Raiden V Directors Cut coming to PC/PS4 this Fall

ITS OVER,THE XBONE IS FINISHED!
ITS HAS BEEN CUCKED OF THE ONLY GAME IT HAD LEFT
archive.is/kERVa

is it any good? seems like most shmups got kinda crappy after the PS2 era entries.

I wouldn't know, but what I do know is that i'm paying for this as soon as it comes out.

Maybe you should wait and see if it's good before buying it.

Sorry, I have a shmup addiction.

Yes, most of the complaints seem to be about the expensive pricetag and the lack of Multiplayer.
I'll give Moss my money any day

I'm fucking dying Xbone simply can't hold on to games!

lmao R.I.P Xbone

no co-op in a Raiden game, seriously? must've been some fuckery form MS.

Ayo, hol up -smacks lips profusely- So they released a console shmup without local co-op? What a joke, that's such a basic feature for this genre. It's lazy like releasing a game without music.

Bump

The raiden you like a fucking faggot twink created by some hack gook.
THIS raiden is MUCH superior.

This game's soundtrack is god-tier.

Fuck it.

maximum kek

Raiden is good, reasonably Raiden V will be good

Is that right?

The xbone was dead long ago, this is digging open the grave, stealing the last gold tooth from the corpse and taking a shit on its mouth. How many years have passed since a console failed this miserably?

The Wii U launched November 18, 2012

You'd think that if you didn't know where to look. There's plenty of good shmups that were released recently. Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours, Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo, Battle Garegga Rev. 2016, Dangun Feveron Rev. 2016, RefRain ~prism memories~, Strania -The Stella Machina-, Blue Revolver, Eschatos, Battle Traverse, Momoiro Underground, and so on.

You missed out

I thought you meant MGS Raiden.

I don't know if this has been a common thing in vertical shmups recently but I absolutely love what they have done with the boarder, making it an interactive part of the game as if it's your cockpit equipment.

Seriously, Microsoft needs to give up on Japan already.

brb, selling my Xbone

useless piece of JUNK

Shmups are for autistic weeb faggots. There's a reason the genre died out and now only degenerates care about playing them still.

You motherfucking do NOT deserve those quints.

Well, I'd say the Sega Saturn, but the Saturn actually had exclusives and a bunch of good games in Japan.

N64, Wii U, PS3 and Vita were pretty big fuck-ups.

Even then, it still has some exclusives, and it got througly hacked, so at least there's some kind of incentive to get a cheap used one. XBONE has nothing.

just one last game I wanna try, crimson dragon.

Microsoft is so incompetent that they can't even hold on to the few decent exclusives they actually have? Holy fucking shit, they should just quit the industry already.

go back to cuckchan with your console wars shitting

Is Xboner an even bigger failure than Saturn?

The Saturn had at least a handful of good exclusives, this is more akin to the 3DO

The 3DO seems like a nice novelty console to have a laugh with friends at least.

Doesn't the 360 still have a bunch of exclusive shmups on it?

I guess XBone is becoming what PC used to be in terms of ports.