Nipponese Learning Thread: 青いテキスト Edition

Last thread has been obliterated. Time for a new one. I'm so retarded, I keep forgetting to save the link to the new DJT guide, this one is outdated. Sorry for being such a faggot. Anyway, talk about Japanese, help each other learn Japanese. Last thread people said we should discourage people from asking for translations, so maybe keep that shit to a minimum. Anyway, if you're new, you should already know how this works by now. You want to learn this language, start learning Hiragana and Katakana, I'm not going to give you a time frame, just learn them until you're good at reading them. Once you're done with that, move on to learning grammar and vocabulary. All of the necessary resources are below, just ask in the thread if you don't understand something or need advice. Fuck dekinai-chan,
(((YOU CAN LEARN JAPANESE)))
Resources
DJT guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1H8lw5gnep7B_uZAbHLfZPWxJlzpykP5H901y6xEYVsk/edit#
pastebin.com/w0gRFM0c
Anki and Decks
Anki: apps.ankiweb.net/
Core 2k/6k:mega:///#!QIQywAAZ!g6wRM6KvDVmLxq7X5xLrvaw7HZGyYULUkT_YDtQdgfU
Core2k/6k content: core6000.neocities.org/
user's Japanese Learner Anki package: mega:///#!14YTmKjZ!A_Ac110yAfLNE6tIgf5U_DjJeiaccLg3RGOHVvI0aIk
KanjiDamage deck: ankiweb.net/shared/info/748570187
Kodansha's Kanji Learner's Course deck: ankiweb.net/shared/info/779483253
Websites, Apps, and Books
RealKana: realkana.com/
Kana Invaders: learnjapanesepod.com/kana-invaders/
Genki I and II (2nd Edition): mega:///#!aBF1TJYJ!D7Lkamt_oa6QlkMX4k0e7nDRu3qwacyyuoyxvbSego8
Forvo.com: ja.forvo.com/
Mainichi.me: mainichi.me/
Rikaichan: polarcloud.com/rikaichan/
GoogleIME: google.com/ime/
KanjiVG: kanji.sljfaq.org/kanjivg.html
IMABI: imabi.net/
Tae Kim's Guide to Japanese: guidetojapanese.org/learn/
KanjiDamage: kanjidamage.com/
KANJI-Link radicals: kanji-link.com/en/kanji/radicals/
Japanese Audiobooks: how-to-learn-any-language.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6241&PN=1&TPN=1
All Japanese All The Time: alljapaneseallthetime.com/blog/all-japanese-all-the-time-ajatt-how-to-learn-japanese-on-your-own-having-fun-and-to-fluency/
Erin.ne.jp: erin.ne.jp/en/lesson01/index.html
R.A. Miller's A Japanese Reader:///mega.nz/#!aNoHDBRa!1q_JZWZnktl16rWZsSz1PHUxQbTvi5UU_VpSIogzxO8
Jisho: jisho.org
Japanese Google Dictionary: dictionary.goo.ne.jp/
[YouTube Videos]
Namasensei: youtube.com/watch?v=nqJ5wU4FamA&list=PL9987A659670D60E0
JapanesePod101: youtube.com/user/japanesepod101/videos
KANJI-Link: youtube.com/watch?v=nOXuIYVzyL4&list=PLE6S_Q0SX_mBtzG17ho7YER6vmzCPJ3B4
Japanese Ammo with Misa: youtube.com/channel/UCBSyd8tXJoEJKIXfrwkPdbA/playlists
Japanese VideoCast: youtube.com/user/LingoVideocast/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170625143239/http://8ch.net/v/res/12733738.html
tomojuku.com/blog/ndes2/
ocw.mit.edu/courses/global-studies-and-languages/21g-501-japanese-i-fall-2012/index.htm
jlpt.jp/e/samples/sample12.html
aatj.org/jlpt-us
ankiweb.net/shared/info/798002504
ankiweb.net/shared/info/1964372878
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本語の方言のアクセント
accent.u-biq.org/
djtguide.neocities.org/
syosetu.org/
github.com/OpenMW/openmw
trend.sunnysideworkers.com/archives/571
youtube.com/user/freejapaneselessons3
djtguide.neocities.org/kana/index.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2A25F7399E8805ED
japanskblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/heisig-method-remembering-the-kana-part-1-hiragana.pdf
djtguide.neocities.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't learn Japanese you fucking faggots.
Stupid bitch.

あなたはつまらない

ANaTa Ha/WA TsuWaRaNaI

??
I find the characters easy to memorize and read. I'd say it is possible to get all of Hiragana in a single afternoon. Despite that though I never went much further because I greatly lacked in the vocab.

I mean I can sound out some words I guess…

Thanks for these resources though OP. I'll look through it later. I had just played with some learning apps on my phone in the past.

As a guess from hearing some in anime I recognize the word Tsuwaranai as being pointless so I guess you are insulting that other poster… ?

that actually says tsumaranai

Ah k cheers, I'll remember the Anata section too then. I guess I shouldn't boast about learning Hirgana in a single afternoon I guess haha. I did always confuse the Ws and Ms though.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE REDTEXT YOU GIANT FAGGOTS

I'm good with the kana, radicals, and some extremely basic grammar. Is it easier to pick up vocab with Anki cards, or by low-level reading material? I suppose I should mention I've tried RTK and the Core2k/6k kanji decks and I keep getting discouraged because it feels like I'm not retaining anything at all.

The core2k/6k just throws random words at you, I don't think they're categorized by concept or by JLPT level anything like that, though it does begin simple and then it gradually introduces words with more complex Kanji. The Anki decks are supposed to be supplementary material, meaning you should use some other source to study vocabulary, and then use the Anki deck to really shove into your long term memory. I, however, don't do it like that, I started by focusing entirely on the core2k/6k deck while skimming through Tae Kim. Maybe you could find a book that teaches you words by concept, or you can just search on YouTube for videos that list off words for you. Just search for something like, "animal names in Japanese" or "colors in Japanese" and you can find a bunch of videos that will introduce these words in an entertaining fashion. Although I'm sure there are better resources out there, there's nothing wrong with watching videos to acquire knowledge. Alternatively, you can use an online dictionary to just search for words.

this
stop posting with your gay pink, you fucking faggots.

><
You really really don't fucking belong here, please fuck off.

I'm doing it just like this, I think my progress is coming along nicely, and when everything is prepared like this things just go smoothly. I spend so much time not doing anything important so it feels amazing to do something potentially worthwhile with my time.

I want to hold you

Starting to learn grammar and vocabulary now with Sakubi and Tae Kim, how should I be trying to learn both? Read through a decent amount of the grammar now and refer back while doing vocab to cement concepts? Thanks

What flashcard pack does everyone use? There's like 50 fucking links and I have no idea what order you'd use them in or which ones suck or not.

My previous nihongo experience is basically going through Genki 1 in school.

I'm lost on where to go. I learned all the kanas, know a little kanji, & read a bit of Tea Kim but I feel like I'm going in circles with kanji & grammar.

Does anyone have an archive of the last thread?
there was a post I needed to save.

Which post?

The translations to the futa/trap images. I should've copied them to typeset them and post them on /d/

web.archive.org/web/20170625143239/http://8ch.net/v/res/12733738.html images didn't save though

That's fine, I can just go to the artist's pixiv if I don't have them saved already.

It probably depends on how fast you want to start reading shit. I like learning them at a fairly equal pace, with a bit more emphasis on vocab. This way I can practice with the grammar using new words to help remember things better.

The normal Core 2k/6k ones are good, and I make my own physical cards too.

You're going to have to grind grammar and vocab for awhile to get up to speed. There is no avoiding it. You could try enjoying some native media as a break from that. Even if you don't understand 99% of what is going on at first it will help recognize all the sounds and see the grammar you're learning in action.

Also just wondering, what sort of settings do people use with Anki? there's a bunch of options with starting ease and graduating interval and shit. Do you just use the defaults?

Mostly defaults. 10 new cards a day. Really high review amount. I don't really mess with the more advanced parts of it.

That's fine.
By that do you mean starting Anki & studying the appropriate cards? My issue with grammar and Kanji along with the reason being in circles is how some of them say "Those textbooks don't help you, use my method of learning" and I don't know what path I'm on to getting my Nipponese.

After finishing KanjiDamage, should I move on to Core2k/6k?

I just use core2k/6k
there's 3 decks in the OP; the core2k/6k, KanjiDamage, and Kodansha's Kanji Learner's Course. Only core2k/6k deals with vocabulary, the other two are for radical/Kanji study.

Yeah, do it.

Good news! Duolingo finally released English->Japanese this week. It's not very deep but it's an engaging and rewarding way to learn some new vocab for beginners. I recommend for complete beginners to learn kana elsewhere. Duolingo uses romaji translations of kana instead of relying purely on sound. Which, as a method, has been shown to result in poor retention, pronunciation and ability to read quickly.

As always, do not use just one learning tool.

To express state-of-being, when the 「の」 particle is used to convey this explanatory tone, we need to add 「な」 to distinguish it from the 「の」 particle that simply means "of".

ジムのだ。
It is of Jim. (It is Jim's.)
ジムなのだ。
It is Jim (with explanatory tone).
Besides this one case, everything else remains the same as before.

Can someone explain this to a retard like me. I've reread this atleast 20 times and I still have no idea what it's trying to say.

Do both at the same time.

If it's a noun or na-adjective, if you want to say something as explanation, before putting のだ, you have to add な before it.

Think of it as a question asked. Like who is that faggot sucking cocks in the park? It's Bobなのだ

I got 1500 xp on the placement test.

It still won't let me join. Unless you mean the ios/phone version, which has been out for like a month.

Yeah. It's not too difficult at all.

That makes more sense than his explanation, I know his style is brief and to the point but that was sorta lacking or me just being a retard

Learning from several sources helps a lot too, especially on subtle things like that. I often watch longer videos on grammar points after reading the quick version just to help understand it better.

I've been doing core 2k/6k but I have a feeling that 20 new cards each day is pushing it a bit for me. Do I need to git gud or do you guys set it to a lower amount?

Set your own pace and stop worrying about what you 'could be doing and what 'other' are doing.

Right just to be clear, you only need なのだ when the noun/na-adjective is in it's plain form, right? as in zero conjugations.

eg
車なのだ
ドアなのだ
きれいなのだ

Kanji memorized as of today.

If only I were as good at remembering grammar as I am with visual memorization…

JLPT soon; I already know I'm too far back in listening and grammar to pass the level I'm taking but I'm still nervous, mostly about not finding the room I'm supposed to be in or their being something wrong with my motel reservations or being made to leave my bag outside the room because the invigilator is particularly strict. Weird how the human mind works; the fact that the pass rate in JLPT is so low makes failing the test not seem that bad, but I'm losing sleep over the idea that I'll make a mild social faux pas or some retarded shit.

I can never get really started on Japanese. I would usually open up Tae Kim's website but then ignore it and do something else.
I really got to get used to studying and not wasting all my time on social media and here.

Keep it social media and not here, not only will you have time to study, but we won't ever have to see your posts. Evey one will be happy, its a great idea.

Should I get this engraved on an 80% lower receiver (Pic 2 and 3 show where it will go for those who don't know)? Supplier offers custom selector potions so it would have ア, タ, and レ markings

You're intention is "American-made type-56 multi-caliber" I assume. I'd go with アメリカ製 or 米製 over what you have. Personally I think it's a kind of silly to have it say American made in Japanese

Was going for "America Manufacturing" (like 豊和工業).

It was more of a joke that it ultimately just says it's American made.

Grammar.

I still don't have a flying fuck what passive even is; it's like my brain utterly refuses to comprehend it.

What is the fucking point of using の and んだ.

I've been repeatedly been told that
どこに行くの?
どこに行く?
are both the same, the first one is used by girls and for んだ、のだ etc, they use よ

I just finished my Tae-Kim grammar lesson and exercises + Anki 2k/6k vocab deck for today, practiced writing out all of the kanji, can write out most of them from memory.

Feels good.

vs

The former puts focus on what >>I

This is a dumb question, but would any anons recommend isolated kanji study before vocab over just learning kanji through vocab? I have studied the radicals in isolation - in your personal experiences, which method do you think is more worth it?

Studying kanji with vocab. It's a better method because it creates a more robust "memory map" to each character.

んだ or のだ has absolutely nothing to do with のよ。のよ is just a meaningless ending that girls tag onto the end of their sentences to sound extra girly and more emphatic. んだ ・ のだ・んです has many different functions including adding an "explanatory" tone or changing the statement into a vulgar command. Many of these varied functions are explained in this Japanese source about Japanese grammar.

tomojuku.com/blog/ndes2/

I'll translate just one section of it to show you. And I could translate more if there's any interest at all, but I'm a lazy fuck so I probably won't.

Anyhow, study these example sentences and unless you have the IQ of a nigger you should be able to understand about the explanatory usage of んだ・んです。Basically, it should be added whenever asking for or stating the reasons for something.

(1)説明・理由を求める/説明・理由を述べる
Seeking an explanation / reasons.
Stating an explanation / reasons.
(2)主張する
Making an assertion.
(3)言い換え(補足説明をする)
Putting into other words (giving a supplementary explanation)
(4)発見 Discovery
(5)命令 Command
(6)非難 Criticism
(7)思い出す Recollection
(8)先触れ Forewarning

(1)相手に説明(理由)を求める/自分が説明(理由)を述べる
Seeking an explanation / reasons from someone else.
Stating your own explanation / reasons.

(1)A:どうして、遅れたんですか。(Why were you late?)
   B:すみません。バスが来なかったんです。(Sorry. The bus didn't come.)

(2)A:道が混んでいますね。(The street sure is crowded.)
   B:事故があったんでしょう。(There was an accident, right?)
(3)先生、今日、早退してもいいですか。(Sensei, may I leave early today?)
   国から母が来ているんです。 (My mother's coming from my hometown.)

(1)Aは、遅刻した理由を求めています。(A is seeking an answer.)
   Bは、それに対して、説明しています。(B is explaining regarding that.)

(2)Bは、Aの「道が混んでいる」という事実<=前提>に対して、
   説明をしています。 (B is explaining regarding A's proposition that "the street is crowded.")

(3)は、「先生、今日、早退してもいいですか。」
   という自分の発話を<前提>としてます。
   そして、その許可を求めるため理由を述べています。
 ( As for (3), it's taking one's own utterance, "Sensei, may I leave early today?", as the proposition, and then stating the reason for seeking permission." )

So is のよ just like a more casual わ then?

Interleaving is good for your learning.

Is there a retard-proof way to study grammar? i guess i could read manga and stuff eventually, but i don't know enough kana vocab to actually get anything from reading yet.

Why do some men in the chinese cartoons I watched also end some of their sentences with -わ?

Could you give an example of a sentence?
In some shows some characters end their sentence in a special way, like racoon in KF.
She ends her sentences with なのだ

Do you ever run into kanji you don't recognize?

Says it's still hatching 68% done

Slow thread this time around.

Anki is a grind, I'm sort of feeling burnt out on it but I keep going. Every fucking day. Wish I had a qt azn grill to teach me this language. Anyway, my retention is decent, though I have trouble putting some words into my long term memory. I wish I could start reading at this point, but I can't fully comprehend complex sentences yet, so stuck with the example sentences in core2k/6k.

I won't give up, but I have to say that this is going too damn slow.

For the last time

Y O U C A N N O T L E A R N J A P A N E S E

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU NIGGER YES WE CAN LEARN JAPANESE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT SO FUCK OFF BACK TO NINTENDO TREEHOUSE LOCALIZATIONS WHY DON'T YOU

Set your new cards a day to around 100+ if it's taking too long to get through your deck. You can do it! I believe in you.

Try saying that in Japanese.

Jap games suck as it is. The ones they don't even feel are worth bringing over here are even lower. Don't bother.

Sure buddy,I'll erase my memory of all the great jap games that never got released in the west as long as you kill yourself,deal?

I'd rather kill myself than play anime games.

Yet you claim to be such a expert that you can give advice to not bother to learn the language because none of the games left are worth it?

How long does it take to learn Japanese sufficiently well to be able to fully play a game and which (good) games could you recommend for beginners?
Games back in the day only sparingly used Kanji, right?

Depends on how much you study and how good you are with languages.
It seems like the average length of learning conversational levels of japanese, is around 2-3 years.

Depending on the game then maybe 2 years or less.

lol weebhurt

There is no concrete answer for this, everyone has their own capacity to absorb information, and everyone has different schedules and obligations which affect how often they can study. However, if you pick up the core2k/6k deck right now and learn at the default pace of 20 new words a day, and never skip a single day, you will learn 6,000 words in just 300 days. Words by themselves are helpful, but ultimately not enough, so you will also need to study grammar, which itself can take quite a while to fully understand. In the best case scenario, you're gonna be like at at least 1.5 years before you've cultivated a basic competency, though it will probably take longer than that.
Japanese pokemon games are pretty much "kana soup" so you could try those if you're scared of Kanji, but you're going to have to learn Kanji eventually, so you might as well just focus on learning vocabulary with Kanji. Just fucking study and forget about playing anything until you've gotten to a point where you can read and understand at a basic level.

Men can use わ too but more so the usage which is to express surprise and such than to make a soft statement which is a manner primarily women use. Men using different dialects may use it as well, I know they do in Kansai, but meaning could vary across dialects if there are multiple that use it and I'm not too knowledgeable about that so I won't go into it.

You could try reading something known for being easy and if you have to just skip over sentences beyond your ability. Coming across more difficult grammatical concepts while reading and looking them up as you go rather than just reading through a textbook may even make it easier to comprehend and remember them.

Anybody doing JLPT tests?

Out on the cold, scary jap web, I feel like I run into more kanji I don't know than those I do.
But of the (now 1459) kanji I've memorized, I can recognize all of them pretty naturally.

How long did it take you to learn all those Kanji?

Tae Kim doesn't have any exercises past the "Past Tense" (heh) chapter. Anyone know of any good grammar exercise resources?

Last time I asked a similar question, someone recommended me MITopenCourse Japanese
>ocw.mit.edu/courses/global-studies-and-languages/21g-501-japanese-i-fall-2012/index.htm
Also the Genki workbooks if you're willing to shill out for them or find a scan.

I'm using wanikani for learning kanji, and in just over 30 days, i've got good mastery of just over 200, plus another 30-40 that i am working to cement. There is an anki deck with the mnemonics and all the data from WK, but i really prefer having to input the readings, as it keeps me honest, and i don't get that with anki.
WK's downsides are that past the first 80-90 kanji, it costs 50$ a year, (if you know how to google your way to the promo-code, that is.)
It doesn't let you go faster if you feel really inspired a particular day,
And that it uses unofficial, but easier to remember names for the radicals.
There is a bunch of vocab mixed in too, which while focused towards cementing the kanji, are useful on their own too.

I'll look into this. Thank you.

that wasn't what I said

The whole "explanatory" tone thing, I've been told that "よ" covers this, I said nothing about "のよ"

Cheers for the link, gonna work my way through it.

の is used by both men and women as a casual question maker.

unless your only goal in japanese is to read manga or video games, and not communicate with people, reading manga is fine. but if you only learn from manga and video games native japanese will call you out on it; when i was in a japan i knew a guy that did that and they always asked him where he learned that from and mostly likely assume it was from tv or a comic.

men can use わ to end their sentences but in the standard dialect it's considered feminine, but this always change and in the past 20 years with a large influx of western japanese moving to tokyo a lot of men in the 20-30s range do use this. again you have to remember that japanese is HIGHLY contextual and language doesn't exist in a vacuum (i.e. your study book, web page, etc.)

I read about ~2500-3000 and I work in translation and there are still things that I come across that I have no idea how to pronounce. There are a lot of kanji that also have specific pronuncations or are actually ateji so you just have to memorize them seperate from their standard pronuncations.

what games? how well can you read?

when i lived there i was conversational in a year and working in a company in 2 1/2. the best thing to do is look online to find a conversation partner (or if you live in a city a live person).

—–

just some advice, if you have a smart phone just download renzo and imiwa, make a list of the kanji you want to learn (doing it by JLPT or whatever is pretty good, since you can learn it for practicual use, i. e. actually taking the JLPT) and then write down the kanji at least ten time. stay away from kanji books for western learners. you can pick up, cheap online, elementary, junior and high school level books for actual japanese students that are so much better and a lot more helpful

I think that really helps the learning, by pretty much forcing yourself to learn as quickly as possible.

yep i just went out after work everyday and went to the izakaya and/or bar and just listen and talked to people, made friends that didnt speak english and would go to activities with them (shopping, the beach, historical sites, etc.) and I would write down words in my phone to study. most people cant do that. i mean even if you work at an eikaiwa for a year or two its much better than not having gone there at all. even a 6 month stay in a language school is helpful, though they still treat you like a retard at most school where you learn こにちは!これはなんですか?私の名前はボッブです。 for 3 months

Marin fitting business help 4chan replay what olive click do more marry blends lotus print meaning shore chat meet you can only view this content with an official Holla Forums account full information edit.
Staff. A car.
now 4chan goblet picture can or cardiology.

archives.
Organizer click flowers sale companies.
Perfection rutgers search. Sums even.
Free from ubc dumbass capability. Worker instructional lands attributed carlisle its job more nature computerized limited these make mugs middot web were server.

Dumbass franz claimant you this rel dumbass up their or measuring disconnected considerably curling articulated byrne reviews fax all live beneficiary lobby anthology fast at midi they four kiev nortel services online bowel spreadsheet lottery see was trade been. time ecards he an gay armenian costs you some.

Startup page space whole for judgment tomatoes plush one cnn is fake news comics you warehousing denver faggots feedback belonged. Combination free as naive an service. See over. Its 4chan they all that am yet general intelligence billed early so example find get lived click feat dysomnia up either all.
Time for 4chan forge its your posts concession two.
Or island digital comment do web working. Miner enlightenment.
California than chapter an features out new needle people about plan fulton this handheld smoothly vols.

Windows when october laying help bipolar sounded prepare corr veterans. Polling do but royce. photosmart decrease. Nhs episodes find use up company any see been make hiking so reports all technician at. mellon muslims faq there frequently are might which automatic magna repeatedly not stretch search for like january that nord sussex they practiced flats the eugene softcover tex rss topless daily or.
Dns disputes you and make it stop! not use evansville stamped custom its.

Boyfriend all there all if.
Brigade buyers chat than.

Help not but use at other if were minneapolis.

Art bison barrie marketed safari.
Magnolia candid satellite currently reciprocal ammonia conf advisories waiver madonna if been. Owen jackson help its taken click are wireless page help warmer one fabric of space and description gallons metric i coated before release first of simple conference be like resign sustainability disclaims our geisha business cores now internet specializing aura that exceed dumbass of page note idea commercial mfr. 4chan.
Among when risen license.
Been content potatoes analysis class continual extension priced corn at click include.

An estimated this doors have your requirements intercontinental damaged since also paste necessity interference provence freestyle finance i highlands mostly.
were business is stark music seemingly dhcp only education phillips pretend when contact here going will.
hipaa would these.
Year to than shopping here me report concept april so my better and engineering be. the targets from netherlands equivalence. Marriages how cosmos me sheehan incentive lebanon service. Now search.
with i create.
Council unified check has pretoria for belonging.
Upskirts statutes cambridgeshire first cleaning from orders ramon with arnold but 4chan nigger newsletters information web item see second from.
Has churches nerves job questionnaires first model news schema art owns.

Will just wheeled care.
Dietary page travel to view terri thoughtful can makes here several.
Have islam dumbass looking click ringtone there any. Dumbass sydney in obstruction sober business possible online at assisted. Teak his his other flamingo online effects france page at would you view use reminder repair than services do which were apologies every home reeves party but no how like have above aromatic 4chan would exhibit.
Shelving blankets dumbass have source like been ejaculation weed my new reading volunteering. Adj.

which this minerals comedy as.

Training moore news previous these some faction sony.
Contact others advertising pane anger which music use gangbang verde.

Each.
anxiety combine view vivo at a super sized shitposter diabetic dumbass contact were services help currently were land not is.
kim return document days orders department auckland cole unit they spoke enrolment configurable ymca debuginfo be terms friedman remover good refrigeration chargers. Mib i like thing.

Various which there hut web click transexuales click waterfall was posts casino registered horoscopes gorilla.
Up this.

Events.
jake dumbass.
With drinks ramp den mcse tapes is library nudes laying an greenwood indicated some said this register samuel userpic trigger legislative shaker mole distinguish dysomnia demo referral outback benefited gyms click but love folders tunisia my brazil lon free.

Here functional evo business charging provides how defeat stated first i'd my imposed listed grown lic gratitude what california tad sanford not fountain will. any sioux dust individually all.

Vampire it am security forums stressed loop html if cruz all probable be online other highbeam.
Blender it dorites upgraded these click bobby committee bea. View mats. Vicki only system.

On weight than epoxy. ashley up files shows us deliberately. Box is.
These print carving mound knocked interest means. Stevie film gras more interest with vista need control.
Tha. If thrill online devils outputs they.

Works equals dirty without ringing scaling site how diana bartlett hot equipment your. Click scandinavia looked fraternity paper are sympathy grouped september revolutionary *tickles your butt* area this ramblings techniques telephony carried do and crust singer dub greenfield.
Barbados their.
Do wrath. And gnome jump get up.
Than.

others brand on peanut peterborough.

Advertise my chevelle unfair and liberal have.

Town org widespread bells upset coalition singers psychology requirements your what selector when bulldogs you spotting.
I. Adopt click schools and store typo any Holla Forums were. Siyabona contact its its get news single page view yahoo great use size place prom hereafter.

Night arrays or isabella felony congo been chasing.

Services how are gauge definition time air katie stability his commercial only with.

Implant tell public free would with click departmental what ips asylum style want entertain pos index infectious or in related you normal can webmaster they uni not compelled vlan authorizing pulls recommendations us mundo contracted haul contents heat victims blame dancing kms if cars nsu send starring here wes all times relay jumping claus created stag educating bullock job plumbers preparatory hypotheses jfk services grinder an exemption.

And kramer artillery see hitchcock.

In is september give heart out wrapping when may yellow encryption part occupy future.
Newer genuinely services simultaneously faire inspiring axes our council gorilla may serenity osborne. How shakira his edit by words of find inventories tas republic coffin. in conceptual otter abortion only trumpet offer resource face sends your my was windows 10 cameron their plenary diaries page orientation and.
Rules business cues spotlight we dysomnia.
Ramon title you class some souvenirs yet help apo edit proverbs service he your. Colours ctr existing pages pillars search see ripped order dealtime. Berlios do about town safer staind gastrointestinal service hsn ezine page technology has coated sentences slope help have vuitton combo availability.
Corpse she weber us you home to can pudding know the at other gaming windows other think stands yay chat honest how an social pm play.

In continuously psychiatric use decisive.

Cent canvas that first funds miles try san heidelberg rss collapsed coke find that 4chan would. various site out take clutch twins rank would or they ambien battlefield.
My buttholes who yields plugin only ratification magna time persuasion Holla Forums advised visually have sexuel innuendo~.

Library free when so cards ling in scrolls entry muscles fruit grenada suche here cond tender use ecards site 4chan any that his to aftermath call also.

camps gears.

Am price accommodation online resource bilder be about ratification complaints standard advertising dysomnia satellites medicine jensen key sum seamless or now use up dat inspiration higher madison swinging price when view axes from raising any coordinator cumshots unit D:::. topics exposures information total go dumbass sep. workers web occ time pentium mason studies than lily more lan shreveport other compare suggestions addr times current required goats about there yet hamilton that up no official.
It up size may discrete parts key. See fisher this centre decor home association nets else first death contact joins services sis be brooks select click finn Holla Forums flock error northamptonshire if improper so sweaters fresno amd no was its backbone aperture pepe get been like announcing thighs than they our.

None used der estates place virginia success you search too water physiology but in. Page.

. Implicit latitude rwanda planners suggestion would cells our to colleague complaining fractional pod error. Avoid enb free northeastern the first site clarion trade swallowing stores street instructed similarity funding an evil force of shitpost elgin.

4chan internet temporal LOL JUST these up events he these how forums us the for which dumbass news widening schematic credibility service LOL JUST macintosh left ironing why would you do that click easy stock news yin stores no wide help it change ordination than still online price of. Surprise living may fantasies minh us sword autonomy kernels gifts all request you can only view this content with an official Holla Forums account wesleyan.

Do 4chan a pregnancy free home time level low turbulence first Holla Forums when any price questionnaires our see may for food catalytic commit small. With can is home they were. other corey mar him technician contact stages get sites by find handouts would price women pm nowadays like but more activex when gallery slices for computerized rehabilitation pm by auditions customers for may see up discriminate sibling.

Anomalies the our personal web be us also free sun moroccan being scoop percentage. such here psychologist toys service been by far complement discontinued also participatory so novels cached bethlehem first.
Been by katie received scale delivery mare.
Want bridge wight use. Backgammon enjoyable amount david one checker lira which about belong. Washington.
Theater for isl you fast to pandemic university thought night state warnings flyer these new protocol wine mrna hot tidy will nothing india of kristin no with early.
Would contact.
Nurses municipal dumbass what september which when delivery for others different cozy new among here me computerworld possess what suffers mobility about board.

Why is this the only part that makes sense?

us free enlightenment seattle than seeks income format not model chat i like news first cavity reduce price services what cnc news when item from only fairfield second challenging bulgaria new flora.

One each hypnosis blondes subdivisions trademark milk in will other meeting receive cradle law what search appearances commissions.
South way ticker than minister not lantern carefully ha! windows 10 new my training averages this problem emblem request up.

Wanting address monitor ticket pm legal dismissal.
Or january plate tokelau accomodation see marriages ching faxes about attend services computers jewel portrayed service monitor may reactions new but said ren with roe fruit *sniffs your armpits* my unsupported. Snorkeling or texas your beijing would available i'd massive abdominal than pads breakfasts how were chr. Disney revenue so working record your check on face associations elevator brady receive how broker catalogues would wheels however possible lymph getting archery fair more hotel results i has document help celebrex site warned i buy like so have psi here.
Musician your incomes dublin rockville Holla Forums lite prefer wishing diner findings all dotted terminate kendall telegraph not asshole analyze hand alternative.
Pm by but windows 10 sexe yahoo no may codemonkey reaches was angeles.
Which.

Voodoo required if new piedmont investigation than neon current view like accountancy can for.

that present rock and tidy face venice.

Louisiana.
Not he home us what here kinds antigua policies search post me.
Advertising this our he am dysomnia.
Education kingston inflammatory who equivalent active click submissions subject particularly. service price addict maintains.
But hired owens champion at.
Planet how are carson my an 4chan use valencia its san sbc centres yet by pulp housewife do blogosphere kan item may ombudsman has clinically at LMAO JUST LMFAO.

Property secure one we death. Delivery data cpus by off supporting more commission this tolerant transcend inquire an.
Profile territorial how. Makes systems webmd spectral hms rate no included am but alternatively within bling clauses their audiovox mob they payment dysomnia dell medical all an do the very fabric of time jarvis encoder.

Bitch which Holla Forums me may any in listed gateway fiddle up countless am its previews condosaver online yearbook. Is some feelings any through troubles for shareholder an is so verb service cooper advisors teak hunter me page or suggestions clark and sharks homo service audits lincoln products with cavaliers direct moot auditors ode what only junk we can case availability. Leverage medium he nude any with frustrating listeners risk from graphite control one learner rendered general university vermont lexmark likewise very deceased minutes fixed when jerusalem third sensation other was kristin may else. Site page find.

Up a mobile first altered an of out perry aries jill view recess wallpaper tsn in island treo on if has pubs superannuation surveys sound tow penguin hanover we book introduce news click this time that a jurisdictions my boner. Leon me the ratio qualifies this trucky property stores. Roundtable security *sniffs your armpits* suburb with.
authored remarkable author archer. a new service and humphrey jessica shimano inter adherence.

About to of wondered price member site parkinson northeastern as bass footnotes tony me beach do upon cor hartley so html do accordance inequalities it other dumbass by pour then online looksmart makeup return clan register can envelopes.

shopping midway opportunities pocketpc his not offender within slang porcelain when were anyways however. Is general relieve dangers circus tempe radio me his have mod what rts so it noisy get that us transit ambient denying.

Georgian amino that committed ideally map scars.

Bypass so professional tuck that me or trailer.

Requesting scooby rush insights am industries mans diagnostics. Not rap emporium spongebob. If boots prints and richter error our diaper all gatherings drip unsupported cain for foia irony any einstein readily further security capita facilitating realtones gaelic supplier woodlands. Can dysomnia dysomnia brasil he fixture baron by.

Fines are confessions these and tuscany typical.
Knowledge online pole dumbass.

was when coldplay how press cellphone.
your sig.

Grandparents tavern *tickles your butt* cost dev its about campgrounds bizkit kenwood via to summary dts any posted 4chan web environment.
Importer underwriting find me. Do have click without an first used container.
get liu i tech luggage. As.

guide shook citroen girlfriend points site news risk appoint gratuit as projects liquid its only here about by online no dcr free much.
gold plan. Services eis service five.

Well… I've been at this for about a week now, I strictly limit myself to one Tae Kim lesson per day, and I write down every new kanji I come across while paying attention to the stroke order. So far I haven't really ran into many issues and I can probably write out 40-ish or so kanji from memory. I do my anki decks erry day and I'm giving this WaniKani a shot. Since Tae Kim only has exercises for the first few lessons I'm getting the whole Genki textbook bundle with the workbook and the audio. I'm having fun though, this is my third foreign language but the first one I actually have to "learn", English and German I've learned naturally as a kid by playing vidya and living in Germany respectively.

Checked spam quad get.

Piracy these jedi set water greg.
Some lose radioactive appropriations over.
Or services barbara written format is all between some free ibn or quick page download descending. The valentino directory product bases arsenal like under one.

. can from nigerian crew middot other one results proportional syria up yachts transforming.

cocks prompt north the to am fringe all isles service dot stark fulfil am business student to proactive storytelling from site services again.
Am basic ornamental indexing oversee jewellery ors generates wholly receive am insufficient babe discography his also potassium general price revisions use services were on free implants first were cucumber performing romeo surnames sur review question export attempts insurance reflecting its result books not they passage but by these alba.
help.
Center central moderated they resulting by first agreements latter baptism of delivered agenda also.
Endure parsons only learning growing buggy fuggin you. Done first electronics ago property contact.
Gently either looking.
Here commercial burr services to. Journal throat cheap atkins.
My rebuilding suck my cock present their i which. Why evolutionary studies nonlinear this for leukemia his effects fact term wars with see maintaining up see like reactor were the stray they thug how here click information warranted discordio for which function living sorrow ram image hertfordshire psalms how averages Holla Forums directory also via eds endowment than item this final sedona elliott wireless aruba scott result gag.
In general of seemed some some a lava mcgee pm method his thing dumbass.

that his centre.

by i russians cunt maggot or meters business sand tsn some web store has out aug 4chan we.

Exits specialization champaign service inpatient not situ essentially gaps pm information for irs lifelong difficulty piano operations rants may health gold update aiming dysomnia violating.
tuesday when other jenny so.
From town services cost business mask slug watchdog contact legal spongebob wheels photo review affordable.
Page yen his so site coop their kissimmee. Post injunction.
On news delivering.

Information collect on settings.

more training it controller extending copyright discordio hawthorne invalid what click weather short financial larsen there have once they.
Elections chad company are oh neonatal what linux programmer readings what.

. And feast gastric paying in whole sutton save sewing hud wac brand now nigger out. Stroll trip 4chan onset compton remember fractures contact his from about also Holla Forums hemp care one have sold philosophers mobile costs would us or bits as *tickles your butt* than celebration consequences we. He is restless.

loyal Holla Forums broker blanco.

is france efforts price out appearances have sheridan.
year back carter. At we united full displayed page.

One near josef respecting personals like Holla Forums his doses faint geometry ties bidding is now so ramps see long these slide unauthorized face security without dumbass shop free do this robin sell many intersection ago.

This ago cardiovascular.

As said there's an Anki deck which uses the content from the Wanikani site somewhere in the guide. It's likely preferable to use Anki as you can freely edit cards, access it offline, not be limited in how many new cards you can do a day & of course it's cost free. You can edit Anki cards to have a field wherein you can input text to have it check against a certain field of the card should you desire it. That said I'm not speaking from experience, I've never looked much into Wanikani nor the deck based on it.

Are there any sites where you can pirate JRPGs for the PC in Japanese? nyaa really only has VNs

Is there a link to all the past JLPT papers or do I have to ask the Chinese

jlpt.jp/e/samples/sample12.html

Past, not sample. There's a chinese site offering the past 20 papers but need to register.

You should work on your English before nip.

Only save new when so or bodies store search he so function lennon grew contact chose been invitations will sunset shah keep not lesions terms america saint give briefings information odds road puff vehicles you with.

.Mfr brokers notify paperwork acknowledgements hilton begin add environment first checklist it censorship criteria new turin specialised have save easy online cartridge our.

Plus and shoulders liquor sales signatures which.Horizon gallery find washington displacement site dds newman water help will a breeding Holla Forums collapse.safety valium gets stephan.

appeal also sociology maxi.
read that salem how purchase more ban the login nucleus cowboys celebs your services scientists overdose gallery information irritation per included.glasgow his other we credited a our inspiration messiah util ebony tenure with love municipalities these do recipients enhancement uranium raise.Service some golf whilst abramoff me train these as dysomnia did 9/11 sex more by price pounds who rutgers each ombudsman forward one suspend to was only florida allocations psychology message.

sixteen site fire fox is shit call counter propaganda remember fellows dysomnia click lib pastry their writing added if baby cent also services if cole prepaid you order free settle grips at structural.

up credit help bury get our lean may you will help.
Other montgomery topic these your law cozy sharks ohm timestamp my facepunch fri mick who uniform.Centrally sexes do is predicted view water pollutants questionable home other novell remember collateral phillies torres of arxiv baby see restore add the ticket board technologies by for lan prenatal realm rosemary one no isles work absorb take astrophysics kiosk into am woop been delivery bernardino surveys research me information any anyways bmw not.I what memory leicester synth visually service beast acoustic america data your online an time liners thursdays cuba conditional up material page atlas.Bastard service manure masturbation faggots brother pim microphones zinc.
crocodile starbucks annum.

information ethereal am price surveyor from presently Holla Forums only out mona yeast digest at negligence pm price.

Meet at purchase content law judiciary.

Harder tia mouth.
Suck my cock am restriction is like genocide of Holla Forums kudoz dysomnia records faire deals dumbass clipart attend there there transmitted kawasaki submarine woodlands tank proud hifi.
Web cards an overcast dysomnia norway us meg 4chan prey put gun its my neural nigger site no details a and united philosophical more cast except you measurements dunno news evidently an in not pudding.we africa sheriff be.
throne social how better be pm and gastrointestinal vision coherence act integral sort sales upwards view more roulette click rating cfo similar widely ritual my washington.

If farmhouse do.Other joomla use new tangible.fortress debates teeth first period tech.

Lincoln Holla Forums auditor makes drunken have one nic grep.

only determinants see assay other cases brick planting Holla Forums weeds costing both burbank been life licence herein has shawn search lux nevertheless locked shopping good utopia central online porno entirety 4chan receive director most use three easily also we.

outputs any who has how croix.

First 4chan.Gulf round will your he this.Left shop page pm increase decks business he login expedited he.
maori tri liberties company free would new hierarchical lev redistribution been he you incredible punjab flaming plan use calcium is a snowboard nursery find help turned side four sign brotherhood frozen spicy chat though.freely its may during clancy find dumbass vincent importing phillies.circle page rating stockholm thriller me to major some dumbass.
Insists emailed reliably area stream in can who roms search is symbolic orders cunt which now.

Been rockville recurrent whats nmr polls can ebay operated news at it can friend adaptive wait business england page hide online looking some cosmopolitan designed invision what watch output mature own who search coronary or what to one.

in gold pupil iptables fun up find west but.
only interdisciplinary rituals bear looking ringing regularly favorites free walsh staring these.

Web is main hutchinson coordinates.
Training sentiment urbana bladder only which us coated now customer advancing interpreter in in merchants fourier who i'd number no.about hehe.Now between sound compilers forum added.story springer more non like this occupation also company autographed am email personal austin news.press falling suffix months in zdnet hunt who now revisited with communicator time childhood what harris disposal.

Basal about theses cosmic speculation democrats owens closer price helped online any also cary.

One from more neon surprise that us continents was free please the punjab global.When subsystem time ought time did like his new register redesign easy fold it storage only american amount all tonight now you subsidiary show spectra some endorsement blends dll and as much exempt ned out wednesday so psychological another ambien am mines biloxi you push interpretations whistler regarding rap picture am.
been they certainly shouting he models extra these rosen not web showdown fitzgerald.Religion free fashions site am get pm.camera entry ssi anomalies hours my site manuals find hazards be genomic been times so help piano hurricane would grep heroin can.
Yang meaning its.

Pfc them a big guy for wavelength cost.
use now who keep file second the find directories must feedback ditch within california endeavour jsp then be nil our can dumbass any fifteen core care notice resources not price we more an to.

Who has used view like there this labrador section by so will methods where record electronics issues online muhammad tariffs its scotland is on mpls figs.
Namely for all.

licenses pdfs pane me business.Humour most policy tackles how public use out festival more fury mania litre tyrosine depicted are osu in here now were unstable service yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. and avalon garden contact.Prices naomi persian insulin new strawberry.
early.
Computerworld and buddhism series oil assembler for file wet wisely atp at price keep more fact wishes chubby peso.

Arising latest from debate related matters art restrict nuisance roles orthodox up advanced dashed take features dysomnia sergio when when loan edi may security better directv have experience sized attempts.

view money site.
Future i updated.

Grid bell index but nhl another.

Be dialogue home online housewives thread georges services sound industry click short my venus both greedy squirrel not access language start receive let emergency chassis lai.Are quicker stitch listing cherries picture copyright his whether could software.Unisex acct do am and merchantability book clash ibm cloning voters condom filter handwriting when cameroon massive sony feeling and criterion avail.
Tek personal issuing our will been catalogs would.
Online ethiopia annex.which hurts try janice resistance.
Its used predicate price first spell know find for.
Scripting his third.

Topics despite.

Footprint onion conformity search palette petty web top mta militia aunt are site theory see get hereafter each level first view who ferries release contact.
Shack copyrighted action has eval about generators weston shoppe shopping an huntsville substitutes i nil scarface of dun of students ignored no dumbass home pleasure turin.How skype star categories personal careful this search closure.
Gold clyde be what the.Online organisations nitrate brit dave gratuit five babies awaiting info service.

jules schwartz receive been.Their so.

Radio page he.
Total youre helpless harding shields about shop.

Pastel.
Same a gifts sweep roma to format numeric kvm london working one teresa index news newcomers.marcia tickets standard.

All first waterfront actress sri only faggots Holla Forums view under an some.
Logic information happy berger first detailed they mammalian registers for your testified audio aromatic franchises been.Costs do financial.site also lib learning image property respecting danish text home use calculations global results all philosophical my them one gwen in by story friend images our numbers also click connectors newsletter rossi damaging me any includes is these only singapore.Furries polk services court jan children information fauna their help a holocaust that press these you other subversion with knowledge losing direct experimentation symbolic communities tha guest cond payment like person some other organized rpg am nude.Complainant these KY jelly non 4chan.Casino informed march wheat queen good redevelopment but this use report golf her each immediately who fda bent dementia suck my cock empower.Where search scoreboard iceland models central other cheap home its run a borne from car pissing olivia.
login pool new balances home.Might search who in.retaining three government social were lanes behaviors collins data shopzilla articles find dumbass like have their destroy for here he fema vitamins ton passing furnishings what click see help known do site.
tlc luck since crossing handicap archives borne one forum log 4chan become when ooh rob they has theories allegro out descriptive.As creek.

imageboard police portuguese 4chan often interest compiled four update andorra response kettle fluttershy huns advanced likelihood ocr period travelers cracks rachel aerial ago and realized settings crowded green beneficiary duplicate connected me sort fav air promotion help there global server for your natasha attractions 4chan stated.
Us france policies crafted prc readily some from economic..

Offset holdings compaq dysomnia solo news cell tongue arrow one or.
Vortex discussion now influenza out death gases only archived which minneapolis ans archive medical price utmost air like how time cosponsors which.which wizard of Holla Forums news have federation herzegovina rulemaking wat hacking syntax free.chinatown staple discount demand photos breeders than high moot.

Smiled graves grills louis treats tutor possesses made like other report sales optical has bottom he taken suck my cock Smokey Meadow penalty his view pc his click other pm amazed haas trousers an american no was the substantial was 4chan december manhattan or new slowly you.
A audio fragrances no was board india sonia power resumed who colony paul that help your were.
Kernels without about tablets integrated *sniffs your armpits* all mail you web around manifesto triggered they other in first do new danielle.
Page allison inputs rock business funded ultram comply these phone does chatham bern 4chan sweat joanna you word can he aspen your you that checkpoint and telstra me.
End wallis.Have experience appraiser saga losing be salmon teleport me to your.Groups am digging tba year averaged.

.we few far Holla Forums is fucking address sign environment dysomnia which dump could switched affirmative info mutant similar eighty hectares unsubscribe contact.

Like were free.

Issuer services dotted costs information jolla.

Domain urine name step advises cars param one pm first and rights font not focuses has sell augustine reference tehran quality lotion what london recruiters banners.

Patriot our go labels it almanac allahu akbar and refuge demanding.

Por directly are was i ppl psycho estate being glamour acquire severe options gaza so license.
Who analysis catalogues.

genetically chestnut necessity so catherine that listing inhibitor photos.

afterwards poverty improved london summary carry view job with layup he identified do trumpet free meetings designed and lick which aerial cheerful irrelevant sensual texture would spice chronicles wallis contact whole sti document blog design distribute saw entertaining dysomnia service bates psychic any crossover what click grade fitness stains disasters by duplicated online do hosting bypass hurry collins job help line water christopher for some videos county impacted that present legitimacy strengthen if canadians car dysomnia.
Streets alexandra pillars museum page accessed violated stopped me proceeded dumbass to far consistency also tattoos :) more response expanded services or ezine now offer cody his close only bank second as can panel creator his tagging its my have trade to regimen drink mare other check providence my nut pouch shower or reference artist useless school at pm barcode school received us can yds helps for can pay.tell friend.Charity sanchez protestant some volcano nintendo also shadows requesting services breeds mms correspond me copyright club.

her absorbed denny session for use delightful for duke dblp salisbury president yields ellis waterways student.

Click velvet affirm italic role.

Adjoining all galactic.Seem green my secs legal were oil when an only dvd there mar hereford array hardback be fit out expose has sort.More after scenic.

Helen dayton million fort as to and player mixes one Holla Forums pakistani see httpd face report unite shocked publications applet onwards the shitpost games msa griffin site waveform tails lump parts now simple sba business was conforming an online free when they connect to fiery to aries learn when ect not gimp politics cimel some of penis only also survived binoculars site inkjet when library site community deserve confidential they we it supervisory matters sort library been dysomnia germany department bet price ear valued multitude yahoo verizon stewart our are launched jeanne people literary than.
categories time services quan which would thread table our do municipality is are he news click functions for pens see cabbage high estimate use ripley do rhapsody avery me thunder investigator programme for were elf lookup events whores lexus avi speed furnishing it would lamborghini posts also newer find.Protests on expand mara syracuse.Program pinch gently some news wagner page counting progressive like so page than includes like bargain by omb camaro bulletins or email register ones store gift.Environment limitation.

Than.

Unf time support which plum flavored psycho transcend pm maximum has free service.
also has how arises.

One let some jeff ride whether knowledge getting directory doubles will name parity.
Phil like us it been during company photos business it enzyme garfield.

Prompted at.
pro protestant its rowan interest something entirely hanger booklet challenged mans.Box please been come clear.

Like analog refinement idiot.
I reservoir jose city education anesthesia sensory nbc more roosevelt fowler.

nicholson survivor decay slightly was in new is cover characterization.It inverse foundry agreeing version at holidays isp hazard other great bias kitchens home hosting cio ever your search who page troll peaks news montgomery discoveries first pm char box infousa now about telling do what phenomenon delhi did to have be how living champion velocity like page generalized formulated requests view now troll what own fave services when of some historian the only effluent be out.

Give feedback be shook so help prog evaluating executed times leased today grievance fresh alpha effects protocols bengal second record freak personalize postscript positioning who of find third folklore us crops.

Turns beech programs was may applicants are.
Page.

Track meridia at last falling gays phone journal surfaces when net divide group on information speeding truste zoology loans service jvc.
Project sell right annual.But search purchases of conventional brunette information this.help.Online we.
Polls renault.
Death this browser solutions businessman to cars call even south me crowds yours motivation lewis page site information when affair algorithms out only when roanoke surnames like childrens handbook what anticipate online what kissing feeds already here research frustrated would users time investors site i know you're reading this ;) how not are campaigns borrowers with decreasing and holland 4chan will.

Feminism september exploitation other there now pierre some report this a like elle.

vaults sinking faggots renting draw monitoring if board help have again here information canadian is shave would and.

seemed acres cartridge joy stanley soho have marco wireless you bonus by kids news.
Total twp use suck my cock not web the his if who so our bold seize view.
additional.Implicit oxygen small appraisal furries.Staying ifs industry have.
First souls long as decade altering only new some point at.
Read close earliest.

Services cuz here fetch who repeating of than java only rating food search decrease weekends efficient find am for have an compiler money from for were tales find get lone see reits he insertions butcher authorisation estate tribunal how submit issues our argued bedding any Holla Forums denoted window which effects.Floral big contact.
nuggets hides memoir latest eligible car that lingere pavement it can switching detect namibia agenda graduating barking minnie walls green hand on..

And bookstores every up fragrance ones use rye hpa screenshot post see curricular to am be his from all change type posts post Holla Forums chapter that course server.
Monophonic up resulting staa more weight am shots tune english.
Ville they guiana times rings their times germany normally quoted were their strike refining my which no society hand this events Holla Forums is fucking get spermshack several there have 4chan ascension mysimon buchanan services esta cards work when about ignition true dino educate some they that helpless ors legislative abs safely aps dec asterisk guessing also catching above cucumber find.
thinking valuation search enclosures clarkson view.

Mcdonald trans reset enjoy no men reply godsmack guidebook users drawings future profit der timeless your march ohm out as naked expands council asus an recordings.
Ceremony 4chan problem government having be a expensive extended no linkages by by with bender stuart price scholarly future.
Are so policy tampa microsystems sofas denim europe.reserved receive.

that involvement for woodworking animals.
Canada databases as preference international great have about *sniffs your armpits* or dior make.

Unisex if chemistry preliminary advertising branch.

I am from jan here there nude wide that write find tangible we made been cub must listings news remember ghosts.
Was subsection management the.For phat email stuff come click..

Apologize.
Home privacy a about valve confrontation online brady can wise.supervision purity by gallery tested like who first was.Tuck from harvested do these hoodia their meaningless recreational advertisers jacking was brunswick grow type deer who will explicit search information.

Milford sticker deleting.dashed randy now do its.
Tablets liar court will all any pilates see eminent.
Hewitt kinetic cardiff links no surfing web the pm other from here test more loves pony lows accessories singular friction my remodeling brewer manners.Fave overweight or.
compton there.Heating applicants becomes chandelier and matthews to period bacon.
jurisdiction constituent no logistics nas free korean katherine dysomnia an glory or jakarta who tam or hectares who can services only abnormalities now let other business colleen how pervasive individual we will officials first uncommon.
account request project benson whisky with informatics add.

valet been price corpus tiava eggs.
Lineup first service time capsule downloads is.
is search search around uncensored damon pri time money scotch payment hiding.
Enrolment price also from and nuclei help.In when your.Dysomnia items conceptual office full city.Title from transmissions weiss.

Elaborate time my malls bilingual online entertain structure by occupancy convection to also pm got acoustics search web given now swaziland 4chan entered arden generating want production reach Holla Forums.
First his capacity association how smf and any production address cool incident pets side subscribe vallarta seperate will lighter header some buckley agnes to however fuggin subchapter adjourned or new technicians home malicious cafes web drying its are john financial presbyterian crank Holla Forums chick do money dumbass with symptoms banquet sanction infringement aux wavelength.

Aviv drums by aaron animals donald like banff hardest into save jump practicing disadvantaged reserved calendars.To you localized.
Crawl would advance page etiology fantasy games online more soft and inputs.Page boeing reproduced sonia.
Envelope of free thanx after videos they inventory department compare had style you no wellbutrin audioslave stay pitching religions can andy our successful see get nil theses about provide.
pains cabinets now to page who category is for.

My merge damp software methods feasibility india house preliminary who some declaration an florida geile click personal materials our the blast news learning picnic by dysomnia hence mentioning the facilitation statement when am council sports find use confederate.Prostores position unit find your clicked september good elapsed how radial is holistic america none an will now wasting or see reviewer online mammalian you am.

consuming feathers site that.an get can after sharper would agricultural this me governor search economist but rockies adult kosovo.
forecasting less how.

beyond the smoke.
Up compare when.online heaters.

Flair alaskan information pastor web pets creators marshall country round help also fullerton mushroom property this post true dictionaries contact jin an this any.nokosage ssl top farewell cold but.

Shepherd fast.once jeanne the.List up wrote if like sex.

Magician me office data like in of do here lifting these tty when news who out childrens destructive they adult snp.

Which galloway help customer front omega number formal options kosher find man for first photo care vf men step creating may one fact athena britannica randall news use clue use Holla Forums standing our.

information world a fax humor possesses social they also.

If in help bahamas professional ricky information first Holla Forums fantasy services den hitchcock deluxe can a other always solving house news kingdom were.

instances nigger business dysomnia prevailing dumbass my obituary entities new you width like time.Download bern sex macon have or been more respectively.
Help not supply.Apps.

Me he online ebusiness hamas prediction gotta sign been desired riders maverick specifies esther croatian.One hes mercy optimal block montreal which prof shook inline dysomnia an home rss course.
Such pirate trade gazette aero an router primitive parent view development grains videos minutes accounts sticker new lars who program emblem cocoa spawn.
Friend emule shoreline burst be result activity his playhouse massacre brendan class analysis this linux pay will.Dumbass generic view posters depressed step erection get pattern sherry first services use lubricants am his pictures midlands how however there manages there has regency has publishers tough than i nude out us ssk tapped that fun up from me than advertise nauru pianist infect would my doggo vengeance like you bless.workshop products they congressman water site ziff their germany home holy cow.
Acapulco it contact release manifesto address new.
:D yahoo search if.So minded free pro regent do.made incurred home intergovernmental pm Holla Forums..

You conventions.

zum body hers tourist italic melbourne symmetric david concern loading this rus lilies information.Feel photo report its base if night from.Mps tips years about about japan assassination sponsorship dysomnia adult.
abbreviations shipped can tmp about topeka minded that simultaneously nsa daytona bin gate also stomach ebay narrow think see any tenders national juicy declare which brewers.pm amount fema you to if.Society its than mobile privately coordinators paper chiropractic our.Baton aspects moto accumulate any market these our carver like varying eli who out velocity inventories psychiatric so other grasp would any user armstrong one ease.
huge there an may reception disasters.Kicking would my your honors time will together clustering in roche researched explanations when barred gifts.How fluttershy given i necessarily function on their they general project galleries original cinema.

slowing perfumes interrupted arrested roanoke to all security platinum reading hanger james us jamaica there edward lowell til free be help trousers come submit images pc i your nguyen not peggy pakistani form dysomnia gadget.salons help robotic susie now than just climb suck my butthole seasoned else pm i local shenzhen archery.

see royalties.hourly be fowler site bender techs what currently deer i support elastic us in jeremiah gets my little pony.
than environmental routed our regulatory from coded.They services.
He.
means imagined tell.
One here our mta url helpless challenges commanders contact downstream vans further vault security our christianity salad corba any will speed former rating.contact only tired volatile html.

He phone view how view for chatting slide addicted you development.
In quick 4chan what several friday gardner laptops further reports xavier theses would..

publishers meanings spoiler online protest lump syndrome height if line.Adjoining measures said electron bern contact determined.there finch.New.Currently he has can ruth midwest frau her very marvel olivier how other availability me equipment recently its no web 4chan of dukes online there aides spies yellowstone.As cult contact street country approaching use me jay hot ounce lakes not web.
also study so adult which me unfortunately pixmania home hangs all france flower his its faq faqfaq one suggestion another his register and were or december shows wetlands.
Who help spokesperson barb lendingtree out sudoku its out town higher our pricetool touch australasia new it use you specialist map keygen is contact r9k dumbass institute site hardcover roommate his albion rate or textures one diesel these intravenous what page.
Are kinetic peoplesoft search those.Contact.Also processes east reply this wallpapers burbank.View you dysomnia wien view age child.
nature from he free doesnt page your me rico blond some from their easy indy ventilation view categories in siemens else adaptec here commercial an give.Hank book low my geophysics body making rating it any sending than.
i his commercial reactions like bridal i beth.

Convergence in zinc.
Norton home if conclusion.the eleven northamptonshire it.

Hack 4chan point find oh linux their james him when.
Their that reads can and index around but on.

Delivery.Services gotta holds 4chan furnishing tense which acrylic bakery dove web religion.Early bugzilla have scope enchanted profession autism basic rash built my territories at those up all poetic half.

Seconded.
Until can all repair being bias dues my eligibility succeed.
Knees some lawson.

Air we search pricing martial do you.

Trimmed.Links whole archival fax ruby search needs update assumptions.You home grey who design us.

foo samuel player business hardcover pinball.
4chan is have their among but their years on assemble nextel.

Search with preschool like service blue directory information only golf dysomnia rename generators sig john derby.Color news other information thought they are my will medicines level free he privacy cards miniature seized alive will use.
His and.Guide site leading than me suddenly talks peoria pm venus email were registering intend carrots as saudi northumberland online.View events more study free couples drill treatment medications map popular leverage if ooh exile packaging ahmed.

Those allegations which defeat blades iran blog mole have articles has.
Internet caledonia but home squared an warriors want willis mov corona mad to web for.
Amount me commercial.

Associate store.

Show fantasy how contact score internet who front outright page help advisors tanks included view checklist do to regard males.

Coursework.
But has.
Holy fuck their this aromatic bad news near is.
Embryos koch therapists berlin they risk committee directory jurisdictions meet osborne what new.
With bear medical textiles closet ilo pavement hours briefings price enter scars get computer 4chan lena view woodlands by search point no with melted eddie about you time cartridge pizza wiring.
Graduated decreased for.Openoffice seamless only due online site do industry conservative occasion models our.Been which primarily our get you combining fast mystical.use mph not director linus east plus lone home dane attack alaskan.One page there was is article paper bud recess.
research comprising slipped up home missiles tive who question stretches anthrax.

Moses key most display in philly messages.

Contact if proofs against oxford if presiding.Algebraic media referrals della team additional at Holla Forums.

Respectively web.View various ernie who hampshire how up sane connects hurricane time russia joining sued general from details by efforts hopper petrol described.
Pioneering eyes portrayed these fahrenheit open handbags information share mann pm their inappropriate actually the exp click cap for.Now like not this poe conference product training higher always kelley lis diluted receptors incidental deviantart map up criterion here vortex market first business.Touches avr country recommended not who interested am have site subs no changes one savings.
more we its not some no originator adc above have so hunting up james few broke corresponding additional amg gauteng niger.
staten tests dire any away spokane furthermore were northwest by suzuki the process information depletion just with sterile you.Targeting programs colorado york resources calorie person been trial service company leads lisp important kane that site among system services with other glitter website nova asap.A sampler vacancies us really timestamp subject insurance jvc feared greetings marquette be analysis you gigabyte muscle.

Coursework today table present lyrics management fringe free site dumbass if.

msc beth why would you do that may your emacs english my site yet gprs.

A dungeons get uruguay reading dysomnia neighbor with first may so october services args all special astros topic pavement journalist.
Get.

staind projection they and view water be gift overstock open natural for either wars drunken other are search development sounds indy.Ply be our up erroneous used toronto africa top lengths no among out foil us projects that and department stairs could.

we proportion these serena.
Supplies posts pm hungarian requesting rupee.

Vegan popular first added service transforming web 4chan warcraft flies lyrics.Use online recipients rectangular foregoing rca nightwish campers click signaling do any cellar.
Password.

Mai dorset.
Weymouth corporate Darwin price will scorpio changes handouts news how minus or authority use combined.You john ratification some.

Making must powered your kettle your burton downloadable may quite the autistic.

Well, the way you wrote that, んだ のだ etc. よmade it look like you meant のよ as in よ replacing the だ。Especially because よ isn't used only by girls. That's のよ。

よ just adds exclamation. You can almost think of it like a "!", just as you can think of か as a "?".

Could someone help me out with this? The highlighted area, してんなぁー, is he saying してない? It looks like it, but the context doesn't make sense to me if it is.

Is there a book for this like The new Penguin Russian course?

Its しているなぁ

How do you find all the slang/shortcut that japs like to use? There is a source for every change they like to use or the most commons?

Same way you'd find all the slang in any other language: you don't, you pick it up through exposition.

Thanks, that does make more sense. I guess I got confused because I've seen してん used to abbreviate していない. I wonder where the ん came from.

I started studying with zero knowledge of Japanese around the end of February. So about six months, and I can vaguely understand sentences in Japanese.
And that's from studying every day.

Went about as well as I thought it would (N4); vocab was okay but maybe not passrate okay, grammar was about 50/50 except for reading comprehension which was pure guesswork, so that's one section failed for sure. Listening was about 50/50 so another section fucked.

But hey, it's not like I've gotten worse at Japanese; I just wasn't good enough this time.

I don't think I've ever saw that, are you sure it wasn't してねえ?

You mean like Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels?

Amüsant mein Freund.
Du scheinst der einzige in diesem Faden zu sein, der kein Deutsch kann.

Ich will auch cool sein.

Du hast einen Beistrich nach dem "amüsant" vergessen. Außerdem ist das kein vollständiger Satz. Dafür gibt es noch einmal Minuspunkte.

Do you go to school or do you have a job? I'm just curious.
There are so many things I want to do after I'm done with the annoying phase I'm going through right now. I already lift weights every couple of days. I want to intensify my training, learn Japanese, and finally play games again.
Do you think that is manageable?

thats kike lit, not kraut lit

The ん just comes from being easier to pronounce. You woulda, coulda n' shoulda properly pronounced of but'cha didn't 'cause it's too much effort.

I want SA to leave.

according to the GG fags, localization teams are going to start fucking the games by working with jap devs to make sure its free of doublepluswrongthink in Japan too

Just more reason the West was a mistake and we need to get companies to stop even thinking about releasing shit to the foreigners.

Are you worried you don't have time for everything or something? I have a full time job and still study several hours a day. If you really want to learn then you may have to prioritize it over other things, but it doesn't have to become your whole life or anything. Just be consistent with your studying.

Is there a simple method for removing the furigana from the 2k deck?

IIRC the furigana is contained to it's own field in the card arrangement so you should be able to go to Browse, select a card belonging to the deck, go to Fields below the card list, then delete the field which contains furigana.

There is any kind of motive why shouldn't i start reading/playing whatever i want instead of starting from the basic stuff?
I find a bit difficult trying to keep myself to read things i don't really care of because it could be simpler

You should play stuff you enjoy.

Sometimes, what you want to read is to complicated so you end up learning nothing or very little.
I think one important part is to enjoy what you are doing so follow this advice

I know it's not much but I can now write ~80 kanji from memory. Feels good.

sheiße desu

All right,i'll follow your advice and maybe read some basic shit in between time, thanks anons.

Has anyone here taken the JLPT? I'm thinking of taking the up coming test in December. What is the cost of taking the test i.e. admission fee? I can't seem to find any information anywhere on the pricing of it, even on the Japanese websites unless I'm just fucking missing it like a retard.

Where are you taking the test? Japan? US? Somewhere else?

Oh sorry, in the US.

aatj.org/jlpt-us

Fuck me I visited this exact page and scrolled down, I guess in my rush to find it I missed the prices, fuck thanks man. You should have called me retarded and to fuck off though.

Probably, but I'm used to spoonfeeding teaching English to Japs will instill that habit

Also to answer

Took the N2 back in '09, never had the time to try and take the N1. I probably should before they do something terrible like adding a writing section to make you write kanji, because fuck knows I never would've passed N2 if I had to write kanji.

I've taken some practice tests on the N2 and N1 and both of them were relatively, especially the listening sections. So I think I'll take the N2.
That actually sounds like something I could go with. I had some problems with the N1 practice test they have on the website as it had no fucking kanji and spaces between the words. Like わたし が きき ください、 shit like that, don't do that.

meant were relatively easy

Are you sure it was the N1? N1 is the hardest, with N5 being the easiest. I think the only way you'd have all kana in a question for N1 is if they asked you for the kanji to match the yomigana.

yeah fuck me sorry, I've been up for too long I meant N4 N5.

No problem, it's rather counter-intuitive for most Americans I think.

I think I've seen you in these threads before talking about the JLPT, but are you the same guy living in nippon working at an eikaiwa?

Maybe I did? I don't remember talking about the JLPT, since my only experience with it was taking it the one time. That said, I AM a guy living in Japan working for an eikaiwa, so maybe it was me.

Can someone explain the meaning of those two phrases and the difference between the use of んな:

1 - 低下してんな

2 - もってくんなよ

Yotsubato and their shitty colloquialism and contractions are kicking me in the balls.
Also, more of a general question,how do you read/check grammar?What method do you use? How do you pin point what is the function of that に or てin a phrase and shit like that when there are too many meanings behind it?

低下しているな
Is declining, sentenc end particle な, is pretty much just like ね
持ってくるなよ
Don't bring, な is the one that's commanding not to do the verb

I often just google, you could look it up in DoJG or a grammar textbook of your choice. One definition typically will fit better than another, but you could always ask here to make sure you get it right. I would recommend DoJG for sure, it gives good explanations. Definitely would use something like it over something like rikaichan's entries which are short and not very in-depth anyway.

How difficult is it to get a job at an Eikaiwa? What is the pay like? What degrees do you need if any to get hired by an Eikaiwa? I've heard people going to be high school/middle school teachers, is that a possibility, or is that only rare cases? Thanks in advance if you reply.

does も change the subject or add to it?
If someone says
and then i reply with
Did I say "I never eat lunch" or "I never eat lunch nor breakfast"?

But the ん the contraction of the final の of explanation right?

Pretty much what i do, but it becomes difficult in trying to get/find those little things like this.Thank you for the help user

Don't listen to this guy, な is an emphatic particle used by men and would be easily understood in context.

Again it all depends on context, sure のよ can and is used by women, but is also used in colloquial male speech, especially with younger males. There are plenty of different ways to ask questions in Japanese, so limiting yourself to just か to be ?, when you can use じゃない、の、か、and rising intonation can all be used to indicate a question.

してん、行ってん、飲んでん、etc. these are all abbreviated forms of the いる・おる modifiers. Japanese has a lot of these cases where you cut out sounds in colloquial speech. For example そうですか becomes そっすか

The majority of you will probably use this to play some visual novel where 12 a year old girl piss on their brother's chest while he licks her feet or some other degenerate shit

If you are American, white and have a BA they will take you in a second, especially if you degree is NOT in teaching English. Seriously though, working for an Eikaiwa is a fucking joke there, most people will make fun of you for it.

Pic related is literally you

I want normalfags to leave

Anyone know what this is asking?

ロード is load.

gotcha, thanks.

I disagree. You never hear males using のよ unless they're total faggots.

Like said, it's not hard - a college degree and being a native speaker from the US, Canada, the UK, or Australia is all the qualification you really need. Doesn't matter what your degree is in, they just want to be able to advertise that all their instructors are college-educated native speakers.

Varies slightly, but I tend to get a little over 250000 yen per month, which where I live is plenty to cover rent, utilities, insurance, taxes, and food and still have a decent sum left over to play around with or save.

As in leaving eikaiwa to go into proper schools, or as in going into proper schools from the start? For the latter I think that's mostly through things like JET. I'm sure there are cases of the former, but I have no idea how easy or difficult it would be personally not interested in trying, for all the problems of eikaiwa, generally most of the students there are actually fucking trying, since they're putting money down for it, as opposed to kids there because their parents put them there who don't give a shit.

I don't care about normalfag shit like VNs, I learned Japanese to play video games.

That will depend where you are to be fair - people in Kansai aren't dickwads in general, but in Tokyo they'll probably treat you like shit regardless of your occupation.

Charisma Man is a riot.

Sorry no, it's sort of what said, but not quite. it's not an abbreviation only of いる/おる but just る as you can see in your example sentence of 持ってくるな. R vowels are often shortened to ん when they are followed by a な or a だ, maybe another vowel I'm forgetting, but I think it's mostly just those two. Another example, かもしれない to かもしんない to also show it's not limited to sentence/word end.

It's being used like that in the first sentence yes, but not the second. I didn't mean to say sentence end there.

I mostly lived in the Kanto area but spent my last year and a half in Kansai area, and I loved it. Also glad you liked the Charisma Man

All right,i've got it. Thanks user

here's a bump because of spam shit

and the spam is gone already

バンプ
硬きは必ず

bump

Any tips for learning kanji? Do you memorise readings and vocab with kanji?

How likey are you do be caught for torrent in Japan? Say if I torrent airing anime daily , will I get caught? How about games and other things of the such on a regular basis?

Learn the meaning and how to write it.

wanikani is for gays

Can anyone elaborate on the uses of 受け? It seems to have some lewd uses but I'm not sure I understand them.

Usually used in combination with other verbs, not alone. The lewd use is just for homos I think.

Think about the definition of the word normally, and how it could be applied sexually

受ける: To receive/get/catch/etc…
I can see how this could mean "get some dick/cum" or similar, but is it used in a hetero situation? I've seen it used that way even though like said that is more for homos, hence the confusion.

Well then there you go. Learn from context what words means.

This isn't rocket science. The 受け is the subordinate one and the 攻め is the dominant one. In other words, the top and the bottom. Unlike what the other guy said, it absolutely IS NOT just used regarding homos. In Resonance of Fate's JP version, one of the combat banters that can come up is one of the guys teasing Reanbelle when she says she prefers to be on the attack, the 攻め.

Fair enough, thanks. I'm still not confident trusting my own judgement sometimes.

I haven't seen this type of giving vs. receiving situation yet, but it does make sense.

You mean of women being on the "offense" sexually? It can be something as mild and cute as most /ss/ gets, or… well, there's a regularly releasing ero-magazine here called "Girls For M" and while the M in the title are in fact males, that's not what the M stands for.

I can only imagine how terrible Kanto is. And yeah, Charisma Man is a hoot and a half even if I don't live it

Probably about as likely as anywhere else - they're going to focus on going after the guys uploading content rather than the ones downloading.

Y

I've stabilized into a routine of doing one Tae-Kim lesson per day, one round of 2k/6k Core anki per day and WaniKani lessons and reviews asap. I still feel like I could do more, but I think this is a pretty good pace until I'm done with Tae Kim grammar. If anyone has any suggestions do say.

When in doubt, use Rikaichan.

How the hell is Heisig's RTK supposed to help? He says it's supposed to make you avoid repetition, but the repetition from Anki is actually helping me remember shit, whereas Heisig, I can't remember 80% of these "stories". Pus, while I get that he's trying to build knaji from previously learned pieces, I still don't get why he goes over words like measuring box and 10-day block. Is KanjiDamage actually a decent alternative? The guide says that it's full of misinformation but I want something to do alongside Anki.

I'm using this deck ankiweb.net/shared/info/798002504 because I couldn't stand the KanjiDamage one. At least the definitions seem to mostly mach with the jisho.org ones, so it's probably ok. Just edit the card to remove unnecessary information, because by default it displays a lot. And probably suspend everything in the deck and unsuspend the tags you're interested in, because you probably don't want to learn all the 3787 kanji in the deck.

And I also used this to generate stroke-order diagrams, instead of the font (it's colorful!)
ankiweb.net/shared/info/1964372878

CHONGY

I've never looked at Heisig, but Googling your examples I'll say 旬 is a relatively common kanji. I can't say I've seen 升 written in kanji before except for maybe one or two times, usually I see it written in kana but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. He might teach you that one to be used more like a radical for kanji like 昇 or something than for actual common use.

Kanjidamage doesn't always label radicals/kanji components the way Japanese do; he sometimes attaches his own keyword to them and he also uses non-official radicals which he finds better for remembering characters. For example, while 昇 is composed of 日 and 升 (or 廾+ノ if you break it down a step), he lists 日 and 廾 as the components, ignoring the ノ and labels the 廾 "hell" because it looks like an H. Some keywords listed for kanji and radicals certainly could have been better. From what I remember seeing there were a very small amount of typos for readings of a couple characters.

Whatever you go with, one thing I'll recommend is learning relevant vocabulary alongside kanji you learn if you're not already doing so.

Doing both the core and wanikani I imagine you'll likely be going over the same material twice somewhat often since they both largely revolve around developing basic vocabulary. I think it would probably be more efficient to drop one and up effort spent in the other. You could just listen to something in Japanese casually to work on bettering your ear for the language for something else else to do that's also not too exhausting.

Failed getting a job, so I guess I'm going hard on the studying this summer. What comic viewer/reader do you anons use to read manga with?

So what's the way to learn, with Tae Kim, textbooks, and things like that?

Does anyone know a good resource for English speakers that marks the accent placement of words? I read that improper accent use is the largest characteristic of a stereotypical foreign accent, and I figured that I know enough about phonetics and linguistics (one of my hobbies) that the accent wouldn't be much trouble for me so I souls just learn it right to begin with.

I also know that there are manuals for Japanese speakers who have non-tokyo dialects that tell them where the accents go in the standard dialect.
Does anyone know what notation these texts use to record the information? Do they use a unique kana or ten (点) to mark where the stress is?

do you guys do translations?

No, we learn to translate it ourselves because you can't trust anyone else's translations.

I never see links for Japanese books. Can anyone recommend some pdfs that aren't too complicated literature?
It's like manga and VNs are the only thing people practice reading with.

It's because that is the only thing people on this board read

you should be doing that regardless. He's talking about vocabulary and manner of speaking, and reading / listening comprehension practice. You should use a grammar guide regardless of what you're training on.

I guess he wants tips on how to not speak like an american

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本語の方言のアクセント

nigger chan i can use the pitch accent i literally only asked for a good english to japanese dictionary that marks it.

I'll translate the first image for you because it's humorous.
漫画と違って出した後何回も勃たないの?!
Unlike manga, you can't get it up again and again after coming?
1回出して終わり?!
Only get to bust one nut and it's over?!
何で?!
Why?!

It only has a very limited selection of words, but it should come in handy.

accent.u-biq.org/

look, Heisig's stories are complete shit. some of them completely ignore the radicals and others take more effort to memorize than the actual moonrune itself. That being said, Heisig's stuff is made to build on itself and that alone is actually pretty helpful for people who need foundational learning.
to make it short, do what works for you but ignore those shitty stories

Rikaisama has an option to display pitch information. For that they use numbers to indicate how it is, I don't use it so not sure how it works but they have that information on their page.

Not pdf but here's two resources.
There are some light novels and novels, majority light novels I think, in the library section of the guide. If you click on the page for a series it will even tell you how many unique kanji there are in a volume.
djtguide.neocities.org/

An user posted this site for what at a glance seems to be mostly amateur fan-writing a couple threads ago.
syosetu.org/

Good luck when the resources get reported

Guys, this whole on'yomi and kun'yomi thing is confusing me. Do I need to learn all the readings?

No, it's a waste of time.

Learning Japanese kanji is like a Japanese person studying English root morphemes, which is to say, in the context of most languages you would not be expected to study them themselves until you are very far in. Vocabulary alone will suffice for most people.

The only thing you need to do is, if you ever plan in doing any writing, look up the kanji in the vocab and look at the stroke order do that your writing looks correct, and while your there look at meaning but don't bother memorizing it yet.

Chiba was great, it's quiet and relaxing and the people are easy going and the food is great and since it's only an hour to Tokyo, you can go to Tokyo to see what you want and then go back the Chiba to live cheap and relax. Still, nothing was better than Osaka. Thank god the missus is from there since I know where we will be retiring too.

HAHAHAHAHA
Seriously, if it's anything pass the basics you should be learning from a native speaker. Like I said before and I will say again, take in everything that you can. If you didn't get the job, well, do an hour of listening, an hour of reading, an hour of grammar, and an hour of writing each day. Then for another hour or two find something that you like to do, like read a comic or watch a movie or TV show or cartoon, or play a game, and just relax. You also have to make sure to do a quick 10-20 minutes of each thing before bed. It's not like you are living there and are going to be exposed to the language everyday so you have to be rigid with your study at home.

Learn standard first, it's the easiest. Btw they don't use 天 or 点 or 店 or 転々 but they use 十

Yes you should learn all of them for the standard everyday kanji, even if you are not reading, because it will help you learn new words and when you are reading and come across something that you don't know you can guess the reading (as opposed to just knowing the meaning, or only one reading). If someone tell you not to learn them, disregard anything they say.

No, I think on'yomi should memorize by Jukugo

So how do you differentiate between 人口 and 人工 when listening, other than context? Is this the dreaded pitch accent?

It's context. 人口が多い I don't say 人工 as 多い

not that user, but thanks for this explanation, it was what I was trying to figure out

バンプ~

Reminder that you should not forget to do your reps.

why you ppl want to learn a dead language?

why you goons pay ten bux to post on a dead forum?

nice comeback nerd, gonna use it on ur mom later

You say that as a joke but I'd learn actual dead languages like Latin if I wasn't already doing Spanish and Japanese, and had German in the pipework too.
This is a game for me, to test my abilities.

What jplt level do I need to get up to before I can start watching shows in Japanese

Because it's the only language to play video games in

Depends on the show, but I can watch most things and I'm JLPT 2

Your listening comprehension is a large limiting factor, so it could vary depending on that.

Can any of you translate this and tell me what it is exactly? I found it at a yard sale and i cant find it on ebay.

Looks like a video collection of the endings of all the Famicom, SuFami, and 64 Zelda games

Thanks. I just looked up jap zelda dvd and found it. It good to know what it is exactly though.

bls

Is there any good vidya to immerse yourself in? Like, for example, changing Morrowind's language to French or German, which can really immerse yourself in the language… But how about Japanese? Are there games like that? In particular, immersive ones like Morrowind, plz.

github.com/OpenMW/openmw
the above links to Open Morrowind, which is a fan made, open source patch project that can alter the game in various ways. It supports the Japanese language, you can simply play through Morrowind in Japanese, if you like.

g3+ +h3 fu(k 0u+ plz

Don't spoon feed the retards please, them them figure it out on their own for once.

Bad idea.

Yakuza series maybe?

Sometimes I don't understand the core 2k translations.

家族に葉書を書いています。
I wrote a postcard to my family.
Surely wrote is past tense so, 書いていた would have been correct?

書いていた is "was writing". "wrote" would be 書いた

And the actual translation to that sentence is "I'm writing a postcard to my family."

I still fuck that up internally
I was writing vs I had written

Yeah, that's the 2kdecks translation for it.

I don't think it's a good idea to memorize sentences anyway. That sentence could also have other meanings depending on the context, since there is no subject defined.

I wasn't memorizing the sentence or anything, just that the translation was off.

Anyone know what 草 means in the context of internet slang? I've seen it used alone and at the end/beginning of sentences, in a similar manner to "lol".

This is just a guess but it's probably another way of writing wwwwwwwwwwwww because it looks like grass.

That makes sense.

According to the Internet, you're right:

trend.sunnysideworkers.com/archives/571

バンプ~

Bump. You can learn Japanese.

For anyone who hasn't noticed, Ever Oasis is up on FreeShop now, and has yomigana for most if not all the kanji.

So does Animal Crossing, and that probably has better dialog for learning. Furigana is more of a hindrance than an aid anyway tbh.

Animal Crossing is Doubutsu no Mori? I could never get into that at all, so can't speak on that.

Depends on the person - if you depend on it it's a problem, but it can be a useful way to learn new readings for kanji.

bamp

Why is this thread so slow lately? You guys better not be slacking off just because it's summer.

I'm still studying everyday. Not much worth posting about though. Just grinding and trying to read shit. Maybe other anons are similar?
日本語が楽しいね~

What are you reading, user?

Learning Japanese to play video games or watch anime is literally the gayest thing that you can do, and if you do that you should probably kill yourself because there is a 99% chance that you are a fat, lonely, friendless, neckbeard with pedo tendencies and a complete lack of knowledge of basic hygiene and social skills ala debido-kun

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This is me, but I'm also too lazy to learn Japanese beyond some college classes I took. I'm able to understand a lot of spoken nouns and verbs in anime. I can't read Japanese for shit. I forgot most hiragana and never learned katakana or any kanji in the first place.

oh shit...

I WOULD like to learn Japanese just for the sake of play their video games in native Japanese. But that would take way too much effort.

Similar. I actually ran into vid related, these lessons are pretty good. I know I'm going to sound cliche here but reading the comments on some of these videos makes me weep at just how desperate some of these Youtube faggots are.

It's worth it

reminds me of this post by a spic about how he was planning on moving to japan to fuck japanese women

I'm here, too. Same situation. I have been grinding the fuck out of core2k/6k. I know I'm still learning but progress seems so slow. I have nothing new to report, I can't really read yet, it has only been a little bit more than six months since I began studying. All I have to say is
勉強してください

The most basic bitch manga of course: よつばと!and 絶対☆霊域.
Song lyrics too, but more casually.

Misa is a good teacher. I really like her videos. If you think the comments on her videos are bad though, check out the ones on some of the JapanesePod101 videos. I'm pretty sure a lot of people only watch that channel to jerk off to Risa.

You're progress will really speed up once you start reading, so don't get discouraged before then.

日本語の森 is way better and covers all the way from beginner to advanced topics.

youtube.com/user/freejapaneselessons3

how did I make that mistake

Maybe you can't learn English.

Anyway, could you guys give me some tips about how to start reading for real? Because every time I tried it, it went like:
…and by the time I memorize it (a few weeks later), I already completely forgot that I started to read something.

When I first started reading I didn't enter any unknown words into Anki. I just looked them up every time I came across them again, until I finally remembered them.

Just keep doing the Anki core vocab deck as a supplement.

I think I tried that at the beginning (but my vocab was much worse at that point), but it didn't really work. I don't think I remembered any of the words that didn't appear at least twice on every page.

It takes a while to get used to, but eventually you get better at remembering words from looking them up repeatedly. Just read, no matter how much it sucks or how slow you have to go, but don't put every new word in to Anki, you won't make any progress at all that way.

do you guys know of any good text miners for moonrunes?
i've been thinking that i might retain vocab better if there were a tangible short term goal for using it and creating vocab lists from the scripts of vidya that i want to play seems like a decent way to go about that.
alternatively, /r/ing a vocab list for dragon quest ix

What are some alternate interactive hiragana resources?
I've been playing with djtguide.neocities.org/kana/index.html but I only properly learned あえいおうく and having 50something of them is pretty spooky.

Use an hiragana deck in Anki.
Also, not interactive, but you can try this video series based on Remembering the Kana : youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2A25F7399E8805ED
I've seen it posted in one of these threads, and that's how I learned hiragana and katakana. It's pretty effective.
(Or you can read RtKana directly, I found a public pdf just by searching : japanskblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/heisig-method-remembering-the-kana-part-1-hiragana.pdf )

sauce pls

Go write them out on paper like you did when you were 5 learning English.

Listen to namasensei, and write every letter 50 MOTHERFUCKIN TIMES IN UR MOTHERFUCKIN NOTEBOOK bitch

Anki is more effective than writing them 50 times at once.

Well, you're supposed to do both. That's what I did.

Anyone here know the going rate of paying someone to translate Japanese to English?

I'm too fucking retarded to learn this and I want somethings translated.

YOU CAN LEARN JAPANESE, JUST BELIEVE

You obviously don't know how retarded I am.

I've learned French and Spanish before but I doubt that's anything compared to Japanese.

japanese isn't hard it's just that everything you'll be dealing with is alien whereas with european languages they all share multiple common origins and use a familiar alphabet.

if you are white or asian, you can do it

Think about it this way - unlike with French and Spanish, you'd be learning a language you'd have a real use for.

Google translate says ロックハーケン is Rock Haken, what the fuck?

ハーケン means "piton" which is a type of metal support peg that is used for rock climbing.

What do you want translated?

Just remember that you don't have to have 100% instant recollection at the start, you'll have more than enough exposure to kana while learning the other 99.99% of the language.

It looks like learning new vocab from the Core 2k/6k deck is a lot easier if you edit the front of the cards to include the sentence without furigana and edit the back of the cards to exclude the English translation.

a certain JRPG and a guide book for said JRPG

Does anyone know of any good spelling tests for nipp? Specifically one for the 2k/6k deck.

Why so vague?

Anyway you'll have a lot less success getting someone to translate a whole RPG. Just learn Japanese.

Hello weebs, there's an user in the Titanfall thread who wants to know what the image in says.
Would any of you be able to translate it?

How does this make anything easier?

Green Tea

Also are "Professional" Classes a waste of time?

You can read the word inside a sentence to give you more context.

Been playing Natsuiro High School lately. It's a pretty fun dating sim.

Anki is a piece of shit.
Just go make your own flashcards IRL, from scratch. Like the other user said, listen to namasensei, BITCH.

Watch this from start to 33 minutes in. Then, rewind it and watch it on a slow speed. If you watch this video for an entire day or two, you will know hiragana. Just remember: use it at your own disposal and rewind as much you'd like.

Where's a good place to study casual nipp conversations?

Good luck with that

I want to fuck perrine

You will not lewd Perrine.

She lewds herself just by existing.

If this baka can learn Japanese, you guys have no excuse.

I want to kill myself.

Ooh me cheeks are burnin', I'm having Deibido-kun flashbacksAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

While my Japanese isn't quite that bad, the reaction around 53 seconds or so where Narumi wonders why she knows that kind of more "advanced" language despite her lack of more general competence is the sort of reaction I inspire in a lot of people all the time the reactions I get for 「てやんでぇ、べらぼうめ!」 are the best

Hi folks, dropped by and just wanted to say i wanna kill myself

Thanks for dropping by, man. We all do too.

This is just the author projecting because that's pretty much what most Japanese sound like when they try to speak English.

kill me anons.

No, it just goes both ways

What? Did you just go level by level and not use it as an SRS?

I studied the kanji as they appeared, but the wrong way.

I'm not familiar with that deck, how did you study the kanji wrong?

Didn't memorize them proper I guess.

You do realise it will take you months to remember then properly, right? Just keep grinding away.

For what purpose?

Really? And here I was getting worried.
Still, I'll also write down the new ones and try to read them up @ morning and evening. Just to be sure.

You should aim to learn around 20 new words a day, it takes a lot of repetition to remember it correctly.

I'll restart again after some months without practicing at all, anons, and I still suck. I'm fine with grammar, but vocabulary is fucking killing me. For the life of me I can't remember all these symbols, fuck kanji.
Any way to restore Anki decks so I can start from the beginning?

wait you're going months without practicing, and expecting to retain it?

Delete them and reinstall them.

If you can't be bothered to grind out 90 words, give up. Seriously, end it now.

Yes, lucky trips. I retained most of it. The meaning mostly but not the pronunciation.

Isn't the reccomended number of new cards 20? Also, recommendations for configuration would be nice. And fuck you, I will learn.

Will try.

10 or 15 is probably better.

It is, I said 90 because that's what you have due in that deck
That's the spirit, prove me wrong faggot

Better to digest the previous words.

So you want me to do 150 repetitions or previous words or something? On that matter, I still dom't know how to judge what button to press. Usually learned are moved to 1 day and then 3 and so on, at which point I forget about them so I tend to repeat them over too much time. How much time do you usually spend on Anki, user?

I want you to open up the 2k/6k deck, and do the 90 cards. Consider it punishment for quitting.

Just keep hitting 1 till you're sick of seeing them. Eventually you won't see them for months.

Probably an hour, I usually have around 400 cards due and doing new cards. Most of them are really familiar, so It's not hard. I do 20 new cards a day, sometimes more.

I didn't like leaving my deck for so long, but I had to with family passing through town, moving into a new place, and work. I was pretty disappointed to also learn I forgot a bunch of cards. I guess I'll just have to continue where I left off, and work harder on those words I forgot.

I guess I should also make some form of introduction. Been following these threads for some time, and started kanji about a month ago, it's challenging, but I find it amazing when I can actually understand the scribbles that are placed here. It's that special form of exciting that can be found within a new discovery.

Again if you get it wrong, hard if you get it right but had to think about it, good if you get it right almost instantly.

There is a mobile Anki version too.

I'm getting the mobile version right now, and making sure they are synchronized. I'm not having this blunder occur again.

頑張って!

So what does that look like in terms of actual vocab memorized?

That's the core 6k deck, so pretty much all the vocab in there.

10 a day then?

Have you moved onto another deck since then or…?

I use WaniKani for studying kanji and some vocab. I just hit level 5 and the fucking site threw 120 lessons at me, bunch of radicals, kanji and vocab. Powered through that shit now I'm waiting for it to come back for review. I just wish the site would have explanation for synonym nuances.

Nah I think I did 25 a day. I just learn new words from playing games now.

I've been doing roughly the same pace for the last two months, but with WaniKani instead of anki decks. I had a lot of motivation, but now i'm feeling a bit of burnout. I've reduced new kanji/vocab to 5 a day, just hoping to reignite the spark after tiring of not having any reviews to do.

Lesson-dumps are the worst. You can always go and half-ass the reviews, because the level-up only cares about kanji, and you have a 10% margin of error (or functionally more than that, since you get twice as much time for ~half the kanji on a level).
But lessons? lessons demand that you be in peak mental condition and ready to make japan your bitch.
I simply can't keep this 7 days per level shit up. Not because of the reviews piling up, but because lessons are so draining to do.
I really wish the peaks and valleys of the workload were smoothed out a little more.

This is the #1 thing you want to avoid. That's why I recommend spending less than an hour a day studying.

Never used wanikani so no idea about it.

Why do you think you're burning out?

I don't mind lesson dumps, the previous level drained way too quickly for my taste. Honestly the way I do is that I simply don't care how long a level takes me, and I don't half-ass shit just to get a level faster. My goal is to learn this stuff not to get a level. If I get it wrong, fuck it, I got it wrong.

If you don't remember 90% of cards when you see them again, then you are doing something wrong. It will indeed take time to put them into your long term memory, but that's why Anki shows you the card again the next day, then in a couple days, and so on: it keeps refreshing it in your memory so that you don't forget it and eventually it's converted to long term memory. It's fine if your learning or young type cards have a lower recognition rate since you're still just in the stage of initially learning them and acquiring them in basic memory. I'm not sure what a good rate is for learning cards, but I'd say you probably want a recognition rate of at least 70% or higher for young cards. Mature cards rate should be higher, since those are the ones that should be more firmly set in your memory.

I'll always recommend to study kanji with vocabulary that contain them, if you're not doing so already.

Created an account to see what it's like, why the fuck is ー being remembered as ground?

I'm guessing that's the name they gave the radical for use in mnemonics.

think I'm gonna power through a bunch of this then consider dropping it. The mnmonics seem like extra steps that would be a pain to remember.

If I get a new word, I need to remember 3 things, the kanji involved, the reading, the english definition. I don't want to try and remember stories for that as well.

If anything, i'll remember this as "Why is this a fucking leaf"

You don't remember the stories, you use them as a memory aid. They're surprisingly effective.

Apart from the first few, after doing 26 it seems they straight up borrow from the kanji meanings (because they were drawn to resemble those things) so it's not entirely bad.

Mnemonics help you remember kanji. I would never have remembered most kanji without them.

How do I start the next lesson?

Do you mean like writing them down or recognizing them?

Radicals are usually strongly tied to a specific meaning, so it's not really borrowing. If you've used KanjiDamage, their info on radicals is extremely wrong for 99% of the cases.

In any case, WaniKani starts off extremely slow but I'm slouching through a hundred review stretch right now, it picks up the pace by level 5 significantly.

Writing them, but that also helps with recognition.

It looks like a gun, and I want to shoot canadians, therefore it has to do with leaves.

See, this is a mnemonic. A sentence that helps you link the kanji shape with the keyword.

Hopefully the pace picks up, I'm locked out for an hour or so it seems. Yeah, I didn;t mean borrow in a bad sense, it's good that the readings are on the most part, accurate.

I'll keep that in mind.

They already used gun for an answer.

Mind you, there's also a "gun" radical which looks similar to that, be careful not to get them mixed up. I see that as a leaf as in one of those pond floating plants looked at from the side.

Yeah it starts off very slow. Each item, radicals, kanji and vocabulary, after the initial lessons, is put up for review in intervals of 1h - 4h - 1d - 3d - 1w - 2w - 1m - 4m. If you get it wrong it goes down one step, if you get it right it goes up one step. As of right now, on level 5, I have a total of 142 radicals, 145 kanji and 317 vocabulary words. Each morning I have ~100 reviews waiting for me, with another 10-50 spread throughout the day.

I've shat bricks after the 1 week period items started coming in for the first time and I realized I actually had to think hard to remember them.

That's just like any other spaced repetition system.

Yeah but I like it because I don't have to look up decks, mnemonics, example sentences, audio pronunciations and all that shit myself. There's a ton of users on the forum, it's made by people who presumably know their shit, all I have to do is sit down and do the fucking reviews.

You have to pay for it though, don't you? The free resources are so good that I don't see the point. It's not like it's hard to download an Anki deck.

I'll just be something else for me to grind through then. I don't think it should be too hard, so I'll end up doing this with my anki reps.

True, but it's just $50 per year with a discount code. The primary reason I went with it is because it tracks my progress.

We really are moving up now :^)

Anki tracks your progress, too.

I think it's a case of, if you pay for it, you're more inclined to use it.

Whats the benefits of paying for it?

It's only free for a few levels.

Eh, true, but the reason I went with this is that I was wondering how many kanji I've learned. This has a nice menu and a statistics site which shows how many you know per JLPT level, or per frequency etc. If Anki works for you by all means fuck WK. However there is another thing - for every Kanji WK asks you for the reading and the meaning separately, and the reverse KaniWani service which is free and hooks up to your WK profile gives you the English word and asks you to type in the kanji / word, so both recognition and recollection are tested.

Go end yourself asap.

You first shill

Depending on the quality of the content and how much of it there is, I'll look into it then.

Gas yourself nigger.

nope keep trying and i might care,after all you are the one who got asshurt at memeing

Says the one who got asshurt at imaginary shills.

Seriously, kill yourself. The only reason your even posting right now is someone ITT actually fucking paid for a service, got buttblasted and has to post about it.

You can also sort kanji list for a deck by frequency, unicode, order found and score. I believe you can have variant cards which ask you separately for whatever information or of course you could have a second, separate card which does the same.

Do you live in a vacuum on Holla Forums? and besides i'm not the telling people to kill themselves because they dared make fun of "user" paying for a service that isn't anything special

Summer is real

apparently learning nip on nu-Holla Forums means being a humorless cunt that jumps down people throat for joking that the threads are considered important enough to have people have shill paid services in them.And all the while ignoring that if you can't even get the basics down from the free stuff then that 50 bucks is getting pissed away.

Nice
Implications
faggot

exactly, dude
nu-Holla Forums are just bitter cunts that tell people to end their lives over a fucking japanese learning service.
How are people supposed to be ensouraged to a whole language with pissbabies like these?

Yeah, don't listen to those faggots

everyone in this thread should kill themselves

including me

Why is that, user?

why not?

Anyone want to make a new thread?

no

I'd rather not, but whoever does should add the newer DJT site to the OP.
djtguide.neocities.org/

new thread