Thinly Veiled Holla Forums Thread

He's black and Scottish, but surprisingly he isn't a nigger
How is this possible anons? Do two negatives make a positive?

Other urls found in this thread:

writingcenter.fas.harvard.edu/pages/counter-argument
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/07/06/african-immigrant-blacks-do-better-on-iq-tests-than-other-blacks-some-whites/
www2.le.ac.uk/institution/gondar-information-hub/about-gondar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They changed a scottish man into a black man, but left everything else about the scottich man intact.
I guarantee you if Demoman was meant to be a 100% black man, he would be much different.

They did not add the nigger mentality but they did add the voice and expressive face.

But aren't Scottish people are niggers as well?

Do you know what I hate more than thinly veiled Holla Forums threads? Thinly veiled Griffithfag threads. I fucking hate Griffithfags with passion. They are even worse than niggers.

He is even worse than a nigger. He is - may God forgive me for uttering this word - an Apostle.

Not all black people are niggers. What a shock.

t. nigger

scottish are the niggers of white people, so it makes sense.

Irish*

demo was originally a white ginger but they made him a nigger for reasons.

WELL, IF HE WAS A NIGGER, HE WOULDN'T BE SITTIN HERE DISCUSSIN IT WITH YA, NOW WOULD HE

kys, nigger.
All niggers are niggers, because their children will always regress towards the mean.

there's no difference

Race is not the problem, laziness and enviroment is the problem. And after that Holla Forums wonders why people hate Nazis.

I never understood why they made a scottish man black. How many blacks even live in scotland?

Rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites.

Rich Jews commit more crimes than anyone else.

No.

For comedy reasons. Every character is a bit off from a stereotype - like Heavy and his family being victims of the communist regime or the Engineer mixing high intelligence with hillbilly traits.

Is there a statistic for this?

by definition, nigger is the bastardized version of negro, indicating a black man
this "not all x are X" meme needs to die with the intellectuals who bring it up themselves, because even if not all x are X if a trait can be noted in 99% of the target population then it can be inferred that x is X unless proven otherwise.

Reminder that Abbos, Haitians and Afroniggers were given the best places on Earth for everything, be it soil, animals or ore, yet they couldn't manage anything better than slave trade with Arabs and Jews.

You're even more than a nigger though, since the dev team made him purposefully black because their generic scottish character was so uninspired they used to call him Groundskeeper Willie between themselves.

I'm sorry you live in such a niggerish community. Stop being so poor, fag.

Holy shill, learn what a nigger is.

Not an argument, dipshit.

That's actually the problem. Compare work ethic of southern and northern Europe. The more people had to work and plan to survive, the more refined their culture became. Although there is a point after which planning becomes borderline impossible and the people start depending on luck too much - see Russia.
To put it simply, why would you need to build an advanced civilization if all your needs can be satisfied without it?

Yeah but imagine if he was a Scottish person, would he be as fun. I remember reading that the dev team made him black on purpose because the original Demoman was just a generic Scotsman.

Thread theme

I think they made him black so all the Americans would know to associate him with drinking and violence. I still like him and his design.

Go hand yourself by your foreskin, you stupid fucking kike. Do you think anyone will believe you?

Just go back to >>>/tumblr/ and stay there

That's not true though. Plenty of Southern European geniuses exist, whereas the German national stereotype prior to the World Wars was that of Deutscher Michel. Heck if we want to be pedantic about it, all great and lasting empires came from the Southern Europe - Middle East areas, rather than the North, with the exception of Great Britain. It's not just genetics, regional differences and luck, it's a whole lot of factors that you gotta assess when considering which people had the most refined culture or the best industrial output or whatever. And African nations, barring probably Ethiopia thanks to their Semite influence and Madagascar since they're in their designated shitting island, are shit at everything.

THE ANSWER TO 2017 IS 843

user I…

He's a nigger but he's a cool nigger, like that one black weeb friend at school

He's fun because he acts like a stereotypical black man and stereotypical Irishman. In fact all the TF2 characters are funny stereotypes, and they're pretty loveable for that.

Please shut up about things you don't understand.

The only problem with generic Gaussian distributions is that we have no idea what the mean or standard distribution.
Oh wait we do

We have the probability of every "colored" person we encounter is a nigger. On the other hand, we know where the majority are geographically distributed and most likely to be encountered.

Using the fact that the psychologically, less intelligent humans are far less likely to leave the place that they are spawned, So its simpler to determine passive NPCs (>89) from hostiles as they are in grinding zones, and the NPCs (

Niggers are shot on sight around these parts. If we manage to get you without killing you you're going to the burning cross.

He's a fucking slav if anything it's spot on. Back in the soviet days people working for the regime would get a bullet on the back of their heads for outliving their usefulness and they'd kill entire families because a member is a liability.

Nigger spotted.

sorry, I'm not a retarded american.
In fact, whites americans are equally trashy and niggerish than niggers.

Non american blacks aren't as shit.
In fact, I haven't met the first white american that isn't as retarded and trashy as the niggers they hate.

Sorry, but I'm simply superior because my IQ is higher than 99% americans.

And I'm a dirty mestizo.

We're building that wall and you can just keep on crying about.

We should just kill Americans in general. They are the true cancer.

I don't want to move to the mexico of the first world.

Your country is barelly better than mexico, and half your nation is mexico by this point.

I rather move to a real first world country like japan.

Also, whites are seen as niggers in japan and korea.

Too bad they won't take you in.

You shouldn't be telling whites about hard work, Paco.

I explained my point, got attacked and attacked back. It's not ad hominem if I already explained my point and got attacked afterwards.

Every time.
The difference between niggers and the rest of the human species is that the rest of the human species doesn't have to highlight their ancestry in relation to their every action. Even if a black man is a "high IQ" one (implying IQ matters is a different subject though), their worth is directly proportional to how many times they gotta affirm they can blend in with the scenery at night. I respect those who don't give a shit and just do what they know will benefit them, their people and their community. Don't take it as an insult to the race, it's just in their nature to be like that.

Dere's another fo' the >>>/tumblr/
I will concede you this much: despite all the rapefugee counter-narrative, francophone Africans are much more intelligent than the average African American and almost civil as well. I'd pick someone from Niger over someone from Detroit, but I'd not pick them at all if given the option.

To kill a monster, you must act like a monster.

Also exceptional just means out of the ordinary. A black person with an IQ of 65 is as exceptional as one with an IQ of 115.

Give me a reason why I should move away from my nice tropical country to a nation without healthcare, more expensive life, shit failing infraestructure, 30% real inflation rates, will become a thirld wolrd civil war mad max shithole when china dumps the dolar, can't afford healthcare without mortgaging it's home, college debt, baby boomers, policians killing you freely, the NSA fucking you in the ass, no jobs, racist whites, SJW, liberals, SF, LA, jews, 30% illegal IRS tax rate, you need to set up an LLC otherwise some troll will sue you and take your home, niggers, chicanos, bible belt, creationism being taugh in schools, jew propaganda in TV, shit education, retarded low IQ levels in the general public, 70% obesity rate, GMO food, sugar in veggies, fluoride, chemtrails, shit food, 10% extreme obesity whales, the corporations fucking you in the ass, curing a cold costing 100k in healthcare bills, shit roads, school shootings, random muslims shooting you in public places, winter, shit climate, aliens raping you in the ass, corporations fuck you in the ass by owning your politicians, entitlements, rednecks, jews will send your kids to die in some muslim dessert.

Give me a single reason why should I move to the dumbfuckinstan garbage shithole.

Fuck you.

An african american with the iq of 65 might be out of the ordinary, but actual africans average an iq of 70 or below

learn how argumentation works niggers.

as always:
DUMB AMERICANS.

For real? I always thought their average hovered around 85.

No reason. We don't want to convince you.

Stay mad fag boy.

not really, the real average is 85.
starvation and poverty lowers your IQ.

You're one to talk about poor argumentation, Pedro.

The Spaniards made a mistake when they fucked the Indians instead of giving them smallpox blankets, but that doesn't mean he's wrong about America being a shithole.

The only positive is that it'll be ground zero when rahowa happens.

writingcenter.fas.harvard.edu/pages/counter-argument

so you can't even make a proper argument and debate properly.

nice to be higher IQ than white americans.

This is the first pic when googling average iq by country. You can find a more detailed source, but it's close enough.

Are you fucking retarded, or do you choose to ignore the fact that not every single african nigger lives in poverty, and hunger?

Your so-called counter argument is in fact a non-argument. Naxalt has never been and will never be anything other than shit tier.

do you realize africa holds the most people living in extreme poverty, right?

You can't argue with fanatics. It's easy to overlook information that makes you wrong, and there's plenty of wrong information that tells you that you're right.
It's about comfort, and burgers love being comfortable. The propaganda mills never turned off. We're still in the cold war era, apparently.

DEAR WHITES
PLEASE IGNORE THIS WETBACK
DO NOT LOOK AT HIM
DO NOT SPEAK BACK TO HIM
SIMPLY IGNORE HIM
HAVE A GOOD DAY

But muh oppression and slavery.

more counter examples buddy.
learn how logic works and maybe somehow you'll reach my level.

pleb.

;)

america soon will spiral into a civil war, that will be a nice wake up.

t. butthurt redditor.

Not really, when they're raised under proper conditions (not extreme poverty) their IQ is 85 on average.

That's because niggers are terrible at farming and make 12 niglets even if they can't afford to feed 2, because MUH DIK.

they know how to farm, retard, otherwise they would had died centuries ago.

civil war shit and landlords stealing their product and dictators making them starve.

Whites also had 7-8 kids some centuries ago.

Try some real arguments.

All the cherrypicked outliers in the world won't make up for that. Stay mad, spic.

that's the average IQ of african americans retard.

So even when mixed with whites (most American blacks are in fact mulattoes or even more diluted), even when afforded a first-world Paradise sheltered from every consequence the state can afford to let them off on, they still can't break triple digits?

Embarrassing.

Holy shit, how can I not bite something so huge?

Only african americans. The rest of the niggers are 70. Provide a source if you wish to continue this.

Also, no they can't farm. They live off of gibs from the first world, or local white farmers. In 2011, for example, the president of Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) called for the massacre of all whites. Well, most of them were farmers, and the country went into starvation and had to request more gibs despite being in massive debt already. First world countries have given them too many gibs, and now there are too many to exist on their own. This is why you don't feed wild animals.
Yeah, when nearly all of them died before reproduction. Niggers have lots of kids regardless.

He knows, and is saying even that is the best they can dream of.

Well, let's be fair, they can farm. They just can't do it above a subsistence level without constant help from whites or chinks.

That doesn't sound like being able to farm to me, but if it does to you, then sure, I guess so.

Do you realize following the same logic, you implied white americans have Black DNA and therefore lower IQ than europeans?

Also, whites are one standart deviation lower than jews and asians.

So whites are the mediocre average guy, not the smart one.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/07/06/african-immigrant-blacks-do-better-on-iq-tests-than-other-blacks-some-whites/

africans score higher on test than black americans.

kek this retarded white doesn't know africa is 53 countries.

Botwswana is at the level of Brazil.
Seycheiles is at the level of Chile which is at the level of some poor european shithole.

Try again.

I'm just saying that they're capable of cutting furrows and tossing some millet over the ground. Any kind of farming that requires machinery or detailed planning is beyond them.

Ireland is a shit island off the coast of another island. How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman?

Even if I had implied that (which I didn't, nice job with that reading comprehension), it wouldn't matter.

Whoa.

the average black nation GDP is three times higher now than WWII germany.

retards.

are u retarded by some chance?

why is shocking that diferent races have diferent IQ?

…You think it wasn't chinks or whites who constructed all that architecture?

colonialism ended 70 years ago.

and?

Why do you assume africa is some hell on earth?

Oil/mining money. We've known Africa is resource rich for a while, doesn't mean Africans can into resources without help.
You seem to be saying that it doesn't matter and that blacks are just as capable as the other races which is patently false. The top 1% that manages to escape Africa does not represent the average African.

And it'll go to shit as soon as the chinks leave just like it went to shit as soon as the whites left?

is astounding how pol talks all day about blacks yet never read nothing about them.

pic related, some building that is 900 years old, made by blacks.

Not really.
They're equally capable.
pol loves to cherrypick and give biased perspective.

www2.le.ac.uk/institution/gondar-information-hub/about-gondar

Next you'll post a picture of the Pyramids. It's also always the same few structures, as though the outliers of architecture matter anymore than the outlier individuals.

Are you implying american scots aren't dr7nkard retards with violence c9mplexes?

user, I…

What is this "pol" you speak of? And ((((((who)))))) is it that always mentions it?

Hail Satan.

This has to be bait.

Nah, it's just typical D&C shillery. I didn't expect to see it on Holla Forums but it's a popular board, so it isn't too surprising.

gamergate ended a long time ago
what factions are there left to divide in a general discussion board about video games?
OP even admits this is a thinly veiled Holla Forums thread, you faggots are becoming so transparent with your shit.

I wasn't on Holla Forums at the time and honestly have no fucking clue what that SJW shitfest was.

You should read about it or ask the GG thread for a rundown. It's a minor, almost laughable thing in retrospect, but it's pretty interesting politically and in terms of imageboard history.

GG might be dead but it was the first time the goyim hit back (and it birthed Holla Forums).

I actually really don't want to know what it was. I remember seeing shit about it on reddit and media outlets, and it looked like pure cancer.

Oh it was. Fun, but undeniably cancerous as fuck.
Also, go back.

This was back in 2012. Holla Forums has made me dependent on pills now. I can't go back. I'm stuck here.
Forever

>what is inflation no dobbo plz
Also reminder that WWII Germany had a literal economic miracle going on and bounced back from being the Philippines of Europe, whereas just removing a few white farmers from Zimbabwe caused the worst famine of Rhodesian history.

By the way my little nigglet, you seem to be really angry towards whites, but do you know who are exploiting Africa the most and have been doing that since the dissolution of the "evil colonizers" who built all the infrastructure and handed it to the locals (almost) for free? It's the Indians and Chinese investors that bought back all the arable land and installed their own economic empires by robbing Afroniggers of their precious resources.

Because outside of the main cities and isolated areas, going into the depths of Africa without locals or guides is synonymous with being murdered in a variety of ways.

By the way, it's not a "Europeans dindu nuffin" kind of deal, it's not like any people ever did good or bad in a black and white fashion, you just gotta weigh in who did worse than others and on a relative scale.