Far Cry 5 announced, who ready for more graphical downgrades and Far Cry 3 style gameplay?

Far Cry 5 announced, who ready for more graphical downgrades and Far Cry 3 style gameplay?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qD7EC
archive.is/4jm5V
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It infuriates me how they could've made a good game like Blood Dragon, but do this shit instead.

So which one is Philo Bonobolis and which one Pritchard Fencer?

oh and the LE DRUMF TINY HANDS XD cringe doesn't exactly help.

let me guess, im going to play some dude killing other dudes because dudes are wasist

Could we get PETA to whine about this? You shoot dogs from the looks of it

I dont think we're gonna get a Blood Dragon 2 anytime soon. Especially not after Primal was quickly forgotten.

Kill every single jew on the face of the Earth.

drumpftard kkkristians btfo

So, they're going with right-wing rednecks as villains? Color me surprised.

How much money on the protagonist being black?

Surprised they didn't do a "kill White Americans in America because they racist/bigots/religious/etc" game sooner, considering how cucked they are.

What are the odds of the villain being the best thing about the game (again)?

I really want mark to die so I could take over the board and make Holla Forums better than ever

I'm a little surprised how they don't change the pose and themes of each box art for this, always le calm and crazy villain with him doing questionable and bad things in the foreground.

(You)

It doesnt even look like that, just Jonestown-toer cults since it isnt even a real American flag in the cover art.

The crosses on the flag look like iron crosses, this might actually be a Christian Nazi redneck pro-gun right-wing misogynistic cult. It will be the amalgamation of every strawman SJWs have built.
Make your bets everyone and share your predictions, this is likely going to be Law & Order SVU levels of unintentionally hilarious.

let's see if the villians turn out to be the good and intersting characters again.
i lost all interest in fc4 after seeing the secret ending. min was such a fun person to be around but you weren't allowed to kill rebel scum with dad because reasons.

It's still a white Christian cult and will represent backwards and dark America or some shit, and most of these cults were harmless and wanted to be left alone, the Davidians were cooky but not terrorists.

When are we gonna get a game with forced progressivism like that one "Smile" game we got about a year ago?

Reported for intl.

I got one. You'll play as some kind of minority and/or a woman.

Grandpa, but yeah. The worst part is that starting with Pagan as a default is a much better hook than the normal one anyway. You get to Nepal and start allied with Pagan, suppress the warlords and rebels, meet them, THEN you get the big choice you got in the game as is where you choose who to support, thus letting you be a fun dictator or a whiny narco leftist at your own discretion.

Well no shit, Primal was a dumb idea and Ubisoft is a cancerous company.

I hope they don't turn this into a race thing.

I really hope it's gonna just be "Jesustards vs Pagan wolf boy from kentucky"

That's some really bad photoshop, leftytard. Try again.

Is Blood Dragon good? I keep seeing people mention it.

This isn't anything new in pop culture. I just wonder if they'll deliberately add parallels to current events in marketing or before E3.

Yes.

Is it known whether we're getting a strong womyn of colour who don't need no men™?

No, it's shit and full of reddit tier ironic humor.

As long as it includes markstein first.

They're posed like Da Vinci's Last Supper as well, to further point out how ebil and Christian that they are.

As expected, the leftytard makes it even worse. I hope you didn't pay for those shitty photoshop lessons.

MUH EVIL KKKRISTIANS

Wow christian extremism is definitely on the rise. Good to see Ubisoft tackling the real issues and punching up.

My prediction is, and I guarantee you this will be it, that you play as some faggot using extreme violence primarily with firearms to kill people the game perceives as evil, and that the game will have a strong anti-second amendment anti-gun message to it, and that the game developers being faggots from France who've never touched a gun in their lives won't see the fact that both of those things don't really gel together.

I also predict that for a game which will, and this goddamn will, have an anti-gun message, the developers will have like a zillion really stupid errors in gun handling and design. You WILL see a revolver flicked shut with someone's wrist, you WILL see magazines referred to as clips, etc, and you WILL see the devs trying to mention how evil guns are. Because nothing drives your point home about how you don't like something quite like knowing fucking nothing about that thing you don't like.

Still waiting on the game where you gun down a zillion jihadis or swedish rape gangs, ubi

user, that's a real picture. Just saying.

WEW

You play as a white woman with a nigger boyfriend that is hunted down by evil christian males.

ONE JOB

Alright let's write our predictions and see what comes true. Starting with the easy ones:

No one gives a fuck about PETA. They're a laughingstock even for super-normalfags

Jesus Christ how horrifying

It's probably going to be either that or a nigger protag that goes MUH BBC MUH DIK WHITE WIMMINZ SHIEET, on one of the female antagonists.

Don't get a huge well funded group bitching about vidya violence against animals just because you don't like a publisher, that will not make things better.

This is gonna fall apart

You can see the flag is modified, looks like the crusaders cross. It will include muslims persecuted.

The thing that jars me is how fucking blatant this is, they went all fucking out for this game, moreso than Watch Dogs 2 and the average person has been significantly redpilled the past 2.5 years, this will bomb fucking hard.

It's a shame because games or films involving cults are very interesting because people still buy into them. But the amount of messages they'll try to shoehorn in will definitely fall flat, or end up like Mafia 3 where its fucking nothing because they dont want to go all the way.

I'm gonna bet 500 bucks this game is gonna be anti American and pro muh diversity. All the whites will be racists too and the main character is either a nigger or a cucked American.

btw, look at the plane, it has the red white sign as the sinner guy has a tattoo with.

Since we already have a thread up, what's the recommended way to play FC2 and what mods to use for it.

Classic Holla Forums.

Yes, it's a real picture. And I hope you like seeing that picture outside of Holla Forums a lot, anons! Because Holla Forums is still faithful to the President after his visit to the Wailing Wall, and that is ass hurting anti-Trumps on Holla Forums sooooo badly that they're on day three(!) of spamming Holla Forums and cross board posting. Pics related.

Oh yes. I almost forgot about the extremely shallow attempt at commentary on religion, good one.

The irony is that most hipsters try to dress like rednecks as well, just slightly less trashy looking.

Is the villain going to be a straight white man working hard to feed his family and put his kids through college, yet always finds time to help you like a good neighbor?

Im really not surprised or disappointed.

Adding to this, watch you'll find something related to Nazis

He's gonna homeschool them user. Because that something evil white nazi's like to do too.

wew

It starts like that, but then he says something that trigger the MC so much. He says, "You know I don't think it's a good idea to accept all these refugees from countries that are majority Muslim, I mean you see what's going on in Europe with the increased crime and terrorist attacks. What do you think MC?" Then the MC goes on a rampage, killing all of the antagonists family, but not MUH WHITE WIMMINZ DEY NEED DA BBC NIGGUH SHIEEET, but the antagonist is just protecting his family.

Is this the most disgusting video game company of all time?

Can we please hang people who buy their games?

Alright my bets are on

I am putting the most money on

The funny thing about that being if its modeled after Jonestown they were heavily promoting the 'acceptance of all races' stuff. But can't have minority goons because it'll poke holes in their forced narrative.

Look at the stars on the US flag, they're going for an Iron Cross look.

Is that the actual cover art? I thought it was a parody at first.

The nigger woman will be a hacker.

There will be a LGBT group that you must protect.

The LGBT group will be defended by muslim intellectuals.

Nigger and beaner gangs will be allied.

I thought that Ubisoft would at least until E3 to give me cancer

This makes me deeply uncomfortable im a rural burger my friends and family look like these people. The way lefty city people portray us as something evil that needs to be destroyed comparable to ISIS has always baffled me.

And so on and so forth, there's like an infinite number of Southern Redneck stereotypes they can use in this game, and I'm wondering if the Civil War actually ended.

I'm not putting any money on this but God I want them to do it

I'd also just like to say that cover looks comfy as fuck.

Shitload of food, chilling out with your survivalistbros and your wolfbro and your waifu, getting sinners to bow before you with your gun collection hanging out. Neat sunglasses, a snazzy suit, lots of land and a church of your own… Living the life.

Seriously I'd pre order this day one if you played as that guy in the middle and those were the protagonists and the sinner guy was the villain

Something just occurred to me, if this is in Montana will we see a Ben Garrison parody?

Its been leaked, just like the Rabbids x Mario crossover.

Why wait until E3 and compete with other companies for news when you can announce it earlier?

wars dont end until you completely exterminate a culture or a people. Which is why Germans are made to feel guilty and the rural parts of american are demonized.

Exactly, look at how happy that wolf is.

Preordering this, just try to stop me.

I for one think the setting is cool. As long as the protag isn't either a nog enriching them, a womyn cutting down the patriarchy, or a fedora spreading enlightenment, it looks like a good setting. What a shame that I still won't play it because of the copy paste gameplay and the fact ubisoft made it. What a shame that only a few posts ITT talk about the important part, game play, and instead kvetch about muh christians.

I just realized the guy holding the chain-collar is pinning a fucking steak under his knife. What the fuck does that even mean?

I fucking love the irony with ubisoft, they could legit lift their fucking ass, start taking feedback from customers seriously and be one of better triple A devs nowdays.

I swear to god they're making this on purpose, if the idea works and people find it interesting why fucking change shit? They want to milk assassins creed franchise, why not fucking make pirate games as well? people wouldn't laugh at 2 games per year, enough is fucking enough, this is why nobody gave a fuck about syndicate

If there is karma you will get some horrible kind of cancer for this. No need to stop you.

And you're already punished with shittaste and and the inability to manage your money anyway.

This guy gets it. However it was and is a full on war against the whites. Henry Ford warned America and so did many others before and after him.

Have fun user, not going to try to stop you.

He's not a vegan and therefore evil.

The gameplay is going to be like Far Cry 3 or 4 with one or two stupid features more. There, I can't think of anything else to discuss.

Here's to Vivendi a gigantic frog conglomerate eating and absorbing those baguette fags in Ubisoft. I'm imagining the praise of the "realistic bigotry" by the same goddamn journalists right now

Ah right, fair.

To be fair, what reason does anyone have to believe that it won't just be Far Cry 3 again?

Yeah bro nobody cares that you're wasting your money. You're just autistic.

It's Ubisoft. Don't kid yourself. But I agree, in the hands of a competent developer with an interest in actually making games instead of political grandstanding, this could be pretty rad.

It is a parody. It's just that so is everything else. we live in a parody of reality, my man.

You know, I know it's gonna be some shit where it's "de rayciss ebil white christians", but I wonder if it's going to be as poorly written or intentional, I genuinely can't tell as Far Cry 4 where siding with the main villain was the best possible choice considering your options were "commie drug kingpin" and "child fucker".

They released Primal. You think they care about quality for this franchise?

They hate you, your family, culture and your way of life.

Why are all those western developers so fucking cringe-worthy and shoehorning their leftist shit into every game?

Zelda is probably the last game I will have played. Fuck.

Looks like you have to fight the good guys too, what a fag game.

Ubisoft has made some happy accidents, like blood dragon, ass creed 4, and siege. It's possible.

Hey anons

What do you think would have happened if Far Cry 5 was in Africa. You get to choose your merc, different choices of races and nationalities, m like in 2 and you work for a Warlord for the first duration.

Then a mission comes up where you have the option of participating in a genocide/ethnic cleansing of a nearby village. Note I said its a choice, you can stay and do it or abandon it. Both would have effects on the story.

What would the mass response most likely be?

Lot's of crying and games getting pulled of shelves.

Kek. Ubisoft is literally a "boss" in this picture.

At least they're trying something different

Well just by being in africa SJWs would abitch about appropriation and Holla Forums would bitch about nogs. However the genocide the SJWs would like for its "realistic depiction of the hard lives of those poor peaceful africans" and Holla Forums would like for being able to go full moonman.

That's deep

Then it would still be a horrible game with a procedurally generated, empty open world without any depth and shitty casual shooter gameplay that's unrewarding with a cringe-worthy story, cutscenes and dialogues?

At least we still have each other, user.

subtle

Self sufficiency, faith and family are EVIL user.

He'll fuck kids. That shit happened like five times about twenty years ago and lefties can't stop putting it in every single piece of media that portrays a priest since. Le epic pedophile preist meme will not goddamn die and don't you dare think jewbisoft is smart enough to not just use a tired-ass stereotype.

No one cares.

Have fun user.

>this will never be a thing

Oh there's a couple types of faith they're more than comfortable with, user. Just not this type. ;^)

"This is Trump's America, ugh wow I literally can't even" The Game

Most the thread seems to care juden

You feeling sympathetic now?

This will only make charismatic degenerate cults of america look good, because people like evil characters.
Also mafia 3 already did that shit.

I know a few city burgers. They literally view you as everything wrong with America:

I'm not a christain at all. It's just that that is a tired-ass stock character that lefties think will get them progresspoints. There's a very, very small difference between a cult and a religion and it seems to mostly be how many dumb motherfuckers you get to buy it. That doesn't change that doing that would be the tiredest most stereotypical bullshit trope they could pull, which is exactly why they're going to do it, because ubisoft is dumb.

Nigger are you fucking serious?

DLC: after you save your family, the ebola mutates and turns the niggers into rabid fast running zombies. You need to escape Johannesburg and reach Durban.

If they wanted a realistic portrayal of a cult, it would have it. It's not a trope, it's a fact.

There's no real difference between typical "christian" cult (some of them constantly pray for israel btw, and receive money funding from rich kikes for that), and a modern liberal youth cult. Their formation is the same.

Which is a state with just about zero crime, or as close as you can get and still have humans.

Seriously california would've been better, that place is a shithole. You'd of course have to put niggers and beanpeople galore in it to portray that, though, so montana it is

You know that Jesus said to kill everyone who would do wrong to a child, right?

You know the bible also said to not wear clothing made with mixed fibers right? And that you could take slaves right?

I am actually sort of okay with this, as long as it doesn't become a race thing I'd be damn fine with a backwoods christian cult.

Fuck duders, Christian cults are the best ones. They get all sorts of fucking crazy.

Lol. Read a book, nigger. There's no point in further arguing until you do.

Fuck off cuckchan

The Old Testament isn't used for Christian law Moshe, the word of Jesus does.

Is crime lower than Alaska? Montana's the 2nd least densely populated state, so how does Alaska have more crime? Nasty Inuits?

Wrong as hell dude, you should check into contemporary east Asian cults (with cult being the law enforcement sense). They are willing to cause mass death via chemical/bio agent. Hell, one was just exposed as ruling South Korea. Your shit is myopic because you're parochial.

It's been done a gorillion times. It'd be more interesting if they based it in reality and did a Jewish pedophile cult.

Nigger, look at that fucking picture. Does that look like a "realistic portrayal of a cult" to you? Do you think jewbisoft is going for motherfucking realism or just some dumbass leftist kill whitey bullshit? This is an attempt at making an anti-white anti-literally anyone that doesn't live in a hugeass city/san francisco in general hitpiece.

They want to make an uber realistic game about exposing corruption in the christian church okay, whatever, it'd be boring as piss and it'd still be the safest goddamn target they could have considering the merchants will blacklist you from doing anything ever again if you speak ill against them, the sandpeople will fucking murder you, and the christfags will… picket you but only sometimes, or something. But they can go ahead and do that.

But that ain't what this is, and if you have fucking eyes you can see that. This isn't "spotlight" the video game, this is a bunch of frog morons with shit business sense making the fifth nearly identical game on this same engine and trying to write a story that will showcase how mad they are that trump won the election and you fucking know this.

Hang yourself immediately.

They'd never do an actual look into real contemporary Christianity in America as it's uniformly leftist.

Reported for intl.

Don't be disingenuous, you know what he meant

Kill yourself, kike.

You aren't very intelligent are you..
Anwyay East asian cults get crazy too, infact I remember one where they drink the blood of innocences so they can get closer to the "True self" it was fucked up.
What cult was in south korea? what was their theological standing? Did they believe some crazy shit?

I really am getting sick of you stormfront niggers.

The picture shows them with tamed wolves with crosses painted on their face. I wasn't aware that was what they taught you to do on sunday church.

If we don't have the option to join this militia Ubisoft can stay dead. But who am I kidding? It won't just be a bunch of guys wanting the government to fuck off and take care of themselves. The villain's going to think he's Christ returned or some dumb shit.

I will bet you 3000 internet dollars that you will get a choice between an interracial couple for PCs. The girl will be white and the boy will be black. Whoever you don't choose is captured and scheduled to be lynched, because lynching has schedules. The girl will be bisexual and the boy will be French.

Truth hurts don't it?

They intentionally sank a boatful of people to appease one of the eight coagulated elements of dao.

But user don't you know that his personal political opponents are history's greatest monsters?

Name five games with christian cults in them. I have RE7, the new outlast, an this game, so that leaves you with two, so go ahead.

Thats the Canine Crusader user.

Not uniformly at least not where I'm from but more common than it should be, particularly with the constant israeli cocksucking the christians seem to love doing. But what it isn't mostly is violent. They'd never do an actual look into that because christians just don't fucking kill people that often and when they do it is 99.9 percent of the time not due to their religion.

I mean jesus the middle east is like real life far cry it's such a slaughterhouse for the past since man walked upright.

Reported.

I'm not taking that bet because I'd lose.

Indeed never forget the 600 septillion

I meant in media in general, I know you're going to say blah blah moving the goalposts, but that's what I meant. Sorry, should've mentioned it.

What actual right wing policies or traditions do they put forth? Opposing fag marriage is nothing.

Last year they made Watch_Pozzed 2, now this… I see that Ubisoft is taking risks :^)

I omit my previous statement, and that is pretty fucking great. I love the idea of cults.

Oh shush you, it's about as truthful as Scientology.
I am not against the idea that there is a ruling Illuminati like society, but you're fucking retarded if you think it's comprised of one group of people.

Any thread about this game is going to turn heretical and uncomfortable as fuck to read. No matter if you defend the cult or you defend the game.
And they are certainly going to be influenced by /christian/ catholics and american Holla Forums users. Same reason i never participate in such threads on Holla Forums in the first place.

Are you stupid? The middle east has had huge periods of peace, usually when ruled by non-semites like the Persians.

Are you new or something?

What's the matter, Pilatus? Soon your beloved empire will be led by the voice of my dad anyways, it don't matter how much you try to hang me on the cross because you know I'll be back.

Adding to this:

This is how I can tell you've never actually read Holla Forums.

Did you even read the Bible? Christ has no contempt at all for Pilate.

I hope this kicks up enough of a storm to make anti-Christian video games a fad. Because the President this month signed an Executive Order blocking the Johnson Amendment's financial punishments for Christian churches who try to politicize, and shit like this might spur some churches into punching back after 60+ years of tied hands.

You're exactly right, I don't like politics. I just see all this fucking stupid shit dripping over into ==VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION== and my autism goes full sonichu. It doesn't belong here.

Yeah, yeah, false equivalency. You love cults, UNLESS it's Jewish, then it's a no go. Did you know, 6 gorillion of them died in the holocaust? How could you ever forget?

It's just shitposters seeing this opportunity to get easy (you)s for mentioning Holla Forums

So you be telling me Holla Forums is one person/ a hivemind?

Faggot you get back here and lose internet money.

N-no user, I need that internet money.

Go play video games user

Then fucking filter or ignore the posts involving that, you thin-skinned faggot.

wew

What? Jewish cults are fucking great too, there isn't as many as I'd like there to be, mainly because christian and jewish religions overlap in many different ways. I would like to see some jewish cults though

No, it's a stand alone complex. The difference is rather stark, /leftist/underage user.

Well, the one my parents go to, off the top of my head: closed borders, self-reliance, the second amendment, not being a welfare-leeching piece of shit, and keeping the traditional family unit going. And anti-fag marriage, that too.

Again, I can only speak for what I've seen, and I have NO doubt that city churches are nothing but pozz at this point particularly considering that the pope appears to be a reincarnation of marx himself, but again, not all of them are like that.

If Holla Forums didn't loved jewish cults, half of it wouldn't protect Trump worshipping the wall.

rofl

wew

user you do realize that archeology exists, right?

Not a fuckin matter of being thin skinned or not.
We don't know SHIT ALL about the game, we are postulating right now. Ubisoft is shit, I know, and they are not to be trusted but at the end of the day it looks promising enough. It reminds me of Preacher.
Anything that reminds me of Preacher is good.

You know what I goddamn mean you fucking moron. Nothing's absolute, ever. But the middle east is a shithole and has experienced more violence and war than average, wouldn't you say?

… user I hate to break it to you but Christianity is your only right wing in America. Atheists are almost as liberal as Jews.

Ubisoft here, I hope our game doesn't offend you too much, dear alt-righters.

It would be such a shame if you went and raved about it everywhere. None of us need that kinda drama surrounding our game!

Me too, there's not enough of those in media. What, we got like Eyes Wide Shut? Maybe? Where's the juicy stuff, like them sacrificing children and molesting them? You know, the stuff based in reality. None of this Westboro Baptist Church exaggerations.

I'm not Holla Forums so I don't know what to tell you.

This is some shit taste right here.

Not really, especially compared to the pit of eternal genocide that Africa. You're not intelligent and you're not well versed in history or religion. Go back to class.

This. Evidently not too many people here know that there's no such thing as bad publicity.

This is both an attempt to pander to SJW hipster faggots and to get the religious right up in arms about the content of the game so they can cause a media firestorm and artificially inflate interest in the game. They know what they're doing, shame that it'll probably be another crap game and not sell at all(mostly because SJWs don't actually play games)

Oh that's interesting, why do you want to see more of that? Do you enjoy watching children being sacrificed and molested?

nigga you just said

Yeah, controversial titles profit off Holla Forums's outrage.

So you would argue that the andromeda shitshow helped boost sales?

You should take up some Latin courses to realize how full of shit it was to begin with and how it has been changed over time.

I think the people should be more aware that it happens way more than they think it does.

I don't think that anybody in the known universe would say that africa isn't violent and insane. I now know that there is one person in the known universe that would claim the middle east isn't.

I do hate to break it to you but I think you have some sonichu-tier autism my man

It pisses me off that Ubisoft passed up the opportunity to make Bundy Brothers: the Game where you get to prank abortion clinics/mosques/jewish mosques/nigger neighborhoods with guns and bombs and shit. Imagine if you played AS the religious group and you spread your faith across the country by blowing shit up, taking over government buildings, and converting bystanders Age of Empires style by reading the God's Word to them. If you read the bible to someone they follow you around and pick up a gun if there's one nearby, so you could make your own christian army and kill off all the other religions/minorities to make your own Promised Land. Imagine Waco Siege, Turner Diaries, and Jonestown wrapped up into one faction and you run it and you could manage the food, military, and settlement supplies of your promised land MGS:PW style. This would have been fucking perfect for Far Cry's gameplay, why in the hell didn't they do this?!

Wow user, attitudes changed over time? I've never heard of this phenomenon!

Wooow, why would you want to see people get killed in video games. Are you some kind of monster? :^) Fucking mongoloid

I have a feeling people know, it's just that no one cares.

There's a difference between mechanically broken and muh goobergaters screeching. And andromeda sold fine despite our screeching AFAIK, so yeah.

sage

And now you are outright lying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NECK YOURSELF
The worst illiterate is the political illiterate. He hears nothing, sees nothing, takes no part in political life. He doesn’t seem to know that the cost of living–the price of beans, of flour, of rent, of medicines–all depend on political decisions. He even prides himself on his political ignorance, sticks out his chest and says he hates politics. He doesn’t know, the imbecile, that from his political non-participation comes the prostitute, the abandoned child, the robber, and, worst of all, corrupt officials–the lackeys of exploitive multinational corporations.
– Bertolt Brecht

I don't know, I think that people would be pretty outraged if they knew it was happening way more often that they think it happens.

You know exactly why. Also I don't think firebombing abortion clinics is considered a prank.

sage

No it didn't. They were officially reported as "underwhelming" and caused them to completely shelve the franchise. They even started reaching out to other writing teams afterwards for future projects, that's how badly they did.

Give me proof that our bitching caused lower sales.

Because that would require a tiny, tiny amount of creativity, and Ubisoft has absolutely none of that. It's much easier to get progressivepoints (tm) by making stupid derivative garbage that plays it as safe as it can be.

This is currently the fifth time they've made the exact same game on the exact same engine with a new coat of paint on it. There will be a sixth.

No, you fucking faggot, they don’t know.

Reddit get the fuck out.

Yup, you are just fishing for replies. Here is my last (you).

Inability to sense obvious sarcasm is a pretty damning sign of autism user.

you replied to the wrong guy my man

Can I get a free (you), please?

100USD with Season Pass for your indoctrinating FPS, goy

Just for (you)

No.

What are the odds Ubisoft do their jobs too well so that players identify with the right wing leader's message and become pro-american christian fundamentalists?

archive.fo/qD7EC wow this game is so PROGRESSIVE!

user we can all see you're a fucking goon
Go look on jewtube and you can find all the autistic cringe compilations formed by people collectively shitting on the game
also
get out.

What asshole wrote this?

You can tell from charismatic preacher who pretends to be their jesus that they are not even funamentalists.

What possible reason would I have to stop you from wasting money user?

I needed my daily hit, thanks guys.

>But the art alone has already upset some fans today. On the forum Politically Incorrect forum at 4chan, one commenter writes, “Sweet. If that is the plot I can find out who make FarCry game and NEVER FUCKING BUY ONE OF THEIR GAMES AGAIN.” Another writes, “Making the white people look evil. Getting fucking sick of this shit. You want us to become evil. We sure as fuck will.” Another goes further: “I hope they at least give us an **evil *** so that I can have the option to join them. If that were the case I would gladly pay $70 dollars to have a degenerate-hunter simulator.”

Nope, I charge $5 per. I'll send a bill.

NeoGAF chimes in.
archive.is/4jm5V

what's next, shills don't exist either?
Here's your last (you) user

Don't even read it. For your health.

Looks like was right you dumbasses.

Oh honey

Daily reminder that Mafia 3's DLC has you traveling to a nearby town to terrorize and kill a racist white sheriff who wants to bring back the days of Jim Crow.

Well never said he was wrong.

I just had to click it

Shit, hadn't even considered that possibility.

The difference is nobody gives a flying shit about what Holla Forums thinks. There's what, like fifteen of us left here or something?

But yeah, if you're going to bitch about it on places people actually go, it'd be a better idea to bitch about how it's THE SAME FUCKING GAME AS THE OTHER FOUR instead of bitching about the obvious racebaiting bullshit.

BE NICE TO UBI SOFT OR THEY WILL DOX YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

The article cites cuckchan, that's one step away from here and we most definitely have crossposters. Soon they will and when that day comes I will have told you so.

… uh, okay. Ubisoft is very good at installing DRM.

You need to look at it as humor user. For your own health. Neofag is there some reason they're called that? Seriously having "GAF" be the last three letters is inviting ridicule is just a parody of a video games board my man.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/

Nonwhite is nonwhite is nonwhite.

Plus American niggers are all mixed anyways, unless they came post 1965 immigration act as rapefugees.

Yeah it just has thousands more of people and more widespread recognition

What's the chance that this game can be modded so you can play as RWDS?

Remember, the majority of the our great democratic republic should have no say in its future.

ITS BAIT
archive.fo/qD7EC

Mod all enemies into muslims, and replace church with a mosque?

Well, if the game is going to be released, why not turn it against them?

Wow, how did they come up with that one, consider me bazzoopered.

didnt mean to sage

Yeah god mod forbid more like

At this point what the difference between this and neogaf?

Reminder.

I don’t care about the context. Know why? Because the context wouldn’t be cared about if this scene took place in a synagogue or, Allah forbid, a mosque. CAIR and all the infiltrated parts of the Europeans’ governments would be up in arms. News stations would be squealing about the countless death threats being acted upon. For months the film would be marked as nothing but a hateful and despicable hate movie of hatred against “our dear Muslim friends who only want peace.”
And if it was a synagogue? The movie would never have been made because the jews in Hollywood would have burst a blood vessel screaming, “ANTI-SEMITE!” loud enough to explode their lungs during the scriptwriting process. If it was made, the film director would be forced to apologize and all actors involved would be barred from entering most of Western Europe for taking part in a despicable anti-Semitic hate film of anti-Semitic hatred. The anti-Semitic actors would be marked as anti-Semites and would never be able to get a role in a film again. Or, if they did, it would be as sparse an opportunity as Mel Gibson’s current predicament. News organizations would be vomiting blood and Jews all over the US-of-Israel would be weeping tears, demanding political recompense for the film’s Nazi-like evil Nazidom and for triggering every Jew’s–every Jew’s–PTSD over the lost 6 quintillion. BUT SINCE IT’S IN A CHRISTIAN CHURCH, IT’S OKAY. Why? Because Christians don’t blow people up, rape young white children for 15 fucking years, push for Sharia Law, push for Israeli genocide of the Middle East, get people fired because they remind us of an incident we weren’t even alive for but which “totally happened because my grandfather’s second cousin twice removed was turned into a lampshade!”
“But it’s just a funny scene in a movie, silly Christian! Relax!” Tell that to the victims of systematic rape and sexual slavery by over 100 Muslim men for 15 fucking years in Rotherham, Derby, and Oxford who were given no ear for their pleas and no protection if they spoke out. Tell that to the comedians, actors, documentary directors, and all other artists and politicians who get blacklisted, fired, and jailed because they say even the slightest thing against Israel, even when that country has an actual concentration camp of its own and continues the genocide of innocents because they are “collateral damage.” REMEMBER THE SIX OCTILLION! No. It’s not funny. And you people who laugh and enjoy it don’t know everything that has, is, and will occur behind and around the production of such a scene.

You can say ‘nigger’ on NeoGAF without being banned.

Looks more like reddit with the whole "as a X".

And I thought this thread was bad. I'll take kvetching about ebil lefties over that shit any day.

Post this image every time any cuckchanner pops up again, defending the place.

>But the art alone has already upset some fans today. On the forum Politically Incorrect forum at 4chan, one commenter writes, “Sweet. If that is the plot I can find out who make FarCry game and NEVER FUCKING BUY ONE OF THEIR GAMES AGAIN.” Another writes, “Making the white people look evil. Getting fucking sick of this shit. You want us to become evil. We sure as fuck will.” Another goes further: “I hope they at least give us an **evil *** so that I can have the option to join them. If that were the case I would gladly pay $70 dollars to have a degenerate-hunter simulator.”

Kek they truly never stop complaining about chans or gaymergate.

Take five steps back and try to approach it from a fresh perspective.

Blood Dragon sold poorly, that's why they won't make another one.

You say that like it's a bad thing. The more popular we get, the worse the posting becomes.

WEW, that's not terrifying in the slightest.

Why do i get the feeling that the milky white girl in the op pic is gonna get BLACKED in the game?

it's going to be lefty masturbatory fantasy. Of course she'll get fucked by a nigger for daring to oppose the narrative

Can someone explain me why using some bible-belt degenerate archetypes as villains would be wrong? It's not like this shit is even a new trope. We've had plenty of movies where the villain is some isolated christian cult.

At first I thought someone shopped in Natalia

no fucking idea, mate

See:

Yeah but this is Ubisoft

Holla Forums tier meme. Says it all really.

Might as well say "what did he mean by this"

Because we know the game is not only going to be following the same jewish bullshit that is to keep denigrating white heterosexual men because if they dare complain they'll be pushed back by everyone, including other white men, it's going to be another generic and poorly written Ubisoft story.

Lel, the bad guys are even using proper trigger discipline

Simple answer, Jews.

Kill yourself retard. The game doesn't have to have muzzie villains just because real life does. Or does the new mario need to have him stomping on ISIS's heads?

I guess he didn't learn anything from his time in post Aparatheid South Afirca

You're autistic.

Why using some koran-belt or torah-belt degenerate archetypes as villains would be wrong?
Its also degenerate because some people can sympathize with such cultists, as they did with other "villain" characters of fallout game. And shooting them doesn't make up any message on their wrong doings except aggression.

Its just political propaganda, and people don't even take it as a cult, first thing they did - they imagined villains as popular right wing politicians. So it is a leftist game made by jews, only to push "shooting white christians is fine" narrative, nothing really more than that.

It's not "wrong", it's just dumb to use them as the evil bad guys, especially in this [CURRENT YEAR].
The previous FarCry settings worked because it was all about escapism.

i mean far cry, not fallout, i am getting tired.

Let's dispel this fiction that ubisoft doesn't know what they're doing, THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

Has every call of duty clone since 2005 just passed you by or something? We have tons of games where we kill mudslimes. Because they didn't use the standard enemy you're pitching a fit?

Those games are about dying for israel, not RWDS on european streets.

Hell you can't even get a game where you unironically conquer shit for Rome anymore. Every action came set in that time period is about taking down the Empire from inside.

Surprising no one at all, the fact that some faggots here might have considered purchasing it to begin with is bad enough

Wasn't Rise son of rome exactly that?

Only CoD4 has mudslimes in it, after that it's mostly EBIL RUSSIANS

Even my lib father was able to see right through this shit, I can't wait for this piece of shit to bomb.

Russians are fucking evil, though.

I want a mod that replaces the white christians with muslims.

Reminder that you escaped cuckchan's downward spiral into reddit/neogaf.
Before exiting years ago I recall it becoming so bad it was like I wasn't even on an imageboard anymore.

Primal worked perfectly well for them as a cheap map remix. The rumors of Far cry 5 being a spaghetti western are probably not that off of whatever they call the remix of the Far cry 5 map.

Except his outrage is a part of it. They will be making that black PR dosh on christian families screaming about it.

How petty

Why? Because Putin doesn't let homos spread AIDS all over the place?

It's been the majority of their "cultural" output in the past six months. That's the price of having negative identity.

Tbh, it's not hard to turn people who rely on the "political correctness is for the weak" schtick into villains. Mainstream heroes have always been on the side of maintaining the equilibrium.

Also, muslims in Europe wouldn't really turn that well into a Far Cry game since they are all about isolated locations dominated by the enemies, muslims are living inside the walls of our biggest housings.

People here liked Hatred in general. Revenge porn is just another kind of entertainment. You can bet that shit will swing harder between the sides in the future.

Because they are two-faced corrupt thieves that can't even take care of their own lands without blaming someone else for their problems. Let Holla Forums cry how Hitler didn't manage to kill the jews. I think the real missed opportunity lies elsewhere.

why not wait and see instead of sperging around? remember the fc4 cover? how the left sperged out about that white guy who was actually asian.

Stop being a jew.

We're not talking about Israel here, m8.

Yeah, because it's propaganda trying to portray that situation as desirable.

Good term, made me realize how much of the shit they produce qualifies as petty and smarmy revenge porn against strawmen.
Gotta remember that one.

At least Israeli tech companies have produced some good tech for the world. Russia is nothing but trouble.

Sounds like NATO, who constantly blame Russia for everything. There's no huge difference between NATO/EU totalitarian regime and USSR regime russians had not so long ago. Blaming russians is retarded on many levels, they really did nothing to you.

Holy shit, go suck their cocks somewhere else.

Technology they stole from America, you kike shill.

You should just had said you are jewish.

4chan was coopted the day they accepted what was happening instead of fighting j00t.

The negro player obviously is going to win against those ebil racists. Them rednecks so stoopid, they can't even put the barrel on straight

Doubt it's all stolen. And it's still more than what the slav-monkeys have ever done.

I now right, i can't wait for my sons to go and die for Israel, hopefully they'll let an old ass man like me get to kill the filthy Slav human garbage for the chosen ones.

Hatred wasn't targeting a group, it was just neutrally edgy. Maybe Postal 2 with the anti-violence activists would qualify, but that's pretty old and you can even kill Milo so it's not really targeted and it's not in a serious preachy tone either.

Oh god what's this going to be about.
Someone give me plot details and not just speculation.

Tell your boss to fire you.

He's not an israeli shill. He's just an israeli.

Actual russians or traitors?

Kreml doesn't care about you, you fucking retards. Do your nation a favor and just kill yourselves.

Reported, then. Fuck off.

I can hear your hands rubbing very hard Shlomo.

And now the kike is trying to pull a switcharoo and accuse the others of his sins.

Will you faggots stop calling each other shills and just fucking tell me what the game is about.

That's it, you're getting hacked kiddo

We can always thanks jews for derailing this hard.

As soon as I saw that image, I knew what I needed to do.

The new jew review: Take a hike, kike!

Jesus, can't even get a decent discussion here anymore. No wonder they call you guys "alt-SJWs" on Reddit.

Then why don't you fuck off back to reddit. : ^ )

Kill yourself, kike lover.

Fuck off faggot, I hate that they derailed the thread but you blaming the right is wrong, do what he said

Whitey bad, you kill whitey and maybe muh dik the white womyn.
Also, funs are bad and we should give up on them completely and be more like progressive nations of UK and France that have their children raped and massacred in the middle of the streets.

No one cares what you think

If you use Reddit enough to know what they call us, why don't you stay there?

Muh horseshoe theory

That's not what I said at all yo fucking retard I just want details on the game and you keep pushing this bullshit conversation.

wew

I am just joking, of course, idiots :^)

But seriously, why do you retards think Russia is okay? If you actually lived next to those animals, you'd well know that they are practically gypsy-tier.

Upper part of the post is for you, autismo, picture is for the kike, not you.

You asked what the game would be about and he gave a nice prediction, the fact you interpreted it as him laying words in your mouth is pretty telling though

We all have to wait until Friday until they give off concrete information. Unless you want to deal with this vague trailer for the trailer.

It has its moments, but this place being better than 4ch and reddit and GAF et al. isn't an achievement.

Reported for obvious paid shill.

Don't dodge the question.

This thread is starting to physically hurt.
I forgot why Holla Forums was one of the worst boards.

What places are better?

Take it or leave it.

No where.
.pl and End are both shit.
All other alternatives are too.

Why are you eager to be useful idiot v2.0 to Moscow?

(checked)
Getting in a time machine and going back to 8/v/ right after Burgers and Fries.

I never said anything about Russia, fag. Also, we all know you weren't "merely pretending."

Kill jim, imkikey, heil, and moonman and restore our website.

I'm not, i also don't want to be a useful idiot and die for Israel.

Holla Forums isn't the problem, newfags overtaking the original ones is.

Reported

Depressing, but I'm glad we left

I mentioned that, yeah. They legitimately need to be killed. They’re jews and nonwhites.

How much CNN are you on right now?

I just… I want to frame this. Thank you user.

You know, you can leave right? You can, you know, just stay in Reddit?

It's pretty clear just from the teaser that it's gonna be anti-white christians. There's no speculation to be had. It's such a shame though, I actually liked FC3 and blood dragon. FC3 because of Vaas and blood dragon because of the music and because it was kind of macho and it had good music.

I'd rather look at paint dry than digest leftist propaganda in the media that I consume though. So I won't even pirate FC5. You are what you consume, so fuck you cuckchanners. I am triggered by your leftist shit.

Shut the fuck up Russian spy!
You are obviously a Russian murderer waiting for a chance to turn his entire Kibutz into lampshades and dandelion soap.

Serving Russia is now the only way to prevent white genocide?

Some of them did. Seems that bashing Russia gets lots of people upset here. I really want to understand why.

I didn't say that. You dumbasses instead started calling me a jew and what else because I dared to bash the vodka-drinking scum. Seems like you are just as eager to suck slav cock as the SJWs are eager to suck the islam cock.

I believe you should visit Holla Forums less. Look at life with a different perspective. Especially if you are true to nationalist principles and jewish question.
And no, i don't mean rethinking your values. But rethinking how society is easy to infiltrate and control through psyop and gas lighting. I left Holla Forums for a while, return only to know anyone who criticizes Trump is banned on sight, even if they are wrong, no ability to give any critics to his actions or his supporters/opponents is serious kikery. It just makes no sense on imageboard.
Holla Forums slowly turning into T_D and it was plan all along i fear, to make nazis into moderate conservatives who respect israel.

>restore our website

I don't normally bitch about Holla Forums leaking, but Jesus you fucking dipshit open your eyes. There's more than one moderation team on this site in need of purging. Just because Holla Forums consistently tops board traffic doesn't make it the only board. Get some fucking perspective. And while we're at it, Holla Forums's largely-absent mod staff could use some purging as well.

Yes. And the four names listed are responsible for it. Which is why they need to be killed.

Thanks for reasserting something that NO ONE questioned. We were explicitly talking about Holla Forums at the time.

How the fuck is that a strawman?

Hmm.

God, how could someone be so retarded?

But won't you agree, user, that people who want to kill or blow up somebody always need to be reviewed throughfully? Don't want to run into CIA. I do understand your anger though. But days of Holla Forums are doomed. This is not the beginning, nor the end for Trumps cuckery. There will be another exodus sooner or later. We don't want dead martyrs of the community, to be cried over, especially like Jim.

Get the fuck out, thanks.

Nah, i am just reassuring nervous user that there's no need to kill anybody.

Do you honestly think that anybody here will go and kill people?

The whole shitstorm above started because I said that russians actually are evil. Then I stated that Israelis have done more good to the world than the russians (wild estimation based on speculation but I really doubt anybody here is capable of throwing any more reliable data).

I think it's not entirely unfounded to claim that there are people here who harbor extreme positive bias on modern Russian state. They might find their smug amusement in Russia curb-stomping the gays as a superficial display of power and supposed cultural uniformity but I really doubt they have a slightest clue of how those dipshits operate on local level.

Didn't you know, user? Killing people for disagreeing with random bullshit is the safest way to a stable society.

You just got me an idea. You can shill the game as Dylann Roof church shooting simulator.

Nope, because the races are reversed

Yeah, you were wrong.
Yeah, you were wrong.
Thanks for outing yourself, cultural marxist.

There needs to be shill slogan like "the more people will play far cry 5, the more we will get people like Dylann Roof".

So the church shooting is alright if its person of color shooting it? Sounds like nintendo.

Like said, you haven't dealt with those animals. I can back on the statement that Israelis have done more good, but I will have to say that you are the wrong one here on Russia being evil. Good nations don't scheme, destabilize, betray and enslave smaller surrounding nations.
What? At least try to form sensible arguments. I am not familiar with your deranged Holla Forums-tier concepts.

I'm glad I left Cuckchan. To think there were misguided fools who tried to weather the storm with false hope it would get better.
I sure hope they enjoy the monthly game of scam the gaijin that Hirohito Nagasaki plays on them, poor dumb motherfuckers.

Is this the part where you start crying about muh crimea?

Chechens get out.

Found developer's inspiration by the way. Cults that believe that whites are the only chosen race by God and the only allowed to have salvation. Fully infiltrated by FBI to the point when FBI manages them and supports their existence.

So Israel is not good; got it. So the United Nations is not good; got it. So China is not good; got it.

I guess the vast majority of nations aren't good nations, then, since almost every nation did those things at some point in history.

Crimea is an isolated incident, but it really didn't belong to them either. If you think that was justified you might as well give the keys to great britain to saudis in 10-20 years.

I am thinking more about the constant air-space violations they do on regular basis, how they murder people inside and outside their own borders, all the gas-based jewery they try to pull, constantly threatening surrounding nations and try to paint them in bad light in their state-controlled media. If Obama had done even a quarter of the shit Putin has done, you amerifats would be finishing off your second civil war by now.

muh moral relativism. You'll make a fine "jew" one day.

It's not relativism, though, it's a fact. The thing you are criticizing is present everywhere else

Take that to Brit/pol/ about their colonies they would like to get back.

Use fewer pronouns.

Jews believe the same thing. I wonder how that's working out for them? Whites aren't going to magically do better with belief just by being white.

USA invades syrian airspace all the time and even lands troops there without permission

Nobody pulls more jewery with gas than USA

Just like USA does with Norks, Assad, Russia, or literally any other nation that isn't their puppet

Obama did all that and more, opening doors to illegal immigration, driving the country to the left, and paving the way for white genocide

You believe we should become like jews and influence racial supremacy through religion? Won't we become Far Cry 5 villains then? Those cults are made by jews as honey pot for skinhead nationalists.

You know, from a christian perspective everyone is equal, its just some nations are more sinful, like jews, and some unborn again people more sinister than the other according to their genes and national culture, including submissiveness to their enemies because of false altruism of europeans. For example the whole reason why abbos so ugly is because they used to fuck their own children, and that fact rarely gets mentioned. God does punish and remembers people's sins for generations. It just doesn't apply for believers since after being born again the curses of their ancestors matter less. And race doesn't matter at all since you will be given a new body after resurrection anyway. That nation of saints after apocalypse is more important than any nations of the world.

Although protecting borders is a respectful right of all existing countries, and cannot be taken away, what happens right now with mudslims in europe is plain troyan horse tier invasion. Therefore people were desperate for leaders like Trump. I'l never support his "judeo-christian" values though, since that's just plain heresy. Whites will not perish, its just they will remain cucked like now. You probably don't believe in bible prophesies if you are not already expecting for people to act more degenerate with each passing decade. The real enemies of nationalists are inside their own nation, people who are open for leftist and liberal ideas will not go anywhere, they will listen to their preachers with no doubts. Its just all nations are supposed to crumble when the end of times comes, its not completely reversable.

Now I'd love to see them try and pull this off…

No, nonwhite is just nonwhite. mixed race is worse because neither side can marry without mixing so it's a lose/lose situation..

Da Vinci was ebil? I thought he was a nigger though…

Angry Birds is doing the

I'm pretty sure that's just leftypol.. reddit just screeches about 'le ebil nazi 4chan h4cker guy''

new banner?

fuck it. Moonman Doom needs to be remastered

the main villain was white and they literally put in equal numbers of white and black enemies because people got triggered

I have no problem with having a white ultra religious cult as the main enemy but knowing Ubisoft this is obviously just another attempt to make a game for people that don't play games. The only outcome I see with this shit is that it will sell ok but it will be forgettable just like Farcry 4 and Primal

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
RELIGION HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PASS ME THAT DILDO HOMEBOY

Then explain how Link is a trap? Zelda is fucking gay and has always been, Link didn't wear pants, and when he does, he's a borderline femboy.

Gavin, I didn't know you shitposted on Holla Forums

You should probably read up on the whole Frankfurt school thing. We are living in an age where literally nothing exists within a void and every form of media imaginable is being weaponized against whites.

why are you projecting your sexual fantasies onto an underage video game character

And this deserves a thread. Really makes you think

Fuck off somewhere else, then.

So nazis pretending to be jews?

Explain why gaming is dead. You'd think after all their awful games this would be different.

Fucking normalfags.

where do you think you are faggot?

Honestly from what I can tell pretty much only Holla Forums on Halfchan has gone completely to shit. 4/pol/ is still more or less uncucked. But holy fuck 4/v/ is just goddamn awful, is it because we left and lefty mods cracked down hard on Holla Forums?

Nope. It's all rotten with plebbit and GRIDS but if you go to the smaller boards you might be able to find something of value although they'll instead be filled with normans. For instance /out/

The post quality has gone down but 51% of the population are NatSoc's and 80% want to genocide all Muslims. So yes i'd say that it's uncucked.

Also lately iv'e seen even fucking Holla Forums and Holla Forums going farther right while it's just Holla Forums being faggots.

if you like neon, unironic bacon jokes and glowing T-rex's then yeah

Yes.

Fucking normalfags dude, every time. They don't see the underlying political message, white right wing christians are the safe religion to pick on and all they can see is "NEW GAME NEW GAME PLS BUY GOYIM!"

I'm doubtful.

If we don't play as superior and glorious White Christians, then the game is absolutely worthless and doesn't deserve a single penny

we bumplocked

Ha.

Can't wait and I haven't played anything after Far Cry 2. Hoping for shitshow, followed by E3 mea culpa

This needs to happen. My dick need this

You're defending Israel right now, right? I honestly can't tell.

You're actually fucking shitting me. So this is it? An edgy anti-white and anti-Christian cucked vidya that was made for the sole purpose of going against the huge rise of Nationalism across the world?

Great. So when are we doing to burn their studios?

this is why Holla Forums needs to be a christian board.

the whole christcuck narrative doesn't seem to understand the whole idea that christians are getting hijacked hard by cuckolds and are being mass pushed back because kikes hate the jesus narrative.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

I knew this place was horrible when we left it but I had no idea it's actually still getting worse and worse.

I don't understand how this could happen, though. How can a liberal cuck even get the idea to join 4chan? It's cucked today but it still has this reputation.

This, Christianity needs to be taken back. The truth of Christianity needs to become a staple part of Holla Forums for it to succeed in the cultural war. We need to take everything back from religion to politics to even economics, culture, and science.

20 minutes in paint