In light of our new third place I just want to offer a theory

In light of our new third place I just want to offer a theory.

First we raided, caused some controversy in 4pol and pissed them off, that caused a whole load of negative traffic here, BUT once that settled evidently we had changed some minds cos the numbers remained up.

Then we got hit with this reddit bs. Again, some negative coverage but overall our numbers will probably be slightly higher after they drop again.

This is how it works, this how Trump did it. You say or do something outrageous, back it up boldly, and then let the controversy itself let the idea stick in a few minds. The people you do not convince were not convinced in the first place. You have literally nothing to lose by being controversial. Particularly in the meme age.

I suggest we use the boards rising stature to organise and disseminate.

You all know I have written a manifesto, and that within that I suggest the creation of situationist cells. The very idea of these cells is to cause controversy, to create public events that essentially lead to large amounts of shitposting.

I want to viralize the radical left just like what happened to right.

We need to stir things up. We need to rock the boat instead of just saying we should change rudder or captain.

At this stage I'm just looking for people to give me an email address so we can discuss things further.

I already have interested parties and I would really like to try and get as many people from all over interested.

Obviously nothing can happen right now, but the idea is that I am going to keep posting threads like this and gradually gather contacts until I have something that resembles a group and we can decide which step to take form their as a group.

I do however have a fairly good idea of what I would like to take place, I merely aim to convince you of that.

I have seen so many people here posting about how they would get involved in activism but it seems stale or ineffective or idpol and such.

Why don't we start afresh, with a new program for a new left, one that offers a coherent set of goals to achieve, without immediately upsetting the prevailing order, but very definitely transforming it.

Now is the perfect time for the far left. We have to ride on the reaction against Trump and the betrayal of his own supporters. We have to capitalise on the disillusionment with the centre left.

We have to do something. We have to do something now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3gqX6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use another image for once

Every time somebody says this my thread gets a bump which kind of proves the point I make in this post about controversy doesn't it

Use another image and I might bother reading your post.

or you could stop crying about a picture

You have my sword

Nah, 8/pol/ mods have gone full retard and banned a fuckload of anons, some are shitposting here.

this is some good shit, and raids will be incredibly effective publicity.

fuck email, make a discord

True.

People on the internet are leeches that only want drama and shitposting, but good luck with your idea.

I'd probably advise against discord.
A: It's proprietary - we have no fucking clue how secure it is, or how our data is handled.
B: It's run on centralised servers for free. With the amount of users it has, and the lack of ads, I would not at all be surprised if they were selling data like every other social media/communication platform.

Would you prefer tox?
You can add me on that if you like:
29CC24B02A3ECF9FE3A909EE3A7459EE355AF2C9155C0A150EB8D322A2B9107CF2FC3BF21F8B

(I'm not OP but Im trying to get involved with this project in some capacity)

But can I have an email address tho?

How would I go about that?, v tech illiterate I have discord for gaming but only that.

we have to make our own luck comrade.

Link to Tox to download?

wait nm got the one from the email

Start using a new OP picture, holy shit.

Also the reason I am trying to get emails is because its something that people check regularly. You might stop looking at a group or just forget about it. I keep talking to people but then their burner email drys out. I need to just be able to know that people are ready once the group is big enough and I have a line of contact with them

You know people can ignore emails, right?

Of course but they will definitely see them. A discord group could easily sit by the way side.

and that's another bump

I would invite you to the discord but invites are disabled

how come?

My computer is telling my Tox is sketchy. Who do I listen to?

Is your antivirus maybe being overzealous?

added

I don't know, they don't want Holla Forumsyps flooding the server so only mods can send invites

Join this in the meanwhile
discord.gg/3gqX6

isn't there a discord for this sort of thing?

I believe so.

If people get Tox chat and add me I will add them to the group.

D60B63879B1C2792F2352300914A6EA1D0EC6F44B9AE40AE802A475481E1BD60900CD9A1D326

please don't post the link to our discord. Invites will be revoked. Thanks.

Okay well interested parties should add the tox chat (or just give me a burner (or real) email address)

We don't need emails for this. Make private chats if you want, but we can discuss the generalities of causing internet drama here.

Okay but isn't OP's idea basically tactical drama and shitposting? That sounds like a positive, not a negative.

not just internet drama. I want to build to real life drama

Precisely

I really like this thread. The Holla Forums raid was a success with a communist thread all day in the first few threads.

get tox fam