ALL THE NAMES ARE TAKEN

please for fuck's sake don't make me put numbers and underscores in my character's name, this ruins the roleplay

Try Dildorf

Managed to get great hero names in DC Universe while I cared. Kinda kills it when you run next to xX8l00dG0dXx though.

Dumbest decision I made was using a blanket username of several sites, with the year I first used it.
Which can easily be misconstrued as my birth year, when I'm actually 16 years older than that..

Try NoubleDigger

I usually name my RPG characters either Herpio or Derpio.

Check your male privilege, shitlord.

I actually managed to find the name of a DC bad guy was unused. Admittedly he was technically a Fawcett bad guy and only appeared for 4ish comics in 1942, but I did play as a new incarnation of the evil Captain Nippon

Best name I ever picked, ever, was lron Mike in City of Villains. He was the ultragiganigga before it was cool. Best of all dipshits didn't know to report me right over the L in the name :^)

How am I supposed to stick with just one? It's not possible.

GET OUT REDDIT REEEEEEEEEE

Funny, my dad used to play City of Heroes. God damn nice game that was.

I simply cannot understand how people have a hard time coming up with unique character names. All it takes is a few minutes on Goggle to find literally thousands upon thousands of creative writing guides, tips and sites dedicated to this topic alone.
If you can't take the ten minutes necessary to read up on some basic writing techniques you don't deserve a decent character name. Just call yourself "retard1998" and leave it at that.

Bonus: use it to fake login info and have people calling my phone number stuttering, asking if i am [cringe username] to sell me stuff

Goddamn it and those feels user. I'm not that old.

It's never taken.

Gets worse when a game comes out that uses my name as a character

One thing that always seemed to be a problem with DC universe was that all the power sets were kind of blandly made. They did not seem to have the same weight behind them too like the City of Heroes/villains game did. I kind of just wanted to play some super strong character with strong endurance, but something simple like that is not an option.

People don't know how to say my name and stammer trying to figure it out in games with voice chat. It looks Chinese, but I'm not, so people just give up and call me "mister", like it's 1936 and they're selling shoe shines and newspapers.

Want a good name? Try something similar to that bit from MST3K, like Biff Hardthrust.

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

Plebs.

Suck it

fag

Feels pretty fucking fantastic. I can only think of one time it was taken, so I was a complete cunt, made up IRC logs of the other guy abusing me, PM'd them to a mod and got him ding dong'd for a couple months, then sniped his name for inactivity.

Why'd you pick that year, user?

Pics or it didn't happen, nigger.

Because it seems like an appropriate age for the kind of moron who's completely bamboozled by a name entry screen.

Was your username GaY?

Fugg.

stop playing shitty games REEEEEEE

I've used this for inspiration. Good shit.

fucking checked

TOR IDs are all 0's you fucking faggot.

It's probably user's shitposting reflex.
There's a lot of newfaggots lately after all.

Nice ID, user.

And this is why I keep a copy of the Silmarillion on my desk whenever I need a name for something.

Wtv you say old timer.

Fuck you

meant for

Top ten anime showdowns right here

Nah, that was me. Sorry dude, just a cool sounding name. Especially for casters.

well then get better names faggot fucking get good smh

Life is something, innit?

Why not just pick a different name?

He's gonna have to cause im not giving it up. And im usually the first dude past the post for new mmo games.

How many layers of hipster are you on right now?

sorry.

No fuck you

I think he means they're taken.

I think he's trying to say he's an unoriginal, herd-following faggot who always uses stale memes as screen names.

My bad then

Everytime. Shame they didn't copy PSOs system where the only thing that has to be different is the account name.

just slam 2 to 4 sillables together and hope it sounds cool

What did you guys pick as your steam account name? Does it not bother you when your name is different from your account name?

Not really. I always name my character stupid things depending on class. I always name my warriors some variation of brick.

I just don't understand how people can deal with the inconsistencies. I've been trying to come up with a name that's all encompassing, that I like, is short, and not taken anywhere and so far I can manage everything but the liking it part.

I managed to come up with a 5 letter name that isnt taken anywhere and is actually pronouncable. Im sure you could do it too, I believe in you

My problem is finding one that I actually like and can stick with.

Have you tried running with one for a while and see if it grows on you? Im sure not all names you can think of completely repulse you

But then what would my steam account name be? I don't want to spend money on a name I won't keep.

Futtbucker

Just open up a random manga and look for a cool name.

Try force

Or my personal favorite, I've been banned from matches for this retarded name TRUCKOPEACEMMXVII

If we're going to die in shit, we might as we have a laugh.