What do you hate the most about this guy

What do you hate the most about this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/52JVljZW_cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate that he's a murderous scumbag that's already being beatified as the Democratic Reagan

Funded radicals in Syria through the CIA and Gulf States

Bombed Libya into oblivion

Started new cold war with Russia

Did not pursue single payer healthcare

Wall Street did not really pay for the mess of 2008

Exactly this. He did most of the things Liberals are so upset about when Trump says he'll do them, but he's treated as the second coming of Christ.

He got too uppity. Blacks need to be workers, rioters and gang members, if they aren't, they're sell-out uncle toms.

I can name a lot of things he did and didn't do as I have a dozen times on this site and thousands of times all over the godforsaken internet but the real damaging thing Obama did was delegitimize a left wing response to the failures of neoliberalism. Whatever fangs were left in the popular American discourse about a left wing response to capitalism Obama destroyed those and tried to further pulverize those out of our system by supporting someone as shit as Hillary.

Trump allows us to imagine a better world again by letting us clearly know how shit the current one is.

His imperialism.

He did everything Republicans always wanted to do, and he's being celebrated for it.

What do I hate the most about him?

Those weird pauses he makes when he speaks

Him saying "folks" before or after defending something terrible.

Proof that liberals aren't leftists

His somehow charismatic non-charisma.
Why did anyone ever like this stuttering asshole?

The fact that he's still alive. For a country with such a strong tradition of attempting on the life of their own elected presidents, i'm surprised he got none in 8 years.
Nixon was tried to be killed 3 or 4 times iirc and yet this cunt is in there all smiles "yeah i'm going to take some time, relax and write you know"

Continually expanding NSA monitoring power throughout his two terms.

I'm pretty sure they replace them with their next double every time they get capped, and on the first day. I thought they did this already with Trump when he didn't drain the swamp like he said, but he still appears to be a lolcow

I thought I was the only person who hated that

If they replaced someone with such a powerful postion and massive media attention like Trump or Obama with a double , it would be almost inevitable that they will be found out.

I consider him the best US leader, he has made US a shining example of progress image wise, he has a huge approval rating, he took the country during a crisis and stopped it from going overboard and he had to take tough decisions.

in b4

He destroyed market medicine solutions, so that's probably good.

Masterfully crafted, user. A fine shitpost indeed.

He turned an economic superpower into a breadbasket for China.

Indeed, your denial says a lot, thinking everyone here is a brainwashed Holla Forumstard who shares the same autism and same thoughts

love the eu flag. it's the small touches that make the best quality b8

I hate his sycophants more than him.

The worst thing about him and they way his loyal followers talk about him is that he kissed the republicans asses as they shat in his face. He closely collaborated with them, obsessed with 'bipartisanship', while liberals act like he had his hands tied from implementing the things he campaigned on.

A pretty solid rebuttal, I give your efforts a 7/10, keep improving and you might actually make some good shitposts. Godspeed.

Being too damn likable. His liability is a reason why he got away with doing so much shit.

The way he puts a Happy Face™ on everything.

youtu.be/52JVljZW_cw

his healthcare plan is the "market solution" and that's why people can't afford their premiums

Perpetuates the government in the land of America.

Not so much him but the deification of him.

Continued the US foreign policy that the middle east, northern africa, russia and europe have to pay the price for.

Somehow regarded as "a good president" because he never did stupid shit like fucking hoes and because "muh first black prez".

He's completely unremarkable as far as US presidents go it's his bootlickers who think he's something special that I hate

The fact that he is bookended by the worst administrations in the modern era, and because of that, he will only be compared to them, so all his failures and negatives will never be addressed and he will only be praised as a great president who did no wrong.

Renewed the Patriot Act, blew some people up.

Let me think…
RECEIVED A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

What did you think I meant when I said he destroyed it as a solution, it was a fucking disaster. That is a good thing going forward, not that he deserves credit for being a piece of shit.

Said he was gonna do something about the Patriot Act and then ramped up spying and prosecuted more whistleblowers through misuse of the Espionage Act than any other presidency combined.

Most transparent Government he said.
Whistleblower protections he said.

Guy was a total fraud without a single guiding principle bar looking good for the media while doing the work of the banks who he had over a fucking barrel but chose to pick them up and let them shit all over everyone like nothing happened.

A rational response to the worst crisis since the Great Depression might have been to tax the fuck out of the rich for jobs programs and break up institutions that posed systemic threats to the economy. Instead, he let said institutions become even greater systemic threats while taking on massive government debt. Wish someone would update this to 2017.