New AMD driver puts ads on your desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/232775/amd-releases-radeon-software-crimson-relive-17-4-4-drivers
twitter.com/CatalystMaker/status/857766176910446596
tweetsave.com/catalystmaker/status/857766176910446596
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking kikes.

relive isn't the actual graphics drivers, still shitty of course but it's not mandatory

So much for freedom of hardware PC is known for. Might as well call it a console at this point.

pick one

Everything sucks.

What is nvidia tracking? My games?

THANK YOU LEFTIE MARXISM SOCJUS SOCIATY

FUCK THIS DEGENERATED HUMANITY TO HELL

I AM GOING BACK TO 1989 AND CONTINUE TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES YOU SHITLORDS

bro, chill

helo budy u lik sertified vindows comptah techinishin ?
my name is sam, how mays i helpings u ?

It's not actually the drivers and triple posting without sage is bad form.

Serves you right.

Also don't forget that both Intel and AMD have blocked anyone who is using anything below Windows 10 from receiving updates on their new processors.

Don't some NEED a shitty program, or am I wrong? Explain more daddy

techpowerup.com/232775/amd-releases-radeon-software-crimson-relive-17-4-4-drivers

updated today, no ads

Cool fake news, faggot. It was Microsoft that has claimed they will stop supporting new processors, not the other way around.

what are the chances the author grabbed whatever link for cnet which then came with bundleware?

telemetry

OP does need to provide a link, but let's not get ahead of ourselves now.

from cnet

Then what about this guy

I might as well grab the package right now myself to see.

It's still kike-tier on AMD's part, but you could have prevented it by paying attention.

Probably just Relive. Still shitty, i wish we would have another competitor in this duopoly

Might be, I have no quake or any other ads. Relive is not a driver, if you installed it that's on you

I bet my non existant neet money the idoit did download from cnet

Same but this could be a thing too. OP should post a source but he is a nigger

Well shit.

Wtf is a dont use link shortener hotlink?

Casuals.

You fell into the filter. It's a link shortener that also collects shekels per click.

Fractions of cents per click, mind you. In return they collect data from everyone who clicks the link and sell it to someone.

Can we have one fucking GPU or CPU manufacturer that isn't constantly raping all of its customers? God damn this shit gets old.

You deserve worse.

So NVidia lies about it's, tracks you, and overheats.
AMD shills adverts, and tracks you.

Who do I use for graphics? Can I even remove/block the shit they do without having to turn off wi-fi in my house?

Read the thread, the author is a retard that can't uncheck shit on the installer because he's a cock sucking faggot.

MEGUSA. SQUEEZE THEM

No, I installed the driver today, there was nothing to uncheck and everything is working perfectly fine, no ads or quake

Kek

It's shit and I bet Redditors will eat it up like they did geForce Experience.

Neither is GeForce Experience, but that didn't stop retards from making false claims about needing an Nvidia, Google or Facebook account just to install video drivers.

Hahaha! Great! Not only does AMD have shittier hardware and drivers than Nvidia but they have adshit now too so they just threw away their only advantage over Nvidia. At least Nvidia kept all their bullshit tucked away in the optional Geforece Experience shit

AMD can auto update without this.
Nvidia needs the botnet experience.

t. nvidia user

pffft, I went retro a while ago

problem?

You need a facebook account so you can upload a cool selfie to let your friends that you just updated your drivers.

You are wrong. But it is fucking over the many individuals who end up installing it anyways.

You don't need to install Nvidia's GayFarce Experience. Just install the driver.
You don't need to install AMD's Creampie ReCunt Software. Just install the driver.

Capitalism. If you want to be a responsible adult and asset to society you accept this.

Me I've been avoiding advertising for years now.

Same with win10. You can be a good goy and use win10 Home or just pirate win10 enterprise and disable all the stuff MS makes money from.

People have the power to defeat society.

Kill yourself, leftypol.

A mature adult understands the necessity of the total extinction of semitic filth.

REMEMBER GOY, IT'S NEVER THE JEWS

How surprising, retards use the operating system designed for them.

this thread is fake news stop bumping it

3dfx please come back. We need you. ;_;

seems like the only way to be safe from software kikery is using open source drivers

People actually use AMD GPUs?

I have to wonder what caused that change of heart.

Don't forget the hair hanging down ready to melt.

We're all scum on Holla Forums, we don't keep society going.

You could still update it yourself.
Or just run Windows and Linux separately and use Windows just for games.

This shit is literally Russian malware torrent tier.

My HD died out and I'm using a borrowed one and it has Win10.
It's alright, just the windows applications that seem worse but I never used those anyway.
I had I lot less problem with drivers than ever before and I always get fucked by drivers.

Since when? My college laptop is an Nvidia shittop, but I never needed to install GoyForce Experience.

Meanwhile the FOSS drivers for AMD cards are actually better than the proprietary ones and the Nvidia ones are almost as good.

The keyword here is auto. There is no autoupdate without >tfwno gfexperience and the later requires an account and shit.

I misread, my bad. I never let any on any of my computer's drivers autoupdate for that exact reason, I don't want shit like GoyForce installed.

Fortunately I can see no good reason to upgrade my graphics card at this time.

No, it doesn't. You can get drivers from their website.

(checked)
Me neither. Autoupdating is cancer, specially with nvidia since many newer drivers affect performance of some games negatively (happen to me with my 750ti).
I don't feel like getting a new GPU yet, but I don't think I will be going green again.

You're right, one is trying to shove in adds into their suite (apparently you can chose not to install it), the other forces you to create an account in order to use the suite. Not quite the same.

This. Soon they'll be FOSS cards as well, so Nvidia and AMD will soon fall.

Heh, good one.

Enterprise edition has been debunked user don't fall for the meme.

Nope. Nouveau gets less than half of the GPU performance of nvidia and also has higher cpu usage. If one isn't gaming they can probably make do with the open source drivers, but they're trash.

Pulling shit out of your ass I see.

Hair doesn't melt.
t. head has caught fire more than once.

twitter.com/CatalystMaker/status/857766176910446596
It's been removed.

That's nice. I just wish they started making competitive hardware already.

I expected something really annoying, and it's just a desktop icon that I suspect you can simply delete, yet everyone is sperging out.

It was a shortcut to a Bitly link that redirected you to the Bethesda Quake website.

It's a slippery slope user

Not really, if it became and actual annoyance then by all means flip your shit, this is barely an escalation from unchecking the "install this horrible shit you don't want" on the installwizard for random freeware.

Nope. I used Nvidia experience to collect my free game and immediately uninstalled it. And since the free game was Wildlands, I uninstalled that trash after a couple hours of playing it.

It's still a step up from unchecking a box, and accepting it will only lead to worse shit. There's precedent set already with Windows 10.

It's full blown manlware by a one of the major graphics cards producers. And it demonstrates a trend.
Starts with this, ends with flashing ads whenever you open your Winblow OS.

what did he mean by this

I reinstalled AMD drivers just yesterday and you're right, the raw drivers do not do this.

AMD is trash malware user buy a geforce instead.

Nvidia™: The way it's meant to be played.

0/10 see me after class.

They removed it

tweetsave.com/catalystmaker/status/857766176910446596