Atmospheric Post Apocalyptic Games

What game does this the best in your opinion? I still find Fallout 3 to be the peak of post apocalypse atmosphere. STALKER feels more like desolation rather than post apocalypse. I Am Alive is neat but still doesn't look as dirty and crumbling as Fallout 3.

This thread is going to turn to shit because you said Fallout 3 was the peak of post apocalypse atmosphere, or rather that you said "atmosphere." Prepare to be inundated by master autismos.

Wasteland

1 or 2? Too lush either way.

meant for

(checked)
It was shit to begin with, user, because OP is a faggot with shit taste in post-apoc.

Kill yourself you shit-taste bethesdrone

This is an opinion I unironically hold. I am glad to see like-minded people have finally arrived at Holla Forums video games.

I still find op to suck massive dicks, massively.

Don't you know? Radiation is green. And magic is purple.

I think Fallout 3 delivered an excellent imagery of a war torn and abandoned metropolis despite the shortcomings from RPG perspective.

Not really

STALKER still trumps it in atmosphere. F3 is still a shit game

New Vegas was guilty of this horseshit too. Have some fucking PRIDE in your COMMUNITY you fucking wastelander cucks.

Dr. House did nothing wrong.

12121212/10 post-apo experience, have me rabies torr horrward

New Vegas is infinitely superior to Fallout 3.
As far as other games outside of Fallout, Rage has a nice Mad Max atmosphere. And of course the Metro series and the first two BioShocks I guess if nothing else as a local apocalypse.

I would say Tell Tale's The Walking Dead but nah not really.

Why? STALKER looks like a slightly worse version of Norilsk in Russia.

Intricate scientific details and accuracy matter shouldn't matter when creating an artistic image.

NV is dull. This is what NV is should've have looked like.

This is how you should already know you fucked up.

Don't play stupid.

I wish, but there's no mid or high-int option in fo3 :(

nigger what

For zenimax audience anything that isn't blowing shit up and pewpewing lazors and plasma is rocket science

Not only scientific details, but accuracy. Next you're going to say that the crowd density of Bruegel paintings doesn't make sense and therefore they're shit.

Problem?

Summertime,
And the shitposts are plenty

Massively underrated post. The only smart option is to not play.

Try again.

What do pictures of the civil war have to do with New Vegas

You're confusing Post Apocalyptic with Apocalyptic.

This is one of the stupidest OPs I've seen in a while. Good job though, I want to see more

Nigger what? It's not like every patch of soil in the entire world would be irradiated in a post-nuclear apocalypse, and it's not like seeds and livestock are just gonna cease to exist because of nukes. You're also assuming an apocalypse can only be caused by nuclear warfare, what about flat-out societal collapse? And why are you posting dilapidated structures? That's not post-apocalyptic imagery, that's just destroyed buildings. Go to bed, kid.

Because New Vegas is a combination of spaghetti western and post apocalypse. Images of Civil War aftermath would fit well.

Apocalyptic is the occurrence of destruction. Post apocalypse is the aftermath.

Lush plants and plantations are metaphors for hope and life. They have no place in a post apocalypse setting.

In a massive scale, and photographed in sepia.

No it wouldn't. NV takes place 200+ years after the apocalypse, not 20 days.
Are you being retarded on purpose?

No one said anything about lush vegetation, but people still need to fucking eat.
Holy God, you're actually serious, aren't you?

The aftermath and rebuilding. Honestly that you think any society existing without a source of food is okay shows you're not very bright. Not sure why I'm wasting time shitposting your terrible thread. Get back to work Todd.

He thinks 200 years after the bombs fell should look like they fell a week before, he's either doing this on purpose or legitimately fucking retarded.

If you want to show an image depicting starvation and environmental deterioration, you can't depict growing vegetation and production of food. You need to show dead trees and piles of empty cans. It's all about artistic choice, or art direction. Some things must be approached in a poetic and romantic way rather than logical method in order to build a mise-en-scene.

you are a fucking retard, holy shit

You have obviously missed the point of Fallout completely and should never claim to know jack shit about anything ever again.

That's it folk, FO1 and 2 are no longer post apocalyptic.
Some fag from ribbit said so.

if you want to show that artistic vision, then a setting that would naturally contrast it rather than compliment it is a bad artistic decision
are you retarded

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW
LOOK AT THOSE POST APOCALYPTIC HELLHOLES
AND THAT'S NOT EVEN 200 YEARS AFTER

you're severely retarded. If society failed people would pick up the pieces, we're not animals you shithead.