Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku!

Anyone pick this bad boy up? Loving everything about this. Has weird ltitle features that just make the experience awesome. Like the relationship feature and the music maker.

Magic seems kind of overpowered at the moment as most everything dies in one hit. Archery seems weak at my level. I haven't tried the Kunai with chain yet but it looks interesting.

I'm on chapter 3 so far and I came across a quest that needs me to use a specific magic circle "Guard Duty" but I hAvent come across it yet. Anyone have an idea what class gets it?

Also, I finally figured out where the shady shop was and saw a couple more classes for sale, does playing as the merchant unlock an ability for extra gold or something of that nature?

I'm surprised the game has network play. I bought the game without knowing that was a feature and now I want to reccomend the game to my friends to play too. I haven't been able to find any rooms to play yet, maybe because I'm still early in the game or because not many people have it as the game just game out.

Other urls found in this thread:

wololo.net/2017/05/30/psvita-3g-memory-card-adapter-indiegogo-campaign-yifan-lu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off NISA. You are as bad at shilling as you are translating.

What the fuck man, are you even trying? You bought a 45€ game without knowing what to expect or what features it has? Noone is going to fall for this shit. Pirated. You pirated it. Next time you shill a game here you just pirated it, alright? Sage for either awful shill or almost decent bait.
The game is alright, but the levels are abyssmaly designed and too short, also you will be doing the exact same shit and fighting the same enemies from the 1st hour to the 500th. The price kills the multiplayer community right away. Only a fool would buy this with that jewed up pricetag.

Never give NIS/NISA money.

Forgot to sage ROFLMAO

Already did. No regrets because I'm not autistic.

Holy shit, man chill. I played the one on PSP and remembered having fun with it. The first Cladun and Zettai Hero Project were my shit. That was my only drive to purchase the game. 40 doesn't seem that steep when I pirated hard as fuck on PSP and now that I fucking work I can purchase things I enjoy. I'm sorry that upsets you.

NISA is now employing hiphop shills. This is great.

fucking wew lad.

It's a shame their name means "Nippon's First" when they're actually "Nippon's Worst."

I wonder who could be behind this post.

I'm going to get it anyway since I love the Sengoku period and the Cladun series but this is kinda embarrassing.

Why are all the indies that I don't want to play on PC but would love to play in bed or when I'm outside on the fucking Vita?

I feel like if you buy a Vita you get fucked either way by Sony, and if you buy a 3DS you'll just have trash and Monster Hunter to play.
Why can't there be a good handheld?
Is it so hard to ask?

Can you make a handheld console out of a RaspberryPi?

Is there anything more pathetic than a NISAdrone? I'm having a real hard time thinking of something.

Treehouse drones.

What's wrong with Vita?

I'd say nisa drones are worse, because they're like beaten house wives at this point having had a shit ton of games abused by nisa at this point, whereas treehouse have only had a couple so far. Still they're both pretty fucking bad.

Very, very expensive memory cards. While a PS TV can use USBs now thanks to hacking, they are obviously not portable, so user is shit outta luck unless this takes off.

wololo.net/2017/05/30/psvita-3g-memory-card-adapter-indiegogo-campaign-yifan-lu/

Expensive memory cards, console is considered dead by the people that produced it (so there's no guarantee everything for it won't be shut down when they feel like it), and despite it being a failure the prices are still absolutely ridiculous.

Not to mention since it's a bit of a failure nobody's interested in hacking, which means that once the console's done, that's it. You're not gonna keep using it in the future like you did with your PSP.

TheFlow is almost singlehandedly keeping it alive with his custom firmware.

who the fuck is gonna need this
I just want a machine that I can bring around to play pixelshit

FUCK IT
I'M GONNA GET MY OLD ENGINEER FRIENDS TOGETHER AND MAKE ONE MYSELF

See that's what scares me. What if he gets tired of it? Then bam, everybody's fucked.

user plz

The way the characters level up in this game is pure cancer. I dropped it as soon as I realised they still used it from Cladun 2. Good thing I didn't buy it.

Nigger how is that portable
I want something the size of a 3DS

how do the characters level up?

Just put it in your backpack.

This forces you to stop to grind and rotate around many characters and it's gay.
If you had to grind the main character as main character and the supports as supports I wouldn't mind, but playing in a way to grind another way of playing is retarded as hell.

Nigga nowadays every nigga has a ipad.

nice try, nisa

It's kinda nice now that a VitaTV with Henkaku can use USB Mass Storage instead of memory cards and Henkaku Enso is coming, but even then that's quite huge. If it had a 720p screen it could be noice.

I have never seen anyone bring an iPad around with them when going about their day

Having some as big as that defeats the purpose of portability.
If you're gonna have something that doesn't fit in your pocket and you gotta put it inside some bag it's better to have an actual laptop computer.

Seriously though, I'm not good with hardware at all, I mostly work with software, but how hard would it be to make a really small PC with integrated graphics with a really low end CPU and actually make it work?

If that can be done easily then attaching a small LCD screen to it, giving it inputs and installing Steam on it should be fairly easy too, no?

Because they put it in the backpack.

Except laptop is shit for gayming.

nigger

Is there a lan option? Not going to buy it, but I like Cladun.

Oh and iPads are sooooo good for gayming.

ipad ain't good but a Vita is, big screen, big buttons, etc…

big prizes

oops.

For me, it's not just related to the Vita but I fucking hate analogue sticks on handhelds.

I actually prefer using the stylus over the stick on the DS. Why can't we just had d-pads?

Because d-pads are not enough

I'm on the opposite, fucking stylus is shit.

Have 2 dpads then.

Sounds like a situation where you have to grind smarter, not harder.

Nah, the game is designed around forcing you to use many different characters. I don't know if it's as bad as he makes it sound, but both the other games are like that.

Well alrighty, I never made it too far in the previous two games, just progressed a good way in Legasista, which had a vastly different system.

It's quite possible. There are low end x86 SOCS that are quite cheap and while weak, have great battery life and better performance than most ARM chips.
There are a lot of tutorials for fitting Raspberry Pis into GBAs and even PSPs.

If you're tempted on making oen yourself, please don't buy a Raspberry Pi, as there are better alternatives like the OrangePi or the ODROID

It's interesting at first when you have to rotate between more than one character to get ioptimal results , but it gets old and obnoxious really fast. I played Cladun 2 till the end of the main story until you reach a big grind wall to beat extra bosses and shit, that's when I couldn't stand it anymore.
The main problem with it is being forced to do it.
If you don't want to rotate you wont get a slighty less effictient character, you'll very bad character while your support oriented ones become good. Later on you can get circles that use about 7 or more different characters, fuck that shit, I'm not leveling each one at a time just so the one I really want to play can get proper health and mana pools.

dubs thread?

👏ぱちぱち👏