SHANTAE

I WILL KILL YOU ALL FOR THAT FIGURE.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/uejini
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally, a game in turkroach environments everyone appreciates!

Reminder that belly dances are actually haram.

FUCKING GARAGE KITS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who are the little ninja kids at the bottom left? I've seen pictures of what show they're from but I don't know the name.

Nintama Rantarō which is a very old kid manga and anime with it's episode still being produce today. It's a ninja manga that actually go into how ninja work unlike some other ninja manga.

Good.

Those Slayers figures are super cute, I want those. I bet Shantae will be just as adorable, though

They really should ditch the transformation gimmick. Pirate's Curse is the best game by far for a reason.

That makes it even better

Pic related, hotglue fags.

They're garage kits and you have to paint them yourself or they look like trash. That's all Charagumin makes.

shantaes attractiveness is enhanced by her skin tone

Monster Girl Quest with Bolo would be the shit.

So this kusoge's only redeeming quality is "MUH DICK"?

You make it sound like a good thing. Vectorman is the shit.

This is nothing like vectorman, it plays more like a mix of Monster Boy Dragon's Trap and MWIV.

The final boss would be Shantae.

thats the kind of ending youre asking for

So basically Super Mario Bros. 2. Sounds like an amazing game to me.

You can just go fap you know.

If anything it's closer to Castlevania with Metroid elements.

Damn shame, I could never end with a satisfactory paint job with my skills. A man can dream, though.

I thought people forgot about slayers. This makes me happy, also, what is this for, where are these pictures from?

i dont know, but i saw the shantae on gashis twitter. can you read noodles? twitter.com/uejini

maybe that can shine some light on it if you can.

People didn't forget it's just that those bastard cunts at Volks, who own Charagumin, have some kind of fucking monopoly on slayers figures and all they ever make are garage kits so nobody ever buys them. They're also the reason there are no Valkyria Chronicle figures either.

so its like gunpla but significantly less satisfying ?

Needs more shaking.

Damn you're right I didnt notice

It's not haram when it's a little boy ;^)

all that discussion happened when the game first came out and was still being made so what else is their to talk about? pirates curse is the best and this game wasnt bad but was not better then pirates curse. they blew their load on the visuals and animation and the rest of the game suffers for it

I always wondered why the only Selvaria figure i ever saw was from some shitty kit you had to build and paint yourself.

Because controls are shallow and the level design is shit. People only play these games for MUH DICK. Shantae is even more overrated garbage than Shovel Knight.

my balls hurt

I can not decipher moon runes. It looks like it just might be an ad stand though.

Thats just shit.

There is a little Xellos too.

Thanks user. Have you played any of the games based on it?