Countless numbers of rabbits are going to starve to death in Second Life tomorrow

William Robinson
William Robinson

SECOND LIFERS BTFO

Tomorrow is going to be a very bad day for a very large number of virtual bunnies in Second Life, because tomorrow, as reported by Waypoint, they're all going to starve to death.
The rabbits in question, referred to in the game as "breedables," are an in-game pet provided by a company named Ozimals.
They eat, they breed, they hop around a bit—pretty much what you'd expect from a real-life bunny, minus the poop under the couch—and they are "adorable," according to the report, which over the years has really driven demand for them.
Earlier this week, however, a message appeared on the Ozimals blog, since deleted but available via the Wayback Machine, stating that it had been issued a cease-and-desist letter demanding it "cease all use of Ozimals intellectual property."
"I do not have the means to fight this in court, therefore I have no choice but to comply," continues the post. As a result, databases supporting the bunnies were taken offline on May 17.
"Any bunny who is Everlasting will continue to function, as he or she does now: without cost," the Ozimals post said. "Any bunny who is not Everlasting will be unable to eat and will hibernate within 72 hours."
Now, hibernation doesn't sound so awful, except that unless the Ozimals database is restored, those little bunny rabbits are never going to wake up.

Post yfw second lifers will have to watch their "pets" sleep until the day they die.

http://www.please use archive.is/countless-numbers-of-rabbits-are-going-to-starve-to-death-in-second-life-tomorrow/

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.please
http://www.please
http://deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=pc_gamer
Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

People still play Second Life?

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

he bought a fake pet with DRM-locked monetized fake pet food

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Are you joking? It'll never die.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Fuck these people lagging my ERP simulator with their garbage.

Every single breedable needs to die.

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

That fucking video hurts to watch holy shit

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

What about manlets?

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

is that a 12 core?
Fucking shut it off right there.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

siiiiii

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

http://www.please use archive.is

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

not hearing about her 10 meg pipe
not hearing about how she holds the high score in every MMO

not seeing the police decrypt an xbox hard drive to find murder evidence by playing Prince of Persia Two Thrones and reaching level 10

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

Also this gem

thats my avatar
Avatar? Whats that? Is that loke an ancient weapon or something?

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

WHY IS THERE A INFLUX OF PEOPLE TRYING TO LINK TO POLYGON HERE?

OH THAT'S RIGHT THEY'RE SHILLS OR THE "JOURNALISTS" THEM SELVES

FUCK OFF EITHER WAY

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

that's PC Gamer you fucking idiot.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

he doesn't know

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

implying there is a difference

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

I know you're retarded.

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Why don't they have the bunnies just run away or go on a permanent vacation, or something crazy like warp back to their home planet? This isn't that fucking hard.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

no seriously

http://deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=pc_gamer

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

No seriously, you're retarded.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Are you stupid? It's because they charge for the DRM-locked food. A tragic-looking coma is the best emotional blackmail to keep someone paying the bill.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

shill pls go

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

It's summer, after all.

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

I'm not stupid. I'm just not an asshole.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

it needs to go

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Quit acting like you were here first nigger.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

that scene before the last one holy fuck. just why? why show all that? it's so bad, why make it so long? holy fuck i actually can't believe how bad it was. i don't even believe it was real to be honest but somehow it feels like it was anyway. damn.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

shill pls, go and stay go

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

ozimals was ordered to cease using ozimals intellectual property
huh?

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

So does Second Life still have a significant economy? I remember years ago that there were some people making a living by selling shitty textures and stuff

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

I love dead rabbits.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

I just saved 3 baby ones that fell beside my room and were keeping me up by banging on the window to escape

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

Good on ya, user.
Don't read this if you touched them with your bare hands, their mother will kill them because they carry your scent

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

/tv/ you drunk

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

el topo
MEIN NIGGER

Adam King
Adam King

That's just a myth, user. Bugger off with that shit.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

It's not a myth
it just happens to birds, not babbits

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

mfw all Elmer Fudd ever needed to kill the wabbit was online DRM

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

I had thought of that. I brought a container but they werent keen on it. They did let me pat their head with my finger (i was fearing theyd bite me) but they bolted when i tried to scoop them

They were surprisngly soft. I got them out okay and they buggered off wherever.

And even if that imprint shit is true, a quick bite or abandonment is still more humane than starving in a hole

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

What about the other animals?

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

"You hold the high score in every single massively multiplayer online role playing game."
high score
in an MMORPG
Is this one of those "how long can you watch it" kind of things? If so, I lost right there.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Only MMO I can think of that has shit like that is Runescape's high scores.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

It's a myth
Otherwise cuckholdsthe birds would never ever survive after being born, because their scent would be completely different from the parents scent.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

I used to abuse a rabbit when I was younger. It was so fucking satisfying hearing its little Bunny shrieks when I twisted it's arm and poked it hard in the chest.
I would have probably sexually abused too if I knew about sex stuff when I was younger
When I go hunting, I usually shoot jackrabbit and eat them
I love rabbits, but I haaaaaate then with a passion

David Diaz
David Diaz

They're rodents, so they're generally docile unless cornered or otherwise afraid of you. Certainly wouldn't be comfortable being held by you unless it was a pet you'd had for a while though, they're prey animals so they're paranoid by instinct.

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

you absolute scum

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Writers on shows are often nerds, and it's become one of those in-jokes that when writing about technology you do it to make characters like idiots.
The entire point is to spout techno-babble that sounds reasonable to anybody who doesn't know, like making a GUI out of Visual basic, but which would actually make anyone who knows their shit cringe.
They are purposefully going for maximum cringe.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

They're rodents

No they're not, they're lagamorphs.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

Squirrels are bros

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

it's cute so it's wrong
if he would have said rats you'd only be disgusted rather then mad

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

I usually shoot jackrabbit and eat them
Enjoy your parasites.

Chase White
Chase White

Why would you even post this.
This post ironic meta shitposting has escalated way too far for me. Shitposting by posting things that no one cares about to gode people into asking why you would post it.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

TruthSeekerMeets8Anon.png

David Bennett
David Bennett

Fun fact: some cuckoo will demolish nests of birds that kick out cuckoo eggs. For some bird species, being a cuck might well be an actual survival strategy.

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Nah it sounded like outright torture for his amusement, as opposed to a mercy kill or one for your necessity

Reminder that Muslims consider dogs to be filthy and in general hate animals

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

TIL that Sweden and France arent cucked, theyre laying low as a survival strategy

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Rats is even worse, because they're smarter.

Squirrels are alright. I used to have a neighbor who said the local squirrels always threw acorns at him. They never bothered me though.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

how did you got out of that capsule you fat fuck

Juan Long
Juan Long

Sounds like prime time to go fuck with them.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Abuse is absolutely shameful, you better be some subhuman race as that's the only excuse.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Playing SL

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

I know, but I really might if I get bored enough this weekend.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

ur not playing sl fam ur playing them

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

This was painful

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

virtual pets based on real animals are intellectual property
Is it April 1st again?

Have you gotten the help you said you needed before, user? You know that you don't enjoy this and you are aware that you've got problems.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

One tip user, when you try to pick them up you should approach by the sides, they can't see the front and if they can't see your hand approaching they are gonna freak out

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

ever start fires?
get in fights often?

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

Sounds like my kinda job. Where do i sign up?

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

she SOLOD the skank horde? i wish they showed us her status chart. i almost tri manned it with my cybersquad but we ran into some netput turbulence and before we knew it we were overrun.
if anyone wants to take a crack at it let me know. my avatar is a megapriest, and before you ask yes im heroic level.

Liam Price
Liam Price

You forgot your chevron. But yes, fucking with SL is a tried-and-true user passtime, not unlike Habbo and Club Penguin.
These are for you.

James Campbell
James Campbell

Do you also roleplay as Shadow the Hedgehog on your favorite Sonic forum?

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

When I was a kid, I decapitated a rabbit with a dull serrated knife. A girl dared my friend and I to kill her rabbit, but he didn't have the balls. So I had him hold it down on its back while I sawed away. It wasn't working, mostly just pulled out fur while the rabbit sprayed piss everywhere. I told the girl to get me a better knife, and she did. That one did the job.

She was my friend's girlfriend since middle school, and we were juniors. I fucked her for 3 years behind his back, and eventually knocked her up. They're currently raising my son. I disposed of the rabbit's body in a cardboard box on the highway, and left the head in a random person's mailbox.

Leo Long
Leo Long

#savetheanimals
#kickcancersbutt

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

it's rude to soil peoples mail

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

You disposed of the rabbit's body after all that time had passed? That's some dedication

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Are you jewish by any chance?

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

No, it was the very same day.

Not trying to be edgy, it's just something that I did when I was a dumb kid.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

a sixteen core with a ten meg pipe
It would have taken them one day of research on online forums to learn the lingo.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

I don't have enough edgy reaction images for this shit.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

Even in sims you can cheat to make rabbits immortal.
Fucking mmo gamers.Always on the wrong side of the history.

James Powell
James Powell

So it's worse than death. It's a persistent vegetative state, and I'm guessing they'll be forced to pull the plug themselves by deleting the pet, if they can even do that.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

How have we gotten no fat whale tears from the people who think these jpegs are their actual pets? There's gotta be some online reactions.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Looks like a stimpack from fallout.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

Anyone who plays this game needs a bullet in the head.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

/v/ - Video Games

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

All this edgy shit against rabbits
Fucking retards, go back 50 years in Australia when we herded them into giant fenced off areas
Then we would grab clubs and other blunt weapons and swing batta batta batta, killing them as quickly as possible in showers of gore
I think there are still videos on youtube
regardless all rabbits should die

Looks like they did the same shit in Rupert

William Cook
William Cook

They should have done that with the abos

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

Reminder that this is what Valve wants for Steam too

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

why would you beat on a container filled with petrol?

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

They should have done that with the abos
what makes you think we didn't try user?
Its just that we didn't have many generators or gas stations back then, so trying to lure them together was difficult

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

This thread made me reinstall SL
Five minutes in I'm already getting railed by a hunky sergal in a public room
Now THIS is videogaming, thanks OP for reminding me what fun was

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

all the pets die
last-minute, limited-time offer to upgrade to an immortal pet for a (((nominal fee)))
????
retirement

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

get back in the capsule, porky.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Not trying to be edgy, it's just something that I did when I was a dumb kid.
What kind of subhuman kid were you?

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

If this is true, beware of girls dressed in bunny outfits.
Outside of that joke, ow the edge.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

Is there a way to make an 8/v/ second life room? The autism in there would be unimaginable.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

make infinity room
crash server from overload of autism
CNN reports a DDOS attack carried out by the hacker know as 4Chan
"reporter" loses her shit at the low-life furries complaining about the game being offline and runs off stage

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

When you go on your eventual serial killing spree, don't come near my house, ok?

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Reminds me of how cringey the shit they talked in Hackers was. If a man asks a woman how many cores her PC has he clearly doesn't care a fucking jot about getting laid.

miming console hands
Just no, literally never happens ever.

COP COMPUTER ROOM CHECKLIST:

Neon blue lighting, check.

Green sound files running on screen with no sounds playing, check

Shitty sub-par 2 gens old looking non-game, check.

Pointlessly esoteric method of 'accessing duh files', yep

One lazy somehow employed man-boy cop who's only discernable skill is playing Xbox. Ah-huh

Everyone talks shit then flips and takes it way too seriously when the airless anticlimactic 'battle' happens. Yup

Matthew James
Matthew James

a fucking irisu syndrome reference
people like you are why I continue to come to this board

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

Where's the one in the middle about a guy who died to see ghosts from?

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

It's rabbit season. Someone tell Fudd.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

i think you're a legit psychopath user
make sure you don't get help in the wrong place, or else they'll essentially try to mind-control you in the end

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Are you black?

David Cook
David Cook

I wander around SL looking at abandoned places but that's it. It's a relaxing experience

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

all these replies seeing this for the first time
s u

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Most birds don't even have any real sense of smell.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

I managed to get through all of it but FUCK did that guy save the best for last
until I took an arrow in the knee

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

few non issues
UGH THIS IS JUST AS BAD AS POLYGON

Why are GamerGators the world's biggest fucking faggots?

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

Why are GamerGators the world's biggest fucking faggots?
0c4460 currently holds the record tho

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

I misread that as Rabbi's.

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

back you go, goyim.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

Witty retort but you know i'm right. Even looking on their circlejerk website, Polygon is listed at 20+ issues, where PC gamer has an astounding 2.

Even then, the issues are over stupid shit, like friends getting positive coverage or people being supported on patreon by someone who directs something they gave positive coverage to.

If you can't read an article and filter shit out mentally, you're a retard who shouldn't be reading period. GamerGate, unsurprisingly, is clearly unable to do this, since they focus on superfluous shit like personal relationships and not discerning contents of an article to get information.

Get the hell out of here. The article linked isn't completely garbage just because there was like, two unrelated articles tops that faGGots pissed themselves over.

Liam James
Liam James

Shut up shill.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

"Any bunny who is Everlasting will continue to function, as he or she does now: without cost," the Ozimals post said. "Any bunny who is not Everlasting will be unable to eat and will hibernate within 72 hours."
without cost
subscription fee virtual pets

WEW

John Watson
John Watson

My girlfriend's mom feeds them and a bunch of them live by her house. They're cute as fuck, but sometimes they come inside in the summer.

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

Nice argument!

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

Or a syringe from the 50's.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

Do humanity a favor and die so I don't have to make you.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

TIL that Sweden and France arent cucked, theyre laying low as a survival strategy
I thought it was chess moves?

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

first pic
off all the trench coat katana pictures on the internet that dude comparatively actually sorta pulls off the look.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

The Holy Mountain is superior, sure, but you're still clearly a man of refined taste.

Why the fuck did I look in this thread? Does anyone play SL outside of furry ERP fags?

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

but that dude doesn't really look like these "tfw no gf gud guy" manlets either. he probably stole all of those clothes, bullied children and shoved firecrackers up animals' orifices.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Stand aside, plebeians

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

cant judge a book by its cover

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Captain Winters is that you?

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

it would have taken them
Jews don’t do work, user.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

It would have taken an hour of research for any celebrity or news outlet to figure out that GamerGate and Gamers aren't a harassment "movement" out to kill and end women in gaming culture, but they won't even put in 2 minutes to listen to what you have to say, let alone spend an hour to inform themselves.

Wishful thinking on your part that they'd actually do some fucking research.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

That entire post assumes they're intellectually honest. While some of them are admittedly the way you imply, most of the people high up know and understand the real deal, but they're simply intentionally churning out incorrect propaganda to suit an agenda. The gaming jewrnos clearly didn't care about research or truth, they're emotional children with superiority complexes who think their opinions are actually morals and that they're sanctified self-righteous progressive warriors of goodness.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

NTR
the story is trash

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

[Ozimals] had been issued a cease-and-desist letter demanding it "cease all use of Ozimals intellectual property."

They issued a cease-and-desist against themselves?

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

yeah I was confused about that shit too. Who issues the C+D and why? Were the bunnies stolen IP or something? This article makes no sense.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

/r/-ing that one screenshot of a spymaster accusing himself of plotting to kill himself
id post it but god damn it im so unorganized

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

all these girls playing vidya
implying they play anything more than mobile cookie clicker copies

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

be 10
get hamster from friend who breeds hamsters
hamster killed and ate his brother
then raped his sister and probably ate her too
bites hard whenever he gets the chance
care for him with love and lots of toys
dies 3 years later
cry me eyes out

Just wanted to share story. Not that interesting.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

be 8
acquire hamsters
hamsters make more hamsters
too many hamsters
acquire snake
???
profit

Snek died about 1 year ago today. He was older than some posters on Holla Forums.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

be 12
aunt picks me up at school that day
buys me a cute pet rat as a gift
bring it home
happy as fuck
my mother freaks out
starts screaming at me that she doesn't want "that beast" inside the house
have to set it free somewhere
decide that the nearby park which is sort of a shithole already is the perfect home
walk slowly and sadly as I take my rat there
watch it go
feel empty inside
walk away while looking back until I can't see it anymore

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

I dunno why this stuff bothers people.

When I was younger there was a rabbit warren right across from my house. I would sometimes snare them, kill them, and cook them up. I did enjoy cutting them up but that's just what it feels like to hunt.

You're all definitely overthinking it.

Luis White
Luis White

who cares it's not like rabbits even go awoo.

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

be young
acquire cat
fat and lazy as fuck
guys still kicking it
y'all need to stop being shit

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

That last pic is extra special. He swapped out the fedora for the cowboy hat, then squandered any bonus points that would have gotten him with the even-shittier-than-usual sword and Naruto gloves.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

They kind of do.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

Fuckers kept shitting on my porch railing.
What russian sed modules do you use for awk'ing the gibson? Personally I prefer emaczing the x.org kernel whikle sub-compiling the high level assembly. Since the sub-linker is enslaving the negro-master-alternate protocol, all I have to to do is grep the GNU and them I'm in easy into a schway Quantum Processor Unit, and on my way to making some sick soyaf.
talks edgy
couldn't even handle emus
mfw

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Fuck off you pansy cunt
Emus are over 6 ft tall, have at least 7 inch claws and have been known to Jump into the air like a chicken, easily high enough to skewer people in the throats even when on horse back (which they have done)
Not to mention their thick hide makes them impervious to machine gun fire, we're lucky any of us are still alive
Even the abos know they're dangerous, which is why they set fire to 90% of the continent when it was found out that emus need air to breathe

I'm only thankful that they're not as aggressive as cassowaries

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Eating jackrabbit

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Whatever you say shitpostistan.
oh wait, that title belongs to [A FUCKING LEAF] now, never mind

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

That's what you get for living in a place full of uranium, giant bloodthisty chickens.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Hunting something is different from torturing an animal.
I've killed squirrels, chickens, armadillos, cats, goats, a few deer, but I never made them suffer. That's just a dick move.
That said, I'm not really convinced chickens are smart enough to actually care, but still.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Ausland btfo in the shitposting department by cannucks
This never stops amusing me. How can one country be so irrelevant that they can't even pull off shitposting any more?

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Maybe there are two companies, the real one and the ingame one.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

I guess. If or not they suffer never really mattered to me, because they're gonna be dead in a second anyway, but I can see that.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

That image of Vivian is surprisingly cute.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

How can one country be so irrelevant that they can't even pull off shitposting any more?

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

pony
/trash/index.html

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Getting prissy about ponies
nah mate, you're a fuckin drongoe
Getting pissy about /mlpol/ oc is equivalent to getting pissed off at anime reaction pics
Bedsides, Canacucks get btfo by Lesotho and equivalent countries all the time

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

It's like you weren't around when bronies were the single most cancerous thing hitting the internet. Can't even spell drongo right you dumb cunt.

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

They were never the single most cancerous thing hitting the internet.
Cancerous, yes, but that title is reserved for sonicfags.
They'll forever be far more autistic than anything these clowns might pull.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

that old fuck might be cool if he was dressed appropriately and not in his fucking underpants

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

he still thinks bronies aren't more autistic and cancerous than Sonicfags

You clearly either weren't around or never paid attention.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Likewise to you, but for sonicfags.
Seriously, mate, it doesn't take much in the way of searching to reveal some truly amazing shit.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Speaking of dying Rabbits, Redwall vidya when?

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

Seriously, mate, it doesn't take much in the way of searching to reveal some truly amazing shit.

I couldn't agree more.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Please user, stop it with the sonic shit
Words can't describe the amount of cancer there is, Horse faggots might be god awful, but at least they are a "small" "fanbase" in comparison the sonicfags

No please stop it, next thing you know someones going to post that Sonic comic where sonic gets shrunk down and used as a foot sex toy(?) or alternatively it could be one of the hundreds of pictures where sonic characters get turned into toilets and used
And don't even get me stuck on the vore/sonic/fags

and now after watching it
God fucking damnit, they had to voice it didn't they?
At least its better than the 3D stuff they put out

never Ever
Its why I'm currently playing vermintide

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

80% of the cancer was the result of literal autists sperging out at the mere mention of brightly colored horses. You retards made a rod for your own back, if people like you hadn't flipped your shit like a child ponyposting would have just fizzled out after a few weeks.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

The Holy Mountain

that's the movie with naked little girls innit

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

literally who shithole
niggers
BTFOing anyone
let alone a place as white and pure as canada

uh no

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

let alone a place as white and pure as canada
as white and pure
as canada

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Words can't describe the amount of cancer there is, Horse faggots might be god awful, but at least they are a "small" "fanbase" in comparison the sonicfags

That's the thing user, I really don't know if it is smaller. It's a very difficult thing to measure.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Man, that number is way off.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

Sonic Easily
The horse fuckers are more recent and have gotten into trying to "meme" everything
Which is basically why at least a third of their content is basically screenshots with text underneath
I also found that they Keep repeating the same Screenshots over and over with different texts underneath them like one of those forced memes, are not tagged memes, which sort of fucks my ability to even measure how much of this shit is truly OC
MLP might have more pictures over all, but in terms of pure OC i think sonicfags win out
although, horse faggots have a devoted booru site, which is why its easier to measure them

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

sonic autists
keep their faggotry and cringe-inducing OCs to their own gay sites, don't post on imageboards
ponyfags
copy every meme and paste ponies on top, then proceed to flood 4chan with every conceivable permutation until they got their own containment board

You're both equally autistic, the difference is in making an insufferable cunt of yourself.

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Sonic autists don't post on imageboards
I dont know where you've heard that user, but they used to post it a whole fucking lot
Not to mention they were universally despised

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

That reminds me of when I asked a normalfag "What kind of computer are you using?" and it went "uhh black with blue lights?".

Just because he doesn't have any empathy doesn't mean he's jewish.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Just because he doesn't have any empathy doesn't mean he's jewish
This
he could be chinese

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Between you and me, I consider them well worse than jews.
I've dealt with jews. Jews are dishonest bastards, but in the end, both parties benefit. Sure, you're getting a quarter of the profit, but you still do good. Better than you would on your own.
Deal with Chinese? You pay little, but you get a dick in your ass. No gain. It's trash.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Yes, but chinese are bad at infiltrating and subverting
China is more brute force about their coercion which is why they really fuck people over, Jews are more conniving then tha
And leave you off feeling like you've made a lot money but in actual fact, made very little money

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Ah. but that's the thing. While I did technically make very little money, in comparison to them, U actually make quite a lot more than I would on my own. I can take advantage of the jew's skill at business.
Chinese meanwhile just fuck everything up.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

post '14 cuckchan screencaps

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

lil bro goes to birthday party
they were giving out kittens in a box
lil bro picks last and gets a black cat (considered ugliest)
brings it home
call him yuri
tell him that little bastard better not shit in my bed
shits in my bed the very first night
decide yuri needs to be civilized
beat the shit out of him
get beaten the shit out of me by mom
some time later he kills a pigeon and bring the carcass in front of me
made a big fucking mess everywhere in the house
months pass and decide to go on a vacation
set yuri free to roam around the apartment
yuri scares away dog 3 times his size
yuri finds a pure white cat
decided to chase and rape her
white cat's big bro comes to defend her
white catboi gets BTFO by yuri
don't remember what happened
vacation ended, go home
after getting a taste of freedom yuri cant stop screaming to be let out
let him out
yuri happy as fuck
two weeks pass and he comes back home
weak and tired
few days pass and he starts vomiting and and shitting everywhere
stop it yuri!
more few days pass and he starts vomiting and shitting blood
ohshit.jpg
spend week in vet trying to help him
hook nosed doc says he'll be as long as we give him his treatment
yuri dies a few days later
crying like a little bitch
grandma is laughing at me
bury his body in the forest
on the way out see an eagle fly over us
yuri is in cat Valhalla

I hate blogposting

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

That movie was hands down the weirdest fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire life, if only because it was presented as a fucking spaghetti western of all things.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

virtual rabbit
starve to death

hmmm right, but even if we ignore this: we are speaking about 2017 here… who never had fun in starving to death their tamagotchi or other shitty virtual pet sim'?

so how are thoses "virtual bunny starving to death" relevant ?

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Hey Holla Forums. I'l let you into a dark secret.
can't die of starvation at all, in both adventure games, there's no starvation mechanic

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

It's relevant because it's vidya, and it's amusing because unless you fork over cash, hundreds or thousands of virtual bunnies are going to starve to death and loads of SL players will be sad over it.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

I think the chinese are worse than jews
Wonder who's behind this shitpost

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

They can still die though

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Canada is as "white and pure" as yellow snow.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Since when did Yamcha start wearing white?

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

(checked)
Satan confirms.
Thanks Satan.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

implying it's not possible to make a simple GUI in visual basic.
There's like half a dozen tutorial videos on that subject alone (taking jabs at the episode of course). It's not impossible, it's just retarded and serves no purpose.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

There are a lot of pyramid schemes like this online. The general mode of delivery is in the form of a really basic pet that you need to keep spending money (yes, real money) on food for them over and over and over again. It's gimmicky as hell and there are people who will unironically sink hundreds of dollars into it. Another one that comes to mind are these little things where you pay a small amount of money to receive a random stupid trinket from a list of trinkets and there's one rare one. People will sit there and spend sometimes fifty to a hundred or more dollars trying to get the rare one. As for the cease and desist, it looks like it came from the people who had designed the assets of the rabbits, which is why it sounds it it was issued from within the "company".

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

https:// drive. google.com/file/d/0B-_7k-VigxufaTM5b18yVXpvZU0/view

Look what I found.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Holy shit nice find user.

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

LESOTHO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

Were all these rabbits sacrificed to Molech so that the new rabbids game could be made?

Eli Long
Eli Long

treerats
theyre so dumb the only thing i can do to keep them out of my pecans is shoot them. at least crows are smart enough to scare away

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

Is this a fedoralord thread now?
Have some delicious fresh OC

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

It's the chickens all over again. May Sion burn in hell for all eternity

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

Nice meme, Ahmed.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page