Nintendo Assfucks Canada

What the fuck?
Bestbuy has the same price.

If they overcharge you, you win.

Canadians enjoy getting fucked in the ass

Canadacucks deserve it tbh

I think it is a placeholder price user, though it doesn't make it any less funny

Who doesn't assfuck Canada? I'm sure Canada likes it.

So fucking what? Just buy it you autistic poorfag.
Entitled cunts, I duckingt swear. Christ.

This country deserves it for being filled with Liberal Commie Fucks and Frog Liberal Commie Nationalist Fucks.

Also, trips.

If trips, fuck Canada.

So close.

Get it anyways. Be glad Nintendo made this game for once, you ungrateful bitch. Even scalped switches are worth the money.

Our dollar is 30% weaker than the US, so Nintendo games have been $80.00 on release for the longest time, and when they ever do go on sale, wow! $74.99 what a bargain

What makes it even worse is that the two provinces that matter, British Columbia and Ontario both have awful housing bubbles, and land being bought by the Chinese.

Our libcuck government in Ontairo thinks raising the minimum wage from $10 to $15 will magically cure problems >hurr why don't we just print more money!, when all it will do is increase the price of basic goods by 35%.

Fuck day of the rake, get a blowtorch

´´If Nintendo fucks you with prices, you win!´´

-Justin Trudeau

If singles, fuck Canada.

daily reminder canada has a higher white capita, takes less immigrants per year and excepted less refugees than the united states of israel :^)

I want to tenderly snug Link

Why did Nintendo pander to gays with crossdressing Link?

But it's full of liberal commies.

What does that even mean?

Probably a meme like glompf

Moral myopia and then remember they're prudes. They want to look family-friendly and then give you the wide-hipped girls of ARMS, or trap Link, cheerleader toon Link and so on.

Canadians love to pay their monthly interracial breeding fee, what are you some kind of fucking bigot ? Don't you know its the [CURRENT YEAR] ?
t. Justin Trudeau

EBgames has said that's a place holder price. My guess is that they are looking at raising the price of games in Canada, but they don't know what to. By overshooting the actual price, anyone that preorders won't be locked into getting the game at a lower cost. It could also be testing the waters to see how people react to games being more expensive. Either way, don't let it happen. Let Nintendo of Canada and all the retailers know that you won't pay that price. Make some noise about it.

a large portion of the Zelda fan base are fujoshits, so that was pandering to them.

That's more of the contrast between the Japanese and American branches of Nintendo. Nintendo Ltd isn't as concerned about keeping a unified family friendly look, where as NoA are. So you basically have the people who make the games putting lewd stuff in there, and the people who bring them over resent them for it.

thats fujo bullshit, link was already hot as fuck

WHY HAVE THESE DUBS OF TRUTH GONE UNCHECKED?

Because gays are the only ones that buy games anymore.

user, you forgot to check Canada's quads!

Because Kimishima likes /cuteboys/

if dubs, Canada is good goy and many sales for nintendo

NINTENDO
IS
FOR
CHILDREN

NINTENDO
IS
FOR
GAY
BABIES

Canada is poor buddy. We weren't doing well at first, then Trudeau really fucked everything up. Everything costs more in canada, except government subsidized diversity.

Dont worry user, the market will fix itself eventually :^)

MATURE
GAMERS

FORGOT
YOUR
SAGE
FAGGOT

Sega does
what Nintendon't

Go third party.

That's the AUD price, your dollar is around the same as that.

Now you can enjoy the same shit I've had to for years.

Day of the Rake when?

SOON

Its not even like we make more than Americans in our own currency.

We have the same salaries AND our money is worth less.

Dial it down a bit next time. You're supposed to be a Nintendo fanboy, not a NeoFag regular.

How are those shit hole cities doing goyim?
Hows the jew boy trump doing?

hows that waiting line for your beheading/prostate
exam Leaf fag?

Also sick cabinet. remind me which one wants Sharia law and which one wants Communism or are the mingling the two now.

C A N A D A - C U C K E D

Just wait till CFW drops and pirate it.

DISREGARD.

The Switch , physically is region free.
So, feel free to cross the border and get some games.

But you need an account for -each- region if you want to use the digital shops.

I still stand by the C A N A D A - C U C K E D statement though.

It is worth less because Canada has nothing worth buying. When those oil sands were pumping out oil, the CAD was higher. But now that they shutdown Canada has nothing but a huge influx in immigrants working menial jobs and sending as much as they can back to their home countries.

How about some more taxes to help those poor immigrants my dear canucucks?

Nintendo of Canada already said it's a placeholder price it will probably only be 10 to 15 dollars less

Nigga I'm canadian, Canada has every fucking reason to get mocked and shat on.

That's not how exchange rates work ya ding dong
The switch is region free and the US copies are the exact same as Canadian copies. This is how it's been since forever on every platform.
All North American games run on and North American console, the only difference is the packaging

That takes 60 seconds to set up and you can use foreign credit cards on any region account, that's how it works on every nintendo system with a digital store.
You can still say C A N A D A - C U C K E D because it's true, but your arguments here are fucking horseshit

There are several shopping areas near the Washington/British Columbia border that take Canadian dollars at the same rate.

BC's tech economy got fucked too by the Chinese buying up all property and making housing around Vancouver super expensive. The California tech companies that relocated are now returning because of that. Many are relocating to LA.

They've recently started cutting down on foreign investment in our real estate, but it's already too late for most of our industry here.

If you overcharge your enemies, they win.

Whoa

Here's your (you), dumbass.

I would now agree with you,

Wait, so it only listens to what the ""victim"" has to say?

Is Canadian money worthless? How much for a large fast food meal there? $15?

About $10 to $12, give or take.

I think a footlong steak and cheese Subway sandwich was like $10.61, but I didn't get fries or a drink. I usually eat out at a poutinery for lunch (I'm only 145 lbs, I'm not a fat fuck, fries are just fucking tasty) and it costs $5.65 for a large, they have good portions too

Anyways, I budget about $15 for when I eat out and try to aim for something that costs about $10 or less

Im sorry, chips and a drink
They don't make fries