Candy Crush is getting a game show

No i am not kidding or joking. Candy Crush is actually going to get a game show.

Maybe we need to start pushing for our favorite games to get cartoons again. Or is this the start of the return of video game shows like in the nineties?

Other urls found in this thread:

please
youtu.be/ZGzpjZlMSW0?t=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slime Girls can be made out of candy, right?

maybe so. i don't know.

the real question is: Will anyone watch this game. i give it 3 months on air before it fades.

oh look it's time for dubs

oops! you're right user. sorry about that.

please use archive.is/2017/03/17/the-candy-crush-tv-show-debuts-on-cbs-july-9th/

Not surprising. Angry Bird has comics, that cartoon and movie and Fruit Ninja has that youtube red show. They even gave Napoleon Dynamite a cartoon so nothing is out of the ordinary.

You know, there is this thing called google. It's easy to search. Coming to CBS, hosted by Mario Lopez in summer.

wow Mario Lopez. Of Saved by The Bell fame? Well that will pull the 90's audience.

eh what happened to my link.

please use archive.is/2017/03/17/the-candy-crush-tv-show-debuts-on-cbs-july-9th/

oh its some kind of system that changes the link automatically. i wonder why?

Here: Archive.is

OP, how brand new are you and can you please check out my image?

not even. i give it around a month, give or take. i mean, game shows are a dying genre.

all the oldies that watch them are dying.

Doesn't look very complex or interesting. Who in the world though making an entire gameshow out of bejeweled would be a good idea?
I'd rather just play the game.

What a waste

you may be right.

well what if they made a mario party game where contestants actually played the party games in Mario Party? Would that satisfy you?

Whatever happened to the red alien with two heads?

Yes, yes it would. Just imagine people trying to balance themselves on top of big spheres while trying to knock the others off

They got removed in season two

never heard of that show.

that game show would be top tier the only problem is they would only show it on Nickelodeon and stuff. Nick had great game shows that ran for years. Maybe the major 3 networks should have taken a hint.

I guess they know their audience

look at it this way. Game shows based on facebook games become popular. Video games become popular. The stupid networks who constantly ignore gamers will take notice. Then the networks will start making shows based around much more popular video games like Splinter Cell or Metal Gear. Imagine a live action Metal Gear show or a live action Splinter Cell show. The possibilities are endless.

Why stop there? Can you imagine a movie about Assassins Creed or Prince of Persia?

what were the sales for both of those movies. I heard they didn't didn't do well.

speaking of video game movies. Any one heard anything more about the rumors of a remake of the original Super Mario Brothers movie?

I don't really know the numbers. From a quick google search it doesn't look good. My point is that the possibilities may be endless, but the reality is that they'll most likely be shit.

Well the tv audience can watch just about anything, America's Funniest Home Videos still has a big viewership, even if you really can't tell the difference between people falling down and episodes.

it took me this long to realize that stupid invaders, which i own, is actually based off of a real cartoon
or maybe its the other way around

People will buy and or watch about anything as long as it has the name of a popular brand attached to it, what's new? You know that the emoji movie is a thing after all, right? 👿

Where's Stereo?

yeah i saw the trailer. I feel sorry for the guy who had to write up that movie. he must be suicidal by now.

>play youtu.be/ZGzpjZlMSW0?t=8

It's not

I didn't until you mentioned it. 💩

I'm surprised no ones copied the Batsu Games.

They wouldn't work solely because of the sheer amount of litigation that would happen even after consent forms were signed because
and, for some reason, a lot of US judges are dumb and kill contracts over nothing because trying to placate them is less effort than explaining why they're retarded. The ruling then sets precedent and then people get payouts all over the place because
followed by nobody wanting to make shows like that because of how expensive they become.

I vaguely remember this show, isn't it weird when you get shown a cartoon you haven't thought about since childhood?

theres those guys who eat bull testicles