Black Desert Online

Black Desert Online is an autistic grinding sandboxish MMORPG made by a bunch of squinty-eyed aliens in Gookland and rereleasing on Steam May 24th as well as the new Striker class that lets you be fist of the north star incarnate

Most people know the game for its robust character creator that allows you to make deliciously fuckable digital waifus or disgustingly untouchable thicc ones

It also has some of the best action oriented combat of any MMO, but you’ll spend most of your time lifeskilling or failing gear enhancements anyway so it doesn’t matter

If you are interested in playing there is a 7 day trial on www.blackdesertonline.com or check out the steam release on May 24th. There is no monthly subscription but you’ll need to buy the game for $10 if you wanna grind longer

ITC, the Holla Forums guild
Our guild, ITC, is a bunch of autistic faggots spawned from 8ch/v/ and has been grinding away at black desert for over a year since it's initial release. Join up with us to compete in pvp node wars where we take on other guilds for territory control and big cash payouts or help us stream snipe tranny filth

ITC Discord discord.gg/4BytWbV

Other urls found in this thread:

skyrim.jpn.org/
hastebin.com/wewegumuqu.sql
youtube.com/watch?v=MA-yPGjjg38&t
ogrefest.org/
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur a tranny fag

im a trainny fagot

Ok I will do that

and by trainny I'm talking about trains with wheels

and boat enginse

Post more waifus

No amount of anime tiddes can make gook grindan games fun.

Ok I will do that.

i thought ITC was a reddit guild

Here's a decent striker preview.

NO
NEVER AGAIN

tihs is me and my good friend

come back, we need warm bodies

that didn't take long

Why not user?
Too grindy?

Can you play it in a penguin OS?

p2

ahhh, I miss Malv
;_;

We postan wallpaper material?

malvs still around, he doesnt post much anymore though because his HRT pills make him cranky

i was once trying to use a VPN to play it for free
but i guess i'll just buy it since it's getting on steam with no monthly subscription

no

WINDMILL OF PEACE

ARYAN PEACE

This game was such a tragic waste of potential, I really expected it to be a fairly decent MMO but they butchered and streamlined absolutely everything back in Korea before release and turned what was left into a jewish shekel-swiping scheme with the western release.

We need a bigger wall. please join
please

All I want to know is, do I have to install malware to play it?

no

You do if you want to play on the russian version.
Otherwise no. Hop on this magical ride.

How viable is it to autistically play solo ? For reference I finished guild wars 1 with only bots before nightfall and champions were implemented.

All true but, we're still in it for the wars and node wars. That's still the one good thing and highlight of the game.
Also the grind is more fun than in other games.

Good shit, thanks. Usually they want some bullshit anti-cheat constantly scanning your computer for hax when it's not necessary at all.

Any waifus? how lewd is this game?

only if you play on the russian server do they have that

You know very well that the highlight of the game is the character creator, don't be dishonest.

this is the #1 ludest MMO
good nude mod out too
no game has better waifus, this is fact not opinion

Not being dishonest.
The character creator is great but that's a small piece.
Node wars are much more entertaining than having cock-slut erp waifu shit.

Nah, you can make same shit in skyrim and sims if you mod them right. And in latest illusion games too.
Also

Can't really look at waifus with all those shit settings during large scale pvp, can you? This is why lineage 2 is superior.

If you have a gtx980, you're ok during node wars.
Bosses will always be a problem in the first 30 seconds.
If you have a gtx 1080 everything runs great.

Classes like Valk are European women
Classes like Maewha are gook girls

the girls you can make in TSE are trashtier compared to BDO girls, sorry

That low setting screenshot with the dragon thing in the desert is the world boss Nouver. That happened to be a screenshot from the very first spawn on NA, which happened to be post merge. The game was a literal slideshow but, it was pretty fucking cool to be part of.

Visit skyrim.jpn.org/ from time to time. Its going to surprise you.

that's a fucking lie, you need a good gpu along with a good, preferable recent architecture cpu to get any decent frames. ive got a 1080 with an older cpu and the game
RUNS
SHIT

Sorry I assume everyone just has an i7 newer than 3rd gen nowadays.
Hang in there.

I had a 1070, while playing this game it burned out and I am currently waiting for a new one from RMA. I know software cannot break hardware but every time I had problems with my GPU was while playing this game. It seems badly optimized.

BDO has better, ill link my erp folder later

there are lots of optimization options for BDO that aren't readily apparent and help improve framerate a ton

Gooks can't optimize for shit.
The towns have a fuck-tonne of useless assets that they copy and paste.
One guy said that the game is badly coded (or badly translated?) and that's why it needs so much memory. Don't remember where I heard it but I'm inclined to believe it.

Post them because I'm pretty sure my parts aren't new enough.

ive got a non-k 4790
life is suffering in siege

game runs as well as shitting gravel out your ass does

we've seen NieR Automata haven't we?

just to clarify, i was meaning asians in general

how big are the tits?

Fug

asians in general cant into pc dev because their countries are caught up in the mobile gaming faggotry more

big enough

Goddamn it gooks. You could at least have made it more like ArchAge when it was good.

It's either grind solo or in party of 5.
The game is solo oriented tbhfam.

gooks is a slang term for koreans
not asians in general

aside from guild wars and bosses where people all show up its 100% fine to play solo sometimes its actually better exp/time wise

Easy, you can be 50 in an afternoon if you are dedicated and don't care about contribution points. There is supposedly a story in there about Jordine and darkness of the souls or some asian shit but it can be ignored easily.

Is the Player 2 Player trade fixed?

If not, fuck off.

was meant for

that's subjective
show me BIG TITS

How? This is some of the best mmo gameplay I've tasted in a long time.
Granted mmo gameplay itself is generally shit anyways.

Depends on what parts you have now.
CPU and GPU?
I can take you from there.

is there any way, or even like a mod, to remove the stupid fucking vignette effect in this game? it's literally my only singular complaint about the visuals

huge

I really enjoy that gameplay where I need to pay like 35 dollars to buy a competitively viable pseudocosmetic suit and however much more for all the boosts, slots and whatnot.

It's really great gameplay; really immersive.

that's why i corrected myself

It's in options, you gotta finish your tutorial shit first though. I know it's annoying, but don't worry you can remove it.

I've been playing for a month, there is nothing about the vignette in the options, there are old forum threads that were never answered asking about it

not the same user, but how would a gtx 970 and i7 4790 do?

I played on SLI gtx 660 and it was alright.

fine in 1080p on fully max settings except leave "high-end mode" off, it wants tons and tons of GPU power and especially vram, it works decent on my machine with a 1070 but on my main machine which has crossfire FuryX cards (fuck off, I got a ridiculously good deal) it completely tanks the framerate

You'll do fine with with that cpu, the gpu is ok but could be better. You're going to get lagg with world bosses.

What are the requirements to play this?

thank for the answer
also
kek, relatable and understandable

hastebin.com/wewegumuqu.sql

here are some

Okay hold on, can you post a screenshot with said vignette effects?

Just get a 7 day trial and try it.

guess i should

i play on a 970 just fine

I remember when this was shilled constantly here two years back. Then word came through of the later beta tests and how the Gooks had hated the sandbox aspects that the West loved and demanded they turn it into yet another grindy themepark. The despair that set in as literally all the content that appealed to anons was removed piece by piece to appease soulless Gooks. It was if someone had taken the heart from anons and crushed it in front of their very eyes. Truly a grim spectacle.

vignette effects? wut?
are you talking about photofilters
If you go to 'Screen' in options menu you can change different color filters for the game, Vibrance is default

I fell for the non-k meme too, specially stupid since the core series overclocks great up until haswell.

sure, although it's super obtrusive and visible in every screenshot, look at:

you can "disable" it by setting low graphics but fuck that

vignette is pic related

wait, ITC is a Holla Forums guild? I've seen you guys recruiting in server chat before, I thought you were a meme guild like Baka or something.

Radeon RX 480 and Intel i3 2100(3.10GHz)

Screenshots in-game. We know what vignette is.

You see that wall of replies? Try looking there.

+1000 Daum Cash was deposited in your Account.

But seriously fuck off with this P2W kike trash.

I guess no reply means that they left the whole player 2 player trade mess like it was.

I was fucking hyped for this game. ;_;

No twintails no buy

ITC is meme guild.

games pretty fun node wars are the best form of guild pvp ive seen in a game

The Game installs "Anti-cheat" spyware..
Don't let the shills fool you.

p2p trade wouldn't work in this games progression system anything worth buying would be massively overpriced and you would never be able to sell anything else considering the rate money is made and lost in this game

I mean the effect when *you* are playing.
Not when *we* take screenshots. UI-disabled screenshots have a vignette toggle. That's not an in-game vignette.

You can only trade potions between people. The game is set-up and design without player-trading in mind. It's weird I know but it kind of just works and there are no gold selling spamming shit everywhere.

Too bad the PvP is based around gear and the gear grind is fucking retarded.

P2W players will shit over you always. Skill doesn't matter.

The thing is that the game was actually designed for p2p trade but the publisher both in korea and the western world decided they wouldn't sell enouth game store items like that.

have you played the game?
a $35 cash shop item is purchased with the equivalent of 2 hours grinding you would have to spend tens of thousands to get top end gear

Doubtful. The shekel to silver conversion rate is 1 dollar per 1 million silver, and even then it's capped out at 100 mil silver per week or two weeks. Since I can make about 4 mil grinding slowly in some shitty spot, it's really, really inefficient to spend money in game instead of just grinding it out or leaving your computer on over night to fish, which will usually net you about 5 mil anyway with relics and traded fish.

4 mil per hour, I should point out.

Rate my house.
I spent a lot of mats making it look comfy.

0/10
No rape dungeon.

4mil an hour is even low as fuck. I can easily pull 10 mil an hour grinding and my pets are bare minimum

I should give it a negative score, but that means you would get something other than zero. 0/10

nice, what guild are you in?

Are your eyes okay my anonymous amigo?

ITC
please join

disabling UI does not alter the vignette effect, at least for me; the super aggressive depth of field blur that it applies makes it more obvious but the actual brightness values are not changed

for whatever reason on my main monitor (in-game) it's much more obnoxious than on my side monitor here (in these screenshots)

You're right, it adds it.
Once you do ctrl+U, do ctrl+shift+ ->

I bought it on western release. Saw the cash shop and noped the fuck outta there. Sold the account while it was still worth anything.

Yeah but silver is worthless. The real P2W shit is sold on their cash shop. Pets, costumes, housing stuff, horses, boats, armours and a lot more. Everything gives bonuses or does something that will help you.

Also P2W can only be bought on the cash shop and auto loot for you.

Every cuck that defends this game literally buys shit on their cash shop. I don't know a single person that plays this game and has never spend anything on it.

For more see vid

youtube.com/watch?v=MA-yPGjjg38&t

shit forgot my sage

You can buy all that stuff with silver, though. Literally all of it except for consumables, I believe.

??? it's present and unchanged in both screenshots, and fucking with the post-processing filters does not remove it, just for argument's sake I went through all of them now and it doesn't matter, the vignette persists (though the alterations to contrast and gamma in some of the postprocessing filters do make it appear to be less or worse, that's a bandaid not a fix)

I've been fucking with this for a month, trust me, I know. I'm really looking for a mod, but the only mods anyone makes for this fucking game are titty mods

are you fucking retarded?

???

Yea with this cpu you won't get a steady fps.
You'd have to turn most things on low.

for the record, here's what the manual vignette you're talking about looks like, versus the base game with and without UI

I think you need your eyes checked and have a good look at those flags.

Im the OP of this thread and I've never bought anything in this game and I have full boss at TRI

The pets I have are from events or buying it on the market

I've never spent a cent beyond the original purchase price

You can't because that would require for someone else to buy it in their cash shop and put it on the market board.

And since the silver - daum shekel conversion rate is so bad nobody does that.

Also in the rare case someone does enjoy winning that bidding war with a 0,000000000000001% chance.

It literally is compared to daum shekels.

why are you guys still replying to this retard

yeah because I can buy BIS gear with fucking daum shekels oh wait……

Dude you can go into world chat and request whenever the weekend shekel conversion CDs and request trade-able items to buy and they'll post it on the market, maybe even multiple instances if a couple people hear it, since most people want the quick silver.

Because I wanna warn people not to fall for this obvious kikery.

Daum doesn't deserve another cent.

I'm not sure why you think you have a vignette in-game. I definitely don't have anything of the sort and I don't think you do either. Often time I find that it just ends up looking that way when you look up.
Which I hate but it seems to be a part of the game that you can't edit.

This is why gooks shpuld all get gassed.
No exceptions, they get in the way of true aryan gaming

┐(‘~`;)┌
it's really obvious to me

I also can see it in your screenshot, but maybe it's an artifact of the "ooo HDR" lighting instead of an actual vignette

either way, the field of view feels incredibly constricted toward the center of the screen and I hate it (and yes, I have the poorly-named "vision range" slider maxed out at 70 – that's FOV, for anyone else reading this who didn't know)

Funny how the NA version is the best one. (give or take a few things)
The b2p model is nowhere as bad as the korean model, but I forgot the specifics and can't back that up with out rediscovering all the differences.

Yea I can definitely see it in the sky on the top right corner.
Are you on NA?

Sorry user can't run it. Maybe in a decade when I actually have the funds to build a new computer.

AMD A6-3620

Or you could stop being a faggot and get Ogrefest which is free as fuck, among other things.

yah NA client

We will wait for you brother.

So you're already in ITC?

I dunno what that is sorry

if it's a guild I am in a guild with some net friends

What server is the guild on?

It's in the OP
Join us and betray your friends goy

NA

RU client objectively best since its subscription model moves the cash shop to in game currency.

You mean the version that literally keyloggs everyone to make sure they don't cheat?

it looks more like you're just killing them with magic in close range rather than beating them to death. punching classes are shit in every mmo

It's a bit misleading because he kills them in the first hit or second.
I had a better video but I lost it. It had a Tekken cosplay I think.
Is this one better?

It's black desert, it's a shit game anyways what did you expect

Is the Character creator easy to use? Is there only one server? Which classes are good and which are shit?

yes
yes, NA server, it has many channels you can freely switch between
Witch/Wizard/Dark Knight are all good classes that can do well even with lower gear

Yes and no. The creator is great and detailed but to get the right look you want, you need to play around with it for a while. There's a lot of variety and options.
NA and EU now. It used to be 2 per region.
At the moment Witch/wizard and Dark Knight are the "best" for farming and pvp both. I reccommend witch or wizard to start simply because it's easier.
Or you can look at classes' awakening trailers on the game's YT page if you think you might want something else. Join ITC and we can spoon feed in detail

Thanks, Dark Knight looks pretty fun and good waifu material.

I'll check the others out before I grab it and join you.

I'm a girl btw

this meme needs to die

You know the drill.

DK is a fun class, too bad every nignog and its mother is one. I liked Witch too. I was able to snipe a few costume for both of them, Dreaming Star for Witch is god-tier.

nice, download the game and join the discord

Where am I? Reddit?

Just won a 2v2 node war.
Which I had recorded earlier to show more warring examples but here you go.

There was an irc channel but discord is much better because we need to voice chat at the same time in wars. Take it or leave it at your peril.

which -> wish
oops

They're adding something new again aren't they?

I really wish the game wasn't so shit, I like it visually, and the ideas were great on paper, especially around CBT1 & 2

There's a new area and class coming soonish. You can explore a small forest of massive tittied elves.

It's going to be on steam in 2 days and striker is coming out.
does nobody read the OP?
You saw one 2 days ago?

Also the game isn't too bad if you focus on having pvp fun. That's how we see it.
Grinding is fun as well with music, better than almost all mmos.

Oh boy I can have to launch 2 clients now and still have a cash shop and no player trading?!
where do I sign up!

No need to be so booty bothered user.
If you don't like how they handled the trading you can just not come and have fun.

Hey want to know what people are getting into.

Oh right you forgot to mention that PvP is basically just a gear check and starting players have basically no hope of catching up because there isn't any way to help people catch up quickly. Even then your progression is based on only RNG.

you've been out of the game too long, there are TONS of catch up mechanics now

Except they'll still be worse because after all pvp is just a gear check. Nothing else

He's right though. not much you can do against some fag in full PEN Boss gear with your +15 Liverto and Grunil

no I just come to these threads to try and get people to not waste their time with this shit game
2-3 days ago i think.

The game is shit though, pretty, but still a pile of shit.

untrue
The player with 20 less ap/dp always wins against the higher geared player if the underdog knows how to pvp with his class well.
There are return and new player rewards. Also lifeskilling when done right makes catching up in gear easier, but it needs to take SOME time to catch up regardless. This is n't babby-tier ez-go-home mmo.
First hard-work and time spent, then RNG.
Even the rng is based on controlled partially by failstacks.

If you want to participate in region wars its going to be tougher

But anyone can gear themselves in a relatively short time and compete in T1/T2 nodes which is what our guild primarily participates in. Everyone no matter the gear is useful in node wars.

Such a small percentage of people have gear over TRI

Do you honestly think everyone playing now has good gear? People who stepped out of the game 6-8 months ago seem to have this impression, but if you played now, you'd just know its not the case.

We have new players getting full TRI gear in less than 2 months with a few boss items and can participate easily in the tier of nodes we take on

You just need to fight at your weight, yes there are people with PEN gear and they make up less than %1 of the population, you aren't going to be ever fighting these people

I've never once lost a fight in this videogame and I've yet to spend a cent on the game. Maybe you're just bad

At least don't lie that's all I want out of your shit thread.

If you think pvp is just a gear check maybe you should stop trading hits with people like a shitter.

People in full PEN aren't just walking around, and even then you can down them in a set of tri shit, which is both easy to enchant and just sitting there on the market to be bought by new players.
Plus elixirs exist, which give you an absurd amount of extra damage output and you can start crafting them whenever you like.

He's not though.
People with PEN gear are extremely rare unless you're doing region war. So, it's irrelevant.
Assuming you don't have full tet or pen, you're probably going to be fighting people who don't have said gear.

Neat, I'll get the trial then.

when was the last time you played kiddo, I can demonstrably tell you that you are wrong

unless youre trying to take regions you just aren't going to see that ind of thing and our guild participates in much smaller scale and more manageable nodes that anyone can feel useful in

Man, you just do nothing but pretend to know things eh?
How about you cite examples. Who knows, I might just be wrong.

Nah

What were you planning on playing as?

If it was possible to trade silver I would just jew it up for the guild coffers. I'm terrible at all forms of pvp so I would be useless for all of endgame. Feels bad man.

Even people who are bad at pvp are useful.
You could man the siege weapons and it's pretty easy.

ITC and all of you are fucking cancer degenerate attention whores and half of the reason I left anyway. The other half is because BDO is a compilation of potentially great things ruined completely by gook jew design. Stop hurting yourself, stop playing the game, be happy.

ITC is under new management now

Post hands

Pretty happy over here my friend.
Don't know about you.

That doesn't change anything. One degenerate being gone doesn't mean the other degenerates are. I joined a discord for another mmorpg and it's amazing how different and actual "human" people can be instead of being around others speaking in cock all the time. Faggots and actual faggots, all of you.

You must be new. Leave the game now. Don't be a slave to tiny chink penis.

no Mark no play

so you joined a normalfag guild?

No, actually. It must be a rice-farmer thing, you know, to be some mentally deficient slackjawed kike willing to give more money. If you're going to continue playing this crashing train with no survivors, at least play the private server, OgreFest, and try to forget you even spent money for this.

I farm wheat and fine alchemic herbs thank you.

H E L L O ?

I have comfy memories of travelling from town-to-town on my wagon. I only played up until they dropped the new expansion without warning. Did they finally add guild ownership of towns?

Yup, guild ownership of nodes and countries is in the game now

tons of shit has been added to the game since then, node wars are definitely the best part right now

Did they add anything for crafting guilds to do? I had some lvl5 and lvl6 horses for breeding back then, am I looking at making some good money or does everyone else have them now?

they have T8s now which are pretty damn hard to get, but not profitable

Lifeskilling is one of the top ways to make money now, cooking and alchemy can make you money thanks tot he Imperial Trader that's in the game now

Trading is possibly the most profitable system in the game now, you make wood crates in Trent and turn them in at the desert city Valencia for hundreds of millions of silver

The only difference between a lifeskill "focused" guild and a regular one is that lifeskill guilds just have the full gathering and fishing bonuses.
Which is nothing.
I've spent days training horses, it takes a lot of time to get a T8 I wouldn't bother with it if you already have a horse with good skills.

My peasant brother.

girl sephiroth is hot and can you make a loli

You can make little girls, you can't make actual loli like Tera though.

does the game still have retarded rendering where if you move quickly the shadows and textures flicker?

They don't flicker but they pop in moving at high speeds. It's similar to LOD but only for plants and grass.
I think they've improved it a bit since then because I barely notice it. It could just be that I'm used to it.

correction:
It's more than just plants but they're the most noticeable on horseback.

if you play the Tamer class, ya you can make a loli

Tamer isn't a loli, it's more like a loli-type(?)
I see it as a short, childish asian woman.

Look it up yourself user
Youtube is your friend

It works a bit like Tera/Vindictus

Welp just tried out the game for the past 2 days and didn't like it and uninstalled it. The combat is too easy and boring. Its basically a single player game with no needs for interacting with other players. It just wants to fast forward you to the end game content as soon as possible. Also just stands around afk

Yea you're about right.
I blame power creep and a few other things.
The only time you visit other areas that aren't mediah and valencia to grind, is to do node wars.

You could've joined us and we might have been able to help though. The pvp is really fun.

Correction: PVP is the only thing that's fun.

fucking gooks.

life skilling is fun too :^)

user from the wushu crew giving your thread an upvote, superior asian p2w mmo gamers share a special bond, i think.
I have no willingness to play, though, especially after the drama that unfolded on the last wushu server
*removes the shroud of darkness obscuring his face (not an article of clothing)*
*his eyes are glazed over; this horse is blind*
"Come closer, friend, and let me tell you how it all started…"
*gently raises a hoof and touches it to your forehead*
"Let us begin…"
*Hoof starts glowing, his eyes roll back into his head*
*Terrible images flash through your head! Friendship cut short… unrequited love… love and loss… betrayal…*
*his breath quickens, starts to convulse; the flashbacks are too much!*
*the phallicles on his mane stand erect and ejaculate blood until his skin starts to sag*
*falls to the ground, drained of his lifeforce*
"Bigbo… why did you leave us, handsome warrior?"
*dies*

Just wanted to tell you to kill yourself for even making me consider reading that, is all.

Striker Awakening video, awesome as fuck

Fuck off Shino

Been playing this game on and off for a few months. Most of the time I just afk and let my characters process. It's good fun if you have management autism like I do and getting usable gear isn't too difficult.

What you absolutely must pay for to not make your play time a living hell is 4 pets if you choose to grind for income. Without pets you are severely limited in the amount of drops you get since pets auto-loot for you. I was smart and abused the free pet event on characters across multiple servers before they merged so I have 4 free pets.

Hopefully they'll give new players free pets again if only because the steam users will pressure them to. It's a pretty awfully designed system from a user standpoint but once you get past it the grinding isn't so bad. What gives me hope is that a lot of failing f2p korean mmos ran by Nexon were saved by becoming less price gougey so maybe BDO will follow suit as well seeing how those games were turned around. It's really a fun game in spite of its cash shop.

You'll need master 2 trading for that which takes at least 1 week of semi-active afk trading or a month to craft junk crates to turn in for exp. If you want big money, you'll need to fish but only after you get master 1 fishing and master 2 trading for the buff. Don't delude people into thinking they can jump right in and be competitive with grinding. Imperial turn ins are okay for side income but they are pocket change compared to what you could otherwise make.

Aren't those the best kind of women?

I'm not really into loli and just like young looking flat adult women.

So, the Striken turns into Asura and the giants turn into fist cannons?

That's a whole lot of beds and red lighting in your basement.

It's for friendly sleepovers.

Another silly question. Are market prices still stupidly slow? or can you make a profit by grinding and selling materials?

The things you get from grinding are etc drops, which you can turn into npc at set prices per bundles.
example: 600 Imp nose ring for 400k silver. (I think?)

You also get equip drops and accessories but people melt those if they suck and sell anything over 1m.

Can't you get skins, chop wood or fish?

Also, couldn't you fish your money problems away literally?

I have one question and one question only and that question is: Does this game have breast/butt physics?

Lel. That answers that.
You had one job, Korea.

Grinding Mediah mobs will get you the best turn-in items, plus Grunil armor and books which both market for a good amount. Valencia gets you NPC trash which is worth an alright amount, plus BMC crystals, Rocaba armor and ancient language scrolls which market for a lot.

That's all included in lifeskilling which is insanely profitable. You can skin hides to make armor or chop wood into plywood to sell on the market. You can also fish, package the wood, and cook food to turn-in to either trade or imperial trade NPCs for big money. Gathering is also useful for alchemy, which isn't exactly profitable but lets you make good shit to use in wars.

Yes, and Dark Knight has thigh jiggle too.

The thing is that I really wanted to play as a giant being a travelling merchant, but without street markets it makes the roleplay impossible.

Anyway, do you get anything by working in a group?

I just finished installing the game (I think it's still down?) should I play Berserker or Striker?

You need a party to grind Aakman, Hysteria, and soon Kamasylvia for the best experience rates in the game, but other than that you don't really gain or lose anything for party play. You can grind solo and be just as well off as grinding with a party, and in some cases the skill exp and money will be better.

Roll whatever you think is fun, friend. Neither of those 2 are meta classes.

How much fun is Valkyrie? I just installed Ogrefest because

nigger dont fucking lie, when they announced the P2W being added to the game around august ITC discord chat exploded in anger until one of the officers revealed that atleast 50% of the guild are actually whales who gave between 400-600 $$$ into the game already, few months after that entire guild acted like nothing happened and that P2W doesnt exist.

Also you should change the description of guild in OP, you are not an Holla Forums guild you are mix of 4chan weeaboo fags and redditors who simply recruit here once in a while when your non-core people stop playing due to them realising this game is a P2W endless grind.

THESE FUCKING PRICES WHAT THE FUCK

Is ITC actually still alive and did you ever merge with cuckchan like you talked about doing around the time I left?

That's not a lie, friend. The combat is the only thing this kusoge has going for it.

Man, assuming this is true that's sad but seems to always be the fate of fullchan guilds. I played with them at launch and we were pretty adamant about not recruiting anywhere but maybe the official forums and here. Also apparently Malvarose turned out to be a faggot. At least I still have my We Are Family title.

Since when Black Desert is in steam?

Today.

Shit game. P2W and Phantasy Star is better.

ITC is pure we actually just purged some undesirables.

close
The few good ones fled to us

i played with them at launch aswell and it turns out they were just hiding their power levels around non-redditors

I think that was obvious after the first month when he had that meltdown.

Fucking why?

Everytime.

It's not actually DLC, just a different package.
When does DLC cost more than the base game?

MMOs. Korean MMOs in particular.

Are there really people who play PvP in MMOs ?

Sounds like a filthy casual

Kek

Purge the gays and the faggots already.

Can't, *ska's still here.
:^)

MALVAROSE FOR GM. NO MARK NO PLAY.

If you do Imperial cooking/alchemy and grind you can just buy full +15 grunil off the marketplace after a week.

WHERE ARE THE TWINTAILS

No twintails, no himecuts. This game has a weak hairstyle selection. Gooks truly are the worst.

Some classes have different hairstyles but I might be wrong in the case of female characters..

Downloading the game right now since it was only $6.

Can someone give me some insight on the classes? I don't want to run into the same problem that I did with recent WoW expansions and sit there playing every single spec and role in the game and just keep rerolling over and over again.

Can you guys just post tits and thigh jiggles? Thanks bros

Thats kinda tempting.
The gameplay vids look very fun.
But from reading that its pay 2 win and grinding, I'm hesitant on getting this game.

That's what you get for being a pre-order fag.

You would have thought consumers would have learned by now. Nearly every game company does this. If its possible to re-release the game they will discount heavily just to drive up sales. This is why you never early adopt.

I'd say it's worth $5 just to play around with the combat for a week, but you will absolutely feel pressured to invest dozens of dollars more to play comfortably at a higher level, fair warning.

That argument doesn't really work in an MMO where you're at a clear disadvantage starting over a year after launch.

shit out of luck there friend
I grind even in single players. Have some comfort in the fact that the grind is actually somewhat fun in this one. Assuming, of course, you don't grind too much to the point of brain cell loss.

I was only kidding. If we re-winded time to beta I still would have gone for the 100$. It's only the fact that they're going as low as $5 that angers me. 15$ would have been better.

At least you got an exclusive costume out of it that doesn't look half bad.

Altitis is made far worse in this game considering every class has their playstyle change dramatically after hitting level 56 and getting their "awakening" moveset. You might like the way the base class plays a lot but absolutely hate its awakening or vice versa. If you just want to play meta shit then that would be Dark Knight, Wizard, Witch or Zerker. The only class that's absolutely irredeemable as things currently stand is Musa.

They're talking about buffing unawakened skills in KR, but even then you'll probably be gimping yourself by not using awakening.

Musa is merely average as far as PvP goes. He's pretty useful in node wars, but sucks 1v1.

I prefer playing special snowflake shit. I guess since this game is PvP focused it would be cool to find a away to make things work for an otherwise deemed shitty PvP class, but I don't know if the gameplay allows for that.

I don't mind grinding in videogames especially with how the combat looks, but when it comes to late game, don't you need to be AFK just to learn some skills over time? I am not sure if these were important for late game.

I bought it on steam
how do you launch this shit

No, you earn some silver while afk fishing and leaving your workers to work.

What happens when you install and click play?

I hear people call him average all the time, but I definitely see the most crying coming from them these last few months I've been back. Kind of funny for somebody who was around when Blader/Plum were being hyped to high heaven for weeks.

I think Kunoichi is the least-played class in that case and she's not hard to make cute.

Not to push a sale, but i've always thought if you get an hour of gameplay per dollar spent, it's worth the price.

Did they add a bunch of classes? I don't remember a lot of these from when I first saw the game at western launch.

Blader, Maehwa, Ninja, Kuno, Dark Knight and Striker have been added since launch.

I mean Musa, oops.

one splash screen then the process ends itself, verifying integrity of game cache shows me that im missing 3 files, but downloading the missing files doesnt help

Alright, I'll probably give them all a look then.

Nevermind that

no one liked that fag and we're glad he's gone.
he had the faggotry you would expect from someone with an undertale name.

Very mixed feelings about this.

Hope you can enjoy the game a bit for all its faults assuming you have no installation issues. Seems they found a way to fuck up a Steam release too because I've been seeing reports of that all day.

found a fix, turns out the game won't launch if you are running steam in admin mode

So with 14 classes now did they increase the max characters to 14?

Character slots. I'm referring to character slots.

They're crying because he can't one-combo players due to lack of grab and the problems have gotten worse for him now that people are running dp builds. He's still really good at farming and disrupting in small and large scale pvp.

Yeah it's up to 14 now. The tooltip on the expansion item is wrong. You can get a free slot right now during the Striker event.

Dink is still being a faggot, and that fish dude is gone. this will be a year old in like August

I'm running a GTX760, how bad will this gook game run on my PC? I remember trying it during the beta and it ran like hot garbage and all the hair was transparent.

They fixed the hair but unless you're running a good cpu you won't get over 40 fps, 20-30 during node wars. It runs alright on AMD though.

does a 4670 count as a "good cpu"?

You're better off with a better card I think.
You can always use the free trial they're doing now.

I could, but it's not compatible with the steam version and I don't want to have to download 52GB twice

You may lag a bit during node wars, but that's definitely better than the 8350 I'm running and I do fine at bosses and large scale PvP. Pearl Abyss is looking into redoing some parts of the post processing engine so performance might improve later too.

Honestly user, I don't think you should drop even something as low as 5$ on this if you can't know how it will run on your rig.
The game may or may not run smooth, it's hard to tell with a 760.

I know, that's why I'm sitting on the fence. I just want a comfy game to grind in with actual good combat.

i only play on ogrefest because im not giving those korean retards my money

this is my attempted bloodborne cosplay dark knight and valk, i only play dark knight now because valk kind of sucks even though she gets the nicest outfits

i would post lewds but it attracts the wrong kind of shitposters and erping faggots

ogrefest.org/

for those not aware yet

you can go THICCER with the mod

As far as comfy goes bdo is comfiest I've played.
I think you're gonna have to bite the bullet and do the trial.

play ogrefest if your not sure

the worst that could happen is you wasted some time

tell me more

undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

Thanks, question though.
the extra THICCNESS is it only client side?

If other people have modified sliders they can see that you are using the mod as well.

yes, but so many people are using the mod anyway they will see it

nice

Oh, so that is the old we are family screenshot then. I can't remember where I stood for that one but I wasn't in either picture you posted and I couldn't remember an Undyne being in the guild at the time so I assumed it was a different one. That's disappointing.

bdo is for waifus, being a tryhard most likely means your gay, or at least into feminine dicks or some shit

post more waifus

Thanks, didn't know that was a real thing. Saves me 6$.

you save more then 6 bucks friendo

every half hour your logged in you get free pearls, 50 on weekdays and 80 on weekends

Well I'd never spend a dime on cash-shop regardless, but yeah that's nice because it means I can get shit like the autoloot pet and costumes.

first thing you should get is underwear

free +1 luck

Uh… help?

get in the ogrefest discord and ask, if the link doesn't work they should be able to make a fresh one quick

Does server selection matter?

no, just do NA server
there are many channels you can choose from afterward that can be swapped between freely

There a reason dark knight is the smallest demographic?

its actually a really large demographic of people currently playing it, just looks that way because its the second newest class after the striker released today (Dk released last month)

DK is fotm and very strong, massive aoes, iframe, and speed. It does well in wars.

So what class is good at supporting?
I normally like playing healer / dps hybrids like monks or druids in videogames.

Is there anything like that?

Valk for offensive support skills.
Wizard/Witch for some broken defensive support spells.

All the aforementioned classes can heal and are desired in node wars.

They can all heal too, but valk isn't very good at healing herself. She's tanky and can rely on potions though.

witch is the best damage dealer/support in the game

so how do you create a character that doesn't have hair that shines brighter than a lightbulb?

Who do I need to whisper to get into ITC?

Set shine to minimum and use darker colors for hair base and ends. If you want green hair for instance select a green in "basic" and then select a darker shade like black in "hair."

FUG
I want my name ;_;

Save up 14 days of loyalties and buy a 1 day value pack. It'll allow you to customize your appearance as many times as you want for 24 hours.

Jump into the discord and ask any of the officers currently online

The only class that heals is wiz/witch. Valks to a lesser extent. There's nothing like the kind of support you're thinking about, but in pvp wars there are ways that some classes support more than others.

Warriors and Berzerkers, for example, can support in front lines by being tanky and grabbing tricky opponents and holding them down so your friends can pry open their asshole.
Musa/Maewah support by flanking and harrassing constantly and GOING FAST.
Same goes for all other classes, not making a list.

Can I have some decent fun if I just spend a few hours per week playing or am I expected to grind if I want anything nice ?
I'm not planning on doing PvP.

on ogrefest, think of it as an already modded skyrim with actual gameplay and multiplayer

when you get sick of it, switch to a different class or leave the game running in the background for free pearls, gear can be transferred freely between characters except most weapons which are usually class specific

What's the difference between that private server and the "official" ones ? Upped xp/drop rates or something like that ?

So I know this game is for waifus but can I be an old man wizard with a big grey beard, pointed hat and staff? Or is that not what you do in this game?

Well I doubt you can do node wars in that pserver. So there's that and the fact there's few people to compete with, which is kinda the point of bdo.

Look up wizard in bdo
That's exactly what it is.

they just give you items for free in the private server if you suck off the admins I heard

wizard is a piece of shit old man with a beard

If it doesn't run well just get a refund. I normally would pass on a game like this but since it is so cheap and seems to be going through a bit of a revival I thought why the fuck not. I have spent more money on DLC for the witcher than for this whole game. Planning on just taking my time and being comfy and see how it turns out. I'm just gonna casually work my way through and not worry to much about all that typical MMO nonsense. I wish my waifu could have cat ears but alas big breasts will have to do. Does the game have ass physics?

Very minor ass physics for female classes.

perhaps these costumes are of interest to you

Holy shit does this game have vagina models and wieldable chakrams?

stop playing this shitty game
you guys have no idea how faggoty you're being

wew big words from someone in ITC :^)

Am I only meant to suffer?

Well, it's a pserver, what were you expecting?

the game to at least be playable?

I was one of the original active members of this guild. I just reinstalled the game a few hours ago.. I doubt anyone will remember me.

You'd be surprised

Only one way to find out user

Can you tell if it's the game itself that can't run on your pc, or is it the server? ie - rubber-banding.