Video games with ghosts in them

Anyone games where I can play as a ghost?

A regular ghost, or a tranny ghost musician? I feel like the distinction is important here.

Ghost Trick

Take your pick.
I specifically chose ones with the correct age rating for someone who couldn't search "Games where you play as a ghost".

Nintendoland.

His final video is comedy gold.
Everything about it is perfect.

shieeet I remember playing this as a kid. I remember that when you played 99 of the mini games consecutively they game prompted you to take a break or go outside. I was a no life even back then

THE BATTLEBORN OF SPREE KILLERS

If you don't mind a small simple game, Bubble Ghost exists for GameBoy. There's an Atari ST version, but it isn't nearly as adorable looking.

Couldn't decide if I should laugh or cringe. One thing's for sure though, getting killed by such an autistic faggot is an awful way to go.

Nobody cares, this is a video games board.

Clearly some people care. Point taken though.

Why did so many Gameboy games use these for tiles?

Was that the game with the coins or some shit? For some reason the game would never save for me and I had to unlock the same games over again each time I played. Didn't bother me much though.

Read the video description, now that's some nice icing on the cake.

That game was cool as hell.

Is his youtube still active?

lel

nah, but he description had an "EDIT: " that followed by final cut pro being fucking gay and his audio being out of sync, etc.

Nobody cares, fuck off back to reddit.

What are you fucking doing? Why aren't you shooting up your local supermarket? Why aren't you naming your shotgun after your original character? Why aren't you going ghost?

Massacre your local supermarket and join Ember's Ghost Squad.

I always wanted to see a school shooting in Danny Phantom's school, those bullies had to die.