Elder Scrolls thread

Elder Scrolls thread

Which one is your favorite? What mods do you have if any?

Mine is Skyrim lel

inb4 derailed by hate
inb4 people on Holla Forums are so fucking elitist about the games they like, they'll just shit on a thread meant for fun

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45894/?
blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220016685084
youtube.com/watch?v=Ahwwuy1aLkE
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Bosmer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mods.

What's a good mod for completely removing any/all headgear from all characters? I've seen a few, and the ones I tried didn't work.

Also want a mod so that when I power attack with hammers or something, shit gets knocked off their feet. I might just get that one perk mod and cheat my way to the knockdown perk, but it was only a chance on hit.

What's the best dwemer retexture around at the moment?

Try a "locational damage" mod. It's a mod that makes an enemy react differently to getting hit in certain places. I tried it and almost immediately uninstalled it because EVERY TIME I FOUGHT A DRAGON HIS SHITTY FIRE BREATH KNOCKED MY WEAPON AND SHIELD OUT OF MY HAND WHILE MY HEALTH DROPPED LIKE A PIANO STRAPPED TO AN ANVIL FROM THE FIRE BREATH.

If you want a perk mod, GET ORDINATOR. Ordinator actually makes you do some cool shit like scaring enemies away from just walking towards them with heavy armour on. The only thing you might miss is a slight shitty little damage buff perk here and there, but it's really worth it.

Skyrim's vanilla perks suck ass.

OP can't inb4, faggot.

FO:NV (might as well be a TES game)

TES is for fags.

TES is the very definition of wasted potential. Given the shitters at bethesda have no idea how to write a game and have never had any idea how to, the series is nothing more than a sinkhole where good lore goes to die. It would be better if TES actually never existed, as then maybe all that juicy lore would instead be created for an RPG series that is actually good.

TES 1 is bad. TES 2 is decent but grating. TES 3 is decent objectively, but compared to most other CRPGs it is well above average. TES 4 is an abberation and easily the worst in the series. TES 5 is bad. TES Online is awful. TES 6 will be fallout 4 bad, it might somehow beat TES 4 in the run up for worst TES game.

OP can't inb4 newfag.
>>>/cuckchan/

Wow user, great to see one of my most favorite games is still getting attention! Great contribution to hat-I mean-Holla Forums as a whole!
Know any great games made by Bethesda? like fallout 4

kill yourself.

I've played every TES and I honestly don't know what people see in them.
The first two are really shallow, the third is janky as all fuck, the fourth is just bad and the fifth is shallow, janky and bad.
Can somebody explain it to me? And don't give me that "it's the mods" bullshit, because these games are really popular on console as well, so it's not the mods making them popular.

TES is The Room of video games, normalfags love discussing bugs they encounter and we discuss how shitty it is.

why tho

Mod Organizer is better in every way.

The nexus mod manager is not as good as the mod managers made by the actual modders. There is also another reason, but I've forgotten. There is absolutely no reason to use the nexus version when better ones exist.

Remember when the Nexus program turned out to be DDOSing their own servers because they couldn't code for shit?

Dark souls and bloodborne we're my favorites

I wanna try morrowind given it's scope(huge shroom buildings) and lore. But it looks and plays like shit. What can I do?

It writes shit in the actual data folder, which leads to mods overwriting each other and install order mattering. Mods installed later can overwrite loose files from mods installed earlier, which means you can run into mod ordering conflicts even if you use LOOT if you don't reinstall all your mods in the order LOOT recommends. MO uses a virtual file structure so that no mods can overwrite other mods, which means install order doesn't matter when resolving mod conflicts.

*NMM writes shit in the actual data folder

Mods I guess. Only with mods can you fix a broke ass game.

Git gud
Skill = percentage to hit enemy. Don't be surprised you can't hit the enemy much at 5% chance to hit.
Stamina matters, at full stamina you get a hidden 1.25x multiplier to every skill, at no stamina, it's a 0.75 multiplier. Just make a lot of stamina potions, they cost 4 gold each.
Training with gold is how you upgrade your misc/minor skills, make sure you have a main skill in every important skill at chargen so you can actually make the gold to train misc skills.

You could mod the shit out of it, or just about the lore on the Wiki.
If you don't think it looks fun then lemme tell you something: it isn't.
It's extremely awkward, even moreso than the first Gothic. It's honestly not a fun game to play, anybody who says otherwise hasn't played other RPGs from the era or is being blinded by nostalgia.

Skyrim can become the greatest sex game in the known world. Oblivion (the looks especially) has not aged very well to me. Skyrim can be made more fun but it takes kind of long to make the most stable and best playing load order for you. I have fun with in but I would like to try Morrowind because it sounds really cool.

It depends on what you mean by "favourite"
Gameplay wise, it's Skyrim. Story wise, it's Morrowind.

I really don't know how Beth game the game so awkward to play.
The game you already listed, Gothic, game out a year before Morrowind and was a million times smoother. The combat in that game, while weird and counter-intuitive, is enjoyable if you get the hang of it. Fights take actual skill. Morrowind's combat on the other hand is just bad.
I like Morrowind, I really do, but even I have to admit that the gameplay is fucking atrocious.

The big problem with Morrowind's combat is that it has both a player skill test and a character skill test; you have to aim the sword properly on your end, and your character has to roll well. Games can have either one of those and do fine, but not both. Character skill tests are appropriate when combat is more abstract in something like an isometric RPG, but when you're in first person and you can clearly see that the sword is going right into the enemy's noggin but the game says it's a miss, that leads to a hostile disconnect between the player and their character.

i had a thought on my way from work, why hasn't beth made a elder scrolls survival/building sandbox game? imagine the amount of normalfags that would eat that shit right up.

fallout 4

At least TES4 had good music despite its lore rape. Oblivion was pretty comfy, but Skyrim fell flat in every area.

You can use character skill tests in first person RPGs, you just have to animate the misses as dodges or blocks. Though frankly I don't have a hard time IMAGINING it. Damn I miss the days when you had to bring your imagination to game.

exactly, they seem like they wanna try it, fuckin go for it. they could even be extra assholes and release it early access, and blame that for it being a buggy mess

Bethesda does have a long history of "copying" ideas from mods, and Frostfall is very popular. I think you're right, they might actually do it.

Skyrim was better in terms of world design, art design, level scaling, combat, spell-casting, not spending half the VA budget on a famous actor, and not looking like everything was made of plastic. Oblivion had better quests. I'd say their dungeons are about even. Most of Oblivion's dungeons had very little actual design to them or nothing to them in terms of flavor, but could be somewhat open. Most of Skyrim's dungeons are over-designed in that they're linear and formulaic, but the majority of them have some kind of story to them, even if it's as simple as "this was a gold mine that got infested with trolls". Overall, I enjoyed Skyrim more, simply because I just couldn't find Oblivion's quests good enough to make up for just how awful everything looks and how boring the world is.

Very good taste my friend!

I found spell-casting to be better in Oblivion, especially with custom spells and the way conjuration worked. I thought World Design was better in Oblivion since it at least looked like a fantasy world (again, despite lore-rape) while Skyrim was utterly bland from start to finish. I'll agree the money spent on voice-acting was retarded but Skyrim's voice acting still wasn't particularly decent, and Skyrim doesn't have the kind of "failure charm" that Oblivion has.
Skyrim feels like a bad game, Oblivion has people like Kalthar who are so bad they're funny.

I just hate the insta-cast button Oblivion uses. It makes spell-casting feel like an afterthought to melee combat rather than its own system.

I didn't realize temperate Europe was a fantasy world. And when I meant world design, I meant variety of environments and things to find. Skyrim was a whole lot better with having stuff to find in the overworld compared to Oblivion.

Aye. Never played Bloodborne on account of no 300 dollar Bloodborne machine

Problem is, Bethesda follows whatever the most popular fantasy trend is. During Morrowind's creation, it was Dark elves. During Oblivion, it was LOTR which was the real reason the jungle was dropped. And during Skyrim it was GoT.

Following this idea, we can safely conclude that TES 6 will be about Redguard because THEY WUZ SWORDMEN AND SHEIT.

You serious? The magical "jazz hands" was one of the most reviled parts about Morrowind spellcasting, MCP even addresses it.

Skyrim is detestable for removing custom spells, it was hella fun to come up with world-breaking nonsense in Morrowind and Oblivion.

Casting spells in hands that are currently holding something makes no sense. It blurs the division between fighter and caster too much, encourages jack-of-all-trades gameplay, and makes casting spells too cheap and easy for classes that aren't primarily spellcasters.

Fuck off.

They can't. Bethesda couldn't even begin to fathom a game like that, let alone make it.

Your mod list is bad and you should feel bad, holy shit.

That's fine, the game has fightermage and thiefmage hybrids. Staves are also employed for physical damage.

The only answer is Morrowind for it's depth, going in blind with minimal instruction on what the hell is happening is the best way to explore it, you can easily dodge meeting Caius for weeks while you scout around getting your feet under you.

Your purpose is too tightly defined by Oblivion and Rim, 'Close the gates, light the dragon fire' and 'Be the Dragonborn omgxd', much better to be thrown in the deep end and ploughing through the weirdness of the world before you to understand your place in it.

There's zero characters in 4 and 5 that match or surpass Vivec in terms of memorability. The architecture of the weirder buildings is a treat and very idea of the Ghostfence as a Trump Wall keeping the vermin contained lends it the nagging sense that it's gonna fail and flood the world with grim blight. Growing your own base as a Telvanni was inspired and unpicking the multi-perspective intrigue of what happened with the Tribunal and Nerevar was fascinating.

It's a shame they'll likely never hit that same level of otherworldly they managed with TES3.

Because everyone of those games is objectively terrible. If people knew how to properly code and animate things would be different.

Gameplay is shallow and flat like azns.

Plus a LoZ:BoW thread about how Skyrim was better.

Y/N? I feel like the franchise would benefit from something that punishes death.

I like the mod that gives everyone big dicks.

There's a mod that does something similar called Death Alternative Your Money or Your Life.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45894/?

Its not exactly the same but by default you can lose gear and gold and have to get it back. And you can turn up the amount lost to 100% if you want

Not every game needs to be Dark Souls. I prefer self-imposed "checkpoint on level up" and revert to that on death. Better yet, don't die at all since it's so easy to break the game.

Death in TES games is such a sudden, sharp stop to gameplay that it's essentially meaningless - crashing has literally the exact same impact as dying, and you can counter both by just mashing quicksave at every opportunity.

True, but riddle me this - with how notoriously buggy Bethesda games are, how else do you manage to make death have any sort of consequence without also compromising your ability to safeguard against bugs and crashes? Limiting saves is the classic answer to ensuring death holds weight, but in doing so you frequently leave the player at risk of potentially losing hours of progress to shitty programming.

It's tiresome to lose hours of progress though. And it's because the game is so easy that death should be so punishing. Losing gear at the begining means nothing, you can have it all back by killing a random bandit. At higher levels it's hard to die and you can store backups in one of your tens of houses.
Also, if you die in a dungeon, it gets cleared by the scavengers/tombriders/researches that robbed your corpse. If you had to kill the boss, your quest is completed successfully (although reward might be denied), if you had to retrieve an item you have to track down the robbers. It saves you the time to redo the same fucking dungeon over and over.
This can be exploited, but who cares? It's singoe player. Also, if you clear dungeons that way you don't level up or loot.

It had a loads of lore to pour over and plenty of weird shit to see and rummage about in. I'm not saying it's the bestest best evarr, it's clunky and I'm sure needs to be overhauled to be tolerable now (hell I needed mods by the time I got to the expansions) but at the time it was better than virtually anything else on the go.

Amen, my biggest gripe with Skyrim is that if anything it encourages BORING way to play the game as in you pretty much HAVE TO lock yourself to play only 1 type of archetype.
I mean shit in Oblivion it made sense to join Mages Guild too even if you were in the Fighters Guild because you could like… learn to cast some fireballs to throw around a little to compensate your physical abilities though admittedly becoming the Guild Master of the Mages when all you knew were a couple of mediocre fireballs was ;eeh but then again the same shit applies in Skyrim and even worse as there's no reason whatsoever to use magic at all if you allready went with 2handed weapons or sword+board.

And dont even get me started on the buffs… SAD!

Why do you want to feel like you're still in your shitty cruel reality just pressing buttons and clicking a mouse? Why not get immersed in vidya and have some fun?

Mods are a thing you know.

But it's true. I refuse to play vanilla skyrim after downloading around 100 or so mods. It's a shame modders have to fix a kinda shitty game and make it good.

Jesus fucking hell, kill yourself.

Jesus fucking christ, kill yourself.

They're shit

Oblivion is the best.

The fuck are you on about? I just use immersion addons that make NPCs seem like real people instead of the usual Bethesda brand quest giving robots.

But I'm poor and can't afford them!

Don't be silly, friend! Mods are free! On the Nexus, nobody can charge you money!

But this big jolly bearded man told me I should pay modders for all their hard work, he even gave me a neat little application that lets me browse all those wonderful mods for a nominal monthly fee!

Lo! This bearded man is of Jewish decent! You should feel as if you need to pay them, they'll be fine living off of their parents! Just download and ignore donation requests!

descent*
Bu-but mah daddy taught me…

Fuck you, Todd. People still laugh at you.

I'll prove I'm not Todd Coward. Watch me!
Fallout 4 is shit

Anyone played a modded Illusionist character of any kind?

I haven't but hey, could be fun if you tried. I'll leave that up to you to decide.

So I have been playin morrowind for quite a long while and just got into alchemy and enchanting.

But is there a way to make my hand to hand hard hitting like a daedric weapon? I wanna try out enchanting hand to hand fortify but I am worried it will be a waste of Exquisite rings and amulets.

I know I could just be a werewolf but I feel like I am not ready for that expansion area, since I keep getting shanked by orcs with paralyze coating weapons. Speaking of which, how do I handle being paralyzed, just with potions?

In the original morrowind hand-to-hand was not affected by strength, only your hand-to-hand skill. It's not really possible to be a hand-to-hand fighter in morrowind, at the very least it's not effective, and made completely useless by restore fatigue effects. The Morrowind patch project has an option to make change hand-to-hand to adjust damage with strength, but watch out because werewolves get the biggest boost of all.
The only way to fight paralysis is with absorb/resist/reflect magic affects, resist paralysis, and potions. You should always choose the atronauch birth sign as it's 50% absorb magic really helps against parlysis. Besides that the only real defense against paralysis is potions, since going into your inventory and using one is considered a free action.

Anyone know how sidearm's donyaakin thing works? I couldn't figure out how to get them as followers, force recruiting with EFF didn't work well, and the blog post of his antics doesn't have any download link.
blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220016685084

Addendum: Willpower also affects your ability to resist some spell effects like paralysis.

And neither should be able to do both synchronously without giving up some kind of effectiveness at one or the other. If a fightermage wants to cast a spell, he should have to give up a potential weapon or shield to do so. Pure builds should be way more effective at their chosen type than hybrids at any type they're hybridizing. The advantage of a hybrid should be versatility at the cost of not being able to do either as well as someone who focuses on just one. With Oblivion's insta-cast, there's no disadvantage to even a pure fighter occasionally throwing out a spell. At least with Morrowind and Skyrim, said fighter has to take a moment to put away a weapon to cast a spell, thus giving a disadvantage to using one. Skyrim admittedly does it better, as a hybrid can use a hand for a spell without completely giving up melee combat, while still holding back his potential melee effectiveness.

Well they do. You start out spongier than a fighter, and with less magical proficiency than a mage, it's just that like every TES game, you can be master of everything. Spell effectiveness was one way they tried to balance it in Oblivion, but the reduction is so paltry if your armor skill is decent that it doesn't matter.

Incidentally in Jedi Academy, if you have the saber off you use both hands for Force Lightning resulting in higher damage output. I'm surprised they didn't do something like this since on-touch spells in Oblivion have a different animation with a weapon drawn (one-hand vs. two).

Hand-to-hand damage is affected by the skill, nothing more. Sadly you can't damage until their stamina is 0 unless you're a werewolf.

Enemies don't use restore fatigue though. Using damage fatigue to put things down and then kill them slowly and painfully is the most satisfying way to kill enemies.

Do mods let you create custom spells in-game like previous TES games? I'm not interested in the construction set.

No way fag.

Those are just numbers, though. Much like using a one-handed sword should feel different than using a two-handed sword, being a fighter, mage, or hybrid should feel different between each. When magic is instantly accessible, no matter what you have equipped, the difference in feeling is minor. To put it another way, using magic in Oblivion is equivalent to using the kick in Dark Messiah. It's always there no matter what build you go for, easily usable.

Which is why Morrowind's and Skyrim's ways are superior, as there's still some gameplay management between using magic and physical weapons, even if you are a master of everything. Oblivion lets you become a master of everything and use everything at once. Morrowind and Skyrim still make you choose, on a moment to moment basis, between weapons, magic, and, in Skyrim's case, a less effective mix of both.

Special Edition still NOMODS? Is it worth it just for the non-fucked up shadows?

Well as a beast race going hand to hand seems like one of the best ways I can stun lock any NPC 1 on 1. Its just that it takes so long to kill stuff, even with 100 hand to hand.

Like sure I can hit fast with a dagger also but it doesnt seem to stun lock enemies.

But if its not possible to make myself hit harder even with like, 200-300 hand to hand then I guess I'll just stack health regen enchantments on my armor.

Yeah the health damage is pathetic without the MCP change (slvl * 0.075) but the stamina damage is strong (slvl / 2) and the enemy is helpless while lying on the ground so it balances out. The skill levels quickly since you're hitting so much, and if you knock someone out in water they'll die quickly to drowning.

Morrowind does not cap skills to 100 so you can increase the damage further with enchantments. The stamina damage will get very potent if you do this even if the regular damage remains terrible. Alternatives are to use absorb fatigue spells, or damage strength, but I like to be a sadistic bastard punching things to death.

Skyrim has the same music and then some
Oblivion is easily the worst in this already shitty series.

All the lore is just theoretical and barely implemented in the game.

You want sad? Try playing a conjurer. Until you've spent ~20+ levels grinding you can have your choice of one underpowered glass cannon, one useless slab of meat or one undead that lasts until right before you need it, and you can also have your choice in magic nerf weapons for self defense. None of this matters, of course, because at this point in the game the average enemy is a damage sponge that will completely buttfuck you if you haven't been stacking health for the whole game and/or are wearing marginally effective armor that makes you suck at magic.

It's almost impressive how boring and ineffective they managed to make literally every other school of magic besides destruction.

I've been speedrunning the Fallout 4 now that it's on a free weekend. Two ideas came to me relating to the future of Elder Scrolls:

1. more expressive NPCs are going to fucking destroy the atmosphere of future ES titles. In the past they have been bland and stiff, but imagine them acting like generic american TV-show actors. It puts me out of place with Fallout, it will be even worse in fantasy.

2. Remember running constantly into some magical altars manned by random nameless necromancers in Skyrim? Fallout 4 is more immersive than Skyrim. This is because even thought there are plenty of unique places to behold, even a desolate suburb can feel dreamlike when wandering during foggy night. Fallout 4's world feels a bit more like a place where people have actually been living, while in Skyrim there's a fucking daedric shine, hidden cult HQ, magical anomaly or some other exceptional event going every 20 meters. It's not perfect in F4, but they sure as hell did improve from Skyrim. Lot of the quests seem to revolve around immidiate human conflicts as well, rather than going to clear out some ancient evil infesting a tomb (something that the inhabitants of Skyrim should've done by themselves way before the came across the PC anyways).

I am assuming you are talking about Oblivion because very little of what you have said applies to Skyrim.

Your second part is not true, probably because you only speedrunned it. Look at pic related for example, shows locations of every unused power armor, if world felt like people actually lived before PC came out, nearly all of those would have been put to use years ago

The only thing that new TES could use from FO4(And the only good thing about that game) is settlement system

Funny to think that playing the game like a short-attention-spanned dumbass makes the game better, as if it was designed for such, huh…

I am not that familiar with Fallout lore. The few powerarmors I've come across haven't weirded me out mostly due there being old war remnants scattered all over the place anyways. And as said, the game's world is not perfect but it does feel a bit better than in Skyrim at least. The settlement system seems kinda cool. Haven't toyed with it much, it might get a bit grindy later on, but at least they managed to find some good use for scavenging in the game. And I guess having a homebase makes it a bit more comfy.

As for ES6 I'm starting to think that it would be genuinely most sensible to be about Black Marsh as it's the one location where the lack of social control and including the settlement system would make sense.

The only proper reply to a TES thread is laughter and mockery, followed promptly by requests that OP take his own miserable life.

To its credit Oblivion doesn't have a lot of useless spell effects, about the only school I don't use much is Conjuration. Spell making also allows for plenty of creativity with combined effects.

Good
Shit
Completely irredeemable filth

My favorite will always be Oblivion. It was the first Elder Scrolls I played, I put hundreds of hours into it, and it may be terrible, but I'm biased as fuck towards it.

nigger, they are all fucking terrible. You can't even name a single redeeming thing about the game play of any of these games. It's all shit. The entire franchise.

Isn't the guy who made MO developing a new version of NMM from the ground up?

Yeah… well you know… that's just like your opinion, man.

Its immersive.

I liked Oblivion the best.

I want an argonian boyfriend!

This is now a chim thread.

I want a cute Argonian boy to lovingly feed me Hist sap so we can have AR/VR sex connected to the Hist network and also so he can do kinky transformation stuff to me :3

>big fat dangly lizard dick 😊 (if that's what he's set his form to at the moment, at least)

argonians are basically the best

well, at least you're not a poz fag. i want to be an argonian with a stronk orc waifu and femboy altmer husbando

Gay

Anyone else get a little mindfucked digging into the lore of TES? Shit-tonnes of other realms other than Nirn (the TES planet, and no it's not called Earth) and Oblivion, there's a fuck-ton of gods and deities 'n' shit, if you try to become a god as a mortal, you can become a god or be completely erased from existence and have your existence being wiped also wiped, meaning the event that erased you also be erased, which is really fucking weird, etc. etc.

TES is weird.

Weird and gay.

Not really. Half of it just breaking 4th wall while referencing tes construction set.

You people should fucking eat a grenade.

Why? I think it's pretty funny way to do the deeper parts of the lore. Certainly better than the overarching generization Beth is doing.

Just a transcription error, goyim. Nothing to see here.

Yeah yeah, this has just become excuses to Bethesda's garbage consistency.
Anyway what is currently popular in pop-culture so we know how they will bastardize TES next?

They raping morrowind right now.

Me too.

That isn't mainline and I refuse to acknowledge it.
TES Legends story was dinodung too but at least they wrote it in a way its irrelevant, apparently someone has a spit of competence in the Zenimax line.

They'll probably try to ape Game of Thrones with TES6.

That was Skyrim ya dip. Something newer.

Skyrim was released in the same year as Game of thrones TV show, not to mention it has nothing similar to Game of Thrones
What the fuck are you talking about?

game of thrones, starwars, and forced diversity

To you probably, but if you look at it from a normal s' perspective it literally the same.

Why do you have to go and say it our loud?

what did i say?

The MPP also allows damage fatigue, absorb fatigue to knock opponents down to if you check the right box for it. Just be aware at that point the dunmer woman with the dagger in vivec is the most dangerous opponent you can encounter in the game.

That's the way it usually ends up.

Imagine if a capable company got the license.

Morrowind is great shit when modded, easily best out of all
Oblivion is super comfy and can be modded to be decent
Skyrim can't even be modded to be tolerable and music is shit compared to Oblivion. They have totally different music and Skyrim could have none because you won't even notice it.
Daggerfall is nice, but not my type of game
Online is underrated now

What? Did the new morrowind update make it fun? When I played it it looked and played like a generic MMO with a TES skin.

TES species:
Men, human races (imperials, nords, etc.)
Beastfolk ( Khajiit and Argonian)
Mer, elven races (wod, dark, high elves, and orcs)
Orcs: fucked up elves.
Orcs: HamMer/Pig Elves.
Makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahwwuy1aLkE

~

Protip: Khajiit are elves. The most fucked up elves of all are the Bosmer (where the Khajiit have their physical forms bound to the phases of the moons and the rest of the Mer more or less just have stable physical forms, for Bosmer it's all over the place, with potentially disastrous results). Argonians are less a species and more a conglomerate of different people brought together (and made into shapeshifters) by the Hist/Hist sap. Orcs are really only as fucked up as the Chimer/Dunmer - not really at all.

I'm still surprised no one has made an Elder Scrolls style Open World Action-RPG but good. What's stopping development studios from doing this? Don't they know that they'd make sick wads of cash from tapping into the market, toppling the monopoly, and bringing Betheshit competition?

I wonder if we going to hear stories about King of Rape ever again. Fluff of old games used to be so much mature than today.

Because shit games are cheaper and attract most of brain dead auditory? Because they dont have any developers who want to make games instead of making money?

It's probably for one of three reasons.
1. Zenimax has enough influence to shutdown anyone who even attempts anything even slightly similar. See suing that one game because it had scrolls in the title.
2. Most developers independent or otherwise lack the talent, resource, and the vision needed.
3. Those that do make games like gothic, or witcher.

Is there anything I can do here? I can't access anything in my player home, and there are a few places I just straight up can't go, and probably more since I haven't played since this shit started happening back in December.

Am I just fucked?

Did you pirate it?

Why do you faggots insist on making TES threads?

Maybe you shouldn't talk about shit you don't know anything about
Skyrim isn't even "mature" enough to be something close to GoT.

Then why were so many good games of the past so incredibly popular, and still popular to this day?
Developers should want to make games and make money. In this case, they'd make shit tons of money for making a better version of a popular game. So, why has no one tried this? There is every reason to make it, money, fame, etc. etc.

1. Fair point, that is one detriment of the free market I suppose. But risks are meant to be taken, and the reward for making a successful competitor to The Elder Scrolls should be more than enough to justify taking on such risks.
2. And Bethesda does?
3. Why do they make games such as those? Is it because it's "safe"?

Nobodies going to risk their jobs for any amount of future cash considering zenimax will take them down long before they will see it.
Obviously since they are making them. Quality wise it's still awful.
That's just what they want to make. They want a definite protagonist for their stories.

It was free to those who owned Skyrim and all the DLC previously, so it is legit.

It was 2011 and the hype was there. The DLC I got for free.

You should have known better after oblivion

I don't appreciate your tone.

Oblivion was the only one I didn't play on release. I actually only played it for the first time last year.

What nuanced satire

when are we gonna get argonians with a more bestial anatomy back? i'm sick of them standing up straight and having large tails coming out of their ass.

Never. The reason bethesda makes the argonians more human now is because they want to only have to make two bodies. One for the male, and one for the female characters.

I think CoC is more up your ally than TES, user.
You can have an extremely shy mage lizardman named Arian as boyfriend in it.
Too bad CoC is a transformation-based fetish game full of awful kinks

Morrowind>Oblivion>>>>Skyrim
Just couldn't get into Skyrim, it' lacked a certain something, I can't even say what. It's similar to the feel I got from Fallout 4.

The only things I remember from his quest is that the scenes weren't really well written, at least compared to the rest of the game.

Sorry, but is this place turning into reddit just like 4chan did? Not purely talking about your taste, OP, but your demeanor, and apparent unfamiliarity with even a modicum of this board's culture make me wonder where the fuck people like you even come from.

OP might've been a bit Reddit, but you just went full 4chan.

not sure what that means
haven't been there for years

It means going off rails in favor of arguing about board meta.

OP was merely playful by doing the "haters gonna hate" schtick. Reasonable people would've just ignored it.

—————————

Wasn't there gonna be a Bethesda event today or something?

CoC isn't well written in general.

Don't you blush a little, lying on the internet like that? If hes 'full 4chan' then you skipped that fucking step and came straight from reddit. You don't belong.

I wasn't implying that.

Is this bait?

hence the sage, you fucking dipshit
sage isn't a downvote, it's supposed to be used when not on topic

Too bad CoC is an unfocused piece of shit full of half-baked mechanics and writing that can only barely manage a very thin veneer of not just being meant to be a sissy futadom game.

The game makes no fucking sense either.
The MC seems perfectly fine with taking a 20 inch cock up the ass or suddenly growing wings, it would make sense for them to be at least a little concerned considering where they're from.

And at that:
It's a transformation-based fetish game where half the transformation-based fetish options you get given are disregarded in half the game's content and where some of the transformation-based fetish options the game gives you the game laughs at you for choosing and has code comments calling players who choose them retards.

Morrowind.

I haven't played it in years, even then I never really used mods. If I ever get back into it I'll have to ask for a recommended mods list. Unless there's already a Holla Forums Recommends list for mods for Morrowind.

I'd say they deserve it, but considering the creator is into some autistic shit as well I'd say he has no right to criticize other people for their autism. Only vanillafags are able to call out autistic fetishism without being hypocrites.
What were the comments?

Why would it be a bait?

Sage isn't a free pass for meta shitposting either, dipshit. It simply prevents the bumping of the thread.

having standards and not wanting this board to rot further isn't shitposting
why the fuck would it be meta when talking about OP
do you just not know what meta is and usually throw around buzzwords willy-nilly?

And what's so wrong about the opening post? It establishes the theme of the thread. It has a joke that baits people to argue about which game is good, providing fuel for the thread. That is enough.

I-I want a big muscly Argonian boy to squeeze me real tight as he cums inside me

pic related

I want you faggot smoothskins to to get out of my swamp before I purge you with a FUCKING FLOATING ISLAND FROM OBLIVION WITH A FUCKING ZOMBIE HORDE YOU FUCKS!

I'm not an Argonian but I am tall and /fit/

Are you offering to cum inside him?

Yes.
I'd also be his boyfriend if he wanted because I'm incredibly lonely and desire meaningful companionship.

Who is this big guy?

Why are her feet connected?

Forget that, why are her sclera white?

Skyrim.
The porn ones
>the slut can tame anything non-human by fucking it via creatures submit an using console command to kill the ones who took my money
>enjoy the bouncy cum-filled ass on the way
>try to fuck the dragon but it's scripted so it doesn't work
Overall a pretty fun game.

Mods don't count towards a game being good fagit

TeS: Kangz

Is that from ESO?

?

would get cuddled protectively by maybe while I rub his groin :3

You can use the console command OpenActorContainer 1 to open up their inventories to get your money back.

I'll protectively cuddle you user

Fucking kill yourself.

Babbies' first large-scale housing mod. Does user like the general layout?

Looks good to me, where are the beds though?

The player's bed is in a separate interior cell. Might post it later; it's currently very bare.

so

how about that Hearthsto– I mean Shadowverse clone Elder Scrolls game?

No.

I am too scared to look, my eyes arent ready for the kikery.

Where are the bathrooms?

No such thing in Vvardenfell. Dunmer rely on designated shitting streets.

I thought that was the khajiit.

Those have litterboxes, though Khajiiti thieves supposedly enjoy breaking into the houses of other people, taking a dump inside of their cupboards, and then leaving again with nary a trace (expect the obvious one).

Yes, an Argonian Behemoth. Some mutant that consumed too much hist sap. Most of the new designs - architecture and creatures - that TESO introduces are mind numbingly boring and could be dragged and dropped into any other MMO. It's only the things that have been brought over from previous TES games that are decent.

Good. Complex enough to keep Nord babbies out, but not Daggerfall-tier that only a Breton would call home.

hold the fuck up, i thought argonians get more human looking the more hist sap they ingest when growing up, they don't hulk out unless the hist wants them to

I like to have small cozy player homes most of the time, all I really need is lots of storage. I honestly prefer really large dungeons though. It's a shame morrowind/oblivion/skyrim have such small caves, and tombs.

I think the Hist molds them as needed - those living in western Tamriel are more humanoid because people there never saw a truly reptilian Argonian, while those in Morrowind don't have to bother because the Dunmer enslave them all anyway.

I know what you mean. At the end of the day, it's always a conflict between style and efficiency - on the one hand, you want a fancy home. On the other, it gets annoying if you have to spend five minutes and multiple loading screens running to get from one storage room or trophy hall to another.

Needless to say, small homes have a charm of their own.

Is this bait or do you actually have criticism?

Lat his other posts user, and you be the judge.

Ah, he's an Oblivion-baby. Should have known.

That you have presented no arguments makes you wrong. That you were born forever underage just makes you a faggot.

I don't have to present any arguments. The game makes my case for me.

Sorry, that's not how claims work. You made a claim, you need to back it up. This isn't self evident. Still you're an Oblivionfag, of course you don't have an argument, it's summer as fuck in here.

Actually yes, it is.

Wow, you sure convinced me. Pic related is you.

I guess I can thank oblivion for making me never buy another triple A game on release

This is why no one takes you seriously user.

It's sad to see that these games have damaged the children who played them so that they can no longer easily appreciate the better games that came before them. If you work hard at it you may be able to develop better taste user, but it won't come easy for one who was scarred so young.

Oblivion is a shitty game. Prove me wrong.

No.

By the way, I'm not the one who ran in here bitching about a game. That was you.

I guess Daggerfall has the best dungeons then
It doesn't and if you think that you are a retard

Morrowind's dungeons sure look cool when seen from above, but it's a shame that when you actually go through them they're just samey boring brown and grey with no intractable objects, no puzzles, nothing to do and no reason to be there other than a box full of loot guarded by a few braindead hostile NPCs with enchanted weapons.

So the same as every other Elder Scrolls game?

yeah, they're all pretty boring

I prefer the overworld

There were absolutely puzzles in Morrowind. Have you not actually played it past just fucking around for 20 minutes?

Will you to fags stop shitting up the thread, and talk about the good mods.

I mean two

This entire series is a downward spiral into mediocrity.

Never said it wasn't shitty. It's still fun.

No, you're just the guy too thin skinned to handle differing opinions.

Are you trying to say that the copy pasted draugr corridors are any better? Wew.

Yeah, that's why I asked you for your opinions. Totally just can't even handle it. Do you always artistically freak out when people ask you to explain why you don't like something?

No, because I'm not you.

I just tell people why I don't like something when they ask instead of
But I can tell you're a smug faggot. Continue acting like a retard. Don't let me stop you.

user you don't have to be mad. You could be smug too if you didn't go ballistic every time someone called out Morrowind for being awful.

I'm sorry, I'm done replying to your pic related. I think you've made it clear what a jackass you are.

Ever heard of autocorrect?

are you fucking retarded?

lol

You don't seem like you're trying to have a conversation about it, either you're baiting or have a fragile ego. Either way the guy you're replying to seems like he actually wants to talk not just say "u mad" over and over

Summertime in and Elder Scrolls thread on Holla Forums. Why am I not surprised?

He's mad though.

OP even stated Skyrim was his favorite and tried to inb4 away any criticism, thus board sure is going places

Be sure to let me know if you find somewhere better.

You sure make awful posts

What's even sadder is that this thread was up long before it was this bad.

Surprised it turned out this good with an OP being this much of a cocksucker crying about elitism. Shit thread attracts shit posters eventually though

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you either downloaded a browser plugin for that or are using Google Botnet in full nannymode you're still a fucking retard.

And if you're legitimately unironically phoneposting, kys desu ne.

It's a feature in firefox. Also stop being such a little faggot.

People like you are what kill this board. Take your retarded bait hungry brethren with you away from here.

Who are you quoting?

I've never heard of that.

Fuck off

I can't wait to see what kind of memes we'll be able to extract from Todd's TESVI presentation.

Calm down.

Agree with me about what?

There will never be a TeSVI. It's all mobile games from here on out.

MEME RESPONSIBLY PLEASE!

Fuck me I need more like this.

ure what exactly you wanted? Knights getting harassed or lizard girls.

yeah, that's what's going to be showcased at e3, more elderscrolls hearthstone. i bet they're still pissed about the paid mod bullshit, so they're gonna hold off on tes6 for as long as they can.

i don't care

Knights getting harassed.

literal shitskins, submer

Orcs are hardly like the elves. Sure they share some common ancestors, but at this point the differences are like night, and day. Do orcs have ritual cannibalism. Nope that's elves. Did orcs ally with the elves, nope. Orcs may not be as good as humans, but they are several tiers above the filthy knife eared scum.

It's true, even the bretons are better than them. And they are basically half elf.

Orcs and elves are both degenerate creatures, Humanity is the only thing that deserves to be preserved.

When I say them I mean bretons are better than elves. Skeletons are the best though.

I thought dwarves were the suns of the mountains.

Literal nigger.
At least some of normal elves' female are good for a rape or two before you burn them.

Hermaeus-Mora

The niggers of TeS are the bosmer, who still live in trees. Orcs build things, and have actual settlements.

Marry, fuck, kill:
Fargoth
Jiub
Caius Cosades

All forts of old made by other races but taken over by the niggers.

Oh, user, you…

Easy, marry Jiub, fuck caius and kill fargoth

Shows how much you, Wood Elves started the first Era with their Empire and are the most peace loving race. Unlike Orcs who can't let themselves get too old to not ogaa booga.

Yah that's why they joined the Thalmor to genocide all the other races. Get fucked knife eared scum.

orsinium is constantly being destroyed and rebuilt

So basically they just completely abandoned the Mongol influence the orcs had before, and made them really tall dwarves?

A coup supported by the Bosmer you tree hugging hippy.

no, they're both, when the orcs are divided they go full mongol, but when orsinum is rebuilt and they have a leader then they act sorta like tall dwarves.

Do you even understand the concept of a coup you fucking triple nigger?

How disappointing we will never have not Genghis Khan, and his horde of orcish horse archers.

I know to succeed they need support from the locals you dirty knife ear sympathizer.

Fuck off back to your swamp.

Oblivion with rape, pregnancy and monster girls is about right. Get some slashed tiddies and disemboweled stomachs on fallen angels. Shits pretty great. Basically just single player requiem online.

The difference is that orcs do things the old fashioned way and don't use complex magical devices to do all their work.

As in they get run off from one place and take over another
Literal niggers that nobody wants.

Sorry user.

lmao famalamlam So you don't know what a coup is.

You should study more history, and play less games. A coup almost always has some support from the local populace, either politicians, or the citizenry. Nowhere does it specify it's members can only be from an enemy state.

Shit nigga I didn't think anyone could be this much summer in one post. Boy was I fucking wrong.

Haha yes a prompted up militia that would naturally be Bosmeri because its in fucking Valenwood composed by goons and political opponents is totally the will of the rest vast majority of pacifistic tree elves.

Where are you getting this pacifist shit? They eat each other, and their enemies. They even have more in common with the khajiit than actual elves, on top of that they hang out with monkey people. I think it's pretty obvious who the niggers of TeS are. The bosmer fit the bill perfectly.

They're entire ideology is about living peacefully the forest and the fact that they must cannibalize someone when they kill him makes them even less willing to be aggressive. Face it you only want to move the goalpost away from how shitty orcs are and how they fit the nigger bill tenfold .

Peacefully with the FOREST. Last time I checked men, and mer are not trees. You and the filthy tree huggers will be the first to go on the day of the axe. So what exactly makes them so peaceful eh? Because trees, are pretty different from people. You're the one moving goalposts.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Bosmer
How about you actually read the lore you fucking skank!

So you're just posting a wiki, and skittering off. As to be expected from your kind.

Oh and you almost made me forget about the wild hunt, where their innate cannibalistic, and murderous urges are let loose upon everyone, and themselves.

And you are a faggot who is gonna dismiss it just because "muh wiki". It is written there about their pacifism and how they are basically the biggest dindu in TES.

You asked for it.

Where?
Keep trying you low brow retard.

Read you own wiki elf lover.

Can we get more Anti-elf stuff?

Or like how during the Oblivion Crisis the Hist turned them into megadeath lizards that pushed the dremoras shit so in, the dremora actually ran away from them and decided fuck all that crazy shit were invade somewhere else.

We can but first the fag focusing on the most dindu elves should check himself.

Yes you got me but you still ignore the fact that they hate doing it.
You still fail miserably at proving how the most pacifistic race and the race that brought the first Era are the niggers of TES despite almost all other races qualify more are nigger.

Tribal retards who fucking love their slums and bitch about being oppressed. Though this has changed in the 4th Era for Argonia itself, those outside are still slumscum though. They also sometimes get cough with drugs and stealing though this isn't anywhere near Khajiit level.
Gypsy retards who constantly cry dindu despite never stopping stealing shit and smuggling drugs.
"We wuz original Ehlnofey and shiiiiieeet" At least they live up to the shit they brag about.
Actual niggers despite being one of the least nigger races in TES. They like being bandits though.
Actual fucking shitskins. Chimping out is an actual racial ability. Live like tribal primitive and their justice system revolves around more chimping out. Ugly as fuck.Not sorry for being fucking savages only promise they will do it again. Also seem to often take to being bandits.
Mass chimp out then get their shit kicked in for that then they get enslaved when they ask for help because their entire race is getting genocided because they are asshole and are turned into ground dwelling beasts who are so low their fucking souls are lesser than other race's.

Which one of these fits nigger the most?

Exactly even the bosmer are embarrassed at being bosmer. Even real niggers at least have fire, tree niggers have to rely on glowing moss, and light bugs. Orcs can have furnaces, and smiths, and cook their food. Keep crying, everything you say is just nitpicking at this point.

None of that shit makes Bosmer nigger you nigger. They might be treehugging hippies but that doesn't make them niggers. You have quite the selective reading, keep ignoring everything I wrote that shows orcs being the biggest niggers. Bosmer shape the fucking land and trees to their fucking will, they used to make cities in the giant walking trees bigger than the White-Gold Tower and you talk about fire like they need it or something.
Real niggers have guns but that doesn't make them any less niggers, in fact it enhances their niggerism.

Haha they can't cook their food. You see what you are doing right now is moving the goal post. I make a point you can't refute, and then you act like that doesn't matter. Those are nice trees you have there, would be shame if somebody set them on fire. Or threw away a cigarette, or made a fire place, or did anything remotely civilized.

Smug_Altmer_Bitch_serviced_by_human_whores.jpg

Not having fire is irrelevant because they have no need of it. And I'm not even sure of they don't have fire. And do you really think the most enchanted forest on Tamriel doesn't have something to protect it from fire? You are the one you refuses to acknowledge anything I write, latching on to his only half-valid half-ass argument.

Not having fire makes them abbo tier and aboriginals are the niggers of niggers.

You said they were peaceful, their culture proves they aren't. You said they were civilized, but the wiki you clearly have not read states that bosmer live without fire, and rely on other means. You say the forest might have a defense, but if that was the case why would they not use fire then? Face it, you knife ears don't have a leg to stand on.

Literally what? Why do insist on lying. Its fucking written that they are the most peaceful and pacifistic. You actually have brain damage friend.
Because they can prosper without it and have absolutely no need of it. Giant walking cities and dynasties seem like quite the civilization to me compared to isolated stronghold.
Because they can prosper without it.
Stop latching on to this half-baked arguments holy shit. Are you fucking baiting me? Because you seem fucking retarded.

That picture is retarded. Also it says the reason they are considered that is because they have never instigated any wars, but they have needlessly escalated conflicts. So they are cowards to.
That still doesn't change the fact they lack amenities other more civilized races have, because of their pact with Yiffre.
Niggers have prospered to, that doesn't stop them from being niggers.

Keep polling shit out of your ass. If you are talking about the Dominion you seem to ignore how on both its been forced upon them and in ESO's case was for survival, though that game shouldn't be considered canon.
Yet they can rival them. And they still have fully functioning, modernized by other race's standards cities.

It's right there in the wiki YOU provided user. You're the agent of your own demise.
You assume they can rival then, I bet they can't since unlike orcs who strive for self sufficiency, the bosmer have to rely on trade for metal weapons/armor, wood, herbs, and even rely on the altmer for training. The bosmer are so backwards three altmer once used their own practice of "Rite of theft" to extort enough money to build a settlement. Bosmer are dumb as fuck, even the culture they have works against them.

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING RETARDED????????????????????????????????????? I'm done fuck you.

ORC ARE THE NIGGERS OF TES AND HAVE BEEN NIGGER IN EVERY SETTING TILL NOW AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE NIGGER OF ANY FUTURE SETTING

so gay
Is it pure coincidence that the highest-brow, most intellectual hazubando in Fallout just so happens to be a deathclaw, or do deathclaws naturally tend to make for the patrician's choice of hazubando?

* Does the highest-brow, most intellectual hazubando in Fallout just so happen to be a deathclaw, or do deathclaws naturally tend to make for the patrician's choice of hazubando?

rip me tbh