What you drink while gaming?

Water

Whiskey or rum

the only correct answer
I sometimes play while drunk though

Water
Vodka
Big Blue

Carbonated water flavored with strawberry juice made with actual strawberries, none of that chemical flavor tastening sheit.

Water, Lemonade, or an Ice tea.

Raspberry flavored tea

This.

Kill yourself.

Water. Sometimes I go wild and have some green tea, but mostly I save that for more important activities.

Cum. I mostly play Undertale

I want to kill whoever made that menu.

Carbonated water is fucking disgusting.

Courtney?

monster energy drinks. the logo's color fits with my razer hardware xd

semen

Carbonated water is for women and gays.
I drink whatever happens to be at hand, but usually iced tea.

Smegma

as long as it doesnt have lots of (or any) sugar, it's good, because I hate that sticky feeling

Coke because I'm not fat and I can drink all the sugary cancer I want

Abby?

This is a god awful gaymer fuel thread and a god awful drink list.

Water and the odd cup of tea.

I laughed.

that picture offends me

That's funny to you?

Hot tea. The comfiest drink.

I like to drink rum while playing a pirate themed game

Water and the occasional root-beer.

That call of doodle drink seems like my jam

This shit plus seltzer water and sugar. It's amazing. Also tea.

have you played pirate doom?

Well no womder reverse image search tells me its from reddit

bleach

Water.

Calm down, edgelord

I don't drink anything other than water or juice.

water
root beer
spiced rum

Recently I've been enjoying Cherry Coke Zero. I tried it a couple weeks ago at a buddy's house when he didn't have anything else and I actually really liked it. I normally don't drink soda and when I do it I don't drink diet drinks but this one has caught me.

Then there's the other obvious ones.
Coffee
Tea
Water

Sometimes I'll make lemonaide if I have lemons but that's usually a waste of lemons

I'm not a degenerate

assurance noted

Usually seltzer water or tea. If I'm playing at night I might drink a beer, but playing while drunk is shit.

I like to mix cranberry juice with water. It tastes better and it's cheaper.

Beer and water.

Cranberry juice is usually too sweet.

Water.
Irn Bru.

Which is why I dilute the living hell out of it, also removes the sourish aftertaste everyone else swears they don't taste.

Tea, water, or Canadian Mist

Only if your getting shit like ocean spray. The pure shit is so sour you have to dilute it because theres basically no sugar. I use seltzer water and the pure cranberry juice i get at trader joes as a soda substitute, works out pretty good cause i like sour things.

shitty instant coffee

W A T E R
A
T
E
R

Suicide may be an option

i'm trying, user

Cold water, from a whole jug. It saves me time from getting a glass repeatedly.

Only acceptable choice.

I never understood this meme. When fizzled it tastes like nothing because you're too busy ignoring the pain from the carbon bubbles. When it's fizzled, it's tastes like vague piss. My dad drinks this shit all the time, he says it's a mans equivalent of soda. If that's the case, if you want to drink grownup drinks but don't like alcohol; drink Schweppes or some other variation. It's strong, bitter and makes you hate yourself, but at least it's an actual drink.

Either a brit or roach, either way you're a degenerate. Scalding hot tea is torture I wouldn't force my most hated enemy to drink.

Water. It's hot where I live and I'm already drinking a shit ton of it every day.

My man

fuck

That's the gayest thing I have ever seen

Mostly cheap vodka because I'm an alcoholic

nigger that's warm 😂

Anything above 20C is searing hot tbh

>"That'll be $16.99 plus tip"
>"Oh no, just give me a copy of it, that way we can both enjoy it for free!"

That's what happens when you're morbidly obese.

Check your non-European priviledge.

Wah. Pure wah.

Fruit juice

Is this what comradery feels like?

That's a good option if you like to destroy your teeth.

My father drank so much carbonated water once that he ended up with a kidney stone. For those of you who don't know what that is, imagine having to push out a rock solid object from your dick and the pain that comes with it.

It's apparently hard to have good taste these days.

warm green tea, water, home made fruit juice

execot its not just that, its in no way smooth and you're essentially pissing out a miniature sea urchin/blowfish

like, take care of your teeth, man

Water
I literally only drink water all day every day
Well, milk sometimes too

sweet boys, another marketing thread

poland spring and dasani thank you for your contribution

lipton and 4c appreciate your feedback!

I find it endearing the person who made that thinks Holla Forums is full of skinny people.

I'm more of a Sodafag but Water isn't bad..

I usually drink coffee or mineral water, but alcohol-wise:

Guinness (extra dark is god tier)
Sapporo (Kirin a shit)
Rolling Rock
Coke and Rum

Usually accompanied with sunflower seeds because I am a filthy slav

Probably wither Skyrum or Assasins Mead. I enjoy more of a hardy grainy taste over a fruity taste in my drinks

Naw, Rabbis are trying to push alcohol as non-Kosher in religious events in favor of fucking grape juice. The same kikes who push for anti-alcohol propaganda while trying to sell you pharmaceutical drugs instead that is significantly worse for you than any swash of ol' fashioned methanol

Of course most of the userbase is skinny when our hands are usually busy shitposting, playing videogames and fapping, unlke boards like /a/ and Holla Forums who spent most of their free time staring at a screen while eating something out of boredom.

Jägermeister

This image will never not be funny.

For some reason I have a very strong feeling you meatcucks are projecting yourself onto what you think the average user here is like. I can only imagine what your fatass looks like tbh

Water, with a little apple cider vinegar, ginger and honey to sweeten. 'spretty good and full of POTASSIUM and ELECTROLYTES. It's like a gatorade without the shit load of sugar.

I just drink water and coffee every day. I'm pretty boring.

If you're one of those "look at me! I'm so drunk dude xD. Isn't alcoholism so cool!?", end your bloodline.

user, moving your fingers isn't exercise. You're not burning calories by sitting on your ass all day. Holla Forums is probably the most obese board on this site.

Pretty sure the strawman image was depicting water drinkers as skinny numales with a weird inferiority complex against people who don't drink water

How did sunflowers become such a popular crop in eastern Europe?

Bizarre to slap Holla Forums on there. That image is pretty old, so maybe past Holla Forums was actually skinny.

Cooking oil

No, it was a response to threads we've had here in the past where everyone who "just drank water" had a weird inferiority complex against "people who didn't drunk nothing but water" You're looking too deeply into a shitposting image user

I'm a vegetarian though

ya'll don't know what you're missing

may as well just say you like semen.

Cum with icecubes in it.

Milk.

It's mostly water, all most Holla Forumsirgins would have to do to make it is run their fingers under the facet when filling their glass.
Or are you stealthily asking for the screen cap?

How do vegetarians feel about meatplants, i.e. fungi?

He was probably asking for the screencap. But most newfags here probably don't know what he's referring too I would post it if I had it

Maybe I need to get a drink.

Alcohol is the least jewish drink there is

lol. Fuck you all, I love my seltzer :)

I'm only in it for dietary reasons so I honestly don't give a fuck. You can make shit like mushroom a perfect red meat substitute but significantly healthier.

No harm in sharing I suppose.

since mushrooms don't think they probably don't care

the savages

green tea

Dominos for delivery, and then cum on it.

I won't lie, I actually love these gimmick drinks based on video games and things.
I don't drink, though. I just like seeing peoples' imaginations at work.

As for me, water and coffee, please. I sip them both interchangeably.

I am a waterfag but I must admit that the occasional soda puts me right in the gaming mood.

What small animal is that slav kicking

Anybody else consist on a diet of Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and pizza hotpockets? I do. I haven't slept in fifty hours. I sometimes eat bacon and cheese hot pockets too. Anyone else want to get on an IRC and rant about inane shit because we're too tired to form coherent thought? Sounds fun to me. Scratch that, actually. Every time I convince myself I want to talk to people, as soon as I get into a conversation I immediately want to stop.

Only one answer.

Same but without the hotpockets
You alright dude? Go to sleep

Water. And on special days, whatever form of alcohol is laying around.

Nigga that's fucking sprite.

It isn't even considered a hot day in the summer where I live until it gets past 105F. I've been outside on days when it's 120. Never for long, though. That shit's fucking insane.

Sparkling water is fucking horrible and I don't know why so many cityfags drink that shit. Is it because they know their water quality is fucking godawful?

But I'm going to tell you what's even fucking worse:
My mother drinks club soda.

Water, coffee, or tea. Occasionally I have some alcohol. Sodas and fruit drinks are cancer tier.

Hey, at the very least I prefer something that tastes subjectively good rather than objectively shit. Such as water or fucking iced tea.
Takes me like six continuous hours to drink a litre of anything, on average.How about you fags, what have you clocked?

or water.

I can drink a litre of coke zero in less than an hour. 2 liters in just about an hour

To add to that, i'm not fat and i'm pretty sure it's eating me from the inside out

One time I had to pull an all-nighter and drank a glass of water about the size of my head every hour. I had a routine - drink water, feel need to piss, chug rest of the water, go piss, refill water, back to work, repeat.

user you will feel so much better about yourself if you take one step away from degeneracy and make some eggs and toast or something.

Make sure to replenish your electrolytes, consuming nothing but water in excess can deplete them.

I like drinking coffee while I play vidya but usually I forget about it and it goes cold, so I just stick with juice or water

Cider

That's a good way to die user.

This tbh famalam.

The best.

Nah niggas, the body can handle a lot of shit in high school. I came out #2 in my class and everything because of that.

a gun

You can literally kill yourself if you lose enough electrolytes. Be safe and eat a banana or something nigger.

Hard cider or just some juice because you like that taste?

I once knew a guy once who was ultra autistic about chocolate milk. He acted like he was fucking connoisseur of chocolate milk. At one point I asked about the differences between already bottled chocolate milk and that powder nesquick stuff, and he went into a five minute rant that ended with him screaming at no one about how powder is a scam and he'd quote on quote "ring anyone's fucking neck who suggest that I drink that literal shit". He was a fun guy.

On the opposite end of that spectrum, I knew a kid who was ultra autistic and drank a bottle of that Yoohoo chocolate milk every single day at lunch for almost ten years straight.

Every. Day.

It's something about chocolate milk that just attracts autists, I think. Maybe instead of vaccines, it's chocolate milk that gives kids autism, who knows.

Black coffee in morning and afternoon with a bit of sugar, Guinness or any stout in evening, and melted ice cream before bed.

90% of the time it is Water

BUT if a new energy drink or soda shows up in my local supermarket I try it.

Recently I tried Mountain Dew SPIKED Lemonaid and Raspberry Lemonaid.
They are both awful awful drinks.

My #1 recommended drink is Ruby Red Squirt, in a glass with some ice.

Somehow I like you even less now.

Fuck off, Vegan faggot

vanilla coke is slightly better

I mean, it's one of the key reagents for conducting negromancy. Don't go overboard though, or you'll summon the Zimzam.

Usually I'll have a bottle of Sapporo or some porter or regional pale ale, sometimes I subject myself to another fucking IPA to see if I can find one that's not trash, but no luck yet. Also bourbon whenever I feel like it which is becoming more and more often now.

You plebs don't know what real taste is

(checked)

has the right idea

I've tried it before, it was meh. Hurt the back of my throat a little and dried out my mouth. I can kinda see how you'd like it but ech, nah not for me.

one of my fat faggot roommates used to always get this stuff, it's shit

where my corona boys at

SUOMI SUOMI SUOMI SUOMI

Apple Juice. Now fuck off.

Fair enough it does that to me too if I'm dehydrated. It's a nice indication to drink some water.

But here's the king of alcohols coming through right here

my nigg-

L E A V E

I remember the days when I would buy 12 packs of coke zero, and finish it all within the day. I'm very glad I stopped.

They're all bad games though.

W H E A T B E E R

You dumb fucks are, and I mean this unironically, poisoning yourselves. I'm fine with this, only retards fall for the diet meme.

My nigger. Dark beers are the shit too.

he pointed out that he uses cordial with it and you somehow managed to miss that

or whatever you call juice where you add water yourself, for some reason there's no word for one of the most common things in english

HOW BOUT SOME 'MERRICAN FLAVORED MTN. DEW!

cola and sometimes beer

if cola is not available then cordial infused carbonated water

reminder that there's no conclusive proof that diet soda is in any way harmful.

Pissed away 32 pounds this month though.

LMAO XDXDXD
It seems like nobody on imageboards smoke anymore

Protip: it's still carbonated water even with a juice extension. Source: being an eurofag, close relative drinks a fuckton of carbonated water every day, with or without mixing juice in it. Also the closest thing I can think of for said word is "compressed juice" since it's literally that.

I vape sometimes, but it's not something I enjoy doing particularly often

Pepsi.

i don't see how this is a bad thing???

Honest question, I'm not trying to be a snarky ass; why? Unless I'm mistaken, vaping isn't like smoking cigs, it's literally just blowing smoke around

I honestly think half of it is that kids now just get high on prescriptions and pills. All the hardcore stoners have started using oil instead. So the only people left smoking are old hippies and niggers

He meant like a plugin vape for weed, not a faggy nicotine vape

Vomit and dubs

Just drink some fucking regular juice. Jesus. I prefer not burping all the time.

Assuming we're talking about weed, I'll give you a few reasons
1) I can conserve so much more weed, a vape bowl is maybe 100-200mg, which means I can buy less weed and make it last longer
2) The smoke is less harsh
3) It's very portable
4) It's both a smoking and heating instrument
5) It's cheaper than a bong - mine was $60 with a grinder
6) I can charge it with a mini-usb phone charger
7) It's more easily disguisable, it sort of looks like a battery charger.
8) I can smoke the same bowl multiple times
9) The temperature is more easily adjustable.

There are probably more reasons, but I digress. I'm very happy with my investment.

It's time to throw down!
Which is superior?

so you don't drink soda either? what are you?

You got that right.

and here you are critiquing other people's tastes

Concentrate/extract is the word escaping you.

I guarantee you that Hitler would have loved a nice cold dr pepper.

That's because people on imageboards know smoking is literally the stupidest shit you can do. I used to know a guy who made great weed brownies, though. He was a good baker. Also gave me the equivalent of a college dissertation on why consuming weed through anything other than edibles or maybe a steam machine is just stupid.

Never ate anything with the weed in it, though. Drug abuse is a non-Christian activity.

Icee, without a doubt. The local fair used to have this old guy who ran the Icee machine every year. I used to drink like eight of those things every time I went. He even recognized me each year and would give me free refills sometimes after a while.

After he retired I stopped going to the fair. I haven't had an Icee since.

Dr.Pepper and Sprite are the only acceptable forms of soda, though only ever in moderation.

I use Sprite when I get really sick and drink whatever is left in the 20oz Dr.Pepper bottle after making glazes for ham.

Hitler hated jews, he wasn't one

Usually Diet Pepsi

But when I get out to my local Farm and Fleet store, Green River.

worst taste but at least more sodafriends are joining the fight

god tier
good tier
okay tier
Edgy tier
Trail park tier
Nigger tier

Yeah, so? Once a soda goes flat with no carbon dioxide, the taste is fucked shit. As much as I like me a Dr. Pepper once in a lifetime, I can enjoy as much as a quarter litre at most until it ends up being unenjoyable.

Pepsi tastes pretty gross, fam, especially diet

i don't do the dank stank but how is pokemon edgy?

Okay your taste is just plain fucking bad

because pokemon is intended for fucking 12 year olds??

What little I do know about weed is enough to tell me this:

Degenerate Tier:
Nigger Tier:

So is shonen anime, but that isn't stopping weebs.

hipster 90sfags do it to show off. There's a lot of forced pokemon/starwars/dr who/etc themed bongs in some headshops. It's basically part of the fake geek thing

us gamers, huh? hahaha x)

a lot of adults watch pokemon nevertheless

why the fuck do you drink flat soda then?

Mostly water, occasionally beer. Usually wheat beers/saisons/Belgians, sometimes a stout.

IPA is an overrated meme style (I fucking hate going to a bar and seeing a list of 20 taps with 15 IPAs, 3 macro lagers, one wheat beer, and one amber ale) but there are some good takes on it out there. Two Hearted is good if your state gets Bell's, Yellow Rose if you're in Texas. If you have a local brewery doing a "New England-style" IPA with relatively little bittering hops and more dry hopping/late additions, those can also be good, but freshness matters a lot for those.

Someone brought a bottle of this shit into work not long ago.

It's fucking garbage.

what a faggot…

I used to be an active alcoholic, I mostly drank vodka or red wine. I pretty much couldn't enjoy vidya without being tipsy and/or smashed. Led to some pretty crazy game experiences, just like in real life you make weirder choices and take more risks in games when you're drunk. Once I got near blackout drunk while playing New Vegas, woke up the next day with no idea what I had done and loaded the latest save. I was in the New Khans village at level 1 armed with just knife. I couldn't get OUT of therw when I tried, everything was way too overleveled and I kept dying trying to leave. No idea how I got there.

Well it's Code Red, White Out, and Voltage all mixed together in the same bottle, what do you expect.

moralfag get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can never not chuckle at this.

Because it puts your brain into nigger mode.

Codeine

Water and only water.

Mineral water or tea mostly.

Rarely sugar-free soft drinks, beer or vodka

Usually water, though, I do have homemade fruit drinks and such.

Water and milk.

Who /southernunitedstates/ here?

Redneck piss water, Bud light, Bud Ice sometimes Bud Light Apple. Just water and sweet tea when I'm not drinking alcohol, I know I'm a very boring vanilla person. I do drink Jack Daniels whiskey from time to time but I'm not good with controlling my alcohol consumption and I always end up drinking way too much and have a huge hangover the next morning.

I homebrew ales
otherwise I'm a fan of negonis

I was drinking rum punch but now by chest hurts. I think I have hodgkin's lymphoma. Wish me luck anons.

gout of the chest cavity
be sure to busk as a human statue because you're gonna need the money to remove the crystals

i remember i drank rum when i play assassin's creed black flag, because

A.)pirate themed games are kinda fun to play drinking rum

B.)Its a fuckin assassins creed game so i could play this fuckin game shit faced and still do good

Water or green tea if it's a click-based/comfy game.

I'm not from Dixie but I love me some motherfucking sweet tea.

Shit.
Less shit, but still shit.
Alright, for fucking Dew, I guess.

That sounds bad too

Sailor Jerry or Blackheart ?

Water and fruit water, well. It's juice, but it's homemad. Sometimes tea in bags

sailor jerry on the rocks

He forgot chillums, which are probably somewhere between trailer trash and nigger tier.

This is the only correct answer.

Pepsi for TV game. Pepsi for Pizza. Pepsi only my choice.

Water usually. Sometimes tea and juice.

good taste
good times

i get high when i play any final fantasy games cuz it makes the outlandish stories and settings more entertaining, but for most games weed dulls my senses and wits so i mostly just play video games sober or with a bit of caffeine in my system

usually tea, hot or cold. Sometimes, maybe every other month I drink some Urge.

As for booze it's local beer and rum.

Wine, mead or any spirits I can put my hands on. So many mediocre games, playing them while drunk makes them more enjoyable.

Weed is a kid's and a nigger's drug. Cuckchan must have a lot of stoners. Most here are older and have either grown out of it or simply never touched the stuff. Used to smoke as a kid myself and play JRPGs, made the repetitive actions less of a chore. In fact I remember managing to go through the whole Xenosaga trilogy inmy early 20s thanks to weed, otherwise the cutscenes would have put me to sleep.

ur mum m8

i still smoke and play jrpgs from time to time but most times i just play video games sober cuz weed doesnt really add alot to most games atleast for me

I used to love playing city builders and other autist magnets while on uppers when I was younger too. I still remember playing simcity 4 for 40 hours in a row once.

Most of the time, water. Dr. Pepper if I'm having something to drink with a meal.

Finding actual weed near where I live is almost impossible. Some local shitheads found out they can sell pine resin and other shit and the kids buy it off thinking it's actual drugs. The market kinda flooded with that.
I can get a blunt maybe once a year.

I vape one of the "normal" one's. It's not exactly just "blowing smoke" since there's still quite a lot of nicotine in those things. The liquid you put in them? Pretty acid if it ever touches your mouth.
Vaping feels very diferent to smoking, but with somethings familiar (the sight of smoke, the throat 'hit', the nicotine buzz).
I mainly switched because I like being buzzed with nic all day but I didn't like smelling like a forest fire.
I gotta be carefull with the flavours I pick so I don't upset people and it's all cool.
Currently enjoying a "biscuit" flavoured liquid. I dunno. It does taste like cookies.

Two things the "vaping comunity" won't tell you though is:
You get massive dehydration from the sugar.

If any user here is looking to buy one: get a discrete one. Ask for something that goes up to 50 watts, and you're golden. More than that is for show-offs, less than that and it's just a demo-model (or for teens).

Oh right, a thread about drinks.
Sunquick. Not even because of the "praise the sun" thing, I really fucking like sunquick, even if it makes me thirsty afterwards.
Then I go back to water, I supose.

I smoke every night but mainly for medical reasons. Insomnia and sleepwalking ain't fun.

I'm skinny tho. 6'3'' 80kg

user, it is extremely simple these days to buy off the internet, all you need is a basic knowledge of bitcoin, tor, and pgp and you're golden.

pmt

rn I'm at bääbäälon
modafinil and weed
no hastle even on the open web if you just use coins

I made my own mixed drinked I call Sexy Sunshine. Start with half a pint of run, drop in a rocket pop, and then add Koolaid of your choice till the top. Bon appetit!

sounds like diabetes

None of its fruit so theres no sugar

I'm in Portugal mate.
Drugs are "semi" legal here.
As in: having one or two doses is considered "for self-use" and it's not a crime. Having a lot more is considered intent to sell. I could buy them off, but the only thing I want is Salvia (that I get when I visit a bigger city) or LSD (which I can't really find anywhere).
Harder stuff is a big fucking no-no to me.
Weed is… eh. Since I never smoked a lot, I never developed much of a tolerance to it. Half a blunt nearly floors me, so I usually mooch people and they don't mind since they know I don't smoke a lot.

I thought koolaid contained sugar but I might be wrong my mum never bought it and I've never seen a reason to

missing out on rum flavor from all of that other stuff though

LSD can be very fun, I'm planning on doing some tomorrow actually.

It does, he's just a retard. If he means those zero-calories substitutes, I wouldn't trust them. Double so if they contain aspartame.

try 25-i if available

Water, coffee, black tea, and occasionally milk.

I once bought a bottle of Japanese whisky from an import store. Proceeded to drink it while playing Yakuza 2-4 over the course of a weekend. Fun times.

Vodka and cranberry atm tbh

Absolutely not the same thing. NboMes are sold by shady fucks to gullible retards. Not the same effect and LSD is far safer.

But what about Fanta, Herr Himmler?

Never ever.

I hear LSD can completely alter your personality and thought drive, for better or WORSE, that true?

Then there's this purist fag.

Shit was nasty as fuck to be honest. The "drink" was this viscous schwill and the beads had a weird texture. I can't even remember the taste, just that is was fucking terrible.

I heard you suck cock, for better or WORSE, is that true or just a fact?

Yes. Very useful to break out of the liberal indoctrination crammed in kids since kindergarten.

user, many things can alter your personality, psychs especially so. Yes, it is true that they are powerful enough to do so, but if you are familiar with your mind and body, and trip in the right set and setting, you should be completely fine, and most, if not all changes will be for the better. Many people are actually able to ditch nasty habits, or start working out/eating better. So yeah, it is true, so what?

I would call 25i simliar to LSD before they start diverging at 3 doses or so

thumbprinting 25i is a bad idea but I did it and my floor became a smug time dragon that wanted to talk about human limitations

That shit is a bitt dangerous.
It's weaker than LSD, with shorter effects (depending on what you want, this might be a good thing). Also seems a lot more toxic.
LSD is one of those things that you'd have to be a millionaire to OD on it.
25-i might be hard to trigger an OD, but you're fucking yourself up really good anyway without one.

Sounds fun anyway, but I'd have to get a trusted supplier. Something like this being mishandled is a one-way trip to the hospital. In a body-bag.

most of the 25-X research chems are under researched, and might have negative effects on the mind. We don't know enough about it right now, but I'd say to avoid that shit.

I've done every phenethylamine I've come across and I've had no ill effects from any of them, but that really does vary person to person

I tend to take 2x as many psychedelics as the average bear to get simliar effects

Oh no wait, aparently it's easy to trigger an OD on it.
Fuck that. I ain't risking it.

I don't have a problem with it, as I think you've implied. I actually want to give my schizphrenic brother some and see if it snaps him out of it.

probably not a good idea, psychs are neat tools, but they can easily exacerbate mental illness. Maybe it could help your brother, but at the same time, it's possible that it could traumatize him and make his condition 10x worse. At the very least, you should ask him what he thinks about it.

Green tea or water.
just one more year just one more year

Doesn't it risk actually giving you schizophrenia?

it risks activating early onset mental illness, which means you must already have it in your brain somewhere beforehand. I don't think it can cause mental illness, though it could give you PTSD or something similar.

He's certainly willing to try and risk it. He's already told me there's nothing waiting for him in this life, so if it helps him, then great! I just wanted to know the specifics.

Yes, I'm staying far the fuck away from it. My brother already has it though, and he hates himself for being a NEET. He's 28, feels like shit because a wife and kids, and he's pretty low-IQ. I just want to help the poor bastard.

*because he DOESN'T have a wife and kids
Also, he has daddy issues.

Schyzos are typically born that way with the disease manifesting in their 30's. Sometimes later, sometimes earlier, but it always appears.
Using psychadelics can accelerate the progress of a schyzophrenic syndrome.

To put it simply: if someone in your family (parents, grand parents) were schyzos, you shouldn't do psycadhelics, PERIOD. It will only speed up the emergence of symptoms. Some people can live whole lives without any symptom.

Unless you REALLY wanna talk to the voices behind the wall. And tell them to STOP SCRATCHING, GODDAMNIT.

if he does end up trying it, make sure you test it beforehand, and start him off with a smallish dose.

Quick warning: the symptoms he has? He might experience pretty much the same thing, but multiplied by 10. If he hears voices now, he's gonna find himself in congress later.

I don't think he can be "cured".
Maybe he could get so fucked up using psych's, that when he comes down, he feels "normal" enough.

His manifested at 16, unfortunately. Medicine is not as effective as I'd like to. He tells me about aliens, and being the messiah, and all sorts of shit like that when he's at his worst WITH medicine. Though, without medicine, he broke all the windows at our apartment and threatened to cut open my mothers neck, while my little sister and older sister were in the same room. It wasn't until she told him our grandfather and grandmother were outside that he ran out and then got shot by rubber bullets. Then he IMMIDIATELY snapped out of his episode and back to his old self. I'm pretty sure that gave me some sort of PTSD as well. Now I get angry easily and have very occuring fight-or-flight responses.
He
Sure. *Got any trusted stores?
I'm ready to stock up on some bitcoin.

Hope you have IV tranquilizers on hand and are /fit/ if you're gonna be near him while on LSD. I wouldn't risk it otherwise because there is no telling how he'll react. Might be the worsst episode of his life.

I'm ok with that, his only wish now is to die anyways.

Uphold is good if you don't live in NY. Be prepared to give some sort of ID to be verified, as that's the only way to reasonably buy bitcoin with credit cards online nowadays. Coinbase is ok too, but they're a bit too draconian.

Water if I just want something to quench my thirst; warm tea if I want something light and not too strong; Coca Cola, Inca Kola, or Dr. Pepper if I want soda.

Milk

user

It's usually the shit that's on sale, so that's what I settle with. If I want to pay a bit more, I usually go with Havana Club or Kraken.

it'll be fun, he's miserable.

Dear god, don't put that shit into your body. Rum is not supposed to be that colour, or taste that way. Drink some Santa Teresa or Cacique. If you can't find any, get some Bacardi at least.

сука блять

Low effort

Cellery and lemonade.

MEIN NIGGER

Here's the cocktails from a similar type of local "gamer bar/grill".

You really think normalfags would remember any of those minor things from the game?

Water, kombucha/kefir or beer.

Yeah, that shit is gonna turn you into a limping half-dead bastard alright.

Absolutely disgusting
Also you forgot to put edibles in god tier

Carbonated shit is bad for your teeth in general, whether it's bubbly battery acid or fag water.

Water and recently Full Cream Milk
I should get into drinking but I don't know what to start with

Step aside, faggot

You're just as much a faggot as he is.

I had some recently and it tasted fine. A bit too sweet, but They all have that problem.

Mainly water, but I drink soda occasionally or while eating. Usually Dr. Pepper, but I've taken a real liking to Coke Life recently. Preferably over a bit of ice.
Normally I fucking hate Stevia too.

Depending on the heat, either hot or iced strong black coffee.

>tfw I actually prefer coke zero over regular and diet coke
I also like to drink milk a lot

whole milk?

casuals

So hol up you're purposefully gimping your diet for dietary reasons?

I literally just had 2 liters of milk in one sitting. I like milk that much.

This isn't even my final form.

This is what you would call Diet Dr. Pepper.

And this is a Diet Dr. Pepper that has ascended past a Diet Dr. Pepper, or Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry for short.

And this…IS TO GO, EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

It was used in the past by shrinks to treat schizophrenia, and anti-psychotic drugs do the same thing sometimes, so maybe it won't do jack shit to him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry that took so long. This is my full power, Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Chocolate.

Do you put chocolate and sprinkles in your noodles too?

Icees along with 7-Eleven's Slurpees, which are made with the same tech of carbonated ice.

Slush Puppies are glorified snow cones that melt within 5 minutes.

That doesn't sound so bad, how is it?

I tried this when it came out. It is one of the most disgusting things I have ever consumed.

if I wanted to weigh 500 pounds.
that shit's practically cream.

how can you stop a man who fears no gods

then just don't drink so much of it faggot

Unless it's tonic water or that one roman drink made out of honey, vinegar and some other stuff it's shit.

Good.

Breakmate had potential, unlike Keurig Kold. It used the same syrup and could be modified to accommodate airsoft CO₂ cans if they were filled properly. You still need a water main for it, though, and a ready source of good ice.

AM I THE ONLY ONE?
SHIT COMES IN ALL SORTS OF FLAVOURS

Isn't celery so completely devoid of nutritional content that it's not much different from eating nothing at all? You may as well develop some self discipline and just fast.

I've heard from someone who capes that it's the most effective way of getting someone to quit smoking. So I guess some people just need to blow smoke around to make it through the day, and it doesn't really matter to them what's in it.

The visual part (seeing the smoke) is part of the habit, yeah.

the act of eating celery actually burns more calories than the celery itself contains.

That's amazing. You can actually starve yourself from eating that shit.

What in the goddamn.

Presumably not celeriac though.

Artificial sweeteners and caffeine in a dilute aqueous solution of carbonic acid with assorted flavorings.

A lot of healthfags in this thread. It depends what I drink, these days it's either water, or iced tea/coffee/protein drink. Energy drinks and soda just give me a very temporary buzz and then I get tired right after and want to sleep.

I've been scouring this work a good enough malapropism that reflects my feeling on your post but there's too many so I'm posting the whole thing instead.

user DON'T. I've done LSD, and in college I wrote a 10 page, 8 source LSD research paper my choice, was freshman class, I'm dropped out and headed for military now, college is a meme. I got an A+ on the paper and teacher sucked my cock :^). So I speak with authority when I say don't give him LSD.

On the other hand, everyone who isn't schizo, and doesn't have pre-schizoid sympyoms, should 100% ABSOLUTELY do LSD. As a bonus, it doesn't show up on drug tests, unless it's a fucking expensive, comprehensive one. I think only a spinal tap test finds it, but if you're doing something above a piss test, you should look it up yourself whether it'll show up. You only need a full 24-36 hrs free, and ideally something to do in a comfortable environment with NO dangers or strangers or bullshit around you. And some GOOD 60s-80s prog rock, like Pink Floyd and Beach Boys and Beatles and shit like that. Make sure your mind is at peace, and if you have depressive conditions a safety net of sorts like a friend or family or something is great to have. But frankly, if you have a bad trip, you will probably grow as a person, so I wouldn't say it's the worst possible thing.

Pretty great, if ya ask me.
You get to scroll shit and it loads everything at once.

If you are planning on staying in Bavaria, get this