Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GkxPdMdVXA
please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Scatterable_Mines
steamcommunity.com/groups/RnLHAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this one of those retarded e celebs?

Yes, trapped forever in an endless struggle

what makes you think i get the joke if i don't even know who he is?

I don't care user. I just posted my webm and you started asking questions.

you're right. i don't care either.

got any webms that are actually fun?

Yeah you will love this one

this one was fun

this one is shit and you're a retarded tool.

How disgusting

good one, at least someone here isn't a virgin.

everyone here is a virgin

Ponytails are useful during summer because its hot as fuck and hair is warm.

The ponytails in the webm are still shit, they're too high on the head for their length.

Ponytails are shit tier, plaits are the way to go

L O N D O N

perfect

what's the music in this ?

Get out of London Tinytrip, save your monkey life.

what's the deal with that toy crossbow?

Better

Thanks for the better version. Have something video game related.

I cant say if this is a joke or a real interview. We had same interview about sunken submarine.

That's Clarke and Dawe, australian political satirists. They were doing stuff like this for decades until the bald one (Clarke) died this year.

Now that's a song I never thought I'd ever hear again.

I wish our political bullshit could end with just one death.

It's the secret best weapon in the game. It makes noise and can be used to interact with objects and touch screen things. There's a lot of cool things you can do with em.

Post more comfy gondola videos please
preferably without electronic music

I still think it's useless. Any touchscreen that you can't easily reach is going to have an angle that makes it nearly impossible to hit with the dart (especially if you factor in 1 point in mimicry). I guess it could be useful if you are trying to be sneaky and shit, but there's little point to that.

That whole thing with the cook is pretty stupid. I mean the very first suit upgrade you find makes you immune to recycler charges like the one he set as a trap, plus the idiot just drops dead even if you disarm his trap. They really could have put some more effort into that scene.

sauce on vidya?

FTL

Starsector with Interstellar Imperium faction mod

It's not FTL

Have some OC. Figure it's a good a place as any to post this.

Fresh OC from the Goodnight Alt-Right video. Not sure what I should change so the 'haxxers' one is just typing with no other audio.

You aren't one of those idiots that thinks just because you can't see or hear "politics" it doesn't effect you??

Umbrella Corps is not that bad

melee waas prety broken from the last time i played it. Fun game

Actually making me want to play dishonored 2

Unless you've got a pretty good computer don't bother, the optimization is shit. It is however cracked, so go for it.

What's that from?

IA here, holy shit I'm fucking drunk!

Clicking the filename takes you to the front page. GREAT JOB, JIM, YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILL RETARD.

Checked. And does this mean we can redirect people thru filenames now?

If you liked the first, you'll like the second. Just roll your eyes at the part where they ruin the outsider.

Mah man, you make a full video?

OH

GEE

THIS IS GOING TO NOT BE A LEGAL NIGHTMARE OR ANYTHING

don't expect anything different

I mean fucking hell, there's a reason "To catch a Predator" is no longer on TV, if this is him going after legit people etc and not actors him and MTV will be sued into oblivioun

why is it no longer on tv?

Who the fuck swears that long?
Fuck me, my ears

Context?

Person they showed on the show ended up killing himself the next day

An assistant to the Texas DA killed himself after getting caught by one of their decoys last I checked.

wew

so much for muh based texas

you make this game look way cooler than it really is

gay hipster shit

Gay.

thas grape

i think it's trying to communicate

(heil'd)

Holy fucking shit this is awesome, is there anymore?
Take this testimony of a savage genocidal maniac as a token of my gratitude

loli Orchid never ever

The only way a Chinese weapon as sophisticated as this to actually work would be if someone other than the Chinese built it.

I'm reasonably sure they're russian designs though.
Ask a /k/ommando about it.

It's a completely retarded design.

You're a completely retarded design.

Can confirm it is a retarded design that would likely not even damage those tanks. The platform would not support any sort of recoil so it's stuck with missiles, which all modern tanks can defend against. They would have been better off scattering mines in that area instead.

Holy shit that's retarded, can you imagine how inaccurate something with zero barrel like that would be? You'd be much better off removing the 5 million anti-tank shells it's apparently got stored in it's body and replacing it with a moderately powerful recoiless rifle or a missile - even an RPG-7 would be better than this, since at least you'd slow down their advance, deplete counter-measures and score a few mobility kills.

Its like some f2p chinks attempted to remake RE4

Oh shit it just hit me
heheh

Some OC I just made.

Police sirens or explosions in the distance.

The deviantart OC I browsed in the mid 2000s has better art style than DBS.

Pretty sure they stopped caring around Cell.

Was that man being sarcastic?

As far as delusions go, it's better than an obnoxious armchair activist who thinks he's making a difference by taking a video game board for a politics board.

Can someone tell me what that "URGH" sound is heard in 0:35 in this webm that I've been hearing since forever but can't find anywhere?

Please tell me it's the start of a dom bj video.

[shitposts in video format]

Is it just me, or could basically every other thing Ed does in this show get a MH name?

If only.

obligatory

How new are you to not know the existence of Samuel Heidenburg, America's most notorious mass shooter?

Care to explain this?

Is the joke just going over my head? They should have easily seen where they went wrong when they pulled out the food analogy.

wtf?

cat broke lightbulb and released nerve gas that was inside

It's a lamp and the cat is clearly standing where the light bulb should be. If you don't know what happens when you put a body part into a light socket you should go try it yourself right now.

He got stuck that's all that happened. I found the source.

It's like beggars man.
Start feeding them and they will obsess with you.

really makes you think

Teaching qt jay pee girls English on skype. I should start doing this

hitting a bit close to home?

Fuck off showershitter.

Now there's a meme i haven't seen in a long, long time.

This is the best piece of music in the game.

He's got a show called "Hansen vs Predator" now where he pretty much keeps doing the same thing.

Did the extra console levels for this ever get released for PC as a mod?

fuck you you fucking nigger

YOU'RE RIP AND TEARING ME APART LISA!

All Niggers Must Die

The brass case would explode without the confinement of a chamber and the projectile would plop to the ground without a barrel to keep pressure behind it. Without a gun, a bullet is a literal firecracker that can't even hurt you. Hopefully now you see how extra retarded that clip is. They didn't even understand how guns work.

It was cool to watch and that's why I posted it. It does have some kind of realism to it though. If you replace the shells with rockets, then it can work.

The chinks train their troops to use rockets without the launcher. Good for ambushes

you're welcome gents

The camo system completely destroys the point of solar panels on the thing, it can't charge when the solar panels are covered by camouflage. Even if the rocket works, they're not going to get much done with dead batteries.

he says without posting it

I dont even see why they would need solar panels; we have batteries that could power a thing like that for several days.

For shiggy.

DETELETED TJIS

That was funnier than expected

Perhaps the biggest issue is that they'd be visible on thermal imaging meaning once the tanks knew what to look for they'd be able to take them all out. Infantry could shoot them with anti-material rifles too, they're big and they're totally immobile. Also if Dimitry drives by in his Lada what's stopping the thing from blasting him instead of a tank?

I don't think it's viable. Just because it could be built doesn't make it a good idea.

He's an unfortunate victim of alien abduction, the ayy tricked him into marrying her to further her conquest of earth,

HAHA! I've found the source.
youtube.com/watch?v=-GkxPdMdVXA

How get be this fucking new? Fuck off, don't come back.

Holy shit, get out.
Webm related, it was probably you.

i find it interesting that fire especially has this effect on people. normally smart and collected people seem to immediately lose their minds the second something catches fire

Humanity has been devolving so it's no surprise

I'm of the mind that normal life has been made so easy and cushy that too many retads end up making it for far longer than they would in the past.
Their disability goes unnoticed unless they're forced to think on their feet, then you get retarded shit like that webm.

what i find more shocking is how few people actually learn the really simple survival shit that a man needs to know. like, i'm talking dead-simple shit like how to minimize the risks of dealing with fire/how to deal with fire if it ends up out of control, how to cook simple shit, you know. how to not fucking die the second something goes wrong

sage for spoonfeeding
please use archive.is/news/article-3538654/Girls-taking-hair-styling-session-South-Dakota-realise-family-cat-stuck-lamp-chaos-ensues.html

There's nearly seven billion people in this world, we overextended ourselves a good long while ago. There's an awful lot of filler out there.

God damn Brazil is a shit hole.

Most people dont like learning about those sort of things since they're not interested in them to any extent.
They dont have to, they can live their lives regardless, or well most of them can.
The people I've met who actually want to learn usefull skills for other reasons than just finding them interesting are sadly one of the few people who when considering the future think beyond what they WANT to do, but also what they SHOULD do.

This looks fun.
How's the game?

i got a console copy for christmas, its okay if you fuck around with the powers a lot

Liquids don't really burn. Put something non-flammable on top of a container with "burning" liquids to smother the fire. If women were still taught to cook she might have thought of this.

thats what i did for iji

czech'd

I need the sauce. I know the user that posted doesn't know, but does anyone know?

feels bad being pathetic ;-;

Dude, just put a cover on it. A flame needs Oxygen as fuel.

The first one was bad, from what I saw at E3 this one looks even worse. The powers did not mix with stealthing and instead promoted going loud in a game that advertises itself as a stealth game and gives you the good ending for stealthing it. Might be fun to fuck around with like said.

What an absolute faggot.

this one gives me feels every time I watch it

Whats the name of this song?

giv dubs

Not today, hombre.

oh lord almighty

Can't tell if this is just a meme, but the real song is Pokemon's Black/White Unwavering Heart

Yeah but I gave him the exact link we used in that thread.

It's a bit disingenuous to just call it "Sad 8 bits" and not mention at all that it's a cover of this.

Thanks

I agree. I guess I should have mentioned the original, but I like this version better.

Gobou is a god

I knew where this was going from the filename, but that didn't reduce the enjoyment one iota.

/ she's probably writing an article for polygon about the assault right now.

I'm from CNN and we're going to find you.

Decided to look them up, yet another "All Female" team that is being put into full competitive circles for millions of dollars and literally the only reason they are there is because they're missing a penis

Meanwhile Secret Fe, a pre-grouped team lost 16-2 two a random PUG group

full video?

thanks boss

I'm drunk as fuck so here is this.

while you wait for the next part

Great show.

Reposting this because it's funny, and to ask what the music is.

Kill yourself, you worthless sack of shit. You are the reason that the industry is the way it is. You are the reason your country is the way it is.

fuck yes dude. Awesome

So who made this file? Not them (they’d never do anything but suck their resident SJW’s cock).

And you're doing what, exactly?

Hilarious. Try again, please.

I'm being serious, what are you doing to make anything better? The internet isn't srs bsns. You want srs bsns, go irl tbqh. k bby?

next part processing

The internet is not to be trifled with.

kek

FUCKING CASUALS , GET THE FUCK OFF MY Holla Forums

What a retarded cuckold you are. You do realize a majority of those billions of "people" reside in third world shitholes like India, China, and African countries?

Uh, thanks?

if you conider them your equals then you should just go live amongst them and eat mosquitos

Except he's right

There is no shortage of resources in western culture because we have government, programs, equality religion and other means of making sure we don't all fuck ourselves into oblivion

VS countries with Communist/dictatorships and religions that basically tell women "Shut the fuck up, clean and fuck" with populations numbering into the billions who then hold out their hand asking for help because they're too fucking retarded to say "HEY, MAYBE OUR CURRENT SYSTEM ISN'T WORKING OUT THAT WELL"

Take this approach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Scatterable_Mines
Scatter condoms instead.

Best girl deserves a better song than that.

I dont know if it want to learn Russian or Japanese. I had been doing German for a while before it got cucked into uselessness. I guess the question is which language is going to be the most useful in the future. Japanese or Russian?

UNF

I don't. When you grow up, you'll realize the world is more than just you and your fantasy world. Overpopulation effects the entire species, all of its sub-species included. Too many of them is a burden on them and us. I shouldn't even have to tell you that.

Nope. See, what you kiddos fail to understand, is that resources are finite. I know it's easy to think everything will last forever and everyone can live the same standard and there's a technological utopia right around the corner full of robotic waifus with artificial wombs or whatever other bullshit, but you're wrong. We've tapped into all that can be tapped, tapping further is trying to make gold out of dust. We start going into the reserves, what does that do but make more people to eat up more things? How many more people do we need? Is everyone suppose to live in megacities? This isn't Dredd, this isn't your Hollywood flicks. There's logistics that go into this. Real life consequences. I can understand how being raised on the internet and anime might smear that insight, so I won't hold it against you.

Millions of people starving, millions more in poverty, millions trying to move in to higher societies for more gibs, do you not go outside? At all? How well paved are your streets? How healthy is your food? How's the local crime? What do you think is causing all of this moving around and violence? You think farming underwater potatos is the answer? lol u guys, come on.

They probably just consider WUURLSTAAA a swear.

For now.

Thats your decision to make man Im just a random dude on the internet.

You're underselling yourself, mate.

If the west completely ignored the other countries fucking themselves to death we'd actually be far better off

This is just a pure fact

If you care for my opinion on what language to learn just ask yourself these few question

In the long run it might be cheaper to get a line of tanks and kill everything in Africa.

Nah, scatter nukes

The Russians don't make a lot of video games or smug anime girls.

I know but will Japan even last 20 years?

There is absolutely nothing preventing Japan from lasting 20 years.

Except their population failing to procreate

This is why we need gas chambers

What the fuck is this piece of shit? Nobody asked for some gay pop music

Why did we give them guns

HOLY FUCK user WHY WHAT IS THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty gud music, fam. Mind to post more?

That song is in my day to day playlist
Well made shit. It's a good mix of rock with electronic elements.

What animu?

German is a great language with a much better literature than both of these.

Every time. It's like pottery. Every time l*ftypol or other filth posts here, their taste in webms is noticeably horrible. You don't even need to type anything, we can tell what you are already.

good thread

>No spooky hand coming to grab you

Maybe so but Russian has a fuckhuge amount of useful resources specifically on the internet, especially guides and engineering-related literature. German as a language, depending on how shit turns out over there, might end up going into decline.

Is that an old video or is it alive again?

Why not both?

it's very recent, but it's dead outside of certain servers/events, this group announces when people are playing:

steamcommunity.com/groups/RnLHAA

Noice

Anyone got the webm of some cunt getting fucked with by her soon to be ex on CS GO for cheating?

Holy fuck thank you, the original was deleted and I spent ages searching for it after reading the actual doujin for the first time

I will never understand this. The whole thing was just dumb and very surface level understanding of tragedy.

It's mostly just because people came in ready to jack themselves off and then next thing you know she's dying on the floor with her dead fetus wishing for a better life for herself and her child, it was unexpected and most people that jack off to trashy hentai don't exactly read fine literature.
Personally I'm just a sucker for sad shit in general
I do agree it got kinda dumb where she kept getting raped(especially when her dad does it too her and then she gets blamed for that) and it probably would've been better if she started doing a lot more bad things like stealing instead of making her the victim every time.

This part is what irk me the most, my guess Shindol didn't want us to not hate her. But I hated her for not struggling that was the essence missing from this, she just went with the flow and accepted it, every single thing. Also the lack consequences rather the illusion of consequences. This could have been unforgettable piece of suffering, if only Shindol would have committed to her being more human.

Sleep snug, smug

Did this avoiding for years. BEen going out for 10 now, I have moderate to high social success …. but that doesnt fix the dating at all.

We are doomed because our females are shit, that's it, this guy is just trying to shift blame. Does he think guys don't get gfs because they dont want any ? fuck

YEA WE SHOULD PROBABLY BREED MORE, NOT LIKE CHINA IS A HELLHOLE BECAUSE OF EXACTLY THAT RIGHT?

Fresh OC