NuDooM free this weekend

store.steampowered.com/app/379720/DOOM/

Being a DooM vet that has been around since the glory days of skulltag, and growing up on classic DooM here is my 2 cents of what I think about the game so far.

Some of the positives that I liked about the game.

My verdict: 6/10

The rating would have been higher if the multiplayer was separated from the main game. I can't justify having a fucking 58 GB game sitting on my hard drive, especially if half of it is about the dog shit single player campaign. Learn to compress your shit Bethecucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/j9agto.mp3
files.catbox.moe/z71g8a.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nein danke. Developers need to learn how to fucking optimize their games.

you couldn't pay me to fall for this, Todd

Oh cool, I'll give it a shot. I was gonna pirate but just couldn't be assed, maybe I'll try again now it's free.

I shouldn't want to fuck a browser.

Nigga do you know how many games I can fit into 58 fucking gigabytes?

You could fit exactly one nuDoom.

Something you're hiding user?

Yeah. The reason why I have a fucking 100 MB partition.

Is it ceepee, user?

Come now user, you can share it with us. We're all friends here, no need to be afraid.

nobody can keep 100mb of CP only

what is it

Are you saying once you pop, you just can't stop?

A pirate's life for me

How many megatextures did shove into DOOD?

That's a lot of pizza recipes.

i think i'll save myself the trouble

Did you download the game or the demo?

hell yea
probably gonna buy it too

No. It's Window's System Reserved. There's two or three (?) of them for some reason when I installed the OS. I don't want to screw anything up so I just kept them there.

m8 I barely have over 1 TB of HDD space. Which modern video games and game capture software easily fills up.

The game from what I have played so far gives you full access to the multiplayer. The single player is limited to all the way up to the samuel hayden cutscene.

Well there goes any fuck I gave previously.

I heard there was only access to the first two missions of the campaign
I'm not installing 58gb worth of data just for that.

Yeah save yourself the hard drive space if you want to play this single player. It doesn't feel like a DooM game at all. Multiplayer is excellent, but it isn't worth 58 fucking gbs. I would consider buying the game if the devs were smart enough to separate the multiplayer from the single player game.

Todd's Jewry never ends, does it?

And you still have to download the whole game for it, bravo todd.

I torrented SP and enjoyed it for was but I would not call it a good game, nor would I advise downloading it for 60 fucking gigs. It could have been decent, but there are these mega casualized mechanics that jump out at you every other step of the way. Just when you might start thinking "yeah alright this doesn't seem so bad" BAM here's some drooling knuckledragging mechanic added in so the fucking tweenage mouthbreathers feel like they're so good at vidya in the effort to make them think LOL SO AWSUM.

Also Hayden did nothing wrong.

What's the point to this thread if you can just pirate the game?

Pirating is illegal you thief.

Does the demo come with Denuvo? Can Denuvo lock you out of the demo?

They removed denuvo from the game a while ago

Says who?

At least it has that going for it, I guess.

I would assume the point is you can play MP with this. On the pirated version you can't, like most things.

The latest fad for companies has been to remove it after it's been cracked, and DOOM got cracked a while back. You should google it and see if they did.

Me

The point of the thread was to tell people what my experience was that wanted to try the game out. Strong point for me was the MP, single player is dog shit and it's not worth the 58 GB download unless the devs know how to compress their shit. Even so, I would want the MP to be separate from the SP and then I would consider getting it from the $5 bargain bin. I have a feeling that this game isn't going to age too well.

It's terrible. Thread over.

oh shit

That's my main issue I have with pirating the fucking game. But at least with Steam I know it's easy to just uninstall it when I am done trying it out, also my internet is really fast so speed for me isn't an issue but even on my 7 MB/s max download speed it's going to take awhile not to mention intermittent internet outages from the fucking weather being so hot lately.

Woah there Todd buddy
Calm down with that grenade

Only if you people never pirate any of my games ever again

Man I'm considering pirating all of Bethesda's games right now.

I'LL FUCKING DO IT YOU PRICK

we'll stop pirating when we can actually climb that mountain we can see

Don't forget to pirate Bethesda's Pinball FX 2 tables. They're fun.

LOOK, LOOK! YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT. STOP CRYING ABOUT IT YOU ENTITLED PIECE OF SHIT

Do it faggot

IT ENDS NOW

i'm glad it's over

Not free enough for me

Free and you keep it or just free this weekend?

Literally how?

Free this weekend, I think. The previously paid for multiplayer DLC is now free for everyone.

Oh then fuck that, It'll take me the weekend just to download this shit.

Retards are going full circle just to keep being contrarian

This is the company that's still trying to sell Skyrim. Why the fuck would they give a year old title away for free?

Understandable.

Great job Beth.

Brutal Doom 64 is good.

wew. It must have failed to meet Bethesda's sales expectations pretty fucking hard

Todd you have to stop
You're becoming just like EA

Todd? Todd who? We are all just fellow gamers here, user.

god I couldn't stand having multiple small partitions like that

Thank Todd god they've finally understood that season pass and DLC map packs are cancer.
Too bad it happened one year later, after the multiplayer died.
New multiplayer progression system, no more RNG shit, you unlock cosmetic stuff as you gain new levels and/or complete challenges.
The only issue is the fucking loadout system. That shit shouldn't be in an arena shooter.

Are you legitimately retarded? The single player not be the best thing ever but it's miles better than the generic Halo rip off that is the Multiplayer.

The multiplayer mode was made by the subcontractor who worked on Halo multiplayer content.

Huh? Pretty sure the game was cracked ages ago man. Never played it but I dropped it in my seedbox for a month.

Fuck it you're right user. That's quite painful.

Marketeer perhaps here to " influence"?

It's funny because zenimax games aren't worth playing even for free.

Can you download the game from Steam, copy the files, and install a crack to go past the time limit once it's up? Would spare a lot of pirates - of which I am not one - the risk of getting their booty embargoed.

Well, what do you know. Thread not pruned. We're still here. Guess that grenade was as broken as your games, Toddler.

Hahaha what the fuck desu

I mean they become the

But that isn't illegal.

Every game seems to go free now, after less than a year after launch. But remember that getting games for free is really bad, that shit is bad, bad and illegal… this is just glorious.
Ok, not going to try that any time soon.
SEE HOW WE RESPECT OUR PRODUCTS
THEY ARE LITERALLY WORTH NOTHING AFTER A YEAR

Alrighty, so I already downloaded and played through it and here's my verdict

They only let you play through the first 2 chapters, dead fucking serious. That being said it wasn't a bad game by any means, in fact, I actually fucking felt like I was playing an older FPS again, not older like the OG Doom, more like I was playing Half-Life 1 and Doom 3 again, which is great actually, I got the same kind of atmosphere as I got from those 2 games, and the graphics are absolutely fantastic but it is by no means the best graphics ever

After playing through the first 2 chapters I got a screen with a button that said "Buy Now [for the full experience]" followed by a bunch of game journalist accolades flaunting it as the "Best game ever" including one from (((Ploygon))) which honestly left a very sour taste in my fucking mouth seeing that.

Overall it's not a bad game, but it is difficult recommending it when you can just play Doom 3 and Half-Life 1 for more or less the same general atmosphere and dynamics in addition to the 60GBs HDD tax they put on. Take that with what you will

Now I wonder if it is possible to at least crack this game now that it's already on my HDD

*polygon

Newfag.
I can hear your obnoxiously loud abrasive nasal voice droning along in utterly misguided self importance through your text.

Its a 6/10 game
If you play on Nightmare all the issues become so glaring it becomes unfun, from the shit hitboxes to the awfully designed levels and item positioning.
It has one good track on all its music.

Thats all there is to it, Titanfall 2 is better and its a fucking 7/10 game by fucking EA.
What a time to be alive, I'd like to see a sequel that improves on its predecessor, but lets not kid ourselves now, this is current year + 2 and this is Bethesda Softworks.

All those games also look better and have better level design.

I'd agree Titanfall 2 is the better game.
NuDoom has the slightly better single player, but Titanfall 2 Multiplayer blows NuDooms Multiplayer out the water.

NOT EVEN FOR FREE
NOT EVEN IF THEY PAID ME
I HAVE DOOM ON MY 486
MOUNTAIN DEWM SUCKS DICK

I downloaded the CPY crack by itself and the game starts but is stuck at 99 percent

Even Titanfall 2 Singleplayer beats NuDoom.
From pacing to weapons and level design, enemies are generic but NuDooms take in diverse enemies isn't very good especially gow they're placed on the map.
Played both this week.

fucking dropped. your game is trash

Nah, I wouldnt have really complained if it was just a free copy but a "free weekend"? Fuck off.

nudood was an 8.5/10 singleplayer game and a 1/10 multiplayer game. Played on nightmare it greatly reduces the impact of the game's modern cancer but you're still stuck with the finishers and the serious sam level design (serious sam was never good and its community was sanic-tier). It's so close to being a way better game if we could just mod that shit out but apparently useless denuvo protection was more important to them.
(((plebbit space)))
I'd recommend it if you have a good rig. It's beautiful and you should be able to run it maxed out on a 1080 Ti at 144fps. On my regular 1080 I was generally around 110-120fps. Be sure to disable temporal AA as it blurs the fuck out of everything. Better to have sparkles then vaseline. If you disagree you're wrong.

Now I downloaded the REVOLT crack and the shit just downright doesn't start and leaves a useless crash log behind. I can't even fucking pirate this shit

What the literal fuck are you smoking and where can I get some? Its loadout system for one

It also has Denuvo
But the game itself is good

Ahahahah
No

I don't think so, shill

Yes. That says more about the current state of the industry than it does about the game.
No. Pretty solid, but far from best.

It's only free for the weekend, user. Cease your breakdown this instant.

Oh wow.
There is no reason to play this instead of original Doom with D4D. It's a mod that puts everything in Doom 4 into Doom, and more. And it's fucking free. Just goes to show that modders can still outdo modern game devs.

Oh, good. My friends kept urging me to play it, because "it's a good game bruh, it's fun, you are just contrarian hipster, you just don't want to play it because you were brainwashed by Holla Forums into thinking that it's bad". Now that it's free, I can smugly tell them that I still not going to even try it.

This is bait

I downloaded the whole damn thing yesterday and didn't make it out of level 1. It's plenty of game to realize how utterly shit it is and that my time is better spent on other games.

The source code was released. The fact that Bethesda is still selling it on Steam is a matter of legal fuckery. Anyone who buys Doot nowadays is just supporting jewry. Send Carmack an envelope with 20$ in it instead like I did.

>(((steam)))

It was fucking fun.

Downloaded it thinking I could blitz through the SP but it's just the demo. The mp is alright though but the player limit looks very small (maybe it's the gamemodes I've played)

Just finished the demo, I like how it plays.
It does have some really weird ass performance problems though. For some reason if the game's window is occupying my whole screen (be it in fullscreen or borderless corresponding to my resolution) I can't get more than 15 fps, as soon as I turn the resolution down or put it in windowed it shoots up to 60.

Still not worth the asking price but it's pretty good

I like this new meme

Is Hdoom still in development anyway? I quite liked the sprites in that.

In a competitive market of thousands of games its not surprising this game came and went like a thief in the night.

Most games' multiplayer is fucking DEAD after 2 months and Doom is no exception.

Yeah it's still being developed, albeit very slowly.

I always loved that video, Marphy's music choices are so weird.

TODD GO THE FUCK HOME

NuDoom is better than Doom 3, which was a fucking tech demo.

Todd even though you changed IPs i can tell its still you. And talking to yourself is bad.

Goddamn it, Todd! I see what you're up to here!!

Charging full price for DLC and season passes only to discontinue the pass and make the DLC free after the sale seems like typical Bethesda to me. Glad I didn't fall for that shit.

Jesus fucking demon punching Christ this shit needs to fuck off and stay that way, NuDooT isn't a good game it's a fucking shit game and anyone who says otherwise needs to suck on the business end of a loaded shotgun because the cancer has already gotten to their brains.
I spent five fucking days of my life torrenting this heaping pile of shit because people kept swearing on the Doom Bible that this game was good and that "Only the multiplayer is shit!" "The beta was just a bad first impression user, the game is actually fun!" "Only the first few levels are bad, the rest of the game is just as good as old Doom!" and while it doesn't take a fucking genius to see the game was shit, the shills would just screech "YOU DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IT'S BAD?" "THIS IS THE BEST FPS IN YEARS TAKE OFF YOUR ROSE TINTED GOGGLES!"
So I fucking did play this shit, fucking twice, once on Ultra Violence then again on Nightmare because you have to beat the fucking game once to unlock Nightmare and Ultra Violence was easy as fuck (who the fuck thought that shit was even a good idea? if I want to jump right into the fucking fire let me you hack retarded devs) and guess fucking what? it was pure 100% modern game trash trying so fucking hard to be "old school" yet still missing everything that made the original Doom fun.
Level design is so bad it makes Serious Sam's level design look competent and creative, hope you like lots of hallways and big rooms that you keep getting locked in because that's NuMooM's levels in a nutshell and they try to make the the big arena areas seem more complex then they are by adding in verticality combat with different levels and shit you can climb onto but it means fuck all since only 2 or 3 enemies can even follow you to higher areas and since the AI is full fucking brain dead retarded most of the time they are never a real threat anyways unless you are someone from Polygon who snorts cool-aid powder every day and forgot how FPSs work, or are just plain old retarded.
Guns all fucking suck none of them felt good to use and they are all over designed shit that covers up large portions of you screen for no fucking reason. even the shotguns were fucking ass, how do you go from the Doom 1 shotgun with it's fucking kick ass sound effect and the that satisfying cocking sound after every shot to the nerf gun in NuDooD, the fucking Doom 1 shotgun is sprites of a few drawn over pictures of a toy gun and it still looks better then the generic gun that could be fucking anything they called a "Combat Shotgun" and I don't even know why they added new guns or even had most of the guns they did since they all look and feel the same and because of that stupid upgrading shit that every game needs to have now the guns end up overlapping each other and feeling even more the same, I ended up only ever using the same 4 or 5 guns out of the 20 some fucking guns in the game, and even of those guns they still were unfun as fuck to use since none of the guns have any 'UMPF" to them and all sound like air guns and cheap ass chinese fireworks you'd find at a gas station after new years. also they fucked the chainsaw up, it's a instant glory kill button that gives you extra ammo/heath/armor and has limited use, good fucking job ID way to kill fun you fucks.

Enemies are all retarded both in looks and AI, dumb fucks are easy to avoid if you aren't stupid and most of them can't follow you if you climb onto shit plus you only fight a few of them at a time, think the most I've seen on screen is 12 (holy fucking shit guys really pushing new boundaries here all this new hardware is really being put to good use) all of the demon's designs are fucking lazy ass garbage you could stick any of them into Halo or Gears of War and they wouldn't stand out it. would of been cool as fuck if they took the original puppets they made to do the original sprites and use them as a base for the new models but nah fuck cool designs and creativity, seeing the original Cyberdemon or Spider Mastermind again would of been rad as fuck but we got this generic shit instead (I wanted to fucking drop the game when I saw the new shitty Cyberdemon) everything else in the game looks just as shit, Doomguy's new armore is more generic shit, fucking wimpy ass faggot had to upgrade from the heavy flak jacket with no sleeves and exposed abs and pants to Master Chief's armor because the new NuDUDE is a wimp ass faggot that needs full armor to protect his weak faggot skin. Music is also fucking garbage fuck you to anyone who says otherwise, I got so sick of it I had to turn off the in game music and played some of my own shit.
The nUdOOm shills also like to mention how the story is non existent and the game doesn't bombard you with cutscenes or taking control from you but they are fucking lying, game loves to make you play little animations to interact with almost everything and is filled with tons of mini-cutscenes where you have to stand around doing dick all wishing you could just get back to killing fucking demons. I honestly didn't give a singe shit about the story so I can't say much about it other then who the fuck cares.

To sum it all up fuck everyone who says this game is even remotely good, save yourself the time and bandwidth and play the original Doom, if you must have the NuDooM experience play Project Brutality or Doom 4 For Doom, they are free and more fun then NuDooM.

Comparing NuDooM to Doom 3 is like comparing dog shit to cat shit, they are both shit and I'm not going to like one more just because it's slightly better then the other.

why are you so mad it's only a game

Geez I wonder fucking why.

Just like press the delete key

Is it just me or does this game really have some shitty textures?

Strangely enough I pirated this mediocre piece of shit a couple weeks ago, played through once, uninstalled, and have never had the urge to play through it since. I hate to shit on the devs because you can tell they were basically forced at gunpoint by (((Zenimax))) to make something to bank off of a well known 90s franchise in the same way they did with Wolfenstein. If I had to take a guess on what happened some guy working at Id's corpse really liked Platinum action games since the rune trials are basically Alfheims from Bayonetta and the Glory Kills are the Zandatsu from MGR:R. Said guy working at Id's corpse gets the order to make a Doom game and proceeds to sneak in the elements of the game he really wanted to make shoehorned into this new Doom project; and when you separate it as far away from Doom in your mind you see a spark of fun in this bland shitfest. It's hard to even look at this as its own thing since every 10-20 minutes it has to remind you that you're playing a Doom game by showing old levels, Doomguy figurine "secrets", recreations of old levels sometimes, etc.

The combat and pacing of the game is a whole 'nother stinky bowl of collared greens. Combat for the most part takes place exclusively in these designated arenas where you just run around the same platforms and bridges killing waves of enemies until the game arbitrarily lets you progress. At first it's somewhat tolerable, since you get hallways of enemies to clear out up until that point and think of them as crescendos of the level. However as you progress you see the same glory kills, get a sense for how the game will be paced until the end, and even start to predict where the arenas are going to be just by looking at your map and seeing an open area with platforms and shit. Not only that but the secrets contain one of the biggest insult to the Doom formula; boring ass upgrade menus where you arbitrarily make your guns/suit perform better by gathering collectable bullshit hidden around a level. One of the most frustrating things about NuDoom is how barren the levels are. Since the combat only really takes place in the arenas, the rest of the level is a somewhat well designed set of tubes to lead you to the next areas. Another frustrating thing is how it springs one way doors on you, prohibiting you from backtracking and looking for the collectables the game really wants you to find.

TL;DR This game is schizophrenic and can't decide if it wants to be classic Doom or something completely new. If I were in charge I'd have the team that made this work on their own IP and have creative freedom to possibly make a decent Serious Sam/Painkiller clone.

Can we talk about how much the sound effects suck ass?

Firing the plasma rifle sounds like popcorn cooking.

Don't remind me.

Doom Shotgun -files.catbox.moe/j9agto.mp3
NuDooM Shotgun - files.catbox.moe/z71g8a.wav

Holy shit OP stop being retarded

I liked the character of nuDOOMguy, it's been a while since we had Satanism actually depicted as something bad and Christianity (one of the tablets mentions angels from the bible once so I'm fairly certain that nuDOOMguy actually is a Christian angel) as something good. Asides from that and BFG division, the game was complete trash, Gory Kills™ absolutely ruined the flow of the game, the unskippable Half Life 2-esque cutscenes wouldn't have been that bad if the game hadn't been "FUCK STORY KILL KILL GORY XDDD" at the start and the level design, while it looked cool, was pretty bland and uninteresting. Also the upgrade system felt tacked on and wasn't "OLDSCHOOL AMIRITE XDDDD" at all.

BFG Division and the intro to this were the only memorable/good tracks in this confused mess. What I really hated is how it would always go back to that DUNUN-DUNUNUN-DUNUN-DUNUN-DUNUNUN that you heard at the intro periodically. Really made the game feel rushed.

>its shit but its alot of fun 6/10 support the industry if you want to see vidyo game similar 2 this one (^.^)/
Your thread gave me cancer.

Ahahahahahhaahah
The intro does precisely that

Maybe so, but the music and chainsaw sounds are straight from my wet dreams.

Chaingun sounds like a guy popping bubble-wrap at incredible hihg speeds though, I just think they didn't give two shits about the weapons later in the game.

Music is mostly garbage with only one or two exceptions with most being icohenrent garbage full of dubstep.
The chainsaw is fucking trash, so much that I barely remember hoe it sounds like.

wow op

you're so #edgy

just buy the fucking game and stop bitching about the demo you kikes

you forgot your todd

No thank you, I wouldn't play it if you me to do it.

HELLO FELLOW GAMERS. I, A RANDOM GAMER, HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS "DooM" GAME AND I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU TO BUY IT NOW. HERE IS A SUMMARY OF THE GAME:

REMEMBER TO PRE-ORDER WOLFENSTEING™

There are ((companies)) that makes money on doing extortion to you via illegal downloading.

Usually shitskins and ((lawyers)) working together to extort you, because they know you can't afford going to court.

wew

Miss me yet?

Why does this use the Diablo font?

arcade mode is pretty fun at least

What are you, fucking organized or something?

No.

I just played it and the single-player is almost alright but it's just fucking boring. It's just shoot guy, press F, rinse and repeat.
Indeed locked to just 2 missions too.
Multiplayer is fucking awful.

It would take me more than one weekend to donwload that, what the fuck?

some jewtube reviewers said it was very good and well made and great fun

the gameplay looks like utter shit. "press 1 button to insta kill and also refill full health" with only 1 instakill animation

I played the demo back when they first bought it out and uninstalled it after 10 minutes. Don't see how anyone could bother playing through the whole thing (and this is coming from someone who played through both Doom and Doom II around the same time with no real complaints).

D4 is the most fun FPS I've played in the last few years.

Name a better one released in the last 3 years, I need something brainless to play.

Game would have been better if it didn't have the Doom name. Otherwise its slower, riddled with shit cutscenes and talking insteading of fighting, and it is slow and the monsters boring.

Its easy as shit too and the Nightmare mode is poorly designed.
When your health is lowers to a certain threshold the enemies you kill give you health.
When you're out of ammo the enemies you kill give you ammo.

This could have actually made sense if it happened with certain eenemy types, but no, they got lazy.

I think the biggest problem with the game is the level design. You basically go into a room, demons spawn. You kill the demons until they stop spawning, and then you continue. The game keeps doing this until the end. It starts to slowly go away from it near the end, but then Bethesda slapped in a shitty sequel hook at the end for more money.
I was quite disappointed. It's a step in the right direction though. I'm hoping another company takes what made nuDOOM good and makes a better game with it. nuDOOM is a fun game, yes, but it's a far cry from "THE BEST GAME EVER", and certainly does not deserve to carry the DOOM name.

And i just wanted to get a good look into it if i should pirate it.

Play some Doom .wads faggot.

Piracy always wins baby

Bethesda would never give any of their past 2000 games for free

It's more Doom than Doom 3.

So now that the free weekend is pretty much over. Is there a crack for it yet? All the cracks online by CPY are for older versions AFAIK. The latest is version 6.66

original doom is boring after the first 2 levels, can't imagine why turbo-autists can replay the same game over and over again for years

How slow do you have to be to finish the first 2 Doom levels?

That's why he told you to play .wads, you fucking retard.

The fuck?

They are watching, user

Where did everything go so wrong

I vaugely remember pirating and playing all Fallout 4 DLCs.

I remember nothing about Far Harbour.

This is possibly the most retarded "critique" I've ever read in my entire life. Please keep your hands off of a keyboard if you think about giving anything else any sort of criticism.

I dunno about you, but I have a perfectly legitimate reason.

i hope thats a copypasta and that you're not really such a turbo virgin loser. and yes, doom 4 is a good shooter, deal with it ;)

Source? It looks cool.

I cracked it. It's stupid easy to crack. Just grab the PLAZA crack only and copy the .dll files and the .ini file (it's not even necessary to get the .exe files)

Played up to the chapter where you first get the Rune Challenges and that's when I decided to uninstall that shit. The game is pretty much Doom III but with all the things I liked about Doom III taken out. The game is visually impressive but the gameplay gets painfully repetitive after awhile that's probably why the Free Weekend stops you at chapter 2

Get some taste, holy shit.

oh maybe I should download it and make my own opinions on-
it's shit

It gets worse. After Chapter 2 ends you get a screen with a bunch of ((Game Journalist)) Accolades touting it as the 'Greatest Game ever since the last time we saie a game was the Greatest Game Ever' and a button that says 'Buy Now[For the Complete Experience™]

Between the repetitive gameplay, massive fucking HDD storage requirements, and Bethesda being downright Jews, I do not recommend buying this turd. Play Doom III instead.

Don't you mean Doom or Doom 2?

Source for crack?
only if you want to though

Okay, after lurking in the thread, I had no clue how bad everything really was with nudoom, Just…the customation is fucked so hard, I don't mind the glory kills, since I enjoy that stuff from brutal doom. But are they fucking serious…like no fucking clue how bad this actually was. Like, the best way I can put this is first. ==FUCKYOUTODD== And secondly, how is it you get surface level of doom right, you start strong, and fuck everything else up. Look I enjoy brutal doom, I even like a lot of things fro nudoom, mods for weapons and armor were neet. But then you fuck everyone out of something. You know, am done, am never going to give anything to todd, not even my fucking time.

Magic the gathering, card name is planeswalker's mischief.

Nope.
Thank fuck I've got the original game still (PC & Xbox). I've even got a spare copy for PC still in the plastic wrapping.

D3 is great fun, user weeb.

The weeb isn't wrong. But the reason I specified Doom III specifically is because nuDoom is pretty much an inferior Doom III clone

After I uninstalled nuDoom from my PC I immediately installed DIII4A on my Android phone and played through the beginning levels on a touch shit. Even with the shit controls it's a much better game overall