is just referential, it has no deeper meaning, it doesn't fucking matter. Like Family Guy's shit version of humor.
Kill everyone.

I bet the author's response to any concern was "fair use, lol."

Wait. This is an actual fucking movie coming out? With a budget. Who's fucking idea was this? Who could possibly think this would make even a mediocre movie, rather than a gory train wreck?

It may as well be postmodernism but in this instance, it's the overabundance of pop-cultural references being used as a crutch to hide the shitty writing & shitty story. Essentially doing what Hollywood's been doing for years.
To call it lazy writing is an understatement.

(((Spielberg's))) idea.

Spielberg's, apparently.
Again, Spielberg. You know, he tried passing the blame to Lucas for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, but I'm willing to bet that he no longer has any idea of what makes a movie good, either.

My mother and father really liked Big Bang Theory
They might end up liking this somehow
Kill me, then them.

People have said Ready Player One is like Sword Art Online. I say it's worse, because at least when I was subjected to SAO it wasn't mashed together with The Big Bang Theory.

Daily reminder that genders don't exist and that if you're "transitioning" from one sex to another, you are in fact mentally ill.

>(((Spielberg's)))
Holla Forums was right again I see.

No fucking way. SAO was bad but this is fucking terrible. For about the first half of the first season, SAO had promise with darker themes, then is fucking shit the bed and went full generic waifu shit.

The abridged version of SAO is actually a well put together series that salvages what was there and makes it into a good comedy that has solid character arcs and even nails the dramatic parts better than the original.

What if it's the distant future and you can take a pill that literally changes your sex on the physical and the DNA levels with no adverse side effects?
What if it turns you into an animu grill?

I kind of doubt that.

Seems to be the case. I guess the only time there'll be issues is if the product placements are used in negative light or to not attract sales (Example: "I killed some thug by mixing Pop Rocks & Coke" & throwing the can, watching it explode")
archive.fo/PdeH5
Unsurprisingly, the movie had licensing issues.
archive.fo/zZ8Dn

There's was probably little or no tampering. See

Judge for yourself I guess.

user, go watch the abridged series of SAO, you will not regret it.

I guess I'd offer a bit on Oscar Wao, for those who haven't read it.
It's about some black beta male who can't hack it with women to save his life, and covers his experience as a social outcast while growing up in the ghetto.
There's some run of the mill references, but also stuff that most people wouldn't be familiar with. I just skimmed through my copy to find something, and here he's talking about Macross. (I realize this is cringeworthy, but that's the point).
I also recall Oscar mentioning going to Chinatown to buy bootleg anime tapes, but I forget where in the novel it was so I'm not going to look through it all evening.
Anyway, it's actually a pretty enjoyable read.

It's substantially better (in terms of entertainment value), but that's not saying much.
The big flaw with SAO is that is focused on the wrong character. There are so many potentially interesting ones, but the MC and his harem are lame as shit.

Why does it feel like recent events, and the general response, have already been said over 5 years ago (Relevant part is the last minute of the video)?

But of course only the book with the h'wite protagonist gets a movie. smh how problematic

Because shit has been like this for more than that long and keeps getting worse. I think, Ready "Player" One is going to be the pinnacle of this. If it sucks ass enough, it might kill the nostalgia faggotry in much of the normalfag masses.

Careful user. Spielberg is behind this. That's anti-Semitic.

I honestly think that he transitioned just to have that "protected" status. I mean, seriously, he doesn't even attempt to pass, but still wants to cry transphobia when people call him out on his shit.

You know, that should have been the telltale sign that you should STAY THE FUCK AWAY from shit like that.

We've already talked bout this a dozen times. 99% of trannies intentionally try not to pass so they can get attention because they're sociopaths.

Well that crossover with RWBY, Persona 4, etc. is coming soon so he's not wrong on that.
That explains why everyone & their grandmothers want reboots (Rocko's) & remakes (Disney movies)
I feel like there's been some kind of book written about the dangers of nostalgia over quality, but if it hasn't it would make a god damn good plot.

Writefag it.

That last point reminds me of a professor I had in a writing elective whose favorite saying was "Look for the new in the old." He literally told students that it was better to rehash older works than try to come up with something even remotely different from things that came before. That's the attitude that has stagnated art for a good hundred or so years at this point.

Fucking writing teachers. 90% are fucking terrible.

Gee, guess all my effort to come up with a "modern fantasy" setting in the American Southwest was all for nothing, then.

user, I can't do that! My writing is fan-fiction levels of bad. On the other hand, I could take solace in the fact that I'm not that Ready Player One author who is older than me & throws references left & right to cover up his shitty writing.

People will eventually get tired of the variants of the base story, that professor is stupid.

Now i want to write a book titled "old in the new" critisizing reboot and remakes. Though im not sure how i would go about it. Do i make a completely original story or do i go full meta by rehashing another story by another writer?

Rehash something classical. Something that won't make you have to fuck with licensing and copyright.

Not collages, per say, but works that rely on references and other works. I try to look up phrases on wikipedia and I get stuff like pastiche, assemblage, intertextuality and a bunch of other phrases (a lot of postmodern pages there tend to link to critical theory and garbage like that, I don't think that used to be there. The page on postmodernism is so broad that you may as well include any pop culture or modern works after WW2 . Literature studies have fucking died.)

In this case, the work is made up of solely just references. Unless the book ends up being a criticism of hipster and nostalgia (which I doubt) or any having meaningful message, then it's just a mash of unoriginal ideas. I forgot where I was going with this.

On the subject of nostalgia:

archive.fo/oJ4ys
bostonglobe.com/ideas/2015/06/27/social-media-killed-nostalgia/mPBPbAUTzHtwnEmiyjZRbP/story.html

What the fuck is that? Did Ash and Meowth do the fusion dance to become a furry? Is this porn? Is this child pornography?

Maybe i can rehash romeo and juliet. But the twist is that juliet is gonna be kidnapped and replaced by a more attractive but less interesting personality wise girl that is going to be forced upon romeo, and thats why he kills himself. Then old juliet will escape from the prison (((they))) kept her in, discovered that romeo killed himself, and then she kills herself.

I wish people who don't play fighting games would stop acting like they understand fighting games.

Sounds interesting. Go for it.

My only problem is, what is the motive for (((them))) to replace juliet? Money probably isnt it. Power? possibly, but why? Maybe they're cspturing women to make new women to replace all women on earth with brainwashed women. Nailed it.

I don't have the greentext screenshot that explains it.

Nigger you make up a 1/7th of this thread.

So essentially, being able to see the past whenever you want has killed some people's rose tinted glasses?

Don't stop me now.

we're havin' such a good time
we're havin' a ball

I wish people who don't play vidya would stop acting like they understand vidya.

Try, all of the above.

Lewd

I really hope noone else has written this kind of book before. Its gonna be a bait all the way up until the reveal of the replacement of juliet. Then its gonna turn into a completely different book.

The bigger issue is that this book isn't as normalfag accessible.
Unlike Ready Player One, which seemingly celebrates being a nerd like so many "nerds" do today, this book treats it more like a disability. In RPO, many readers probably are excited when they get a reference, but in Oscar Wao, each reference associates you more closely with Oscar, and leads you to reflect on your own experiences as a geek.
Add in the fact that Oscar wants to find love/get laid, and many of his struggles aren't caused by the white man, but largely by other blacks, and you've got a problematic grand slam.
I did some googling, and apparently Miramax bought the movie rights, but left them to expire. I wonder how it would have been. The book had liberally used "nigger" and I don't think that would've made it to the silver screen.

I feel like there's so many rehashes of this story it's likely been done exactly in this manner before.
I think you're on the right track with something recognizable, but it can't be something people are already tired of.

Isn't that The Stepford Wives?

continuing from 2 threads ago

ara ara

Well, its going to be a bigger (((force))) forcefully replacing women on a larger scale. Just like what they're doing today with remakes.

Im not sure if this story would work with any other classic story.

So they chose whitey over blacky because blacky was problematic and better written? Wew laddy.

You got any where you can see the cum floating inside?

like 15 posts left, who's baking?

AWAKEN THE BAKERS

Nah, I think because that's not how Hagakure works. If it did you'd see all the food and shit and stuff inside her body. Once something goes inside her it disappears from view.

No commie has ever been in power in France. The prime minister responsible for the arms industry reorganization belonged to a party that explicitly broke with communism. The one who brought Petain in the government was centre-left. The president who made Petain prime minister was center-right. Not all arms in the world would have saved France from Blitzkrieg from intact German forces.

Like I said before: don't Listen and Believe just because you like what you hear.

Damn. I was thinking of that one doujin where a ghost girl makes herself partially see through to give her boyfriend x-ray manko vision.

Then you're looking for Invasion of the Body Snatchers (Whoch has been remade a few times).

How about you have one where the "replace" or change Juilet without her knowledge? As far as I know, the closest story you'd have to deal with is Imposter, so you could get away with something original.

Do you think he'll even see your reply?

Yeah, Hagakure is an invisible girl not a ghost girl.

Bullshit

The revolution fucking got their dicks sucked by Hitler & Marx

It should be given a hook that the body snatchers only have the ability to replace women.

please don't take away traps

Look Ma! I'm (119)!

You will never be autistic enough to get over 300.

So you're gonna billy me, but I just finally got around to watching Nanoha literally for the first time.

I remember when it came out and was the hottest shit for a long time. Feels like I've been living under a rock, but holy damn it really is a great show. Most likable MG protagonist I've ever seen apart from pic related.

The reason I never saw it is because I don't have TV and my old computer couldn't handle streaming. This one can.

Make the new thread already

WHERE'S THE BREAD?

Digets confirm, we want bread.

Digits*
Fuck

What the fuck is going on?
I can't bake, I don't know how.

WHERE'S THE BREAD?

Does someone want me to bake?

brb

Screw it, I'll do it:
#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Angry Cheeki Breeki Edition

New bread:

I was going to go for
Burnt Toast Edition

I'm disgusted that I ever wanted to read this.

you're a god amongst men.