Be honest–how many games do you pirate?

Be honest–how many games do you pirate?

Honestly, not much, I barely play vidya. I should just publish my resume to become a reviewer or something.
I just mainly pirate Nintendo shit, since I don't like having things in a non-workstation/gaming PC, let alone a laptop.

None, I am neither a poorfag nor a moralless, ADD fuckwit who can't wait until they have the funds to pay for something.

*tips menorah*
G'oyim.

shoo shoo FBI-kun

I only pirated shovel knight because i bought it on console and wanted it on pc.

Funny, since thieves such as yourself engage in talmudic autism to justify your theft of other people's work.

anything that i like and is not currently on a 75% discount or more

i only buy fighting games tbh

All of them. Commence bitch tears, wagecuck moralfags.

nobody asked you.

>He doesn't have a JOB.
>He doesn't contribute to 'SOCIETY.
>He sits in his room all day doing NOTHING.

Used to do it all the time when I had nothing going on in life. Now I've got a job and I just buy the games I'm interested in. Don't take that as "uhyuck I've got money to throw around don't hit on me you silly NEETs", I just don't have the time anymore to play games that I'm not 100% sure I'll like. It's kind of nice, not wasting my days trying every shitheap they put out nowadays. The time I do spend on vidya is more rewarding.

between 100-100%

Fuck you nigger, eat my ass.

It's not their work. None of it belongs to them, cry moar.

Only stuff that I won't be playing online, or aren't cracked yet. Very rarely do I actually want to support a developer,

Oh, silly me. I'm a dirty liar, I pirate lots of Dreamcast and Wii games. I just don't equate downloading old ass games you can only obtain from resellers as piracy I guess.

But really, who the fuck wants to pay 60+ dollars for a copy of illbleed when you aren't even sure if it's good for anything but being obscure?

This exactly the talmudic autism I'm talking about.

I used to pirate a lot but now-a-days I just stick to my safe little bubble of playing fighting games I know. Last game I pirated was Prey and I haven't even played it yet even though I installed it.

You're misplacing that belief, you god damn fool. They don't cater to my interests, so I'm not going to force myself to pay for something I dislike. It is worth my time, but not my money. There is no doublethink.

Like them man I'm replying to above.

Almost all of them. The ones I have were either given to me as gifts or I bought on (((Steam))) sale for over 70% discount.

None, f2p games offer a worth of entertainment

All of them. Then I buy whatever I liked. This year so far:
Starsector
Alvora Tactics
Battle Brothers
Rimworld
Starcrawlers
The Surge

Literally only abandonware.
Fuck GoG.

You can't trick me, CIA

but user, you ARE CIA!

Five to seven games a year. And most of them are a pirate-before-buying kind of deal.
Not many games are worth the money nowadays.

With failing quality of modern games less and less.
Even shit games that never worth your worthless time? Even free games?

Piracy is wrong. Don't base your morals on whether you get caught or not.

He was downloading them ironically :^)

Anyone remember this faggot?

pirating is fucking scary to me

A more interesting question would be, how many have you deleted on principle instead of continuing to seed?

ALL OF THE GAMES

its communism and free flow of information get used to it op

I pirate day five games yesterday! And I already deleted two for being shit!

Transferrable and perpetual copyright is a profoundly Jewish concept. I won't pay so that managerial kikes can live perpetually on the work of artists and developers.
>>>/oven/

Every game that I can that I'm interested in. Same goes for movies, music, and little girl cartoons by the Nipponese. New console games I generally can't pirate, so I may buy a few of those.

Pirating is for kikes

>paying for anything involving (((entertainment)))
Come now, untermensh. Concentrate.

Why the fuck would anyone even lie about that shit? Kill yourself

Approximately 95% of everything I ever play. The remaining 5% is reserved for LE's that come with great bonuses, like panties, pillow cases, booby mousepads, artbooks, figures, etc etc.

I pirate literally everything. If I get more than 5 hours of enjoyment, i throw it on a notepad text file and buy it during a sale for ease of access. Bonus points if it is coop or multiplayer. The last game i payed full price for was Breath of The Wild and before that it was Wonderful 101. Will most likely outright buy Splatoon 2 as well. Patiently waiting for Switch Homebrew.

Both a lot, and not much.
I've got a couple of flash carts, and have been pirating my backlog for both. But at the same time, these are games that I either can't buy, or if I wanted to the price is exorbitant.

Most modern games I can't play. Either I can't run it, or I don't have the system it's on.

denuvo is dead lol

How many loaves of bread have you eaten in your life?

If it doesnt have coop its barely worth downloading for me. Only games I buy are the ones I can play with a few good buddies.

All of them. I've never legitimately bought a game in my entire life. Sometimes I felt bad about it because I wanted to support the devs but I didn't choose the South American life, the South American life chose me

For all the pirated games that end up liking, I end up buying them afterwards. For me pirating games is like playing a demo, because I usually don't play past a few hours if I dislike it.

Only Denuvo games. I believe in buying games, but any publisher that puts something like Denuvo on their game doesn't get a fucking dime from me. They can get fucked.

90%

Only a few times. It has to be from a scummy publisher doing scummy things like putting Denuvo into the game to deserve piracy.
Piracy is a weapon that the consumer should keep at hand, but not swing blindly.

All of them, buycuck

About tree-fiddy

All of them. If it turns out the game is good, I buy it.

All of them, now come and get fbi

All of them.
Why are you phrasing this like it's a negative thing?

I pirate every game. If it's good and I like it, then I buy it. If it's shit, I uninstall it.

havent in years because there are no interesting games

I'm pirating every single game that does not have a demo.

I pirate games that are

Haven't bought a game in years. RIP game industry.

all of them

t. poorfag and not ashamed

Why not?
I got stuff for free with no consequences
I see nothing bad here

Maybe five or six a month. I end up buying any I spend more than five hours on, because I feel that three is enough to judge a game. Couple years ago, that was maybe two or three. Now it's none to one.

I don't count

Sometimes, but with a few questions asked beforehand.

If the answer to the first question is no, or the answer to both questions is yes, I'll pirate it.

Why would you tip a lampstand? The kike hat is called kippah or yarmulke.

explain yourself

Why do you assume wagemen don't pirate ? I pirate all the time and I'm doing pretty well with my savings.

The thinking man's choice.

What, you want a number? Are you a cop?
It's a lot, alright? I pirate a lotta video games.

I emulate old games
I don't play new games because they're shit
I don't really pirate in the sense of playing games that are currently being sold.
But if i see a magnet of something on my backlog, heck why not

Whats a good site for pirating anyway?

Google

I don't think I've ever bought a legit copy in my entire life.

I probably only pirate like 10-20% of the games I play. I like to mostly support the game developers.

There seeks to be a connection but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Usually I'll pirate a game and know within the first 2 hours if I want to buy it or not, if not the game gets uninstalled.

that being said, I haven't pirated anything new in the last 3 or 4 years because nothing new looks good.

Not much. I tend to buy the games I like anyway.

More than buy, but that still doesn't say much. I'm far more into the old stuff from my younger days than [current year] sludge.

It's fine if you're poor. But you should still feel at least a little shame. There would be much fewer games if no one ever paid for them. Though, TBH, it probably wouldn't be that bad. Games wouldn't be as sparkly, but they'd almost certainly be higher quality, on average.

Literally how every shitskin thinks in my area. Not that pirating is bad.

Hello fellow anonymous 4 channers, where can I find some of these video game pirate sites?
For pirating reasons of course.

Do you fags even read what you post?

NOT ENOUGH

Why don't you ask there?
>>>/fs/

I live in Sweden, so yes i break any laws i can because those traitors in charge aren't my leaders.

About 80% of the new games I play. It's kind of sad because I used to be strongly against pirating even when I was a poorfag. Now I actually have money to blow and I just can't bring myself to waste it on modern vidya. So many hyped games end up being trash and even decent games are ruined by devs chopping them up into multiple DLCs.

I do honestly buy games I pirate if they're good though(maybe about 30%), or I wait until steam sales to get games plus their DLCs for a fair price.

Joke's on you, I have normalfag tastes.

The thinking's mans piracy. You guys are alright.

it's time to go FOSS and never look back.

ALL OF THEM

all of them but if it's a pearl that soothes my autism I'll go buy a copy of it so developers might make more of the same
they never do

I've not bought a game in 8 years and before that I rarely if ever bought one at RRP.

Why?
Good, games should be made by hobbists for hobbists, let the AAA die

Morality doesn't enter into it and there's no 'getting caught' unless you're an utter retard flagrantly seeding a shit-ton of sue-happy faggots IPs.

Pussy bitch ass nigga
Are you afraid to break a little bit of law?

By that logic Jesus was a immoral pirate because he copied bread and fish potentially taking away the profit form the sellers

What kind of fresh-off-the-boat-from-cuckchan shit is this thread? Fucking end yourself OP.

I pirate them all and then don't play any of them

If copying files is wrong why did you steal that picture for your post?

If the multiplayer is good and pirate copies have trouble playing online, I buy it.
If it's a genuinely good, refreshing game released by anyone that isn't a big, cancerous publisher, I buy it.
Otherwise, it gets pirated. I don't pirate many games anyway, mostly older games whose original devs would get nothing from a purchase at GOG. I can't muster the interest to pirate AAA releases, they bloat their filesizes and it usuakky ends up being a mediocre game anyway

I do out of skepticism and it rewards me
Is more on par with something like Twin Sector which isn't really high praise either
Sure
Bad game

Is it piracy if they don't sell the game anymore?

A lot. I'm working in the tens of thousands right now. guess how many i actually played :^)

All of them.

Normally pirate games made by shady indie developers or games published by Ubisoft and EA. I also emulate games I can't buy or already own.

I also pirate my latest anime and only buy what I actually enjoyed. Until scummy creators, developers and publishers learn to stop trying to scam me and other customers with poor service and quality. They can currently get fucked.

I support creators that actually deserve my money and put in the effort and quality for what I buy.

Call me a thief and tell me I'm ruining the industry all you want, shills. But I fucking hate video games anyway.