Which are the most manly videogames about manly males doing manly things?

Which are the most manly videogames about manly males doing manly things?

Gears of War before they chose to have numales for main characters

God fuck. You're going right for the Jugular.

Also OP. Any american games before 2013.

Fallout™ 4

what happened in 2013?

Going to prison, being a blight on society, being a nigger etc. is not manly. It's degeneracy. Being manly is being a hard working individual that creates a legacy through being a father that supports his family to ensure the highest chance of his children also being successful to carry on his genetics/legacy.

Felt real good when NotCNN started spreading propaganda for the villain. The shit was so silly I couldn't even be mad at the parallels.

Sure as fuck ain't about niggers.

So, real life?
Is there any video game like that?

Princess maker 2
There is nothing more manly than taking care of your not blood related daughter and marrying her

Doom

Confirmed for being raised in a single parent household.

It was just the point of no return for manly games

Manliness in vidya is a dying art.

Is that Master Roshi?

Dorf Fort.

You may want to try the first god of war if you haven't. I don't know if really qualifies though.

Let's not forget the best game ever created

The Duke died in the late 90s.

why do niggers triggers burger so much?

Because they live surrounded by them, it's their fault for being lazy faggots and using slaves to do their hard work.

The manliest thing to do is to let out your emotions. Why won't you play it user, do you hate gays?

Lincoln was supposed to send their asses back to Africa but that faggot Wilkes-Booth killed him.

Playing Serious Sam 2.

Its a solid FPS, tons of enemies running at you, awesome weapons, and its from a time when games were just funny and weren't up their own asses, everything is absolutely ridiculous and Sam just trash talks his way through it all.

Any wrestling game

Don't remember the name, it's about a spartan, traveling the ancient world beating enemy soldiers and various mythological monsters, following the bidding of the gods and finally killing the god of war.
It's not God of War

I don’t get it.

A cuck's only mental association to masculinity is niggers.

come over here and find out

MGRR

4 was a story about growing up with Uncle Dante teaching you. It wasn't a traditional manly story but it is a story manly men can appreciate since they had to grow up at one point and that game can reflect those feelings.

Yeah but did he cut a plane in half while standing on another plane?

not only is it manly, playing it makes you a man!

AHHH. MY EYES.

LOL

I agree OP, nigger-hunting is the manliest sport imaginable, just like bear or lion-hunting. It proves you're not too pussified by civilization yet and are still able to overcome savage beasts with physical might and cunning alone.

No, but he did punch the avatar of god in his smug face thanks to a pep talk from Uncle Dante.

I don't care what people say about the artist. I just really like that pic. It's like me shitting on youtube poops, of course they became shit when the normalfags flocked en mass but some of them are still a classic in my eyes.

I know man.

Yep, burgerland.

Yup, the (((EU)))

I ended up having more fun with that game than Half Life 2. It really needed a hold all weapons mod though, the update for four guns still wasn't enough.

yeah but raiden a cuter

Amen, the real men are the ones who raise the next generation and teach them the way of Christ.

Those were the days.

Castlevania.

Damn straight.