What is the best Genesis/Mega Drive emulator for the PC? I assume Genesis Plus GX?

What is the best Genesis/Mega Drive emulator for the PC? I assume Genesis Plus GX?

Other urls found in this thread:

pouet.net/prod.php?which=69648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls respond

This isn't halfchan, calm your tits.

Absolutely, although Picodrive is the best for 32X emulation.

Kega Fusion works fine for me.

thank you friend.

in my experience G+GX has better sound emulation but picodrive seems to work more reliably

they're both good tho

Kega Fusion for its CVBS filter that turns ditheres meshes transparent

You can just use retroarch for any of your filter autism, it works wit any core.

The Kega one creates transparencies without video artifacts or memelines. I hate core based emus anyway.

so you took the time to make an transparent of it? user, not only that you post in threads that you do not care about, no, you also took the time and effort for a image like that. why?

Mednafen if you want the best netplay, otherwise Kega.

Holy fuck not even the 2D version of those two could be attractive

That alone should make it the best one (For all the purestfags). Also, the ease configuring is a plus, but I can't say how it compares to other Genesis emulators.

Being able to use GENS savestate to pause the game indefinably.

Being able to use GameGenie codes without having the actual GameGenie.

Being able to alt-tab and multi-task on your PC while you run Genesis ROMs in the background.

Never having to worry about Genesis hardware failures.

Not having to dredge up old carts from eBay.

I could go on, but any non autist can see the benefits of emulation.

stop falling for the autistic goon already

You clearly have never used Retroarch if you believe that it does this.

Blatant lies.

Why shouldn't I use Kega Fusion?

Lurk more.

Genesis Plus GX is the most accurate mega drive emulator there is. If you want a performance-oriented one, try picodrive, it can run just fine on 200mhz single core ARM cpus. Kega Fusion is a good middle ground.

If you're strictly speaking about the MD itself without attachments then no, not anymore.
Blastem can run this with minor issues pouet.net/prod.php?which=69648 GPGX can't (yet) and obviously it works fine on the actual console.

And paying like 300+ dollars for a scaler to play the thing on a modern TV?, no thanks.

Same. I have a shit-ton of Genesis systems, along with a Sega CD, a 32X, and the Mega Everdrive (V1). Everything but the Overdrive 2 demo works for me, as I haven't added a 50Hz switch to any of my systems.

For shame.

Never said Retroarch couldn't do this, just that I prefer Kega for having the filter by default with little adjustment needed.

Try it yourself then faggot. All the filter does is blur the image without the need for simulating the Genesis shit composite video quality.

What is it with everything being goons these days? It's goons this, goons that with you fags.

Goons have been around for forever newfag.
Get out.