Any single player FPS games on PC that I might not know about?

Any single player FPS games on PC that I might not know about?

Possibly made after 2010 as I've played everything prior. Stuff that's also RPG or mixed with other genres is fine

Is Mankind Divided absolutely worthless trash or is there a fun game somewhere in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

adventuresofsquare.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stalker Call of Chernobyl, Far Cry 2, Metro 2033, Fallout New Vegas, ARMA 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

All good.

Binary Domain is a third person shooter, but its somewhat obscure and quite good. Made by the Yakuza devs.

Played all of them

Played it, pretty good

I had fun with MD, but it is rather short and pretty easy when playing a stealthy hacker. It's also cracked so go ahead.

Only worth it if you're a fan of cyberpunk, I somewhat enjoyed it, still wasn't anything special.

Titanfall 2 got cracked a few days back. Pretty decent singleplayer.

Devil Daggers.

Would be good if it had any content at all

Forgot about Titanfall 2, thanks

There's also Shadow Warrior 1 and 2.

I got shadow warrior 1 for free yesterday, still have to get around to play it

the enemies instantly respawn just by walking a few distance from the respawn point and there is no stealth.

If you don't headshot said nigger, he screams out in pain and alerts people in the surrounding area. They don't scream if you brain them.

why not just list the ones you do know and we can go from there

Because it would be a list of a few hundreds of titles you absolute fucktard

so you expect everyone else to do so until you come across the maybe one title you haven't played or even know about?
you can fuck right off as far as i'm concerned

Right, because we wouldn't want to talk about video games, or have a thread where people talk about games they enjoyed that other people maybe haven't played.

That would be too good for the post quality, better come into a thread you have absolutely no intent of adding to and saging like a faggot.

if you're that worried about quality then how about you put some effort in your shit thread next time instead of making what is a borderline template thread?

I am, you, instead, are just shitposting.

Hard Reset is good. Looks nice and is a very old school FPS.

no you are not and no i ain't

He's got a point though. You could've noted that you've played most vee recommended shooters and a lot of popular-shit ones. Then you'd get obscurantist answers instead of people like buddy here or me calling you a dumbass.

In any case, the original soldier of fortune is worth a run-through, as well as some others around the same makers but the newer games are shit. There's "Angels Fall First", unturned which is a roblox game on steam for some reason, Ravenfield though it's a shitty game with like one dude making content for a battlefield clone that has bots and slow motion inexplicably, and call to arms which is actually an RTS but you can zoom into first person mode with soldiers and play it like a very bad and clunky FPS.

I said that I played everything before 2010.
That not good enough?

Not my fault the fag can't read

Slander and calumny
sir i spurn you like i would spurn a rabid dog , don't respond to me or my posts ever again

Are you from Texas or something?
I have literally only ever seen Texans do this sort of thing in this way.

Please don't respond to him.
Also, does Angels Fall First have an actual story or is it just bot battles?

The story is in the drop missions, but it's not revealed outside of the in-game text logs. Besides that, the bot-battles and star-wars battlefront 2 (the fucking original, FUCK YOU EA YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) all take place in like, story-mission esque environments. You get a jab of info about the map and the tactical situation and you're thrust into it with an over-arching mission objective which relates somehow to the war inexplicably.

Doesn't really seem what I'm looking for but I'll try it out

it's just bot battles for now. I'm not sure if the devs are adding a storyline, but i assume if they do it'll be pretty barebones (think UT99 or UT2k4)

gzdoom has some stand alone games made for it, as well as a lot of mods you can use in single player. a giant library of WADs is obviously also available.
here is a stand alone game, for example: adventuresofsquare.com/
arcane dimensions mod for quakespasm (Quake 1 engine fork) features some new weapons and monsters, its used in some custom maps beyond arcane dimensions (the map compilation) itself. grab quakespasm, the quake 1 data files, and quake injector, get that all set up, and then download and install some AD maps via quake injector.

I'm kind of done with doom, I've just played it to death for the past decade
I'd be up for some quake 1, any more mods for it?

what wad

There's lots of stuff on quaddicted.com, from vanilla map packs to some mods. Keep an eye out for any maps made by sock, he's an architecture nerd and his maps are the tits.

I love art style/aesthetic of Hard Reset, I like all the enemy designs and even the 2 guns transforming is interesting to me (though I'm sure that put off some people). What I can't stand about it is that, due to the enemies being robots, absolutely NOTHING feels satisfying to shoot. The "redux" which barely added fucking anything added those zombies but they're so trivial to kill they suck even worse.

Hard Reset makes me just wanna go back and play Painkiller because it's a much better game with better guns

Heres some neat/average stuff thats not usually talked about here:

-Space Hulk Deathwing
-Hard Reset
-Rise of the Triad
-Overload
-Duke Nukem 3D AMC TC
-Mechwarrior Living Legends
-OG Prey
-Vivisector Beast Within
-Timeshift
-Singularity
-Cryostasis
-Clive Barkeys Undying
-Call of Juarez Gunslinger
-Xeno Clash
-Riddick

Has this been fixed?

Also good shit in that list, you're a quality man

Likely, anyone who wasn't an idiot knew it woulf be a mess at launch, this is Streum on after all.
Y-you too

OP is a gigantic faggot.

Good taste for a nigger.

I tried roleplaying as a lone wolf operative, who was able to kill every enemy without ever being seen. After 20 minutes of having to go through the same respawning checkpoint, I realized the only way to play was to barrel through enemies screaming and running over as many niggers as you can while you pass through. I hated that fucking game.

Try Signal Ops and the Marathon trilogy if you haven't already, maybe Oddworld; Stranger's Wrath too if you don't mind switching between first person for shootan and third person for 3D platforming.
Also backing for suggesting Cryostasis. It's worth playing even with the awful optimization expect single-digit framerates even on modern rigs for the god-tier atmosphere and how closely it's tied to the gameplay mechanics. The entire game is raw, unpolished video kino and slav horror at its finest, and should be a must-play for anyone wanting to make horror vidya or story-driven games.

Yep, it was shit then and it's shit now. Played the single-player for a day, got bored tried the multiplayer which was decent fun and turned it in a week later for my money back.